[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: purplerobedmantis.jpg (797 KB, 1536x1536)
797 KB
797 KB JPG
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT RESEARCH THE INTERDIMENSIONAL PREYING MANTIS ALIENS WEARING PURPLE ROBES / CLOAKS THEY'RE COMI-à̸̭̖̓͛a̵̮͓̤̣̋̈́͒̈́͜͝ā̴̛̞͍̫͔̬̪̍̕ͅr̴͕̭͙̩̪̩̒̆̆͗̎̀͋ͅg̴͉̞̻̝͊̿͂̈͝ğ̸͖͎͔̈́̓̈́́̚h̷͇̱͓̤̼̹̜̬͛͜͠g̸͕̓͌ĥ̵̜̪̀

WHATEVER YOU DO DEFINITELY DON'T LOOK INTO DMT ROBED MANTIS APPEARANCES, SIGHTINGS DURING MEDITATION, ABDUCTIONS DURING SLEE- FDSJGDSFKLJGLKDS à̸̭̖̓͛a̵̮͓̤̣̋̈́͒̈́͜͝ā̴̛̞͍̫͔̬̪̍̕ͅr̴͕̭͙̩̪̩̒̆̆͗̎̀͋ͅg̴͉̞̻̝͊̿͂̈͝ğ̸͖͎͔̈́̓̈́́̚h̷͇̱͓̤̼̹̜̬͛͜͠g̸͕̓͌ĥ̵̜̪̀

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD DON'T GO ONTO R/MANTI-SDFSDFSDFG DSFGDF
>>
>>37855307
Why not?
>>
Seriously? Zalgo in 2024?
>>
>>37855307
Astaghfirullah
>>
why would mantis be interdimensional aliens? makes more sense for it to be octopodes. Mantis are actually frail bitches most of the time and get their shit kicked in my bigger bugs, lmao even ants would be interdimension aliens better
>>
>>37855307
>When you were never approached by these little fucks before
Better yet
>When you've never been begged by these little fucks before
BETTER YET
>WHEN THEY'VE NEVER APPEARED IN SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM WHILE BEGGING YOU, BEFORE
Losers
All i see is losers
Reminds me why everyone here is not worth talking to
>>
>>37855912
Nta

I like your energy. Need more like you.
>>
>>37855722
Retarded schizo lost his sense for time. He probably doesn't even know what planet he lives on.
>>
>>37855307
i seen a mantis once, it was hiding by making itself look like a bird but we both saw through it
at first i thought it was an ant but it was def mantis
>>
>>37855307
I heard they were chill af and have kind bud.
>>
File: PASigma_01388_.png (1.9 MB, 1344x768)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
1) BEHEAD ALL DMT JESTER DEMONS

2) TAKE THEIR ENERGY

3) CRUSH THEM UNDER NUCLEAR FUSION REACTIONS OF KARMIC WILL

4) TRANSMUTE THEIR SHREDS BACK INTO LIGHT ENERGY

5) ZALGO POST
>>
>>37855307
Talked to one of these guys in a dream once. He was standing alone in a jungle among a lot of greenery and was wearing a long robe kinda like picrel. He wasnt mean or bad, just kinda weird.
>>
File: xyz.jpg (152 KB, 1024x1024)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>37855307
Get on the ship
>>
been trying to contact these niggas
>>
>>37855307
what's wrong with Mantida?
>>37856443
>>37856314
I once met two and they were friendly and solemn. Apparently we had a world with them too together and something happened to it.
>>
>>37855307
Mantis ayys won the loosh wars an eternity ago theres no point in fighting
>>
have any of you read gor
>>
>>37855907
U,m why the fuck we know For love of slah most pf the Space alien s sre furries.
There is the lyrian cat nigger and th rapetilian lizard niggar snd the mantid bug niggar and the bird nigers and dog nigers and human nigers It just got abe a nother band of fake shit like this relity their relity: a bunch pf furry with superpower (kek lmao)
>>
>>37856443
>chilld af and have kind
Ya i couldnt imagine. Choking my cow and rsping him and caling him and faget and abusig him i meN what can he do to me realy he probably have noo clue what going oon…
behind the scene he dong know what in my factory he dont know where his milk is goignand he dosnt Know whate kinda produc i make i might be nice to Him but its not like he isnt my slave aLredy what i mean is why would a 8th dimension nigga bully and target a 4th dimensional nigga? It make sno sense They D a. mi dh nv
>>
>>37855307
I dont like roleplaying but People that MANTID AND RAPES ARE NICE like wooowie Holy fauking bals dude Luicfer is so chille he enlitentd me he gaves me the apple he told me i am beutiful wtf It like deception onot a thing anymore HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA the evilist nigga in the universe is Sending u light, love, And kind word and iam Like oooh fuck me Plz u are the nicest to me My fend.. My divine… My cumer Kiss me kiss me now…

