[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GM2kGZDXQAAntZM.jpg (188 KB, 827x1027)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Stop believing doctrines of demons, neophytes.
There's no such thing as a "demiurge" or a "galactic federation of light".
The "matrix" is fake and gay.
We're evil and retarded.
>>
File: GM5ZuKWW8AEyTmX.jpg (23 KB, 474x261)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Good morning, neo's.
>>
File: GM29GY-WIAAVVMK.jpg (84 KB, 1189x1414)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Check pic related if you have questions about the End of the World aka the Apocalypse.
>>
>>37856330
>>37856339
boil in excrement
>>
File: GMkcJMFXcAAnUzh.jpg (68 KB, 680x494)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>37856383
He is risen, my future brother in Christ.
>>
File: GMoxvJuXUAAVN--.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1080)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
>>37856408
Anyone can identify liars and evil people, what an amazing skill the dog has. Dogs are just so amazing, omg dogs!
>>
>>37856498
>Anyone can identify liars and evil people
Factually incorrect.
>>
>>37856330
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
reminder that plenty of people suffered more than Jesus did, often at the hands of his followers
>>
File: 1713418575441197.jpg (75 KB, 640x640)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>37858396
>killing demons worshippers
>>
>>37858396
I used to think this but when St. Christopher the dog-headed Canaanite carried baby Jesus over the river he felt the weight of the world. Yes, the outward appearances of his crucifixion are not too bad in comparison to historical torture standards but alchemically he bore the collective weight of ALL the worlds sins, past, present and future. It's a weight that defies comprehension.

Jesus is the High Priest of the universe and the ultimate /x/ man having complete knowledge and mastery of the mysteries.
>>
>>37856330
>Stop believing doctrines
>*presents a doctrine*
I cast testicular torsion on you
>>
>>37856330
Cringe and edgy.
>>
>>37859510
>ignores alchemical tortures that are worse than this
Frankly my fren Jesus would call you a fucking dumb faggot retard sniffing own farts
>>
>>37859632
Face reality dumb shitheap
>>
>>37856339
Whether he "existed" historically is kind of beside the point. He always exists within.
>>
>>37859794
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Son of God and God and with His birth, death, and resurrection He has sanctified matter. In older English, within meant among.
>>
>>37856330
I might if you give me a solemn promise to stop believing your mid-wit Christcuckery. Maybe it's time to remove the capital "C".
>>
>>37858396
You retards are so insufferable.
>muh evil things happen so god does not exist!
Consider just how fruitless and gay it would be to frolick in the wheatfields for eternity with no adversary or challenge. To insinuate that the brutality of our world is proof of absent of good is the most retarded conclusion you could ever come to.

God is all encompassing and if I were him I'd drive a bus into you tomorrow and incarnate you into a Pajeet for your transgressions.
>>
>>37859645
It's shitsheep to you
>>37861083
Hristcuckery
>>
>>37856330
FUCKING FUCK FUCK

Where the fuck did all of you lame shitheads crawl out of?

This is so god damn lame that it's actually stressing my brain out so fucking badly to the point of stressing my brain out to high hell.

Here's a fucking novel thought.

hexos crucos idolem dei

Let's Contemplate the Nature of hexes before I irradiate the shit out of all of you worthless eternally condemned.

-(X)-
>>
File: rejavik.jpg (234 KB, 900x1200)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
I. Am. Watching.

All. Of. You.

-Rejavik, the Ice Dragon
>>
>>37856498
hahahahaaaa lmao retard xD
>>
File: covid vacceen (2).jpg (134 KB, 618x1024)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37856330
i'm already at a point where i have understood that the elites are actually my friends and are simply trying to create a better world for me and other people like me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.