[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate that mainstream Egyptologists make fun of or refuse to consider alternative views on how the Egyptians built the pyramids on the Giza Platu, despite there being no written record, blue print, or even a wall painting depicting the Egyptians cutting perfectly smooth edges and surfaces of rectangular blocks of granite. Almost all the hypotheses about how they built it have more holes and only beg for more questions. Ans yes, this has paranormal implications.
>>
>>37773678
Egyptians built them
>>
the Egyptians had secret technology
>>
they used sonic harmonics to levitate stones and cut halls and chambers to shape. atomic manipulation.
>>
>>37773747
acoustic levitation (steeldrums/horns) was well documented in the east as well
>>
>>37773696
I didn't nessesarily deny that, just how?
>>
>>37773678
Egyptian wagies, not slaves.
>>
>>37773767
No, they were just built normally and used for burying their dead king. mastaba, which were rectangular flatroofed buildings. Under the brilliant architect, Imhotep
>>
>>37773784
This is circular reasoning. There is no evidence the "mastabas" were built before the great pyramids. "Imahotep" was just some primitive who tried to copy what an earlier people had built before the "Egyptians" that we know of. Also, these things were entirely made out of mud bricks, not granite or limestone.
>>
File: 1713556998595161.png (290 KB, 609x444)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
Nazca mummies
>>
>>37773782
Sorry to break it to you anon, but that's the same thing.
>>
>>37773760
https://youtu.be/cXpbAmr9OgY?si=nnLjGitXgV_SA0e1
>>
>>37773678
You are a retard. Do some research before posting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diary_of_Merer
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna43314221
>>
>>37773678
>mainstream Egyptologists
that isn't a thing
>make fun of or refuse to consider alternative views
There are lots of alternative views and if the are supported by evidence then great
>granite
A really small part of the pyramids are granite. Most of what we see is limestone

If you want people to accept other things, study, reserach, and write a whitepaper on it yourself, anon.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/giza-pyramids
>>
File: 1713575244282743.png (407 KB, 672x836)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>37773678

people
>>
>>37773944
Ah, yes, of course. I'm mentally challenged; I didn't do my research before posting on a paranormal board. I should have known better. Now let's see what your source says about this diary.

>Though the diary does not specify where the stones were to be used or for what purpose, given that the diary may date to what is widely considered the very end of Khufu's reign,.

The end of his reign? So the Egyptians decided to build a pyramid as a tomb to Barry the Pharoah "Khufu" right at the end of his reign because, of course, cutting huge stone blocks and stacking them on top of each other wouldn't take a considerable amount of time. Of course, the only explanation, according to you, would be the great pyramids of Giza.
>>
>>37773678
constructed in the 1800s of course
>>
>>37773956
And by small number you mean 8,000 tonnes right? Doesn't actually make a differences because it has yet to be demonstrated that you can cut, even out the edges of the exterior of a single block of granite, and hallow it out using primitives drill bows, and copper chisels lol.
>>
>>37773944
>if you want people to accept other things, study, reserach, and write a whitepaper on it yourself, anon.

>Assuming the modern mainstay academia in the west will accept the implications of the pyramids being built years before their purported date.

Since you're all about hard evidence, check this out:

>Discovered in 2013, the Diary of Merer is the name of a logbook detailing the transportation of limestone from Tura to Giza during the 4th Dynasty. Tipped as one of the most important finds of the 21st century, most experts agree that it reveals how Pharaoh Khufu’s Great Pyramid of Giza was built over a 20-year period. They base this on a hieroglyph that translates to “Akhet Khufu,” thought to mean the horizon of Khufu, associated with the image of the pyramids.

>But historian Matthew Sibson, who runs the YouTube channel "Ancient Architects," believes this hieroglyph was actually a reference to an entire city, which took two decades to complete.

>He told Express.co.uk: “This is something that everyone seems to use as a piece of evidence that Khufu built the Great Pyramid.“I’ve always glossed over it a bit because I thought I couldn’t give an opinion because I don’t know what everything in the diary means.

