[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: themagician.jpg (201 KB, 590x1073)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular is possible, but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>37778067
>>
hi. bye
>>
Aq
What will he say after he gets back to me?
>>
Aq
Asian baby daddy soon?
>>
>>37782042
yes pretty lady you come to pakistan i hug and kiss you and fuck you beautiful lady
>>
>>37782090
I thought I blocked you Mohammed
>>
/div/ is dead
>>
>>37782090
>>37782182
lmao
>>
Trading
>>
>>37782209
is friday
>>
>>37782209

/div/ is dead baby, /div/ is dead.
>>
Aq
The homie said he would be happy to see me again, does he wanna get freaky with me?
>>
File: IMG_5069.jpg (83 KB, 637x562)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>37782230
Trade?
>>
>>37782215
query
>>
aq, perverted question sorry

hooking up with someone for the first time soon, im older (f) and first time being with someone younger (only 3 years) but
am feeling insecure about my body so

question is

will it be up to their standards? will there be a noticeable difference? however you want to word it

(thanks and yes i’m embarrassed to even ask please don’t flame me)
>>
>>37782256
Query?
>>
Trading.

Will Maria find me attractive the first time we meet? I'm male.
>>
>>37782273
Is there a point to all this grief I’m carrying? Will I turn into anything meaningful or is just something I have to thug out
>>
>>37782261
Three years is nothing, relax. He is hitting on you for a reason. You don't need to overthink it unless you have been catfishing him or something.
>>
>>37782279
Next gf appearance? Starting when you confirm
>>
>>37782311
confirmed.
>>
>>37782313
Starting
>>
>>37782304
I don't personally believe in fate (ironic I know) so I guess I can read this more as advice. I don't have a query myself just let me get some coffee first.
>>
File: IMG_5066.jpg (59 KB, 638x615)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>37782328
Aprecciate it
>>
Aq
Will I like it better after or will I get botched?
>>
>>37782318
>>37782311

I pulled the Seven of Cups, so it seems like you'll have a lot of options to pick from and you'll need to narrow it down.

But I did a scry and saw a woman who had a tan, seemed Spanish or lightly mixed Latino. She also might havr just been white Spanish. She had an eye shape that looked really beautiful, almost shaped, brown/amber. She was petite. She wasn't plain or homely looking, but she wasn't flashy hot where you'd worry about other dudes constantly trying to take her, either. Like an approachable hot, but still attainable. She likes to wear casual clothes inside like sweats and such, but when she goes out she likes to dress up a little bit more.
>>
AQ
I’m on the brink of insanity. What should I do to feel better? And no I’m not mentally ill
>>
>>37782352
take a warm bubble bath and drink a green tea
then get your coziest blanket and rest with a good album :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bGU_Ib0Eog

it'll be okay bb ily <3
>>
>>37782351
what was her hair like? long or short? what color? thank you, I can also scry if you wish to trade more
>>37782279
Four of Cups Moon Five of Swords King of Swords Rx
She won't really think about you in that sense and she'll really try to hide any emotions related to that. If it's a date it won't go well for some reason, professional wise it might go okay but that's a different query entirely. Maria seems to have someone else in her life in a romantic sense and is focused more on them.
>>
Why things didn't go forward with MGJ last night and is it really over?
>>
>>37782403
it was long

so we haven't met yet, mine was a future gf thing as well.
>>
>>37782367
Unfortunately I don’t have time to rest
>>
Aq
Will it be similar to what L has?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37782413
I may know who this is, let me know if you wish to trade more
>>
>>37781972
When is WW3 dropping and is it before or after the USA"s 2nd civil war?
>>
>>37782438
Sure, can you just re-do my question previously, but in the context of when we meet instead of if she has someone else?
>>
>>37782304
Heart of the Matter: 6oCrx
Opposing Factor: AoC
Root Cause: PoSrx
Known Influence: QoP
Past Influences: Tower
New Circumstances: Hierophant rx
Your Self: Temperance
Environment: KnoSrx
Guidance: KnoP
Outcome: 2oW

So I think I got this pretty well. You are dealing with shock, maybe trauma, specifically in regards to not wanting to accept a new reality. I am not sure if you lost someone dear to you, but you are struggling with the loss of innocence in some form that's making it hard for you to appreciate the things that you used to find endearing. You say grief and in an analogy, in the five stages of grief youd find yourself currently on the stage of anger and denial, struggling to find new ways to feel about your situation and holding to the views that what you wanted and whom or more precisely what you trusted on are the only ways you can find happiness again. You wanted things to go one way and when they didn't you became depressed, you can't still rationalize why things didn't work which is making everything else feel equally dangerous or alien. On the good side you are perhaps dealing with this in the best way that you can right now, taking baby steps to solve it but steps none the less. However for a tome the world will see like it's moving fast while you are still unsure on how to assimilate it, particularly you'll feel like others don't really understand you and that's fine. You see, slow and steady wins the race. If you don't know what to do, focus on fixing the little things, focus on being diligent. Whole the Kmight of Pentacles isn't as wildly creative as the Knight of Wands or as inspired and passionate as the Knight of Cups, he is a perfectionist and adores taking its time in the little details. You can find peace and essentially use your grief to increase your focus in your life. Be it working out, making sure your house is spot on clean, being proactive in your work and finances. (1/2)
>>
wHERE DID EVERYONE GO?
>>
>>37782455
It was in the context of when you meet, she won't be into you at first. Do you still want me to look again? my query is where do I meet my next gf or if I already know her somehow?
>>
>>37782538
Yeah, okay. Will she be into me after I start working out and get close to her then? I’m guessing she just wants me to be more masculine.

