[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jo' Kolt.png (505 KB, 962x890)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
I know I have posted on this phenomenon before, but it has increased since then.

Like I just saw it in the pfp of a user on YouTube, like I just noticed it even though I saw their thread yesterday. It weirded me out. I also saw it on those political board they put in yards and the sides of roads a few days back.

WTF is this about? Is it gangstalking? Is someone/thing trying to talk to me? Am I just getting pranked by the sim or its devs? My name is not extremly common like Bob, or Smith, or Jones. Not rare, but the amount I have been seeing it is pretty sus. I used to never see more then a few times a year 'in the wild' if that. Started up Like late 2022, but heavily increased in the last few months.

Any ideas anons? In b4 "You are looking for it as it is your name" No, not looking for it, like the one in the pfp I just noticed only today oddly. I cannot help that it graces my eyes alot. If you go outside for a jog and you see a ton of ants on the ground, would that be looking for them?

Anyways, thanks in advance as always!
>>
No offense but it's just confirmation bias. You're just looking for it so you see it everywhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
It's not that different from the schizos who are obsessed with numbers on car plates.
>>
>>37856080

>In b4 "You are looking for it as it is your name" No, not looking for it, like the one in the pfp I just noticed only today oddly. I cannot help that it graces my eyes alot.

Might want to reread that. I am not looking for it, it just shows up alot. Like the one in the pfp, was not even thinking about my name, but then I saw it.
>>
>>37855997
It's a pretty common, name, T.
>>
File: Howdy!.png (454 KB, 743x556)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
>>37856145

Bible bro, wuddup!!! But yeah, not a super rare name, but I guess I just find it weird I am seeing it so much now, if I saw all the time in the past, I would not think much of it most likely.
>>
>>37856154
I see my name all the time too, maybe it's a bit of confirmation bias. That doesn't mean you're looking for it, but unconsciously your brain is noticing more. That's true for any pattern, specially with autistic/adhd people.
>>
>>37855997
Hypervigilance induced by a PTSD trigger.
>>
>>37856638

What?
>>
>>37855997
I reckon you're being communicated with, but I don't know by what. There are many different things that could be reaching out to you so tread carefully.
>>
>>37856141
>I am not looking for it
You ignore every time you don't see your name.
>>
>>37855997
Idk Roger. You tell me.
>>
>>37859385

???

Stupid logic. You go for a walk and see tons of ants on your trail. Are you looking for them? Can you ask about them with needing to be seeking them put?

Well hopefully you said no and yes respectively. Ok then same logic here, not looking for it, just happen to stumble on it a ton, so I make a post on it.
>>
>>37859355

Is it most likely good or bad.
>>
Yeah same thing happened to me i saw my name and surname in grafitties on the street and in youtube my adress and name in the comment section idk why is that maybe demons idk sim is just gay and fake
>>
>>37860863

How long ago was this?
>>
what the hell is the name you bastard??
>>
>>37861369

IDK if I should tell you as it might draw in trolls using that name in this thread, but I might anyway.
>>
Self bump ig.
>>
>>37861369

Fine, Tommy.
>>
>>37861369
Also, fist yourself, faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.