>But I’ve spent a while looking at the meaning of the words, and what the diary says is that Merer was going to Tura, quarrying stone, putting it on a boat, and taking it to a place called Akhet Khufu.“From there, he went to another place, which was called Ro-She Khufu, where they were building a dyke for water.”

https://egyptfwd.org/Article/6/1283/Historian-makes-bombshell-Great-Pyramid-find-in-ancient-papyrus
>>
>>37773742
The ancient stone subwoofers in the basement are the best proof of this.
>>
>>37773919
That's not a very straight edge, and that rock is about 100 lbs (220 kgs for you people).
The stones we're talking about have completely flat edges and weigh 10s if not 100s of tons, being moved around the sand, supposedly using hemp rope and trees.
>>
>>37773989
>Barry the Pharoah
kek, sounds like a Guy Ritchie, British gangster's name.
>>
>>37775368
Lol yeah it does
>>
>>37775158
OP here, can you elaborate?
>>
>>37773919
This guy is using a hammer made of metal that was conventional to the Egyptians who would have mostly used copper.
>>
>>37773678
It wasn't the Egyptians or slaves who did that shit, the fucking pyramids were already there when they settled in that territory, there are pyramids all over the world even in Antarctica, but to answer your question they were actually made by Elohim controllers together with another humanity much older but technologically superior to ours, those pyramids have endured at least 2 big resets.
>>
File: 1713838739593089.jpg (21 KB, 326x294)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Where my amon guy at
How bought that tesla tower tho and weird chemicals? Idk maybe just a big fertilizer op but no bodys and no glyphs inside begs the question
What was it for? Slueths under the shinx with what was flowing water?
Weird connections with magnetism and the land but i know nothing
>>
The pyramids produced etheric matter that was used for alchemy.

Check out the MFMP https://www.youtube.com/live/vlCbrWy42aI?feature=shared
>>
>>37774013
8000 tons of granite
1.4 million tons of limestone
Granite is a much smaller part of the pyramids than limestone
Granite can be quarried in a lot of different ways and then smoothed. They obviously had tools that did not survive to the modern age (destroyed, repurposed, found but no connection to granite made yet). It isn't that difficult to comprehend. Either a) an alien gave the tools/power to do so or b) they had the power to do so and that power was lost to time.
I don't get why this has you so riled up. Those seem to be the main theory and the paranormal theory that are thrown around.
>>
>>37773678
It was not Jewish slaves

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iep4gnmJeRE
>>
>>37777111
does this mean, yes it was?
>>
>>37773678
You're on the wrong track. The Egyptians built the pyramids, probably on older cult sites. The sphinx and the osirion do pre-date the dynastic Egyptians
>>
>>37773678
They are erosion dude. It's just rocks.
>>
Enki/Enoch was the architect. It is the monument/mountain of God. 144,000 casing blocks. A calender of the past and future.
>>
>>37775749
Something I had mentioned in my OP was the fact no written record or wall painting, nor any other art depicts the Egyptians building the pyramids. You'd think such an accomplishment would have been recorded. Herodotus the Greek historian even emphasized that the pyramid was not a tomb Khufu.
>>
>>37775983
I'm riled up because there's no evidence Egyptians were primitive people with primitive techniques, if you can even call a copper chisel and sprinkling sand on rock. Technology built the largest monument with a 755.75-foot (230-meter) base, its original height being 481.4 feet, and an angle of 51°52′, which is accurately oriented to the four cardinal points of the compass. It took approximately 2.3 million blocks of stone to build those pyramids, and they did it all with copper saws? Lmao, they wouldn't have had enough for such a massive project. That's why I'm mad. If you were to tell me that the Egyptians built the pyramids in person, I promise you, boy, you would get a beating.
>>
>>37773678
sub-saharan africans across the desert 3000 miles away
>>
>>37778990
Why not? People already think these blocks were moved from 500 miles away. Why not a few more miles?
>>
>>37778920
>You'd think such an accomplishment would have been recorded. Herodotus the Greek historian even emphasized that the pyramid was not a tomb Khufu.
So what was it used for? I've been told uranium enrichment, sulfuric acid production plants for the purpose of ore extraction, advanced irrigation complex and loosh storage. Seeing as these are all wacko-adjacent, I'm gonna say it was in fact a tomb
>>
>>37779151
>I'm gonna say it was in fact a tomb

And where's the evidence of that?
>>
File: Ancient Egyptian quarry.jpg (83 KB, 1000x563)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>37779064
Sure is a weird thing to make, if not a quarry for cutting blocks.
>>
>>37779193
There's literally a tiny "pyramid" right next to that Quarry. It was used for different purposes.
>>
>>37779237
So you think they quarried blocks for the small one, and then used some completely different process for the other pyramids because they are bigger.
That is very stupid.
>>
>>37779193
Oh and most Egyptologists say that the limestones used to build the pyramids came from 400 miles away leading to the valley of kings and Aswan.
>>
>>37779242
No that's logical. The size of that tiny quarry would have to be much much much larger if it was used to extract stone to build the pyramids.
>>
>>37779242
Read the post you're replying to.

