[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Pray to God
>Nothing happens
>>
disingenuous
>>
>>37766996
God hates you.
>>
>>37766996
>God please grant me some bitches
Ar these your prayers?
>>
>>37767023
yes
>>
>>
>>37766996
god helps those who help themselves.
don't pray to god to fix your problems, pray to god for the strength to fix your own problems

(god isn't an intervenor, he set the world in motion and gave us the tools to handle things ourselves)
>>
>>37766996

walk up, take a glass, fill it up with water

pray to have your body and mind open up to God, pray to God and say "thank you for manifesting yourself in the water in front of me, in my body, the world and the people around me. May this water help me open my eyes to you, may I recognize your manifestation in my mind"

then drink the water, really just be at the moment, taste it, sense it going in you to your stomach

then say "Thank you"
>>
>>37767067
this God isn't a genie that grants wishes
>>
>>37767095
why not?
>>
>>37766996
Which god? Only the Greek ones are real
>>
>>37767112
Romans 5:3-5
Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord
>>
File: bow down.png (9 KB, 920x438)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>37766996
To pray to God you must humble down and dedicate your prayers to the Most High, or to the Almighty God. And you must stop doing evil things that he hates or he will ignore you. Stop thinking and desiring evil and shameful things in your heart. God is holy and righteous and he is pleased by who walk in the good paths of humbleness and meekness. God is with the just and those who do what is right.
>>
I prayed to God asking for more suffering in order to lower the suffering of people who are target of dark magic and he listened. I think
>>
>>37767112
you cant even handle the anxiety of your short life, you can to this body, from eternity, as a therapy, a treatment of an "illness", which was unhappiness

believe me, in eternity, and being that near God, when you fall into a state of unhappiness, its basically hell, so are send here, to find God again, as a human, because you lost sight of God in your eternal form, you are him trying to find it

eternal meaning, purpose, love

if you just want cheat codes for the treatment/test, then its pointless, you wanted this, and believe me

(why is it even possible to loose sight of God in the first place, because he is not a tyrant or a rapist, and infinity is infinite, you when you are eternal and want to go on your own, you are allowed to, however when you loose sight of God, you are send here to find God back
>>
>>37766996
What if it happens and it has everything you asked for yet the most important aspect is fucking missing, xd
>>
>>37766996
What is immediately apparent and what has been done are two different matters. Never give up.
>>
>>37766996
Pray to Satan instead
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>37767125
>>
File: ahhhhhh.jpg (53 KB, 1154x649)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>37767434
oh it builds character alright
>>
>>37767434
unironically true
>>
File: smile.jpg (29 KB, 680x591)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37766996
>pray to the jesters
>life gets better
>>
>>37766996
>tries to pray
>just asks for stuff, gimme dat gimme dat gimme dat
Prayer is about opening yourself up to God. It is about bearing your soul and mind honestly and sincerely.
God already knows what is in your heart. But can YOU humble yourself and tell Him the deepest truth?
>>
>>37766996
Something does happen
But expecting him to fix things like a genie isn't how it works
>>
>>37767462
How
>>
Pray to random brick, same results.

Yes
No
Maybe Later
>>
File: KEKW.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37766996
Who could have expected that.
>>
>>37767527
I am reddit I am memes
We are legion
>>
>>37767434
But when do you get to harvest the character? What good is more character when all the character does is get subjected to suffering?
>>
Our God is the most bizarre and unspeakable horror you can imagine, his love is completely twisted.

A few years ago I hated a man so much I asked God to kill him and nothing happened, it wasn't until I forgave him for what he'd done that he randomly died within a week.

This sounds a bit like the story an anon wrote a few days ago about a Christian priest asking God to punish the man who beat his sister. He cursed him, telling him he'd die eating his own shit or something, but nothing happened until he forgave him. The man died of an illness in which he regularly vomited his own excrement.

When I was a child, a friend broke my toy, took the head off a figurine and I cursed him to have something similar happen to him. When I forgave him, his father was decapitated shortly afterwards by a garage door.

The god of our world is completely insane.
>>
File: cod-list-world-at-war.png (144 KB, 576x446)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>37766996
>expects God to do all the work
>nothing happens
get off your ass, twink.
>>
>>37767562
Shoutout to Mary for putting that line in a game with subplots determined through dialogue.
>>
>>37767563
That's the meat part, you don't.

