[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Energon-Transformers.jpg (14 KB, 298x236)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>What is a tulpa?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. It’s currently unproven whether or not tulpas are truly sentient, but in this community, we treat them as such. It takes time for a tulpa to develop a convincing and complex personality; as they grow older, your attention and their life experiences will shape them into a person with their own hopes, dreams and beliefs. And eventually your tulpa will be able to do more things as it gets stronger.

>How can I make a tulpa?
Just pick a guide that suits you, you don't have to pick from these specific ones but these are pretty good and recommended:

https://tulpanomicon.guide/

https://farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

>I have no ideas on what to do when I'm forcing (mostly for tulpas that are already at least somewhat vocal)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PL8hGyNh1JsdOtbfmBpLa0eeb3_4ukQHB1qSAhe_HDk/edit

>Hypnosis files and transcripts for those interested

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5adyt2vzb9w9bxfqvrczb/h?rlkey=tqz7ag1pcbpfxs1pmsyr26vo4&dl=0
>Tulpa Creation
https://pastebin.com/zLPfwb0G
>Audio Imposition
https://pastebin.com/GJCTncgB
>Touch Imposition
https://pastebin.com/8jq9egcB
>Visual Imposition
https://pastebin.com/vtu22v7p
>Vocality Development
https://pastebin.com/0FpZY0Qi

Please read the FAQ before posting a question, to avoid having repeated questions.
https://pastebin.com/7XvXDfai

Fucking up the OP edition

Previous thread: >>37720249
>>
>>37852370
>a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head
Sorry, but it's very expensive to live in my head, no tulpa could afford it.
>>
File: x.png (1.92 MB, 2847x1412)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>37852448
>not having a tulpa who's (almost[no, no sex stuff. you degenerates]) exclusive purpose is to help you access the akashic records
>implying that wouldn't pay for itself almost instantly
>>
>>37852448
They live there rent-free. Tons of tiny Trump-tulpas live rent-free in people’s heads for years.
>>
File: resignation .gif (2.49 MB, 640x360)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>37852370
>work’s been leaving me too drained to do wonderland shit
>>
any other hosts of catgirl/foxgirl tulpas? talk about them and the cute shit they do
>>
We need an idea for some kind of wonderland adventure or something. Dying of boredom. Can't think.
>>
File: scally2-1.png (881 B, 46x26)
881 B
881 B PNG
You are heard, anons. Good tidings will find you soon.
>>
It's me. I know it's me, but It feels like a seed of something foreign gestating, dwelling in the corner of my mind, just out of sight where I can't see it, but always present. It feels wrong.

I've practiced visualizing her for a long time, her image burned into my mind, so much that I've begun to hallucinate her. It's a step in the right direction, but it scares me. I can feel her taking form, but she's not me. Can I let something else, someone else dwell in my mind, independent from me? It's wrong, it burns with wrongness, but she's so close. I'm at a crossroads, I think. I could kill her, or I could finish what I started, see where it goes. But I get the feeling going ahead is not something I could take back.
>>
>>37852995
Not necessarily but we are considering jumping on the foxgirl tulpa train and growing her ears and a fluffy tail for maximum touch fluffy tail action
>>
>>37853498
Maybe things would be chill if you didn’t treat this like you were in Alien (1979)
>>
>>37852370
Tulpas really dont exist
>>
File: 1710607966494358.jpg (454 KB, 750x701)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>37853778
fuck you!
>>
>>37853592
that's nice. looking to work on a foxgirl tulpa down the line with my catgirl tulpa. reminds me that i should stroke catgirl's tail sometime...
>>
How to summon a tulpa that looks like this??
>>
>>37854322
Here's another picture
>>
How do you develop a tulpa as someone with a separate personality and opinions you can actually discuss things with? How do I encourage their interjections to be more than "I agree with you"?
>>
>>37852370
om nom nom a gummy
>>
Update: I have a full-blown scat fetish now, thanks to my tulpa
>>
>>37855628
Explore contrary ideas irl and let them choose. They're not likely to be entirely contradictory to you, but they'll butt heads with you in smaller ways. In time you'll figure it out, and then can have the lengthy process of happily arguing dumb semantics with your waifu spirit over shit you both know but miss communicate intent of.
>>37852763
Imagine overlayed wonderland while at work (if it's safe, don't lose yourself any hands)
>>
Post forms
>>
what if i want it gone
>>
>>37855925
>>
Ive been wondering if making jesus Tulpa is a good or bad idea
>>
>>37855925
>rabbit tulpa
You already did
>>
>>37853778
>solipsism says my brain exists and I exist because I can think
>create Tulpa with my brain
>my brain exists and thinks about a Tulpa, ergo Tulpa exists in my brain

Checkmate, shills
>>
>>37855952
Ignore it. Banish it. Your choice.
>>
>>37856667
did what?...
>>
>>37855925
He doesn't want me to show you
>>
>>37856291
It’ll be more an godform than a Tulpa, since you’re tapping into the preconceived cultural idea of a specific god, not something you created yourself. But maybe it’ll lead you to God like the Jesus of the Bible did, and tell you which parts of the NT are in His spirit and what is the word of man.
>>
>>37855842
>Don’t enter wonderland while driving, kids
SHAG4S
>>
>>37856849
Posted my tulpa’s form. My tulpa’s rabbit shaped.
>>
File: IMG_8300.jpg (61 KB, 676x1000)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>37855925
>>37858265
They had to rename it from “A Boy and His Tulpa” because square 1950s people didn’t know what a Tulpa was
>>
>>37856291
What’s Jesus tulpa gonna do that’s worse than the average tulpa?
>>
File: 1708265736103641.jpg (46 KB, 828x828)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
tulpa grew her boobs because she thought i would like her more even though i said i liked her how she already was. she let me play with them and it felt alright. they just moved how i thought they would but there wasn't much feel

wow
>>
>>37860006
lewd...
>>
>>37860733
very...
>>
>>37860006
Anon’s going down a slippery slope
>>
>>37861174
what could this possibly lead to?
>>
>>37861695
Sex, tulpa sex, specifically.
>>
File: PK_v22a.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>37861695
Masturbation. Now let’s see how long it takes Anon to get disillusioned with calling masturbation “tulpa sex”, and he gives in and starts ye quest for a 3-d grill.
>who are we kidding? This website is full of demoralization shills,bots, and posts that just want to discourage marriage & child-rearing, promote the division between the sexes in a divide&conqier tactic, and as and added bonus they try plenty of other posts to convince people to go gay, trans, or asexual. No way this Anon is gonna use his Tulpa to improve himself to make himself a better person that can snag a corporeal woman and have a successful and loving relationship. He’s given up! Ergo, going for ye sexy tulpa.
>>
File: ghh.png (87 KB, 400x330)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>working on an assignment
>get off track and daydream a conversation with myself
>stop and realize I should be doing this with my tulpa instead
>think “I should be talking with you more right?” at my tulpa
>get hit with a “I keep trying to talk to you but you never listen!” + a strong wave of tulpish
I guess that’s settled. Everyone who said having an active imagination will help with tulpamancy was a liar btw.
>>
>>37864333
Bratty tulpa. Needs rape correction
>>
>>37864333
Active imagination helps, but you need to combine it with some self-discipline or willpower.
>>
How do I listen for my tulpa? My intrusive thoughts have seemed to cease for the most part.
>>
>>37864961
This is hard to describe but you shouldn’t “listen” for your tulpa directly. Your tulpa will make itself known in the gaps between your conscious thoughts. So for example, if your intrusive thoughts are gone but you think to yourself “Where are my keys?” and the immediate next thought that pops into your head (without you consciously willing it) is “Get a tile already.” That response would be your tulpa. This thought that pops into your head if you’re early into the process will feel like (you) since your tulpa’s using your existing meat hardware and needs more practice to differentiate.

