[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

And why are these two-faced, manipulate, and cunning Libra-faggots?
>>
File: aaa.jpg (39 KB, 472x472)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>37769877
It sounds like you've had a challenging experience with someone who is a Libra, based on their zodiac sign. Remember, while astrology can be fun and interesting to explore, it's essential not to generalize or judge people solely based on their zodiac sign. People are complex and influenced by various factors beyond their astrological sign.

If you're having difficulties with someone, it might be helpful to communicate openly with them about your feelings and concerns. Understanding each other's perspectives can often lead to better relationships and resolutions.
>>
>>37769964
Begone chatbot
>>
>>37769877
>two-faced, manipulate, and cunning
that's gemini though
>>
>>37770204
These faggots too.
>>
They love their little games, don't they?

Assertive honesty helps. If they hesitate, or put up obstacles, seek happiness elsewhere.
>>
>>37770533
You are all going to be killed you evil fucking nigger faggots.
>>
>>37770204
Surprisingly the geminis I know aren't like that, maybe I just had good luck with them.
>>
>>37769877
Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe you were wrong?
>>
>>37770749
No libra-jew.
>>
>>
>>37770555
I have a gemini moon and ascendant and I'm certainly not two faced, conniving, or plotting. I'm cerebral and hold myself to higher moral standards than most people ever do, and always have been this way.
>>
File: 1574746997959.jpg (163 KB, 2000x1126)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Crowley and Foucault were both Libras.
>>
can you stop this spam, please?
>>
we really need an astrology wars general, maybe call it /star wars/ -- just for people to shit on each other's signs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.