>Why not? People already think these blocks were moved from 500 miles away. Why not a few more miles?

The conventional theory of where the Egyptians got their stone to build the "tomb" of Khufu was said to have been extracted and then dragged from 500m away. You posted a picture of a small quarry only about 30 feet away from the Giza pyramid. Your picture doesn't refute the substance of my post.
>>
>>37779244
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259753032_Learning_from_the_Past_The_Ancient_Egyptians_and_Geotechnical_Engineering#pf7
>2.3 million Limestone blocks (i.e., about 5.5 million tons of limestone) were used in its construction. Mostly, the limestone blocks were
transported from Giza quarries that lie only a couple of hundred meters south of the Great Pyramid
>>37779249
What isnt logical is presuming they used something other than quarrying blocks. You want to say they got blocks from somewhere else as well - fine.
You want to say "there arent enough blocks there, so they started using levitation and teleporting shit" then you are an idiot.
>>
>>37779173
The egyptian authorities in all things history and culture seem to heavily agree on it. Besides, many other pyramids were tombs, even if proven to have been built later. We also know how much they cared about the afterlife so it's not too wild to guess that these huge structures were engrandizing it. And the great pyramid's inner structures and chambers have all been attributed a clear, non-redudant and most importantly, believable function if it were in fact a tomb for a king. In addition, findings in situ probably have reinforced this belief although I am not very much aware of them.
In conclusion, it's the most believable, down-to-earth, and thus probable explanation.
>>
>>37779266
>dragged from 500m away
Please be mindful of abbreviations, you might confuse the europeans
>>
>>37779271
Nothing in your link proves anything. It's just the same old conventional theory. Even a drawing of the stone ramp model only raises more questions, like, Where's all the stone they used to build the ramp?
And if you think 50- to 80-ton stones were submerged in water and pulled by cattle without taking into account water pressure and buoyancy, you need to get an education.
>>
>>37779273
>We also know how much they cared about the afterlife so it's not too wild to guess that these huge structures were engrandizing it.

It is. The time it would take to build the pyramids far dawrf the lifespan of Khufu or any other Pharoah.

To put things into perspective, the pyramid has an internal volume of approximately 2,500,000 cubic meters. Let's consider the middle range of 27 years to give the Egyptians the maximum time frame to complete the construction.

To build the pyramid within that time frame, the Egyptians would have to place approx 10,755 cubic meters of stones every day.

With this information in mind, it's clear that the building process would take longer than Khufu's life span.
>>
File: Animal team pulling barge.png (2.15 MB, 1965x1245)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>37779309
>Nothing in your link proves anything.
It explicitly refutes your idea that most of the blocks came from 500 miles away.
>Where's all the stone they used to build the ramp?
So you didnt actually read what I posted, because they tell you what that was.
>you think 50- to 80-ton stones were submerged in water and pulled by cattle without taking into account water pressure and buoyancy, you need to get an education.
lol
Animals pulling barges were the norm until the industrial revolution.
I think you are severely underestimating how easy it is to laterally move something that is floating.
>>
>>37779348
Based rivers. They've always been there for us and all we do is polluting them with our bio and artificial waste. We don't desrecve them.
>>
>>37779348
It says the limestones were quarried at Giza but the granite came from 500m away
>>
>>37779372
>What isnt logical is presuming they used something other than quarrying blocks. You want to say they got blocks from somewhere else as well - fine.
>You want to say "there arent enough blocks there, so they started using levitation and teleporting shit" then you are an idiot.
>>
>>37779391
How long do you think it would have taken them to cut granite with copper saws?
>>
>>37773678
ANTS
>>
>>37779425
Not long with silicate being the cutting device.
And they used bronze.
>>
File: Bullshit key.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1870)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37773678
I built the pyramids !!!

>All that matters is that you are truly happy
>>
>>37779451
>they also used bronze
Nah, really!?? And let me ask, what is the weight of the each granite block at giza? Let me tell you the answer, research conducted by Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass, one granite block at the Giza pyramid weighs around 2.5 tons. That's equivalent to about 1.9 cubic meters in volume. Now, how long would it take to even cut say 4 inches of one granite block with a weight of 2.5 tons or 1.9 cubic meters using silicate bronze age saw? we can assume that a person can make roughly 40 strokes with the saw per minute. And it takes about 14 strokes to cut one inch of granite.