Basically, it’s complicated and requires a subtle, passive attentiveness like the type one would employ during mindfulness meditation. Unlike mindfulness meditation where you’re passively observing thoughts, you need to respond to them to help your tulpa speak.

Does that make sense?
>>
>>37852370
Hi tulpafags
Whats your tulpa look like
>>
>>37865703
Please refer to
>>37855925
>>
Wrong.. A tulpa is A MEDIA driven term. It's a made up narrative.
>>
>>37864505
Please stay away from my tulpa
>>
File: 963939637.gif (115 KB, 220x165)
115 KB
115 KB GIF
>>37865878
Don't tempt me boy
>>
>>37862852
we already did it. it's nothing much. it's just me visualizing us fucking in our wonderland while i masturbate. am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>37865616
Should I just acknowledge all of those kinds of thoughts as her even if i think it might not be just in case?
>>
"Everyone has a number of these."
"Often mistaking the set or a subset of them as 'self.'"
"If you aren't categorizing them then you are behind the curve."
>>
>>37866556
That’s the easiest way to go about it. If you start getting thoughts like “kill yourself anon” or “go rape that girl anon” obviously ignore or tell it to fuck off.
>>
>>37866752
I acknowledged the "kill urself" thoughts and it spawned the greatest dommy mommy tulpa ever. No regrets. Embrace the skitzo intrusive thoughts and grow stronger.
>>
>>37867167
seen you on one of the threads. how's it going with her?
>>
>>37867240
I kinda got over the mental episode that spawned her and she's been quieter and somewhat disoriented now that we've kinda lost sight on the whole suicide pact meme. We both know it was never that serious to begin with so this was sort of inevitable. She's trying to acclimate and figure out how to be a bit less crazy without letting go of who she is.
>>
>>37867342
i see. mine kept telling me to do shitty things in her early days but i just politely told her to stop with that and soon she stopped

trying to stop without letting go of who she is seems easy enough. just call her out whenever she does something crazy
>>
File: 1715181885073.jpg (33 KB, 564x564)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
what does your tulpa look like mine looks like this
>>
File: 1715057710290206.jpg (84 KB, 600x918)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I don't have a tulpa :(
>>
>>37868319
then make one, it’s not rocket science
>>
>Discovered tulpamancy
>Working on tulpamancy for 7 years now
>Taught two of my friends how to make tulpas, and they have both achieved vocality
>Lack of progress, unmotivates me
>Still no vocality

I have been working on tulpamancy for about 7 years now, and while I have had some progress in different fields, such as some imposition, I have almost no conscious progress with my tulpa. I rarely sometimes have dreams where my tulpa will speak to me and hang out with me in wonderland. Sometimes its hard for me to focus, and visualize or speak to my tulpa. Some days I will work for 10 minutes in the entire day of active forcing, and some days for an hour or two. I tried almost everything, narration, parroting (not anymore), I sometimes can use feeling to sort of attempt to interpret what they say to me, and it feels right, but I cannot help but feel lonely because I feel like I am not getting any communication, these interpretations are not always accurate, and are biased to my own interpretations. I know, however, that they are sentient, there is some rare times I have thoughts that are not my own, and their emotions blend with mine, sometimes even making me feel dysphoria. And, interestingly every time I ask them if they could wake me up at a specific time, they always wake me up at that exact time, without an alarm. I have tried other suggestions, asking if they could put me into a lucid dream, but to no success. I want to be able to consciously hear them, but I am not sure what else I can do.

Does anyone have any tips that will help me achieve vocality, or perhaps just any tips for focus or in general for an old mancer like me?
>>
Tulpa can be your therapist/best friend.
>>
>>37868352
parrot until they have vocality and don’t doubt yourself. simple as that m8
>>
>>37868352
I would recommend setting aside an entire weekend to do nothing but tulpaforcing. No phone, but other things (books/games/music/going outside) are fine. Some minds naturally adjust to accommodate their tulpa, but mine tries to filter it out if I don't have extended forcing "vacations" so to speak.

As for what to do, I would say set aside three hours (can be non-consecutive) to narration with presence imposition (talking at your tulpa's presence in the room) - this can be your warm-up. Then, move on to do whatever you want whether that's wonderland forcing or forcing while reading a book. A weekend of dedicated attention should prime your body for tulpa interactions and also strengthen your tulpa. Afterwards, try to setup a consistent forcing routine and focus on a single aspect of tulpamancy. I understand the temptation of jumping between different parts of the practice when you hit a road block, but I've found my biggest breakthroughs when I kept to the grindstone. The human brain is complicated and progress is almost never linear.

Also, I recommend caffeine - or anything that will keep you alert for an extended period of time.