You now realize you're in a prison planet.
>>
File: 1711240419368370.png (259 KB, 521x454)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>37767647
By that logic, you've found the most effective hitman a man could ever find. Hate a guys guts so much that you wish he were dead? Curse him, and then forgive him immediately after! Nothing to link your self to the act, easy peasy.
>>
>>37767732
*Neat
>>
File: IMG_1644.png (99 KB, 300x195)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>37766996
>>
>>37766996
Hi OP!
First and foremost I would want to share with you that you as well as everyone else have two archangel guardians who are astrologically linked to us from birth constantly desiring to provide us with love, guidance and healing toward every one of our hearts' desires, pursuits for loving relationships, comfort and all positive energies, but because of the law of free will they cannot and will not not intervene unless you are praying in a manner that surrenders completely, opening your mind 100% to however that guidance and aid is delivered to you, even it takes you out of your comfort zone initially as the universe will only ever give us the pressure we need and it knows we can handle in order to grow, even situations you would otherwise perceive as negative being a part of that growth.
This guidance can come in the form of angel numbers, song lyrics on the radio, thoughts and memories or dreams, and endless other ways, as well as not holding onto negative thought processes, belief systems, and negative self-talk such as “I’m not good enough”, “I am unhealthy”, “no one loves me”, I’m unattractive”, “I’m financially unstable.” All such conscious and subconscious thoughts or actual verbal beliefs that we speak into existence while we are alone or in conversation with others will shape and create your physical reality as all light, time itself and atoms exist in a wave state until observed by human consciousness and will then collapse into particles to create the reality you believe in as evidenced in the double slit experiment.
1/11
>>
We are all additionally vibrating at a different frequency to take solid form along with your home, the road, the street, and everything within the universe, and that is why manifesting and allowing within your mind and imagination only positive belief systems, and thoughts, as well as bringing them into the only moment we experience of the now, the present, allows it to be embodied through you and reflect into the universe.
That is also why it is necessary to say things such as “I Am happy”, I Am financially successful, and other beliefs of that nature as you are otherwise manifesting that it “will” happen, at times without any date in mind, just hoping that it will. For that reason it is as well necessary to embody the very energy and feeling of that dream coming true, just imagining what it would feel like, maintaining the positive optimism, and acting in ways throughout the day as if it already happened, because if you are manifesting and believing it, it in fact has.
2/11
>>
That is why it is very intelligent and advisable to also manifest that you are believing in whatever it is you desire completely and utterly, seeing it within your own physical reality and abilities, as it is therefore allowing your mind to more easily believe in it, thereby manifesting it stronger each time.
You can even manifest things such as “I am finding faith and evidence and experiencing guidance more so every day. Or “I am healing, growing, and manifesting as fast as physically possible to the limitless extent of my being, I see this within my own physical reality and abilities.” Simply be completely patient and open minded about how this occurs, no matter how long it takes for your answers, guidance, or manifestations to be delivered to you or be embodied within you, and let intuition guide you.
3/11
>>
This is why it is very important to as well take care of your body and brain, as the pineal gland in your brain is not only what secretes melatonin allowing us to sleep and dream at night, but is also believed and known by countless ancient cultures, and religions to be the seat of your soul, how you connect to your intuition, and your spiritual guides, God and the universe.
We are all in fact God experiencing ourselves in different physical forms as soul shards as all life and everything in existence is connected through the same energy. You can as well learn about your soul's purpose, your past and future lives, and heal current and past life traumas within you by connecting through what is known as the akashic records, by having an open mind, acceptance of yourself and all others as well as complete self-love and love for all others which is another thing you can ask for guidance in pursuing.
4/11
>>
Of course having a healthy pineal gland is highly recommended for this spiritual path. I additionally can share a great amount of research and knowledge I've accumulated on my own path on the healing of the pineal gland, which superfoods are great for decalcifying and detoxifying it, and what things within our diet and culture can calcify and toxify it from birth more and more so if you are interacting with / eating them.

