[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i would like access information on secret military bases. the stuff online mainly shows old ones are ones that were leaked and that the government doesn't care for anymore. does the government have a public log of land purchased? i know it sounds stupid but everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>37858148
a large one was put in under seattle while they were drilling the tunnels (while the drill was "shutdown")
>>
>>37858168
ill look into this, thanks for the help. anything works here
>>
>>37858197
look for large-scale tunnel projects. the equipment required is gigantic and they need a cover story when they build this stuff.
>>
>>37858168
>After nearly four years underground, Seattle's beleaguered boring behemoth clawed its way into daylight yesterday, leaving a 1.7-mile tunnel behind
these things should bore about 20m a day, so it should have taken about 137 days.
>>
>>37858148
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37683006/
>>
>>37858210
>>37858233
>>37858345
noted, once again thank you.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>37858148
Tunnels, or check google maps for random buildings if you have the time. Note these aren’t easy to find especially if they are hiding deep shit in those bases.
>>
>>37861054
This, it takes a lot of practice, especially if you're just going by satmaps of general areas or mountainous regions. Try looking at OSINT projects focusing on hidden encampments in wars, dip your feet in that and they'll teach you part of what to look out for. Back when Syria was popping off, there were a lot of groups doing that and crowdsourcing the grunt work.
>>
>>37858168
Why the hell would they put one in Seattle tho
>>
>>37862733
why not
>>
File: tech.png (2.11 MB, 1412x1060)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>37862733
microsoft, bmgf, amazon, google, bangor, JBLM, etc.
>>
sure is a lot of slide shit today
>>
>>37858168
Big Bertha got stuck because the engineering teams didn't communicate with each other. You could literally go to the hole and look at the stuck drill
>>
maybe there is a military complex underneath seattle, maybe not. seattle was built ontop of old seattle, and tunnel systems still exist in old pubs, likely something to do with organ/human trafficking. what i wonder, is why they would try to make a tunnel underneath seattle when we have been due for a giant earthquake which will likely collapse any of those structures? maybe they are simply escape tunnels which connect in an underground network that spans america, maybe they are reinforced to withstand such seismic activity. who knows what's going on.
>>
>>37867328
there was nothing wrong. inspectors all signed NDAs. internally the story was the the company was attempting to get the city to pay for a new drill head. anyway. the lie is different at every level guy.
>>
>>37867704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h19TQzw8H1w

it is certainly not connected too the otherwise "closed" fort lawton infrastructure -- and the nearby national park area is certainly unrelated. certainly.

*wave to the glowies*
>>
>>37868531
this is nuts, thanks for sharing, anon. i wonder if sand point has any relation, i've seen footage of people inside an empty hangar, and heard about methheads who took up residence in the abandoned buildings.
seattle seems to only get stranger...
>>
File: noaa.png (580 KB, 772x471)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>37868667
NOAA is right there as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.