[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>This is the guy calling you a pagan larper
>>
N
>>
>muh heckin based brownoid brother in Christ!!
>>
>>37776208
Some people need whatever they can get with the horrendous cards they've been dealt. This crusty devious redditor which obviously indulges in sloth, gluttony and lust is a clear example of it. Although i'm sure redditors will marry anyone in desperation just to be able to reference they're married in their reddit posts.
>>
File: coppercab.png (1.06 MB, 1016x952)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>37776208
is that coppercab
>>
>>37778417
It is based. He is raising his wife's son to be a based Christian Crusader and he showed true character for forgiving his wife that one time she cheated.
>>
>>37776208
Every pagan is a paganlarper by definition. No one has to call anyone that. Their gods are dead. Trying to revive it without any gods or pretending this isn't the case is larping. Or worse, not even knowing this in the first place.
>>
>>37776299
I
>>
>>37776208
Part of the spiritual journey is to learn not to give a fuck what people say, you're goddamn retarded faggot OP
>>
>>37778439
Dude, implying that there were pagan gods alive at one point is heretical as fuck.
Repent or Burn
>>
>>37778441
N
>>
>>37778439
Most pagans are more involved with their religious figures than your average christcuck.
>>
>>37778449
T
>>
>>37778439
>Their gods are dead.
Gods are anthropomorphized representations of natural forces that underline this reality. How could they die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcH0WDQh2_0
>>
File: 78987924.jpg (77 KB, 720x960)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Why are they like this?
>>
>>37778444
>I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
>But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.-Psalm 82:6-7
And why do you think Jesus only finally told his disciples to spread his message into all of the world only AFTER he rose from the dead? He was adamant about his mission to Israel only until this point. And why was it so quick and successful despite every brutality and roadblock and managed the conquer the Roman empire itself?
>When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.-Ephesians 4:8
>>
>>37778483
>why do you think Jesus only finally told his disciples to spread his message into all of the world only AFTER he rose from the dead?
Because he wasn't a real person, the original cult was a Judaic messianic cult that was only about jews and as the cult diversified and tried to capture the gentiles as well, the people proselytizing changed tunes and made up some an addendum to what was already known
>btw guise, we forgot to tell you, jesus also said the gentiles are important, trust us. when? oh don't worry about it, it was after he rose, it wasn't written in the older texts.
>every brutality and roadblock
There is very little historical evidence for the roman persecution of Christians. Christianity as a religion wasn't mentioned at all by roman historians in that period, never mind their persecution, because it wasn't that important. It's only Christian sources that spin this story and those are unreliable
>managed the conquer the Roman empire
it was maximum hopium for the plebes and the perfect weapon for the elites to control the people. It's less that the religion conquered Rome, it's more that Rome enforced it because the people in charge thought it was useful
>>
File: Codex Theodasianus.jpg (1.24 MB, 1999x3129)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>37778483
>And why was it so quick and successful despite every brutality and roadblock and managed the conquer the Roman empire itself?
We know the history of the early church. They did so through the most jewish underhanded slimy scheming methods that only a kosher mind could conceive of

>Beg for equality
>convert bleeding heart old rich ladies
>weasel their way into finance
>keep all money within the tribe
>unified political force
>covert violence and blackmail
>desperate grab for power
>Sow social discord and advocate for it
>use any power to support themselves and ban their enemies

>Captcha: 2KGWMD
Two thousand years of gentile weapons of mass destruction
>>
The three nails necklace is the christcuck version of the Thor hammer; clear indicator of redditism