Starting when you confirm.
>>
>>37782516
(2/2)

Essentially don't aspire to be flashy or to resolve your grief as fast as possible - or you'd be missing the point. The cards advice for a rather fundamentalist or orthodox approach in your life. Focus on doing what you know instead of looking for something new to put in the hole. Regardless of what you do your situation will evolve and your perspective will change, but you asked on how to use your grief for something good and the cards advice you to build more stable founsations and to gain resources so you don't find yourself in this situation ever again. Best of lucks and I hope this helps.
>>
>>37782306
thanks old help but no i’m not catfishing lol
>>
>>37782556
Starting
>>
Trading
>>
Practicing cartomancy come one come all
>>
File: 11 Strength Migo.jpg (55 KB, 300x389)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>37782519
Just fucking around bro.
>>
>>37782631
may love general?
>>
>>37782631
Her feelings for me?
>>
>>37782599
Yeah bro, it’s the girl you already know. I got the Six of Cups and Ace of Cups. You could have her if you wanted her, just be smooth.
>>
>>37782631
How similar is S.M to H.G? (both female)
>>
>>37782592
Thank you for your time I aprecciate it, I have very mixed feelings on the reading overall, this new i’m stuck in is indeed from trauma and stuff that went way beyond me, loved ones dying and long term plans souring out, the direction the read tried to nudge me into was the exact opposite of what I was going towards and I’ll honestly just do it out of spite now I suppose lol, thanks for the read
>>
>>37782556
She'll be into you when her current boyfriend dumps her or vice verse and she wants to use you as a rebound. But it develops from there.
>>37782665
I know two people who fit this description that I know of, maybe even three
>>
>>37782631
Is he going to interfere with me doing my taxes if I try to work on them next week?
>>
File: 1647464834722.jpg (946 KB, 960x720)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>37782519
Yeah usually it's hoppin' here on weekends. Lemme test the waters.

Hey everybody, it's reading time! I have visions and aura reads on tap as usual. Please specify which one of the two you want (or I can do both if you want both). Visions are like puzzle pieces to answers. You have context for your situation that I probably don't.

Today's theme for reads is posting distractions that don't completely conceal the horror behind them. Image, text, audio and video forms are fine (but the video and audio will take me longer to listen/watch through).
>>
Bumping my query from last thread, can I get a read pls?
>>37778106
>>
>>37782631
am i getting closer to the ideal me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37782707
query
>>
>>37782685
>Today's theme for reads is posting distractions that don't completely conceal the horror behind them
What do you mean?
>>
>>37782688
Yellow 2 Red Draw 2 Green 5
2 small tumors you’ll have to pay 5.000 dollars to get removed
>>
>>37782631
What do my listeners think of what's been happening for the past few days?
>>
>>37782685
Could I get a vision? Is there anything the gods want me to know right now?
>>
>>37782726
Nah I'm letting the cancer kill me desu. Thanks buddy
>>
>>37782714
General for may?
>>
trading
>>
>>37782631
How compatible am I with M.S?
>>
>>37782752
Query?
>>
>>37782746
same query for me
starting
>>
>>37782631
Any good news for may?
>>
>>37782771
A general for the month?
>>
>>37782718
Take for example, the image I posted. Fox girl in focus in the foreground, everything on fire in the backround. It might take a glance or two to notice because of how much focus is put on the fox but one will eventually notice what she's done. For an audio example it could be something as simply as a happy sounding song with terrifying lyrics.

>>37782733
It's going to be harder to do without the requirements met but I'll try. Starting.
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (1.12 MB, 2800x1834)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>37782685
Can I get a next 6 months love reading between myself and the guy I’ve been seeing? I’ll go with a vision. Not sure your requirements meant but here’s a photo of a Lucario
>>
>>37782787
Will "happy-sad" do?
>>
>>37782780
Were my videos held back on tik tok because of the audio or is there another reason?
Starting when you confirm
>>
>>37782787
Got it!)
https://youtu.be/VGKJ0gs40Ww?si=Jme-yDEOxFHejPKR
Vision if possible. Should I formulate a specific question?
>>
>>37782733
Vision: A dog's chains loosening. No longer does its collar choke it. It knows it can bite its abusers now, but it shows restraint with intelligence in its eyes.

The time to make your move is coming soon but don't tell anyone beforehand.
>>
>>37782808
If that's the best you can bring yourself to bear right now, sure.

>>37782805
The Lucario trains alone. But you do not.

Your bond will deepen, even if your relationship doesn't seem equal. One of you is the master, the other the servant. But there is no disrespect, as you take those roles to protect each other. Guard his heart and he might guard yours for a while.
>>
>>37782882
Anon>>37782830
How can I learn what I want to learn?
>>
>>37782777
Wheel of Fortune 5 of Pentacles Knight of Swords
Advice: Knight of Pentacles
May will be marked by a sudden financial loss/setback, you’ll spend the rest of the month recouping and building yourself back up
>>
>>37782840
This resonates well, thank you
>>
>>37782882
Wow thanks great reading. We have Dom/Sub relationship so this resonates. All the best! Also may I ask for an aura reading? Curious what it’s been like lately. I had a kundalini awakening back in 2012.
>>
File: 1713451418808355.jpg (211 KB, 1229x1055)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Trading
>>
>>37782830
Absolutely fantastic song choice. It's one I listened to a lot before you posted it.

If you formulate a question it will probably help go context to the vision I already got from that.

Vision: A world of wireframes like those seen in rigging 3D animation. It is a landscape of empty sketches and faceless wireframe reptiles. Some move as geckos and salamanders would, others skitter like spiders and insects. The wires are blue, the rest of the world is mostly white and black.
>>
>>37782918
Query
>>
>>37782918
Query?
>>
>>37782780
A very boring month, don't expect much change at all. Stagnation.
>>
Trading petty Q
>>
>>37782944
Did you read for yourself? My Q is the reply to that. Was waiting for you to confirm
>>
>>37782957
Q?
>>
>>37782936
>wireframes
Lol, I want to learn to manipulate energy (that was the question), and I perceive it like qi meridians shining blue (almost like ATLA). Vision is spot on the thing I need, but it is not clear for me on how to proceed and learn. Still, a big thanks to you!
>>
>>37782938
>>37782943

Do I know the next girl I'll have sex with? Tell me something about her.

What's yours?
>>
AQ

General for May?
>>
>>37782988
>>37782957
I’m the petty query anon, did C manage to land that girl or a girl?
Starting
>>
>>37782958
That's your read. Hanged Man Nine of Wands R Knight of Swords R. Nothing interesting at all.
>>
>>37782988
>2938
I'll ask the same query for myself. Starting.
>>
>>37782997
>>37783021
Starting.
>>
>>37782892
Create. Through a creation process, you will seek inspiration. And with desire and intent, you wander toward knowledge. Even if it's only in your head, start imagining.

