[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0889.jpg (810 KB, 1001x1010)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
I’ve been practicing magick for a few years now and have attracted a powerful Wiccan into my life. She basically is powerful enough to make every guy she meets and even some women fall in love with her. I’m married and not interested but it’s getting harder every day. She literally destroys every relationship she’s come in contact with except for mine and she’s turned it into a challenge to try to ruin mine to, whenever I spurn her advances three bad things happen in my life concurrently. How do I stop this bitch? I’m looking for both offensive and defensive magick or any other ideas. I need to do it in a way she doesn’t know it is me though because I can’t keep having this bad shit happen to me. Thanks /x/
>>
>>37775155
>magick
>wiccan
please stop talking.
>>
>>37775155
Literally just read Crowley
>>
>>37775155
metta? https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/KN/Khp/khp9.html

Also, non possessiveness?
>>
>>37775155
Hide his HRT meds.
>>
>>37775155
Trick her into eating meat
>>
File: watering_can_brwn.jpg (35 KB, 420x433)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>37775155
Sit in a comfortable chair. do LBRP if you want. Read Psalm 23; accept the gifts of Table, Cup, and Oil, and ask for Sword and Staff. See Sword cut a circle around you on the floor. Close your eyes, bring your attention to your entire body, and Feel it tingle. This is your Neural Body Sense. Bring your attention to your feet and See and Feel roots growing down into the Earth and Positive Earth Energy rising from them to your ankles. See the chakra at the base of your spine, the sexual chakra, open like a flower or a whorl, and use it to draw Energy to it. See it rise to your lower waist, your waist, then to your heart; See the centers of your hands as chakras, See the energy rise from your hands into your arms, and rise to your throat, then to the middle of your forehead. See the energy rise to the top of your head, watch it spill over outside like a fountain, and See it return to your feet and flow up from your feet again several times while drawing in more energy from the Root. See it form a barrier, an *outwards-facing* 2-way mirror, surrounding you. See a Bucket, Fill it with Energy, pour it on her head, and See an Inward-facing mirror around her! You can keep the mirror barrier or let it drain back to the Earth. Close each chakra in turn starting with the top of your head. Put your Gifts and the dagger on Table for later use. Say "So mote it be!" or a nice ending!

"See" means Visualize. Don't make it permanent - set a time limit.
Slow down you move too fast. This is like meditation!
Add stuff like breath control, and chakra colors. etc. It's an Art, not a Science; you can add, delete, or ignore things.
Offensive Magick is the ** last resort **! Make it temporary.
The Visualization asks [a] god/dess for access to Plato's World of Forms. You could do it without asking!
Don't assume that the 'Lord' is Abrahamic. You can ask the Lady.
This is a personalized portable magick. Earth is a "heavy" element, the Chakras make it much easier to raise.
>>
Take your dominant hand and raise it about level with your chin.
Next, ball your fingers up into a fist.
Lastly, force the fist into the witch's face as hard as you can.

Repeat as needed.
>>
>>37775302
Hmm I’ve tried some rituals, have any specific ones in mind?
>>
>>37775515
What the hell I’ll give it a go. I need to throw everything at this bitch
>>
>>37775155
Dion Fortune has a book about this my dude
>>37775279
You'd be surprised how much watered down folk and ceremonial magic has ended up in wicca
>>
>>37775155
Consider a gun
A bullet is quicker then any incarnation
>>
What the fuck is that ugly evil thing.
>>
>>37775672
Suzy Smith, High priestess and ordained minister from the Dragon and the Rose Coven of Gorgia
>>
>>37775661
>muh cunning folk traditions
>muh clavicula salomonis de secretis secretorum
It's kinda funny that Gardner had a copy of that manuscript and farted out faggotry like "cones of power"
>>
>>37775155
You need to invoke a very powerful curse to get back at her, it will be tricky, but all you have to do is go to an old decrepit part of town and form an unholy pact with a coven of shadow people. Once you have succeeded give them the address and they will break in like a hurricane and remove everything not nailed down as a bonus to nailing this bitch.
>>
File: KG7.jpg (232 KB, 752x1333)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>37775724
Hey man, I'm with you here. Wicca is mostly lame. I'll be honest with you though, best fucks of my life were Wiccan chicks, and it's fairly easy to turn a Wiccan chick onto something more serious if she's actually interested in magic and the occult.

