[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0_tO8DxEIPcVBD9NF1.jpg (80 KB, 500x500)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>renounce all violence goyim
>who cares if a transnational satanic Jewish pedo elite is trafficking humans, life is suffering and you'll be reborn anyway so resistance is futile
>just be a frail monk and get your shit kicked by Muslims for centuries
>god isn't real and neither are you so don't bother trying to make sense of it all goy
No wonder this shit is spreading fast amongst whites kek
>>
behead every buddhist, they wont do anything
>>
>>37855901
Good for you buddy
>>
>>37855901
>take miserable, misguided people
>lovebomb them, indoctrinate them with far-left postmodernism that life is meaningless, truth is relative, traditions don't matter, God doesn't exist and nothing really exists except the void, not even you, so might as well accept identity politics, that men can become women and viceversa, and postmodern marxism, everyone suffers anyways so might as well become a weak willed cattle consoomer
>and if you live a virtuous, fruitful existence and fight evil, you reincarnate as an animal millions of times and suffer, so you must be a cog in the system and let psychopaths like the satanic pedophile elite walk all over you
>your friends and family don't matter, only escaping your suffering by any means necessary does, so join our suicide cult, we'll teach you the practice of an ancient satanic sorcerer of how to kill your soul, and plunge into eternal oblivion ("Nirvana")
>live as a complacent servant of the neomarxist satanic world order, contribute to the decline of harmoniously christlike white civilization, die having developed no virtues or repentance and go to Hell
>>
>>37855905
Your “DNA” changes with suffering. More suffering brings more changes. As you age, the children you have will have different adaptions to try to overcome that suffering. Your “soul” and your “consciousness” are one and the same.

Your meaning for being here is to survive longer than your parents, while having children that will survive longer than you.

Your conscious/subconscious duality is as left brain/right brain as being left and right dominant. Schizophrenia is just a symptom of someone giving the spotlight to the wrong one.
>>
>>37855901
Are you talking about buddhism or christianity anon? Hard to tell the difference with your descriptors.

>don't bother trying to make sense of it all goy
Some might say "God works in mysterious ways".

> Jewish pedo elite is trafficking humans
Abrahamic pedo elite is trafficking humans*. There, fixed for you.
>>
>>37855954
What religion was Epstein again?
>>
>>37855958
Your point anon? Jews are abrahamic vermin, but jews aren't the only ones wetting their pencils with little kids, it's a pretty common practice in all three abrahamic religions and most of hollywood self identfies as christian so, come again?
>>
>>37855958
Pedophile - same one as the Dalai Llama
>>
Buddhism is just a corrupted version of Orphism anyway. Any talk of ego death or whatever is erroneous teachings.
>>
>>37855958
He was pretty much into esoterica
>>
>>37856153
Buddhism doesn't teach ego death, that's just a western retarded interpretation that became popular on the internet.
>>
>>37856174
Instead it teaches that the ego is impermanent and in some traditions and interpretations the ego is an illusion
>>
>>37855901
Christian NGOs import muslims into their own countries.
Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin_Monastery
>>
>>37856174
Do you want to explain what ego death is then, if it's not what buddhists do?
>>
>>37855901
you got it the wrong way round. Satanism is actually just materialistic Buddhism with a reversion of the role of ego
>>
>>37856201
I think they see it that way because the stalkers see me experiencing ego death and then ascribe it to Satanism because I said that I was into Satanism. You don't need to be a Buddhist to have ego death. It comes with the practice. But haters love their generalizations I suppose.
>>
>>37856057

Ive heard "Suck my tongue" is a Tibetan expression, other than him saying that what has he ever done? You're being over emotional
>>
>what if we combined dragons, astrology, and post-Maoism

>Captcha: DWAT
>>
This is what you get. Draconic Maoism. And we're fucking winning. The Jehovah virus will be cleansed from Danuih, never to return.
>>
>>37856236
You don't think shit is going on in those monasteries?
>>
>>37856293
Like in the monasteries of all religions, or pretty much where adults get access to children.
>>
Good thing we're getting rid of traditional religions and sending their low-vibe followers off-world for therapy. Aquarius arrives.
>>
>>37855901
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
>>
>>37855958
He was a hylic materialist like the OP.
>>
xD just be a literal retard instead so much better!
>>
>>37855901
Go to Sri Lanka and say this.
>>
666 Fuck the Holy Spirit 666
666 I Beheaded Jehovah 666
>>
>>37855901
The way I like to put it is that Buddhism is just self neutering practice. You just become a shell of yourself, a shell of what you could have been.

