[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 402284mt.jpg (339 KB, 1044x800)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>Book Recommendations
https://pastebin.com/gJrkNY38

>>Load your Chart [Exact Birth Time]
https://www.astro.com/horoscope

>>Additional Resources:
https://sevenstarsastrology.com/ - methods
https://astrologyking.com/ - aspects
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/ - general
https://astro.com
https://theastrologypodcast.com

previous - >>37772448
>>
Why do Leo and Taurus get along so well?
>>
File: astros.png (249 KB, 748x1102)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
anon from other thread here, will give some more info about saturn return, and answer the question
>>37804450▶ Such a stellarium in Capricorn cannot go unnoticed in terms of appearance.
what does it mean in practical terms?
Im having trouble to see the difference between 5th and 6th houses for my specific case. I turned my hobby into my job, so isnt my pleasures direct result of my routine and well being? Its resulted from my career change wich relys on creativity, wich gave me freedom to be able to enjoy the pleasures of 5th house. I couldnt if i was working in a office 8hours a day.
People say im retarded for changing careers, but also the same people enjoy the fruits of my labor. I make less money but the freedom it gives me is priceless, but also lead to smoking a lot of weed fucking up my health.
Also would like to go back to BJJ but cant get over the ''gym brotherhood'' mentality, like going to a competition suport the gym even if you are not fighting. The ''our gym'' vs the others kind of thinking. I always hated working together as group for anything, from games to work, sports etc....
Abou pets i like then but would never have one because i could not give it the attention it needs. My parents travels a lot and i keep their dog while they are gone, i always pitty the little creature just laying down there doing nothing waiting for humam stimulum. Its sad to me.
Also had a fight with a neighbor and he is my declared enemy, he got the worst and i know he didnt forgave ou forgot.
So the question remais, im either a last minute rising Leo or a 1st minute rising Virgo?
Thank you astrobros
>>
Hi I am considering moving across multiple borders to pursue a business opportunity. I am very much a rolling stone but this next step will be a major one unlike anything I’ve ever done. How’s it looking?
>>
What's going on with the 10th house? Overall impression from pic rel?
>>
File: horoscope-threadsas.png (194 KB, 700x1125)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
what are your thoughts on this chart?
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (649 KB, 788x1091)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
Not to be one of those pricks, but does ANYONE have any fucking clue what job I should do? One part of me wants to do something business/entrepreneur, one part wants to chase something creative like painting (typical I know.) and one part of me wants to be an astrologer. I’m quite torn, and there’s things I haven’t even mentioned. Does anyone more knowledgeable have any fucking clue? Cheers.
>>
File: IMG_7550.jpg (208 KB, 1284x853)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>37807587
I’m not very knowledge on astrology, so is there anything interesting on my chart?

Is there anything that stands out as interesting about my chart?

What can I learn from my chart that I can use to grow and become a better person, especially by helping me understand myself better?

What spiritual implications does my chart have?

In the near term how might my chart affect my career and financial situation?

I appreciate any answers to these questions or just general observations about my chart.
>>
bump
>>
The only reason I can figure that Siderealers are deranged is that they are fighting against the giant monolith of the belief in tropical (which is true because of that belief). A lot of astrology is belief shaping reality.
This is to say if Sidereal was the most popular method, it would be true as tropical is now.
>>
>>37807587
how fucked am I? all my releasing charts indicate malefic rulers for all zodiac releasing. Feels like I'm in a big transitory period. Sorry for not having anything of value to contribute to the discussion
>>
>>37810462
Just because something is popular does not mean it is accurate. People would not complain about not being able to relate to their tropical sun sign if it were accurate. This is why many of them believe astrology as a whole is fake. Then there are people who don't relate their tropical chart; I see this a lot online. It is not that they lack self-awareness, as most astrologers would say, rather, the tropical chart does not correspond to their real-life experiences. I've seen several examples when readers make incorrect conclusions based on the chart, such as "are you rich?" and the person turns out to be poor, etc.
People who switch from tropical to vedic/sidereal don't go back to tropical. They're always impressed by the accuracy of sidereal.
>>
>>37807936
6 house is not about work-career, it is about paбcкий (the last time I used this word in English, I got banned) work. Unless you were drafted into army, your change of work is not the case.
In practical terms your appearance should demonstrate influence of Saturn: bone structure or being quite underweight; being dark-skinned (not tanned!) or greyish skinned; deep sitted eyes; piercing or heavy look of the eyes; goat-like beard (thin and rare); prominent or curved nose.
My bet is still on Virgo, due to your descriprion of preferable partners. But as I told you, no one here can really answer your question, since no one practice rectification.
>>
>>37812271
Which planets/houses correlate with the physical appearance?
>>
>>37810462
>>37811232
Both systems are valid, but based on different conceptions, and this is why they need different attitudes. Tropical is based on cycles of nature and the changes caused primarily by the Sun. While siderial is based on zodiac connection with the stars.
>>
>>37812292
All of them if we talk about planets. First house is about general appearance, plus, we can look into Part of Fortune (health of the body) and 6th-12th house if we want to learn about the illnesses which can somehow affect appearance. But in general it is the first house, the ruler of the first house, and the planets which form exact aspects with the ascendant and the ruler of the ascendant.
>>
File: 1691600069819258.jpg (30 KB, 428x500)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>37807587
Why am I such a fucking loser in love? I have a Libra Venus, it's in domicile and should be good to attract the opposite sex and be socially charming. I don't think I've hugged a woman in my life other than my mother and grandmother. Every single woman that I attract is either emotionally unavailable, distant, cold, has a boyfriend, insanely dumb or doesn't click with me at all. Part of me wants to pursue relationships and the other just wants to live an ascetic life and stop idealizing love and women. I've never feel so stuck as I am now and I am 20 years old.

Why do I have this shit destiny? Women find me attractive, charming and the like, but I cannot form a genuine connection with them. I can drain the world of life and bring it back but it never truly amounts to anything regardless.
>>
File: birth chart.jpg (110 KB, 669x468)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>37813297
This is my chart btw.
>>
I never used to believe in astrology but I'm a pisces and I've been eating a tuna sandwich every day for years so I guess it fits
>>
>>37808369
It does seem like spirituality and money making may be connected in your chart in some manner.
>>37808111
Well that is a challenging question. Ruler of the 10th in the 7th might suggest that your work and reputation have something to do with partnerships. Mars is exalted and bonified by Jupiter, which is a really good sign, but at the same time Mars is also opposing Saturn which indicates threats, overturns etc. A very strong Mars indicates military or adventurous activities, so this is a rather ambiguous picture. I would think you might get involved with something of high intensity and difficulty because of the Mars-Saturn opposition, but ultimately be successful because of Jupiter.
With that said, you also have the ascendant ruler in the 8th and the ruler of the 8th and the 7th in the 1st. This is a strong mutual reception. 8th house topics may be very important for you, so you may have something to do with banking, inheritances, real estate, possibly crowdfunding or fundraising. Involvement with other people's money more generally. This may be relevant.
Finally, Venus exalted in the 9th does suggest success and fortune with stuff like astrology, and you may be able to "attract" (Venus) success through that as well. Incidentally, Venus in Pisces is very good for art, and Mars also rules both the 5th which again represents art.
>>37811232
Stop shilling for Sidereal, any problems in tropical stem from house system issues not from the zodiac itself. A halfway competent astrologer would be able to use tropical impeccably.
>>37813297
>>37813304
You are young. Give it time.
With that said, you don't have super strong setup for love. The Sun rules the 7th house of relationship, and it is in fall in the sign of Libra, overcome by Saturn. Venus is domiciled in Libra, but it is overcome by Saturn and applying to an aspect with it very closely by degree.
On the flip side, you'd do pretty well as some kind of art history or art curator guy, and also as a banker :)
>>
>>37807957
Sorry anon, these kinds of questions require timing techniques, and for that you need a real consultation.
>>37807988
Well, it's really important since it's ruler is in the 1st. Also conjunct Neptune and the North (?) Node, which may be relevant.
>>
File: IMG_20240501_185607.png (113 KB, 670x471)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>37807587
General overview?
Thanks in advance.
>>
Any insight on the aspect of my birthchart ? I would love to do a music career
>>
>>37807957
>>37813881
If we consider only natal chart promises, then foreign lands are profitable for querent (?). The ruler of 9th is in 5th together with Jupiter, nest to the axis.
It is possibly to check natal promises through another method. https://zwds-calculator.com/
Use accurately, especially with GMT and longitude, this program uses -00.00 for East, and 00.00 for West. If you already have DST, then put winter time in GMT and tag DST.
Then look in the travel palace. The meanings of the stars appear, if you put cursor on them.
>>
>>37814105
God's most dangerous soldier.
>>37814144
I don't really have strong feelings about this chart, but I like the culminating Leo Moon.
>>
Readeranons, what literature do you recommend on becoming a better reader?
>>
File: astroseekCart.png (192 KB, 700x1125)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
While on a path of introspection and searching for purpose, I stumbled upon astrology after a having shunned it for years. I'm still not 100% convinced, but I don't know much. I have a few questions:

