[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: neville cutie.png (2.03 MB, 1118x1574)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.

The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

The Main Concepts:
> Imagination creates Reality
> Assumptions harden into fact
> Consciousness is the only Reality
> Feeling is the Secret
> Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
> You are the Operant Power
> There is no one to change but Self (Self-Concept)
> Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

> Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

> Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6

> The Simple Technique
web.archive.org/web/20230724062515/https://pastebin.com/0v2Pf0EE

> Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
> How to manifest your desires (Core 5 Lessons & Radio Talks)
mega.nz/folder/V8ESkKzC#bHIFV4BxgHk7ksf6Pwq_-Q

> Neville's Feeling is the Secret
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
files.catbox.moe/wwq24r.epub
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/ffNWoefuwPM [Embed]

> The Power of Awareness
www.globalgreyebooks.com/power-of-awareness-ebook.html
>> Audiobook
http://youtu.be/_UoGV6LBwds [Embed]

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S

> Universal Line
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9dB7eDI5RcHOBvixGjAhZ_lgJjJIhGq

> Library (Hemi-Sync included)
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

> Previous Thread
>> 37759691
>>
I accidentally manifested messing up the link to the previous thread. Here's the manifested fixed version

>>37759691
>>
I do not have any cavities.
>>
Been at this for 3 months, I feel tired, I can't manifest anything I want.
>>
>>37778815
I understand that frustration, I know it might be annoying to hear but if you're waiting and tired you're going about it in the wrong way. When I get overwhelmed by things I do my best to 'let go' (overused meme word) and go back to the basics, for me I like Neville's five lessons the most (you can find them on youtube). Manifesting and reality creation should come from a place of light heartedness and levity.
>>
>>37778769
You never had them.
>>
>>37778843
I've been doing nothing but what Neville wrote and what he recommended in his talks. I don't understand where I'm going wrong?
>>
>>37779008
What makes you think anything he wrote works?
>>
>>37779008
If Neville's stuff doesn't click with you give someone else a shot, I've had the most success with Reality Transurfing, it's 80% the same stuff as Neville just from more of an engineering perspective than a Biblical one which is easier for me to understand having been raised in a secular household and studying math/science.

>MN0RA
what did they mean by this
>>
Anyone any tips for manifesting somewhere new to live? I don't mean a big expensive house. I don't even care if I own it, or just have enough to rent it. It just needs to be a nice place to live. I'm trying, but I am stuck in a mental rut on this topic.
>>
>>37778697
so all i gotta do is just fall asleep to the thing i want having happened in first person right? the thing is i have difficulty sleeping, i can only lull myself to sleep by thinking about complete unrelated nonsense, if i focus my imagination to a scene i can't fall asleep
>>
File: 1709924585506221.png (57 KB, 830x548)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>
File: 1713471224182329.jpg (518 KB, 1080x1549)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
Source SManob
>>
Instant manifestation and the "I have it now" shit is boring af. It doesn't even work for most because your higher self wants you experience the journey.
Do you watch a movie and think about the ending every scene? No, you focus on what's happening at the moment. You don't think about the big bad boss at the end the end of the game. You focus on the enemy in front of you.
Hope always seems lost, right before the tables turn
>>
>>37779376
That iFunny banner. KEK
>>
>>37778983
I can still see them in the mirror
>>
>>37779467
if you didn't have cavities would you be on /x/ talking about it? live from the perspective of somebody without any cavities
>>
>>37779376
In other words my subconscious wants me to suffer as much as possible.
>>
>>37779376
Seems kinda unnecessary and unfair when some people were born on easy mode from day 1.
>>
>>37779499
I already tried that :(
>>
>>37779620
LoA only works if you retain your semen for 1 year
>>
>>37779709
In a year I may have infected gums or sepsis
I might be homeless
I don't have a year
So is it like at day 364 you can't manifest but at day 365 you can?
>>
>>37778815
2 years here. It works. Hang in there. Anybody who says otherwise is a jewshill who wants you to die.
>>
>>37779620
Go to the dentist.
>>
>>37779758
Can't really afford it I'm not getting free mercury fillings
>>
>>37779874
Doesn't your country have free healthcare? Also mercury fillings aren't dangerous
>>
>>37779917
Yeah they absolutely are unhealthy and they also look like shit
White fillings have to be paid for out of pocket insurance doesn't cover them
>>
File: soyberg stabbing.gif (414 KB, 1600x1500)
414 KB
414 KB GIF
>>37779917
>mercury fillings aren't dangerous
>>
>>37780096
C'mon anon it's a mercury amalgum that's only about 50% mercury!
It's not like when they remove the mercury they have to document it and make sure none of it goes down the drain
>>
>>37780125
Must be Italian.
>>
>>37780197
I wish
USA here though ideally I guess I'd be in Germany, Poland or Finland
>>
>>37780125
A shit sandwich is only 1/3 shit but I still don't want one.
>>
>>37780217
Depends how well you pack it in. Like this thread it could be easily 70% pure shit.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=t9-eio7tevk
So is this true or not?
>>
>>37780217
I was being sarcastic lol
>>
>>37780237
Apologies anon I missed that. I think I've been dealing with too many midwits recently.
>>
I decided to take the Neville pill.
>>
My therapist actually recommended law of attraction and was saying some shit about the magnetic poles or the earth and how good energy attracts good things and bad energy bad things. I kinda wanna get a new therapist but I also thought I would do a little reading first. So, what the fuck was he talking about with magnetic poles and shit?
>>
>>37780379
>My therapist
Go back
>>
>>37780379
I don't know much about magnetic poles, I try to keep my LoA study to the bare essential applicable basics. Check out neville's five lessons on youtube if you're interested in the Bible, if you're more of a rationalist/engineering type I'd recommend Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland, but it's a bit of a long read. The audiobook is on youtube, you get 80% of the benefit from the first ~8 chapters. Good luck anon.
>>
>>37780379
>My therapist actually recommended law of attraction
They helped you get here, I would go with law of assumption.

Law of Attraction: follow these rules, get better shit
Law of Assumption: You decide what your reality looks like, no rules required
>>
>>37779732
Why not go to dentist? Is healthcare in your country that fucking bad? i got all my cavities done with like $50 per cavity
>>
How do I tell my higher self to fuck off with all the awful things happening? I'm pretty sure I've reached a point where I've psyop'd myself into this sort of emotionless golem with a half-assed metta practice and discovering that LoA undoubtedly works, just not for the stuff that would change anything in my life yet.
I say emotionless, but it's like I will cry intensely for a couple minutes when a pet passes, and then I do the whole metta thing of release/relax/resmile and suddenly I am at least not sad anymore, to say I was happy would be a stretch. In practice throughout a normal day, this leaves me feeling frustrated, like I'm a) missing something for not continuing to be sad, angry, or even happy about things that happen and b) a complete moron who can manifest a hot dog but can't save a cat from an infection.
Everything that has happened to me seems to be trying to make me accept more responsibility for things, but I have no desire to be the responsible person, or at least not to the extent that I'm constantly caring for adults who have spent 70+ years of their life smoking and drinking themselves to innumerable health problems and caring for their neglected pets. I want to be the child where things are magically taken care of and the family dog just happened to disappear one day...
>>
>>37780647
>I have no desire to be the responsible person, or at least not to the extent that I'm constantly caring for adults who have spent 70+ years of their life smoking and drinking themselves to innumerable health problems and caring for their neglected pets. I want to be the child where things are magically taken care of and the family dog just happened to disappear one day...

They both sound like shitty options TBQHWY.
>>
>>37780626
Sir he's homeless and addicted to fent
>>
>>37780668
If only he'd got addicted to Colgate
>>
>>37778697
I'm giving up on my SP. I'm sick of this hot and cold bullshit. It was so easy at the start, now it I'm finding it difficult to stay in the flow.
>>
>>37778843
For letting go, it took me a very very long time to understand this process.
With that said I deeply recommend Michael Singers work. His podcast on spotify and audible is 10/10 and was the first time for me that it actually clicked on "letting go" and detaching. Did wonders for my mental health.
>>
>mother makes me do these weekly magic rituals
>believes that they burn away negative energies and fill you with positive ones
>do them halfassedly just to get her off my back for months
>today is the one day I interrupted the spell in the middle because friends called and I didn't want to let them wait
>today, I nearly fucking died
>legit the doctor said that if I had arrived 10 minutes later, I would have died

And some people don't believe in magic, the law, and how your awareness affects your reality...
>>
>>37780626
It'll be more like 200 dollars per tooth from what I've heard
Plus I'd really rather go to a great dentist and get I think it's called indirect fillings where they print out the filling so it's the same exact shape as your tooth since I'm autistic and very sensitive
>>37780668
No and no
>>37780683
I had no dental insurance and hadn't been to a dentist in years until recently
>>37781217
Please bless me. Thank you so much in advance if you do bless me with all very healthy teeth
>>
>>37781310
>Please bless me
Why would I bless you?
You're in the one place that tells you how everything's in your hands.
Bless yourself, anon. You don't need me.
>>
Can I just be female
>>
hey fellas i'm applying for unemployment at the moment, here's hoping i get approved and don't become homeless this month. im LOA'ing so hard rn pray for me bros
>>
>>37781362
no
>>
I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been, and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of confidence and quietness and security where all things are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind, God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of my problems, and even now the answers are speeding their way to me. I needn't struggle for them; I needn't worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will return to me when they are needed. Through the great law of attraction, everything in life that I need for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that the intelligence that created all these things is in me and around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
There can be no obstacle or undesirable circimistance to the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and serves me now.
>>
>>37781362
Sure, but is that all you want to be?
>>
>>37781967
No, but it's a big part of what I want to be
>>
>>37781362
No. Correct your deeply disturbed mental state instead.
>>
>>37782815
>deeply disturbed mental state
>posting on /x/
...please do the math Anon. Pretending to be "normal" does not work the way you think it does.
>>
anybody ever dream about manifesting?
Had a dream that I lost something and then imagined it back into my dream. Basically manifested an item in my dream then woke up and was like noice.
>>
>>37779029
you are in Barbados
>>
>>37783123
Success stories are getting crazy boys. The godliness is off the charts
>>
I am always happy
My loved ones are blessed
I am charismatic
>>
okay /LoA/

I have been trying sats for weeks now
but I really struggle doing them
I fall asleep too fast, and have bad dreams and sleep paralysis
I think I will stick to SMAnon's method, affirmations and other techniques
if you have any advice for SATS, pls tell me.
>>
>>37780392
That anon is more ontopic than you will ever be, tourist.
>>
>>37783148
Based Abdullah
>>
>>37781377
You need not hope to be approved for unemployment, anon. You are already approved. On top of that, your new job is already secure and you will be getting notified after only a couple of unemployment checks come in.