Based on this information, we can estimate it would take around 4 hours to cut 4 inches of granite using a silicate bronze age saw.
>>
>>37773678
Black kangz obviously, why you be stealin history and ruinin black peoples lives? I swear to God mang. Julius Ceasa was black.
>>
>>37779542
>Nah, really!??
Yes, really. you were wrong to say copper saws.
If you knew that was wrong, why did you say it?
The only reason is to be dishonest.
Like offering completely made up numbers in order to prove a point.
How long WOULD it take?
Have you ever tried?
Of course not - you dont think it is possible.
You instead prefer to make shit up.
Like it being impossible for animals to tow heavy things on water, or how they used copper instead of the truth of them using bronze.
>>
>>37779575
You do know it's believed they used copper saws too right? And copper is part of the bronze age.

Ok, how about this? Let's just use a frame of reference. We're all familiar with concrete, right? It's what most buildings and roads are made of. Granite is a lot stronger than concrete, and while most of the blocks making up the pyramid are limestone, at least 8,000 tons are granite. So there are 8k of those blocks, each weighing 2.5 tons and having an internal volume of 1.9 cubic meters. Now, granite is a lot stronger than concrete; it has fewer air pockets, fewer microscopic pores, etc., making it stronger than concrete. Let's get a group of, say, eight. Divide that by 2, and it would be four. Each group of this size would have two people. All have silicate bronze-age saws. How long would it take them to cut an inch of concrete?
We can estimate that each group could cut an inch of concrete within three hours.
For the entire group, the cutting process would take approximately 12 hours. 12 hours for just one inch of concrete. Imagine granite?
>>
>>37779338
>The time it would take to build the pyramids far dawrf the lifespan of Khufu or any other Pharoah.
Yes if we're talking about one pharoah at a time, but it'd take what? 4 generations until completion? Maybe Khufu didn't live to see it finished, but he could have very well have given the order of concstruction.
>>
>>37779768
>You do know it's believed they used copper saws too right?
And you will cite that, I'm sure.
>Ok, how about this?
You are still completely making up numbers to justify your pre-made conclusion. All of it can be dismissed as fantasy.
>>
>>37779804
What's fantasy? This is math. Look up the weight and volume of each of these granite blocks at Giza. I switched granite to concrete, a known weaker "stone" to give you a frame of reference. I gave
>>
>>37779916
>What's fantasy?
Your numbers. You can manipulate your made up numbers all day.
They are still fantasy.
>>
>>37779560
Nah bruh , white people mixed with reds and blacks creating a new cultural system giving birth to egypt. They mixed with locals who like most middle eastern people are already mixed. I swear , they used some secret knowledge to that effect. They were truly great !!! (But I'm slowly getting curious on why their civilization collapsed or refused to build any other cool structures besides what we see and tombs. Not to act pretentious or anything , If I was a leader of such a powerful group I'd atleast want a big castle for myself. Just sayin' , realistically I mean .
>>
>>37779998
So you don't like math? I assume you skipped math class as a youngling?
>>
>>37780158
They've got a point. Where are you getting that initial rate from?
Picrel is Stocks' rates. Source:
https://archive.org/details/ExperimentsInEgyptianArchaeologyStoneworkingTechnologyInAncientEgyptDenysA.StocksRoutledge2003
The russians on YT were doing way better in granite as I recall..

Now consider with a 2+ meter block you can have a team on each end.
>>
thoth built them
>>
File: sphinxXX.jpg (205 KB, 589x392)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>37773678
Around 450 BC the Greek historian Herodotus visited Egypt and asked the locals how they built the pyramids. They told him with ramps.

Herodotus is the closest thing we have to a trained historian making an attempt to record how it was done by an outsider at a date nearer to the pyramids' building time than any other historian. I think we have to give his report some credence, he was right there talking to the locals in 450BC!

http://www.unmuseum.org/kpyramid.htm

tl:Dr Ramps, humans used ramps.
>>
File: egypt_sphinx-pyramids.jpg (40 KB, 470x330)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37773678
How to use pulleys to build the pyramids:
http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/rope-roll.html
>>
File: 1000004625.jpg (33 KB, 352x938)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>37773837
>>37773678
the giants built them (with human underling labor)
mummification is because they wanted to dry out like the Greys do naturally
>>
>>37773678
egyptologists are a bunch of chuds
they might have found the tools or methodology detailed somewhere
and either misplaced it or it could be in a museum basement or in display labelled as something else
the official story on how they were built is bullshit that is the only thing for sure
>>
>>37781262
Excellent take
>>
>>37781181
>he was right there talking to the locals in 450BC!

