[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sam Vaknin.jpg (25 KB, 553x555)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>37768338
I wouldn't doubt that these assholes annoy demons too.
>>
>>37768338
Yes
>>
Once I talked to an old lady asking her about narcissism and she said I was a narcissist pretending to be a victim, then later on she started to hit on me. It was weird.
>>
>>37768338
No, it's choice, they know what they are.
Psychopaths, on the other hand, may be, because although they also know what they are, they do not feel.
>>
I'm no expert, so have doubt but in my personal experience:
Narcissism is caused by the narcissism of others.

It is a long-term desensitization to the needs of others.
"I had it really bad. In fact it was worse for me than it is for you."
You become blind to the wants, needs, dreams, feelings of others until you wake up.

It is a self-imposed victim complex.
You pretend that you are powerless to do anything meaningful for anyone in your life.
You think only of yourself and never about them, or your relationship with them.
>>
>>37768377
Sounds like the typical chud.
>>
>>37768348
They get mocked.
They want to get them really bad.
>>
>>37768338
Their ego's are tamasic, narcissism is a low evolutionary ego state.
>>
>>37768378
I don't know what chud means.
Narcissists can be apparently successful or unsuccessful.
They like trade and barter.
>>
>>37768338
Also, narcissism (heavy tamasic ego) is the opposite of enlightenment. Think Pharisees vs. Christ. Atheists are also narcissists.
>>
>>37768360
Was she hot though?
>>
>>37768391
Chud is just /pol/.
I guess ignorance is bliss. Best if you don't know.
>>
>>37768338
Yes.
Y'all made my mom dream about a nigger
>>
>>37768491
>ignorance is bliss.
Actually, I prefer exposure over ignorance.
I'm not much of a small-talker or a mingler so if you aren't trying to get better, we don't have much to discuss.
I won't enable your immaturity.
>>
>>37768570
Chill out, I wasn't trying to insult you. I really mean you're better off. If you knew what /pol/ is, you'd know I'm doing you a kindness. lol. No one should want to learn about that. But stick around here and you'll run into plenty anyways.
>>
>>37768615
I don't feel insulted but you are preaching to the choir.
In my personal life, I'm working on myself and trying to change, take responsibility for my own actions & behavior.
I don't mean to be rude, but I've been traumatized by this form of conversation in the past.

To me, it feels like you are relating with me and trying to build loyalty so we can gang up on someone else.
That's not what's going to happen.
You & I are both narcissists, ourselves, confront the facts and change.
>>
i think many of them struggle with issues of self-attunement, and therefore their sense of self is outsourced as an external value, meaning they define themselves based on pecking-order games around them that they can play. where they are on the totem pole. when you feel properly self attuned, you don't really care about status, you just find yourself involved with what is authentically you

2nd, many of them may have an imbalance with the love/power axis. maybe they were hurt, or they got addicted to power, or they were disempowered. if love/the heart gets the volume turned down bc of trauma, power or dominance fixation can over represent
>>
>>37768338
Some of them probably. Some people just have a distorted self image naturally though, no demonic influence required.
>>37768348
All humans annoy demons. They know exactly what's wrong with you and it makes them seethe that God loves you anyway.
>>
>>37768756
Well said. Narcissistic live in their first three chakras, but can’t transcend the solar plexus so they rely on siphoning the energy of other via manipulation to have access to higher chakra energies. They are literally energy vampires.
>>
>>37768894
>They are literally energy vampires.
That's how it feels to be on the receiving end of narcissism, in a toxic relationship but they are more like adult children who take whatever they want and do not see error in their own ways.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.