What's this about hoping for employment? I say you ARE employed. And so it is
>>
LARP
>>
>>37778815
What have you been doing? If you do it properly it can happen near immediately.
>>
>>37783262
>sleep paralysis
if your sleep schedule is shitty, fix it as that increases the chances of Sleep paralysis. bad dreams happen to everyone, dont be a pussy. if you are falling asleep to fast, do as the pastebin tells you and go to bed earlier. cant do that? wake up earlier and then do SATS in the morning. SATS is easy, dont make it difficult. you dont need to try very hard to do it right. so long as you understand the process, you can get away with so much.
>>37778815
I simply dont get how this is so hard for some people. i dont believe in the concept of hylics but damn. i hope you find success with other authors
>>
>>37783959
thank you.
I will try to go to bed earlier.
it's a bit hard though
>>
>>37783666
The most concise post is also the best.
Why won’t they listen?
>>
>>37783148
(I am that anon) I see what you did there. That's actually really helpful. Thanks.
>>
>>37779263
the one time I did SATS and it felt right was when I did nothing except stay awake. literally a couple minutes passed and suddenly I felt it and my imagination got a boost of sorts and I was able to imagine, feel, see stuff effortlessly when normally I would need to put 10x the work for 0.1 of the results... and I did exactly that. I would spend an hour or so in bed trying to imagine things till I was too exhausted to continue.
I really think that the le secret here is to do nothing. literally nothing. this relaxed void state of nothing. however it's a tricky thing to do honestly. even if you taste that state for a moment, merely realizing that you are in it will kick you out. and if you focus on doing nothing then... you are not doing nothing anymore, lol.
I guess meditation is the way to practice this. but it has to be smart meditation in which you are looking for that nothing state, not tryhard focusing on things.
>>
>>37784308
It works
>>
>>37784399
You don't have to get that deep unless you are resisting the desire strongly. That said, you've been that deep now and you know you can do it again.

The long term goal should not be to need that state constantly, it should be to work on your mental diet so the things you want don't feel so impossible. In fact, they are so easy you don't even need a technique, they just come to you naturally.
>>
>>37785426
I am trying it on something completely inconsequential to the world, no material gain for myself etc, but needing some things to line up. If it works for this I will be convinced. No it isn't getting laid either.
>>
>>37785556
You are manifesting the removal of all frog posters?
This is good.
>>
>>37785560
Even if it works for me would it necessarily reflect in your reality?
>>
>>37785576
There is only one reality.
The cope of multiple realities for LoA has never been established as the truth or even feasible.
It was originally used back in the day as an argument against why one anon could manifest something that another anon was also trying to manifest in cases where there was only one of these items. Let’s say they both decided they would manifest ownership of Michelangelo’s Mona Lisa. With the LoA claim that you are God there is an issue here as one of them has to lose. This brings into focus that you cannot all be God and LoA has clear limits.
Infinite realities where you all manifest what you want is a cope to argue around this.
The problem with this approach is also that basically any claims for success made here must be fake because they are all happening in a different reality that splits off with each manifestation so the anons are here posting in an lonely void filled only with them and their creations,
In fact no success claims could be made at all because a new reality is spun off each time so you can never have success stories.
Essentially it doesn’t add up.
>>
>>37785646
>There is only one reality.
Yes, mine.
>>
>>37786096
That’s also my reality tho.
>>
>>37786100

Nice seeing my dream denizers discussing how they own what is my reality.

You guys put the same resistance as dream people in my dream, when I tell you it's my dream you get all mad and go full denial mode
>>
How do you guys cope with the meaningless of sorcery/manifesting? I've had big moves happen lately and I felt a bit of anxiety last night thinking I could just get anything I want so easy and that this is all just some damn dream . I've manifested before but no big moves like this so the feelings are emerging. I just don't see a point of anything and I'm scared to succeed
>>
>>37786187
>waaah I'm succeeding too much!
Meanwhile I can't even manifest the most basic of things, shut the fuck up
>>
why are there two threads?
>>
>>37785646
>It doesn't add up
I doubt you have the logic proof skills to add it up. Let's test.
Prove your presence of mind to me logically and without asking for trust me bro concessions.
If you can do that I will be open to the concept of others having access to LoA instead of just being background dream characters in my dream.
>>
>>37778697
Pumping this thread past the other loa thread. We'll win this bros.
>>
>>37778697
>>37778476
is it possible to change one's life and become totally somebody else using any kind of magick or getting help with demons? like for example Im complete average in basically everything, especially in terms of looks which is the most important for me. Is it possible to become new attractive person? Like I mean completely someone else, not just improving what I can.
>>
Question about an ex. We had an argument in the past and broke up.

- if I think of her as she was already back with me, and ignore the argument, LoA says she will come back with me in the 3D and everything will be fine.

Ok but then :
- If I still think about this argument over and over, and I'm in a loneliness state, normally she should come back too, right?

The only difference being, in the 1st case she will come back and we'll be happy, in the 2nd case she will come back and still fight.

So why all the people who think about their ex in a sad way, don't have their ex back as well? Since they dwell in the state in which they see their ex with them, no matter if they think of the argument or not it's not the pbl. The feeling she's here is still present in their mind.
So why she doesn't come back?

I don't know if my post is clear lol
>>
>>37786124
>>37786782
This is a tragic case.
Manifest this man some meds right now.
>>
>>37786810
All is imagination. If "demons" as an entity have the aesthetic you like, then "use demons", but they are your imagination, and imagination creates reality. You make the rules, be as metal as you like
>>
File: 1682788500261694.gif (19 KB, 190x120)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
Hello friends, I have been reading the material and I have begun prayer and targeted meditation to prepare my mind for manifestation.

I have a question for you: when they talk about "feeling as if your wish was already fulfilled", what is that exactly? Do you just "imagine" yourself in a situation you want to be in?
That doesn't seem completely right because people imagine themselves into better situations all the time. How exactly should I go about this, what exactly should be the focus of that "feeling"?
>>
>>37787208
How can I imagine to affect the real world? Like when I should see the difference? And by difference I mean real change not some random occurences
>>
>>37787037
Thinking doesn't manifest anything, it is who you are right now that is manifested. If you are in a loneliness state, you will manifest that loneliness no matter how much you think about her.
>>
>>37787230
"Feeling" is being embodied into that which you wish to be while dying into it to be reborn as it. It isn't wishful thinking, it isn't a shallow pretension. It is a literal transmutation. It requires that level of deepness, and you should be grateful it does, because if we manifested whatever came to mind schizos would destroy this world in an endless chaos.
>>
>>37787238
You should see it right now with the inner eye.
>>
>>37787321
Explain please
>>
>>37787443
Whatever you wish to see, see it right now with the inner eye, which is imagination. And doing so requires denying the senses. Rest in that vision, and satisfy yourself in it. Your level of inner fulfillment with that aspect will be reflected outwardly. It must feel the same as if you already had it right now, as if you already were it right now. Don't need to force it, just have fun.
>>
>>37787473
okay, and how long does it take?
>>
>>37787530
>and how long does it take?
Be truly satisfied with it in imagination, and it will happen immediately. That means letting go of "when" and feeling it now.
>>
>>37787530
Within 2 weeks if you do it right.

Ppl may cope and seethe over this statement to protect their ego against their skill issue.
>>
There are things in life you are sure they are going to happen, but still, they never happen.
So belief is not the key.
SMAnon thinks the intent is the key. But here again, it can be useful but not mandatory.
We only have partial informations about the law guys, there are some ingredients missing to be able to replicate manifestations again and again.
Did some of you who succeeded in climbing the ladder, did it twice, and thrice, and multiple time to see if they can climb a ladder over and over ? I think it can work once, but I'm doubtful for more.
>>
>>37787719
Feeling is the key. True faith is feeling without seeing, and even without believing.
>>
BROS PLEASE ADVISE:
>manifesting a future partner and a new friend
>my new friend is now trying to become my future partner but they do not have the qualities of future partner I want
>I am still waiting for said future partner... I know I will meet them but I'm also a little worried I may have crossed my manifestations
Should I solely concentrate on my future partner now and just ignore the new friend I manifested?
I'm so confused bros
>>
>>37787530
>>37787530
That's the big problem, we don't know how long it will take. Even if your belief is as strong as iron it can take ages. That's why many anons after a certain amount of time abandon. I'm thinking about it right now as well... But I finally decide I'll persist.
>>
>>37788362
You can modify their personality as per your requirements. Assume they have all the traits you want and they should theoretically reflect this.
>>
>>37788383
But I don't want them as a future partner.
>>
>>37787305
That's what I thought, but then how does one do that practically? I lie on my back, I go into a meditative state, so far so good. If I'm not supposed to imagine, then what exactly? It's difficult also to know how one would feel if your wish was fulfilled if you've never been in a particular situation.
I guess I'm still not really sure what "feeling" means here. Feeling as in senses? As in emotions? As in thoughts? Or something completely different?
>>
File: 1697106376944362.jpg (132 KB, 1068x1010)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
wanted a wife manifested a blonde hot trap who loves porn and wants my sperm in her wtf dudes
>>
https://rumble.com/v4rdebu-i-have-undeniable-proof-of-the-supernatural-and-i-want-the-500k-prize-uncen.html

Oh my god. He is going viral. Is it thanks to us or is this a coincidence?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAUSN_n2YWY
LOA Bible verses with 528hz music, nice background stuff
>>
>>37788696
>"uh...I, spoken as third person, got a something so I want free money from you. Yeah if I don't receive it is because jews or something. Science is le fake if I, spoken as third person, don't get that half million dollars."
>again the golem keychain of second causes rambling a lot about golem things
>"If you want to verify that I, spoken on third person, am telling the truth, you can BUY my book on physical and lots of digital plataforms"
>"You can proof science is true and unbiassed, just send me the dollarinos"
kek
>>
>>37788696
>8 minute advertisement for his book
So glad I live in the same time as this bloke kek
>>
I have a 100x profit from gambling.
Gambling loves me.
I am always winning all my bets.
>>
>>37788637
>want wife
>get trap
what did your subconscious mean by this lol
>>
>>37787230
The "feeling of the wish fulfilled" is the ecstasy or contentment when you set your manifestation. It should come naturally, not be something you are looking for.
>>
>>37788637
Based and aidspilled
>>
>>37788696
>Is it thanks to us or is this a coincidence?
He's forcing it. Everyone get popcorn, he's about to show us how manifestation does not work.
>>
>>37789265
Yeah you guys are about to see a glowie deconstruction.
>>
>>37788637
>>37789010
>>37789021
Based maybe I should get one that sounds great. Maybe mexican or sth tho WBS4L
>>
File: 1694967035214205.png (21 KB, 852x171)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>
>>37787719
>belief is not the key
The body of beliefs is the key. You can believe you left phone in location A, just to find out it were in location B. Why is this possible? because 99% of people have an underlying belief that losing an item is a possibility in their life. Beliefs form layers where more fundamental ones can sometimes 'override' specific ones.
>>
>>37789010
Literally manifested a roulette system that never fails me kek (And I discovered arbitrage too)
>>
>>37788556
Feeling as in being. You are supposed to imagine, but first, you must understand that you are always imagining and that the inner world is the real world. Imagination isn't fantasizing, there is no fiction. You must feel the wish fulfilled within in a way that is more vivid than what is without. Every desire has its own self-fulfillment programmed, so what it would feel if it was fulfilled is in the desire itself.

