[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are the consequences of actually summoning a goetic demon without protection ? Are you just instantly doomed for hell or is it more like a "bad luck for 10 years" thing ? I doubt that a demon would enjoy possessing me either.
>>
You dont mess with the Goetia at all. To attempt something like that you should be living a strict monastic life for a year first. If youve done such a thing you should probably just get deep into church and get baptised or something. People might diss organised religion but they have the best organised rituals to help you out if you are deep in the demonic shit.
>>
>>37859362
But what are they going to do ? Are there any written examples of a ritual gone wrong ?
>>
>>37859362
>To attempt something like that you should be living a strict monastic life for a year first.
This is nonsense. There's no such instruction.

>>37859388
Hauntings. Bad dreams. Maybe some poltergeist activity. In extreme cases, possession. And getting rid of whatever spirits that attach to you might be difficult. The whole idea of the magic circle is to protect you both from the specific spirit you're calling and the other random spirits around. But the thing is, after the first conjuration you're supposed to form new arrangements with the spirit, like, how do I make subsequent contact with you without all this hassle? That usually doesn't involve a magic circle anymore because you've formed a relationship with the spirit.
>>
>>37859447
I mean it is written that the "demons" are not bad in any sense but cunning and of course charismatic , maybe overly egoistic too but at the end of the day if someone is willing to make a pact / contract would it not damage the whole trust part ?
>>
>>37859500
They're not bad in any sense the same way a horse isn't bad in any sense if it chest bumps you with its hind hooves for trying to wrangle it. Would you like a lasso around your neck or for some rando to threaten you with hellfire if you don't show up and carry out his commands? Like, really. Who the fuck does he think he is? But back to your concluding question: there's a reason why some grimoires are worded like lawyer-speak when it comes to communicating with spirits, specifying things almost anal retentively with inordinate detail.
>>
>>37859322
it will kill whomever it is able
>>
>>37859322
Whatever you believe, will be. If you wanna trust a fag on here, then so be.
>>
>>37859362
Always thought about this. Goetic "demons" seem to be either old Jew or their neighbors gods and spirits. Why would they be especially malevolent? Sure some must be, but can you envision Paimon, patron of the arts, exploding your ass just because he could?
>>
>>37859388
They can follow you or oppress you. They can also contaminate your immediate environment. Like an entropy bomb, crap breaks around you. Worse case scenario they will possess you.
>>
>>37859500
Two of them flat out kill magician if he missed the circle in most sources.
>>
>>37861706
Yep. This is why I’m scared of this shit. Has anyone summoned Andras?
>>
File: amonart.jpg (36 KB, 700x390)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
DON'T SUMMON ANYTHING DARK AND EVIL YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!
I summoned greek goddess of discord, deception,chaos and mayhem Eris aka Black Snake. My life was shit, it was very fuckin bad. I suffered a lot and almost died. The aura of darkness and despair was indescribable.
Don't mess with demons and dark gods.
>>
>>37859322
>>37859362
>>37859447
No such thing as Hell, and humans cannot doom themselves to an eternity of suffering no matter how many people they kill lol
Here, read all the posts by "Ekko."

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17194726/
>>
>>37862155
> goddess of discord , deception and mayhem
>it was really bad
I also believe that Greek gods are too chaotic to even approach. Heard multiple instances where greek gods attacked (just throwing stuff down the table like a cat in heat) other altars of other pantheons.
>>
>goetic demon
>posts yugioh card
What kind of retarded board is this
>>
The circle is bullshit and only work because the demon just doesn't want to break your immersion that black magic isn't nonsense.
Find better ways to protect yourself to begin with like pure iron, the bible says it even worked against god that's how potent it's supposed to be against spirits.
Geek gods of discord deception chaos and madness, why would you even attempt that, did you even read about how Chronos = Saturn = Satan = Cult of the Black Cube? Some of the Deities can either be really helpful or really hellish, do some proper research, eventually Pantheons are a booklet of spirits you can contact to help you and how to do so or to warn you against others.
>>
>>37859322
I made a weird connection yesterday that I hadn't seen anyone make
>When Set fucked up Osiris he had 72 accomplices
>That is the same number of demons named in the lesser key
>>
absolutely nothing demons are nothing you are a homo faggot omg le demosn so scary you are gay
>>
They will tear you pieces by pieces. In the beggining, some spychological tendency you might have will get worse, like depression or anxiety. You might get addictions, it starts to get worse and worse.
>>
>>37859322
>>37863326
>The circle is bullshit
Goetic magic has its roots in Hellenic evocation where the circle was also used.
And yes, it wont protect you, because its function is not about protecting, but to make you the "center of the universe"
>>
>>37859322

I've heard of people developing something called "The Howling" from working with Goetic Spirits.

I don't know much about it, but from what I understand, you start hearing whispers, then you hear more and more of them, until it starts to sound like a howling wind.

At that point you can't shut it off and are just stuck with them howling in your hear until you go mad.
>>
People actually believe this shit?
>>
>>37864086
>>
>>37859322
If you approach the spirit with the same respect you would a human guest at home, most likely nothing. Most of the Goetics aren't even as evil as people often think they are - don't make a mistake, they aren't exactly good, for the most part, but fall somewhere into the grey territory of morality with heavier darker hues most of the time. Some of them have pretty sharp wit and charm to them. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>37862094
Andras is very specific and useful for fucking up organizations. The only person I know who used him was a gang banger. Glasya is better for killing.
>>
>>37863299
lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.