I used to shit on anything related to Gardner or Cochrane and all those old Sassenach faggots, but now I mostly just let it slide. Maybe having kids has made me soft. Who knows.

There is a bit of something to some of what they do, though. Especially the Drawing Down the Moon rite.
>>
>>37775740
No duh that any devised magic that sources power from a heavenly body would have some kind of effect or result. I'll say this though, Doreen Valiente had enough sense to filter out the Crowley crap from Gardner's shit and realize that Gardner was a media whore. Still overall not a wicca fan.
>>
>>37775661
Which book?
>>
>>37775764
NTA but he maybe means Psychic Self-Defense
>>
>>37775155
start leaving bundles of sticks on her doorstep in the middle of the night. nail an effigy to a tree in her yard. it won't do anything nefarious if those aren't your intentions but it will certainly scare the fuck out of her and make her question if she wants to continue using magick.
>>
>>37775777
Trips of trolldom. I like it though
>>
>>37775535
That's an excellent way to end up in jail!
>>
>>37775769
Downloaded and reading now thx
>>
>>37775827
Author Jason Miller also has a couple good books on protection/reversal magick
>>
>>37775769
this book forever changed the way I deal with mentally ill people.
>>
>>37775155
Just become a Christian. Witchcraft stops working against calling on the name of Jesus and focused prayer.
>>
File: enough.jpg (1.08 MB, 1500x1047)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>37775155
I find bullets to be effective countermeasures.
>>
>>37775981
Sure... that explains why so many churches have become nests of lgbtq girlboss shitlibbery

>>37775999
>nein nein nein
>>
>>37776094
Church of Our Single Mother Bride of the State
>>
>>37775981
IOW, Christian magick!! Christianity is Not free (in every sense of the word!! It also doesn't work.
>>
>>37775155
It's getting harder? Yor peepee you mean?
>>
>>37775155
Put It in :3
>>
>>37775777
This poster is a bundle of sticks
>>
>>37775155
Have you considered asking her nicely to stop?
>>
These techniques should be helpful:
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=80187F8610433AADFF37914B8F12BE6F

Uncle Chuckie's books also have some useful information, especially 'Psionic Warfare' and 'Psionic Mayhem'.
http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html
>>
>>37776379
But he is right, you gotta scared her, in Magick you use things like Will and intent, but we are going to use our imagination and power of aesthetics instead.

Do try leaving in her yard the would be traces of very Dark curseful Magick that would look as if a very powerful magician had done ultra potent cursework in her place. Use whatever looks magical and scary. It's gonna cause an impression.
>>
>>37775777
Anyone with serious experience in magic isn't going to be scared by a proclaimed curse. After enough practice anyone with serious experience develops defense procedures reliable enough for basic kitchen witch spells at least. This is the sort of thing that scares superstition mundanes, a practitioner is either going to be angered or amused by it.
>it won't do anything nefarious if those aren't your intentions
If she's legit she'll be able to read the intentions of the spell upon seeing it.
>>
>>37775155
Just ignore it. It 's literally nothing and always is. Have you ever seen one if them tey to explain what they are doing during a rirual? It's a larp and they admit it's a larp.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713000965623.jpg (47 KB, 512x640)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37775579
>>37775155
Just get the book Angels of Wrath by gallery of magick and then get Magickal Protection by Damon Brand.

Wrath has easy rituals for canceling her magick, binding her, and other nasty curses to throw at her. Use the Protection book to cleanse yourself and further cancel any curses and remove parasites.
You're welcome.
>>
>>37775155
> How do I stop this bitch?
Easy, block her on discord.
>>
>>37775155
Ask for protection from a higher beings
Face south make the sign of horns with your right hand and ask for the goddess Alithra to hear your prayer, ask her to ward you from malice and evil.

Do this regularly as it's a prayer ward and wears off.
>>
>>37775155
That's a Worlock
>>
>>37775515
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>37777528
>what is wrong with it?
>>
>>37775382
this
any other way will turn against you
>>
Get a restraining order against her, and report her for any little issue you can.
Jewish magic is best.
>>
File: 1691337209379543.jpg (43 KB, 410x540)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>37775155
>Any ideas on how I can stop a powerful Wiccan?
Have you tried violence?
>>
>>37778275
I think that any action/non-action, thought/non-thought, or speech/non-speech that isn't imbued with metta is inherently imbued with what is sub-optimal
>>
Well, she's evil so going apeshit on her ass will do her a service.