If you know how it feels to want it that's because you know how it feels to have it, if you truly want it. This is why knowing with precision what is that you exactly want is the first step. Keep it essential and it will be easier, just go to the end without hows. Feeling abundance might be easier than feeling a job promotion. Feeling love might be easier than feeling having a romantic partner. You don't need a particular situation to fulfill your desire, as what you truly desire isn't the situation but the feeling of it.
>>
>>37790893
There are online Roullette games. You can easily record your sessions and prove to us that you can do this 100% of the time. I suspect you won’t for (insert larping reasons here).
Truth is that if you won roulette consistently you would be banned from playing in any casino or online. So your win rate would be zero pretty quick.
> And I discovered arbitrage too
What does this mean? Arbitrage existed before your post.
>>
>>37791220
Didn't say I created that system nor that I created arbitrage myself.
>all this butthurt
I sincerely prefer faggots like you keeping that loser mindset kek So ignore what I said, you are 100% right ;)
>>
>>37791327
I choose not to ignore you and ask legit questions on what you post.
If you don’t like your obvious bullshit being questioned then don’t post it or back it up rather than going
>lol kek faggot
At that point it’s clear you are not serious.
>>
>>37791346
>ask legit questions
There is not a single question in your post (not even a question mark kek), just your own affirmations and bias. Keep it up.
>>
>>37791357
Holy shit. You are just trying to avoid the obvious here and constantly shifting and squirming.
You can record these winning roulette sessions. You can do it 100% of the time? Why don’t you prove it?
And I reiterate you’d be banned pretty much straight away so it would become 0%.
You are just some dumb kid posting shit.
>keep it up
Sure, I will. I have no problem replying to you.
>>
Legit interrogation.
On this general we are usually 100-200 anons discussing this stuff.
Statistically this is normal to have an anon from time to time who tell us he got his SP, or money, or a job. This is very normal. And this is the same for fb groups etc, among all the members this is very common to have one or 2 people getting success, it's called statistics, nothing to see with LoA or manifestation, it's just happening randomly. Life as usual.
If this general or fb groups were full of people getting their manifestation I would be ecstatic, at least 50-60% to be significant statistically, but it's far from to be the case.
Thoughts?
>>
>>37790763
>The body of beliefs is the key.
This shit is becoming complicated...
>>
>>37791481
You are right
In the case of anon who says he can win 100% at something like gambling though that would be a demonstration of LoA if it really does work 100% of the time. It’s also one that he could prove unlike most of the success posts.
>>
>>37791481
You see what you want to see. I see countless people using the law successfully everyday.
>>
>>37790860
how to induce feeling when I have no faith inside? how to believe?
>>
What is the best way to make a wish that can come true.
I've been making a wish that I'll write below and I've been sending it out in Focus 12 of hemi-sync. Is there any other, better, way to make a wish to turn it into a reality?

My wish "I wish for my employment visa to be successfully approved in May 2024"
>>
>>37791481
This is my experience. I've tried to manifest for years and the only time i "manifested" something is when i kept thinking of something and then it happened. But you think of a lot of things so some are meant to happen. I tried to manifest lots of things with no success. I got fed up with this and realized im dumb. If consciousness creates reality then all i need to do is to prove this to myself. On the new year day i started trying to manifest a pink tennis ball, i started with the basic recommandation of thinking and imagining it before sleep every night, i even had a dream of holding the pink tennis ball in my hand. Tried it for 3 months, it didn't work. Then i changed my strategy to look at a picture of it imagining how i hold it in my hand for 1 month, 30minutes per day intense focus even with binaural beats. It didn't work. I wanted to believe it, i believe there's more to life, theres a lot of weird stuff thats unexplained, even manifestation too but it doesn't work how people says it works, and if it had so much power this thread would 100% not stay up, the information wouldn't be leaked.
People will call me a shill a glowie or whatever because i have an opposite view, but i was like them and believed untill i tried everything and couldn't even manifest holding a pink tennis ball which is worthless.
>>
>>37791783
>pink tennis ball
I've been half-assedly trying to manifest a pink tennis ball too so reading your post felt funny
>>
>>37791783
I've been trying to do the same thing.
>>
>>37791783
you're spot on I believe
funnily enough, it was also never getting the pink tennis ball that proved it to me
if it works for you, great, but I believe some things are meant to happen and both consciousness and reality are far too complex for us to understand in this life
>>
Ladders are pretty common.
Pink tennis balls not so much. It’s a better test to try for the pink tennis ball.
>>
>>37791832
>>37791870
>>37791903
Now im thinking maybe it's something to do with life force, perhaps reality transurfing got it better with not wasting energy in any way, doing SR, fasting, not stressing or giving importance. Trying to do this and see how it works hopefully i find the truth some day and im not wasting my time.
>>
>>37791481
>100-200
There might be that many lurkers but there are not that many Anons discussing it
>Statistically this is normal to have an anon from time to time who tell us he got his SP, or money, or a job
It would be, but the calculation is based on the idea that every Anon that succeeds posts their success here. Success posts have dropped off to less than 10% of previous content due to harassment. Also many Anons are fixated on their one big thing and don't think their other successes are important if they can't get the thing they are most resistant to.
> at least 50-60% to be significant statistically
I've seen numbers this high in here before but it takes helpful posters and Anons that are not afraid to let go of their problem mindsets. Most Anons that succeed and get their one thing never return.

In the end, this is not a cult or a diploma mill. Anons are either ready for this and willing to do the work or they are not.
>>
>>37791517
>This shit is becoming complicated...
NTA, what you consider your "self" is a collection of beliefs, and some/many times those beliefs are in conflict with each other. When there is a conflict(I believe I am healthy/I believe the rules of the 3d are impossible to change) then the greater belief wins out. I think where many Anons get tripped up is in thinking that it's all a bunch of individual beliefs, when really we think of things as broad concepts that have dozens/hundreds/thousands of individual beliefs rolled in to them. "Science" for instance.
>>
>>37791673
You have faith, just not enough faith in what you want currently. Why? Other things in your life are working, why this one thing?
>>
>>37791783
>I've tried to manifest for years and the only time i "manifested" something is when i kept thinking of something and then it happened
So you had success

What do you actually want? The rest of your post sounds like you are looking for proof with no other goal in mind. You're going to have a very hard time doing this if you are doing it from a strongly skeptical mindset, the idea is that you believe it more than you don't. I can relate to your problem, people tried to teach me this for more than a decade and I kept looking for the secret sauce.

There is none. It's all in what you believe, and getting out of your own way. You can believe something and still prevent it from ever happening, it's a safety mechanism.
>>
>>37789010
>I have a 100x profit from gambling.
>Gambling loves me.
>I am always winning all my bets
I'm a jackpot winner
God loves to send me money
I always get big wins.

Ftfy you anon, you need to shift away from winning and focus more on getting the jackpots and larger wins. It's easier to manifest 1 big win than 1000 consistent wins.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>37792101
What success? I literally never manifested anything and the "manfiesting" i did is basically confirmation bias by being very aware.
>>
>>37792187
>I literally never manifested anything
You manifest everything in your life by thinking about it or assuming something. You manifested this post and then went through the motions you thing should happen to make it work. You are never not manifesting.

So again, what do you want that you don't have? I assume you manifested most of the rest of your life the way you want it as you are not dead or homeless.
>>
>>37792247
>manifest everything in your life
That's fucking bullshit. I have literally never in my life thought of having random joint pain and i started having it. Indians literally use shit in their medicine and die believing it will heal them. Others will say "but only your hecking reality matters and you're manifesting your own world" Well i have proof i'm not since things i 100% believed didn't happen and things i never thought of happened. I'm out of this thread as at this point it seems like im arguing with a cult
>>
>>37792273
did u even do any experiments ??
>>
>>37791481
It's true. I'm still not dead after years of SATS.
>>
>>37786124
Nice. Hey, mind manifesting me a lottery win please? It's your dream, costs you nothing (not even effort), and it would both please me as well as allow you to be a charitable master.

Pretty please?
>>
>>37787037
The "sad about ex" folks aren't sad *about* their ex, they're sad because the relationship has ended and they are lonely. They think of their ex from the state of lack, of loneliness, and that is what they manifest.
>>
>>37787230
When people "imagine themselves into better situations", they are not imagining *from* that better situation, they are imagining *about* it.

It is the difference between "man, I'd do all these cool things if I were rich" versus "Ok, what cool thing should I do first now that I am rich". Daydreaming vs. Constructive Imagination. As Neville pointed out, proper imagining is prayer, and prayer is not a question, not a request, it is a *movement*, you're making "there and then" be your "here and now".

Daydreaming about winning the lottery will get you nowhere because you're still thinking *of* the jackpot, not *from* it. You want a specific person romantically, you dont think "wouldnt it be nice", you think "it is nice".
>>
>>37792427
God damn, I had this exact thought yesterday when I realised I wasn't sad over my ex lmao. Not that anon btw
>>
I've been manifesting wealth into my life for the past five or so days and last night as I was drifting off to sleep my subconscious told me to post my BTC wallet here.

I know not the means; Logic is repugnant to the law.

bc1qzc0ycpmsxjj204ycswwcl4ashk6g3cz54eyeyn
>>
>>37791357
>>37791327
>>37790893
Just ignore him. Read how he writes. He is just trying to bash you and demoralize you. Every single "show me a definitive proof" fag in these threads is like that.
>>
>>37791481
If you aren't chasing your own proofs you're as retarded as your post.
>>
File: loa.png (405 KB, 707x1430)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>37792443

>>37792443

Sort of related to LOA if you're interested in using it to win the lottery https://www.quatism.com/theory.htm

Pic related
>>
>>37792468
Yup. Do some introspection and you realize: the feeling of a breakup is pretty much the same as a favorite toy of yours being broken or lost. You arent obsessed over the person, you're obsessed over what that person did for you or how they made you feel, how they fulfilled your desires. Another person can do the same or better. It's exactly like Neville's story about the woman who *had* to marry *that* man, it was him or no one, but she later married *not* that man: she didn't want the person or thing, she wanted what she believed that person or thing would fulfill in her.

Don't worry about specific things. Worry about the feeling that the thing represents to you. You don't want a lottery win, you want the feeling of financial security; go for that.
>>
>>37792762
>You don't want a lottery win, you want the feeling of financial security; go for that.

This method
>>37792722
Sort of applies to that by having you create a list of things you'd buy before you start playing the lottery
>>
>>37792056
>Other things in your life are working, why this one thing?
Because its not working. How to have faith if everything outside looks completely opposite to what I want
>>
>>37792919
>>37792722
This method literally doesn't require any faith or belief just follow the instructions, keep trying and be patient
>>
File: mymanifestation.jpg (58 KB, 1134x1127)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37792232
He has never proven anything. He made a mentally ill shit post and posted a random picture of a girl claiming this is his manifestation. Anyone can do this. Let me pull some random bitch from Facebook and claim I manifested her. Pic related she's a 18 year old billionaire and sex goddess, I manifested her.
>>
>>37792232
I hope his plans were of the most wholesome variety. :/
>>
>>37792919
>everything outside looks completely opposite to what I want
Everything? Seriously, not one thing in your life is happening the way you believe it should?

This isn't about what you want, it's about what you believe. You believe you are worthless? You are. You believe you're a chick magnet? You are.
>>
>>37793163
You don't need to hope because it was LARP. There was no timestamp, no video, no news article. It was literally just a random picture from Facebook and samefagging.
>>
>>37791783
I only read about blue ball on reddit (if you sort NG threads per popularity it comes up, how a dude manifested blue ball).

I only read it and imagine once for 15 seconds.

NExt day while sleeping I hear something bounce of my window.

I wake up and look outside. Pink ball on balcony, fell from upper floor.
AND
a blue ball further on the ground beneath...

So... what to even think lol.

Also manifested compliments etc..

But some things seem to manifest fast some eh..
Fastest comes that what you put in least effort.