1. I had a dream last night about an unknown tanned girl with whom I worked with (in the dream since there are no women in my current workplace), she took a look a my chart and told me something about having an angel of Death and something about the 12th house but refused to elaborate further. Any clues what that may mean?

2. Why am I feeling disconnected with my Sun sign? Is my Venus influence too strong or something? People don't believe me when I tell them I'm Leo.

3. Do I have any potential for magic/the occult?
>>
File: IMG_6176.jpg (253 KB, 748x1025)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
I am unsure what spiritual path to follow. I would rather follow my own path, but I seek truth. I find hard to follow religions as I see too many people who say anything just to have attention as if they are some chosen character.
>>
>>37815549
1. You have a part of fortune in 12th, and that is all I can see. Part of Fortune signifies one health and wealth. There can be other things in the 12th house, like the shadow of the Moon (antiscia), but is not easy for me to say without having your birth info. I do dream interpretations though.
2. Because Sun sign is overrated. Sun of course signifies one's personality, like will, but basically the Sun is mostly used to calculate some other important stuff, like life length, parts of spirit and fortune, etc. The Sun heavily influences personality only in certain conditions. In general, your personality is described by the means of the 1st house, its ruler and the Moon. In your case, I would have hoped that the ruler of the 1st house is the Moon, because the Venus is in the 6th house and does not see the ascendant which is bad.
3) Everyone has, no matter what the chart says. But if you insist, then traditional "magical" house is the 9th (I do not do modern astrology which considers 8 and 12 magical as well). So, the ruler of 9 is in 11, strong and good house. By the placement I would suggest working with angels/good daemons/seeking for Higher self.
>>
>>37815562
Your own path is the truth. You can read "The secret of golden flower" transl. by Cleary, it will help you to hear your "true" self without any need to venerate some gods. Do not surrender your spiritual independence to anyone.
>>
>>37815213
Specify the question, please.
>>
>>37815855
I thought it was rather straightforward. What astrology related reading do you recommend to become a reader?
>>
Why is my taurus husband so mean to me since I got pregnant. I am so sad
>>
>>37815868
So, you want to learn astrology r you want astrology books which show you how to become a better "reader"? Because I know quite some books on the first topic, but I do not know any of the second kind.
>>
>>37815955
Its the first topic. It does make sense to learn astrology first.
>>
File: 1c6.png (333 KB, 1190x1188)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>37812271
lol the appearence you described is literally my opposite, im thick, naturally white but sun tanned af, open eyes, nose as north italian as you can get.
This word you mentioned translates to slave? I found it in the sense i have easy controll, not real slave.
Thanks bro, im trying to research for myself, Correct if im wrong. My sun sign is what i am, my ascendant is what i want to be. Is this concept generally correct?
>>
>>37815701
Thank you for the response, anon.
>I do dream interpretations though
I'd bother you for one, but this might not be the thread for that. Also, after some research, Part of Fortune in the 12th house doesn't sound too bad. I'll keep digging on angels of death.
>Venus is in the 6th house and does not see the ascendant which is bad.
Could you elaborate further? What should I watch out for? And what advice would you give me?
>>
>>37816009
This is why I am at loss, something "human" must mitigate the "beast" effect of Capricorn stellium. The problem of appearance is that even in case of Leo rising, there can be mitigation of "beast" appearance from the Sun in the Aquarius. It would be easier to judge if I have seen your photo. So, in the end, my Virgo theory is based on your communication with girls, which is kinda weak.
>slave
Yes, I meant that word. Just to make sure that we are on the same page: I was talking that your career changes have nothing to do with the 6th house, because 6th house is not about work and career. The only work that fits that house is the work of the slave.
>My sun sign is what i am, my ascendant is what i want to be
Your ascendant and its ruler are what you are and what you seem to be for the outsiders. What you want to be are determined by other things.
>>
>>37816051
>I'll keep digging on angels of death.
I mentioned dream interpretation because probably, your dream used astrology symbolism because there are some clear associations for you with this art. What I mean is, that possibly there is no angel of death whatsoever in your chart, but the dram signals about something important in your life with astrology language as you understand it.
>Could you elaborate further? What should I watch out for? And what advice would you give me?
You should wait for other anons. I did a very superficial statement. But in short, if your ruler is Venus then it may be hard for you to find yourself in life, and the topics of illnesses, house pets, burdens, slave-like work are your "life" topics. If your ruler is the Moon, then it is in the good fifth house, the house of joy, entertainment, kids, projects - these would be "life" topics.
>>
>>37815979
Do have a burner email or discord? I can send some books to ye. Or you want just a list?
>>
>>37816157
just give me the list (unless they're very obscure)
>>
>>37816188
The base of the base:
Ptolemy "Tetrabiblos"
Marcus Manilius "Astronomica"
Firmicus Maternus "Matheseos Libri VIII"
William Lilly "Christian Astrology"
Robert Zoller "Tool & Techniques of the Medieval Astrologer (books 1,2,3)".
All the books give =/- the same info, but some can be read like a modern course, some provide more detailed info, and some are just intro.
>>
>>37814395
>>37814395
>God's most dangerous soldier.
Sounds ironic given the fact that I wouldn't even hurt a fly unless it either hurt me or hurt someone innocent first.
But please, do elaborate a bit with more insight if you can.
Thanks in advance,
Good day to you :D
>>
>>37813881
>>37813881
What do you mean by it's ruler being in the 1st is important and the north node being relevant? What do you make of how it's conjunct with sun pluto and chiron? Sextile to my mars which is in opposition to my north node if I'm reading this right? What could this even mean anon I'm new to this
>>
File: IMG_2131.png (208 KB, 700x1125)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
Can anybody give me any career advice? I constantly flip between wanting to be an author, or wanting to be an English literature teacher.

Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: hrr.png (190 KB, 700x1125)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
can anyone share their thoughts? I'm pretty new to this stuff.