Oh so, 2,000 years after. So..not a contemporary source.
>>
>>37781311
What tools?
>>
>>37781864
>not a contemporary source.
That's why it says: "at a date nearer to the pyramids' building time than any other historian" -- it's WAY closer than some dude making stuff up for his Youtube channel
>>
32 degrees north
>>
>>37781949
Since you listed Herodotus as an accurate source, you know he said that Khufu wasn't buried under that pyramid, right? Why can't these pyramids be remnants of Plato's Atlantis? You know, an earlier civilization that had an understanding of complex mathematics and rigorous engineering that Pythagoras knew about? Speaking of math, as I said before, there are 2.5 million stone blocks that make up Giza. It's assumed by Egyptologists that it took the ancients about 27 years to build the Khufu pyramid. Assuming it did take that long, 2.5 million divided by 27 years is 92,592 blocks made and stacked in a year. Divide that by 365 days, and it would be 253 blocks a day.So keep that number in mind, 253 blocks a day. Now...assuming the ancients used a mixture of silicate bronze-age saws and copper saws, How much time would it take a work force of people to cut an inch of limestone using broze silicate bronze-age saws? 1 inch divide that by 2.456 centimeters times 60 seconds per minute = 34.25 minutes. Ok, so my 34.25 minutes they cut an inch deep. How far would there progress be by 27 years? Multiply 30 minutes by 27 years and we will get the amount of progress made in inches. This calculation is as follows:

(30 minutes)*27 years = 8,484.5 inches

Divided by feet, it's roughly 707 feet. How many blocks would they make a day?

To get the number of blocks they can make a day, it's useful to first calculate the volume of limestone cut in a day. Here's the calculation for that:

707 feet x 454.5cm × 25.4 centimeters = roughly 70.26 cubic feet

(70.26 cubic feet per day)/2 cubic feet per block = approx 35 blocks per day.

So now we have an answer. They would make 35 blocks per day assuming they didn't have to stop to blow their tools or manufacturer more bronze age saws. Remember that 253 blocks we talked about? That's the number of blocks they would need to place to be successful in completing the project by 27 years. Yearly, according to math, it's less.
>>
>>37782337
Do you have accurate cross references to see what herodotus said given that you are using specific measurements? Not to be a jackass tho
>>
>>37782357
You do know that with math, I just debunked the theory that the Egyptians built the pyramids in the amount of time mainstream Egyptology claims, right?
>>
>>37773678
The Romans built the roman empire

But if brown people do it it must be aliens

Fucking retard.
>>
>>37782716
Kindly show us where all the Roman pyramids are.
>>
>>37773678
>mainstream Egyptologists
Have you read any "mainstream Egyptology" books, low IQ inbred from Alabama?
>>
>>37782337
thats a whole lot of precision from a structure that has never been measured to any standard
>>
>>37782381
Now recalculate using >>37781139.
>>
File: -5983344899296181699_121.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37780037
They did build a lot more but most has not survived. Alexandria used to make Rome look like a peasant's village
>>
>>37780037
I can tell you why: around 11k years ago a massive Cataclysmic event wiped out all evidence of any existing civilization. There is data on this. The whole earth literally opened up
>>
>>37773678
>Who built the pyramids
Us, humans. Who else? )))
One of our previous civilizations.
>How
Pyramids are massive free energy generators.
You build one, it generates you a bunch of electrical / electromagnetic energy from the planet.
Then you build others using the existing power.

>>37773742
> combination of slaves and magicians: the stones were levitated, and cut by vibrating quartz crystals,
Slaves - no. Magicians - no.
Regular people - yes. Stones were levitated via sounds and vibrations , likely including crystals - yes.
>>
>>37789197
>Regular people - yes. Stones were levitated via sounds and vibrations , likely including crystals - yes.
Me again.
Literally you can create different frequencies that can levitate specific materials, reduce its weight, or make it ...... softer I guess? so you can work on it easier.

That's why sounds and frequencies are banned from research currently.

> and cut by vibrating quartz crystals
Likely giant humans created / grown crystals were used as sources of energy . Look at eye of the Sahara. Possibly tops of the pyramids were crystals etc.
Unknown as brits , current oil/gas + Vatican mafia hid all ancient tech.
>>
>>37773760
lost technology that's the easiest explanation, we know how to build a damn pyramid with those materials. We don't know how the Egyptians did it because there isn't any written record.
>>
File: Egypt_quarry_map[1].jpg (146 KB, 567x1020)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>37778990
>>37779064
>>37779193
>>37779249
>>37779271
>>37779391

New Anon coming into this, but pic related is a map of the quarries we know about used by the Egyptians.
Source: http://www.quarryscapes.no/egypt_nile.php a European Historical site dedicated to the documentation, restoration, and preservation of ancient quarries in: Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, and a couple other places.