Effort is really killer of manifestations. Which is hard, since you want to put effort when u care.
>>
>>37793295
i guess effort = not having desu
>>
>>37792627
>>37792635
>you can’t ask for proof because I’ll get mad.
>I love all LARPs
You aren’t going to stop anyone.
>>
File: GI1CeljXsAAPPq-.jpg (126 KB, 1024x1022)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Just chiming in for my fellow frustrated anons to relax. I've been skeptic, negative, frustrated, anxious over manifestation. That was several years ago. Now, I manifest everything I want. As of late, I actually ended up manifesting money more consistently.

There was a bitter and nasty anon in here, saying what I was doing didn't count, because it all started with finding coins on the ground everywhere I happened to be. Lol .I didn't listen to him. Made large sales on ebay, a friend had been randomly sending me money every week the past 4 months. I have never worried about money at all. I decided to relax about money, not want a particular amount. But I know it was just going to fall right into my lap.

The Youtuber Elmer O Locke Jr has great affirmations in his sleep meditations for you to listen to. Just try to start there. I personally tried Sammy Ingram because of this thread but she's not that helpful. Also, Agnes Vivarelli helped me manifest my fiancée if you're looking for your perfect match.
>>
File: 1695082971102416.png (10 KB, 294x182)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>37793476
>>37793197
>>37793142
>>37791481
>>37791346
>>37791364
>>37791220
>You aren’t going to stop anyone.
kek, imagine losing all that hard work that you did for free in just a single click.
>>
>>37793185
I mean I agree with you (im that anon >>37792919). According to the theory everything works as supposed to, but how to change it?

>be average
>experience being average with everything related included
>believing that you aren't average is literally impossible

How even in that case induce any feeling of belief?
>>
"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." (Mark 11:23-24)

" But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord." ( James 1:6-7)
>>
>>37793650
>How even in that case induce any feeling of belief?
By changing your mind.

Try this exercise: Pick something you currently know nothing about and would like to learn. Pick something easy that doesn't require extra money or equipment. Now start trying to learn/do it. A sincere belief of "I can't do this" becomes what as you are doing this?
>>
>>37793573
Three of those posts are by me. And they are obviously be the same poster as they are in a reply chain. Are you unwell? I reiterate that if an anon has 200% proof that he can win something every time then it’s right to question it. This would be the rare example of proof for LoA. He was just a larper though,
Zero hard work. Why you think the other posts are the same person is due to your own weird issues.
Seek help.
>>
>>37793526
>tried Sammy Ingram because of this thread
Kek gottem
>>
>hot piece of ass comes into the bus
>shit she's fine. come towards me.
>comes towards the corner of the bars i'm standing at, back towards me literally an inch away, almost grinding on me
>shit i'm not ready to get hard. move away
>moves away and sits in a free seat, keeps glancing back at me almost as if she's hearing my thoughts or thinking that i'm talking to her
damn it's really that instantenous when it clicks huh
>>
>>37791481
there's stuff that happens that I can't believe to be coincidence. and the point is that no matter what everything will have a logical cause if you go searching for it.
>>
think about shart in mart meme haven't seen in ages, go on 4chan and see it right there

yeah bros I'm thinking we are back
>>
>>37794181
I kinda expected you to have sharted in the marted yourself at first
>>
Success story using SMAnon technique:
Suffered from male pattern baldness since a couple years now. I’ve just been rubbing bay rum in my scalp every day but pretending like it’s some miracle growth serum. Positive changes made in like a week or so(?) with bald crown shrinking - other people have noticed that my hair looks fuller

Made me realise that our logical brain is really the only thing stopping our manifestations. The act of applying the bay rum makes my autismo modo logical brain feel like I’m making tangible steps to heal my hair

As far as I know bay rum doesn’t have any DHT blocking properties. Could just be thickening the hair that’s already present, but I dunno the actual bald area has literally shrunk

Have no reason to lie. Just wanted to share a success story in a thread that desperately needs some Ws
>>
>>37794815
Just to be clear started balding two years ago and recently started this technique
>>
>>37794815
Another success story that can be attributed to SMAnon's technique.
Since we were talking about resistance, my theory is that doing an intentful action removes this resistance with no effort and that's why the technique works so well. Anons should definitely be more open-minded about this technique and not disregard just because it relies on second causes, it's just another technique at the end of the day.
>>
>>37794880
Yeah (I think) a part of the criticism it is an ego thing too, like they feel the beliefs they’ve developed while reading and understanding the law as Neville taught it is being threatened or undermined.

it’s more just pointing out the obvious that the logical mind needs to be bypassed in order to manifest effectively. Unfortunately for a lot of people who read Neville this seems to bypass their heads. Neville already taught this truth using SATS as a method. But people seem to insist on poring hard conscious effort over their desires and that’s why they don’t succeed

The real law is light and easy and doesn’t feel like work at all. I wasted too much time *trying* to succeed when all I needed to do was just succeed
>>
>>37794815
Congratulations that's epic. As soon as other people start noticing it's a big change.
>>
>>37795140
Thanks anon, I’ve had successes before but never as deliberate or as quick as that. Always been kinda sporadic and hard to replicate but this has given me an avenue to reliably experiment with it so I am excited for what’s to come
>>
>>37792762
NTA but sometimes what makes us sad about losing someone is not how they made us feel, sometimes it's their smile their eyes, the way they move or talk, etc. Not the love itself they brought you. It's because you know inside you that you won't ever find the same smile, the same eyes, the same hands. That's what can make you sad losing someone.
Ofc you can also be sad because you miss all the love they were surrounding you with. And this, you can find it again. But a certain smile, a certain behaviour you can't do it as easily.
I know LoA is here to solve this problem, but we are here on this thread mostly because it doesn't work for us (yet. Let's remain positive).
>>
>>37793526
>Also, Agnes Vivarelli helped me manifest my fiancée if you're looking for your perfect match
Another coach who's selling courses.
I am not saying she's not legit, but I don't understand why all these people sell courses whereas they could make lots of money manifesting it another way, and don't profit from people struggling manifesting.
>>
>>37794815
Congrats bro buy how is this related to SManon technique? His technique requires you to have the intent of making your hair grow, by thinking of it. You appied some stuff on your hair and pretend it would make it grow. It's not the same technique fren, even if it is a cool one ofc.
>>
>>37795484
maybe they aren't good at manifesting but still believe that it is real.
>>
how ironic would it be if I manifested one of these female manifestation gurus as my SP?

I mean look at these hotties:

https://www.youtube.com/@neyah

https://www.youtube.com/@ManifestwithGenevieve
>>
>>37794973
>the logical mind needs to be bypassed
I wish I didn't do science studies because now I have a hard time believing this kind of things. My brain wants to explain everything by a rational explanation, and it doesn't trust what it can't understand or explain. Scientific studies are cool but for LoA they are a big weight refraining you from manifesting unfortunately
>>
>>37795612
right. wife 1 and wife 2 I guess.
>>
How the fuck do you guys concentrate enough to do SATS?
I can do the relaxation just fine but the actual visualizing is hit or miss.

After 10 mins I gave up but then decided to do a '3min cram sesh' where I try as hard as I can and failed again (I've had success with this before, im not talking manifesting but raw visualizing skill)
So imma just do some affs lol

What do you guys reccomend?
I want to get better at visualizing even if LoA is fake and gay it's fun to be immersed in a scene
>>
>>37795556
> Congrats bro buy how is this related to SManon technique?
oh I don’t know, I could be misinterpreting this. It was my understanding that SMAnon’s method is associating an action with an intent right? The example given in the document I read was brushing teeth increasing wealth.

So the action of applying bay rum to my hair I attributed with the intent of making it grow. But going one step farther and pretending it’s a miracle growth tonic.

Correct me if I’m wrong tho

>>37795614
Well assuming that everything is consciousness, one idea I’ve been toying with lately is that the waking state is essentially a denser, more consolidated form of the dream state. In the same way that ice is a denser form of H2O than water, and water is a denser form of H2O than steam. But it’s all the same thing (in this case, consciousness)

So in this solid form of consciousness, hard rules and science still work, but they are malleable and subject to change (even if the change can be slow)
>>
I don't watch the news, even don't have a TV, because I know everything is fake, but I still read the news on X and telegram where I'm following whistle blowers and people telling the truth about the wef agenda, wars, big pharma lies etc.
My question is, do you think following these kind of people could prevent me from manifesting?
I mean I'd like to continue following them because I want to know what's really happening in the world not the fake shit we are being told, but on the other hand I don't want the news to fuck my power to manifest, due to negative news I read.
Theoretically it shouldnt matter much if I still have the feeling my manifestation is done?
>>
>>37795628
One thing that helped me more than visualisation is asking myself questions that I’d ask if my desire were fulfilled. E.g “how did that happen so quickly?”
It’s much easier to keep your focus on. I always found with visualisation I’d focus on creating and the stabilising the scene more than the desired feelings that are supposed to come from the scene. So I’d just come away from it with frustration and a headache kek

Give it a try and see
>>
>>37795673
>So the action of applying bay rum to my hair I attributed with the intent of making it grow
Yes fren you're right I didn't see things like this when I read your post, sorry for the confusion and keep up the good work !
>>
>>37795628
>>37795758
Apologies, I skimmed over your question and gave you a less-than-useful answer

I would suggest giving your mind ‘prompts’ like you would an AI generator

If I say Pink Elephant, your mind immediately conjures a pink elephant without you needing to try or put effort in

So just let the prompt of your scene hang in your consciousness while the cinema of your mind’s eye produces the images for you. Doing this often will result in stronger skills
>>
>>37795769
No probs lad thank yo and good luck to you!
>>
>>37795758
>come away with frustration and a headache
Kek that was me just now
>>37795782
Aahhhhh I see what you mean.
I noticed back when I did affs in sats state once I got deep enough scenes would pop up, like 'Why is my stress tolerance so high' came into a POV scene of me flying a private plane and knowing myself as a CEO. This sounds much easier tho, all I have to do is relax more based

Thanks for your help

Also nice to see this thread more positive too not so many trolls or glowies or whatever
>>
>>37783788
Been trying to manifest wealth, by having a scene where I live in my dream house and my bank account has an income of 8k per week.
>>
>>37783959
Honestly, I feel cheated by life, and that the only solution to my problems is to off myself.
>>
Mark 11:23-24.

Believe that you have received.
>>
>>37778697
I want to earn at least 6-7 figures. Is visualizing handling all kinds of cash, the tactile features, the scent, enough to get me started?
>>
I was thinking about action's place in LOA.

Is it needed/not needed/automatic?

My experience suggests its automatic or feels SO RIGHT that you dont really experience it as "taking action" but more like "doing what needs to be done in moment".

But at same time sometimes in life you really want something, and you have time in day to put action in. Its hard to just affirm and sit on yo ass.

I think now, that action is irrelevant completely.
I need to assume RIGHT and if I assume RIGHT, whatever I want to do will be right action.
I can act as much as I want or not act at all, if assumption is right - results will come.

Everyone here probably has experienced a "tricky aspect" of life - where you act a lot but have little to no results.

So if its possible to act a lot with no results, and we all have experienced also "acting little with many results" then it should follow that action is irrelevant.

Assumption is what ultimately manifests, not actions.

Actions that feel inspired and right are probably best, but it would happen anyways.
Usually I feel it starts like this - when assumption is young, it may call action from you, but as it becomes stronger, it doesnt need your actions anymore since whole Universe is activated for you.