thanks, much love
>>
>>37816609
Your charts is complicated, on the border of signs. If you have Virgo rising, then the main significator of the profession is Mercury in 6th (problems with career determination). If you have Leo rising, then Venus in 7th is your ruler of the profession, which signifies involvement with other people.
Even though, you are unsure, still, you have some understanding of what you want.
P.s.; what do not do both? Loewen, the teacher of history, was the author of one of the coolest books on American history. For you as a teacher, pursuing career as a writer will only benefit and enrich you. Just being a writer rarely brings a lot of money anyways.
>>
>>37817693
nope
>>
>>37812271
Cant belieave im gonna post a fucking selfie on fucking 4chan but fuck it, im drunk so be it. You were right i have Virgo goat like beard lol,
About woman i confess didnt really put energy in answering, just choose one of the options but none were right. I loved one girl,she was tender, submissive, dependable with me, communicative, sociable with others, very mystical. Never really linked with any other after, despite having long relationships.
Would diet be considered slave work? what i dont want to do but do it anyway.
>>
>>37815562
is a stellium like that good or bad?
>>
>>37815549
1. Hmm, well, what I can see is that Mars rules the 12th house and the 7th house of romantic partners simultaneously. So maybe we could interpret this angel a bit more literally, as a woman. This woman is signified by Mars, in the 2nd house, overcome by Saturn in the 11th house - the planets involved are pretty negative. So I suppose I can see the danger? And the woman may also have spiritual abilities, since Jupiter is on the descendant. But I don't really know what to make of that, I don't normally put much stock in dreams, so I don't like fitting my interpretations to them.
2. I don't really know why. Could be because the Sun is in the 4th house, "hidden". Could be because the sect light in your chart is the Moon. Could be because people just don't really recognise Leos very well.
3. Yeah. Your Jupiter is relevant here, both on its own, and also because it is strengthening Saturn significantly.
>>37815883
Sorry to hear that.
>>37816365
>>37814105
Sure, well, you have a pretty chunky 12th house stellium, so that can mean heavy emphasis on those topics. You also have a triple conjunction of Mars, Venus and Saturn again in the 12th house, opposite Pluto. That can indicate more intense or extreme kind of experiences, like doing stunts or joining the military or other crazy shit.
Ascendant ruler is the Moon, in 9th house Pisces, in mutual reception with Jupiter in the 1st house. This can give the life of a focus on spirituality, education, travel. Also, Jupiter on the ascendant takes to make people triumphant. Taken together with that 12th house stellium, we get God's most dangerous soldier :)
But yes, with Taurus Sun, Pisces Moon, and Jupiter in the 1st house, you'd probably be quite good natured. Which must feel quite paradoxical with the more difficult topics of that heavy 12th house.
>>
>>37816441
>>37807988
Ruler of the 10th in the 1st means that career and achievement forms an integral part of the identity. Conjunction with the North Node and Neptune may just emphasise this and make it even more important. Neptune may add themes of spirituality, illusions, deception, or something of that kind to the 10th house of career.
>What do you make of how it's conjunct with sun pluto and chiron?
Ah that's in the 11th house by the whole sign system, which I use. In my reading, Sun conjunct Pluto may just mean extreme experiences to do with friends, partners and romantic interests. Could possibly indicate an intense personality since the Sun is involved. A strong impulse to be great or superior in some manner may possibly be present.
IDK what to say about Chiron since I do not use it.
>Sextile to my mars which is in opposition to my north node if I'm reading this right?
I think Mars should be conjunct your North Node? But I never memorised the symbols. North Node = increase. South Node = decrease. So the North Node would emphasise the topic, the South Node would de-emphasise it.
>>37816666
Unholy quints.
Having questions would help. For experienced astrologers, there's so much to see in a chart that it's hard to just say it all in one go.
I guess if I had to paint a profile of this person, I'd say, high social skills, probably friendly and strongly interested in making friends and meeting people, a strange thinker, successful and a loyal lover, very active and assertive and independent person, durable but possibly cold psyche, possibly involved with extreme experiences and ideas, something of a martinet.
>>
Can someone explain to me what the fuck the 7H ruler in 1H means? I have been trying to research this and everything I've gotten so far is incredibly vague. The 7H ruler in other houses seems to indicate sort of the place or means where they'll meet people who they enter into long-term relationships with. Two real-world examples I've read while researching this:
>Person with 7H ruler in 4H Sag met their SO on an overseas mission trip in a home setting
>Person with 7H ruler in 9H had like three different long-term relationships while living abroad

But my 7H ruler is in the 1st house. The only things I've learned that this might mean are:
>You'll meet your SO while authentically expressing yourself (wtf does that even mean)
>Long-term relationships, and particularly marriage, will be especially important in your life (this is even less helpful)

Does anyone here know what having the 7th house ruler in the 1st house means to any degree of useful specificity?
>>
>>37819822
>Can someone explain to me what the fuck the 7H ruler in 1H means?
Post the chart.
Generically, it means that the romantic partner will be really important, possibly a top priority, in the person's life.
>>Long-term relationships, and particularly marriage, will be especially important in your life (this is even less helpful)
Have I already read your chart here? I bet.
>>
File: natal chart censored.png (197 KB, 700x1125)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>37819875
>Post the chart.
Here you go. I didn't want to post it earlier since I was trying to ask a more general question, even if I am asking it because of my own chart's placement.
>Generically, it means that the romantic partner will be really important, possibly a top priority, in the person's life.
So does it not say anything about how or where you'll meet this person? Are people with the 7H ruler in 1H just screwed out of such insights?
>Have I already read your chart here?
Quite possibly, I've posted in /astro/ a number of times before. That particular point of mine you quoted is from another forum though.
>>
>>37819905
I can't remember if I've read your chart. There was a Libra Rising, Libra Mars, Mars-Saturn opposition anon that I read for a long time ago, focusing on explaining Aries Saturn. The conversation had something to do with leadership, conflict aversion, stuff like that. But I can't remember the details of the chart or the conversation. Maybe it rings a bell. If it is you, I am actually very happy that you are learning astrology, or at least it seems that you are.
>So does it not say anything about how or where you'll meet this person? Are people with the 7H ruler in 1H just screwed out of such insights?
I wouldn't feel bad about this, it's not like the other placements are much more precise. There's general indications but nothing you can stake your life on. So, say, ruler of the 7th in the 9th - will you meet someone abroad, or at university, or at church? No one can tell.
Now, how would I read something about your partner? Unfortunately for you, there's further complications.
The partner is described by the 7th house and its ruler. Your partner is likely to have some traits associated with Saturn in Aries, and also with Libra Mars. I would think that this means a woman with a sharp tongue, unyielding personality, maybe aggressive, possibly coarse, or alternatively more stern. Mars-Saturn opposition implies a somewhat extreme personality. Libra Mars implies someone who's publicly known to be controversial. So I would think that this helps us narrow a profile for the partner which may help with meeting or recognising her. However!
There are more aspects. Mars is configured closely to the Moon and to Jupiter by trine. This may indicate a caring, soft, gentle personality; a warm personality, a glorious, tolerant, wise personality. So perhaps a stern and opinionated woman, but one that is also known as the "elder sister" type, an a learnt, scholarly woman who is well-justified in her controversial opinions and dogmatism?
Hard to say.
Nice Lot of Fortune btw.
>>
Hi, I'm almost 30 and know my saturn return is approaching. What can I expect?
>>
>>37819974
>There was a Libra Rising, Libra Mars, Mars-Saturn opposition anon that I read for a long time ago, focusing on explaining Aries Saturn. The conversation had something to do with leadership, conflict aversion, stuff like that.
Oh! Yeah that's probably me. I'm surprised/impressed you remembered that. I think I vaguely remember the conversation as well, but not very well.
>If it is you, I am actually very happy that you are learning astrology, or at least it seems that you are.
Thank you! I'm not learning it as intensively as I used to be, but I have a semi-active interest which isn't going away. It's just too interesting, and the more I learn, the harder it is to write it off as superstition. I did a study of Pluto as it relates to Western historical eras since the mid-1700s, and that really was hard to read as anything other than a confirmation that this stuff is real.
>Mars is configured closely to the Moon and to Jupiter by trine
I've never factored this in since it's not as exact as that opposition, and I prefer looking at aspects that are within a degree or so. But, I guess I should consider looser aspects as well, since most people do.
>So perhaps a stern and opinionated woman, but one that is also known as the "elder sister" type, an a learnt, scholarly woman who is well-justified in her controversial opinions and dogmatism?
That sounds... weirdly, exactly, like a woman I would not only find personally attractive (even too good for me), but who would probably very good for me in my life. And I could definitely see how my life could be heavily affected by her, how a woman like that would exactly fill some needs I have, to the extent it might fulfill that "7H ruler in 1H huge significance in life" idea.
>Nice Lot of Fortune btw.
Thanks! idk if it really means anything, astro-seek just adds it to the chart automatically.
>>
>>37820017
Is your birth time accurate to the minute?
>>
>>37820062
Yes
>>
>>37820053
>I'm surprised/impressed you remembered that
I remember most charts and discussions I've had about them, which is strange considering that I struggle to remember people's names IRL. It is what it is.
You do have that 9th house Moon, and a strong Mercury, so I can see some good indications for astrology.
>I did a study of Pluto as it relates to Western historical eras since the mid-1700s, and that really was hard to read as anything other than a confirmation that this stuff is real.
I don't know what you mean by this but I'd like to hear more.
>I've never factored this in since it's not as exact as that opposition, and I prefer looking at aspects that are within a degree or so. But, I guess I should consider looser aspects as well, since most people do.
Within a single degree is absurdly close. Within three degrees is VERY close. Between three and seven degrees it is meaningful. The Moon is an exception since 13 degrees is also very close for the Moon.
In your case, the Jupiter trine is more or less exactly within three degrees, so I would take it very seriously. It is a separating, left-facing trine, but it's still very major.
For the partner, I can't say for sure what your partner will be like, or where you will find her. But some place where a woman like that shows up might be relevant. Your Saturn return will probably help clarify the issue.
>Thanks! idk if it really means anything, astro-seek just adds it to the chart automatically.
The Lot of Fortune is an important placement. Yours is interesting because it shares the same sign with its ruler, in the positive 11th house. This is very positive.
>>
>>37820017
>>37820082
Saturn has ties to three houses in your chart. The 8th, the 9th, and the 11th. However, Saturn is also conjunct your MC, so I think 10th house topics may also be relevant. Saturn is also receiving great aspects from Venus and Jupiter, but it is a night chart which is a negative factor.
Night chart Saturn returns can be more confusing, disorienting or chaotic than day chart Saturn returns. I would expect stressful and challenging, but possibly also very helpful themes of public life, of reputation, of career, acknowledgement, taking on new responsibilities, of events that have to do with friendship, social groups, belonging, beliefs, spirituality, education. Possibly something to do with money, inheritance, investments, or death.
You may expect to receive an inheritance during your Saturn return, but it may grieve you. Alternatively, stress but probable success with investment activities.
Your Saturn return seems like a public affair that has to do with your place to belong, your education/values/spirituality, possible travel, and your career. I think it will probably be difficult, but Saturn has some really positive aspects here, so I think in the end you shouldn't come out of this empty handed. There should be something of significant worth that is given to you in return for the stress and difficulties.
>>
>>37820131
>You may expect to receive an inheritance during your Saturn return, but it may grieve you
My mom will die in that period, won't she?
>>
>>37820112
>I don't know what you mean by this but I'd like to hear more.
Aight, well, here's what I got, minus exact dates because I don't want to dig those out of my notes rn:
- Pluto was in Capricorn before the American Revolution flared up, and during the beginning of that war. It's also been there since 2008. It seems to indicate period of increasingly overbearing institutions and social discontent, which leads into:
- Pluto was in Aquarius in the later American Revolution but moreso coincides with the French, Haitian, and overall the nastier, global sweep of revolutions which happened as a result of the USA's birth. Power to the people, overthrow of those Capricorn issues. This pattern also coincides even earlier in the 1500s with the Protestant Reformation. These periods herald a PERMANENT fall from power of a great institution. The Papacy still exists, but "Christendom" as it existed in medieval times is done. European Monarchy still exists, technically, but they don't matter much anymore. We're about to head into this again and you don't need astrology to feel the brewing unrest.
- Pluto in Pisces correlated with that weird era of religious fanaticism in early America.
- Pluto in Aries correlated with Manifest Destiny. It covers the bulk of American territorial expansion. Relevant because Aries pioneering.
- Pluto in Taurus is the longest period because of Pluto's elliptical orbit. It correlated with a period of American consolidation on the continent. Also the American Civil War, because Taurus's concept of ownership includes ownership of people, i.e. slavery.
- Pluto in Gemini saw the rapid spread of early telecommunications, as well as the twin and still-incompatible theories of General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.
- Pluto in Cancer correlates pretty exactly with WW1 through the Great Depression. Lots of sad, lots of loss of home.