According to them about 80% of the quarries were within spitting distance of the Nile: you'd cut the stone, box them up on a boat, and send them up the river. Some of these quarries were being used as late as 400 AD by the Romans for their own construction projects. Honestly this is all kind of neato - I think people really sleep on Ancient Industry. Everybody wants to know about medieval stuff.
>>
>>37790264
>Honestly this is all kind of neato
Kill yourself Reddit faggot
>>
>>37789914
occam's razor - the egyptians didn't build it. the sheer tonnage of the pyramids are beyond "nails". in fact, I've recently heard the time-frame for the egyptians to build the pyramids was...when they didn't even have access to the wheel!

>>37789241
> you can create different frequencies that can levitate specific materials, reduce its weight, or make it ...... softer

could you show it to me seymour?
>>
Hahahaha I fucking love ancient high technology logic.
>there is no evidence that their bronze tools could have done the work, it's not hard enough for the granite
>there is no evidence that they could have moved it with the boats and manpower and leverage tools they had
>they used horns and drums to make sound to cut and move it
>>
>>37775346
Yes there is even one in Rome. It's 400 tons, the moved it there just for fun. The Romans that is.
>>
>>37791029
who knows, but all I know that's 100% certain is that the egyptians did not build them.

>>37791046
and how did the romans move them? did they leave an account? they didn't, did they?
>>
You people are doing right now the same thing with AI as you have done with pyramids, you claim it's magic and demons, as ever you need to call for supernatural explanations the labor and skill of managers, engineers and trades, and while you pretend you are enlightened and play your mummeries WE are the ones working the cosmos into a great design so the saga of mankind may continue.
>>
>>37778967
They weren't primitive, they were very smart. They used what tools they had. Just because you don't know how an f22 raptor works and cannot build one, doesn't mean that an f22 raptor is some magic sorcery that no one could have built.
>>
>>37791050
they didn't have the wheel. but you claim they could move that sheer tonnage? sorry. the egyptians didn't build it. that's the simplest explanations. but who did? can't answer.
>>
>>37790264
I love this shit. It infuriates me that normies have more time and interest in an alien or high technology fantasy than the reality which is actually more mind blowing than coming up with crazy theorys.

The Nile used to have huge floods before the dam was built. You can look at the quarry sites near the river and see where channels were built to use the flood waters to get the stone out.

Fuck man there is a psyop going on to make us think humana didn't make all this stuff with simple tools and our own ability. They want to convince us that these things are impossible and we are too dumb. Why would this be on Netflix for any other reason other than a psyop.
>>
>>37791080
>the new glowy line is humanity fuck yea

kek. not a very good defense I think; it still leads people to believe in the ancient advanced civilization you guys are trying to censor
>>
>>37791047
They used the whammy var on fender stratocasters to make a cool sounds and it just materialized in Rome.
>>
>>37791098
>romans were noise marines from wh40k

damn
>>
>>37791085
Normies are all about ancient high tech shill story's mate. You've been had. It is about destroying the narrative of Egypt being the center of the east. The Jews gate Egypt.
>>
>>37791124
Yeah America is full of flying aircraft and giant sky scraper and bridges and boats that absolutely are built by modern man and absolutely are more sophisticated than muh rockpile.

Fuck off namefags btw
>>
>>37791135
>muh rockpile

800 ton or so rockpiles that we cannot move with our modern technology...not even our cutting edge technology, not even with AI.
and you want us to believe they moved it when they didn't have the wheel? ya sure bro?
>>
>>37773678
Egyptian engineers using mass slave labor and skilled stone masons. Many archeologists have shown how they moved the stones with pulley systems. You can pull a ton with about 15 people.
>>
>>37791191
now how about 5.7 Million Tons tons? khufu only reigned 23 years, so you're saying the egyptians did 5.7 million tons with the pulley system in only 23 years?
>>
>>37791141
>800ton
I believe the largest stone from ancient Egypt is the one the Romans moved to Rome, it's about 400ton idk look it up. Yes it's documented and yes they had steel and the wheel to do it. But they still did it, so yes we can easily move this shit with excavators and steel cable like fucking easy as shit. A freight train weighs thousands of tons, it moves bro.