>>37782971
Started writing this post before I saw this. Keep up the visualization, but of you only see it as blue it'll be a problem because there's a lot of different color important energies out there. And if you want to start an energy practice (after awakening the Hindu chakras) go read about the practice of Neidan and other Taoist techniques.

>>37782916
Pink, green, black. Aura cloud was pretty big and thick but you're in doubt more than a healthy amount of time currently. It's making you express lust more thsn love as you're emotionally repressed and you know it. It comes down to a near envy of those who seem to have things better. But you have a treasure to yourself that you overlook.
>>
Trading right now. I don't see any reason to go on, what positive things do I have in my life to look forward too?
>>
>>37783028
Petty anon here
~ page of wands reversed, ~~ four of cups reversed, /|\ ten of swords, | magician, / four of wands reversed,| | five of cups

From what I can see, you are just standing up and nursing your wounds from some past drama. It’s as if you are at the start of something, but you don’t want to take the first step. There are some skeletons in your closet you need to bury, and the acceptance that you’ve learned from your past love experience isn’t something you can afford to waste in the past (5 of cups). Your mind isn’t ready for something new, but that’s due to your lack of direction and procrastination when meeting new people. It’s as if you bask in your past defeat and don’t want to move on. There’s something out there, but there will be nothing unless you start to look at the rest of your cups instead of the spilled ones.
>>
>>37783011
??? I didn't ask that. This is my Q. >>37782821
Who are you exactly? Are you >>37782780 ??
>>
>>37783030
Thank you again. Resonates. I find it so hard not to doubt things. I try my best and constantly strive to improve.
>>
File: 14 (1).jpg (245 KB, 800x809)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>37783030
Got it! Thanks a lot!
>>
AQ

What's my next move? It's like my mind is mentally at my second incarnation already and that this life is just the comfy asf lobby I am chilling in.
>>
>>37783060
Fuck off dipshit. Go back to your fucktard thread
>>
>>37782997
>Queen of Pentacles/Hermit vs Two of Cups (R), Hierophant

>Clarification: 4oWrx

Not going to lie, difficult reading so I am not entirely confident, but I'd say [that] girl and no one else, or to be precise either her or no one at all for the time being. Seems like something did happen with her, but what I am finding difficult to discern is how impactful this was. I don't think they are currently togheter but they had a fling.
>>
>>37783071
Did it resonate?
Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>37783060
Also, if anyone wants that question answered btw:

The J**s have already lost everything by impaling themselves w/ their own sword, thus handing over a Flawless Victory to the Egg YTs. Every other race is unaffected & lives life normally. They are ignoring the natural disasters, riots, crazy people, plagues, etc. and refuse to repent. They have accepted extinction with peace in their hearts. The Christians are ready to ascend too.

The Feds have confessed that Jan 6 was fake. On Twitter. It's over.
>>
>>37783067
So angry. If you don't want to peacefully guide me towards the High Class Realms, then don't ever talk to me again, you Lower Dimension emPATHETIC Swine.
>>
>>37783042
>>37783074

I know I am not with anyone because I have put no efforts to be with anyone other than a failed crush in the last year or so. That wasn't my query... I am more or less single by choice. I was curious about whom I may meet once I start looking.

Not a bad reading but a terrible interpretation of my query :/
>>
>>37783067
Blood traitor & race traitor too, lmao.
Whomever knew that the YT "Supremacists" were actually worthless parasites sucking Asian cheese to survive? lol

B/c they can't do programming jobs & would die w/o a mommy gf
>>
>>37783088
I can only tell you what I see, I kept pulling cards and saw the same message. Sorry for the shit read
>>
>>37783117
I guess it is what it is. It wasn't a bad reading just not what I was asking about lol.

What's your query? I have time for one more reading.
>>
>>37782631
Will I be a couple with z soon?
>>
>>37783121
What is something I need to hear?
>>
>>37782631
Will I like the results?
>>
>>37782631
Will I be intimate with b again?
>>
AQ

early thirties, male, currently moving on from a four year relationship. I would just like some idea of what went wrong with this one, so I can avoid it when the next good one comes along. Please and thanks
>>
File: e6lo1p42hxt51.jpg (149 KB, 1000x999)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>37782685

Are you still taking queries?
Don't know if my picture even matches what you're asking

I'd like to know about the man I'll end up with, and if he'll be anything like what I'd hope he'd be
>>
>>37783134
>Ten of Cups (R), Devil, Fool, Knight of Wands

Emotionally speaking it is the time for bold actions. You are daydreaming in a sense either living in the past or obsessed with some set of ideals that you might want to relax a bit on. It's not that these are bad ideals, but you are lacking the ability to compromise. In simpler terms you aren't quite aware of what you may like and dead set into what you think you'd like. You think you'd only like burnettes when the love of your life might be a blonde to put it in a metaphor.

The spread gives me the idea that you have two options, one you know and one unknown, but you need to decide which once and for all. If you want to work things out or keep looking, both choices are equally good, yet you need to stop trying to control them for some fantasy as this has lead to toxic behavior. You need to learn when to compromise.
>>
>>37783186
This resonated quite a lot, you are a very talented reader.
>>
>>37783180
It works, yeah.

Something between a pig and a bat. Very sensitive for better or for worse. Bats and pigs are easily influenced by fungi and pigs can conduct stress induced cannibalism. He is one capable of seeing the world more than most but also vulnerable to being destroyed by it on his own. It's an "I can fix him" that you can possibly fix but you'll have to pull out your best for him to not backslide into something terrible and erase the progress.
>>
>>37783263
Thanks. You are pretty good yourself.
>>
File: IMG_5402.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
AQ

I have been told I will die in my 50’s

>What is my cause of death?
>>
>>37783323
Are you vaxxed?
>>
>>37783323
Retarditis
>>
>>37783326
I am. Why would a vaccine not cause issues until I was in my 50’s if I’m only 29? Also, maybe focus on piece of shit politicians and company CEO’s?
>>
>>37783338
Hmm yeah you'll die close to 50. Possibly before. Vax kills you 100% way faster than if you were pureblood.
Not a conspiracy. Look it up
>>
Aq
Will L have kids?
>>
>>37783275

That's kinda... unexpected. Nothing like what I'd imagined. I'm not expecting perfect because I'm not perfect, but that's really something else.