continuing in a follow-up post
>>
>>37820154
- Pluto in Leo spans WW2 and those, ah, "sunny" years in the 50s afterwards. Each country is full of pride and trying to "express" itself fully, even if that means expressing itself onto its neighbors.
- Pluto in Virgo was Vietnam and the hippies, basically critiquing that Leonine pride which preceded it.
- Pluto in Libra is where I start to get less certain because I don't know my recent history as well, but I think this correlates with the height of the social justice movements, like, during the period when they were actually trying to do something good.
- Pluto in Scorpio is the era I know the least about, and also the shortest period. I think this had to do with Cold War James Bond spy-stuff. But I don't think I understand this era very well.
- Pluto in Sagittarius correlates with globalization and little overseas wars against religious fundamentalists.
- Which brings us back to the recent Capricorn era which started in 2008.

This study focused on American history, and to a lesser extent Europe. I tried looking up past Chinese Pluto in Aquarius eras and it didn't seem to affect them in the same way. Most I could find was something about an era of increased piracy. As the timeline approaches the modern day though, the effects seem to be more consistent across the globe.

part 3 next because this is fun
>>
>>37820185
That's the history. It's enough to give me some thoughts about what this imminent Pluto in Aquarius cycle will bring.
>What institution will be castrated?
In the 1500s it was the Catholic Church, and to some extent, institutionalized religion in general. People can read the Bible for themselves and things just can't go back to the way they were. In the 1700s/1800s it was European Monarchy. Democratic ideas have taken hold and the world is not going to forget the peace and glory of states which were able to truly adopt them. What could be next? The institutions which seem to be overreaching right now are our increasingly managerial bureaucratic governments, and what one might generally call "the economy", but might be more specifically enormous and gluttonous corporations. People fucking hate both of these, perhaps especially the latter. I could also see the USA losing its status as global kingpin.
>Will the USA go to war with China?
Pluto in Aquarius can lead into international war, but that's not what it's ABOUT. China is in a very bad strategic position, and it knows this. The USA mostly wants China to fucking chill. But even if you disagree with both of those points, here's what I see as the real picture:
>The Real Deal
Pluto in Capricorn indicates a period of overreaching institutions and increasing social unrest/discontent because of it. So, where do we see that happening in recent years?
- The USA, with ever-increasing polarization, loss of faith in the government, and events like the 2020 riots and the Trump "insurrection"
Ah - so the USA is going to fall to China! Well, no.
- China, which is a fucking Orwellian nightmare of a state, is not as internally homogeneous or stable as they'd like you to believe, and has some serious long-term problems they're not dealing with.
Oh, okay. So it's gonna be the big powers?

fuck out of room again, part 4 below
>>
>>37820242
No.
- Iran, leader of Islamist bullshit, has an increasing and already very significant minority of atheists.
- Russia, is fighting a long war and burning through their resources, and its core ethnic populace is only accepting it because they're not the ones getting drafted.
- Israel does not fucking like their president.
- Remember those Canadian truck drivers and how the government froze their bank accounts?
- How is Japan going to solve the low birth rate / Hikikomori / insane toxic work environment problem anyways?
- South Korea is almost literally run by a corporation at this point.
- Argentina just elected the world's first ancap president, who basically ran on a platform of gutting the government.
These are the ones I'm aware of. Maybe I'm wrong about some of them, but I'm confident about enough of it to be confident about the general picture. I don't think this Pluto in Aquarius era is going to be about the USA going to war with China, or about the USA having some kind of civil war again. At least, not only those things. I think the entire fucking planet is going to lose its shit and things are going to happen that people previously thought were inconceivable, because that's what Pluto in Aquarius likes to do. Out with the old, and in with the new. Power to the people, and God Bless the Internet.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
>>
>>37820145
>My mom will die in that period, won't she?
I don't think anyone can possibly know that. I don't use astrology to make such predictions.
>>
>>37820112
So uh... now that that's out of my system,

