[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: krishna-christ.jpg (102 KB, 885x789)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Jesus often talked about children for example and said to be like a child. Krishna likewise was said to play a lot like a kid. Jesus talked qbout lifting up mountains. Likewise krishna lifted up a mountain. Krishna and christ sound so similar. Whats tf going on here?!
>>
It could make sense cause in the bhagavad gita krishna is the most badass and in Christianity the largest religion its jesus. They qre the supreme beings
>>
>>37778541
jesus AND krishna are both vishnu. the preserver
>>
>>37778617
How tho? Is that also brahma shiva lol i like rudra and narasimha
>>
>>37778622
And the girl who calmed narasimha down
>>
File: 8685740977449.jpg (24 KB, 449x449)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
It's all not that complicated. There is a realm of light and a realm of dark in the cosmos (in the ethereal waters), and from there beings of light and dark can manifest on earth. They can take all forms and names they want. They can appear as angels, demons, gods, aliens etc, and many humans can be fooled by appearance. Only the spiritual advanced "psychic" people on earth can see the true nature of an appearance. "The devil disguises himself as an angel of light", and many people will believe it. Or demons take shapes like from a Lovecraft story, to appear scary. Beings of the light might show themselves in the form of saints or prophets, "children of God" or just normal humans. What people see and what there really is are two very different things.
>>
>>37778541
All gods are mythologies, including Jesus, Allah, Jehovah, YHWH, and Krishna and all the rest, that said I will say ideas from other older gods get ideas borrowed and rolled into newer gods as they are developed, like virgin birth around the winter solstice, death & resurrection, etc...
>>
>Jesus AND krishna are both vishnu. the preserver
>I am Lord Shiva not to be confused with Kali
>Kali took on Shiva the destroyer and tamed it.
India did not miss out on anything, they were judged as unclean and impure. They were all too lazy to clean up the trash in their dirty country. Their judgement is harsh and they let Lord Shiva give his powers over to Rudra. Jesus wept.
>>
>>37779311
I am not a mythology.
~Lord Shiva
I am the supreme consciousness. I have never lost a battle except against my Father Brahma.
>>
>>37779311
You got it backwards. You don't exist.
>>
>>37779202
You are the true being
>>
>>37779351
Good exists, evil is illusory. There i said it mauahqhahaha
>>
Boom
>>
We won. Big time
>>
>>37779351
And yet here I am
>>
>>37778617
I think Jesus is closer to Dionysus(or Orpheus). And thus Shiva and Osiris.
>>
>>37779311
What a severe misunderstanding of the word myth, anon!
How can you confuse the Gods with the sacred stories about them to convey the sacred meaning of the mysteries to men?
>>
>>37780429
Amen
>>
>>
>>37778617
and everything is me and i am nothing
>>
I got u baby a n d u got me
>>
Bump
>>
>>37778541
>niggers try to steal and re-paint the source then claim it as their own

sure is a lot of dumb niggers on here. the good part is that their idiocy is so blatant they have no power nor any chance at succeeding to confuse any of us. the bad part is that time is running out.

either way take your brown garbage out of here until you properly comprehend chronology, the flow of time and it's relevance to behavior and deeper, genetic composure.
>>
>>37782909
The garbage is you
>>
>>37779345
The Puranas have a mix of actual myth, Hindus believe parts of them are myth, and theology. It is fairly recent thing produced by interaction with the UK and Muslims that some have taken them literally.
>>
>>
>>37778541
> Is jesus krishna?
no. they are entirely different people with very different theological and historical context.
>Whats tf going on here?!
you're finding a weak parallel in teaching and stretching it massively to a strange conclusion. The context to the teachings on being like a child and lifting mountains is in the context of having an obedient, child-like, faith in God. This faith enabling the individual to move mountains.

Krishna playing a lot as a kid has nothing to do with that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.