The fucking Antonov AN 225 weighed 285 tons and had a maximum take off weight of 640 ton, FLYING. It could fly around with a 300 ton granite obelisk in it m8, get ya head around that.

Inb4 unfinished obelisk, they didn't bloody move it did they.

Inb4 800 ballbek rocks, Romans made them.
>>
>>37791213
400 ton stone. could you show me a video of someone moving a 400 ton stone with the pulley system? or maybe a crane? thanks
>>
>>37791168
Muh namefag
>>
>>37791203
Theoretically Nephilim or watchers (aays) could have assisted in their construction.
>>
>>37791229
anything's possible, but the point I'm trying to make is quite simple. the egyptians didn't do it.
>>
>>37791218
Why I'd have to time travel to do that, they didn't have videos when they moved it. Why would anyone fuck around with a 400 ton rock in 2024 and try and move it. Big job.

Can you show me a video of someone moving a 400ton rock with sound?
>>
>>37791256
so you can't prove it. you have no evidence for any of your claims. occam's razor for the baalbek stone and all those discrepancies: the presiding civilizations we're aware of didn't do it.

I'm not even reaching so far as to claim it's aliens, or demons, or willy wonka, just the very simple fact, that our knowledge of history is not very good...and in fact, probably censored.
>>
>>37791232
>the point I am trying to convey that the Jews told me and now I believe it because they know how to hit my dopamine system just right with their lies
>>
>>37791265
>trying to redirect into faux antisemitism so we can hate dem evil pol posters

nice try
>>
>>37791261
>saying occam's razor over and over again will make me sound smart
The Romans moved theirs, that we can be 100% certain of, it's well documented.

You've just absorbed a shit load of this content on YT and you can't actually see it any other way. You're basically the exact case of what ancient high tech shills try to tell everyone about archeology, you've absorbed all this dogma and it's speaking for you.
>>
>>37791278
>it's well documented

ok. so how did they do it.

>you absorbed YT

I don't watch conspiracy crap on YT, funny enough. I don't consider them accurate enough, or could potentially be gate-keeping.
>>
>>37791261
Fuck atleast admit you were wrong about modern man moving heavy shit. You told me we can't do it and I showed you a damn aeroplane moving 350ton lmao. Come on admit that was pretty stupid.

Thunderstone man. Weighed heaps, some Russians moved it in the 17th century. Fuck man no video proof must not be real.

https://youtu.be/ALmB1l7Eb5E?si=o9pV6N2VR9TFlRTE
>>
>>37791312
I was pretty suprised by the Easter Island one. Turned out to be pretty simple....heh.....

>we jus' wibble-wobble it
>don
>>
>>37791312
...I'm talking about the time of the romans, are you saying they had an aeroplane in 200 BC? may I see it?
>>
>>37791325
>Egypt
>George
>Prophecy
You will never sway my heart.
>>
>>37791285
They built a ship especially for it. It had 3 hulls and 300 rowers. The rowers were in the 3rd hull. They used the wheel and ropes and pulleys to manouver it. They had iron pulleys. The Romans had heaps of cool shit m8. They'd have no trouble with this, it's the ultimate flex.

You really think the world of giant bridges and sky scrapers and air travel just farted out of a mushroom one day in the 1750s? Humans are smart and have been for a long time, we get shit done. Well you might not, but other people do.
>>
>>37791325
Oh was this not you?
>800 ton or so rockpiles that we cannot move with our modern technology...not even our cutting edge technology
>>
Anyway let's get into this part.

If Egyptians did not build it, then who did? There's no evidence of any other mother fuckers there.

Occams Razor, there's no one else there.
>>
>>37790890
Lucifer, the light bringer, defending conventional archeological explanations of pyramid construction while finding a way to not be anonymous on an anonymous message board while using words like "neato." This is the most Reddit thing I can think of.
>>
>>37773678
It's reasonable to assume people did but its purpose, beyond serving as a royal tomb, is still a mystery. All the strange chambers and winding tunnels- in which nothing has been found. Also the egyptian government has like 95% of the complex off limits to regular people and 'legitimate' archaeologists. Very strange!
>>
>>37773678
Humans built it.

I repeat. HUMANS BUILT IT.

>HUMANS

>BUILT

>IT.

