[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Were hippies redpiĺled?
>>
>>37770116
Superficially
>>
>>37770116
some of them.
>>
hippies were just an illuminati mouthpiece
>>
>>37770116
Bro they red pilled green pilled blue pilled orange pilled purple pilled if it came in a pill they took it
>>
>>37770116
At the very, very beginning yes but leftists ruined it like they do everything they touch
>>
>>37770116
More like leadpilled lmao
>>
>>37770116
the best of them, but they didn't take it further all the way to self realization
>>
>>37770116
anti government radical degenerate pilled but onions as fuck
>>
>>37770116
That symbol is something like "the Antichrist", nudity, sex and drug usage. I saw one reformed Satanist say he was made to break a cross in this manner.
>>
Not particularly, but they made some really good music.
>>
File: rune.jpg (20 KB, 555x458)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Some of them were mildly but lots of it got captured and misdirected. The health food stores and co-ops were a good breakaway from industrial goyslop but many of the small stores got captured by Whole Foods and in turn Amazon. Legit concerns about corporate waste and pollution have been folded into BS environmentalism we have today.
>>
File: jesus rune.jpg (63 KB, 500x376)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Picrel - Savior as rune
>>
Depends on the hippy. Strung out, nomadic freeloaders who talk out their ass about bullshit ideology so they can try to scoop up underage pussy? No, not so much. People who put in the work of truth-seeking, spiritual advancement and divorcing themselves from The System? Yeah, much more so.

Also, fuck Bob Dylan. If I see him on the street I'm throwing a rock at the back of his head. This is a threat.
>>
Gods I hate the peace sign so much.
>>
File: m-aw-poe---high__09559.jpg (532 KB, 1200x1200)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>37773010

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.