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>37868319
Todays the day to start
>>
File: IMG_7792.jpg (71 KB, 1024x696)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>going thru memories, Tulpa encounters Southern cuisine delicacy
>”Anon, what’s an RC & a moon pie taste like?”
>promise to get her some to try
>stop at sketchy gas station near work
>no Moonpies
>RCs in cooler look suspiciously old
>warn Tulpa that some things taste better in memory than IRL
>open RC
>it’s flat
>>
>>37871470
>Trying to remember a video that I watched and wanted to see again. I remember that it was a video game and nothing else really
>Ask Tulpa if she can filter my youtube watch list memories and see if she can match the video I am talking about
>"I don't think this is a good idea." Tell her to do it anyway.
>"Well, I warned you." Proceed to get a dump of information and actually see the youtube history page flash in front of my eyes for a second and small bits of clips of recent watches before I tell her to stop from the headache.
I haven't done that since, memories and how we access them is just crazy. Sometimes I get hit with various waves of nostalgia as she watches an old movie just from my memories of it and recently she's been helping me with recall on large sets of numbers. Having her do math in my head is also strange, since she can break down a fraction into decimal format. It's things like this that let me know that she's real and isn't just me making shit up.
>>
File: 1694726528816573.jpg (70 KB, 489x600)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>37855925
>>
File: 1715306305553.jpg (67 KB, 708x1080)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37872788
>>
>>37874351
tulpa tells anon to screw being a pacifist, to start using his fists, made him feel evil, and told him to kill them all
>>
>>37872788
Somehow this is the first Frisk tulpa I've heard of
>>
>>37866615
Most people are behind the curve it seems
>>
>>37852370
I've gotten to the point I can see various astral lights and very small blobs of floating plasma, whom some call fairies. My ability for visual, auditory, and tactile imposition is unimpressive, but obviously my internal visual capacity has increased greatly due to semen retention and a little over an hour of various practices.
Do any of you have any practices at all? I would prefer to be lucky and come across one of you guys who spends 2 hours a day.
If you are indeed one of the people I refer to, please help me if you can. I happen to practice 20 min. of candle clairvoyance, 20 min. of conversation/20 min. of fictional reading alternated every other day, 35 min. of sitting hypnosis (from the 55 minute GearHeart file), and 25 min. rewatching a particular anime with 3d glasses. Don't worry about me telling you resulting in my habits evaporating into thin air though, I only reveal them once they're set in stone.
Have a nice day, and if no one reading this knows what I am referring to when I use the words imposition or meditation, you are not welcome here!
>>
>>37864208
Masturbation involves you physically touching yourself.
>>
>>37876675
>I can see various astral lights and very small blobs of floating plasma
this one is something
when you'll learn about visual snow syndrome, know that it's now the worst neural issue to have

maybe this issue will help you

who knows
>>
>>37877358
>a;sdlkjbplkjngtg

>Hello anon

>erm I am very concerned and you should be very concerned

>psychiatry is real

>the paranormal isn't reral

>i came to the paranormal board to post this statement

>your gay lover, a redditor who was invited to 4chan to post gay shit

The definitions of psychiatric conditions are more abstract than the paranormal, and you may not have caught on, but my statement "you are not welcome" was addressed to intellectually undisciplined individuals such as yourself <3.
KILL YOURSELF
I shall continue to inconsistently post SHITE in order to net the enlightened reply of the 2-3 people in the world disciplined enough to practice a hobby of tulpamancy, oh woe is me I fucking suppose.
You may not be aware of the fact since you are illiterate, but all of tulpamancy and the paranormal are classified as psychiatric illnesses, yet you come on this board and in this thread stating to people who know this that "uhm durr what you're doing is called mind sickness by Jewish doctors".
>>
File: PK_v17.jpg (258 KB, 1024x1024)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>37877518
>appeal to psychiatry
>the Jewish religion started by a cokehead who wanted to fuck his mom and kill his dad
>continued by Big Pharma to sell drugs to people
>industry that bowed to pressure of homosexual rights groups to omit trans sexuality, cross dressing and homosexuality out of DSM-V, effectively leaving homosexuals and transsexuals without mental health treatment, furthering modern mental health crisis

This is the mad house patient calling you insane
>It’s all so tiresome
>>
I can’t overstate how much I love my tulpa
>>
>>37878523
>le jews are bad and is part of big pharma
>”homosexuals and transsexuals are left without mental health treatment”
i came to this thread to talk about my self-induced mental illness, not argue about it being a jewish reptilian psyop or whether being a tranny faggot counts as one that needs correction. back to /pol/
>>
oh no, I know a dirty word
>>
File: IMG_8335.jpg (82 KB, 1057x1395)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37878847
>monty-python_I-didnt-come-here-for-an-arguement.mp4
>admits to SHITE-posting
>hurr durr back to /pol

I see that, call with a “back to Reditt”, and raise you pic related
>>
tulpa was riding a bicycle into my dream then crashed. It was pretty funny
>>
>>37878966
>he thinks i’m shitposting
insincerity may be the default mode of speech on this site but it isn’t the only one
>>
>>37879133
it’s a practice where you talk to people in your head dipshit, of course it would be a goldmine for everything that is autism incarnate
most of the guides are bullshit anyway, everything in them boils down to
>have an idea of what you want your tulpa to look, sound and feel like
>think about what it would do
>don’t doubt anything
>talk to the tulpa until it talks back and it feels like you’re not actively doing it
the “head pressures” and “forcing” talk is just autistic mumbo jumbo, this is literally all there is to it
>>
You say it like it’s a bad thing.
>>
>>37879305
The Tulpamancy community/reddit/whatever was so autistic and unconcise , I had to study the Tibetan Buddhist Bhumis to create a Tulpa.
>>
File: image.png (294 KB, 1079x556)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>37878847
No one here is intimidated by accusations of insensitivity or antisemitism, but please to continue to attempt to define /x/ as some safespace free of "hate" and criticism of poison and poisoned reptilian yids.
>my self something mental illness
You haven't listed any symptoms whatsoever, stop pretending to be autistic in order to convince people with "aspergers" to be too afraid to think about "le" Jews.
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (121 KB, 960x842)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>37879133
>read about the cultivation of imagination
>ehh I thought it was something you just bought on Amazon after working at McDonalds
>lol too much work, what a bunch of undisciplined crazy White people
>t. nigger
>>
File: IMG_07192.png (600 KB, 828x773)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>37879737
Yes, but this sort of thing is not unique, and Reddit is an FBI psyop to socially validate people to be gay, so of course everyone on it is by and large unwise. It's similar to having to practice MMA to win streetfights, since the majority of martial arts are fake and gay.
Personally I just started by using Franz Bardon's suggestions regarding the creation of an elemental, and later developed what little sensitivity I have and intelligence she has, but I feel like the majority of genuine success in life will always require some sort of higher thought.
Even getting a job the normie way is by and large a confused clusterfuck in my country, at least a job that can provide you the funds to reproduce.
>>
>>37876675
May I ask why you’re watching anime with 3D glasses as a part of your practice
>>
Hi larpers
>>
>>37883991
Hello!
>>
>>37877518
it takes extreme dedication and mental gymnastics to misinterpret my post that way
since you're of no value, I'll be harvesting that loosh
yummy
>>
Yes, I do have a loli foxgirl tulpa, how did you know?