>Yours is interesting because it shares the same sign with its ruler, in the positive 11th house. This is very positive.
What would it mean though? I've heard that the 11th house is related to sort of receiving things from society, would my Lot of Fortune placement indicate something like being given a lot of opportunity or things always somehow working out?
>Within a single degree is absurdly close. Within three degrees is VERY close. Between three and seven degrees it is meaningful.
Noted. Thanks for the info.
>You do have that 9th house Moon, and a strong Mercury, so I can see some good indications for astrology.
ngl if I wasn't so scared of what my friends and family would think of me, or if I had some friends who were already into astrology, I'd probably have dived into it way deeper by now. I've done a few basic readings on here and gotten surprisingly good responses from them, despite working at a very amateur level. I just feel like devoting too much time to astrology is kind of insane, like, literally.
>>
>>37820154
>>37820185
>>37820242
>>37820279
Thank you for sharing this anon, I appreciate that. I don't have much competence in mundane astrology, but I am glad to see you investigating it so eagerly. If you like mundane astrology, you may be interested in "Mundane Astrology: The Astrology of Nations and States", by Green, Raphael, and Carter. A popular technique is also to track the planetary cycles, like the Saturn-Pluto cycle, Saturn-Neptune cycle etc.
>>
>>37820331
>What would it mean though? I've heard that the 11th house is related to sort of receiving things from society, would my Lot of Fortune placement indicate something like being given a lot of opportunity or things always somehow working out?
Sure, that can work, also support from friends, social groups, and patrons. But what I was looking at was the ruler of the Lot of Fortune being in the 1st house from the Lot of Fortune. It's like being the source of one's own fortune.
The lot of fortune, its ruler, and some of the other important lots and their rulers can also be used in certain eminence techniques. For example, the chart of Joe Biden looks awful if you are only looking at the planets. But many of his important lot rulers are placed in the 7th house measured from the lot of Fortune. Usually the 1st or the 10th are preferred, but it appears that in Biden's case the 7th was sufficient to make him very famous. Of course, a lot of these can depend on social context as well. Someone born into a powerful family has a much smaller barrier to entry to becoming "eminent".
>ngl if I wasn't so scared of what my friends and family would think of me, or if I had some friends who were already into astrology, I'd probably have dived into it way deeper by now.
That's understandable. To go at it completely on your own requires a bit of mania. I wanted the power of knowing what is impossible for people to know, which is why I managed to got so far despite the lack of a supportive environment.
Cont
>>
>>37820331
>I just feel like devoting too much time to astrology is kind of insane, like, literally.
I am not sure what kind of response to give here. I've spent thousands of hours on this, and to be honest, it couldn't have been any other way, because I seek out knowledge compulsively without having much choice in the matter. With that said, while it might be a bit crazy to make astrology into a career - which I nevertheless want to do - I don't think it is crazy to just learn it. Of course, prioritise your efforts in whatever way pleases you.
With that said, if you do want some structure to help you study astrology, I think that Chris Brennan's courses are very good. It helped me take my skills to the next level. Just something to keep in mind, if you ever feel like taking the plunge.
>>
>>37820279
Where the hell did you get the info about the Russian core population not being drafted? First of all, there is no core population, secondly, everyone is drafted, no matter ethnicity.
>>
>>37820460
A youtuber called Perun. The particular point in that video was that when polled about their opinion of the war in Ukraine, the ethnically Russian populace is usually pretty neutral, but when mobilization was first announced, that rating TANKED. And when the Russian MoD made clear that they were mainly recruiting from minority groups, the number quickly rose back up to neutral. I have no idea which specific video that was, unfortunately.
>>
File: jeff-cavaliere.png (73 KB, 537x550)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Fitness bump
>>
>>37820470
Thanks!
>>
>>37819292
Capricorn has goat like beard. Face looks proportionate, spo +Virgo vibe, unless anyone here will judge against.
>diet
no, it would not
>>
Please pray for me and or bless me somehow with at least one thousand USA dollars in my hands very soon. I wish to purchase a gun soon!
>>
>>37820470
As I thought, he distorts somehow: the backbone of the army consists of ethic "Russians" (although there is no such thing as pure Russian, it is always a mix and not always Slavic), but there's a generous draft, mostly voluntary, from other ethnic groups, majorly from Caucasus due to the culture of that region. It is more warrior-based.
>>
File: cjome.jpg (322 KB, 1024x1024)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
What's the relationship between western zodiac elements and eastern zodiac elements? Because I'm both a Cancer (water) and a Dragon (metal) and I'm not sure if one takes precedence over the other - or if it's just a combination of elements like dual-type pokemon
>>
Just curious how fucked my chart is. I think the libra ascendant and cancer sun is.. conflicting. I need to change something but nothing ever seems to work.
>>
>>37823843
There is no relationship between them. Those are two different languages which happen to describe same thing.
Plus, both things that you named, Sun sign, and probably the animal of the year - are not of primary importance in description of personality.
Sun's location is used to calculate lots, describing a person, describe the quality of spirit, and some other things. But rarely the Sun represents the essence of the person.
The sign of the year in bazi (Chinese astrology) describes a person's early childhood, their relationship with ancestors/grandparents, family's wealth, and the first impression of the person in question.
>>
>>37823950
makes sensee, thanks anon
>>
File: test_scope.png (113 KB, 520x520)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>37823950
>>37824657
>But rarely the Sun represents the essence of the person.
So judging by what others have said ITT, the ascendant, ascendant's ruler, and moon are more important to capture the "essence" of a person. Is that right? Ascendant Aries + Mars Ruler + Gemini Moon btw
>>
>>37824798
In short, yes. To be more specific: important is not the right word. With these, it is easier to capture the "essence". The ascendant allows you to understand what is the first impression of the person on other people, the ruler of the ascendant shows you what planet is the best for the description of the person, while the Moon describes what is the emotional intellect, understanding of comfort. Everything in the world is filtrated in the person by the Moon for safety.
It does not mean though that the Sun is useless. Most probably, I do not understand how to formulate the meaning of the Sun placement for now. Because the Sun is also very important in synastries.
In your case, by the way, the Sun is one of the possible candidates for the essence. Aries is ruled by Mars, but it is also place of exaltation for the Sun.
>>
>>37819292
friend literally all you need to do is bare minimum excersise, either lose the goatee or grow a full beard. keep your hair brushed and managed. that’s literally it. you’re fine
t. woman
>>
>>37820062
Nigger. You really need to stop accusing every single late degree ascendant of having the wrong birth time. Billions of people have late and early degree ascendants. You sound like a retard every time you do this
>>
>>37825479
Not that anon. Their point is valid, no one is accusing anyone, but astrology is a tool that needs precision.
Also, it is mostly me, not that anon, who complains about the charts being difficult due to border-like situation and zoidbergs away :B
>>
>>37824917
>In your case, by the way, the Sun is one of the possible candidates for the essence. Aries is ruled by Mars, but it is also place of exaltation for the Sun
appreciate you anon thanks
>>
>>37825462
I wasnt asking for looks advices, i just want to know if im rising Leo or rising Virgo since i was born the exact minute it changes. The other anon told by looks along with questions may have a clue. LoL i got burned for free
>>
>>37823946
>"just curious how fucked my chart is!"
>Jupiter on the ascendant
Your chart looks pretty good actually lol. Main problem is that Venus-Saturn square, but that's not all that bad on its own.
>>
>>37827168
>Jupiter on the ascendant
>Fat fuck
Yeah, it's truly a good placement, hahaha.
>>
>>37807587
threadly reminder that if you have a masculine mars sign you're a nigger. you get your shit kicked in and cross the wrong people every single time you exhibit your bravado, obnoxious behavior. you lead head first into everything and you end up crossing the wrong person and then you have a real issue on your hands that you don't know how to maneuver because you've relied on your masculine mars sign to carry you through everything in life
>>
>>37827269
In that case you need to defatify and tap into the energies of conquest and triumph!
>>37827334
WRONG
>>
File: crycel.jpg (80 KB, 750x1000)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>Sun and Saturn conjunct
>Father wants nothing to do with me no matter how I try to reach out

wtf bros astrology was suppose to be bullshit!
>>
File: chudjak it's over.png (285 KB, 512x512)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>37827849
>my Sun is conjunct my father's Saturn in synastry
>father has a burning hatred of everything I consider important
Bros... I am afraid that...
>>
>>37827168
Scary how accurate it is. Venus and Saturn represent the biggest issues I have in life. Can't say Jupiter's fortune/luck has ever helped me when I needed it though. Although I should have died twice, maybe that counts.