Subconscious = Universe / All power that exists - including power within you.

That's why its so hard to fight assumptions with actions. Since you are putting your intellect against entire Universe. So you will experience everything going wrong in almost comical ways. Because you are not aligned within.

I need to assume better. I definitely need to assume better.
>>
For example my nagging point is relationships. I do approach a lot of girls (action) but on many days its so hard I cant even smile properly.
Also since success rate is so low (zero so far) I assume naturally that they are not interested - even before I approach. And if they look interested, I assume they are faking it, being polite, lying, whatever. I cant consciously accept that a woman out there is interested in me.

I went on a date but entire time I felt like shit and like she's faking her interest in me (which eventually caused her to lose interest).
My assumption was: she is a fake like all of them, you cant trust them at all, see her smile - what a fake smile, why would she be interested in me when more than 99% women arent, is she crazy?
Girl before her ghosted after we set up a date.
So I went to second date not even sure If Im gonna see her or not.
Everything was hanging on a thread and I was very invested since I care - worried about it.
I shouldve used assumption to pacify myself.
Of course she is into me, why else would she come? She is smiling because she thinks Im cool and nice and whatever.
But my assumption sucked. She went from happy to meet you to nervous but hiding it well.

I hope I can heal that part of me soon.
>>
>>37796947
Now thinking about it, in other parts of my life (that I care less for lol, actually no, its just I TRUST MORE, trust that its gonna be alright, so it doesnt make me worried. I sure care about it, but I TRUST IN IDEAL result easier, so easier it comes, I dont fight myself) I assume better.

But what came first? Assumption or results that fed the assumption?

Well for me, I came from broken home, and I didnt have great relationship with my mother (she was borderline). Who killed herself few yrs ago. So naturally Im probably not set up for amazing experiences with women. There is probably a lot of feelings of hate, doubt, pain. I try to let it go as much as I can but a lot of it is self protecting pain that tries to keep me from being hurt but also from enjoying life.

Its true when I notice my assumptions about women, they arent great.
I approach a lot, and I try a lot, but all of it is in vain, since assumptions materialize, not desires, or actions. I see it now. But its so hard to assume something that goes against the predominant experiences. But its impossible not to assume, and I know I assumed badly since forever, women wise.

Even if a girl stares at me, smiles etc or comes to meet me, or laughs at my jokes, i often would think "this is all for show". In my defense, many times with girls who showed interest I had weird luck. One asked me for money, others I liked all had to take trips or went to study abroad... So it seemed even when we click - something comes to prevent union. But it couldve all been results of my assumption that "all womens love is fake and they dont care truly".

So I became a pessimist with women lol Yeah. You could be optimist in everything in life but an aspect thats not doing well.

My assumptions are - no matter how good it looks, its all fake. It never will come to fruition. Shes not interested. She doesnt trust me. Why even approach - only to get rejected? Lets try - but she looks angry she probably gonna bail.
>>
>>37797058

I think I need to do think:
Some girls I like like me too. Not all, but some exist, definitely enough for a life full of sex and love.
I am handsome. Plenty of evidence points to it, I hear it often from women, and even from men.
I am a great man, I know myself and I never met a man greater than myself, in honesty, support, honor, work ethics, achievements. Any girl I pick can be proud and happy to be mine.
I deserve the girl I want. And every girl should experience being with a man who truly wants her and she him. Compromises are enemies of love/connection. Everyone should be their partner's Ideal, that is only fair. If you dont do that - you are basically saying "you are someone I couldnt do better than". Which sucks ass and is insulting and no basis for relationship.
I am valuable and no matter what my position in life, a girl that is right for me will support me and cheer me on.
I dont need to have everything figured out before I am united with girl I truly want.
I am valuable. I am important. I deserve the best treatment. I am valued. I am treasured.

There are deffo girls I LIKE who want to meet me, want to date me and want to be mine.
>>
Im not reading all that shit stop blogposting
>>
>>37795753
NG said ignore anything that doesnt align with your desired outcome.

So basically there is no fake or real news, just ideal or not ideal.

If its negative, drop it.

I dont watch any news at all, why for? Are you able to make better decisions or are you informed or "deformed" lol, by the "news"?

IMO, if it makes you feel like shit, drop it.
>>
>>37795673
I was thinking about density too.

Its cool that Universe is mostly hydrogen and not dense at all, but humans exist on a planet with metal core.

Its even scientifically correct that higher vibration change easy while lower change slow.

Ice changes slowly, but water is very malleable.

So thoughts can change and your character can change relatively quickly but for body it takes some time because body is solider than psyche.

But at same time 80% body is fluid, so body is still very malleable.
>>
>>37797160
also, the higher the vibration, the harder is something to quantify / measure.

You can measure a solid iron block easy, but gases took time to measure and are subject to constant change depending on temperature etc.

So SOUL is probably very very very high vibration and thoughts too.

BUT AI can reconstruct images people looked at from MRI scans of brain, so something can be done.
Since thought is very very high vibe - it takes a high degree of refined instrument to measure it.

But action is very visible and measurable.

Cool stuff.
>>
>>37797071
The moving hand through intent thing proves manifestations move your body, they guide your thoughts and emotions as you become a puppet fated to be in the right place and do the right things to experience the desire. You're fated as soon as you do it right.
>>
>>37797263

I agree. We are fully puppet mode and the hand is the assumption.

Even NG said: Its foolish to think we have any freedom of choice beside choosing the assumption.
All else is automatic.
>>
>>37780800
Good. Stop caring. Read picrel for inspiration. That was a response to something I said in another thread. I also was at my wit's end with hot and cold bullshit. And then they came back into my life, almost as a new person.

When you truly don't care, this is exactly when they will return, on their best behavior.
>>
>>37786187
I know what you mean. The first few times I got real results, I didn't meditate or visualize for a few days because I got kind of nervous.
>>
>>37786187
I know what you mean.
When all you are used to is prison, freedom is scary.
When I first realized that I started to focus on emotions I want to manifest, not things.

You probably wanna be happy and excited about life, so imagine yourself being happy, free, excited.

First level of manifestation is things/people, second is emotions, states of mind.

The emotion thing is what yanked me out of competition mindset I lived for long time. I realized it doesnt matter if one is not happy.
>>
An excerpt from a book I'm reading, semi-related so I'm posting it here. (cry about it)

>Of the different intentional strategies participants used in the RNG studies, the
most successful in terms of their actual performance were, in decreasing order,
resonance, then asking entities (spirits or angels) for assistance, using emotion to
help “power” the will, one-pointed concentration, physical relaxation, visual
imagery, and finally, talking to the RNG as though it was a sentient creature,
much as children might talk to their teddy bears or as a car mechanic might talk
to a misbehaving engine.
>>
>>37797435
RNG?

share more.
>>
>>37797435
wait, what is resonance?
>>
>>37794815
I'm going to try that technique tonight, but in SATS instead.
>>
>>37795628
I script.

I also dislike laying in bed and thinking about the scene, my mind gets side tracked.

So I script. Open word doc and start writing your ideal scene and delete/change/pick sentences that invoke highest emotion of fulfillment.

Then read the script daily for 3 times, morn noon eve.

Change it if need be as you see fit. Script is helper, not the goal. Goal is the inner change within that script facilitates.

Prayer is not written on paper, its the melody of the Soul.
>>
I can be who I want to be, I can feel how I want to feel, even if the world refuses to yield to me.
>>
File: super saiyan goku.png (14 KB, 69x103)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
your subconscious mind must be reprogrammed in order to generate better results in your life. this process is controlled by your conscious mind. i have seen my life transform dramatically in the last couple of years, and expect each day to continue getting better and better. i am attracting to me exactly what i need in my life, and all circumstances are ideal, despite the appearances. i have the flexibility to discard information which does not serve me or my purpose, and i am the one who determines the direction and ultimately the outcomes in my life, regardless of what any so called expert or lay onlooker believes or says about me and my decisions. the entire world may believe i am out of my mind and they may feed me negative feedback, but this is irrelevant, and actually just increases my resilience. everything is unfolding perfectly, despite any appearances. i have now reached a point where i am no longer persuaded by anyone else's opinions but my own, unless i choose to place stock in what they say or choose to learn from them. nobody can force any of their beliefs onto me, no matter how "expert" they appear to be. i can resist anyone whom i choose or who stands between me and my desired ends, and i can change any of these variables at any time. i am entirely free
>>
>>37797612
I like doing this but with affirmations. How many is too many affs?ive been trying to strike a balance
>>
My emotions are not reality, but they dictate the part of reality I can access.

If I feel certain way about myself - I am in position to see myself as that - in eyes of others. But that doesnt mean I am truly like that, nor it means everyone will agree with it.
But if I do want to receive something, I have to see myself as already being the one who receives it. Doesnt mean everyone will give it, but there will always be a PATH thru whom the desired experience will come, as opposed to if I dont believe at all.
I AM is who I AM, nothing more or less.
Anything I add to it, anything I feel true at given moment, about myself, determines nature of experience I can SEE.

If I dont feel something as true for myself, I am blind to it in the outer world. I could be loved or hated, adored or not, but if I dont feel it as true of myself, I cannot be aware of it.

Your emotions are not reality. Whatever you feel, know in this moment, its not TRUTH.
BUT IT DOES limit the aspect of reality that you are able to experience.
Feeling is a filter.
Try changing your feeling bit by bit, and you will see reasons to believe in opposite of what you believed of yourself.

Honestly, I would say - for things you have struggled for long time - dont go to the end.
Go to the next step, an improvement. Try to feel a bit better in some way, visualize some progress, however small. Pick bite sized manifestation and after a few of those you might get cocky and sure enough to max it out.
Babies dont learn to walk in one day.
>>
This shit really works but I swear it gives me paranoia about being schizophrenic when it actually works as I intended. How do I not have a breakdown over realizing I actually am god?
>>
>>37798017
Well, with scripting and affs, the feeling is the goal.

So the amount is not important. You dont need to "cover all" with as many as possible affs, since the feeling gets the blessing.

You need to create positive emotion about a thing desired.
Not frustration but ease, completion, abundance.

If you can do it in ONE aff, great, if you need a bit more sure go for it.

I think 10 - 15 minute session of reading affs or script is good.

Even if you have 4 affs, you should read them for 15 mins, to impregnate SC mind.
If you have a script, it may take you 15 minutes to read it, so its less boring.
>>
>>37796832
This is literally a cautionary tale given in some manifesting resources. Do you want to spend your time handling money and looking at money? Because that's what you're manifesting - a job as an accountant or bank-teller.

Think about what you'd actually use that money for - what would you be doing if you had it? That's what you should be manifesting, because plenty of those will not actually need all that money and for those that do the money will come to you somehow anyway.
>>
>>37797556
You're back?
>>
>>37798158
I never left. As the greatest LoA master I watch over you all from the huge height at which I exist.
>>
File: 1692094998327217.png (242 KB, 600x622)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
looking through triumphantgeorge fulltext reddit search is a treasure trove. r/dimensionaljumping r/oneirosophy in general (and some of r/glitch_in_the_matrix)
you are invited to look through, theres a lot to chew on and to branch off to
much was civilly discussed and shared
i personally searched for "ocd" and "alexander" (the alexander technique) and was not disappointed.
reddit utilities
>advanced fulltext search including deleted posts: https://search.pullpush.io
>other reddit archive utilities: https://forum.pullpush.io/d/5-3rd-party-services-list-that-are-using-pullpush-api
>search syntax for search.pullpush.io: https://adamj.eu/tech/2024/01/03/postgresql-full-text-search-websearch/
BE instead of DO boyos
have a good one
>>
>>37798308
So Reddit is superior again.
What are they so good at the law?
>>
>>37798401
no 24/7 well poisoning unlike in a certain other place
>>
>>37798401
One of the few times overmoderation actually benefits them.
>>
I'm the proof you can manifest an SP from lack, and believing/feeling it's done is not required. Nor the intent.