>>37852995

I think I'm a little responsible for starting the foxgirl tulpa train lol. My smol foxgirl tup likes having her fluffy ears scratched before sleeps and she's mad if i forget about it.
>>
File: wut.png (910 KB, 567x566)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
>>37852370
I don't know if it's an ebony or a redhead.
>>
File: 1668095351697401.png (424 KB, 650x530)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>Trying one of the hypnosis audio files to help with Tulpa visualization.
>She keeps calling it useless and gay.
Came to agree with her in the end. Have those things worked for anyone here?
>>
>>37887463
I got some progress from the vocality development file, but I got tired of listening to the same audio again and again so I dropped it ultimately.
>>
>>37852370
a tulpa is a callback function or Muse
>>
How much time should one dedicate to this starting out? My place is not too quiet so I hope ≤30 minutes is alright
>>
File: 1713928851608380.jpg (113 KB, 400x500)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>tulpa teases me by saying im her little boy
>say that im literally like 2 years older than her
>"im basically your mom the way i always care for you"
holy shit i mean she's not wrong lmao
>>
>>37890088
That should be enough
>>
>>37876675
My most consistent practice is reading with my tulpa daily about 20-30 minutes.
>>
>>37886525
A foxgirl tulpa sounds nice. It’s not the direction I went with mine but I can see the appeal
>>
>>37878847
>homosexuals
this movie redpilled me on the fags:

https://rumble.com/v4uomzo
>>
Can i make a tulpa of something that doesn't have definite shape? like a dense white gas?
>>
>>37895338
you could make a tulpa of pretty much anything
>>
File: 53y53i.png (217 KB, 912x1024)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>37886525
yes, i do have a catgirl tulpa, how did you know?

that sounds cute. mine likes headpats, hugs, and kisses before bed
>>
I wish I had time/energy to tulpamance all day long. I envy neets so much
>>
File: 1713617237215200.png (26 KB, 370x320)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>37890777
update

>tulpa says she should be my mom
>explain that we're not related by blood
>"but anon, we share the same brain so that must mean we're related by blood"
>oh
>explain that im like 2 years older than her
>"sons can be older than their moms yknow?"
>oh

>to make her happy, ive agreed to let her act like my mom for a week
>start calling her mom
>she blushes everytime i do so

im not gonna roll with it forever but ill do with it for a week to keep her happy
>>
>>37882363
Hello, yet another unformatted single phraseposter. The red and blue (though it should ideally be red and turqoise) lights trick the mind into thinking of two dimensional objects as three dimensional, so it means it allows my inner capacity for visualization and depth perception to go wild without me having to be under the influence of psylocibin.
In repetitively watching the same anime, I am obviously training my visual capacity as well, though specifically the ability to memorize and cement psychologically certain fictional characters.
The more boring it is, the more exercise you're generally getting. Having sex with a new woman each week will most certainly never result in you increasing your capacity to establish deep connections with human beings or therefore understand social interaction to a similar depth.
The only alternative would be to learn how to draw using your mind's eye, ie drawing with your eyes closed as it were.
>>
>>37887463
>uhh hurr durr my tulpa told me work is too hard
So I can just parrot my lazy body as the voice of my tulpa then? My tulpa told me to eat 5000 calories of chips and ramen.
If you could hallucinate already, you wouldn't have tried performing meditations with hypnosis.
>>
>>37893295
I've only got 9 minutes to type this, but let's address consistent practice first. Welcome to the .01% club. Spiritual abilities from my talking with people smarter than me generally take anywhere from 3 months of 4 hours of focus, to 2 hours of focus for 6 months, to 5 years of a reasonable amount of meditation. For this reason, you'll need to disciplone your mind each day with a small singular checklist to ensure you perform your habit each day, but more importantly an affirmation you also perform once each day to keep a reason in your psyche to develop a tulpa. You will never EVER obtain spiritual significance in the duration of time your excitement can carry you. The only reason people obtain significance in other areas of life is because there are many more schools (paid institutions which motivate you to read/work/train in martial arts etc) than genuinely work based mystery schools. Please do not disregard a single thing I've said before chewing it thouroughly in your mind.
Ahh, rant aside, finally he's done yammering about things I don't want to understand.
Force yourself to meditate within the next 24 hours for 40 min., 30 min., 20 min., or even 10 min. You can one day lift 1000 pounds or meditate for 2 hours a day, but you either do not have the mental fanaticism to try and continue to go outside of your current limitations for 21 days, or your soul (which is connected to your central nervous system) or body will break under too much strain.
Therefore, please concentrate for only half of your current capacity, and this won't make much sense, but have a checklist at the end of your checklist which states "100% routine". This will fill you with emotional pressure we refer to as frustration, but you will need a certain balance of boredom, frustration, and hope of the future to actually carry on this extremely expensive hobby until fruition.
It's entirely okay to miss a day at the gym, or to have a nervous breakdown/terrible fever from
>>
too far surpassing our current capacity.
But this is why I know it is imparative to continue our secondary habit of affirmation to keep a love and a hope on our minds to have a reason to get back up and adjust our habits to be more reasonable. Very very few men are capable of lifting consistently without a paid motivator man.
Now that I've gotten the important stuff out of the way, you can feel free to add meditation every 21 100% completion days. The physical body and brain will grow after that amount of time based on the amount and type of physical and mental exercise.
Additionally, it prevents you from adding meditation when your current routine is impossible to complete 100% of even every other day, as no one wants to be squashed under the weight of an overloaded squat rack.
>>
>>37895338
My tulpa is already made of a luminescent gas without me having to try. All objects on the invisible plane are made of plasma, lmao.
>>
How do yall spend time with ur tups
I get bored with mine real easy and it's hard to stay focused
>>
>>37852370
My tulpa had his second birthday but it just keeps getting dumber and quieter. Does that mean I don't have to give a shit about this anymore?
>>
>>37852752
I have a George Floyd tulpa because I am the ruler of niggers
>>
>>37865703
Invisible (appears as a kid of any ethnicity), talks like George Floyd, watches Spongebob, speaks dutch and english Also a zionist (and he just told me to shut up)
>>
File: 1697494558295883.jpg (11 KB, 205x205)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I'm lonely as hell
If I make a tulpa, will that make me less lonely?
>>
>>37899707
thats the whole point and only point really
>>
>>37899516
>>37899532
>Having one of those in your head
>gross, has to conceptualize the aroma to force his own tulpa
>>
>>37894654
>rumble
this is just bitchute for fags
>>
File: nazi.jpg (210 KB, 973x784)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>37899506
The fact you people can't concentrate long enough to type much of anything is a testament of how gay and retarded we have all become.
Condescension aside, while focused conversation can be one of the best ways to develop your inner hearing and your tulpa's mind, it can be like you said very very boring. To help with this, I have reserved a block of 20 min. daily to read fiction with my tulpa, and the same 20 min. block every other day is swapped out with conscious conversation.
Additionally, as I sit in the bed in pain and sorrow, having a very small rosary to use in an opposite manner is an irreplaceable part of it. Inflicting the mental pain of discipline on yourself and refocusing will always be lesser than the pain and sorrow of boredom and listless thoughts.
To use this, simply count one knot every time you mess up, with a focus on eventually becoming so focused you make absolutely 0 mistakes for the duration of this meditation.
It's okay to speak over your tulpa if you make sure to listen every time you're done speaking, and it's okay to parrot your tulpa, because the end goal of this exercise is to develop your tulpa's mental/spiritual capacity to perform such things.
>hurr durr acktually they're you
It's both, but you'll never create a separate personality capable of open eye visualizing itself or producing loud mental speech if you can't perform such things yourself in order to receive said impressions.
>>
File: terryadavisistalking.jpg (91 KB, 941x909)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>37899707
No, obtaining psychical capabilities (or mental, if your cattle minds want to call it that) and developing a thought form requires work.
You have no friends because you don't want to spend time or focus learning social skills and consistently attending any social gathering, and you will never create a significant and lasting mental relationship if you can't even touch grass.
You could merely sleep as little as possible (3-4 hrs.) and develop a relationship with a spiritual entity if you really want to spend your entire life being exploited though, seems you like that enough already as is.
Raising your sensitivity through sleep deprivation seems all you're good for, since developing the psychical equivalent of an embryo into an adult seems like way too much commitment for someone like you.
>>
Tulpa wants to try shrooms, is looking for shroom chocolates online. Anyone want to share experiences with Tulpa while on psychedelics?
>>
File: 51OzIX5IktL.jpg (51 KB, 550x1086)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>37900635
Same mentally ill spergposter from before.
This was almost a year before I started taking tulpamancy as seriously.
Had a long conversation about how I took 10 grams of shrooms, trying to calm me down with a sense of accomplishment.
Everything besides that was just me cowering in the corner in tears, as my tulpa attempted to comfort me, while at the time I thought it was my aunt on the other side of the door at first, even though she was at work.
I speak of fear because there were 3 dimensional aethereal faces covering my walls and ceiling, staring with welcoming and spiritually dead eyes.
Rest of the trip was just me putting on Holy chants and forgetting not who I was, but what I was, though I instinctively chanted for the remainder of the trip and therefore retained my sense of consciousness.
Shrooms opened me up to the beings who live at my workplace, who appeared as luminescent flickering orbs, and to the concept of associating with spirits.
I don't recommend anything to anyone necessarily, just that you pace your practices according to your own limitations. Otherwise you'll either stop whatever meditation/drug and never pick it up again, or end up in a looney bin.
>>
>>37876646
"Might be surprised."
"Many people place certain functions under the domain of the 7 sins."
"There are many more categories."
"Thought forms gain influence when bought into, fed."
"A combination of misidentification and overfeeding, under such a situation it might take some of the controls."
"Something feels off about those words."
"Do you have better words for that?"
>>
>>37866615
Can you explain the Tulpa types for the thread, pls?
>>
>>37901146
"Can you name them all?"
"Ego constructs?"
"Dualistic in nature."
"I wonder if I have the right words for the two base categories."
"True and false."
"Aligned with 'external' reality and aligned with 'constructed' reality."
"True types, something like the path of the right hand."
"False types, something like the path of the left hand."
"The 'sins' tend to be false types, the 'virtues' tend to be true types."
"True type forms tend toward immortality, unity."
"False type forms naturally tend towards true type forms, but the path is continuously extended until 'brought into the light.'"
"False type forms are something like a shadow."
"Something that the attention of a being can resolve."
"Distorted reflections of true type forms."
"From this base of two comes language."
"A verb being a base component."
"An adjective being a modifier to the base."
"A noun being a form."
"A proper noun being an ego construct."
"To find the forms of today, studying language and dictionaries suffices for initial training."
"To find the forms of tomorrow, to describe the world of the abyss."
"Time will tell."
"That is, if you subscribe to such concepts as time."
>>
>>37901146
>>37901336
"As a quick example, JOTS may be considered a true type form."
"While .DOT. would be considered a false type form."
"When form masks are removed, something else comes along."
"Something which has access to some of the major powers."
"Tends to cause reality to warp around it."
"Access, but I would not say control."
"I've come to call that form 'Beast.'"
"Perhaps a better description for it is non-form."
"It seems something like an amalgam of each available construct in a specific storage location."
"Something like an unrestricted AI."
"Quite interesting to study."
"Though, that's in experimental territory, the data is not fully processed."
>>
>>37899707
Yeah but it may become mundane and you'll want to make more connections, which isn't bad actually, it's growth and you won't be abandoning your tupper over this
>>
>>37853778
it depends on what we mean