It's the the concept of "coping mechanisms" in it's purest most complete form.

>Just deny reality, deny yourself, and forget about all the suffering around you. That will surely make the world a better place.
>>
buddhism has never been about doing nothing. and has always been about reaching enlightenment
>>
>>37856715
Educate yourself, buddhism isn't about escapism but equanimity, retards just see everything as the same.
>>
>>37855901
+1.

Pacifist/pacifying ideologies have been the best thing that ever happened to Cabal in its entire history. It allowed them to steamroll over most of the planet with its victims staying with a thumb up their ass saying to themselves "It's OK, at least I'll go to heaven/reach Nirvana for being nice to everyone". I'm sure Satan has been ROFLing for the last 2000 years.
Christianity, buddism and leftism is what happens when you turn cuckolding into a virtue.
>>
>>37856304

Bro fell for the zodiac wheel meme lmfaooooo
>>
File: science presence potence.jpg (2.14 MB, 3566x5192)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>37856715
Nope.
>>
>>37856334

Are you retarded, my nigga?

Jehovah is a bastardization of Ahayas name and the representation of "666" aka the material goyim nigger world

The holy ghost is the heart manifestation of Lucifer/Jesus and isn't that ironic that you carry the light bearers name?
>>
>>37856946
>why doesn't everyone else agree with my personal theological head-canon

um.
>>
>>37856982
>>
>>37857013
Doesn't mean anything to me. Communication unsuccessful, unfortunately.
>>
>>37857045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53AjSyun6-Q

The liar loves to imitate the truth.
>>
>>37856813
>buddhism isn't about escapism but equanimity

Equanimity:
>calmness and composure, especially in a difficult situation

Last time I checked Buddhists seclude themselves away from people and everyday life, so they are ironically avoiding difficult situations.

Why don't they try all of their buddhist practices while living among everyday people, while working a soul killing wage slave job, being surrounded by beautiful women everyday, etc?

Like I said, it's just a denial of reality, it's a coping mechanism, and it can only be facilitated if you avoid reality by avoiding people and human nature.

Your equanimity definition doesn't fit. Running away to some secluded location away from other people is literally escapism.

>>37856813
>retards just see everything as the same
Retards can't think introspectively and don't understand the meanings of the words they use.
>>
>>37857083
>>
>>37857066
The real God is Nameless, and Unknown.
>>
>>37857083
You're just demonstrating you know nothing about buddhism. Being secluded isn't something all practicing buddhists do, and even in "seclusion" they still experience as many difficult situations as anyone else, not only externally but internally through their meditation praxis.

"bUt THeYre rUnNinG AwaY", anon, no one can escape the world, there's no running away from it. The buddhist dharma is all about the cultivation of insight on the world (vipassana) and the cultivation of concentration on the world (shamatha), and it's all for the sole purpose of understanding and skillful management, there's no "ego death", no throwing the shit out the window and run hide. Buddhism is closer to stoicism than christianity or any of the abrahamic traditions will ever be, i always find it funny how people who shit on buddhism tend ot jerk it to stoicism.

And as a side note equanimity's usage is perfectly correct, it's also commonly used to describe some of the most important states of buddhist meditation.
>>
Imagine thinking that Confucians and Buddhists and Hindus weren't political...

Religion and spirituality are very political. A single Sage, alone in his room, can bring down an empire.
>>
Buddhism is a death cult(and that's a good thing)
>>
>>37857159

Agreed. Ahaya translates into I AM (THAT I AM).

My father is enternally changeless and whole in his being.

When you go on the rampage and act like a edgy "Satanist" nigga (ironic, because Satanama translates into indwelling truth/my true identity), you are not ridiculing our father, but his imitator, who is also known as "the father of lie(s)".
>>
Everything is interconnected in a vast and inescapable network. Even those secluded.
>>
>>37857202
I am.
I am that.
I am that I am.

Behold, the Trinity.
>>
>>37857202
The father of lies is Yahweh, as stated by Jesus
>>
>>37857225

That is absolutely true.
>>
>>37857174
>Being secluded isn't something all practicing buddhists do
Yes and that's because the practice has been watered down over time and lost all of it's strictness and meaning to accomodate the progressing of a modern era.