Please let me know if any of the subject matters are ones that you feel intuitively pulled to and I would be more than happy to send you videos, images, and more on those topics, or just let me know if you want to speak further for guidance or comfort.
5/11
>>
Pic rel in my first post are the angel numbers of which I mentioned earlier from a great book of information for any on this spiritual path “PROJECT 369 The Key to the Universe, Evolved Consciousness”. As soon as I started opening my mind to these concepts and praying in this way I began to see and experience nonstop communication in the form of angel numbers and now so many new other ways each day.
And below are two high vibrational frequency music YouTube channels that can connect you with your angelic guides and all positive and unconditionally loving beings, heal your pineal gland, repair your cells and DNA and cure you of any illness, improve your emotional and mental health, increase abundance in your life and much more depending on the frequency!

https://youtu.be/9GBGdHa_-6U?si=NPiYsaLAd5QHJey3

https://youtu.be/W8EQznyAghs?si=p8vsnEcWkW0OW08j

https://youtu.be/dJoXVILGeKQ?si=FPYA8KYNaKMPUsUO

6/11
>>
>>37766996
What did you do pray for a bunch of material bullshit you cant take with you to the grave anyway? God knows your heart and does not answer disingenuous prayer
>>
I would also absolutely recommend the platform and website of videos I just shared in another thread of films and podcasts called Gaia which is purposed towards raising the consciousness, spirituality and awareness of humanity which topics such as the pineal gland, the galactic federation, high vibrational frequency music, the akashic records, quantum jumping and manifestation, past life regressions, and other related subjects covered if you are interested in them.
It requires a membership to access but members can share videos and they have endless content on all the subjects I've mentioned, which I'm happy to link for free here as well!
7/11
>>
I also felt intuitively guided to suggest that you meditate outside while touching the grass with your bare feet and legs, also incorporating sungazing during your time doing so, as sungazing not looking directly at the sun but slightly offset to the side or below/above it is great for decalcifying the pineal gland and absorbing the divine intelligence of light.

It is also great to imagine a beam of light shooting through your whole body and cleansing each one of your chakras of negative energy and then shooting down into the earth as far as you can imagine it, this beam surrounding your whole being as your body is imagined translucent, radiating that light and being a part of it from within, in the energy work practice known as "grounding".
You can even imagine that white light all around you as if you are in a white endless space or ocean, happily connected to every living being.
8/11
>>
Here is a really amazing and fun short video I found extremely helpful and personally emotionally healing actually from the avatar: the last airbender explaining each chakra and the process of cleansing, and some images I wanted to share of what each look like / what they represent.

https://youtu.be/cH-HT9WCtiQ?si=GIxbsEIHmEIdRkXp

9/11
>>
>>37766996
> Something spicy is scheduled by angels
> Pray to deity
> Scheduled events are cancelled
>>
>>37766996
skill issue
>>
File: 1711667558339060.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>
I additionally felt guided to share with you these videos on kriya yoga, which is in fact the best and safest way to practice kundalini awakening taught by the yogic Hindu monk and guru, Paramahansa Yogananda who was the first to teach yoga to western society.

His book is great and Steve Jobs traveled to India to learn kriya yoga from him and others. His book was the only book he had downloaded on his iPad and one he would gift to all his family and friends.
It's amazing and reads to some like a fantasy/sci-fi novel because of all the otherworldly / magical occurrences he retold experiences of in this original version of his book.

I meant to begin including those images of the chakras and some useful mudras in my last post btw and will include them after this!

https://youtu.be/Ea3hI8NErAo?si=5AKfRWcu2uS926zV

https://youtu.be/q_8MYb2g-X0?si=BQxoVDJVCT_De6LX

https://youtube.com/shorts/M2uMTuOwgjk?si=oiTUAwNC5702fupx

10/11
>>
File: ezgif-2-62e06e05ce.gif (3.26 MB, 480x270)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
>>
Also, videos for a really great introduction to the psychophysiological method, benefits and purpose of yoga, providing a quick history and evidence of how one attains enlightenment and awakening/divine connection, and a great introduction on how to practice yoga.

https://youtu.be/Qw9IMiQZqhE?si=_UXzlueXwIxSJ9Gi

https://youtu.be/VqxXTYblux8?si=qp8qPCHMe0khXJFv

As I said, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else you wish to speak about or share, I promise you no matter what in this universe it is I couldn't judge you for it and I love you with my all heart and soul. That goes for everyone in this thread as well! All of you stay safe, happy and well.

