[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DRK.png (650 KB, 1200x770)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>37780586
I’m sorry I finished on your mom’s back.
>>
>>37780586

Confront me.
>>
>>37781502
What if you punch me?
>>
>>37781507

You tell me.
>>
Dr KirkPatrick, a person shouldn't be tormented for purchasing two NONBANNED CLEARNET NONBANNED LEGAL TO PURCHASE BOOKS. IRREGARDLES OF A WEBSITE ARTICLE, OF WHICH A WEBSITE ARTICLE SHOULDN'T BE USED FOR ILLEGAL TACTICS JUSTIFICATION.
Seriously, a website article not an official gov page
>>
>>
>>37780586
I think Sean Kirkpatrick legitimately tried his best at AARO but he was picked because he was the wrong man for the job.

I think David Grosch is a patsy who thinks he is a legitimate whistleblower. I think he has been fed a strategic combination of truth and lies and has been deliberately misguided by "friends & allies" into not just discrediting himself but also the few truths he's been given.

I think Lue Elizondo is a glowfag sociopath who makes Richard Doty look like a saint.

I think the entire UFO discussion online has been hijacked by two or more competing schools of feds who want to either prevent disclosure or completely control the narrative around it.

I think space is real, nukes are real, the Earth is round and anyone who says otherwise is at best a glowie spreading disinformation and at worst a complete retard.
>>
>>37784121
>legitimately tried his best at AARO but
Good. Put some of His reccomendations applied then. ?
>>
>>37784121
Amen. Who do you think is legit enough to pay attention to?
>>
>>37784121
Kirkpatrick was very clear in his testimony that while his AARO investigation did not find anything, most of the "interesting" inquiries were classified and handled up the chain of command. "Somebody else's problem" as he and Gillibrand put it. So, plausible deniability.
>>
File: raging glowie.gif (436 KB, 322x367)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>37780586
>Kirkpatrick
>>
>>37784121
plausible

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.