[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (315 KB, 2940x1960)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
I've started working night shift at a gas station full time, it's been a couple months so far. It's definitely related to sleep deprivation but I've begun hallucinating things like people walking into our side closet and not being there when I entering the store and disappearing behind our floor cooler only to actually enter the store a moment later and shop normally. Any night shift people have experience with these sorts of occurrences? Is there a paranormal aspect? The deja vu thing was particularly strange, I remember the guys face and I know I've never seen him before.
>>
>>37771626
I'd be more vigilant about robberies and stupid drunks than ghosts desu.
>>
>>37771626
Sounds like a comfy job, anon. I work 3rds at a healthcare facility and have definitely seen shadows start to move before.
>>
>>37771628
I've dealt with odd people, more strippers than anything funnily. But my store is slow and quiet.
>>
stay safe out there anon. Always bring something with you
>>
>>37773014
everyone tells me to stay safe, sometimes it feels like a threat lmao
>>
File: IMG_2943.jpg (214 KB, 1052x1059)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
[So anon, i suggest you try to dry out on some of those substances you've been abusing cause life, i know just try to curtail some of it.
Also I'm sure you don’t want to hear this but as our world
Gets more energized by being in the galactic center, many folks such as yourself with a heritage or predilection for psychic gifts will find it activating randomly and causing much stress in your life cause tptb lie to you about everything including the true history of humanity.
Whenever it happens i suggest you find a way to ground yourself to the moment. Like something that will give you comfort, a good memory, i find something visual tied to a smell cue will bring these type of things under control rather quickly for folks with these issues. So like a photo of your grandparents house with something that smells like it did to ground you into the here and now reality.]
>>
>>37774558
I just abuse caffeine, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep doing nights without it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.