[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>37858687

To probe your ass and see how deep it can go
>>
>>37858687
Soft invasion through hybridization
>>
>>37858687
Damnation of men
>>
>>37858687
Keep us on the right path to evolve into them and not erase their timeline.
>>
>>37860573
I think this is actually it. They are shitting bricks that we do something random and poof them out of existence.
>>
>>37860573
isn't that the wrong path?
>>
>>37858756
They said they don't do that anymore :(
>>
>>37858687
I just wanted to be left alone unharmed and to be myself. Please make restore me And make these people leave me alone ... Or abduct me.
>>
>>37858687
Please restore all perfectly and never bother me again. Alien greys will you get me off this planet
>>
>>37858687
>their endgame?
Benis
>>
>swiggity swooty let me probe that b00ty
>>
File: 0Randall Flagg.jpg (162 KB, 878x665)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>37860526
>Damnation of men

They kidnap people, shove things up their asses, wipe their memory, then send them back, or don't send them back. Sometimes they eat them. Does that sound like a nice creature that's looking out for your best interest? We know they lie habitually, they're full of shit, they abuse people.

These things, when they come here, will be here for one reason. They are fallen angels who are about to be forced to fight the battle Of Armageddon. The last battle in a 6000 year long war. They're outnumbered and doomed. They need all the cannon fodder they can conscript, and that's what they'll be doing here. Everything they do will be designed to get you on their side and under their thumb, so one day they shove you out on the battlefield to die for them, and with them, and go to hell along side of them. They don't give a shit about you. They're doing it in a last ditch attempt to save themselves. Don't ever forget it.
>>
>>37861938
But what about the LAST time that was supposed to happen? Why didn't it happen then? Or the time before that?
>>
I want to have sex with women not of this earth..
>>
>>37861948
Just wait and see. If you wake up on the 3rd of September, and go outside, and there are space ships in the sky, you'll know why. You won't be in a state of panic, utterly perplexed as to what's happening. That's why I decided to tell you now, instead of wait. I could have waited, but what good would that do when you decide to blow your brains out or jump out a window in fear of them. It'll be helpful for you to know the score, so you don't go off and do something stupid. And if there are not any ships in the sky, you can add this one to the list.
>>
>>37860573
>and not erase their timeline.
I agree but moreso because we wouldn't erase their specific timeline, but I imagine they live in multiple dimensions, have contact with each other, and try to keep erasure of their multiple timelines to a minimum
>>
>>37862082
I just wanted to know why it didn't happen last time.
>>
File: 1714112846497026.gif (1.58 MB, 1024x752)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
I think the problem that the people in the program face is that they are so alien in their thinking, that even they have no idea.

I imagine we know their capabilities, roughly at least to know they could wipe the whole planet out without much difficulty. They could create a genetic virus, slowly raise the temperature of our planet via radiation and induce massive die off.

But they don't. They don't help us morally, they're neither malevolent, benevolent but for some reason interact with us. Chaotic almost random and every encounter that follows a pattern in any way is valuable.

We're probably treading into technological territory more often now with recent advancements where the program insiders might be scared if it suddenly upends status qo and the aliens might finally change their behaviour.

Better to have everything keep going like it is now, than risk them getting malevolent
>>
>>37862141
Imagine sitting in a dark room by a table, illuminated by one candle and you're writing a book.

Randomly, a huge monster comes by, and taps its finger on the table before vanishing in the darkness.

The next time it comes, it takes a strand of your hair.

After that, it licks the table

You're scared. You don't move, you just sit at your table and keep writing your story. You could stand up and search the exit. You could light the table on fire - but you would rather keep doing your writing.
>>
>>37862158

You've never left the room, and the only 'exit' you know of kills you or worse
>>
>>37862125
There's a time for it I guess. It doesn't come any sooner or later than the time it's supposed to happen.
>>
File: lyrans in suits.png (198 KB, 183x817)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_1408.gif (1.6 MB, 320x180)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>37858687
They’re three possibilities to their origin and what they want—and the implications are all terrible for us.

