[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tootru.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1375)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
> start noticing reality is kinda odd
> shadows on the fritz, people on loop
> feels like draining energy everywhere
> decide to confront
> read theology and get into buddhism and random religions
> try meditation because why not
> still see the glitches, but now they just look like bad CGI
> guess I'm in a low-budget universe

how the fuck do I avoid this /x/?
>>
>>37783412
Embrace it
>>
File: anime_boy_edgy_insane.png (467 KB, 900x900)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
realize you can manipulate some parts of "the machine" and start to find little exploits like its a bethesda game.
>>
>>37783412
Be glad you are sharp enough to notice it, those that dont notice it are too dumbed clown to observe it,
>>
File: simulation.png (346 KB, 1048x1063)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>37783412
>> guess I'm in a low-budget universe
That's really exactly what it is, anon. Remember that scene in Rick and Morty when Rick is in a simulation, and not supposed to know it, and then he's like "what do you guys got me in a series 9000?" or something like that? Or there was another episode where he was in a low budget simulation too. An early one where a bunch of Nigerian Prince scam-tier aliens put him in there. It's exactly like that. Shit is low budget and is the fucking fakest and lamest shit ever. It's amazing some people actually buy it.

Both those episodes of Rick and Morty are really good by the way. And they're good because they're legit science fiction. That's precisely how it is. You're in a low budget universe with shitty glitches and other problems.
>>
>>37783412
I've gotta say, I've never experienced this.
>>
>>37783450
I guess that's me, because I've never seen CGI glitches like he's describing in real life.
>>
>>37783456
unsure if I think its a simulation, however every day I guess how this thin veil that is reality will ignite in flames, like a film being burned into, only to reveal the brightest light in existance
>>
File: fotl.png (99 KB, 427x192)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>37783412
>>37783456
Also dude, I literally learned who Billy Graham was by watching all of the media coverage around his death back in the 2000s. I never heard of the fucking guy before. The media covered his death for a month straight, and then he had a state funeral. I never saw anything like it before. I was just like "who the fuck is this guy and why are they making such a big deal over him?"

I mean it went on for a fucking month, so I know it wasn't make believe. It's not just an isolated memory, it's an entire month of my life.

Then once day in the early 2010s I notice that he's magically alive again. LMAO. And I'm like "WTF?". I start talking to people about it and lots of others remember him dying. Then I start seeing stuff all over the interent where thousands of people are saying "um, that dude died in the 2000s and I watched the month-long media coverage, and the state funeral". But lo and behold, he was back to being alive again.

Dude lived to 2019 when he finally died for the 2nd time, and what happened? Another inexplicable month-long spate of media coverage and then a state funeral. Exactly as everyone remembered it from before.