I still appreciate the reading though, thanks.
>>
>>37783345
You will also die of retarditis
>>
AQ
Am I going to be in a relationship this year?
>>
File: 1714044776933938.webm (2.86 MB, 720x720)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>37783374
Nta
But i'm sorry anon, you fucked up, they're literally laughing at you in main stream media (the ones who made this whole thing up)
They're broadcasting day and night how the vax will kill you in different horrible ways, you just don't want to listen. That anon wasn't lying this isn't a conspiracy. When he said look it up he meant go to mainstream media/google and you'll see.
Man, they were literally laughing at your face like in thevid (in case you don't know what it is, they filmed a herd of sheep feeding from containers/dispensers in the form of a syringe...
We're not here to attack you, it is what it is
>>
>>37783397
Have fun living on this prison planet anyways, if true what's the point in staying here when society is just endlessly consuming and making the planet unliveable?
>>
>>37783414
You wouldn't understand...you have the mind of a peasant. Its why you'll be culled. Only the smart and competent survive. Goodbye human trash
>>
>>37783419
So tell me?
You'll just be guzzling gmo feed and spending your life looking at a screen.
What's so great about your life?
>>
Aq
Does he miss me?
>>
aq
does everyone in my grp notice how A was the one who caused all the probs or do they still think it was me
>>
>>37783425
Pearls onto swine
>>
Aq
Does he want me to go back with him?
>>
>>37783030
Lucario, I wanted to thank you for the vision. Is there anything I can do in exchange?
>>
AQ

Just want to know how the rest of this year is going to go for me. Thank you
>>
AQ
would she be happy if I texted her?
>>
AQ
This is the second time I’ve thought about this seriously in years
Am I actually a lesbian?
>>
AQ
Will I be with my ex again?
>>
AQ

Next fck? Thx.
>>
>>37783414
Again nta who replied to you below this.
Don't have regrets anon, i'm sure your bloodline still has someone who isn't vaxed, you'll get to reincarnate one day.
And remember you always choose to be here. Most people actually beg to be here.
The dead can't live too long and the living can't stay dead too long.
You had to come here
>>
>>37782447
According to astrology, a lot of people claim in 2025.

Sorry I just wanted to reply to this one though I don't have my cards right now
>>
>>37783414
I can't wait to die so I get to see my dog again
>>
>>37783840
Will your dog want it's owner to die just because it died?
Live the life you would've lived had your dog been alive
>>
>>37783868
Thank you friend <3
>>
Hello! Can I get a reading for next week?
>>
>>37783942
You'll have to wait till next week
>>
Aq
Is the dream I just had a warning?
>>
Have you divined the Lotto yet?
No? Then you cannot divine for shit, as it is an event just like any other.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37784102
query
>>
>>37784126
should TJ try to live with his baby mama or remove himself completely? you?
>>
>>37784128
week general, starting yours
>>
>>37784136
10 of swords rx 8 of swords rx 10 of cups rx 5 of swords clarified judgement reversed advice page of cups ace of pentacles lovers

Opportunities are out there for you to take, be gentle and easy with yourself and others, people are out there to help you, or loved ones, make decisions that are based on your own values, the ones that really speak to you, live your truth. That's your advice.
You maybe feeling quite depressed, unfulfilled, recovering from past betrayals or home issues, not having ideal encounters. Mental conflicts based on bad judgements or decisions or people misunderstanding you, maybe fights with others. Trying to overcome something devastating or maybe even refusing help. You're trying your best to rid yourself of any anxieties or limitations.
>>
trading
>>
>>37784128
Moon Nine of Swords
The cards block me from answering. Perhaps this is just simply none of your business?
>>
>>37784169
hahaha

a friend asked me to ask for a friend

whatever I guess, that's what I thought, dude needs to make his own decision
>>
>>37784169
It's for me. I'm his friend
>>
>>37782256
Standing used to be the norm in mass until protestant reformation
>>
>>37784184
Maybe churches started having chairs for peasants and no plague
>>
AQ
Will me and JR become a couple and fall in love?
>>
May I please have a love general reading it is my birthday today. If there are any readers online rn , thank you and God bless
>>
>>37784032
Ches apparently did before
>>
File: Hmmmmmmm.png (1.7 MB, 1284x706)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
You get 1 card
No explanation
>>
>>37784332
The woman that will fix me what will she be like
>>
>>37784332
Will I do it?
>>
>>37784332
Am I going to be in a relationship this year?
>>
>>37784332
Will we get back together?
>>
>>37784332
Was it the name that starts with an A?
>>
>>37784332
I wanna ask a similar question to anon. Will a woman fix me, or am I fucked? Because I can't fix myself (i tried).
>>
>>37784332
How's this new job gonna be?
>>
>>37784332
Will I achieve my desired outcomes within 3 months?
>>
>>37784332
Will my life ever change for the better?
>>
>>37784332
Pp
>>
>>37784332
Why would you leave ?
>>
>>37784388
Well at least I got good digits, I’ll take that as a sign to keep to my plans and hope that good things come from it
>>
File: puer.png (167 KB, 777x759)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>37783393
yes
>>
>>37784504
Thanks!
>>
Trading
>>
>>37783526
What are you capable of and which vision was for you?
>>
File: rubeus.png (133 KB, 892x898)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>37783575
don't do it, looks very toxic
>>
>>37784332
What approach should I take to allow group S to move to a healthier future?
>>
AQ
Will I marry CN?
>>
AQ
Does anyone actually know who I am at my core?
>>
please say that gf is not pregnant and i'm safe

her initials is M.A.
mine is V.S.
>>
>>37784699
Oh.. thank you
>>
trading
>>
>>37784339
four of pentacles
>>37784357
ten of cups
>>37784369
nine of swords reversed
>>37784372
page of pentacles
>>37784375
king of pentacles
>>37784385
five of cups
>>37784388
magician
>>37784405
three of wands
>>37784425
Needed to take care of something AFK
>>
>>37784332
Will he fall in love with me?
>>
>>37784926
sun
>>37784832
get her a blood test.
and wrap it next time.
>>
>>37784974
>and wrap it next time.
i did. there was a crack
>>
>>37784993
four of swords reversed
>>
>>37784920
>375
I guess this means she will only come when I'm rich af? No thanks.
>>
>>37785000
what it means
>>
AQ
Is my next bf someone I know?
>>
>>37784332
Her feelings for me?
>>
>>37785040
nta but here’s some insight. The card represents intelligence, diligence and endurance

I’d say it means stop being such a bitch and fix yourself because no one will come and coddle you
>>
trading
>>
>>37784920
Thanks
>>
>>37785110
I guess that makes sense, but I'd rather just give up fully and kms. ty
>>
Trading scry
>>
trading
>>
>>37784332
What does K feel for me at this time?
>>
Anyone here still trading?
>>
>>37785575
Yes what's your query
>>
>>37785580
How will our relationship develop next year?