You can use your own prowess and tire yourself out or you can summon Glasya-Labolas, Andras, Raum and/or Lucifer themselves to deal with her.

Be warned they'll chew your dick and spit it out if you're too much of a chickenshit or too much of a noob with magick.
>>
>>37775155
Dude just start doing nofap and you should be able to counter any lvl 1 spells a fucking Wiccan can throw at you just by existing. I'm not kidding, they're eternal preschoolers at magic shit.
>>
File: Suncross.jpg (448 KB, 1588x1191)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>37775763
I hear you. We're on the same page I think.
>>
>>37777528
Are you? That's actually a pretty solid ritual.

>>37775515
"Portable magick." I like it. I'm a ceremonialfag and I have a really bad habit of overthinking my rituals (with regards to the proper astrological timing and use of godnames etc. etc.); this post should be a reminder to everyone that magick can also be something spontaneous and deeply personal.

>>37775763
Pretty based take, Valiente was a good witch and her Witches' Rune is unironically a pretty good incantation. Makes me wonder how much different the current would look if more Wiccans had followed her lead rather than Gardner's.
>>
>>37776386
Yeah. But it’s messy because she’s in the same circles that I’m in, so avoiding her is kinda difficult without me leaving my friend groups.
>>
>>37778779
You haven’t met this chick. As soon as she walks in a room every dude basically becomes her thrall. She isn’t even that cute and her personality is garbage so it’s literally something she’s doing with her magic.
>>
>>37779510
It's probably some kind of glamor magic. That you can notice her influence but have lasted this long without succumbing means you're pretty much protected against her magical intent. I don't know what you're currently practicing, but maybe keep it up. For extra defense: prayers of protection to a deity, drinking/bathing in holy water, visualized meditations where a deity of your choice fills your body with protective white light, some version of an LBRP/kavacham mantra etc.
>>
File: wizards.png (89 KB, 1012x2106)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>37775155
>>37775777
>>37776406
op should do picrel
>>
>>37775155
I am gay. She ain't got no powers over me.
>>
>>37779510
Don't hate her. Kill her with kindness while keeping your distance. If you hear her curse you, bless her. She will lose interest eventually if she gets as much attention as you claim.
>>
File: mike_tyson.jpg (236 KB, 1280x873)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
punch that stupid bitch.

everybody got a plan until they get punched in the mouth
>>
>>37777528
Why? Why can't you understand it? Are you a product of "No Child Left Behind?
>>
File: x.jpg (63 KB, 860x573)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Greetings /x/,

First time poster on this board. Honest answers here, please. I need help. I'm in a lot of pain. I have been for the past 6 months.

So before I get into it, I just want to say, I'm probably not a schizo. I think I'm not because to be diagnosed with schizophrenia people have to have records of psychotic breaks before the age of 25. I'm over 25 and prior to 6 months ago never hallucinated, never had voices tell me to do things, never had intrusive thoughts, etc.

What happened:

> Start new job 10 months ago
> Month 3, new hire Stacey shows up to office for training. Sits next to me.
> Is extremely nice and interested in everything I say and also somewhat flirtatious. "Oh anon, you're not tired of me are you" Adorable voice.
> Gorgeous face and body. Solid 8+/10 without make up
> Can feel her eying me up and down in my periphery, don't know how to explain it day 1
> Starts dressing like me day 2. I like comfy clothes: sweaters, stretchy cargo pants. So she starts wearing sweaters and cargo pants. Sometimes leggings. I thought nothing of it. Just a really nice, hyper attractive giga stacey. Lovely.

She was supposed to leave to another office after the first week, but the next Monday she shows up again for training and let's me know that she's actually going to be there for the month. And that's when things started getting weird.

> She starts asking really weird questions out of the blue. Usually after successfully completing a task. I.e. "Mhmm, anon, how'd you feel if I went to Jamaica and spent a couple months with the locals? Do you like hentai anon? I wonder what a 16 inch tentacle would feel like."

(1)
>>
>>37775155
Ozzy looking rough.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.