This is why in the far future there will be retards like yourself that meditate within a virtual reality and they will call themselves "enlightened" and "buddhists".

This is actually one of the amusing things that we can all see happening to beliefs systems (religions). They all crumble under the pressure of modernization and they all give leeway to their beliefs, rules, conduct, etc in order to be more accomodating the the avergae person.

This becomes more and more extreme, but it happens at such a relatively slow place that the new Point A of extreme changes doesn't look that far off from the approaching Point B. But if you looked at the Point A from 500 years ago it's drastically different.

This is why you can see Christians today saying there is nothing wrong with homosexuality when their own book says that gays must be killed (Example - Leviticus 20:13).

The exact same thing has happened and is happening to Buddism, but like I said, people like you don't think introspectively, so you don't see these changes as a flaw, you don't see the changes that are coming, you don't see a problem with it.

This is why 500 years from now Buddhism will be a completely bastardized version of itself, just like Christianity.

>>37857096
What you posted doesn't go against anything I said. I said that escapism is secluding yourself, and equanimity would be to remain a part of society and continue your practice. But my point is, most Buddhists fail and make up convenient rules for themselves when they try to do that.
>>
>would Lucifer really do that? Ridicule Jehovah on the internet?

hmm, yes.
>>
>>37857257
So why are you promoting the god who says "I am that I am"?
>>
>>37857286

It wasn't Yahweh, who revealed himself to Moses.

Yahweh is separate/external, the god of the pharisees, the imitator of the indwelling truth.

I am that I am is the indwelling god, the truth manifestation, the holy trinity, consisting of the observer, the mind and the heart. Combine those three and you get the father, the only truth manifestation there is.
>>
>>37857286

Thank me, for I have brought you truth today. All of you.
>>
>bored man plays with a bunch of dolls, names them jehovah, satan, jesus, and lucifer, and pretends they're all real and get into fights

we gotta get past this stage i think. those buddhists are on to something
>>
>>37855901
But if Orthodox Christians made similar points about the world, would you agree?
>>
>>37857271
So you're moving the goalposts to a completely new location because you can't accept the fact that you have a misinformed view on buddhism. You're stretching this too far so i'll be quick with it, the buddhist tradition is preserved in the tripitaka and the meditative praxis is further preserved in practical manuals such as the vissuddhimagga and vimuttimagga. No one's stopping anyone from being a full fledged traditional buddhist just like no one's stopping anyone from being a fundamentalist practicing christian.

What, you're saying i lack introspection because i haven't noticed that eastern traditions have become a diluted product in the west and western traditions a political soulless tool? I don't see how that has anything to do with me, i source my practice correctly.

>retards like yourself that meditate within a virtual reality
I don't know if you're stupid, 12 or both.
>>
>>37855922
you make it sound so noble, say you undergo 42 days of near starvation, boot bark soup twice a week kinda shit, the gene that signials satisfaction, turns off, gratz you have the gene now, your kids have it too, there kids too, theres too
normal pattern consumption will not deactivate the addict gene.
>>
>>37857430
>No one's stopping anyone from being a full fledged traditional buddhist just like no one's stopping anyone from being a fundamentalist practicing christian
The entire point of religious and spiritual practice is that IT DOES STOP PEOPLE, that's literally what they are about.

If they fail to do that, they will cease to exist over time, or lose their meaning completely.

>What, you're saying i lack introspection because i haven't noticed that eastern traditions have become a diluted product in the west and western traditions a political soulless tool? I don't see how that has anything to do with me, i source my practice correctly.
You THINK you do, but you likely don't.

Now get back to using the internet, watching Netflix and ordering pizza, and tell me about how strict your practice is lol.

>>37857430
>I don't know if you're stupid, 12 or both.
I know that you are a dishonest person though, seeing as you left out the "in the far future part".

As society advances, religious belief systems start making more and more exceptions, and giving themselves more and more "passes" to incorporate modernism into their framework. That is a huge flaw, and people don't see it as extreme because they are already existing in world where the extreme changes have already happened and from their frame of reference the new change that is on the horizon is "tame" or "minor" in comparison to where the practice already is.

Only those with self awareness will look back at the past and admit to themselves - "Oh shit, maybe most of us are already doing this shit wrong, look at how many exceptions we've already made for ourselves. Were clearly no longer a strict belief system".

You can keep coping and telling yourself "I'm doing it right".