But people want you to believe "this universe is real!" no it's fucking not. We're trapped here by some higher force. That higher force is almost certainly some other species that has trapped us on a farm and is farming us for loosh or some other agricultural product. Probably a psychic agricultural product.
>>
File: virtuacow.png (732 KB, 1010x582)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>37783475
Bro someone has you in a computer simulation in order to facilitate your production of an agricultural product. That's why you don't remember going in here, or what your life was like before you came here. Because you were born in here in order to provide some agricultural product, probably loosh, to a more advanced species than us. Same way we exploit animals on a farm, we too are being exploited. It's only hubris and naivety to believe otherwise. BTW we put cows in virtual reality in order to increase their production too. It's almost an "as above so below" thing of sorts. Even though I'm not a big fan of that phrase on most paranormal/spiritual/philosophical occasions.
>>
>>37783480
Kind of off topic, but I just need to point out that there's nothing stopping brands from changing their logo and this is not an example of the Mandela effect. I'm not against the idea of the Mandela effect, but stop using such bad examples. My hair used to be short, now it's long. That's not the Mandela effect.
>>
>>37783499
No the logo didn't change, it never had the cornucopia. Confirmed by the company, confirmed by all of their old commercials and advertising materials, so fuck off and stop gaslighting. FFS fucking "skeptics"
>>
>>37783499
>>37783509
Also confirmed by all of their old products which do not have the cornucopia logo on them. Damn man for real your comment was one of the lamest and weakest "skeptic" gaslights I've ever seen and I've seen them all.
>>
>>37783447
How do you do it?
>>
>>37783509
I wasn't gaslighting you, but thanks for saying that word so that I can know how psychotic and unhinged you were. I'll take you less seriously from now on.
>>
It is exactly like this. Precisely. Exactly. Just cheap shit. Made in their equivalent of Taiwan.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7YKtKVy-JU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePCc6e6GeuM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVpqaac4mZ0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGWvRsLQKU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGvf0JUSaEg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJfsbhJY8gk
>>
>>37783519
Cool story dude, gaslight me about your gaslighting then randomly call me "psychotic" because I didn't suffer your gaslighting. Typical gaslighter. Typical "skeptic".
>>
>>37783511
I wasn't gaslighting you, retard.
>>
>>37783529
>>37783528
>>
>>37783528
I wasn't gaslighting you. Goddamn, I wish people like you would be burned alive. I'm sick of being harassed by neurotic shitheads like you because. And why do you care this much about a fucking logo anyway? Fuck you.
>>
>>37783528
Everybody who uses the word gaslight should be executed. I agree that there is such a thing as gaslighting, but the people who use that word are never being gaslit, so it just makes more sense to kill you.
>>
>>37783541
OHHHHHHHHHH oh now on top of being called a "psychopath" by you for not suffering your gaslighting, you want me to be "burned alive" because I didn't accept neither your bullshit, nor your gaslighting, nor your gaslighting of your gaslighting, nor your gaslighting of your gaslighting of your gaslighting. And so now you want me to be burned alive. I hope everyone beholds you and understand the mind of the gaslighting skeptic. And I bet you post on /pol/, too.
>>
>>37783545
see >>37783546. This is what the skeptic psychopath tries to do anytime you disprove him and don't accept his gaslighting. He tries to revert to violence, mass murder, /pol/stuff. He'll try to mass murder anyone who uses words which expose him so he can rewrite the english language in order to write the ideas that expose him OUT of the english language!
>>
>>37783546
Yeah, you're an annoying little shit and you're clearly on the verge of killing either yourself or someone else, so just kill yourself right now and get it over with, you broken freak.
>>
But really guys is it dissociation or just truly a veil I feel? this shit is getting annoying whenever im stressed
>>
>>37783556
This is what skeptics/fascists on 4chan do. Everyone note. This mofo earlier in the thread made repeated statements that he wanted to burn me alive because I exposed his bullshit and because I pointed out his gaslighting. Made repeated statements that he want anyone who uses the term "gaslighter" to be publicly executed.

But here he is now, randomly accusing ME of the violence! This is what the fascist does! They just randomly accuse you of everything they're doing! It's how they GASLIGHT!
>>
>>37783556
>>37783563
BTW also on top of what I wrote above, always remember to reject the lies of fascists. Reject the lies of 4chan. Reject the lies of those who want to mass murder people for exposing fascist gaslighting.
>>
>>37783551
It's not about the fact that I was wrong - which I admit and accept by the way - it's about you being a rude, mean little shit. If you're reacting like this over a cornucopia then you shouldn't be alive right now. I'm actually sick to my stomach knowing that you still probably haven't killed yourself yet as I type this. Do it now. Not even for you, do it for me and everyone else.
>>
>>37783572
Go back to /pol/ bro, they'll probably be more amenable to your calls for mass murder of people who expose your fascist deceptions and your fascist GASLIGHTING!
>>
>>37783570
I wasn't gaslighting you you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37783576
see literally any comment from me above to know my response
>>
>>37783574
I actually never go to /pol/. I've been there a total of maybe three times in the past eleven years.
>>
>>37783580
That's just the usual fascist gaslighting. You're here on 4chan calling people "faggots" and calling for mass murders of those who expose you. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>37783487
>It's almost an "as above so below" thing of sorts. Even though I'm not a big fan of that phrase

Why not?
>>
>>37783579
>>37783576
>>
>>37783587
Grossly simplistic IMO and almost nothing in our universe works the same at a small scale as it does at a larger scale. So sometimes there can be things that are similar in one sense or another, but that's just normal. That's just the normal amount of similarities that you would naturally expect to find in things. It doesn't equate to some philosophical maxim of "as above so below".

