[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If you had infinite willpower, how would you use it?
>>
>>37859660
J already do lol
>>
>>37859660
I'd starve myself to death
>>
>>37859660
Instantly leave reality.
>>
Crush my own skull
>>
>>37859660
Uplift humanity
>>
>>37859660
Is this a trick question, and whatever the answer is being what we should make our goals irl?
>>
File: PASigma_01488_.png (1.36 MB, 1344x768)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>37859660
I'd put an end to Israel and AIPAC
>>
infinite will power is not enough
>>
>>37859680
Then what do you do?
>>37859690
how do you plan to do that with willpower?
>>37859682
>>37859698
even with infinite willpower you would still be suicidal? Maybe you could turn your life around
>>37859699
how?
>>37859751
how?
>>37859762
not enough for what?
>>37859739
Not really, but yeah. It’s about the upper limit of what we can do with our time and energy. I’m interested in what other people would do if they were in absolute control of their thoughts, emotions, and actions. I imagine that most people rarely think too much about this question.
>>
>>37859762
based and doompilled
>>
File: 1703335501290413.gif (1.71 MB, 432x226)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>37859660
>>
>>37859814
Yeah because I'd still be unhappy.
The game is rigged anon
>>
Idk, let me experiment it.
>>
>>37859660
ollie out of this reality and into a better one
>>
Infinity rapes
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg (217 KB, 640x1117)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>37859660
Oh boy, what a good one !

I'd probably start by printing infinite money. To buy all the stuff I want I guess and make everyone around myself happy.

But then, I'd figure, that maybe, money is just a proxy for the things I really want ? So I'll go straight for that, make things materialise out of air. A yacht ? Why not a jet ? Oh wait, a functional spaceship !

I'd explore space, make enemies, friends and lovers along the way, with a crew of people I'd personally give some power too. Happiness is in sharing ! Sure, I'll have to fight some baddies, but I'd make myself practically immortal, like immune to even any kind of "serious" suffering.

Then...When I've seen everything and anything I could dream of, since you know, I'd be eternal, I guess I would...get bored of it ? Like, if I could not get any surprise whatsoever, because I'd have the perfect omniscience, and the ability to see the future ? I don't know, it would be like unlocking God mode in a video game : fun for a while if only.

So, I'd just...Reset my memory I guess ? To start it all again ? But just to be sure I'll get there sometimes, I'd make myself practically immortal. Just to be safe.

Oh also, why no start with a new life ? This time, why not be someone else ? It might be fun !
>>
File: download (10).jpg (350 KB, 768x768)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>37859660
I'd hide it from myself and escape into infinity
>>
>>37860358
willpower, not power
>>
>>37860400
Replace "printing" by "acquiring".
Replace "make things materialise" by "building"
Replace "perfect omniscience" with "quantum computer"
Replace "a new life" with "a new vessel for my consciousness that I will learn to upload"

Happy ? :)
>>
>>37860411
that doesn’t really explain how you will do any of those things with willpower.
>>
>>37859660
Do all the hard drugs i want, knowing I have infinite willpower to resist addiction.

The world becomes my pharmacopia.
>>
File: PASigma_02106_.png (1.59 MB, 1344x768)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>37859814
My goal is the grow the willpower to force all beings out of the cycle of forced reincarnation. This will end all unenlightened ideologies like nationalism, Judaism, and politics beyond clean, compassionate living.
>>
>>37860477
I did cocaine once and I was like wtf how do people get addicted to this
It was pure stuff too
>>
>>37860477
So you would only do each drug once? But why? If you’re doing it for pleasure, then what’s stopping you from doing it one more time, for pleasure? And one more time…? Why do any of it in the first place? Even if you want to maximize pleasure, doing those drugs would definitely reduce pleasure derived from normal activities. Now if you could have the ability to control the amount of pleasure you get from certain activities, then you could just do whatever you wanted and be infinitely happy
>>
>>37860492
Just start by getting people to stop breeding animals that's easy.
Veganism or lab grown meat
>>
>>37860492
Reincarnation exists as long as life and consciousness exist. Souls aren’t being transported from body to body, there is no soul or self. The only way to stop reincarnation is to kill all life, because where there is life, there you are as well.
>>
>>37860463
Do I need to explain how Tesla invented the radio ? How Pasteur invented the vaccine ?
They just willed it hard enough, man !
>>
>>37859660
to rebuild this world and enhance the lives of those born in my wake
>>
>>37860514
No. I said all the hard drugs i want. Reading comprehension faggot. Infinite willpower means infinite. I can do all the drugs i want and never become addicted or experience withdrawl.
>>
No one has mentioned bodybuilding?
>>
>>37860945
I think training to assist in capability in doing another task is good. As for gym? If you're going to do it, do it for more than vanity. Put it to use, even if it means helping others train for their respective interests and careers.
>>
>>37860519
I don't follow what you're trying to say
>>
>>37859660
by killing the jews one by one with my bare hands if needed
>>
>>37859660
Force myself to be born an raised in west Philadelphia. Then move to Belair and be come a prince.
>>
Bump while I think
>>
what a bunch of boring and non-sensical answers. Half of these anons think that infinite willpower means that you’re God, apparently
>>
Supercharge my personal grooming habits.
Learn music theory, math, physics, economics.
Learn to play the keyboard.
Overcome gluttony.
Develop some muscle definition in my arms (13-14")
Learn to better manage my time (roundabout way of saying being able to focus better).
Explore the depths of my mind (as opposed to just reading ebooks).
Find a workaround for prejac through comprehensive trial and error.
Doing what needs done. (Most of the times I know exactly what needs to be done but I can't always put it into action)

More that I can't remember off the top of my head but mostly it all revolves around knowledge, looking presentable, overcoming vices and spiritual growth, consistently.

Things I'm already trying to work on (though not very well) but infinite will power would help a lot. In fact I think if I had even the regular amount of will power that most people do, I think it would not take me more than 2 years to achieve this.
>>
I'd lose weight
>>
I do have infinite willpower. Unfortunately, my body doesn't have infinite strength, so I can't do anything more than a person with a moderate amount of willpower can.
>>
>>37859660
i'd never goon
>>
>>37859660
I'd piss shit and shit piss, just because I can.
>>
>>37859660
saving humanity and ending their suffering and bondage
>>
>>37859660
Become a bodhisattva and free us all.
>>
File: flow of control.jpg (19 KB, 243x215)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37859660
error correction
>>
>>37870083
What's the picrel
>>
>>37859690
kek
>>
>>37859660
I'm going to go with, ummmm your mom
>>
>>37859660
>If you had infinite willpower, how would you use it?
absorb 200 demonic shitheads into my body and make myself suffer the most agonizing shit until they eliminate themselves from existence, turn to dust and become something better
ashes to ashes
>>
>>37859660
the same way i do it now, but i would actually accomplish something
>>
>>37859814
>even with infinite willpower you would still be suicidal? Maybe you could turn your life around
And die anyway, under worse circumstances and having lived longer? Nah lack of willpower is the only thing keeping a whole lot of people alive rn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.