You?
>>
>>37785605
Sure, is my next gf AC or someone else? starting
>>
>>37784332
Will I make out with z soon?
>>
>>37784332
Does L want to be together?
>>
>>37785615
Knight of Pents, 3 of Wands, Page of Swords Rx

Probably someone other than AC. This is because AC isn’t worth the investment despite what you might think. All isn’t what it initially seems.
>>
>>37785605
Lovers Tower
Eight of Cups
Smooth sailing before hitting a lot of issues and things falling apart, good things for now but it won't last.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37785808
Q?
>>
>>37785813
Is my next gf a worker at W? yours?
>>
>>37785828
Will I marry and have kids with C?

Starting.
>>
AQ
Where is my hunger actually coming from? Do I need a burger or something spiritual? My stomach already feels full too
>>
>>37785832
Starting
>>
>>37785182
I’ve been there, just don’t. Looking into it, it sounds like you need to be grounded, achieve some goals and build yourself. That’s destined to take you to a better place and possibly bring something even better along

Write 5 achievable goals, accomplish them and see if things get better before applying a permanent solution
>>
>>37785129
q
>>
trading
>>
>>37785871
Eight Day General
Your query?
>>
>>37785875
Query?
>>
>>37785828
King of Pentacles, 2 of Swords, 10 of Cups

If that’s how you want it to play out, you have the power to make it happen. You must understand that all your choices are your own, and you have the power to shape your own future. No one else can decide that for you.

Basically, this is a long winded way of saying “yes”.
>>
>>37785880
i wanna know if i’ll get a decent job soon. yours?
>>
>>37785884
That's obvious and generic advice desu, not a strong read at all
>>37785832
Three of Swords, King of Wands Rev
Nothing else to say here and no generic platitudes from me, it's a no. You see? That easy.
>>
Trading love querry
>>
>>37785939
Querry?
>>
AQ

WHO WIN TOMORROW? SPURS OR ARSENAL?
>>
Readers made after 2022 don’t answer AQs
All they know is ‘Trade’, ‘Next GF’ and trade cuck
>>
>>37785999
Probably because most AQs are shit
>>
>>37785999
next gf please?
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11 KB, 320x272)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>37785999
>>
Trading.
>>
>>37786037
Query?
>>
>>37786037
Q
>>
>>37786060
Romance general for the next 2 months. Yours?
>>
AQ
What will this month of May bring me?
>>
>>37786068
Romance general for 2025?

Starting.
>>
>>37785999
some of them answer my aq sometimes. it just depends on if they're feeling them. most readers would rather you address by name
>>
>>37786068
>3 of Swords Rev
>5 of Pents Rev
>8 of Cups

It’s pretty good news. You’ll be able to overcome the old wounds that have been plaguing you recently and actually move on with your life to pursue a brighter romantic future. You’ll finally be able to let go of those toxic relationships that no longer serve you.
>>
>>37785999
Thats not true at all. My AQs get answered a lot
>>
Trading
>>
>>37786153
Aren't you lucky
>>
>>37786440
Q
>>
>>37786451
May general?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>37786462
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37785867
I'm only in this shitty state after failing in all my goals, ambitions and dreams kek.
>>
File: 1688301025040550.jpg (453 KB, 1500x1388)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
AQ
General reading / guidance for next 6 months?
Pretty goddamn lost and confused right now
>>
>>37786607
q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37786699
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37786738
Q?
>>
>>37786721
Why do my aunt and mum treat me like their dog that'll fetch them what they want and berate me when they so wish?
Yours?
>>
>>37786742
Will i get it on with N any time soon,you?
>>
AQ
Would punching KB be a bad move. Dude, just has no concept of what being polite means and I just want to hit him sometimes.
>>
Trading
>>
File: Naudiz.jpg (34 KB, 600x600)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37786629
Nauðr.
Your impression is in fact legitimate, this is a tough period and the world is trying to chew you to check out how tough you are exactly.
Of course, a single individual against the world is an unfair fight, and nobody expects you to face your immensely powerful foe in the open field. Being on the defensive is absolutely acceptable. Save your energy and minimise risk, consolidate whatever you still have so that nobody may take it away from you.
Just because the warmer months are approaching doesn't necessarily mean you have to take the initiative in an outward-looking sense, every person is different and there's often little value in doing something just because many other people are doing the same.
The good thing about adversity is that it grants you some sort of clarity: once you have close to you something you dislike, at the very least it becomes crystal clear how much you despise it. Once something you like is taken away from you, at least your desire for it is allowed to burn even stronger, like a flame that energises you and lights up the environment, thus showing you the way (this is the so-called "need fire", used to keep pestilence at bay in times gone by).

You have to play the waiting time here, you just cannot prevail here and now, be patient. This should at the very least calm you down: you don't have to go anywhere, all you have to do is sit down, root yourself and buy time, and only attend to those issues that require your immediate attention.

Clarity will arise once you are actually ready for action. The universe is keeping you on a need-to-know basis, might as well accept it and breathe a sigh of relief. Make short-term plans, not long-term ones, because the situation will be clearly different in six months, you just need to wait and see
>>
>>37786758
Query?
>>
>>37786753
is N a scorpio?
>>
AQ

What can I expect to happen on the 12th?
>>
File: Ar.jpg (18 KB, 452x525)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>37786754
Ar.
Heh, why not, just try to look jolly while doing it, to make it clear you're simply meting out what he deserves and you're not sadistic or looking for trouble. Maybe just shoving him would achieve the same result, though.