That's my thought on it anyway.
>>
>>37783587
It invokes spiritual subroutines in many of the forum's sleeper agents, who arise at the most inconvenient times to talk about ORGANIZED RELIGION and such similar bullshit.
>>
>>37783584
I'm just calling you a faggot because you are one. And you didn't expose me because I wasn't gaslighting you. The word gaslighting is used almost exclusively in instances where it doesn't apply and I honestly believe that anybody who uses it would be better off dead. Your posts demonstrate that. You're like an animal that's been experimented on for too long and now lashes out at people who aren't doing anything to you because of how fucked up you are. You actually may have been gaslit in the past, and maybe that's why you're so neurotic now, but now you're at the point where you're accusing people of gaslighting you when they were simply wrong about something - which, again, I admit to and don't give a fuck about - so your life is over. Somebody should kill you now so that you don't go off on any more innocent people.
>>
>>37783603
I didn't read your wall of gaslighting text and all I know is you're some butthurt fascist from /pol/ who is angry that he got proven wrong and then called out for being a fascist gaslighter. And then wanted to burn me, and other people, alive for not believing your gaslight.

Seethe fascist. Also know that I am voting for Joe Biden in November.
>>
>>37783608
I think I just realized what you're doing.
>>
>>37783612
My 2024 donations to Joe Biden just got 10 dollars more.
>>
>>37783608
>>37783603
>/x/ thread about loosh farming sim
>get into a loosh farming argument
pottery
>>
>>37783480
Yeah, Billy Graham dying in 2019 at 99 fucking years old just did not sit well with me...Have you ever had an NDE?
>>
>>37783629
Whatever, dude wanted to set me and others on fire because I correctly pointed out how he was gaslighting. Typical fascist.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, if anyone wants to discuss the cheapness and chintzyness of this fake universe, I'm game.
>>
>>37783636
Yes, in fact, I was in a horrific car accident where it's almost impossible for someone to live, but I walked away with very minor injuries. It was immediately after that where I noticed the Billy Graham thing, the FotL logo and so much more.
>>
>>37783647
>>37783636
So, I mean, just to expound a bit more on that, I mean there are ideas of "quantum immortality" where you die in one universe and then you just wake up in another and are none the wiser, because from your POV everything was fine. But from everyone else's perspective you died. So my entire family in that universe is mourning my death but I'm not even aware of it.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
>>
>>37783640
this is where im at odds. is it really a fake universe or is it just a fake veil?
>>
>>37783640
>Anyway, back to the topic at hand, if anyone wants to discuss the cheapness and chintzyness of this fake universe, I'm game.
Better not. If someone gets one thing wrong you'll start verbally abusing them by calling them fascists and saying they're gaslighting you, and then more people will want to kill you.
>>
>>37783640
>>37783629
By the way, and this is the last thing I'll say about it, the /pol/ack types get butthurt about the universe being a simulation because of their religious views. Hyperchristianity and fascism going hand in hand, naturally. As always. So that's why that tard came in here all butthurt, trying to gaslight the FotL logo, and then cried for inexplicable mass murders of myself and anyone who calls him a gaslighter when proven wrong and correctly called out for his gaslighting.
>>
>>37783647
>>37783653
Sadly I have been declared clinically dead myself and technically shouldn't be alive.

Why are so many of us experiencing what may seemingly be "quantum immortality"? All I know is this world is not the same one I was born in..
>>
>>37783655
It's just a veil but everything we see, measure and experience here is a part of that veil. Our universe is fake and a veil. They're not mutually exclusive. They're the same thing.

You're likely on a farm being milked like a cow for some psychic energy you produce. And the simulation is to distract you and pacify you so you can't wander off your reservation.
>>
>>37783659
Oh yeah boo hoo you're the victim because you wanted to set millions of people on fire because you're here like a typical 4chan fascist coping and seething over the universe being a simulation because it conflicts with your christian nationalist religious views
>>
>>37783667
Cuz it's fake, dude. It's all an illusion meant to pacify you whilst another, much more advanced, species milks you like a cow on a farm in a higher dimensional reality outside this simulation.