>>37778463
they see their lack of divinity and want to put on the halloween costume of it. No natural religion would claim that every backwards island caveman is exactly as divine as a King... except Christ worship.
>>
>>37776208
What a cuck.
>>
>>37778460
>Gods are anthropomorphized representations of natural forces that underline this reality
It will never not be hilarious when they say this. I have never encountered an online "pagan" that had any concern for paganism beyond superficial aesthetic appeal.
>>
>>37778444
eh not really. Demons are heavily implied to be Pagan Gods.
>>
File: Bog.png (216 KB, 850x480)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>
File: gerald.png (163 KB, 493x502)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>37779166
Gerald
>>
>>37779138
Paganism is a form of animism and always has been. It has nothing to do with aesthetics, it has to do with men's connection to nature and the interconnectedness of living systems. This belief is still present in "pagan" traditions that are unbroken, such as Daoism, where complex systems have what is called "shen" or spirit, same as human, as a complex system has it.
Of course, this was also part of the Christian belief system up until the 16th century when mechanist philosophy slowly but surely eroded the Christian beliefs as expounded by the likes of Toma D'Aquino who believed, similarly, that all nature has a soul, even magnets.
>>
File: 1700511767583.jpg (86 KB, 500x498)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>37778438
>That one time
>>
>>37779155
There are no Bible passages that imply this at all. This is a later assertion by Christian scholars such as Augustine in his "De civitate Dei contra paganos" and it's more or less than emerging christianity trying to censor anything that's not their own view of the world
>>
>>37779155
moron. you don't know what the word demon even comes from
>>
>>37779234
from the abrahamist-monotheist perspective, all greek gods are either fantasies or demons. not much different from now. I don't have much respect for the greek religion, it's clearly descended from the near east sumerian-akkadian mythos and they would honor demon infested mad-men as prophets
>>
>>37779251
>I don't have much respect for the greek religion
It literally makes up 100% of the non-jewish parts of your religion. Christianity is LITERALLY Talmud plus Greco-Roman religion. No extra ingredients at all. Does this mean you do not respect:

>Baptism
>Communion
>The Trinity
>Saints
>Angels
>The entire concept of a half-God savior
>>
>>37779342
>non jewish
>traced directly from the sumerian-akkadians
>semite land

yea no, sorry buddy. and talmudic judaism didn't even appear until 300-400 years after the fall of the second temple. read more books, thanks
>>
>>37779346
>talmudic judaism didn't even appear until 300-400 years after the fall of the second temple
It didn't appear in written form, it was an oral tradition way before that
>>
>>37779365
that's what they claim and they have zero proof of it. did you know that the Jews of Christ's time were patrlineal? by the time of the Talmud, it changed to matrilineal with absolutely no continuity. very funny how you whine about abrahamism but then defend the talmudics.
>>
>>37779251
Hey, faggot, where do you think Christianity comes from? Hmmm, I wonder...
>>
>>37779233
>>37779234
Anon Beelzebub and Moloch are literally Pagan Gods.
>>
>>37779346
>semite land
You're a fucking retard. The Akkadians and proto-semites are from entirely different parts of Africa.
>>
>>37779456
You dumbasses don't understand the etymology or anthropology of these religions whatsoever
>>
>>37779453
>>37779465

akkadians are semites, sorry if it bursts your bubble. if you really want to worship a "non jewish" religion, you have the south americans and native americans lol. maybe the irish. or you could look east, although that's pretty influenced by buddhists.

>>37779477

read the east face of helicon and quit embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>37779480
Holy fuck, retard. The Bible is not a history textbook. You need to actually track the real world development and movements of ancient peoples. Kys
>>
>>37779486
the east face of helicon is not in the bible lol
>>
>>37779456
>Beelzebub
In the old testament is never implied it's a demon and the mention in the NT is most likely due to a translation error
>Moloch
again, in th OT it seems to have been a deity of some kind but it's never explicitly said that it's a demon
Every single interpretation of pagan gods=demons comes from Christian scholars and not the bible itself.
Even the name, daemon is coopeted and twisted in its meaning, which originally meant something alone the line of a muse or guiding spirit.
And of course this "its le demons" goes on even today as anything that doesn't fit the narrow Abrahamic paradigm is brandished as evil
>aliens
demons
>harry potter
demons
>yoga
demon worship
>meditation
demon summoning
>>
>>37776208
Hail odin all father and jesus christ son of thor. Blow him up with a grenade
>>
>>37779547
>again, in th OT it seems to have been a deity of some kind but it's never explicitly said that it's a demon

it's implied. there is no other God than the One True God. lesser gods are identified with angels. idolatrous or contending gods/angels are thus demonic. it's not a difficult inference.
even in the Revelation an angel reprimands John for worshiping him, telling him he is no less than another brother in Christ. rest of your post is nonsense, READ MORE
>>
>>
>>37779561
Heaven yah i bless you now
>>
>>37778463
Christianity has always been a religion of the poor and ugly, the absolute worst of society. It's a fantasy that their lives aren't that bad because underneath their ugly faces is an immortal soul.