>They’re traveling from a far away world to visit us with technology beyond our understanding and are treating us like farm animals or zoo animals.
>They’re inter dimensional entities aka demons.
>They’re a fake and gay glowie psyop to use as a distraction or to push an agenda
>>
>>37858756
ALL THE WAY THROUGH
>>
Aliens are evolved humans from the future. Since they left earth and live on another planet with a different atmosphere , we eventually evolved into grey skin and big eyes. This has to be millions in the future if they can time travel back in time though space. Gender became less relevant as reproduction organs have also evolved. Because humans are now on a different planet lacking resources the original earth has, they travel back in time to retrieve these items. This is why there are many sights of aliens around trees. They are harvesting fruits and seeds Because they themselves are not able to reproduce as they used to, they have to capture and dissect eggs from woman and men to mix with their DNA to create offspring that can live on that planet. They have shown themselves throughout history doing this. They know that life in the past was different , but different periods offer different options of sources as well as DNA which is why they don’t stick to one era. They don’t mean any harm and that’s all they’re doing.
>>
>>37858687
What is yours?
>>
>>37858687
It is probably beyond your understanding
>>
>>37858687
I don't know but they are odd little creatures. I don't blame them for trying to mix their DNA with ours it must suck being short and let's be real ugly. Humans are surely a more attractive species not that I'm biased.
>>
File: Grays are demons.png (405 KB, 1080x1024)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>37858687
>>
>>37858687
to probe Uranus
>>
>>37861938
I misspoke. Fallen angels will present themselves as aliens but there is an agenda with the goal of making people think that the good angels are evil aliens. I think there will be two "invasions". The first will be the locusts from the bottomless pit. The second will be when Jesus and the armies of Heaven come down to Earth, which the world will think are evil aliens and they will want to fight against. Sep 3 2024 is too early. The locusts will probably come 2025-26 and Jesus will come 2028.
>>
>>37862648
yeah because there is nothing to understand. Aliens don't exist. We are here alone. This universe is our oyster to colonize and conquer. We are merely a lost colony. Humans have been colonizing planets for trillions of years.
>>
File: file.jpg (71 KB, 735x709)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>37858687
sex with scully
>>
>>37858687
The truth that "They"™ won't tell you is that The Grays have engaged in a neverending quest across time, space, and reality to fuck with one single human, because they find it hilarious.
>>
This thread starts off about flat brain bs but delves into some of the proof that they are here and the motivations of some. Preston Dennet is linked in there and he goes more into positive or neutral interactions. best metaphor I've thought of to explain the dynamic that we have with them and how they feel about is that we are akin to Horses for them. Both in the horrifying sense that there are cultures and people that eat Horse and varying degrees of abuse and exploitation but the majority of Humanity views them as a beautiful, powerful and inspiring being that deserves to be treasured and treated with respect for It's ability to commune with and be of service to us and the potential for co-evolution:

>>>/bant/20243270
>>
>>37864893
If anyone says Lo here or Lo there go not after him!
>>
>>37861938
People keep baby cows in cages, forcefeed them until theyre super fat and then slaughter them in adolescence.
Stop virtue signalling faggot
>>
Too many conflicting and sometimes contradictory claims to even have a chance at guessing. Vallee is also right on the money that there's a trickster nature to the phenomenon as a whole. It just seems they don't really give a damn about us any more tham most humans facing an ant. We overthink our importance in that relationship for the starters is my guess. So, simply, don't give a damn and enjoy the ride while it lasts.
>>
>>37858687
>>37859404
Hybridize and put those people in charge of the world, have them breed back into greys while sucking the earth dry of resources, build the black box quantum AI singularity demiurge, repeat on another planet. Space pirates. Book of Enoch says they'll fail.
>>
>>37865918
Like us, they exists in multiple dimensions, they've just had more freedom and time to figure out how to consciously navigate them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgMFO0KU-I&pp=ygUsZ3JhaGFtIGhhbmNvY2sgZWx2ZXMgYWxpZW5zIGFuZ2VscyBheWFodWFzY2E%3D
>>
>>37864893
You ever thought that all angles are going to be played? The Earth will be right to resist the coming of these armies, heavenly or subterranean.
>>
>>37861938
Shill fag alert.
>>
it's crazy how no alien has ever visited india, china, russia, africa, the middle east. they just skipped like 80% of the world's population and only visit north america and europe - places where the people have fairy lore, and also they exclusively target weird mentally ill people who never have the ability to document any of the interactions.