Precisely like the cow whose image I posted earlier in the thread up here >>37783487
>>
>>37783671
wouldn't the higher powers at be who are milking us also experiencing their own version of a veil?
>>
File: GAJ3K2WWwAAseKo.jpg (63 KB, 626x1000)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>37783655
In John Keel's book The Eighth Tower, he hypothesized the existence of an ancient supercomputer which was responsible for creating synchronicities and all other kinds of supernatural phenomena. To John Keel, Bigfoot, Mothman, the Loch Ness Monster, aliens, and orbs were all shapeshifting apparitions created by a singular super intelligence beyond space and time.

The supercomputer, which was mostly destroyed in an ancient cataclysm, is still somehow sending out signals, and trying to lure people into serving it and rebuilding it under the guise of treasure hunting and mystery solving. Like a fisherman from a higher realm dropping different kinds of bait at different times, it’s able to orchestrate the right omens and supernatural circumstances to prod people in the directions it needs them to go.

This idea was actually used as a plot device in Bird Box Barcelona, a movie about an alien invasion of quantum entities that appear to people as their worst fears, causing them to go mad and commit suicide. Those who see them and survive end up becoming seers.

Some say the maddening conspiratorial games being played on humanity right now are meant to filter out the weak links in order to make the future global brain as strong and intelligent as possible.

The conspiratorial four dimensional maze we’ve found ourselves in is the fractured mind and the fractured collective consciousness..
>>
>>37783680
I don't know but that definitely doesn't stand to reason. Could be or it could be untrue. IMO it's likely untrue.
>>
>>37783677
Milking us for what exactly? Please don't say loosh or allude to the matrix films and being harvested for energy. It seems to be much more than that if anything, either being evolved/groomed for something greater and/or being used to keep this new (false) reality running..
>>
>>37783509
I literally learned the word "cornucopia" at age 5 by asking what that thing on my underwear tag was lol
it was absolutely there
>>
>>37783675
>>37783563

BY THE WAY, on top of what I wrote above here, it's worth noting that it's amazing how many "skeptics" are also motivated by christian nationalism and their desire to crush any idea that doesn't conform to their christian theology. I mean there's skeptics that are ultrasecular, and those people are super annoying, but the christian nationalist "skeptics" are in far higher numbers and they're the ones that show up like this fascist dude in this thread who wants to BS about the FotL logo and then threaten to burn everyone alive who disagrees with him.
>>
>>37783563
nobody cares
>>
>>37783447
>TFW you realize CHIM is just the ability to quick save and apply mods.
>>
>>37783698
Same for me bro, except I wasn't 5 I was much older lol. The night I learned of the mandela effect it was because I randomly started thinking of that logo, and thinking "WTF is that thing called anyway". So I googled it and I was very shocked to find that it apparently never existed. But so many people remembered it the same as me. Anyway that was the day I learned the word "cornucopia", which I had technically heard a number of times before but never really knew what it was actually.
>>
>>37783667
from a subjective pov we will all experience quantum immortality because there is no experience associated with being dead. as long as your worldline persists in some Everett branch your consciousness will follow.
>>
>>37783702
At this point you're just saying things about me that you think probably aren't true so that I'll reply. I have no idea why else you'd call me a Christian nationalist. It just seems like you're begging for me to respond and say you're wrong and you're tired of waiting so now you're saying I'm a Christian nationalist. I'm not even going to deny it because it's not worth it. There's no way you think I'm a Christian.
>>
>>37783722
Have fun with your gaslights bro. They don't impress me and they're super uninteresting to me.
>>
>>37783702
jesus christ quit being such an assmad fag about it lol nobody cares
>>
Anyway, so you know when people talk about "the double slit experiment" and stuff like that? About how matter doesn't actually physically exist in particle form until it's being measured?

It's important to remember that these are not subtle effects that can only be observed in some fucking super advanced spacelaboratory or something.

I mean this is an interference pattern right here. This is what you get when you shine a light onto a wall, in your own home, through a few slits. This is the pattern you get from a wave, not from a particle. This pattern results in waves going through the slits then "interfering" with one another in order to produce those dead spots.

If you do it with a particle or something like that it does not look the same.