I met a girl when I was in college, incredible love between us, then we split for reasons that were outside of us. I always missed her since the break up and I think she missed me too. Years went by, and I started thinking more and more about her, every night before I sleep I imagined her in my arms it was very vivid. I did it without knowing about LoA, and I remember I was in a state of lack while doing it. I did it because it was comforting me when I felt her in my arms, I didn't have the intent to make her come back, it was just a pleasant feeling.
I did this for a few weeks and then got busy with my life, telling myself it's better to forget her.

Then 7 years later she sent me an email out of nowhere telling me she missed me a lot.

How can you explain that?
In fact I still know I didnt manifest her, I think it was just random, as life is most of the time or it was just programmed to happen for me in my life by God.
>>
File: IMG_5658.jpg (71 KB, 566x405)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>37797160
>>37797189
Cool, I’m glad to see someone else has noticed this as well. This principle seems to apply to everything we perceive, so it’s worthwhile to explore I think

Neville said himself “assumption HARDENS into fact”
The purpose of SATS is to ‘melt’ the nervous system, soften our minds and make it easier to mold like clay

The vibrational stuff is a really cool way to look at it. It’s like the universe is a big song that makes patterns and rhythms with its own peaks and troughs
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 409x141)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
making it out of the hoods with this one boys!
>>
>>37798576
If you fail this time can you just leave and stop spamming your lottery failures.
>>
>>37798512
EEG too? nice.

Think also about how body functions. First easily measurable requisite of life is breath (air), second is blood (liquid) and third is movement (solid). Literally it seems like LIFE is coming from "above" (in frequency) and getting more concrete as it materializes.

Universe is a big song, I think so too. It probably has a basic frequency then there is a frequency of Solar system, Earth, continents, and specific human beings. And those who are closer to eachother with their waves, they tend to harmonize together (like pendulums on a table sync to eachother).

Id say harmony is actually natural trait of Universe. And everything tends to harmonize.
Shortest path, least resistance, simplest solution etc.. All ways of Harmony.

Also remember watching some documentary about Tibetan monks, and they said about secret powers of flying - it involves singing a special song and if you stop singing it you drop from air lol. Might be there is combo of notes and words that actually have anti grav effect.
>>
>>37798512
>>37798753

Also to elaborate further, I was thinking about language in non semantic way - but musical way. What if we design a language that comes purely from feeling? Would that language be the "prime language" with special powers? Some said Hindu, Hewbrew are like that, and the mantra beside focusing mind actually has a tonal properties inherent in Hindu language, that can change/mod reality.
Since sound is vibration of dense enough matter, it may have some interesting properties specifically on denser realm.
To refer once again on rice experiment, and water crystals experiment, and talking to plants experiment.

Like minor and major keys have different ability to awaken parts of brain, inherent meaning in their tonality that probably is similar or same across the globe and cultures, maybe certain vocal sounds (ignoring their semantic meaning) have power? Im pretty sure they do.

For example - hasas - is an empty word. Feels very weak and done.
But
GRUPTA feels sturdy and powerful. Grupta is a sturdy fellow, someone who never gives up.
>>
>>37798753

Now Im thinking if you had big enough pattern and date, you could determine how first signs of dis-ease started with disrupted breathing.

Since everything in body must come from "above" (higher freq) and it gets solid-er if not disrupted.

Which is another strong argument for breath work / meditation.

Taking time in day to consciously BUILD IN EASE into your body.
>>
>>37795782
Do you do this with prompts that are related to the wish you want to be fulfilled , or with random prompts just to train your mind muscle? Thanks
>>
>>37797123
I watched them on X to know and prepare to what's coming (you know, liberty restrictions, food poisoning, corruptions, fake news, chemtrails etc) so I am aware and can take good decisions to protect me and my family.
But yeah it is a bit stressful.
I can stop watching them, but then how would I know the bad things ((they)) are planning and how would I be able to protect myself... Remember of covid, that's thanks to whistle blowers most of us knew it was a scam and avoided the jab. Without them most if ys would have believed their lies, they opened many eyes.
That's why I still keep an eye on the news.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37798753
>>37798754
>And those who are closer to eachother with their waves, they tend to harmonize together (like pendulums on a table sync to eachother)
Absolutely, and this is exactly what we are doing with manifestation, no? We are tuning our consciousness to harmonise with the reality we desire

>Also to elaborate further, I was thinking about language in non semantic way - but musical way. What if we design a language that comes purely from feeling?
Yeah I suppose that is all language, although modern English does seem to take on a more utilitarian approach rather than a guttoral, musical approach. So, I would agree that Hebrew and Hindi (and I would say Sanskrit as well) make contact with that base more. Which is interesting because the societies that these languages originate from is also where a lot of our magical practices originate from.

>For example - hasas - is an empty word. Feels very weak and done. GRUPTA feels sturdy and powerful.
I'm reminded of this exercise in pic related. Same thing occurs with our swear words, and the degree to which people find them offensive. 'Cunt' sounds more offensive than 'pussy', even though they mean the same thing kek.
"It's not what you said, it's the way you said it!"

https://youtu.be/uRJQJcy3f8w?si=NjfVDdBaozb6U5nk
Can you hear the music Anon?

Great discussion, thanks
>>
>>37798914
>Sanskrit

Yup thats the one I thought of.

hahah the pic rel, exactly.

Likewise, good talk ;)
>>
>>37798286
So half a year of crippling insanity and depression, but now you float in delusional worlds again
>>
>>37798881
It’s up to you. If you’re after the feeling of the wish fulfilled, there’s no harm in giving yourself a prompt that relates to it. You will still be training your visualisation muscles, it’s all the same thing

After I wrote that post last night I gave myself a prompt just for fun - ‘coffee shop’
The scene just emerged naturally, sounds of clattering cups and the smell of coffee. The place a 50s diner sort of look it, and after a while I felt quite content being there

You can do this with the scene you want to experience, no problem
>>
File: IMG_5669.jpg (648 KB, 972x1480)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>37797457
NTA but I looked it up, the book is called Real Magic: Ancient Wisdom by Dean Radin PhD
>>
>>37798048
It's a process. There are actually scarier revelations after that one, but for you being god, I find it helps to remember everyone else is too. We are all equal in the only way it is possible to be so- we are all infinite. Respect yourself, respect others, for we are of the same source and family.
>>
>>37798958
Good luck telling which posts are him actually him since his trip code is public.
>>
>>37797457
>Princeton University’s PEAR Laboratory, active from 1979 to 2007,
conducted a long series of RNG studies, and they too asked the participants what
strategies they were using when they got the best response from the RNG.
Their comments were similar to those found at Edinburgh:
>A state of immersion in the process which leads to a loss of
awareness of myself and the immediate surroundings. Similar to the
experience of being absorbed in a game, book, theatrical
performance, or some creative occupation….I don’t feel any direct
control over the device, more like a marginal influence when I’m in
resonance with the machine. It’s like being in a canoe; when it goes
where I want, I flow with it. When it doesn’t, I try to break the flow
and give it a chance to get back in resonance with me.

So more or less what's been posted about here, complete immersion in the process to the point where you become one with it.
>>37797448
It's from a scientist who was a sceptic at first but spent decades doing studies on psi, which lead him to realize it was all real. Some other anon posted the link to the book.

Basically their studies showed that human thoughts could influence RNG in truly random processes - quantum physics level stuff that's seen as truly random - and "Resonance" was the number one method, better than prayer, better than personifying whatever force and trying to interact with it, better than visual imagery even.
>>
>>37798497
>I'm the proof you can manifest an SP from lack, and believing/feeling it's done is not required. Nor the intent.
That's correct, the people pushing these ideas as essential to the process do not have a good grasp of the core mechanics.

>every night before I sleep I imagined her in my arms
>I did this for a few weeks
>it's better to forget her
This is actually the perfect flow. The image/feeling, persisting, letting go. It didn't matter that you intended nothing more than the feeling, the seed was planted when you did not fight it.

>Then 7 years later
This seems like a long time but it can take time if you don't intend it sooner. Some of my unconscious manifestations took more than 10 years, but they still came.

>I think it was just random
There is no such thing as random, only that you don't have visibility into everything going on. Proving it only matters as much as you need it to- you can just say "thank you" and move on or you can take it as a proof that all the crap you are being told are second causes and get to better LOAing.
>>
When i have a goal, i usually just don't stress about it, remind myself it will happen.That way, by relaxing, i already feel like the thing is already mine. Unless im thinking about something outlandish that i don't believe could happen, this always works. Knowing this, why do i need SATS and visualization? What am i missing?
>>
>>37799290
Your basic method is ideal, but you stated the reason in it for using SATS and other techniques:
> Unless im thinking about something outlandish that i don't believe could happen
That's basically why we are all in this thread- what we want we believe is impossible or we should not have it. The hacks/tools/methods are to overcome resistance to what we want. There is nothing in those methods that is actually required for the manifest.
>>
>>37779376
I agree with that, i want the journey, but I do want to get to a satisfying end at some point. Imagine if at the end of the heros journey he just fails and there's no payoff, only struggle.
>>
>>37799354
The hero's journey is actually a spiral; the previous arc's end becomes your next arc's beginning.
>>
>>37799268
Thanks this is a good analysis of my post.
Yes 7 years is a bit long but I wasn't expecting anything desu so it's still cool.
10 years is long too... Now I am aware of LoA I'm trying to replicate the process but make it shorter. Even if I don't exactly know how...
Let's try to imagine a scene that is comforting without expecting anything.
>>
>>37787230
I describe it in the context of Mark 11:23-24.

We must believe that we received.

So, SATS and these meditations are exercises to explore how it would feel when your manifestation appears, and then apprehend that feeling in the now.

To observe the state in your imagination, and then bring it back with you. How would it feel for you to actually believe that you've received it?
>>
>>37799843
I wonder about the importance of expectation. Some techniques in here emphasize that expectation leads to disappointment, that expectation is a form of effort (which is always fatal to manifesting), while a more recent one involves intention, which has as a prerequisite, expectation (i.e. you're doing a thing with the expectation that that thing is causally linked with your desired result). So which is it?

Neville often quoted the Bible. What, I wonder, would have been his interpretation of the book of Job: Job expected blessings from God for being good, sacrificing and praying all the time, but he received curses instead. Was Job wrong to expect blessings for his righteousness? Or was he merely mistaken as to what constitutes true "righteousness"?

I will say from a personal, anecdotal standpoint: I have had mixed results. Some things have shown up immediately with zero expectation, just idle fancy, and sometimes things appear quickly when I voice them as a command, i.e. "I am *going* to see XYZ today", and a command has the implicit expectation of it being carried out.