It is important that you refrain from spilling blood or doing anything that could make you legally vulnerable, so I recommend a relatively low-level attack, and it should not be unprovoked
>>
File: Nauðr.jpg (128 KB, 677x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>37786860
Nauðr again.
Do not expect anything in particular or you'll be disappointed. It's not a trap or anything outright dangerous, it's simply not a date that's going to outright change your life. Restrain yourself and act like it's no big deal.
Some kind of work might be needed from your side from now until that date, so please take care of it without much fuss. This is not the time to act anxious about anything in particular, don't let anyone nurture a false sense of abundance inside you
>>
>>37786879
Could I trade with you?
>>
AQ

I feel like something big is going to happen to me next year. What is it?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37786908
Q?
>>
>>37786915
Is MZ (female, 29) interested in me romanticly at all?
>>
File: Thurs.jpg (14 KB, 550x550)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37786888
What do you need to know?

>>37786891
Thurs.
It won't be all sugar and spice, that much I can tell you. In 2025, you're going to have to be more confrontational than usual, because you're going to deal with some vicious people who simply do not wish you well. It's either their interests or yours.
You may prevail ultimately, but this won't be too easy, and it won't be beyond your capabilities at the same time. You're going to grow stronger and more level-headed through this conflict, it's necessary for your growth in a way.
Looking back at where you currently stand, you'll feel more courageous and resourceful, although it is likely that this experience will make you somewhat disillusioned about the state of our world.
You have time to prepare, so try to rest and cultivate your mental strength for the rest of 2024
>>
AQ
Future general for the next six months?
>>
>>37786940
>888
Should I take up R (male) on his proposal to rent a room with A (male) or trust my mother (M) and her plan to help me get state housing?
>>
>>37786940
Thank you.

If it’s not too much to ask, may I also ask what my romantic prospects that year will be?
>>
File: Tiwaz.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>37786957
I think your question is best worded as "Is A someone I want to share a room with?".

Týr indicates respect for rules, deals and boundaries. Wherever chaos would otherwise abound, Tyr introduces some badly needed order so that civilisation may continue to exist.
A is not a particularly bad-natured person, but sharing a room means letting go of a good chunk of your privacy versus him, this is inevitable. There can be advantages in terms of socialisation, of course. Hard to feel genuinely alone when you have someone you share a bedroom with, unless they're outright anti-social, but this doesn't seem to be the case here.

Do you personally know A?
Tyr favours openness and transparency, so I wouldn't recommend accepting this deal without first knowing what kind of person your prospect roommate is. Your gut feeling is important, so don't ignore it
>>
>>37786868
Thank you!
The guy is a total narcissist, so have to make sure he doesn't get any free outs. You know how they are
>>
Trading
>>
File: Hagall2.jpg (26 KB, 479x525)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37786969
Hagall.
I see some drama coming your direction for the next year, as far as romance is concerned, but it will sting in the short rather than the long term. Inconsequential flings are possible, but they won't gratify you in the long run, it might as well feel the same way had you been single and on your own the entire time.
You tend to attract girls who are somewhat prone to tantrums, given the appropriate conditions, but they aren't going to outright hurt you (emotionally, socially or financially), although they might make you feel insecure and shy.
Ultimately, this will end up building your character, so don't be afraid of such potential experiences, even though they aren't compulsory. Others will respect your bravery and your cold blood in the face of emotional thorniness, whether they openly say it or not
>>
>>37787016
Q?
>>
Aq
What are numbers
>>
>>37787022
Forgot trips

Just some general advice for me. What about you?
>>
>>37787021
Can I ask about my romantic prospects next month anon? Thanks
>>
>>37787053
NTA but can I trade? Or ask a query?
>>
>>37787078
Only trades ATM, but sure what's your query?
>>
>>37787053
Oh hello there old help
I asked u a Q yesterday if I'd meet my next romantic partner today. I wonder if MZ (female) is this person or no?
I'm starting
>>
Trading
>>
>>37787082
Can you tell me what the next woman I live with will be like? As in the woman that I'll be involved in a romantic capacity with and I'll move in together/she'll move in with me? What's yours?
>>
>>37787090
Q?
>>
File: Hagall3.jpg (30 KB, 540x540)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>37787072
Hagall again.
Not next month, sorry, you have to be conservative here and wait for better times, which could be as early as the coming summer (from June onwards). The world is just too stingy with you right now for you to be able to impress a potential mate, and your social position isn't as stable as you wish it were.

Life is going to give you some more shit that you have to be ready to dodge, pardon my French. That's how the coming month is going to be spent. If you can survive it, all good and you can go back to dreaming of your ideal life and all the projects that entails. But now is not the time to relax, I can see a couple of unpleasant situations manifesting in particular when you are surrounded by people.
Watch out and contain damage as soon as it arises
>>
AQ
What should I do to become stronger?
>>
>>37787111
Yikes, any ideas as to what these situations could be?
>>
>>37787104
Can you give me a gen for may
>>
>>37787053
>ace of wands as gen energy
>king of pentacles, 8 of pentacles, king of cups
Damn, good shit and two Kings to boot. There's something you wanna do, maybe start a new hobby or business etc. Cards say you have all the wisdom/experience and financial/material goods to make that a reality. It'll take work to get there and to maintain this venture but you have what it takes to make it happen. So why not try?
>>
>>37787084
Ah yeah I remember your reading. Starting.

>>37787096
Sure. Can you tell me in what ways was I off-putting to them?

Starting after you.
>>
>>37787144
Second one, starting
>>
>>37786879
Thank you for the read! I was curious since things seem to be lining up for that day.
>>
File: Laguz.jpg (23 KB, 600x600)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37787117
Lögr.
Good news, no overthinking will be involved here, because life/law itself has already decided how you are going to be tested in the coming weeks. This has to do with maintaining a balanced emotional self and honing your ability to feel rooted in a constantly changing and unpredictable world, which is always easier said than done (although in some cases it is not said that often, is it?).
While you long for peace, you can ultimately get it only if you figure out certain things about your true nature that are currently escaping you. Just like the sea represents abundance only for those with a fishing rod or a fisherman's net, so your life can only appear like a collection of interesting opportunities if you have the means to actually access them.
You cannot be said to currently possess them, but who's to say you're not going to develop them soon?

The way to become stronger is to stop posturing and realise that lies cannot but beget other lies. The path of least resistance is always the most proficient one, and doing things only to impress others will ultimately lead you to live a life where your private self feels estranged from your public self. Make your choices as if nobody were watching and your ultimate goal were simply to be satisfied with your body and mind; they're more mutable than generally assumed, but some things are more mutable than others, and whatever is most resistant to change is particularly worthy of your attention.

