[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sickpoint.jpg (20 KB, 541x379)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I just wanted to state that I cured my lifelong nausea pressing this pressure point.
What else acupuncture points can perform even greater magic?
>>
>>37858477
There are acupuncture points on the ear that connect with the entire body-mind.
>>
No
Gz on placebo curing your psychosomatic problem though
>>
... but all the problems are psychosomatic. Body-Mind.
>>
>>37858500
pretty sure its not placebo since it worked better and faster than my real nausea pills
>>
Some people operate in a slower frequency, and require more dense and physical methods of healing. Don't let them hold you back.
>>
>>37858477
Pressing hard on the pressure point on the palm-side of your hand on the crease just below your pointing finger gets rid of headaches within 1 minute usually if it's not a hangover headache.
>>
>>37858477
L14 master race checking in. Helped my sinuses.
>>
>>37858500
>something works
>"guise it must be le heckin placebo effect????"
>>
>>37860287
Weird thing was I was convinced it was bullshit but it worked
>>
>>37858477
That helped me when I tried it ut the nausea came back. I also have regular nausea. How often do you find you have to work this pressure point to achieve relief?
>>
>>37858477
>>37858479
which acupuncture points should I press on or stab to stop being an incel?
>>
>>37862360
you are not gonna like it but you already know it
>>
>>37862367
I dont, tell me pls. Im 5ft7 and 30. Im tired of not being able to fuck hot girls.
>>
>>37861783
do you know what is the cause of your nausea? This point seems to work for vertigo. If it comes back just press it again for a few seconds
>>
>>37862371
>hot girls.
What gives you the right to have high standards? Get a homely looking woman or even a fat woman, you're a classic example of a retard that thinks he deserves the best looking women.
And I bet you're the type to post shit like "women only go for the top 20% of men waaaaaah this isn't fair"
>>
>>37863344
More acupoints, less hambeast advice
>>
>>37863816
You're a manlet
>>
>>37858500
If something looks stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
>>
try pressing your prostate, OP
>>
>>37858500
No one share the thousands of peer-reviewed medical journals that prove the efficacy of acupressure and acupuncture with him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.