oh and all of this stuff appeared in movies and tv shows first, so the people making that media must've known somehow.
>>
Anal probes. Its always a good probing.
>>
>>37858687
Same as their start game. Exist.
>>
>>37861888
Not the greys, but we are coming Brother. Hold fast.
>>
>>37865535
lol
>>
File: IMG_4572.gif (2.41 MB, 512x512)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB GIF
>>37862082
I love how fucking crazy this place is!
>>
>>37858687
a lot of arrows point toward humans being a child civilization with significant potential. i suspect that we are essentially in an incubator right now, carefully watched over by the parent civilization. perhaps we've been given our whole own section of the cosmos to develop whereas most civilizations are born into a (relatively) populated section of the universe where 'alien' life is not even questionable.
>>
>>37858687
stealing all your intergalactic bikes
>>
>>37858687
to utilize their energy capacity to preserve their form throughout time
>>
>>37858687
Make you welcome them as saviours and accept their world domination
>>
>>37858756
True and straight
>>
aliens are not real
>>
they want to farm us for our chicken nuggies
>>
alien doesnt exist
>>
>>37858756
https://youtu.be/W5UkA2Gg-Cc
>>
>>37866906
All evidence I see around me points to Christianity being true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctPViK3LK-o
>>
File: teehee.jpg (5 KB, 250x183)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37863398
this might be the most profoundly gay meme I've ever seen

10/10
>>
>>37871037
>obvious parasite infected archonic glowie
*Whispers* I know what you are.
>>
File: heard you like brains.jpg (127 KB, 640x853)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>37871045
what grade you going into next year bud?
>>
>>37858756
kek
>>
aquarian agents
>>
File: 1690667021488378.jpg (508 KB, 497x1119)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>37865535
>>
>>37858756
>beegees music comes on
>how deep is your ass? how deep is your ass?
>>
File: IMG_7320.jpg (156 KB, 1284x180)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Wat happens on skinwalker ranch? Is it goyslop entertainment?
>inb4 im glad ur not jumping into hypothesis
>>
You think they give that good glork?
>>
>>37874979
>Wat happens on skinwalker ranch?
Stays on Skinwalker Ranch
>>
>>37858687
their endgame happened a long time ago

it's why they're were they are
>>
>>37858687
sexual satisfaction
>>37858756
this
>>
>>37859404
That is true!
The idiot who channels Bashar even said so during a public session.
The idiots in the audience even applauded.
>>
>>37859404
fuckin immigrants I'm i right
>>
>>37858687
Deception

Aliens are from earth, they are human hybrids
The earth is flat

Only thing that remotely would make sense about "aliens"
>>
>>37876465
>>
>>37874979
it seems that all the best stuff has happened off camera. but i think we need to start taking seriously the fact that if an advanced intelligence doesn't want to get caught then it won't. we're pretty arrogant to think we can trick them.
>>
>>37869346
one of the most famous alien encounters happened in Africa in 1994.

there's also been reports of aliens in Japan dating back hundreds of years
>>
>>37858687
theyre demons prepping world governments for when they're "cast out of heaven" and assume bodily (what this entails is yet to be known) forms.

this period, you could call it "the end of the world" will only last about 7 years though.

Satan is currently "prince of the power of the air"
i.e. angels, including demons, "fly" through the air imperceptibly as of now, mostly undetectable as they are not physically there.
This is why "UAPs" can break the laws of physics, as it were, because theyre not physically real (outside of being made of/emitting "light")

Satan and his angels are not currently in Hell whatsoever, and won't be for a while. The Book of Enoch is fraudulent btw.
>>
>>37858687
Laugh at humans and jerk off until entropy rips apart the last molecules of the universe.
>>
File: 4278913_50-1651125987.png (86 KB, 3000x2105)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>37858687
They're just bored and the equivalent of children frying ants(us) with a magnifying glass.
>>
>>37858687
To mystify and shake up NPC consciousness and our science by doing unexplainable things. They also keep track of who they've abducted in the past, and I believe that they follow their genetic offspring, who are more likely to be abducted. I don't believe they are ready to "take over", as they're having trouble with their crossbreeding program and they've been here for a very long time. They are very wary about telling humans who they really are, or where they really come from. Everyone assumes they're from another galaxy or planet, and they'll let us believe that.They seem to be against Nukes and want disarmament. They also like to disrupt the nuclear stockpiles and scare people, and they're behind the cattle mutilations.
>>
>>37858687
They are part of various mind control programs, cloning, hybridization, they are from close to the galactic neighborhood and they are here too but the agencies have used them at will to scare people by abducting them, giving them implants and letting the rumor spread to surely present them in one last world coup d'état, so the question would be what the hell will be the endgame of us.
>>
>>37858687
I miss those lil niggas like you wouldn't believe son
>>
>>37858687
>They created us for whatever reason. The ones who made them.
or
>It's a lie
>They see us as a future threat, and want our assimilation or extinction
>>
>>37861616
It's the right one they're just dicks because they're the literal jannies of their society lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.