It's just worth noting this because a lot of people think this is some subtle effect you need some billiondollar electron microscope to visually observe or something. Fancy sciencestuff in white labs with white coats. No. It's really basic and really observable, tangibly, IRL
>>
>>37783726
I'm no longer convinced that you actually think I was gaslighting you.
>>
File: interference.png (162 KB, 491x299)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>37783745
Here's the pattern I forgot to upload the photo

I mean you can just do this experiment yourself, at your house, with a laserpointer and some very basic equipment.
>>
>>37783717
True but man do I miss the worldlines from before....
>>
And I'm posting about the double slit experiment because it's just another example of the chintzy and low-budget nature of our universe simulation. Where it's not even rendered if it's not being measured in some way. It doesn't render if it doesn't have to. And that's to save processor space. To avoid lag. To lessen loadtimes.
>>
>>37783745
What do you believe the interference is? AI?
>>
>>37783762
see here >>37783761 it's cuz the people who coded this universal simulation wanted to save processor space. So they made it so it's not rendering unless you're looking at it. Video games are coded the same way. Like if you're playing Elder Scrolls or something, one town isn't rendered if you're not there. Only the town you're in is rendered. Only the things you're looking at, in camera, are rendered. That's to save on the processor.
>>
>>37783772
>>37783762
>>37783761
And BTW even more, this all just gets to what I'm saying about it being chintzy. And what OP posted about it being chintzy and low-budget is 100% spot on.

And it gets into nonlocality, too. Which is an observed thing in physics.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_nonlocality
So in reality all space is an illusion. There's no actual space, only an illusion of space. Exactly like when you play Elder Scrolls and you're not actually on the other side of the map from another town you need to get to. The coding of the simulation just makes that illusion when IRL it's all just happening on the processor and in your television screen. It's all happening in the exact same place. It's non-local.
>>
File: Define_Simulation.png (32 KB, 649x406)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>37783772
I guess that somewhat explains the observer mechanics in quantum theory, but if this is a simulation, wouldn't that entail this is all a copy of something "real"?
>>
>>37783795
Yeah well the people who coded this simulation are unlikely to care about the semantics of the technical or literal definitions of our words, for one thing, IMO.

And for another, they're definitely simulating something for us. Whether that's the same as something outside of our simulation or not might be immaterial in regards to that specific question. Something is clearly simulated here.

And yes that's the deal with the whole observer-centric nature of the physics of our universe
>>
>>37783802
What makes you think they are people? What if it's a super AI? or non-human entity?
>>
>>37783795
>>37783802
BTW here's one more thought about what I wrote above...

We on a board like /x/ might inherently think of human existence as having more dimensions than 3 dimensions. We might inherently think of ourselves as being higher dimensional beings. This seems correct for us. This seems to ring true in our souls.

Yet, we look around in our universe, and we only see 3D things. 4 if you count time, but primarily we're in a 3D paradigm.

Why is that?

Isn't that exactly the same as we coded video games for so long to be 2D, instead of 3D? Because we didn't have the processor power or technology to make them 3D? And how we still code cheaper and chintzier video games as 2D?

It's the same thing that's happening with the "people" who coded our universe. They might exist in a 10 dimensional universe, for example, but only have the technology or processor power to code a paltry 3 dimensions here.

So we're like 2D supermario brothers, with an A and B button and a Dpad, and we're jumping up and down on goombas, and that's that.

It's just as OP says. It's chintzy. It's very obviously fake.
>>
>>37783811
I don't think they're people, personally. I believe they are a different species that is far more advanced and intelligent than we are. And they put us in this simulation in order to distract us and pacify us while they farm us for some unknown agricultural product. Potentially loosh. We are to them exactly like milked cows on our farms are to us.
>>
>>37783456
>> The cat is both alive and dead until the experimenter observes the cat.

There should be a way to influence whether the cat in the box is alive or dead, right? Without any physical action in favor of one option or the other.
>>
>>37783841
You play a video game, do you have a way to influence the RNG? Basically the answer is "no" but maybe technically the answer is "yes" if you're talking specifically about the sort of software we've used in like an old nintendo game or something, where it's super simplistic. But in a more practical, broader sense? IMO the answer is highly likely to be "no". And that's why thinking of a million dollars doesn't give you a million dollars.
>>
>>37783677
That's why I'm here. I'm here to kill the farmers and burn the farm to the ground. That's my purpose. lol!
>>
>>37783517
trial and error mostly
>>
>>37783841
>>37783847
BTW that's the equivalent of RNG in how we code our video games. Schroedinger's cat = RNG.
RNG = Random Number Generator.
It's how we code our video games to account for "random" chance in the placement of enemies, NPCs, loot, etc.
Schroedinger's cat is the same thing. Our universe is coded the same way because it's also a simulation and runs on those same principles. I just don't imagine you have any actual, practical chance of tricking out that RNG, especially in a simulation which is likely hardcoded from the start to keep you miserable and suffering in order to aid these higher dimensional entities in farming your loosh.
>>
>>37783852
Try reading on luck and chaos if you want to get there faster
>>
>>37783855
>>37783847
>>37783841
One more thing: I mean lets say you're playing a Bethesda game and you kill an enemy. And the RNG is coded to give you a chance to loot either AIDs or cancer. Is it really going to matter to you which one you can trick out the RNG to attain? If you want to?