11/11
>>
>>
File: ynslmbupuiy.jpg (93 KB, 768x768)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: cfyc32hgwhq.jpg (31 KB, 600x371)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
File: ud9slf287g7.jpg (880 KB, 1080x1080)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>
File: xzvd7mxx2.jpg (375 KB, 960x632)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>
File: q0mk5d70c7p.jpg (152 KB, 750x886)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: n6zws22hml6.jpg (60 KB, 605x454)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>
File: 1663764267357785.gif (1.17 MB, 498x280)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp64NdgaPg
>>
>>37766996
This is why you need to attend church of a denomination with a long history of theological studies, and a priest who has spent years studying them. Those fuckers should be able to provide you with an explanation why God doesn’t answer every dumbasses prayer when they ask for billions of dollars or a pony or to bang the 10/10 gay guy at uni.
>>
File: tb8bqj1hs6p.jpg (59 KB, 700x700)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
File: 1712608570005143.jpg (36 KB, 800x800)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713255549406323.jpg (1023 KB, 1200x1548)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
>>
>>37766996
No is an answer.
>>
>>37768229
that assumes his prayer was just asking something .
>>
File: 1710806443103698.gif (2.19 MB, 480x288)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>>
File: 1586805432406.gif (1.4 MB, 245x135)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>
File: 1586324631148.gif (974 KB, 500x540)
974 KB
974 KB GIF
>>
File: 20240409_094202.jpg (322 KB, 1284x1252)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>37768001
Yogananda is based. I've spent time with his energies, so warm and soft. Thank you for your posts :)
>>
>>37768122
>an explanation why God doesn’t answer
Because he's not real.
>>
File: 25.jpg (26 KB, 300x100)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
>>37768333
is that a man or woman
>>
File: 1585641929207.gif (1.81 MB, 400x167)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0A4rPTdaGw
>>
File: images (95).jpg (23 KB, 495x619)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37768351
His incarnation was male, however I get stronger feminine energies when I connect in meditation (he was God/self realized and we all have both energies so technically it's both).

He has a beautiful smile, this was the last photo taken before he left the physical vessel apparently.
>>
>>37768408
so hes a tranny and this is his last photo before he committed suicide
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbce8yaBao
>>
>>37768333
You’re so very welcome! I thank you for the wise and loving guidance you've shared in the meme thread ch! I know my guides were speaking to me through you in those posts that you shared while reading them one morning and they helped me a lot personally in a profound moment of growth within myself. Great image here too also.

Checked btw, you are spiritually complete! <3 Love you and hope you're having an amazing 2024.
>>
File: 1586463534403.gif (1.73 MB, 480x265)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80uk7B-h_R0
>>
>pray to God
>an intrusive blasphemous thought appears
>pray more eagerly to banish the thought
>next one comes
>giggle a bit uncontrolably
>pray even more fervently out of guilt

>be a little boy
>pray to God
>when praying, imagine I'm standing in front of Jesus from picrel painting
>His face morphs into that of satan
>"you've been praying to ME all along!"
>feel absolute terror

>pray to God
>suddenly feel oneness with the entire universe
>feel energy coming from my pelvis upwards along my spine
>my eyelids twitch when I make undertaker eyes
>retarded quasi-kundalini awakening stops
>"huh?"

>psychotic period
>every night feel presence beside my bed
>like shadow people/jews/reptilians are about to anally probe me
>petrified pray like 20 rosaries a night until I pass out
>doesn't work
>it randomly stops year later when I don't give a shit anymore

>pray to God to kick my nicotinism
>after a month it actually worked
>don't vape for 2 months
>realise I actually like nicotine and start vaping again
>thank you anyway Lord, sorry to have bothered you

Nowadays I just try to not sin too much in hope that God will have mercy on a funny clown
>>
File: IMG_20240418_132658.jpg (668 KB, 1128x1249)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>37768441
1/10 for cope creativity