There are no genuine mistakes in life, things go bad only when something inside you treacherously holds you back. Find out what that could be in your case, and get rid of it
>>
File: Uruz.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>37787131
Ur.
It's something you don't expect and even think of as a good thing, think of how pleasures turn into addictions. Whoever and whatever has the power to make you happy also has the power to sequester that happiness.
Your habit of placing your emotional stability on things outside your control, if not modified quickly, is going to let in a certain amount of pain.

Taking care of your body and examining all of your potentially unhealthy inclinations is strongly recommended. Whichever area of your life that seems to give you no issue could easily catch you off guard.
Always act like your enemies might be watching and you'll avoid saying and doing things you might heavily regret
>>
>>37787134
Describe my future children.

Starting.
>>
AQ
Will a relationship happen between me and J?
Thanks in advance for any readers who responded!
>>
>>37787111
Can you give me a similar reading regarding love? Sorry if those kinds of questions are tiring.
>>
>>37787084
>Four of Wands, Queen of Wands (R), Queen of Swords, Fool (R)

I think it's her but like I said the other day it's not something that's going to happen overnight. You'll have a good evening and get along but doesn't strike me like she'll be pinning for you right away, probably won't be thinking too much of the situation to be honest and be a bit skittish of anything romantic developing at that time.

Essentially I expect you two to vibe but nothing more serious happening. Looks very casual and she looks very distracted otherwise.
>>
>>37787134
Knight of Pents, Knight of Swords, 7 of Wands Rx

Looks like you’ll be tempted into making a reckless decision and it’ll backfire horribly. Beware of people offering you easy solutions, as they might not have your best interests at heart. Just be warned that May is not a good time to be taking shortcuts.
>>
>>37787144
I'm the second one.
>7096
>Moon
>Two of Pentacles Rx
>Seven of Wands Rx
>Five of Swords
>Ace of Wands Rx
In their eyes you seemed to be hiding something, something related to your own state, something of a great burden or imbalance in your life. Desperation or illusion of some kind. They also felt like you were just tired of something and had given up. These sorts of impressions you gave them for reason are what put them off, however their impressions seem to be incorrect in of themselves, noted by the moon.
>>
hi /div/
>>
File: Sowilo.jpg (24 KB, 600x600)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37787209
Sól.
Good tidings, something pleasant is on the way, but you have to be ready for it and be sure not to waste your chance.
Often times, we ruin a pleasant budding relationship (in friendship and love) because we are unable to control our greed, pride, wrath or timidity, then all we are left with is bitter regret and could-have-been's floating around our head.
To make sure this doesn't occur to you, be proactive, don't expect the other side to do all the work: they're going to need to be sure that you actually want to get to know them better and go beyond empty everyday courtesy.
Most notably, you should prevent the scars from your past from spoiling this chance, do some mental labour and try to observe yourself, your reactions and your assumptions about people, so that nobody can criticise you too easily.
And most importantly, focus on what you like and enjoy about life and try to understand how to share it with your future love interest. If they can accept that, then they can accept you, and it will be all downhill from there
>>
>>37787096
>Judgement (R), Magician, Page of Pentacles, Eight of Cups

Interesting spread. She is noticeably beautiful, not necessarily hot or voluptuous but very pretty in a conventional way, symmetrical. She looks young or is very short, butnette, probably a noticeable tan or darker skin. Herpersonality however is very, very private. She seems extremely introverted, maybe easy to anger or judgy, she has an odd perception of others which leads her to isolating herself xould just be that she is extremely shy, doesn't seem like she is socially akward but it does looks like she doesn't handle empathy well.

However she has her life in order more or less. When you meet her she'll seem normal to you, so the deeper aspects of her personality take a bit longer to process for you. I think you get along over a particular hobby or job you do togheter, some mutual interest makes you two like minded.
>>
AQ
Is the situation fucked?
>>
>>37787262
Thank you! I'll do my best then.
>>
>>37787189
2 ,boy and girl,girl will probbs be taller then the boy,both will have hazel eyes,the girl will have darker hair then the boy,but it will still be a shade of light brown, both will be conventionaly beautifull,and they will love both eachother and be loved by their parents,
biggest thing i got was spoiled in a way i guess,at least as kids,and wihile it will give the boy a sense of ambition,it will make the girl full of herself,and they will strike out in accesses during their teen years,but later down in life they should even out with some form of structure,think it will be marrage with a more stirn man for the girl,and a position of authority for the boy,should be lived by all though, grow up to be decent people
>10w r,lovers,kn s,qw s r,temparence r,heiropahnt
>>
thank you based runebro for doing all of these readings
>>
>>37787302
Lol you drunk nigga?
>>
>>37787271
thanks, you think I know her already?
>>
>>37787384
I am guessing it ringed a bell?

Can't say with certitude going by that spread, Page of Pentacles talked about your opinion of her when you meet if that helps. Probably someone that stroke you as classy or cool over some material ideals. Not super wealthy necessarily but financially stable in a cool way for you. Perhaps she was wearing a shirt of a band that you like or studying the same career as you. That type of vibe
>>
File: Yuno.gif (995 KB, 500x522)
995 KB
995 KB GIF
>>37787428
>gifs of Yuno
>>
>>37787422
I know someone who kinda looks like your description but not sure if it's them. Someone that works someplace I frequent.
>>
>>37787428
>I'll consider
you'll just leave like a faggot I'm sure of it
>>
>>37787438
Fits the page of pentacles though keep in mind I am just interpreting the spread. I can't actually know.
>>
>>37787459
no worries lol thanks
>>
File: th-1197790200.jpg (9 KB, 474x266)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>37787451
>>
>>37787474
hehe see ya faggot
even if I got quads you would've left
>>
>>37787250
LSL yo.
>>
>>37787492
meds faggot and get off welfare you pathetic autistic little shit fake reader faggot
>>
File: Fé2.jpg (633 KB, 1440x1440)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>37787276
Fé.
To get out of this, several moves are needed from your side. Financial expenditure is likely to be necessary for the sake of de-escalation, and you also need to make good use of your diplomatic skills to check whether words can be enough to decrease the amount of anger in the air.
If all else fails, consider packing up and leaving, you'll be given the chance to do so.
This is a situation where your brain, not your muscles or dumb luck, is supposed to play a major role. It's good that you're thinking about a possible solution, but you should take the initiative and check with your own hands what exactly can be saved.