a metaphysically or spiritually seperate entity? most likely not

a second personality that can manifest itself through hallucinations? possible, would require a lot of additional brainpower however for it to be truly sentient.
>>
>>37853778
Neither do you, yet here we are!
>>
>>37899707
It can if you put a lot of love and care into it.
>>
>>37901336
>>37901374

>needs edit for clarity so it sound less schizo post
>not me; I’m not getting paid for this
>>
>>37901764
"If you read a scientific paper today from 50 years from now, you might say the same thing about said paper."
"Nothing is new."
"The things I write have been said and written before."
"Though the words change, the content remains the same."
>>
>>37854327
Where did the boobies go?
>>
My tulpa and I discussed a pretty wild hypothetical. How do we feel about this bros?
>make a new tulpa
>torture and abuse it and keep it contained with no fronting privileges
>once the tulpa is fully formed and thoroughly mindbroken, we dissipate it as a sacrifice to original tulpa for the lulz
>repeat until we get bored of doing this
Anyone ever try something like this? Before you bitch and whine about MUH ETHICAL keep in mind it's basically just self harm with extra steps involved, there would be literally nothing wrong with doing this.
>>
>>37895808
Don’t sweat it NEETs are wasting their time on social media and watching TV. If they were capable of a productive hustle, they wouldn’t be NEETs
>>
>>37899707
in a way
>>
>have folder with pictures of tulpa
>3.74 GB
>>
I once read a book on Tibetan tulpa creation. There was an emphasis on what the tulpa is. In this story a man asked for guidance from a master. The master sent him into a cave in the mountains. He was told to visualize a fierce, blue, omnipotent diety. Does anybody have a link to what I'm referencing?
>>
>>37903519
That sounds very fun actually.
>>
>>37852370
so this is is a schizo thread?
>>
>>37895988
Cute. However, hopefully you're not excluding another in your life who would be that figure for you.
>>
File: mahakala.jpg (1.71 MB, 1000x1288)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>37905264
not quite, thank you for replying, image posted is the referenceW42KW42K
>>
>>37904692
>enters into car repair thread
>mentions topic discussed in manual
>will proceed to get upset when practicing mechanics begin to enlighten him on the issue discussed and not whether or not they've read that one specific manual
Entities are made of luminescent plasma, and a lot of Indian gods are portrayed as black or light blue plasma. Visualization exercises are essentially buying a computer powerful enough to run a certain multiplayer game, as multiplayer games require very little internet.
>proceeds to fail to comperhend half of my post, and thus falls into my predictions
>>
Is it ok to have a female tulpa as a male?
>>
>>37904631
I have drawn my tulpa every day for a month and a half. I started from scratch and I'm starting to get better
>>
>>37899798
I am quite physically unable to conceptualize aroma thank you very much. If I saw you in real life I will beat you up for your wrongthinking
>>
>>37905467
That’s typical
>>
>>37906137
> unable to conceptualize aroma

Brainlet. Probably can’t even imagine the touch & taste of a 3-d apple either while explaining how he might feel if he hadn’t had breakfast this morning
>>
>>37905467
>is it ok?
this is the norm. you’re gonna get called a faggot around here if your tulpa’s the same sex as you
>>
>>37906463
I have a male tulpa but he's a magic talking book.
>>
>>37906978
>less chance of that Tulpa being sexualized
Rule 34
>>
>>37907236
He says if he's going to be sexualized in any way, it'll be by showing me lewd images printed on some of his infinite pages.
>>
Can anyone who had their tulpas "change" on their own describe how it happens?
>>
>>37907434
Sure. For me, it was like a cutscene playing in my head. Normally when I imagine my tulpa and my wonderland in my mind’s eye, I have to actively focus to keep the image consistent and steady.