We need to get a religion which exults the powerful and the beautiful and puts the trash back under the boot.
>>
& i believe!! (I know!!)
>>
>>37779576
>>
>>37779561
>it's implied.
that's an interpretation.
>there is no other God than the One True God.
The one true god is actually three godheads as far as Christian theology goes. The idea of unity manifesting as godheads is well spread through modern pagan faiths and was already a thing in the pagan world before the Christ mythos came into being
> lesser gods are identified with angels
where? post the bible quote
>READ MORE
read more books other than christian ones, your arguments are much more flimsy and inconsistent than you believe
>>
>>37779576
>queue nazi imagery which exalts health and beauty
>>
>>37779647
>it's an interpretation

Wrong. In Monotheism there is only One God. Not the talmudic kabbalah sort either. The scripture goes to strict pains to say that worship of other gods is forbidden, both Old and New testament.

>three godheads

three persons, One God. so you're wrong again, there is only ONE godhead.

>misc.

read the Bible, thanks.

>where?

Psalms 135:15-18

Judges 6:31

Although, you may be correct, the Bible does not even dignify the demons as "lesser gods". The idols are fake and gay.
>>
>>37779695
>>
>>37779477
ok anon

>>37779547
meh your post is less annoying then the other guys but still... it's pretty weak to say "The Bible didn't specifically call Moloch a Demon therefor he isn't a demon." like.... damn Demons and Moloch are mentioned right next to eachother in Leviticus. IMO, literally Leviticus 17 mentions demons then in Leviticus 18 it mentions Moloch.

You don't need to be a bible scholar to draw a connection here
>>
The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not; Eyes have they, but they see not; They have ears, but they hear not; Neither is there any breath in their mouths. They that make them are like unto them: So is every one that trusteth in them.

this scripture actually reminds me of the people in this thread lol
>>
File: images (64).jpg (13 KB, 208x242)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>37779715
Vote for this nazi
>>
>>37779730
It's like you didn't even read what he said
>>
>>37779791
your passive aggressive whining doesn't pass a counter argument
>>
>>37779791
Anon I addressed what he said. I can't speak to the definition of demon, it has nothing to do with if Moloch is a Demon or Not, in the context of Leviticus.
>>
>>37779741
This reply is hidden until you purchase a 4chan Gold subscription.
>>
>>37779741
Those are statues. What you are describing are statues. Do you think Plato worshipped a block of marble that had the word “Athena” at the bottom? Are you… literally retarded?
>>
>>37779713
>Wrong. In Monotheism there is only One God
Judaism had a quite long henotheistic phase, that is well known.
>three persons, One God. so you're wrong again, there is only ONE godhead.
a distinction without a difference. It's a theosophic artifice.
>Psalms 135:15-18
>Judges 6:31
none of those identify lesser gods as demons nor as angels. You said lesser gods were angels. Give me the bible quote for that
>>37779730
>The Bible didn't specifically call Moloch a Demon therefor he isn't a demon.
That's not what I'm arguing. As far as I'm concerned, the bible has no authority to catalogue anything as evil or demonic. What I'm arguing is that the bible itself didn't equate pagan gods with demons at all, this is a later inference done by Christian scholars.
The bible sees pagan gods either as fake or as less powerful than Yahve, there is nothing there about them being demons.
The reasons why this was made up by later Christianity was because
>they were trying to censor any faith that wasn't their own. And considering that in the beginning they lacked institutional power, they did it through shaming tactics
>they had to explain stuff from the OT, which, as I said before, was henotheistic. For example, the Egyptian priests turning their staffs into snakes.
>>
>>37779829
Those who cannot see the abstract are locked to simple, literalist, thought processes. Instead of learning to play chess, they just like to stare at other people playing and make up their own ideas about what's happening.
>>
>>37779829
>scriptures, apostoles: all the idols and other gods are fake and gay, and either completely made up or are demons
>NUH UH IT DOESN'T SAY THAT NUH UH

what's even the point of this? you already don't believe, you're not fooling anyone with your ignorance, you're just making yourself look stupid. like most larpers.

>>37779841
>theosophic artifice

kek

>the bible has no authority

what's the point of this conversation? larpers are so silly.
>>
File: IMG_7862.jpg (833 KB, 1170x1956)
833 KB
833 KB JPG
Always remember who told Christians that the other Gods were demons

It wasn’t Jesus. But it was a rabbi.
>>
File: 1704074384670.gif (1.82 MB, 374x280)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>37779881
>REEE STOP NOTICING THINGS, GOYIM! BLINDLY BELIEVE! BE GULLIBLE AGAIN!
>>
>>37779890
The Pharisees, to be precise
>>
>>37779893
>>37779890
larper AND a 4chan pass user? that's sad
>>
>>37779841
anon, Leviticus is CLEARLY calling Moloch a demon. I don't see how this is even arguable. Unless you are saying Moloch isn't a Pagan God.