I mean, I'm saying to some extent if this universe is hardcoded for misery, which it clearly appears to be IMO, or else the creators wouldn't have our bodies programmed to literally need to feed upon one another and other living life in order to sustain ourselves then you're highly unlikely to ever break out of that paradigm very far.
>>
Oh man, this thread was a trip. I'll tell you the harsh part about it all is really accepting that you're a total nothing. That your nervous system is pacified in some higher dimensional reality. And you're totally inert and immobile. Totally helpless. Totally subjugated. Totally dominated. I absolutely fucking hate that and frankly IDK what the potential answer for freedom and escape would be.
>>
File: Vger.png (346 KB, 797x337)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>37783817
What if these beings are merely the "workers" and hands for the omnipotent intelligence? Have you ever looked into a superintelligence explosion? We can never fathom the capabilities for anything more intelligence than ourselves, let alone by magnitudes multiplied upon magnitudes..

This is what I am basically envisioning myself,...

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/V%27ger

Sound or seem familiar?
>>
>>37783905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtzFt7LMSn0

Sweet dreams, anon.
>>
>>37783847
>>37783864
I play Elden Ring and I can't get rid of this awe how people cheese the game. Jumping into the boss area using some ledges, obstacles, etc. instead of going through the flowing golden gate, or killing f. e. Commander Niall with arrows through the small window on the side of the area from another part of the castle. Or jumping from a cliff to get to a more secluded area to jump off the map and instakill every mob. The creators want you to obey the rules, and they patch up the game, but players still find clever ways to give them the middle finger and win part of the game. Still believe in real life that's also possible.
>>
>>37783480
>Dude lived to 2019 when he finally died for the 2nd time, and what happened? Another inexplicable month-long spate of media coverage and then a state funeral. Exactly as everyone remembered it from before.
Ah, that's cool, I learned about this effect in 2016, but never knew about this "second part" where he actually died and had for him what people remembered.
>>
>>37783480
>But people want you to believe "this universe is real!" no it's fucking not. We're trapped here by some higher force. That higher force is almost certainly some other species that has trapped us on a farm and is farming us for loosh or some other agricultural product. Probably a psychic agricultural product.

Could be a pharmaceutical or even recreational drug they're manufacturing.

Also this is the highest concentration of folks who recognise this bullshit I've seen in a long while.

I'm almost suspicious.
>>
>>37783529
Stop derailing this thread, gaslighter.
>>
>>37783629
The Farm is so boring. Always sends NPCs with the dumbest arguments, who, when called out, immediately insist it isn't the thing it so obviously is.

Best way to break 'em is to predict their next move. Farm has an implicit rule that NPCs cannot be predictable.

I predict the NPC gaslighter will come back to insist he isn't gaslighting.
>>
>>37783817
And there's even bleed-through into our virtual world (because, of course, they don't have wholly original ideas).

"Russian cows get VR headsets 'to reduce anxiety'"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50571010

For folks new to this, these events are called "Echoes of the Farm". Think of it as people implementing things they're subconsciously but not fully aware of.

Meta's VR headset nonsense and the Matrix movie are other examples. There's only so many variations on a Farm it can get away with before it starts to go stale.
>>
>>37783850
Anti-Farm crew, represent!

>>37783864
It is possible to escape this reality, but only in the same sense it is possible for a quadriplegic to scale Mount Everest.

Even then, you will still get dumped back in, because guess what? Your consciousness is 'saved to disk' and it gets (re-)uploaded once they remove your dead corpse and replace it with a cloned body.