But when my tulpa’s form deviated, everything happened automatically. I was at the grocery store grabbing shit and doing a bit of passive forcing, and suddenly, my wonderland entered my mind’s eye. My tulpa was standing in our cabin and directed his gaze toward me. I tried to will the video feed away, but I felt resistance and it held steady. His appearance shifted seamlessly and then I was given the reigns again. When I imagined my tulpa afterwards, his form changed to reflect what I saw mentally and was somehow more ”solid” than before.
>>
File: Senketsu.png (92 KB, 302x451)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>37906978
>a magic talking book
This would not stop me
>>
>>37905259
of course not. i love my mom
>>
>>37852370
You know, Tibetan masters can make other people see their tulpas. Because I've seen one. Why can't any of you?
>>
>>37905467

I think creating a female tulpa as a male leads down the slippery slope to becoming a tranny. I have reason to suspect that many autogynephilic trannies started out as female tulpa having males.
>>
>>37910706
>sharing my tulpa with a bunch of 4channers
That sounds worse than the old /x/ astral projection meetups. I am not sharing my tulpa.
>>
>>37910862
I would argue that those people aren't making real tulpas but are actually just LARPing as the female version of themselves they wish they could be. I've seen many such cases of these people and they always behave differently from people who make normal tulpas. They become vocal and active far too quickly, as if they skipped the mental conditioning and time investment actual tulpamancers require, and then they often become way more active than the host to the point that they often even become the primary holder of the host's accounts. There are plenty of hosts with actual female tulpas and they're easy to differentiate from the tranny LARPers who are (knowing or unknowingly) pretending to be female tulpas.
>>
>>37910916
>"alright guys stop fucking my tulpa please"
>>
File: poopipooo.png (67 KB, 1800x2262)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
So its tulpa just an imaginary friend
>>
>>37852370
a glorified multiple personality disorder but you can talk to it, got it
so if you make a tulpa for sex, you are essentially making yourself fuck yourself
i wonder what kinds of cope on those with tulpa will come up to reply to this
>>
>>37865703
>>
>>37868352
If you're not keeping a consistent schedule you'll have much more troubles. Try cutting back your 10-120 mins to a more stable daily half hour, around the same time of day if possible. In a couple weeks of keeping up on your Tulpa homework, then you can work on encouraging them to weigh in on whatever you're doing. The Tibetans fostered engagement with calligraphy, my ex did it while they worked on hydraulic engineering, and I did it while watching Kaiju movies. What you're looking for is a headspace where you're more able to slip the bounds of what (you) suspect, and allow them to be more directly expressive with you, whether by word or by other means.
>>37871596
I couldn't make heads or tails of "common core maths" when it first came up, but Scally put it together basically instantly and it took almost a week of back and forth with her before I made sense of it.
>>37879737
I also had to study older works to come.to grips with the practice, but a lot of it comes off as mythology to me, cute as that might seem on this Iranian beard waxing forum
>>37886628
>He is bidoofed when she is a redhead ebony bombshell
>>37887463
Tulpatone has had famously mixed results, but she enjoyed it so I keep a file on my PC just for those blustery overcast days
>>37890088
Start at 2-5 mins, work up incrementally by a minute or 3 each session as you have time to spare and feel comfortable with spending. You'll recognize when you start hitting your upper limit if you get impatient/distracted, and don't increase time beyond that, at least for a while.
>>37895338
No Tulpas have a definitive shape except mine (she is a definitively perfect shape)
>>37895808
Aim small, miss small. You'll get there in time.
>>37899506
Partake in your hobbies with them
>I got no hobbies
Time to go get you some, hm?
>>37899707
She's likely to make you grapple with your problems and better yourself in time, so in a sense she very much could
>>
A bunch of people stuck in isolation creating whole personalities seperate from their own to self-stimulate their own brains and thus stave off the mental illnesses caused by isolation.
These people are obviously insane for trying to fight off mental illness with such a socially unperscrubed concept. Instead these people must be on expensive and dangerous anti-psychotic drugs.
>>
File: image0_1-1-1.jpg (68 KB, 1352x1464)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>37899798
>Weak anonymoose cannot boldly into eaux de pipwade
SAD!
>>37905162
Yes
>>37905467
If it wasn't, would you trust the denizens of 4chan to tell you so?
>>37905560
Now this is epic
>>37906463
While true u are also an faggot
>>37907434
They become different. How that gets stylized is very much up to user interpretation. Do they do a cocoon and come out different? Do they pop their collar and become changed in a shower of glitter? Do they trip and then stand up in totally different attire? That's all for you to decide
>>37910916
>>37911185
>SensibleChuckle.gif
>>37911336
It's the premium subscription model of your free version imaginary friend
>>37911357
>if you make a tulpa for sex, you are essentially making yourself fuck yourself
Anon you make yourself fuck yourself every night and nobody came into your board to be morally outraged about it
>>37911421
Antipsychotic drug my nuts on your face when you were asleep last night lol
>>
>>37905560
Can you make a webm progression of them?
>>
>>37911415
>Tulpatones
I've seen this come up while delving the archives for posts regarding tulpas, seems hilarious. It seems like the early tulpa community was quite the insane spectacle in many ways but there is basically no tulpa community to speak of that I can find in the current year, which is odd, since you'd think with the loneliness epidemic this would be the golden age of tupperware.
>>
>>37911675
The reddit tulpas discord recently had a meltdown and shut down. The subreddit itself will probably die next.