>>37768455
you're welcome, glad they helped.happy year to you too and everyone else :)
>>
File: 1585536748700.gif (673 KB, 245x180)
673 KB
673 KB GIF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWIpZ6yTc3E
>>
I'm not particularly religious but I pray every night. I don't pray for help or results I just pray because I need somebody to hear the things that hurt me. I just hope God hears me that's all. Other people deserve help, I just need a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>37767125
based and amenpilled. people forget there's more than this shitty "reality". they should try working for eternity instead of this world, it yields infinitely more fruit
>>
File: 685745945491847.gif (317 KB, 500x479)
317 KB
317 KB GIF
>>
It emanates from you, weather you're willing to admit it or not
to have experiences like what you desire, your consciousnes's ability to simulate must be fostered
Praying is enough, but any identity of the ability will work. Use the ability to increase itself, and your intelligence.
>>
>>37768488
This has all happened to me before, are you me? I haven’t experienced the image of Satan in Jesus while praying though, all of them except that one.
>psychotic period
>keep being tormented my demon faces when I would try to sleep
>try sleeping with a rosary
>have felt stigmata on hand and foot nearest to side of bed that faced opposite of wall
>still had these visions and fear
>tell my brother, he tells me to stop giving a fuck
>eventually reach the point where I stop gaf, no more visions
I also have lots of signs and lessons that God wants to teach me but I am retarded. Just recently I bought cigarettes after my family suspected I stopped. I stash them under this wooden bridge near my house and the next day torrential rains come when it hadn’t rained for a long ass time. I kept it in a ziploc with other paraphernalia but I know that shit doesn’t hold up that well. Sometimes I can’t tell a gift of grace from a test of temptation either.
>>
File: z0DgS5m.gif (2.57 MB, 374x379)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
>>37769186
>>
>>37766996
>tfw you realize you're either inconsequential or the fact that God picks favorites.
>>
>>37767151
This is honestly quite a comforting thought, God bless.
>>
File: 1598209197781.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LatorN4P9aA
>>
I’m convinced when God doesn’t answer a prayer it’s because it’s either: a. You’re asking a really stupid question, b. You are not ready for the answer, c. You’re asking for something that doesn’t suit you (you don’t need it) or it is not meant for you.
>>
>>37769250
wtf is this agenda being pushed by the movie industry to get people to masturbate? it started at least as early as the 1920s with disney
>>
File: 28541.jpg (61 KB, 962x773)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I prayed for a good nights rest last night and I got 9 hours of sleep
Not sure who I prayed to though, it was more like a meditation session
>>
>>37766996
Stop asking for stuff, express your gratitude for everything in life and give thanks. You’ll start seeing things get better then
>>
>>37767023
God here, can confirm those are OP's prayers.
>>
>>37767023
I tried this and it worked surprisingly well, so now I thank god every night for being such a chill dude.
>>
File: amen ra.png (428 KB, 512x512)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>37767023
did you say amen?
>>37767383
yes i will grant it.
done. you will get it if you go to random party.
go.

now fuck off.
>god isn't a genie
true. at least the god of the jews
but i'm amen, i'm not god and i'm a wizard. i might as well be a genie.

you do say that at the end of the prayer. i always forward it though.
doesn't it matter who grants it?
no god owns everything even me.

its all true.
remeber kid truth is god.
My real name is love.
but my enemies .... call me the name for enemy.

its really rude.
it might be because i hit on his wife and made the angels with her and got my own mum preggers

he's still mad about it that i called him a homosexual.
probably still seething over it.

anyway go get her champ. or something.
lol.
>>
You should be praying not to be a faggot.
>>
>>37769214
I suppose it's just high neuroticism combined with seeking refugee in religion. Of course in such low states faith is usually beneficial but one shouldn't dive in too much for the sake of sanity.
I have yet another anecdote from the schizo period I described:
>early dawn
>another sleepless night of terrorising perception of undefined presence
>babling my rosario franticaly
>total silence outside
>sudennly hear ungodly sound reminding me of tortured boar
>quick steps on a sidewalk nearby
>pushing my face into pillow
>"whatthefuckisgoingon ohgodohfuck whyme" x10
My working theory is that by some crazy coincidence, some kid was running down the road and somebody was transporting pigs at the same time. I live quite deep into urban area so a boar would be unlikely. I often tell the story for lulz now
>>
>>37769842
>parents praying for their kids not to die of cancer are just wishing for something stupid bro
Fucking listen to yourself. If there’s a god that answers prayers it obviously isn’t the one that most people worship.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.