I give you. good idea of whts goung on

You are infinite god and light and spaek and they trap u in this body a chamber of pain andThese brain is fake its to cumtrol ur perception of relity nd make u feel small nd smallwr \

Then they cum in And roleplay s ur hero, its like BDSM age play whatever u call that Abusive one They are ABUSING AND MANIPUALTUNG4 YOU tou are not this body u re GOD dint let thise FAGET who steal ur light MANUPILAT U with it THIS LIGHT WARM THING IS THEIR MONOPLY ITS THEIR BUSINESS THEIR CHARM OOOH IM FALLING FOR YOH THE PRAYING-MANTIS MY LOVE HE SEX U THEN HE EAT YOU.. HEAR THAT? SHE HAS SEX WITH YOU AND BITES UR HEAD OFF AFTER AHHH BUT AHE WAS DO NICE TO ME …

These alien they… they.. (im tramatise) They Create a big fat Bulb a big fat light and manipulate thuer Voice into. soothing, warm, whatever u like kinda thing and dish it into ur mind until u cumply and i Know u will cumoly just look at these fg in R/MNTIS ooh my sweet highness my rpunces mantis …

Anyway the light is supose to feel nice, is like a fly trap. u like it then they got you. If you like uit THEY GOTYOU BRO uh ohhh
>>
>>37858181
noo i cnt get over frednly and solem.. anything that make me cumer and make me feels Goods man is a yes go let go baby…
If it Love baby Oh yaa u got me Sweetie Anythign umcumfortable even int he slitest FUCK OFF NIGER only what make me feel nice and get my dick hard is except by heavan
BTW MANTIS mice the mice men know what u like and its very esasy for them to use it against u thats why ur so bewilidered and belive they are so godly But really its like
LOBOTIMISEING AND cuting all ur arms off ans u hang out with the chilld manty demon who did it and hes Petting ur belly or soemhtinHAHAHAHHAAA
>>
S-soru guys these nigos who fll for the simplest ‘i love you’ from space is driving me Coocoo i cant get over it uhhhuujjoojhhkalouhj…! BTW i do know how these fags act I know rapes, i know grays, dont care about mantis Realy but they are the swetets they dont have an Ego they dont care who u are they r like 8x smarter than u.., it no problema
>>
Mantis alien Aline my chakra and heal my energy but i still Call him a fag Stay string fags .. Well get there JK i oh god i rped too hard now let pretend these guy dont exist vus we not manifest they ok dags! Good bye mantis *Shreds paper* Throw it away lite it on fire…
>>
imagine the rapist murderer mastermind faget That incarnate u into hell being nice to u adn u justs sides with him like ya i like him am not like u noobys him as long as i get treted like a prince more ofte
>>
Imagines Leaving ur child starvung and beaten up by some fags In a basemnet them Coming fter her and giving her slice of pizza she belives u are her LORD U ARE THE GOD YOU CUMTROL THE RELITY
>>
helo guys?/
Ny body except Mantibeing8490058
>>
>>37855307
that definatly some kinda food men..>
>>
File: IMG_4527.jpg (66 KB, 600x764)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37855307
the manti…., .
>>
File: mantidnews.jpg (39 KB, 634x434)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>37855307
>>
>>37855307
Pic looks like some helpful fellas I ran into a few weeks back. They seemed alright. No use is trying to avoid entities like that, so maybe just chill and say hi if you can.
>>
File: IMG_2336.gif (1.6 MB, 448x448)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>37856470
NO. You will not. And you cannot. And you shall not. And you don’t even know why. Back into pandora with you until you learn more.
>>
>>37855307
Being yanked from our dimension into theirs causes severe anxiety. When they communicate by injecting intrusive thoughts, it causes severe migraine-like head pain. If possible, t's best not to interact with them at all.
>>
>>37855307
Commit end existence
>>
>>37855307
Why do they show up in artwork supervising interzpecies fucking.
>>37856880
Prime example, this one is just there to watch me (a lyrian) dig out that lady, when it happens.
>>
>>37856880
marry, kill
>>
>>37855307
Best schizophrenic advice I can give you is early films. Black and white Era stuff. Some of the actors will have the strangest shaped body parts you've ever seen. Just pay attention.
>>
They're actually really chill and are doctors/surgeons. They can do surgery simply by touching the skin of a human, its like super Reiki. We're like robots to them and maybe they designed us because they can do such incredible maintenance on a human as if it was a robot. They have the greatest sense of humor in the universe and think Beavis and Butthead is the pinnacle of Earth humor.

>source: channeled them for a good month
>>
>>37855307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoL5hXJe-3I
>>
>>37855722
Hey man, even at lightspeed it takes time for memes to reach distant stars. This is actually extremely topical to them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.