Definitely not fat though, I love gear and competing too much
>>
File: chart.png (182 KB, 700x1125)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
Any thoughts on my chart? Just curious. Appreciate any insight
>>
>>37828121
Comfypilled relaxmaxxer? Or an artist? Maybe a dad?
>>
>>37828796
>Comfypilled relaxmaxxer?
Correct! Just woke up from a nap
currently through changes/ saturn return thoughever. I've got some debt and a girl I like in another country (can't be comfy :( )
>>
>>37825521
No it’s not valid. Maybe if it were exact noon I could understand why you’d ask if it’s the right birth time. But unfortunately for both of you billions of people have even 29 degree and 1 degree ascendants. It’s really not up to you and it gets so old it’s every single time someone posts a late degree ascendant. You all sound like cusp cucks. And then you all start yapping about how the doctors don’t actually write down your real birth time so it could ackshulayyy be 20 mins earlier. You’re both annoying. Guess everyone’s birth time is inaccurate then!

That’s also the same dude that tried to say direct nodes were rare lmao
>>
>>37827269
In what world lmao
>>
>>37829037
Dude, birth time is a really difficult question and the one written in the birth certificate is not always correct. Gauquelin, the first scientist who used statistics to study astrology, researched the question and found out that at least in France almost all time births were with 10-20 minute lag due to the registration process.
Another point to be made is that there is an argument between astrologers on WHAT specifically should be considered as the time of birth: the time of first scream? First breath? There are other options.
And do not get me started on the problems of how DST affects the chart while it is not implemented everywhere, and even if implemented, sometimes its use is irregular.
Since astrology is kinda marginal nowadays, it is naive to suppose that doctors at hospitals, who have work to do, would be meticulous about time of birth.
In the end, the aforementioned problems are exactly the reasons on why professional astrologers ask the time and then check whether it is more or less valid, and then they can start consultation.
To be honest, I personally do not understand (it is not judging, more an amazement really) how astro anons here can work at all! Astro calculators, despite being very upgrade nowadays, still need some explanation to be used and the utmost care should be exercised when one types in their birth data. For what I care, I cannot trust any chart here, because I am not sure that the latitudes, longitudes, GMT, and DST are right. I often re-check one chart in different calculators, because there is always a chance of a flaw! The calculator can be bugging, the place can be not recognized, DST usage can be incorrect. There is always a chance to fuck it all up. So, stop taking it personally and apply professional point of view.
>>
File: chart.png (190 KB, 700x1125)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
anything interesting?
>>
>>37829037
I am literally that due with the nodes, and the direct nodes ARE rare due to characteristics of the Moon's movement. I only recently remembered that the settings of the astrocalculator offer several types of nodes. To find out whether the nodes are direct, the settings should be put at "true nodes", and most of the charts are put at "mean nodes" which of course will not show the direction of their movement, because retrograde movement is presupposed in there. Thus, the only true-direct-nodes charts in the previous thread are two or three which specifically denote that the nodes are D(irect)
>>
>>37819974
Hey could you check my chart please? Contact? I have some specific questions
>>
>>37829564
Sure.
>>
>>37829679
Any way to comtact you privately if not I can post just wanted to ask
>>
>>37829708
Try this on Discord and see if you can add me.
welovepaperhere_15668
>>
Should I go with placidus or whole house if it planets change their houses dramatically?
>>
>>37830172
The answer you get will change depending on what kind of astrologer you speak to. I am a whole sign astrologer, so I will tell you to use whole signs.
>>
>>37829861
Just saw this, adding you soon.
Question, is the chart a hard fate?
>>
>>37830285
>Question, is the chart a hard fate?
I'd have to see it.
>>
File: 1710422598676315.png (118 KB, 700x1125)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>37830375
I will share here.
Scorpio Asc I believe.
>>
Lol, so true scorpio bros. Ryan is truly me.

https://www.tiktok.com/@scorpio_1027_oct/video/7321285144600497441?lang=en&q=scorpio&t=1714771538053
>>
>>37829708
>>37829861
Dont do it, they are witches who gonna steal your sperm
>>
>>37831944
I am a man, anon.
>>
>>37830476
You should generate your chart properly with the Rising Sign. You also need accurate birthtime.
I am surprised that you have still not contacted me on Discord when you said you would.
Assuming an accurate birth time, this is a night chart, so it looks mostly good, particularly for art, recreation, and the fathering of children. Spirituality is also relevant, but there may be difficulties with university. Possible 6th house problems.
>>
anyone look at krschannel for vedic astrology? I looked at videos of him covering aspects that appear in my chart (eg. sun in virgo in the 6th house for aries ascendant), and it seems very inaccurate
>>
>>37813297
>I am 20 years old
Relax, child. When I was your age girls weren't interested in me either. Just don't get fat, make some money and be wary of your enemy sign.
>>
What's the best way to find out what time you were born? I live in the UK.
>>
>>37835085
Ask your mom and dad, and then have some experienced do a rectification. Don't think the UK government list birth times on the records. Maybe your hospital did though, so it might be worth checking with them.
>>
bump
>>
>>37835037
Vedic astrology and western astrology are two different things, so if you listened to hi checking your western-type chart, then no wonder you had no result. Although it is good that you noticed inaccuracy!
>>
File: 1674364997381263.png (274 KB, 580x449)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
how can I find out if my ex is coming back this year? My numerology personal year and hers both aligned with personal year 3 and it said ex lovers coming back is very likely. Its been 2 years. She was emotionally unavailable at the time and I kept breaking no contact like an idiot.

https://numerology.astro-seek.com/personal-year/3
>>
File: houses.png (221 KB, 1153x743)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
I've been trying to understand my odds of success in my life here from the 1st+10th houses and respective conjunctions. What does it mean here by success at "mature age", and does that refer to to creative stuff or strictly business? Thanks.

chart rel: >>37824798
>>
>>37807587
to the anon that doesn't understand the capricorn sign: you think it's a laid back and aloof sign which it is, but if you piss it off to the point of no return, you better run to the opposite side of the globe and hide in a bunker and say your prayers because it will find you no matter what it takes. that's the deepest core of it and it only activates if again you push it to the point of no return which is rarely seen. you better go hide in india and in a cave if you truly pissed it off because it will move heaven and hell to find you
>>
>>37837480
lazy pussys that wont do shit but keep thinking gay little doodles in the sky makes them dangerous
lol
>>
Someone give a based nonreddit reading please
>>
>>37833696
Thats exactly what a sperm stealer witch would say
>>
>>37838174
Non-reddit, you say? Very well.
I can see that you are a chimppilled sexlord incelchad stubbornmaxxer. An intellectual moggod superchud. A nagging, negging femoidslayer. A high roller, Russian roulette grand championship winner. A social credit, friend making, stat grinding sigma. A tardpilled, psychopilled STRVGGLEmaxxer. An invincible hylicchad priest.
>>
File: astr.png (86 KB, 790x558)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
total astro n00b here. any comments on my chart?
>>
>>37835078
Betabux
>>
I’d like to get some thoughts on my chart. Since I was born, Pluto has been transiting all that crap in my 8th and 9th houses, and is now in my 10th, which I’m worried about. It’s been a sad time, astrologysisters.

Also any insight to big events that might (have or will) happen in my life? How my relationships typically go? I don’t want to give too much away, I’d just like to see what anons think from my chart alone.

Also, what do you think of Myers Briggs personality types in combination with the natal chart? I am an INFJ I believe. Does my chart align with that placement?
>>
>>37841143
Based af
>>
>>37842417
>Also, what do you think of Myers Briggs personality types in combination with the natal chart?
I don't use it.
For relationships, well, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news if it is new to you, but it seems like a pretty negative picture. Mars is the ruler of the 7th house, in a day chart, in the sign of its fall. Venus is in Aquarius, conjunct Saturn (although also trine Jupiter). You do have the ruler of the lot of Fortune in the 10th house from Fortune.
Seems to me like you're more of a career woman. You also probably won't have anything to worry about until Pluto gets to 12 degrees Aquarius or something.
>>
Newfag here, Can i get just a general reading on this? Anything that stands out?