Things will ultimately improve, so don't despair, it's just that right now you have to give your utmost to control the damage, insofar as your personal abilities allow you to.
Think of it as a mental challenge and do your utmost, but do not despair if you encounter some additional setbacks
>>
>>37787422
Hey oldhelp, can u pls help me w a query
>>
Trading
>>
>>37787511
What will happen between and MB? I don't think I've asked this before
>>
File: th-1096123238.jpg (24 KB, 474x266)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37787482
https://youtu.be/2X3Rqo6JVmg?feature=shared
>>
Trading
>>
>>37787663
Query
>>
>>37787515
Depends of the query. Keep in mind I am high as fuck right now lol.
>>
>>37787695
nta but >>37787526
I'm also high as fuck rn smoking granddaddy purp whatchu smoking ?
>>
>>37787697
You steal my trade
>>
File: tenor.gif (3.73 MB, 498x373)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB GIF
>>37787695
Yoooooooo, what did you smoke my dude?
>>
>>37787686
How does she feel about me?

You?
>>
>>37787750
fuck you martin
>>
>>37787716
Edible, I am not too technical about it, where I grew up there wasn't a culture about it really, pretty old school so you'd smoke what you could get lol

>>37787526

>Two of Cups, Six of Pentacles, Death, Ten of Swords

I am heavily divided in two possibilities as this spread can be read drastically differently depending on the context. If you two have a history it can mean reconciliation, however if this is a new relationship, it's a lot more nuanced as it implies someone type of short lived relationship
It basically tells that you get pretty close to each other but knowing it won't head too far.
>>
File: Isa.jpg (26 KB, 600x600)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37787526
Isa.
I would recommend that you refrain from making any major moves or taking big decisions regarding MB, because the energy in the air is really not appropriate for such things.
It is possible that MB is deceiving you about something, alternatively both you and them ignore something that would be beneficial to know.
If you feel like you are chasing some goal that is surprisingly close, well, I'd hate to break it to you, but you are chasing an illusion and should stop at once.
For the coming week, try to say "no" whenever someone proposes something that requires a lot of effort. Sit down, relax and ask yourself where you are and where you need to go. Something about this whole situation is fishy and you have both the right and the duty to figure out what it is
>>
>>37787791
>>37787797
thank you both, I'll see what's going on for sure first
>>
File: Ka.jpg (26 KB, 600x600)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37787817
Ka.
I would recommend that you test this girl before granting her any trust, because she has the potential to hurt you, wilfully or neglectfully, and you most certainly don't want to give her the power to do that.
You only met her today, it's definitely too early to have an opinion about her, but I would recommend that you try to pry into the darker sides of her personality, or even just figure out whether she is as interested in you as you are in her.
Even if there appears to be chemistry now, doesn't mean you cannot get hurt later on, so you had best try to guess how exactly she could backstab you, if she felt like doing it for whatever reason

Don't be anxious about the whole thing, it's important to stay detached and not take it too seriously, especially since you don't want to come off as unduly intense. Still, you need to understand that there is a threat and you may need to refrain from revealing any seriously personal information to this girl
>>
Trading
>>
>>37787749
he didnt smoke anything he shot up tranq, old help is a notorious tweaker and we're all very concerned over his well being and wish to see him healthy again
>>
>>37787909
general for may?
>>
>>37787902
https://youtu.be/V7faPT-oxiE?si=jUJ6ZrN9nbKK9bD6
>>
Trading
>>
>>37787918
May is the sister of Fay Manderley

And her brother is you named gay
>>
>>37787945
trade me, am I entering a relationship this year? starting when you confirm
>>
>>37787902
We were doing fentanyl together, he’s far gone
>>
>>37787954
I will face-fuck you and ram my horsecock down your throat
>>
>>37784657
This one>>37782936
Tarot
>>
>>37787961
hot
>>
>>37787978
I make you bottom bitch
>>
>>37787865
Hi, Runeanon!
May I ask if U will manage to make a lot of money at this job?
>>
>>37787918
my one true love
>>
>>37787929
you're hurting us more than yourself
>>
File: Maðr.png (149 KB, 455x555)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>37788036
Maðr.
This job is going to give you some decent satisfactions, and this could very well be in the financial sense as well. Your reputation and your resources will improve and you may have enough to start a family, if that is your wish. The more energy you dedicate to this job and the better you'll feel: the positive social impact is going to be reflected by welcome consequences in your daily life, although you are asked to be attentive and to know how to seize the initiative, like a great bird with its talons.
Work aside, now is a good time to renew your commitment to your hobbies and become something of a perfectionist. The point isn't to compete with anyone in particular, but rather to prove that the yourself from tomorrow can be effectively worth more than the yourself from today.
The time for genuine progress has certainly arrived
>>
Aq
Any chance I have a bf in may?
>>
Aq
Will he like my tan?
>>
>>37787972
>>37787945
tradecucking faggot not today incel
>>
>>37788179
>>37788172
ITS TIME TO STOP FEMCEL
>>
AQ
Where did I put my ghost in the shell poster? I got high and put it somewhere.
>>
>>37788239
Ghost in the shell sucks. Get a real poster of vineland saga
>>
>>37788301
Rev hanged man
Empress

He might be a failure but it looks like your deciding to become a tranny lmao at your life
>>
AQ
what job will I make more money at?
B, s, c, or g?
>>
>>37788231
Cry more virgin
>>
>>37788343
>Cards dont lie sweetheart your a closeted faggit
>>
>>37788343
lmao D's cheating on your ass and thinks you're disgusting that's my read faggot
>>
>>37788371
>>37788371
>>37788371

NEW THREAD
>>
>>37788308
Vinland is fucking garbage
Bet you jacked off over Game of thrones
>>
>>37788307
Only thing I found was your mom's tongue
>>
>>37788170
Thank you, Runeanon
>>
>>37787976
Read for what I need to do to charge myself for my goals, then. It would be related enough to your query.
>>
>>37788464
the answer will be in the next thread
>>
le trading

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.