You might be able to make some argument Moloch isn't a Pagan God. But to do that you'd have to cite Christian Scholars which you seem to hate.
>>
What I doubt understamd about many Christians is that they think forgiveness means you also have to forget. You can forgive the whore, but you're still entitled to a divorce. You do not have to stay with her. Christ literally said divorce was permissable specifically in the case of adultery. You're not winning any favors with God by being a cuck, you're just hurting yourself.
>>
>>37779919
anon, the larper admitted he doesn't think the Bible has any authority, and that Christianity is inherently wrong from the get-go. in either words, he's not arguing in good faith and probably doesn't lift.
>>
>>37779829
The god isn't anything over and above the Qi energy imparted thru the statue. Even Kabbalistically speaking the Sephiroth are always projections of a body and culture. So the idol is ka that projects into a Sephiroth, and the point is that the idol isn't really True in Ultimate Reality, just like YHVH doesn't have ten digits because of the human hand

The Koran says idols are what the fathers have worshiped. It's basically Satan entering into the speech of the fathers. This is why Muslims may say the Father is a Shaytan, because it's like an idol, the Father itself, that personified Godhead as an old bearded man, like it's your father teaching his idolatry

I've heard various things when I have channeled including Odin is an Archangel and Zeus is a Watcher.

Remember in the Lost Book of Og the Giant, translated by a Catholic, it cites a war between Baal and YHVH. It ends in the Flood. Now Baal is probably an idol empowered by Belzebub.

So when I said idols are empowered by is it's probably the case that the ka is a demonic spirit that enters into the idol, and then you get etymological similarity between, say Apollo and Apollonian in Revelation.
>>
>>37779952
that thing about the bible not having any authority is a pretty weird statement when talking about a concept invented by the bible
>>
File: 1698182211813.jpg (499 KB, 1436x957)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>Be Christian
>Go to church on Sunday to worship Pagan Sun God
>Heretically call it Sabbath
>Partake of pork
>Cut their hair
>Enable menstruation
>Make heretical aditions to acclaimed Holy text a millions times within 4,000 years
>Heretically use the Bible to promote worship of anthropormphozed idols; promote priesthood; abuse politics for war, wealth, and power
>Rape the world, its animals, and its peoples of freedom, love, and health
>Spend trillions throughout history to "save the Jews"
>Said Jews killed their most important Holy figure
>Have more practically in common with Jews and Muslims than otherwise preached
>Handwave systematic child rape, Freemasonry, and Judeo-Christianity as non-issues

>Be Hermeticist "Pagan"
>Love God
>Honest about history
>Despise the political and wealthy
>Pray all the time
>Honest about alchemical allegory within one's own system
>Honest about the hatred in people; doesn't have to create false deities to blame for it
>Knowledge without power; knowledge for love of knowledge; knowledge to help people grow
>Worship of all aspects of physical life
>Still manages to be stoic and not a nu-male faggot about it all
>>
>>37778438
Hell yea let the brown tide runneth over brother! Praise Jesus surely God didn't really mean that adultery is a sin
>>
>>37779919
>anon, Leviticus is CLEARLY calling Moloch a demon.
1 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying
2 Moreover, thou shalt say to the children of Israel: Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death; the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
3 I also will set My face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people, because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile My sanctuary, and to profane My holy name.
4 And if the people of the land do at all hide their eyes from that man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and put him not to death;
5 then I will set My face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go astray after him, to go astray after Molech, from among their people.
6 And the soul that turneth unto the ghosts, and unto the familiar spirits, to go astray after them, I will even set My face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy; for I am the LORD your God.

