[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4865.jpg (9 KB, 265x190)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I know this isn’t my blog but I had the craziest dream last night and I didn’t want it to end because I finally got to hold my twin flame for the first time in 7 months. For context, we were together for 3 years with many ups and downs but through it all I had grown to love her more than anything by the time we split.

Fast forward to now and there’s no way for me to track her down or call her to make sure she’s ok because her number doesn’t work. She has been suicidal for many years. Last night I dreamt that we found each other somewhere and that we were given blood transfusions for some reason and were being chased down by entities.

Now it could be chalked up to a random dream, but I really felt like we were one person at one point in time and that we even shared such a connection as to hold each other in what she called the “5D.”

Sometimes it feels like she isn’t here when I make a conscious effort to connect in the 5D. But if I’m asleep she usually manifests and we can interact that way. This is troubling because it makes me assume the worst.

Any anons here have a theory or idea as to what would happen if I theoretically killed myself? Eternal damnation or will I simply wake up in a different timeline with her (hopefully) by my side with no recollection?
>>
File: cat not amused.jpg (922 KB, 1125x1405)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
>>37779080
>my twin flame
Pathetic
>>
>>37779080
>Last night I dreamt that we found each other somewhere and that we were given blood transfusions for some reason and were being chased down by entities.

You could love eachother, but you let other people and outside influences get in the way.
>>
>>37779088
Checked
>>
>>37779080
twin flames is a perfect way for archons to loosh you
yeah union can be 'enlightening' been whole again, even for what is seems a second.. realizing you are God and stuff
when you die you make an aggreement, get zapped to forget and come back for another round of the game.
still archons will be here waiting to screw you up. I hate those fuckers
>>
>>37781788
Checked. What the actual fuck
>>
>>37781788
I'm here to end this game, destroy this farm, punish the slavers and jailors, and open the way to the next game. A much better game.
>>
>>37779080
I know how it feels OP. I met mine 7 years now and on my birthday a couple of months ago she visited me on my dreams, you know how it goes, it feels so real, you just don't want to wake up, in this dream she talked to me... god I miss her, but I bet she is not the same girl I knew before, and that's what breaks my heart.

Right now I am trying to meet my spirit guide to ask him/her why everything happened... The whole thing was like a miracle to me... one that I could not logically deboonk... I believe in miracles, but with the whole twin flames thing I was really careful... it was like a prophecy.

So far not luck reaching my spirit guide, in fact I feel kind of disconnected. If you or somebody else knows how to do it please let me know I would appreciate it.
>>
I've had literally dozens and dozens of dreams of my ex too. We can't be together because too many outside forces fucked up our relationship but it is pretty comforting in the dream dimension with him. It's strange but makes me believe there are other versions to this life we all currently live that we get glimpses of now and can check into later, perhaps once this round is over?

Song very much related for everyone.
https://youtu.be/m_urVDCrf5A?si=MF6kIH6SHpCbva0e
>>
Damn, lots of people feel a this way it seems. I met someone who I am certain could be my life partner, but the timing wasn't right I think. I have a feeling that we will meet again in the future.
>>
>>37781367
I feel like she is with someone new now because every time I attempt to peer into her through 5D meditation all I get is this blockage like maybe she is telling herself she no longer loves me or has feelings to cope with the separation. All I see is some other guy there with her and it’s pissing me off because for all intents and purposes she was MINE and I do not want anyone else. I feel like we were meant to start a family and that desire was completely mutual. Feels like I got royally fucked because I can’t move on now and I just spend my time in bed praying that a higher power ends my suffering asap.
>>
>>37783917
Let me know if I can assist you in this journey to rid ourselves of these filthy parasites once and for all.

>>37785995
Can you recall what, if anything, your flame was trying to convey to you in this dream? In my experience, the most profound interactions in dreams are very difficult to recollect in full and even though I can remember certain visual cues and the like I always fail to recall the message. Probably because something (archons?) won’t allow it. I can tell you that when I was with her we would send each other telepathic messages all of the time and on a few occasions it actually saved our lives. She also swore that she had a very good connection with her guardian angel or spirit guide. She was very in touch with her spiritual side and even showed me a ritual she performed a month before we met where she used the Law of Attraction to manifest me as her BF.

I am curious now about your idea to commune with spirit guides. Any anons that know of audiobooks or the like to recommend would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>37779080
OP I wish you the best of luck. I recommend positive affirmations which helped me get back with my ex multiple times in the past. I lost her again lately but I know the LoA (specifically the law of affirmation) is real. Don’t let negative thoughts get in the way and always remember that you shouldn’t chase per se. The moment you do, the more likely she will put barriers up. All the best mate.

Work on yourself live in the moment

Wish me luck please also, I know it’s a hard journey but you can get through ;) think positive of yourself and be happy.
>>
>>37786978
First thing you have to realize is nobody is “yours”. Stop being possessive and maybe you won’t drive chicks away
>>
>>37779080
R.E.M driven cloning
>>
>>37788981
She was more possessive of me than I was of her when we were together. Please don’t just assume things without inquiring. All of the feelings expressed were mutual. It was her chronic cheating which broke me and made us split.
>>
>>37787626
I really appreciate your positivity anon. I do wish you and everyone here the best of luck.
>>
>>37779080
Same bro. Few weeks ago had a dream me and my twinflame met each other again. Her freckles were so cute omggggggg... every day that goes by that I dont see her i am in pain. In the dream i met her infront of my grandmas apartment, grabbed her hand and kissed her. We went in my grandmas apartment to cuddle but grandma didnt let me cuddle with her. Then we were separated again in a weird way: they took me and her in cars. She was in one car, I was in another. The cars were driving next to each other (whoever was driving). Then I think it just ends
>>
>>37787097
Wtf this is what my twinflame is like aswell. Extremely spiritual women. Which is what makes me miss her so much. As 99% of people around arent spiritual at all. Icry for her everyday... hope she doesnt know that. One time she telepathically communicated with me in a dream and said "I'm right here" in my own language. She sends me dreams sometimes. She manifests messages for me. I might actually kill myself if I lose her, knowing that nobody will even come close to her level. Yes I know it's a oneitis. Most people are completely miserable losers
>>
>>37789138
I’ve been considering suicide as well. The only thing holding me back is the immense pain and burden I would be placing on my parents as I know they love me very much and it might just make family dynamics more strained which can’t generate positive karma for me. Not only that but the cyclical universe theory seems to be gaining traction (looping?) and so who’s to say I don’t end up right back at square one with even worse circumstances. Fuck that. I’ll take my chances here and ride it out till the bitter end.
>>
>>37781788
Oh please don’t tell me that we get bribed into being zapped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.