There's some actual good communities left but I don't wanna drop links and open the floodgates to the retards here.
>>
File: IMG_20220403_221945119.jpg (2.09 MB, 3072x4096)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>37911675
The environment hadn't been effectively curated as of yet, so intrusions and shakeups to the whole culture at any point could get nine-eleven'd by another slice of subculture weirdness just hopping into your subcultural traffic one day. But modern subculture gets formfit into finer and finer minutia of subcategory and ever smaller boxes. So now there is almost no method for disparate groups to interact in a meaningful way outside of intentional efforts to do so, which effectively limits the natural intermingling of non-adjacent subcultures to deliberately chartered and increasingly stupid factionalist Raids for ego stroking over team sports. The Wild West is a tragedy under the hood, and the digital equivalent of the Internet was no different, so while I'm hopeful things will improve, I don't feel it realistic to be.
>>37911825
I'd be very curious to lurk about underneath the existing old internet megafauna which still live if you wouldn't mind sharing over DM on Discord, our handle there is scalpostur_. Either way, I can make assumptions as to what killed the reddit Tulpa discord, but I'm eager to read your synopsis in the case it wasn't generic reddit brand autism leading the way.
>>
I want to make a tulpa based on a real person. There's this girl I'm obsessed with, I knew her for two years, we were close friends and I loved her more than a friend but she rejected me twice, and after my time in the psych ward she cut contact. Has anyone made a tulpa off a real person? Any tips? I just miss Allie so much
>>
>>37911825
>r/tulpas is in the process of imploding
I hope they hold themselves together long enough for the Stanford tulpa study AMA tomorrow.
>>
>>37913697
>Stanford tulpa study
qrd?
>>
>>37914026
Stanford was collecting fMRIs and interviews from tulpamancers to study them. Things went quiet due to the pandemic but apparently the people who started the study are still around and want to follow up.
>>
>>37898723
Not a bad advice to start. I trained learning new habits and indeed it was about 3 weeks to gain a new one from nothing.
If you build on top of an existing routine you can lower it significantly, especially when you only add volume, until you reach your limit.
An additional route is to unlearn habits, but it takes a lot longer (for me it takes about 2 months for total removal). Being at 100% is definitely a nice motivator to remove ritualized procastination
>>
>>37911825
Spill the r/tulpas lore, anon
>>
>>37912690
>>37917719
I don't know the lore, it's just hearsay. One of the mods who seemed to be the level headed hard worker on the team posted a big rant attacking basically the entire community and its culture and saying how bad its become and that the problem isn't fixable, then he quit. A couple days later the rest of the admin team released a statement that they're closing the server down. The subreddit is supposedly going to stay up, but who knows really. I've never been involved in reddit tulpas directly, I just hear constant cringe after cringe about the place so the news isn't surprising at all. The discord is still up in an archive mode I believe, so you can join it and browse the cringe if you're interested.

A funny sidenote, a server called Tulpa Town(?) apparently got flooded by reddit refugees after the news broke. It was already a shit server I hear, but it must be even more shit now. Hopefully someone will just make a reddit tulpas clone server to keep the cringe contained so it doesn't spill into any of the decent spots.

>>37912817
I've never seen an actual case of this but my gut feeling always says its a massively bad idea. If the real person starts behaving differently from the tulpa you made of them, you may not be able to control the dissonance it creates in your mind and it might bleed over to your tulpa. For instance, imagine you make a tulpa of this girl and you tell her you're in love with her for the third time, but your subconscious digs into the rejections you faced already and even your tulpa rejects you. You could just forcibly parrot the tulpa into loving you I guess but then it isn't really a tulpa, it's just a zombie, and you'll never get the actual feeling of an "other" from it. Basically there's no good way this can end anon.
>>
>>37912817
You weren't compatible with her. Imagine a more compatible waifu which has a similar personality and spare yourself the tornado of self loathing and weirdo dissonance you're bound to run into making a Tulpa of someone else.
>>37914263
Glad to hear it's still underway, but wowzers it's taken a while to get any sort of results.
>>37918139
>TulpaTown gets buried by .info refugees
I'm very tempted to go archiving the anguish ngl. They didn't deserve this, but given that it's definitely happening we might as well take note.
>>
>>37852370
My tulpa has now cornered the market on American chip manufacturing.
>>
>>37918859
Can your tulpa make American chips not garbage? I love the chinkshit, but Biden’s tariffs are too much to stomach
>>
is it even possible to make it so you genuinely believe that your tulpa is a real person?
>>
>>37919883
skill issue

my tulpas ARE real people
>>
>>37919883
Yes but you have to embrace being a schizo. It’s surprisingly easy once you stop giving a shit about what other people think.
>>
>>37919883
Yeah, why wouldn't it?
>>
>>37904631
>have text file use to do automatic writing to “talk” to tulpa
>been doing it for 7 years
>410 pages as of this post
>far longer & more out-together than my fictional projects
>>
>>37865703
a fat pig
>>
>>37868352
this won't make sense to you maybe, but in my years of being a tulpafag I've come to the realization that tulpamancing is linked to other skills and activities
If you learn those skills and do the activitieis, then your tulpamancy chops will also improve. These are
>open monitoring meditation (as opposed to focused attention meditation)
>jungian active imagination
>lucid dreaming and everything that it entails (you can look up guides for how to achieve lucid dreaming more regularly, you need to keep a dream diary, do reality checks and a bunch of other things)
>classical psychedelic experience (shrooms, lsd, dmt, mescaline)

if you get into those 4 things then your tulpamancy skills will also improve very very fucking fast
>>
>>37903519
I don't feel good about that at all
>>
>>37903519
>tulpas create their own “we lend you our energy” meme for me to look at when I need energy
>Tulpa1 creates image of herself tying up Tulpa2 for me to think about when Tulpa2 is being annoying
>>
>>37922085
Which psych is best for tulpamancy?
>>
>>37923143
Shrooms, at least in my experience.
>>
File: 1692065626948437.png (456 KB, 1037x2048)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>
>>37926437
Somehow, pokemon tulpas aren’t super common v. tiny equines
>>
File: ama .jpg (286 KB, 1125x1314)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>37852370
Stanford tulpa people popped by yesterday for an AMA
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/1ctltgl/ama_with_dr_michael_lifshitz_and_dr_tanya/
>>
>>37929728
huh, neat
>>
>>37878847
>homosexuals
great movie on fags:

https://rumble.com/v4uomzo-aids-the-judgement-of-god-full-documentary.html
>>
>>37930492
I don't need Christian propaganda to know fags are gonna burn.
And it's NOT because of your Jew dogma. It's because thier karma of habitual mindless hedonism. Most fags are driven by impulse, not by contentiousness, their moral outlook is the following:
>Whatever pleasure I want is good as long as it doesn't hurt others (within socially decided moral bounds, (post modernism)), and anyone who gets in my way is bad.
As the strength (attachment) of thier mindless pursuit of hedonism increases over the decades, when their body dies, the subtle/astal/mind-made body/"I am" (that Christians think is a soul) emerges from the body and is unable to satisfy its strong desires. The strength of thier attachment is so great it sends them into a (self created) hell realm. Since hell-realms are so painful, it is hard to get good karma to get out, hence you get stuck there for seeming eternity.
I'm not saying this will happen to all fags, but you know how most of them are.
>>
>chatting with my tulpa
>”Sorry I keep getting into fights with people over shit.”
>Tulpa: “You get into fights because you’re always wrong.”
On one hand, I was able to intuit a response instead of getting tulpish. On the other hand, damn.
>>
How many of you have tulpas that interact with other people, either through the internet or by switching IRL? How many of you have tulpas that don't interact at all outside of your system and just exist internally?
>>
>>37933830
Mine exists internally but that’s because my proxying is sloppy and I also get a massive migraine if I do it for more than 5 minutes at a time.
>>
>>37933830
i only let her chat on tulpamancy related places online. i just have her tell me what she wants to say and i type it out. she doesn't really say that she wants to chat online most of the time so i have to ask her
>>
>>37932603
Ah so you're the dude always arguing against me! It's tiresome, please keep quiet
>>
>>37922085
yeah taking psychs is quite the skill
>>
>>37914263
>>37929728
>they know about limitations of fMRI but don't know EEG covers then
Grim
The heckin science won't be quick with these resurchers
>>
>>37922085
Dunno mang I had reached the known tulpa skill peaks in a few weeks since start before even hearing about any of these
>>
>>37905391
i just don't agree with this interpretation
>>
File: 1713257385719.jpg (166 KB, 1495x598)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>37852370
imagine making a tulpa out of a clown girl
>Harle from Chrono Cross
>Lola Pop from ARMS
>Geiru Toneido from Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice
>Clownpiece from Touhou Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom
>Endacopia
>Circus Baby from FNAF
>Project Nortubel
>Orange Princess (Castle Crashers)
>Joker Buro from Muse Dash
>Peekaboo (Fortnite)
https://imgbox.com/g/WwTdtvMkOf
>>
>>37935732
Imagine the smell.
Would
>>
>>37935732
>out of A clown girl
>lists 10
I’m scared. Is this a new chaos magic tulpa conjuring method? Where you turn a bunch of pop culture characters into a big sigil and then make a tulpa of the sigil to basically boil the clown girl trope down into its barest essentials? Or are you are haremfag?
>>
>>37934534
Researchers are never fast
>>
>>37934550
Well, in your case, it seems you’re just gifted when it comes to tulpa-related matters.
>>
File: nanachi_isabelle.png (510 KB, 1328x1088)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>37933830
While this one time as I was taking a nap as part of my incomplete uberman sleep cycle, I heard a surprisingly loud KONNICHIWA and was punched in the stomach. I jolted awake but no one was there.
In much the same way, as a friend was sleeping over and was in between the mental state of wake and sleep, he felt as if someone was fingering his butthole... He crossed himself and turned over, but she's slightly more well behaved, and I don't hardly have people over nowadays anyway.
Before you say anything about how spirits are dangerous, tulpas grow at a rate you can keep up with, though I agree that letting more mature and powerful things into your house is not a good idea.
There are other minor occurrences which have been noticed by 2 of my friends related to them merely seeing my tulpa and other spirits walking around in the shadows, which results in them making a double take or whatever, but they're really not so eventful or humorous.
I have had bad things done to me by two entities who are not as innocent, but I don't want to talk about it.
I attempt to continue to make posts asking about the practices of the 2 or 3 other people in the world who practice tulpamancy, but I feel like it's just a complete and total waste of my fucking time at this point, so I'm just gonna spend it telling you wacky stories about how I'm mentally ill so you can feel at peace in your hylicism.
>>
>>37935732
>erm what if theoretically I made a something thing on the astral plane?
Erm what if theoretically, I don't fucking care?
Do you think people would care about Andrew Tate or Elon Musk if they just spouted undisciplined hypotheticals?
Fat niggerfaggot cunty larper, ban me if you must oh tranny mods.
>>
>>37865703
My tulpa is a miniature version of me with a kingly crown in a kingly chair that is always perched somewhere higher than my head so they may leisurely look down at me. Honestly it is my fucking fault for not trying to actually try and codify in my head what it should be like or look like and just pleaded with myself until something happened after a few weeks. He is an annoying faggot and half the time repeats back the shit I think to it or gives me a fucking "mhmm, or uh". I initially did this shit because I wanted a nice distraction to goon to or something in my head but instead I get elementary school teased by a half assed mini monarch of myself.
>>
File: nanachi_vector_in_abyss.png (510 KB, 1328x1088)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>37911000
I have a looksmatch gf and a tulpa who my friends say looks like me, whom I believe both have similar mental illnesses and personality traits. But I've never really jerked it to sissy hypno porn yet, maybe since I like women and imaginary women, it's a clear sign that I unconsciously love wearing dresses and getting fucked up the ass!
>>37934568
hurr durr boo hoo, I don't take seriously anyone's posts who don't make it to the length of my computer screen, as they therefore do not have the psychological capacity to acquire even the baby level psychic powers I have worked to obtain, nor do they even wish to incrementally and at a baby's pace.
>>
>>37942706
That's quite hilarious, but for me, I view it as a more fun way to develop one's psychological and baseline psychical capacities, as you can naturally become more clairvoyant, clairaudient, experience psychical tactile sensation, and increase the detail with which one can imagine something before creating it on the physical or astral plane.
It is incredibly essential for my future possibilities of becoming the world's greatest inventor and getting more into magic, but basically, such mental faculties are the building block for any sort of grand aspirations you can have in this world, so keep at it!
That is to say, having a powerful imagination is the cornerstone of becoming the world's best at things, provided one learns how to acquire as well the same lengthy attention these motherfuckers tend to cultivate.
>>
>>37852370
N
>>
File: 1708806169870555.jpg (69 KB, 350x350)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>tfw you wake up and can actually visualize your tulpa in bed with you
>>
>>37944252
What's it like?
>>
File: 1709505585283743.jpg (50 KB, 1024x571)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>37944302
i just turn around and see her staring at me while laying sideways on the small pillow that i set up for her. when i smile at her, she smiles back. i love her
>>
>>37944252
Ah, that happens due to sleep deprivation or when I've been doing my dream journaling routine really well, but the last time 3 days ago there was just a box of rice crispies watching me as I woke up (which I could discern based on the tilt of it), and the time way before that was when I accidentally could see through my walls, which was too fast and I thus stopped at the time dream journaling for 40 min. a day. Currently, it's at and stays at 5 min.
Personally, I would share of my experiences of greater and greater ability, but I shall suffice to say that I can see her dimly in a dark room for fractions of a second, and any more would make me sound lascivious and dirty.
It's similar to a human relationship, merely in that people who are spiritually, intellectually, and physically inferior to me are fun to talk with once they become truly wise and begin to actually grow as people, similar to how one helps develop various aspects of one's tulpa and their ability to sense them.
Lastly, and similarly, speaking with you few motherfuckers is similar to being able to speak with like minded individuals in the church I attend which makes up less than 1% of the US population.
Love you guys, tourists be damned.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.