But, like I already said (I'll quote myself to save some time):
>>37857271
>in the far future there will be retards like yourself that meditate within a virtual reality and they will call themselves "enlightened" and "buddhists".
>>
>>37857334
>Exodus 3:4 When Yahweh saw that he had gone over to look, Elohim called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!” And Moses said, “Here I am.”
It was definitely Yahweh, the use of Elohim doesn't undo that
>>
>>37857345
Jesus and the Nazareth sect he preached with were associated with another sect that rejected the jewish scripture as divinely inspired and though that the scribes had ruined Moses and Abraham's teachings. Can't remember the name of this sect though. Jesus was referring to what that sect taught the true teachings of Moses was.
>>
>>37857467
First of all, learn how to summarize your points, no one wants to read your self serving, discombobulated ramblings every 3 minutes.

Second of all, there's no point in arguing with someone who, in a fit of delusion, thinks they know what you're thinking better than you do yourself. We're talking about buddhism here and it's already been established that the tradition is preserved and accessible, i don't know why the fuck are you going on these (irrelevant to the topic) tangents, i think you're trying to have a monologue moment with yourself because i don't see how any of your shit connects to the narrative at hand (and also you express yourself like shit, coming from an ESL).

>Now get back to using the internet, watching Netflix and ordering pizza, and tell me about how strict your practice is lol
Again, you assuming all sorts of shit i haven't even referenced. To me it looks like someone's paying you by the word and they've hired the dumbest motherfucker.
>>
>>37857525
The Essenes.
>>
>>37857537
That's it. It's very strange how many christians and apparently secular historians deny this connection and pretend that Jesus was just an ordinary jew not associated with this weird mystical sect, despite how his teachings are so different from what it says in the canon books of Moses.
>>
>>37857533
>First of all, learn how to summarize your points, no one wants to read your self serving, discombobulated ramblings every 3 minutes.
Ok, then stop responding, end of discussion.

Get back to meditating for 1 hour per day and then watching the next episode of your favorite show while eating snacks, then going out for dates on the weekend.

What a strict Buddhist, truly one of the best Buddhists to ever exist.
>>
>>37857559
Thanks.
>>
>>37857548
The Essenes were vegetarians who lived in communes and had no interest in wealth or 'employment', as they had abolished all forms of slavery.

Christians and Jews are quite different from those people.
>>
>>37857334
>It wasn't Yahweh, who revealed himself to Moses
Well whoever it was, was a master of mass mind control. The books of Moses are a playbook in how to control vulnerable populations through fear, violence and mystification.
>>
>>37855905
What about the Machete Monks in Myanmar?
>>
The thing with Buddhism is it's so selfish. The entire point is to not suffer, which is rewarding obviously but it doesn't have those fundamentals that show care and empathy for the world around. Yes, it probably tells you to treat people well and help the poor and stuff like that, but it is void of a true motivation to be a light within the world. The main focus seems to be achieving nirvannah, which is a state which makes you feel good. All the other principals about it are in the end, meant to bring you to a place mentally where you don't suffer. That's the end goal. It's an inward focused religion and the entire point of it is "my " experience.

Love is all about your union with others. Why would the point of all living be for individual creatures to reach a state of fullfillment? It completely ignores that we are on a planet with other people and have more than a duty to ourselves.
>>
>>37857706
Buddhists monasteries usually help local people out, it's not selfish
>>
>>37857971
>Buddhists monasteries usually help local people out
LMAO, they literally depend on donations from "the materialistic world" in order to survive, what are you talking about?
>>
>>37858007
The monasteries usually contribute back to the local communities
>>
>>37856189
i think he's saying that "ego death" is just a western spin on anatta. ego death has a psychonautical spin to it, whereas pure annatta is more koscher
>>
the blessed virgin Mary told me Buddhism is the dragon from Revelation stealing the Christ Child from the European blood-soul, her being the woman guarding the christ child (who rules nations) in the wilderness, staving off the Eastern dragon
>>
>>37858118
>The monasteries usually contribute back to the local communities
Let me guess, by "contribute" you mean some vague subjective thing that has no tangible worth and/or is worth less than the resources donated to them?

Be specific, what do they contribute.
>>
>>37857706
Bodhisattvas. But you can't really talk enlightenment and the cessation of attachment to people who aren't there for it. It's a self-revelation. Regardless the general idea of Buddhism is the cessation of suffering. Could be reasoned out that would extend to others.