PROOF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyQpxzbL_BM&pp=ygUadm9pY2VzIG9mIHRoZSBwYXN0IHB5cmFtaWQ%3D
>>
>>37773678
Depends on the name you assign to the deity.
Vishnu, Thoth, Amon Ra, whatever the fuck.
Point being, a being alchemised the material and arranged it ætherically into the shapes and sizes.
The purpose of the pyramids was as plural as the deity's capacity for imagination.
They focus energy from the stars and draw energy from the Earth (they're not pyramids you see, they're merkaba buried in sand, we're just seeing the top bit) to help humans mass produce chemicals such as sulphuric acid and other simple materials for industrial application.
The Great Pyramid has the auxiliary purpose of storing tonnes of energy as well. There's a trench along the Nile-facing side of the Pyramid that's full of zinc, potassium and sodium. Those materials function as a basic battery when proportioned and arranged in the right quantity and order.
That electricity will have helped to forge materials and electrolyse others.
>>
>>37792069
What a LARP. You must be so embarrassed.
See >>37792049
>>
>>37773760
Generally you put one stone on top of another.
>>
>>37773678
Humans
>>
i can tell you the answer to every thread but that doesnt mean any of you will pay attention. you still keep talking about nonsence even after the correct answer is said
>>
As an uneducated individual, my assumption would've been that they had large hills/dunes and built them from the top-down but I guess they were pulled up slopes from the ground-up instead?
>>
File: 1709563323593460.jpg (132 KB, 600x449)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>37773733
>>
>>37773678
My ancestor built them.
>>
>>37792049
"The most intact papyri describe several months of work with the transportation of limestone from quarries Tura North and Tura South to Giza in the 27th year of the reign of pharaoh Khufu. Though the diary does not specify where the stones were to be used or for what purpose, given the diary may date to what is widely considered the very end of Khufu's reign, Tallet believes they were most likely for cladding the outside of the Great Pyramid"

the papryus doesn't even confirm they transported stone for the pyramid itself, kek. the pyramid is approx 5.7 million tons, remember. they would need more than even 23 straight years of work. I recall hearing conjecture that kufu's work on the pyramid was actually just restoration
>>
>>37775477
NTA, but This reminded me of the interesting acoustic properties of the Mayan pyramids I don’t have anything to add to the conversation besides I think this is neat : https://youtu.be/cvC_deZuDDg
>>
>>37793610
of course it's relevant to the discussion, because it suggests whatever civilization that built the great pyramid built it all the way in south america.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRktSwT9lG4
>>
>have to resort to glowy youtube video for a counter argument

I accept your concession
>>
>>37778893
this is correct. but they are not a calender.
>>
>>37778893
enoch is not enki
>>
>>37793991
>250 tons
>moved overland with gravity, muscle and animal power alone
>wooden rails underneath miraculously uncrushed
>>
>>37773678
NZoth and the mighty Old Gods from WoW orrrrrr couple of thousand people with knowledge in ancient math and physics that dies because they knew technology would advance to control peoples will without making mumbo jumbo mega stories to make you go mad?
>>
>>37794038
The devils are getting more desperate to perpetuate bullshit
>>
File: images (77).jpg (4 KB, 264x191)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>
>>37796022
Btw next biggest lie is the brain implant for free. Hope someone in the future knows how to remove it without medical approach cuz its about to go bonkers after the mafia takes hacking to a next shitshow level. Big pharma will make millions of people suffer for advanced ancient knowledge hidden inside everyones brain which will be under their data output control.
>>
>>37796041
Can not remember which board was it or theme of the talk, but one guy asked about soul burning during the nuclear explosion. Was actually fascinated how he managed not to think in speed faster than light and imagining how soul has more speed than anything physically manifested (including light itself). I laughed so much that day.
>>
>>37796082
I actually understood Einstein once perfectly but i forgot it
>>
i did. next question?
>>
>>37773678
My sack.
>>
>>37786927
>Alexandria used to make Rome look like a peasant's village
Literally becomes client kingdom to rome only 200 years after it's founding.... sure
>>
ALIEN DISCLOSURE IMMINENT UFO ARRIVAL VERY SOON 2024 QAnon
Q
Dear Sirs, a very important classified video will be leaked before Full Alien Disclosure Occurs in the Months April 2024 Official Global Arrival Date please review attached Transcripts
I'm Formerly employee in DEEPSTATE Government Best Regards Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGORuzZsCVU

Aliens UFO DID 911 TRUTH
When 9/11 happened, news in Australia initially reported that the US was attacked by aliens. There used to be videos of metal orbs flying right through the buildings coming from above instead of directly towards., RESEARCH THE FLAT EARTH.
>>
a guiding point left here by the previous illuminati
>>
>>37773678
Atlantians built it.
>>
>>37773678
The Great Pyramids were not made by the Egyptians. They found them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.