[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701490232055482.jpg (37 KB, 945x633)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
the gnomes sent me a letter demanding i return the rock
what happens if i dont?
>>
File: 1699294328430260.jpg (8 KB, 380x401)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
It's already too late for you
>>
Just do it man, everyone thinks gnomes are just haha funny little guys but you do not want to fuck with them, just give them the rock back man it's not worth it.
>>
>>37858504
>>37859508
A single fucking gnome could tank a skinwalker and MOG it in terms of sheer cruelty. Do you know 'Why' fay creatures compress themselves down to the stature of little people? It's to hide the sheer quantities of compressed mana and arcane providence they actually have. Which is a LOT. You're probably gonna end up falling in a void chasm for a million years. If they're feeling generous they might make you immortal only to fall back into the same spot you've been falling as if nothing happened with your memories shattered by the thousands of years fall. Maybe they'll have a tea party with you and when you turn around it'll be 5 million years into the future on an earth that (HOPEFULLY) is still yours. Gnomes. Gnomes anon. Are EVIL.
>>
return the fucking rock
>>
>>37859903
I already smoked that shit nigga
>>
OP you’re fucked unless you returned that rock. I hope you did for your own sake. If you read this and the rock is still in your possession, then it is too late and enjoy the gnome rape
>>
>>37858504
Send them a letter specifying which rock so you don't give them the wrong one on accident.
>>
>>37858504
I'm literally her
>>
>>37858504
Did you steal the rock? If not, keep it and become aggressive if needed against the gnome mafia, some gnomes are ok though.
>>
>>37858504
Who's rock does it rightfully belong? Is there a council of judges that can decide who the rock belongs to? If you just took it from them please return.
>>
Return the rock.
>>37860702
That's Suisei, not Lamy.
>>
>>37858504
give them there fuckign rock, why you such an asshole to steal THEIR fucking rock? you're a dumb human, why do you need that fucking rock? you are just antagoniznig the gnomes

if you know whats good OP, give back the rock
gnomes only give you 1, and i mean, only ONE warning, and if you don't comply, they will pretty much FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, and not physically, i mean, they will gang stalk you forever OP

just give back the fucking rock
>>
OP, you fucked up.
Return the rock, but, as a word of advice, also offer something of yours that is your favorite item, like, maybe your favorite rock, anime figure, something, as tribute as a "sorry for stealing your rock, and here's something with your rock"

holy shit how did you fuck up this bad OP
>>
>>37858504
suisex
>>
>>37860866
>>37860927
>>37860727
>>37859952
>>37859508
gnome hands typed these posts

OP should keep the rock, polish it up even, and get MORE rocks to put next to it.
>>
File: 1714964667622604.png (55 KB, 225x225)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>37858504
what's the use case for that rock anyway?
>>
Return the rock. Also leave them an offering of organic raw milk and honey cookies. You shouldn't have taken the rock. It was their rock
>>
>>37858504
Why wouldn't you? Gnomes are nice, even if nothing happens you should give them there rock back :(
>>
>>37859952
This. The rape gnome is already inside your walls biding his time for when your ass is vulnerable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.