I'll have to ponder upon it more.
>>
>>37799910
This is a brilliant question, I also wonder what Neville would think about the Book of Job. The Neville AI bot gave me this answer:
>"In my own understanding, Job's situation is fascinating and somewhat perplexing. I believe that Job's idea of righteousness and doing good in the eyes of God was somewhat misguided and perhaps misunderstood. Being faithful and doing good are essential to living a life in alignment with God's will, but they do not guarantee that life will always go smoothly and that curses can never befall us. Job's story teaches us a valuable lesson in humility and acceptance, and it reminds us that life is full of unexpected twists and turns."
>>
>>37800029
>and it reminds us that life is full of unexpected twists and turns."
NTA, this is what I think too, some things are predetermined and can't be manifested or avoided in life. We can't control everything that's why even gurus or healers or magnetizers or LoA masters can face problems too, or positive people get negative things on their way. Or some others who think they manifested something but it was just their destiny to have it (and to prove it they can't manifest anything else after that, like 10k anon).
There is some ingredients missing guys.
>>
>>37798497
So you got back together right? That's what manifesting an sp means.
>>
>>37800093
Nope because I was married.
>>
>>37800318
So your story is you thought about someone a lot and then they called you several years later?
>>
>>37800318
Did you reply to her email?
>>
>>37778697
I declare that all anons become trans, the ugliest in the universe, that their cocks disappear and they use cheap makeup, woke style
>>
>>37800393
…..
Approved.
>>
>>37800373
Yep that's right

>>37800390
Yes ofc, I even met her and we hold each other in our arms like in my imagination years before, even way more powerful than that, it's not explainable by words.
But this whole story is a mess from the beginning my anon friend, I wish it turned out differently from the start, she's my soul mate and I'm hers. I cant go into details but lots of sadness and time wasted.
>>
I just had an idea. What about casting spells like in Harry Potter by using SManon's intentful action? Like saying "Repair Teeth" with the intention that it will regenerate your teeth? And you keep saying it every 2-3 seconds while doing certain hand sign (instead of wand stuff) directed at your mouth?
>>
>>37800605
Have you considered never having ideas again?
>>
>>37800622
LMAO
>>
>>37800605
>what if SManon but gay and cringe with loads of effort????
>>
>>37800702

found a glowie using 3 socks accounts
>>
File: shopping (2) (1).jpg (6 KB, 164x188)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Life is so fucking good, anons. This past weekend I did one of the gigs I manifested that I posted about here, and it was even better than I dreamed and is leading to more work. This is in a field I've been trying to break into for years. Not resting on my laurels though. I did PLENTY of preparation in the 3D and I'll continue to do so. I do feel like manifesting helped with that preparation though.

Something I've struggled with is being confident and secure in myself, especially in front of crowds, which I have to do often. I've been working on "self concept" type stuff a lot, but something that I think helped me was doing a little meditation on kundalini energy:

https://youtu.be/pRYYPvUQ1Sg?si=wpJKe4bkrh2OwYXD

Kundalini is your own unique energy. The kind of energy that helps you stop trying to conform and just unapologetically be YOURSELF. Remember that there is no one else like you. To quote Florence Scovel Shinn:
>There is a place that you are to fill and no one else can fill, something you're to do which no one else can do.
I've been getting a lot of compliments lately about how people love my uniqueness, that I'm just myself and not like anyone else, etc. People LIKE that.
So go be your true autistic selves, anons. Something I visualize every time I do a session is that I'm radiating out bright light, and people are mirrors, reflecting my light back at me. If there's anyone in particular I'm trying to get to acknowledge me, I'll picture them specifically. Kinda of a visual of EIYPO.

>>37793526
Awesome stuff anon. I like Elmer Jr a lot. I just pulled up Agnes' channel and will start digging in. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>37798401
Triumphantgeorge used to post in google forums
I don't know why he made the jump to reddit but he already quit.
>>
>>37800605
I do have a list of manifestations in my Manifestation document under the section heading 'Meta Manifestations'.

These are basically augments to manifestation.
Things such as:

-What I speak, comes to pass.
-My manifestations are instant.
-What I write, comes to pass.
-I have infinite faith.
>>
>>37794815
Awesome dude. Didn't see this when I posted just now (Balloonanon). This is incredible and you are right, it's your belief that you're doing it. Vishen Lakhiani tells a similar story of visualizing that he would scoop up a handful of blue sky and rub it on his face to clear his "incurable" cystic acne.

>>37798308
Agreed. Great stuff
>>
>>37798308
Thanks anon. I couldn't find anything for deleted posts (like from Nefandi) since removeddit got killed.
>>
>>37800749
It's all up from here! Congratulations again balloon anon
>Something I've struggled with is being confident and secure in myself,
You can manifest that with intentful action as well.
>>
>>37800605
>What about casting spells like in Harry Potter by using SManon's intentful action?
That's /omg/ - they have a thread down the hall

>>37800702
>what if SManon but gay and cringe with loads of effort????
Why would that be any different than how it's being done now? SMAnon admits it's overly complicated by design since he does not believe that there can be a clean method in the 3d. I disagree:

>>37799290
>When i have a goal, i usually just don't stress about it, remind myself it will happen
This Anon is doing it right.
>>
How do you die then
>>
But will it make me taller
I'm just asking for a couple inches to be comfortably above average
>>
>>37801057
/LoA/ is getting BTFO by /omg/ methods then. SManon is cucking you hard.
>>
>>37801126
I'm trying to gain 2 inches myself, it sucks so far because I've always been hyper aware of my height. I know exactly how tall the countertops are compared to me, so even if I'm minding my own business I'll have those moments where I notice I can clearly see over the shelves or the counter is hitting lower than usual and boom- I noticed, the magic is gone, I'm back to where I started, I magically shrink as I lean against the counter.
>>
>>37801208
Perhaps one of those physical steps like attempting to stretch your limbs with weights and clamps will get the magic going
>>
>>37800831
great stuff indeed
>>37801008
you'll also want the new undelete https://undelete.pullpush.io/
and the new bookmarklet
javascript:window.open(location.href.replace(/:\/\/([\w-]+.)?(reddit\.com\/r|reveddit\.com\/v)\//i, "://undelete.pullpush.io/r/"), "_blank")
>>
>>37800755
do you know which forums?
>>
>>37800755
also im certain he did the jump for the sake of visibility
>>
>>37801310
google metaphysics forum and some niche forums. google his name
>>
>>37798308
I remember reading his posts few years ago and having a really weird awareness experience at morning. I'm going to sleep now but I might post about it tmrw
>>
>>37795673
You can actually make a dream world with hard rules and death.

look up lucid dream permanent world. You can return back to it every night, the only thing required is being skilled enough at lucid dreaming.
>>
>>37801684
There's something else at play with them. I've been lucid dreaming for many years and can change pretty much anything but the persistence and progression of the world never happened. I think it's more than a dream. Maybe a coma dream or some shit but not a reg lucid dream.
>>
>>37795673
>change being slow
Believe that it is fast unless you want to experience the journey.
>>
>>37801721
To make a persistent dream world you need to consciously make it. There was a detailed post about it in dreamviews site. Many people did it successfully.

however the death rule is actual death rule, you most likely won't be able to get back.
>>
>>37801684
> You can actually make a dream world with hard rules and death.
The point still stands though, no? Just a denser form of consciousness? Everything is a dream and I’ll never deny that

>>37801725
I mean yeah I’ve had some successes in 24 hours and some years later but my point was more that in this physical world I haven’t seen instant change in the same way that I can instantly create scenes in my head. Until that happens, I will believe in this spectrum of consciousness that ranges from the physical to the astral to the formless
>>
>>37801957
it won't happen until you believe it has happened though.
>>
>>37801165
>/LoA/ is getting BTFO by /omg/ methods then
In what way? Lots of LOAs are former occultists that graduated to easier methods. If you like occulting go discuss there. I'm not sure why it's a strange idea that LOA ideas get discussed in the LOA general and occult/ritual/ceremonial magick gets discussed in OMG.

>SManon is cucking you hard
"You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
>>
I found this thread about triumphant George
https://www.reddit.com/r/NevilleGoddard/comments/rq8b1y/solid_insight_from_utriumphantgeorge_link_in/
>>
>>37801998
Sure, but I need to work my way there first. 26 years of materialist conditioning that I’m still unlearning. Deconstructing strong materialist beliefs does indeed take time whether we like it or not
>>
>>37801057
>does not believe that there can be a clean method in the 3d. I disagree:
Explain?
>>
>>37802011
that's a lot of words that mean very little desu
>>
>>37802059
He is of the opinion that the action of [believing] to [cause something] is more pure than using [other actions] to [cause something]

He hasn't provided any logical reason why his intentful action is any different than other intentful action. But if he ceded that, he'd basically be no different than a community on /x/ that he hates for no apparent reason (/omg/).
>>
>>37802059
I asked him why the extra layers when belief works fine. His answer is that he believes that everything done in the 3d is a second cause, including believing something. He may be right about that but I disagree at his premise that there -cannot- be a first cause only way to do this while you have a body. The layers can be stripped away.

Some Anons here have posted experiences where stray thought alone did it. Would be neat and scary if that's all it was.
>>
>>37802119
>that he hates for no apparent reason (/omg/)
I don't hate /omg/ or even think ill of them. This is /loa/ though, so again, why would you bring /omg/ concepts into a place where 2nd causes are considered undesirable rather than celebrated?
>>
>>37802131
Nta, but I'm wondering how/why belief is even considered integral. Even with the ladder experiment, sure, you're believing, having the benefit of the doubt at least that by doing the sats to climb a ladder while you set the manifest/intention, but after that, conscious belief plays no part; that's why the ladder experiment tells you to push the limits and consciously resolve yourself against climbing a ladder, to prove your beliefs after setting don't matter.

Because of this, I feel it may be misdirection to just say it's all just belief when one is an intentional, sats programmed belief, and the waking version is ineffectual.
>>
>>37797123
my view as well. would rather work more (inb4 work is for losers who can't manifest) than watch or pay attention to charlatans (all of them are charlatans) they can bicker about politics/economy and i dont give a fuck, im digging a hole and making money. naysayers will fuck off when they see i literally dont care but im still getting mine, lol there are no mistakes only learning
>>
>>37780800
my girl has bipolar. i just lower expectations and let her come to me in her time. is it hard? yes, (in more ways than one lol) but i love her regardless and its my path so i walk it, despite the challenge. the love is intense and amazing
>>
>>37802176
>to prove your beliefs after setting don't matter
You answered the question perfectly. The belief/acceptance of the idea was required to set it. Afterward the ball is rolling, nothing can stop it.
>>
>>37802142
As people get better with intentful actions they can move deeper and deeper in passivity.
Because I clapped
Because I looked at something
Because I thought/believe/intended something
Because I exist
And finally by being awareness, the only empirical non inferred truth of reality is the person reading this is aware.

All of these are still in the experience of reality. But the purest experience imo would be just observing as awareness.

I don't get the hate for 2nd causes, they are fun and add art and expression to the experience. Look at the Hogwarts fag and the blacker than black guy.

Intentful actions are so fucking simple it's crazy to compare to /omg/. /Omg/ wants you collecting crow blood and River Stones and summoning demons to request approval for summoning other demons so you can cause an experience.

If ppl use second causes because they think the power is in the action they're retarded and need to reread.

Intentful actions work. People testing here are seeing rapid results. Traditional law of assump is variable. Just look on Reddit (for a sample size) and see hundreds of thousands of people asking why it's not working and people telling them they just don't believe enough or thought the wrong thing or visualized bad. Gaslighting them.

