[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

"Perfect Social Order" sounds like a pretty good deal, but I can't find much in the mythos of the Baphomet to inform me on how to structure my personal worship. Any insight/advice/sources?
>>
File: ptg.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>37769618
The Baphomet image was made by Eliphas Levi (leh-vee) as a representation of the Holy Spirit
It celebrates the child of the Beast 666 and Babalon 7777777 (Chokmah and Binah, see Kabbalistic Tree of Life) by empowering the offspring of Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine
On its arms are Solve and Coagula, the principles of Dissolution and Coagulation
He point to the white moon of Chesed and black moon of Geburah (mercy and severity - again, see Kabbalistic Tree of Life)
His point also symbolizes "as above, so below"
He has the breasts of a woman symbolizing fertility, and the genitals of a male, symbolizing will (in this form it is the caduceus and Kundalini)
The pentagram are the four elements preceded by spirit, fire upon his head, water as fishscales, air as its atmosphere, and its feet upon the ground
>>
File: penta.jpg (63 KB, 612x612)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>37769929
Levi himself described it in Dogme et rituel:
""The goat on the frontispiece carries the sign of the pentagram on the forehead, with one point at the top, a symbol of light, his two hands forming the sign of hermetism, the one pointing up to the white moon of Chesed, the other pointing down to the black one of Geburah. This sign expresses the perfect harmony of mercy with justice. His one arm is female, the other male like the ones of the androgyn of Khunrath, the attributes of which we had to unite with those of our goat because he is one and the same symbol. The flame of intelligence shining between his horns is the magic light of the universal balance, the image of the soul elevated above matter, as the flame, whilst being tied to matter, shines above it. The beast's head expresses the horror of the sinner, whose materially acting, solely responsible part has to bear the punishment exclusively; because the soul is insensitive according to its nature and can only suffer when it materializes. The rod standing instead of genitals symbolizes eternal life, the body covered with scales the water, the semi-circle above it the atmosphere, the feathers following above the volatile. Humanity is represented by the two breasts and the androgyn arms of this sphinx of the occult sciences.""
>>
>>37769929
>>37769932
Thank you, and at risk of outing myself as a theological infant, what would the idea behind the elements be? I doubt it's some pokemon shit.
>>
>what rules should I follow

maybe this isn't for you, yet
>>
I would advise destroying everything holy and pure, and sacrificing all that you hold dear, first, to prove yourself. Then the Templar will contact you telepathically and provide further instruction.

Spit on the cross. Denounce Jesus. For starters.
>>
The Levi image is the Inverted Monas. A 24D puzzle.

Would you like to help destroy Catholicism, Judaism, the West. and deliver the Aquarian religion unto the world?

Prove it, then.
>>
FYI. The Templar are real and scary-real. You're expected to show up scary-smart. Philosophy. Radical theology, and political interference should be in your background.

Otherwise yeah, worship an empty idol.
>>
>>37770108
Not OP but curious, what makes you want to be specifically left hand path? And it like a long term thing
>>
>>37770084
They represent the Tetragrammaton (YHVH is the formula) which is the four parts / letters of God, and Impulse-Feelings-Thoughts-Physical in the mundane view. Research Tarot. And since you’re new to this I suggest going over basic texts like the Kybalion, the Emerald Tablet (Rawn Clark does a great commentary of this), Modern Magick by Donald Michael Craig, Franz Bardon’s initiation into Hermetics, and Liber ABA, in that particular order. Be mentally stable and remember to stay grounded. Best of luck to you.
>>
He comes to you. Taught me how to put barriers over my windows and showed me how to use a certain tool. It's a tough yoke though, anon, and the Lucifer guy is on the right track when it comes to Baphomets views. I don't really recommend it, unless you truly understand how to dissolve and coagulate yourself.
>>
>>37769618
What would a perfect social order given to prisoners imply?
What would a perfect social order given to slaves imply?
>>
>>37770754
A perfect social order would not include slaves or prisoners.
No one would be denied their liberties or need to have their liberties denied.
>>
>>37770827
This
>>
>>37770827
That sounds nice in a society of high IQ highly empathetic individuals but how do you deal with the undesirables that lack something as simple as compassion? Is street justice allowed?
>>
>>37770853
>undesirables
No such thing. If one can't behave enough for the betterment of all then perhaps they not be a part. I don't believe any punishment changes anyone. It comes from within or not at all.

Do you want to be here or not? That's the question. If not, then don't be.
>>
>>37769618
Everything begins from within.

>Whatever you guys do , please don't touch the glowing green switch !!!
>>
>>37770853
"Street Justice" would most likely simply be a continuation or a start of a cycle of violence. Rehabilitative Justice is the better course. If someone theoretically is totally unredeemable, then they get to sit in a box for 3 hots and a cot and a team of behavioral researchers, anthropological experts, and therapists to keep them company from behind glass.
>>
>>37770827
Ok, don't forget you said that. Because I'm sure the ones you're looking to for "solutions" don't share that view.
Oh they may tell you you're free, like telling a slave they're "free" to not labor, but of course they'll suffer the consequences if they don't. They twist everything up.
>>
>>37772315
Who is "they"?
You sound unreasonably paranoid.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.