[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: madonna.jpg (426 KB, 675x645)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
Are they influencing the world?
How can i protect myself against them?
>>
>>37859409
By not caring about them.
Fairies, magical beings, gods, etc are primarily non physical.
Forgetting about them, will literally kills them.
So don’t care about them and they won’t be able to affect you.
>>
>>37859409
Yes, the only protection is to accept that Jesus Christ is Lord. It's just that simple.
>>
>>37859409
God couldn't drive out the inhabitants of the plains because they had chariots of iron, and he's the top dog. Biblical demons are pathetic and can canonically be defeated by a modicum of willpower.
>>
>>37859409
>biblical demons.
they are the ones in control of the Western Govts
>>
>>37859560
According to... ?
>>
>>37859409
>biblical demons
There's not actually a lot about them in the Bible...
>>
>>37859636
Yup, and don't fool around with the kind of shit the children on /x/ play with like they're toys. Ouija boards, tarot cards, magic spells etc. Stay away from all that garbage.
>>
We see ourselves as beings with ideas, purpose and concepts for example. Angels and demons are different. They are ideas, concept and functions with being. Look at the concept of War and imagine that the concept is alive and has being
>>
>>37860313
According to the story of merlin

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.