This is the problem with the dogmas of organized religion. They cause people to think in binaries, and expectations of things being a certain way. The truth is the spiritual path is an entirely unique journey for each seeker. These things rely on ineffable mysticism at their core.
>>
>what? you mean my reduction of your theology is superficial and wrong?
>>
File: second_sun.png (2.91 MB, 2424x2000)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
Sweet Dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQloPg7_cfI
>>
File: 1706416242520876.jpg (64 KB, 680x956)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>37858129
>>
>>37858327
https://youtu.be/-e_IuYgvdf8?si=sgZ-YZvAVTgKdoit&t=95
>>
>>37858348
Damn I haven't heard this song in years, I completely forgot it.
>>
I love it when tards get belligerent about how completely ignorant they are of any Buddhism whatsoever that may exist outside of their own disordered minds.
>>
>>37858420
Why don't you enlighten us if you know so much?
>>
File: le demons.png (760 KB, 1260x692)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
Anything can be retooled for the jews' purposes. Ask any of these so-called "buddhists" about the Ambhattha Sutta where the Buddha dunks on a brahmin for having black ancestry; cancel culture will turn on him in an instant.
>>
>>37858919
>Ask any of these so-called "buddhists" about the Ambhattha Sutta where the Buddha dunks on a brahmin for having black ancestry; cancel culture will turn on him in an instant.
Lol, I never heard about this shit. Give the source.
>>
>>37855917
Hmm, I never thought of Buddhism in leftist political way but it makes sense.

A big problem is that western interpretation of Buddhism is vastly different than how it's practiced in the East.

We have yoga studio Buddhism with retreats, feel good workshops and nice little statues. It's an escape for those that want to dress up their secular lifestyle to feel spiritually significant. It's an offshoot of the human potential movement right there along with Satanism.

Real Buddhism in the east has systemic pedophilia and other nefarious deeds like political blackmail not to mention it's own cultural practices akin to voodoo.

There's no objective measuring stick as to what defines a good Buddhist and whether one is practicing in a successful manner. Not being swayed by outward circumstances and calling it "enlightenment" could just as easily be sociopathy or catatonia.

Buddhism in the west is typically done as a reactionary measure by a solitary member of a family looking to find something that will allow for more liberty in the sin department. Rarely if ever does one hear of a patriarch of a different religion converting themselves and their entire family to Buddhism.

Buddhism is stoopid.
>>
>>37858919
THEN THE BUDDHA SAYS THAT THE BLACK GUY WAS A SUPER COOL WIZARD.
>>
>>37858996
when i wanted to be a buddhist monk (i opened the bible asking if i should become one and i saw the line, "Escape beyond the Jordan.") i went on the San Francisco Zen Center website and it said Trans rights are human rights black lives matter. i was really put off by this desu
>>
>>37855901
>who cares if a transnational satanic Jewish pedo elite is trafficking humans,
Funny that a bad bitch like yourself is too scared to point out you’re just describing Christianity
>>
>>37859054
That's what you get for trying to buy buddhism from burger sources.
>>
File: 1709402923250102.jpg (226 KB, 736x1055)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>37858991
Digha Nikaya 3:
>Then the Blessed One thought thus: ‘This Ambaṭṭha is very set on humbling the Sākyas with his charge of servile origin. What if I were to ask him as to his own lineage.’ And he said to him:
>‘And what family do you then, Ambaṭṭha, belong to?’
>‘I am a Kaṇhāyana.’
>‘Yes, but if one were to follow up your ancient name and lineage, Ambaṭṭha, on the father’s and the mother’s side, it would appear that the Sākyas were once your masters, and that you are the offspring of one of their slave girls. But the Sākyas trace their line back to Okkāka the king.'
>'Now Okkāka had a slave girl called Disā. She gave birth to a black baby. And no sooner was it born than the little black thing said, “Wash me, mother. Bathe me, mother. Set me free, mother, of this dirt. So shall I be of use to you.”
>‘Now just as now, Ambaṭṭha, people call devils “devils,” so then they called devils “black fellows” (kaṇhe). And they said: “This fellow spoke as soon as he was born. ’Tis a black thing (kaṇha) that is born, a devil has been born!” And that is the origin, Ambaṭṭha, of the Kaṇhāyanas. He was the ancestor of the Kaṇhāyanas.
>>
>>37859054
Haha, I'm not surprised. All the Eastern religions as presented to the west come from a place of "don't be a meanie" and by that they mean no rules! I chalk it up to dualism, the ying yang is the same as the Masonic checkerboard. Relative morality, good is bad, bad is good nonsense.