If intentful action doesn't work for someone I'm sorry and disappointed. But suggest they try something else.
>>
>>37802233
>Just look on Reddit (for a sample size) and see hundreds of thousands of people asking why it's not working and people telling them they just don't believe enough or thought the wrong thing or visualized bad. Gaslighting them.
checked, but this is actually true, it's not gaslighting.
>>
File: IMG_20240430_011555.jpg (576 KB, 1080x2021)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>37778697
How to manifest Really robust and instantly? Anyone ever did it like that? Like instant gazillion dollars on your card out of nowhere (and without some grandma dying ) or your dream 10/10 gf just suddenly spawn, or desired set of skills and abilities appear, body parts change, etc?

Only time I really manifested it only happened 2 months after continuous searches. And I mean really important stuff, small stuff I don't really care that much.
I need some technique and also technique to enter state of knowledge.
>>
>>37802176
>one is an intentional
You answered the question perfectly. :^)
They're doing the whole SATs thing and even the thinking opposite and leaving sticky notes to cause the event. It's just some huge multiday intentful action ritual.
>>
>>37802243
Not gazillions because I honestly think I need to work my way up to avoid losing my own credibility, but a couple threads back I mentioned that I "brute-force" manifested for a decent amount of cash which came out to around $11k in one lump. I just decided I wanted a considerable amount of money, completely free, not from someone dying or anything, and also enough to not be a coincidence/finding a 5 on the ground. I kind of just purposely or intentionally thought it once/a few times within a few minutes and then dropped it.

I did the same for my work hours. I was told I had to go back to a shittier shift and the whole time I was despairing, my boss was going back and forth like "well it might not be forever, maybe a year or so." I decided fuck it, I'm not going back to that shift, I'm staying on this one. Purposely thought it once or twice like right after the money one and genuinely dropped it, 100% certain I would not be forced to take the bad shift.

Maybe a month tops until they both manifested and I didn't have to lift a finger. Maybe the secret for me is that I have to be fed up, haha.
>>
>>37802233
>Intentful actions work.
2nd cause beliefs work. Because they are believed in.
>People testing here are seeing rapid results.
Sure, plenty of people do that on the traditional LOA method too
>Traditional law of assump is variable
Of course it is, if you're not ready, you're not ready.
>Intentful actions are so fucking simple it's crazy to compare to /omg/. /Omg/ wants you collecting crow blood and River Stones and summoning demons...
>I don't get the hate for 2nd causes
Why is that a line for you? Collecting crow's blood has as much to do with how LOA works as clapping hands or looking at something.

You feel like you are working in a circle. You say you are simplifying, but you are complicating. My recommendation: just say this works for you, not that you have created some sort of new/groundbreaking method.
>>
>>37802332
Your whole system is my system with restrictions and you don't even realize it. Yours is no more simple by using belief as an intentful action. In fact it's even harder because it requires changing and holding beliefs which is a pain in the ass as you go through 3d life and they constantly get tested. It also prevents you from manifesting unbelievable things.

I pick an experience, exhale, it's fated. No introspection or limited belief niggling required.

I have no intent to create and push a method. I shared it in a shifting thread and noted the manifestations it caused were much more radical than my normal stuff. Ppl ask me about it. I tell them. They compile my posts and people try, they find success. Also it wasn't created; It was discovered.
>>
Baking early because we have a new OP text
>>37802483
>>
>>37801560
thanks, I see he posted here https://groups.google.com/g/metaphysical-speculations/ up until 2015 or so
>>37801617
cool looking forward to it
>>
>>37802395
It's common sense that the belief is more fundamental than the intentful action.

'intentful' just means that you believe the manifestation will occur after you perform the action. Or else people would be able to clap their hands and manifest 1 million dollars at any show.

You can't say that belief is an intentful action when 'intentful action' doesn't exist without belief. You're just using 2nd causes.
>>
>>37778697
anyone got sources for "move the body" technique? an anon mentioned it the other day but I forgot to look into it
>>
>>37802661
Thank you Anon ^.^ Well said.
>>
changing my eye color to gold. Anyone else?
>>
>>37802395
>It also prevents you from manifesting unbelievable things
>I have no intent to create and push a method
Original Anon, This is why I don't like what you are doing. You are absolutely pushing a method. I have no trouble "changing and holding beliefs" and I get "unbelievable" things with it. Just say this is your pet method and be sure to help all the Anons who say "Now what?" after they successfully raise their hand with your method and don't know what to do next.
>>
>>37802661
You can't even describe why it's the base of reality. Trust me bro doesn't work. I've outlined it's an action within the 3d and before you can even utilize belief you have the intent to do so.

You've been bouncing between intent and intentful actions. I do not believe intentful action is the base of reality but intent is.
Intentful actions merely hijack intent to adjust state acausally.

If you desire a different reality the intent to change your reality instantly arises. Before you even trigger your belief you have intent to utilize it. It does not happen until you intend to believe. This applies to all acts and inaction you do in the 3d. Without intent you are a thoughtless actionless rock perceiving the world around you without analysis.

Intent triggers ALL actions. It is the bridge between 3d and 4d.
>>
>>37802796
>this is your pet method
This is my pet method. If people ask I tell them more. If people succeed in manifesting with it I congratulate them. They are testing and discovering new things that help me as well and let me refine it.

I'm purely reactive. It's a fun pattern expanding. I'm indifferent to your likes and dislikes
>>
>>37802780
You can't, because it would break the rules of reality as you know them.

>inb4 NOO I CAN DO IT BLABLA

Yeah ok Son Goku.
>>
>>37802871
If people can cure their injuries and grow their hair back/grow taller, they can change their eye color.
>>
I wanna use SManon stuff but I failed to move my arm on my 2nd try.

My goals are just physical changes

I would like to start to test it on something else, like removing moles from my face, but it feels like it's too big of a test. Thoughts?
>>
>>37802903
If you did whatever you're going to do and tomorrow you meet a doctor who specializes in removing moles and does so for free would you count that as a success? Or would it be not magic enough?
>>
>>37802886
Growing hair back isn't breaking the laws of reality as we know them. There is no person with real golden eyes in this world that we know of, if you did that you would bend the world in extreme ways to your whims, its way too hard to pull that off nigga become a billionaire first then lets talk
>>
>>37802915

I would not count that as a success, I would only count success if it disappeared without me doing anything
>>
>>37802938

There is no breaking of reality. If you assume/believe properly, you could be the first 100ft human with 999 different eye colors, because even that state is already finished.

This is why you guys fall short when you only listen to neville, you have all these wierd limitations

But with proper knowledge, what I said above will make perfect sense
>>
>>37802962
Hey don't bring Neville into this, he would've told you it is possible to have golden eyes.
>>
>>37802966

Well Neville himself said, when asked if it would be possible for a black person to become white, he said it wasn't
>>
>>37802973
That was one of his earlier lectures, post-promise Neville pretty much said he didn't know if there were any limits to the law.
>>
>>37803015

In that case, that's still uncertainty and you'd have to go by his own words, which is a shaky foundation when trying something unheard of
>>
>>37802962
>can't even manifest being beautiful and a millionaire
>guys I'm gonna manifest golden eyes
sigh
>>
>>37802973
>>37802966
Neville died an alcoholic and couldn't save his wife from sickness and hospital. He clearly didn't figure it all out, he lost control himself.
>>
>>37803034
Being beautiful and a millionaire sounds far more impressive and time-consuming than changing your eye color to be honest.
>>
>>37803038
>>37802938
>>37802871
>>37803034
Do you get any money living here, reading "losers" and "larpers" and replying with retardposting? Or do you do it for free?
>>
>>37803065
Bro the fact that you react so neurotic and butthurt just confirms that you are not 100% secure no one who KNOWS it is real would even bother to snap back lmao
>>
>>37803143
zoomerGOD...
>>
>>37803143
>butthurt
>neurotic
Can you explain me where or what shows those characteristics? Because I don't see them. You can't clown your way into me and playing the "you mad, I troll you xd" card does nothing.
It would be cool if you could answer my first questions first but I see you're here just to retardposting and evade anything else like is too much to ask.
>>
now that we're on page 7, reminder that we already have a new thread
>>37802486
>>
>>37803188
If I have black hair and someone says "umm u dont" I would be 100% unbothered. The fact that people like you ITT lose their mind, write long texts, get mad and even focus their attention on it means you are insecure and not 100% knowing it is real and yours.
>>
>>37803227
Nice fallacy right there, retardposter.
If I go to a pilot school to tell teachers and future pilots that they can't pilot and reply to everything they said with shit takes about being a pilot and why no one can be a pilot, many people there would be annoyed at you at first and someone would punch in the face if you continue doing it.
The only truth in your post is you're here to fish for replies and reactions, so this is my last reply, so I don't pollute this thread with your retarded replies.
As for your answers, silence is consent so I will asume that you' do it for free.
>>
>>37803302
>replies a whole block of text
>im unbothered btw
holy LMAO you don't even believe in your own law nigger
>>
>>37802317
It was the intensity of your belief. You knew with absolute certainty what the outcome would be and so it is.
>>
>>37802780
It can be done. Raistlin did it.
>>
>>37803313
>muh neville alcoholic
so according to you, if someone chooses to be intoxicated, they "failed at manifestation/assumption" or something along those lines. well this premise in and of itself is merely projection of your subjective values onto other, nothing more to see here, since this can just be easily destroyed by saying, "he manifested what he wished to manifest," you judging what he chose as "unvirtuous" or something does not prove or disprove anything. if you could provide an actual critique that isn't character assassination and projection, then maybe i could sink my teeth into the idea, but as it stands, it's just surface level and banal, not even worth considering as noteworthy. it would be akin to suggesting that someone who chooses to smoke a cigarette or something is some kind of irreedemable monster and nothing they say can have any merit. it's just a ludicrous and juvenile way to view others
>>
>>37803409
Neville lost control of his life and his own family. His own kids didn't want to have anything to do with manifestation and he died in a traumatic way. So clearly even IF manifestation is real, it is extremely hard to control in the long term and not slip up even as a full blown master.
>>
>>37803433
control is an illusion, your thinking appears to be fundamentally broken, assuming what you are saying even has any merit. his children were free beings, as was he. his wife was a free being, as was he. the idea he could "control" them, is a false way of attributing agency to beings who possess agency.
>>
>>37803450
i'll put this another way: a rich man gains the following of his children and wife, this is because they wish to possess his resources, and therefore comply at least, overtly, even if they inwardly don't respect him or agree with him, and they therefore manipulate him and obtain resources. you as an outside observor claim that he "had control" over his family, and he was a well-to-do lawyer that went to x school which is prestigious, therefore, people who share a similar profile to him, maybe abstaining from substance and being conservative as well, are "successful as evidenced by their resource accumulation and 'control' over their family." do you see the problem in your reasoning?
>>
>>37803450
Not true, Neville talked about healing and changing people all the time.
>>
>>37803591
non-sequitor. we are talking about your argument here that neville is not credible because he "lost control" care to address the actual thing being discussed? if not, we can just disregard this like the rest of your posts, which break the normal rules of engagement of "polite discourse" or philosophical rules of engagement to have an intellectual discussion that is in good faith
>>
>>37803644
>people he loves are suffering and Neville himself is suffering badly
>he totally didn't lose control though however

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.