I really doesn't tho.
>>37779978
>a concept invented by the bible
Being evil is not a concept invented by the bible anon. There is nothing in the bible that would make me believe they have any authority over other sacred texts from other religions. You just think they have authority because that's what you grew up with.
In the context of pagan gods, Christinaity had an agenda of equating them with evilness, because they were a competing belief system. It's basically an early Christian defamation campaign. As I'm pretty sure the pagans of the time were also saying the same things about the jewish god.
>>
>>37780048
That last sentence is correct. I was just reading about that not 20 minutes ago.
>>
>>37780035
>>37780048
These killed the thread kek
>>
File: Bridegroom of man.jpg (100 KB, 1024x496)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>37780115
Let me post the coup de grace
>>
>>37780126
kek saved
>>
File: 1688612481842.png (779 KB, 1190x772)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>37780126
What the Hell??
>>
>>37776208
I don’t masturbate
Who cares
>>
>>37779890
Do tell. This could greatly improve the world if known more widely.
>>
>>37779713
If there was one god became 3?
>>
>>37780048
>In the context of pagan gods, Christinaity had an agenda of equating them with evilness, because they were a competing belief system.
I don't even disagree with this. This is specifically why I think when they refer to Moloch they are referring to the Pagan God of the Canaanites.

>As I'm pretty sure the pagans of the time were also saying the same things about the jewish god.
Hell, even Jewish people were technically saying this about their own gods. Thats what your quotes from Leviticus are talking about.
>>
>>37778444
The Greek and Roman gods had human forms. Jehovah doesn’t have a material body
>>
>>37781560
The average christcuck sees their god as a human due to the exoteric understanding of the scriptures they've heard about (because they don't read them).
>>
>>37780149
Bro how real r u
>>
>>37780149
>>
>>37780035
based
>>37780048
based
>>37780126
retarded, no you can't heckin' claim divine tribe membership with a dick trunk
>>
>warrior of God
>bleaches niggress DNA
yep, I'm thinking based
>>
>>37781560
You're hypocritically applying the same critique that applies to all Hylics of any singular religion.
>>
File: 1711136602372.jpg (19 KB, 720x490)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37781675
Not at all, whatsoever!
>>
>>37776208
Dear fatties of /x/,
Unkempt beards make you look more fat.
Love,
Satan
>>
>>37782023
>>37782023
You are fake as fuck ban me again faggot or disavow it now thank u good mods crazy
>>
>>37781560
Hermes I lost my job today. Big prayer coming through tonight. Hook a brother up, please.
>>
>>37776208
I don't give an unholy goddamn fuck what this fanatical Christcuck ignoramus has to say!
>>
>>37781560
BUT, He obviously has a human form!! Look at all the Christcuck paintings of Him!
>>
>>37778454
That’s really only cause Neo-Paganism doesn’t demand much of its followers. You can enjoy all “the” fun parts of life like drugs, promiscuous sex, gambling, violence, money-chasing and still be considered a good Pagan.

Christianity on the other hand places strong moral demands on all the thoughts and actions of its followers. It’s basically religion on hard mode.
>>
>>37776208
This is pretty much what all christians look like too. Passive aggressive soi-boy man-children. Their cognitive dissonance is through the roof too.
>>
>>37779212
This is true, they were more concerned with saving rational souls though but held the other types of souls were a thing and a kinda different class of entity.
>>
>>37776208
I'm the guy his mother-because lets face it, that dude doesn't know who his father even is-calls "Oh God! Not so hard!".
>>
>>37782883
Not true. That's reddit Greco-Roman, Wiccan and Babylonian pagan fundamentalism. Hermeticism is almost identical with Christ's teachings.
>>
>>37779342
>Christianity is LITERALLY Talmud plus Greco-Roman religion. No extra ingredients at all.
Zoroastrianbros….. we got forgotten again…..
>>
>>37781560
Have you heard about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?
>>
>>37776208
>>37783019
Every pagan larper who isn't some fat emo bitch looks like that, though.
>>
>>37778441
G
>>
>>37776208
Poor guy. I also feel sorry for that kid. It must be weird knowing that you're nothing but a quasi political prop for your leftwing parents who supposedly love you. They see you as a political statement before they see you as their own child. No wonder so many of them have identity crises when they get older.
>>
>>37783723
Also true. Anyone who has an extreme opinion is most likely a fat low T American desu. The mark of a well rounded individual is seeing both sides of an issue and realizing life is not black and white but often gray.
>>
File: IMG_6220.jpg (9 KB, 180x115)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>37783359
>>
>>37782883
Not really, it's cause they chose to follow it and study it while the average christcuck is lobotomized and don't even bother to read their own scriptures, the only think they feel strongly about is Jesus and it's closer to Taylor Swift for them than to a mystical figure.
>>
>>37776208
How does adopting some brown thing make u a warrior in God's army?
>>
>>37783359
Xddd
>>
>>37778459
E
>>
>>37783733
G
>>
>>37778434
he can larp all he wants, still doesn't have a soul

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.