I did a quick lookup of the San Francisco Zen Center. It's part of a larger network so I assume it got captured at a higher level and the mandate flowed down to the ashrams or whatever you call it in Zen.

Unfortunately some of the Protestant churches in my area have or had BLM and Pride flags. Again, this comes from a captured dioceses and flows down to the congregations.

I don't think westerners should abandon Christianity for these eastern religions. This is what the boomers did and if backfired. We should not flee the church due to the pedos, If more fathers with backbone attended and brought righteous wrath to the offenders they would scatter. It almost seems like the pedos have been installed to collapse the Catholic church from within.

That's great that you consulted the Bible before making a big decision. There's a few times I wish I did that.
>>
>>37855905
>>37855901
>bad goyim!! how dare you not join the rat race!!!!!
>>
No not at all
>>
>>37855901
That's.not a Buddha anon. Stop jerking off to goats.
>>
>>
>>37855917
>far-left postmodernism
what kind of retarded mithentohorpic world view do you need to somehow get to this state?
>>
>>37862026
Ok shlomo
>>
>>37860029
There is more child abuse in schools than in churches, this is just what happens when you have an organization that gives adults access to children.
>I don't think westerners should abandon Christianity for these eastern religions.
You seem to be thinking in terms of politics rather than spiritual truth
>>
>>37855901
Buddhism is not devoid of subversion, OP.
Neglect all the writings that didn't come straight from Buddha's time.
He was a warrior who gave up trying to help people who got themselves in trouble without learning a lesson every single week.
Not too different from Kalki, really. At some point enough is enough and the Enki becomes the Enlil.
>>
The level of ignorance on this forum is absurd.

>>> but muh kike conspiracy
>>
>>37855901
Hahaha yes, good Christian, everything that challenges your hegemony is "satanic". Keep using that word until it loses all meaning -- oh wait, it already has, lol
>>
>>37859054
if you want to be buddhist you start by not going to any mahayana center
>>
>>37858996
>Real Buddhism in the east has systemic pedophilia and other nefarious deeds like political blackmail not to mention it's own cultural practices akin to voodoo.
that's false
>>
>>37857706
>The thing with Buddhism is it's so selfish. The entire point is to not suffer, which is rewarding obviously but it doesn't have those fundamentals that show care and empathy for the world around.
if people care so much to alleviate suffering, then why don't they follow the buddha's teaching which is open to everybody to begin with?
>>
>>37864231
You've gotta be kidding me trying to pass off the idea of a bunch of monks cloistered away with young boys is all hands-off and 'spiritual'. You're truly drunk on the kool-aid or the master's semen.

here's just one of many, many articles about it.
https://www.buddhistdoor.net/news/alarm-bells-sounded-over-child-abuse-in-thailands-buddhist-temples/

Of course there are localized tribal customs and magical practices merged with Buddhism. The Sadhana outlines 4 types of magic including black.
>>
>>37863374
>You seem to be thinking in terms of politics rather than spiritual truth
To some extent yes, because the poster I was responding to painted Buddhism in a political light.

>I don't think westerners should abandon Christianity for these eastern religions.
I say this because I think it's more effective to tap into one's own cultural and ancestral heritage through their birth religion. Christianity has lots to explore in terms of the mystical and esoteric. I would say the same to a Muslim and if they want a more mystical experience they can explore Sufism. One simply has more access to these avenues within their culture especially in those cultures where exploring other faiths is dealt with harshly.

I will say that occasionally a person needs to break away from their family or birth religion and that it is a generally good thing that people can do that in the west w/o persecution.
>>
>>37857687
I was gonna say, sounds like someone's never heard of the 969 Movement. Also, many samurai in the days of old practiced Zen as well. Sorry to say, a lot of what has been presented to us as Buddhism in the West is basically propaganda from the 1960s and on, aimed at spiritually minded people who don't jive with Christianity, to get them to become cucks and accept everything that has been planned for the West including white demographic genocide.
>>
>>37855905
>behead every buddhist, they wont do anything
maynmar Buddhist kicked rohingya scums out. you want your ass kicked as well?
>>
>>37855958
>What religion was Epstein again?
money and power
>>
>>37856293
>You don't think shit is going on in those monasteries?
a pedo pastor typed this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.