I was told once that supposedly later in my life i may end up very wealthy (something about Saturn being ruled by Jupiter?) Any info would be appreciated
>>
>>37807587
Should I go off my vedic sign or my western sign for looking for insight into the path I should take? I'm split between pisces and Aries and I'm not sure what to look out for when seeing planet conjunctions and what each thing means
>>
>>37844800
Those are two different systems, you can go with both, providing that if you start interpretating your chart with means of Vedic astrology, you go on with Vedic astrology. If you take a Western stance, make a distance in your head between two readings. Essentially, both systems will describe you the same but from different view points.
>>
>>37844086
That’s ok, I’m aware of the bad news, you can give it to me straight. I am more focused on career, it basically comes first or else I can’t rest. Chiron in my fifth house doesn’t help either. Lately I’ve been wistful and sad because I can’t live a carefree life and always struggle with my relationships and really just don’t know what to do anymore.
What do you think will happen when Pluto gets to that degree of Aquarius?
>>
>>37807688
idk but I'm a taurus and have dated 3 Leos and along with them very well but they all cheated eventually so I broke up with them. I dont hate them or anything, I just cant date someone who cheated, even if they apologize, which they all did. I also have leo rising, and have thought that might play into why leos like me
>>
I was born on may 1 and used to be in love with a girl born oct 31 but now we hate each other's guts. we were super deeply and passionately in love, too. I dont even really know how it happened lol. shit just got fucked up all of a sudden. oh well I guess lol
>>
File: graphic.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1559)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Tell me what i should be doing withy life?
Didn't know my exact time of birth btw, dont know how much it matters
>>
>>37845288
>What do you think will happen when Pluto gets to that degree of Aquarius?
Things might get stressful and your life may require extreme regimentation. Venus is also nearby so things might get a bit better, or maybe not. Could indicate relationship difficulties as well with a triple conjunction like that.
>>37844784
Do you consider yourself an explosive and dangerous fella, possibly with some self-esteem trouble?
>I was told once that supposedly later in my life i may end up very wealthy (something about Saturn being ruled by Jupiter?)
Probably with reference to your Saturn return, which was back when you were 27-30 years old. There's another one coming at 57. I can see some indications for success from banking or investments as well, possibly.
>>
>>37846604
I’ve been through similar. It really sucks.
I still wonder if I could have done something different but it’s way too late now..
>>
>>37844086
Can you elaborate on how relationships play out for placements such as mine? Or what my problem in relationships would be, due to these placements such as Mars in fall and Venus conjunct Saturn?
>>
recommend me the best astrology books
>inb4 pastebin link
NONE OF THE PASTEBIN LINKS FUCKING WORK ON MY COMPUTER I CANT ACCESS THAT FUCKING WEBSITE BECAUSE OF SOME DNS PROBLEM SO FUCK YOU AND RECOMMEND ME SOME BOOKS ALREADY SO I CAN LEARN ABOUT THIS SHIT WITHOUT HAVING TO VISIT THESE RETARDED WEBSITES AIMED AT WINE AUNTS WITH 5 CATS
YES I AM ANGRY
>>
File: 5786548.png (69 KB, 1200x1600)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
What tf am I supposed to do with this? What a mess.
>>
>>37849347
>start with Ben Dykes Traditional Astrology for Today, and after you have some understanding of the basics read Chris Brennan (Hellenistic Astrology the Study of Fate and Fortune).
>Brennans astrology podcast should be mandatory.
>>
>>37849428
thank you
>>
bump
>>
File: chart1.png (311 KB, 1006x712)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
Hi astro reader anon, I'm wondering what can be gleamed from this chart in regards to overall life mission and areas to work on.
>>
I want to ask about my chart but I think I might have asked too much
>>
>>37807587
Why does God hang out with a bunch of fat babies? What a freak
>>
What's the best evidence we have that points to astrology being real? I checked out my zodiac sign today and read up on it. Concerning pisces was a handful of traits I agreed with strongly but then more that was completely incorrect for me, so 50/50. It left the impression that these star signs are just crap. I tried it with my brother and again, maybe 1/3 was dead on, but 2/3 was entirely incorrect, so it's not convincing really...
This was the site I used dunno if that makes a difference.

https://www.astroyogi.com/zodiac-signs
>>
File: lustprovokingimage.jpg (627 KB, 777x1035)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
Is there a relationship between Rising/Sun/Moon and Superego/Ego/Id or am I completely off base here?
>>
>not a single chart read
I'd do it myself if I knew how
>>
>>37851920
Very off base, but cool image.
>>
>>37851398
Harmonizing with people will be a big theme. Working out balances in relationships. I wonder if you do art of some kind.
>>
File: IMG_2967.jpg (957 KB, 1284x1683)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
this is my crushes chart. I’m not looking for a compatibility reading right now I just want to know more about the type of person she is based on her chart. Thoughts?
>>
>>37811232
This is not true. I've never related to my sidereal even after studying the vedic system. Actually there is even such a thing as a tropical vedic astrologer.
>>
>>37841582
strong insecurities. will need to find your way out of probable depression/anxiety. creative potential if can conquer self doubt. lots of tough lessons to learn. relationship difficulties, not sure what kind, i think extremes of either incel or slut
>>
>>37807587
Am I fucked, Anons? Will I die alone?
>>
>>37853694
I see the possibility of karmic relationships where you’ll need to transform yourself and learn about the correct way of giving
>>
>>37853365
It should be pretty clear whether she’s interested or not. With Mars in Taurus she probably goes for the strong grounded type who can provide for her and good looks are a must
>>
>>37853945
thanks. She’s honestly a little intimidating and I don’t know where to begin, but I hope to approach her soon and see if we make good friends/hit it off. I really like her
>>
>>37849359
Start with learning how to not let your emotions ge the better of yoru especially in romance
>>
Hello friends!

A girl I intensely like did an astrological reading about both of us. She came to the conclusion that we have a deep karmic connection. Now I am left wondering: is having a karmic connection a good or bad thing?

She left it intentionally vague when I asked her. My suspicion is that she doesn't want to hurt me. I also told her I still want to be in touch with her for the rest of my life.

So, can any of you help me?
>>
File: chart_whole_sign.png (194 KB, 700x1125)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
i've posted this chart before, but i have a more specific question. can anyone tell me why animals and children seem to like me, but most people don't? i thought that i give off bad vibes, but the way kids seem to like me tells me that probably isn't true. maybe i just don't have anything to offer to most people?
>>
>>37856349
Looking at some of your aspects, I think it’s safe to say you give off the impression that you are weaker/non-threatening to most people to ward off predators, but unfortunately this tends to actually draw people to you who scrutinize you more intensely than they would the average person. I might be wrong but you don’t appear to be a very domineering person and give the impression to the young that you’re a neutral safe place that can work with them no matter what. Not like you’re a pushover, but you are the polar opposite of someone who is judgmental and short-tempered. You don’t have it in you to harm an adult who’s being a total out of bounds dick, so you definitely would never be able to harm a child. and that’s what makes you so special and loveable
>>
File: uwah.png (69 KB, 1200x1600)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
hi! ive got my chart here and have gotten it read by friends who are just fans of this sort of stuff, but they always mention that mine is very... intense? or unfortunate? in a way, but never explain WHY.
i want to know what makes my chart so shocking to them. sorry if this isn't the right place!
>>
>>37857295
very accurate desu, i'm not a domineering person at all. it's weird though because occasionally i'll meet someone and it'll look like they're scared of me or avoid me in some way. i've even had a few people tell me that i'm intimidating. so it's like this weird thing where people seem to discount me as a threat most of the time, but once in a while i seem like a big threat to someone.

