[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ufo.jpg (5 KB, 275x183)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
after about 2 years of feeling this small "pea-size" bump sometimes on the very top of my head. i decided enough is enough, got an exacto-knife and rubbing alcohol and some wiskey. had a friend help me cut very deep into the skin on top of my head i think down to the skull bone. then after much searching and poking around. something came out. The object is about the size of a grain of rice, it is matt-black, it is magnetic, and his a high melting point. would not melt under a long 10 minute period of a mapp-gass blowtorch. the object is very strong, does not deform under multiple sledgehammer blows and does not abblate from a disk grinder / sander. the object does emit A radiation, no detectable B or G. it has no reaction to Hydrochloric Acid, and no reaction to Sodium Hydroxide. it is highly dense for its size. I calculated 22.37 g/cm3. it is more dense than Tungsten. it could be an unknown element. temperature is slightly above the ambient temperature of its surroundings fluctuates about 1.25C in the vacume chamber mesured with infra red thermometer.

Currently searching for a high strength Drill-bit, i broke 6 of them already. it seems harder than diamond.

It does appear to have anti septic abilities or the ability to fool human imune system the there was no sign of infection durring the procedure and it is healing well.

2 years ago i went on a campin trip in the remote wilderness of the Adirondack State Park for about a week. i do belive thats where they must have abducted me and put this device in.

I am open to any sugestions to experiment on this advice any ideas?

I will not post a picture, the Govt is watching. but use your imagination A Matt-Black Sphericle object the size of a grain of standard white rice.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>37774690
Govt shill shows up within 2 minutes to discredit.
As usual
>>
File: 23423525.jpg (7 KB, 257x196)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>37774688
>>
>>37774688
post image of object
>>
>>37774710
do you have a reading comprehension issue? i said i am not posting a picture, use your imagination. GOVT IS WATCHING
>>
>>37774688
I believe it because immediately a bunch of feds replied trying to discredit you
>>
>>37774726
>I just went into detail about the "object" but the government will shit bricks if someone actually sees it
I don't get it
>>
>>37774742
it's a larp, anon
>>
>>37774726
post head scar
>>
>>37774742
its called protecting myself, if i had picture evidence that can be used against me? they would use it, otherwise to them and the system its just some person talking stories on the internet. think outside the box here. would you post a picture of a "crime" i swear some people are more dense than this object
>>
>>37774688
>will not post a picture, the Govt is watching
You already alerted the glowies. If they believe you are harboring something spicy like that they WILL come and take what they perceive as theirs. So might as well post a pic. Other possible larpers at least video some unclear artefacts and even "analyze" them.
>>
>>37774688
>I am open to any sugestions to experiment on this advice any ideas?
insert into pee hole
>>
File: wound.jpg (5 KB, 186x75)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37774755
here
>>
>>37774768
do you think im dumb enough to keep this object anywhere near me. its many miles away burried in the ground in a glass jar in the middle of the forest no one ever goes in. will dig it up to run more experiments on in the future
>>
>>37774797
Now post that THANG. Glowies already saw your self surgery. THEY KNOW ! ! !
>>
File: nice try faggot.png (1.09 MB, 1200x400)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>37774797
>>
>>37774809
OP BTFO
it's over
>>
>>37774806
Do you really think feds cannot find a key to your mouth? Please. Post now!
>>
>>37774821
there's nothing to post, anon. OP has already proven to be a liar.
>>
This was just embarrassing,
>>
>>37774688
>extract alien tech
>hit it with a blow torch
>sledge hammer it
>grinding wheel
What the fuck lol
>>37774797
How long ago did you remove it? Any adverse effects since? I hear people usually get sick after implants are removed.
>>
>>37775615
you're aware that OP posted an image that isn't of himself, yeah?
>>
>>37774688
>rice grain sized
>>37774809
>needed to cut that much into your head
lmao
>>
>>37774688
Don't worry, now almost everyone has a virtually indestructible alien implant made of carbon nanotubes, to introduce it (((they))) called it a "vaccine".
>>
>>37775690
not OP's head, though he tried to claim it was
>>
File: 1693313410355034.jpg (227 KB, 602x596)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>37774809
OP been real quiet since this post
>>
>>37774702
alright where are the pictures then? 'govt is watching' lmao. see, a normal person would go get a scan. fake as fuck.
>>
>>37774688
Already been outed as a larp but something that would make the story more believable for your next attempt would be reduce the amount of investigation done on it.
Realistically how many people have all of the tools listed? Some people will likely have a blowtorch, sledgehammer, and disk grinder or sander, but most people wont have things to measure radiation, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, scales accurate enough to calculate the density of a grain of rice, or vacuum chambers with infrared thermometers.
Theres also the logistics of sanding/grinding/drilling something the size of a grain of rice. I suppose you could rig up some kind of jig but I think most people wouldn't go through all of the steps to do all of these tests and chalk it up to something like a piece of metal or debris that hit them during some earlier event rather than testing it against every single random thing they have in the garage.

Next time make it simple like it's very heavy, magnetic, won't melt by blow torch, normally feels hot, and cant be bent. Hell it wouldn't even be hard to photoshop a grain of rice or something.
>>
>>37775694
What would the nanotubes do, though? We eat way worse stuff than those or vaccines every day and nobody bats an eyelash for some reason.
>>
>>37774688
Get us the exact volume via water displacement method, we'll get you exact density, the math is easy.

That said, if this isn't a larp, then expect it to mysteriously disappear now that you're aware of it.

>>37774809
Lmao
>>
File: 1701382708749744.jpg (55 KB, 528x273)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>37774688
>the Govt is watching
>>
>>37774688
probably a stray bullet or metal part launching into your head, by a gun or other mashine.
op probably worked with an angle grinder cutting metal, and after becoming delusion from inhaling to much dust he hit his head on a scrap piece of metal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.