You have to remember their tech is ahead of ours and they have none of the moral restrictions. We're more genetically engineered than a onions producing cornbean in a Monsanto factory.
>>
Anyone else experience high-strangeness or the hitchhiker effect after attempting attempting meditation and astral projection for a while?

Is that just the ayys getting pissy that I'm bypassing the simulation, or is it something else?
>>
>>37784198
It is possible but you forget (or weren't aware of) the Farm's auto-patching ability. It uses an AI ('System AI' - SAI) to auto-patch found exploits.

You might have noticed recently that folks seem to not be able to die 'unless the time is right'? They patched an exploit involving suicide to trigger Farm resets; essentially it involved committing suicide when a really important event required your presence. The Farm can't execute the event, and thus has to do some glitchy shit which in turn exposes the Farm, forcing a total Farm reset.

Now the bastards have decided disabling committing suicide is the lesser of the two evils, even though now people keep finding themselves 'not dead' when involved in horrific accidents that seem to disappear.

I'd recommend everybody try to find native exploits that force the Farm to 'patch against itself'. Patching against death really fucks with the Farm's respawn modality, but I think there might be a way to get it to patch against stress management or control.
>>
>>37784454
Maybe everyone should manifest into the bodies of the bastards and **** themselves.. to infinity and beyond!
>>
File: mmm8t.png (11 KB, 351x259)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>37783412
tin foil or aluminum screens. I noticed a direct correlation to placing tin foil in the correct cardinal direction. The correct direction may change based upon locale, but for me, it's West that I need to block. North, east and South are fine, until I walk maybe 5 minutes in either direction. Yeah, it's really short range, just like 5G.

>>37783447
>anime boy edgy insane
Watch out bud, that anime boy seems like he's hiding a weapon that could eat your soul to the tune of a destructive chord
>>
File: 1697921823624792.jpg (124 KB, 436x645)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Icke just wrote about it.
>>
File: 66903015107982.jpg (19 KB, 418x418)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37783412
So we're living in a cube.
What to do. There's not much we can do, only follow the program. The rules seem to be: be good, then the system is good to you.
>>
File: 1686755535556995.jpg (38 KB, 548x531)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37784902
>>
It's kinda like inception.

Further into the dream. More layers.

You can move in either direction. Further into the dream or closer to reality. Regardless, it's still a dream.

Like Neo in the matrix. When he woke from the Matrix he was in another layer of the matrix.

I am not saying give up, but try to take a different perspective on experience.
>>
File: doorway.gif (13 KB, 182x156)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
>>37785126
right, i guess its just more so I feel like its an organic veil rather than alien so I constantly feel like everyone has the ability to see it. In fact I truly believe everyone sees it, feels it, hears it and even interacts with it knowingly but they forget about it sometimes. I believe this to be love itself.
>>
>>37783580
>3, 11
there's the tell.
two characters, on a stage, carefully crafting a framework for the onlooker to become trapped in if they don't know any better.
you can see how it shifted to a false dichotomy between the one character's "you're from /pol/!" and the other's "kill yourself now" running themes.
>>
>>37783412
You're literally living this song, OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gafCVYM2hGM
>>
>>37785603
Any fascist always denies their fascism. "The first rule of fascism is you don't talk about fascism. The second rule of fascism is you don't talk about fascism" sort of thing. Fascists routinely try to present themselves as "independents", "third options" or "democrats". The nazis themselves infamously presented themselves as socialists in their early days, even going so far as to fool the Soviets into entering the Molotov Ribbentrop pact, which was promptly broken by Germany once their "socialism" LARP didn't serve them anymore.
>>
One time I was just staring out my window for a while just kinda zoned out. I lived on a one way street and noticed the same car with the same driver pass by repeatedly. It was weird then I noticed it wasn't just one car it was 5 or 6 doing this. Other cars were going by like normal but these same 5 kept going by. After the 5th or 6th repetition that i noticed, I got my roommate and said "watch these same cars keep going by". He said I sound paranoid but I managed to convince him to watch.

I said "look, x car with y driver will go by...now an a car with a b driver..." etc. After the third repetition of this he scoffed and said "I don't even wanna think of this shit" and went back to doing whatever he was doing
>>
>>37783487
Could just be for amusement too the way we give kids those ant colony things

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.