> unfortunately this tends to actually draw people to you who scrutinize you more intensely than they would the average person

can you explain what you mean by this a little more? what kind of person would "scrutinize" like this?

thanks for the reading btw
>>
>>37857475
> occasionally i'll meet someone and it'll look like they're scared of me or avoid me in some way. i've even had a few people tell me that i'm intimidating

probably because you looked pissed off (at the time) due to your nature of thinking critically and feeling somewhat disorganized with your own thoughts/feelings/internal process. They can sense the tension underneath and see that there are some gaps with you they cannot bridge in terms of communication. In other words, you don’t relate. It wards off people like the way a haunted house or scary forest would. Those experiences and feelings you have sort of serve as that buffer. So people who don’t know or aren’t familiar with your pain/struggles/energy are going to feel out of their depth, because they can’t tell what you are, it’s a mystery. That’s what it’s like energetically.
> can you explain what you mean by this a little more? what kind of person would "scrutinize" like this?

I saw you have like this knee-jerk reaction to a certain archetype. Extreme archetypes draw their other extreme counterpart, no exception. If deep down inside, you’re like dobby the pitiful servant, you’re always going to have a brutalizing, unforgiving master like Lucius malfoy in the world. Dobby’s extreme servitude and meekness could only ever be validated by the single force needed to create such a thing existing under those conditions: Which is the outrageous and dominating arrogance of Malfoy. The most polarizing aspects of you will be drawn to you. If you are someone who deep down inside thinks they are actually a worm and super dumb and shitty, and their own self-hatred is so extreme and disproportionate, it will manifest in someone who exhibits the most villainous and darkest of their fears combined, who inevitably will find you because you are the one who is most receptive to that extremely polarizing aspect of themselves
>>
>>37857670
> In other words, you don’t relate. It wards off people like the way a haunted house or scary forest would.
true yeah, doesn't seem like i can do much about that though

> Extreme archetypes draw their other extreme counterpart, no exception.
damn, so i end up drawing judgemental people towards me. i guess it works the other way around too? i've found myself attracted to super judgy people before and it doesn't seem good for me but there's something exhilarating about it. is there a way to work with this or do i just try to avoid falling into that trap?
>>
>>37856349
anon idk you but I just wanted to say I put our info into cafe astrology and we have really good synastry
>>
>>37858793
interesting, idk much about synastry. poast chart?
>>
My chart reminds me of deadpool for some reason ( Yes, the birth time is correct )
>>
File: IMG_2981.jpg (620 KB, 1284x1721)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>37858834
here here
very interesting lol
>>
File: oopoop.png (185 KB, 700x1125)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>37807587
help what does this mean for me
>>
File: astrochart.jpg (353 KB, 748x1028)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Anything interesting here? What do I make of the Sagittarius moon + ascendant combo?
>>
>>37859047
huh, there are some interesting things here
you want to chat on discord?
>>
>>37859477
yea sure. my un is cariboob
>>
bump
>>
buuuump
>>
Does my chart show why I attract women older than me? Serious question, since my first "gf" as a kid almost all my romantic partners were older by at least 2 years bar one
>>
>>37863088
Let's just guess based on ascendant you look very youngish, you might have a childish sense of humor and enjoy getting into arguments but can manage to not go too far with it. You enjoy partying I suppose, you might be far too aggressive for younger women.

Hmm, you could pretty short though as well?
>>
>>37863116
>short
I'm 6'5
>look youngish
People say I'm older than I look, I agree
>enjoy getting jnto arguments
Not really, I hate conflict.
>aggressive for younger women
Not the case so far
The childish humour is on point tho lol
>>
>>37863150
*look older than I am
>>
I’m new to this but I’m looking for advice…
Saturn is in square with my natal moon, Venus, and Pluto.
I read about all this stuff and it makes sense why life feels so extremely difficult.
It seems it’s gonna be like this until next year, at least.
I feel pretty cut off from people I love, for no apparent reason, and the idea of love scares the shit out of me. I’m in a relationship that is amazing but now I struggle to be present and find myself anxious more often than not. I don’t want to leave this relationship as it’s the healthiest one I’ve been in, but there’s a part of me that is terrified of commitment.
>>
How to saturnmaxx?
>>
Feeling lost, can't figure out what I want to do with my life. I really need to figure something out before I turn 30, tired of job hopping every year or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated
>>
File: Traditional.png (202 KB, 700x1050)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Hello, anons. Could I get a reading for career? Specifically, I'm talking about destiny. Traditional astrology. But I'll post my Modern chart, too, just in case.

I'd like to know 2 things. 1- How wealthy will I be? 2- What career?

I already have an idea, but I thought I'd let you guys have a go at my birth chart(s).
>>
File: Modern.png (190 KB, 700x1125)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>37864791
Modern chart:
>>
File: IMG_2160.jpg (396 KB, 1242x1145)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>what kind of woman is best suited for me
>can you tell anything about my appearance or life experiences from my chart
>would i do well with a libra girl?

other questions
(wording from online read i have no idea what any of this means, synastry chart with libra girl)

>is mars conjunct venus good or bad
>is rising conjunct midheaven good or bad
thanks astro
>>
>>37838174
scorpio mars in the 12th, spiteful, vengeful, a little scary. pluto/lilith first house, insecure and emotional but powerful. overall difficulties in love and how you want people to view you

>>37844784
moderate inheritance placements in the eighth is probably what they meant. however saturn in the second indicates poverty.

>>37844800
both. always both.

>>37849428
brennans cast definitely should not be mandatory it’s for idiots and anyone who recommends him doesn’t actually listen to the dork or they’d know better

>>37851398
mental health is a focal point. master this and master all

>>37851869
best evidence of astrology being real has nothing to do with personal astrology or zodiac signs and has everything to do with historical events, transits, and mundane astrology

>>37853365
outgoing but something very serious hidden about them. like a secret they hold close to their heart. suffer in silence

>>37856349
sun venus and mercury in the 6th are responsible for your animal connection, expand to plants

>>37857450
literally no one said this to you. i hope everyone in here is in on the meme at this point. you’re all the same

>>37859381
trauma ridden. poor thing. probably great taste in fashion if you weren’t so insecure and dealing with the tragedies of your life

>>37863088
saturn conjunct sun
taurus venus

>>37863549
test yourself. establish strict routines and habits. push yourself out of your comfort zone. quit all addictions. save money. fast regularly. test your limits and self control. brush your teeth. drink milk. saturn loves you and wants what best for you. only through strife will you understand him.
>>
Can I learn about astrology even though I'm a straight male?
>>
>>37867487
absolutely
>>
>>37867454
>saturn loves you and wants what best for you.
That doesnt seem like the typical description.
>>
>>37867454
>088
What does that mean then?
>>
>>37867487
You have a fragile masculinity and are a fucking faggot. If you doubt about your masculinity for practicing astrology is because you're a fag within.
>>
>>37869084
why do you people ask questions and then when you get the answer you say “what does that mean” ???? it means exactly what you asked. “what is causing x problem” it’s these planets. please use common sense and google is completely free fuck
>>
I was violated by a hobo and ended up stabbing him. Had my sanity questioned as my mom used a fake severe autism diagnosis to get $ and proceeded to try to get me into a psych yard. My ex gf clearly hates me and that’s fine. My only (now ex) friend refused to help me. Also lived in a shelter for a fortnight.
My dissociation seems less of a nuisance now tho.
What am I doing wrong and what’s to come in the next few months? Why has 2024 been so wild? I was a neet not too long ago.
Gemini sun, sagittard rising, taurus moon male.
>>
>>37870620
post chart retardo
>>
File: IMG_0149.png (152 KB, 700x700)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>37870628
Here you go, señorita basado
>>
>>37870663
Having an extremely hard time believing that you stabbed someone. I think a lot of you lie for no reason. No jail time, no reprecussions, no details of the aftermath or how you felt. At least the rest is semi believable
>>
>>37871084
Damn man, it’s almost as if I’m not used to being sexually assaulted and doing crimes. Venting here won’t help. Derealization helps, I admit that I’m starting to like being so hollow.
Anyway, I’m not here to share trauma or look for closure. My querying is very straightforward: why times bad, when good times, what grug do wrong
>>
File: 1715281850673.png (191 KB, 700x1125)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Can I get some advice?
Been studying and I learned that it does describe a jealous and possesive partner and a hard time entering romantic relationships.

Can I get advice regarding any talent or career?
>>
>>37867368
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.