[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: starmaker.jpg (84 KB, 391x496)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
What's with the name fags recently? There are a lot of them on this board and have been dragging the quality of it to the lowest it has ever been.
>>
>>37859890
I am officially withdrawing my spiritual support for Donald Trump

its clear that if we want Israel's downfall, Trump must not win

burning my 2017 4chan maga hat

Screw Trump, Free Palestine!!
>>
actually I am losing here because Trump winning would pump the dollar vs international currencies, but I am willing to take one for the team
>>
>>37859890
I think you found your answer in the last two replies OP
>>
>>37859933
MIGATARD cope and seething
>>
>>37859890
Summer is here. Imageboards are always exceptionally awful when the schoolfags are on break
>>
>>37859937
>retard doesn’t let the bot do it’s job
you require more training
>RV4N
>>
>>37859940
>Summer is here
except it isn't? did you just shift in from a timeline where summer isn't june july and august? it's still early may. summerfags are still to come
>>
>>37859890
Then stop coming to this board, you whiny bitch.
>>
>>37859940
Its not summer bro, its spring midterms
>>
Name a single thread on this board that is garbage.
>>
>>37859890
I don't know but we really need an alternative to this place, one with actual moderation to deter the attention seeking kids.
>>37859940
It's eternal summer now because the kids all have smartphones and teachers no longer bother trying to stop them from fucking around online during school.
>>
>>37860075
every single cum thread
every single frog thread
every single wojak thread
honestly every single general
>>
>>37860075
All of them. I come here just to watch retards screech at each other.
>>
>>37860075
Every single thread is terrible. Pay attention to what you read retard.
>>
HOLY SHIT I DONT CARE ABOUT HUNDUISM!!!!!
>>
>>37859968
>>37859984
>>37860093
The fuck are you people on? May is notorious for being the beginning of summerfag season. Uni kids are finishing finals and schoolkids are starting break soon after.
>>
Around 2014 there were an stupid amount of tripfags and namefag, they all would shit the board pretty bad, with circle jerks and threads dedicated to their faggotry and role-playing, they all disappeared sometime around 2016-18 and I thought we were free from their blight but there seems to be a resurgence as of late.
>>
hahaha you can filter the posts, stop telling us you're "not mad", get up and look away from the screen
>>
Remember when you all worshipped Q? Remember that shit?
>>
What part of this is so upsetting to spiritually underdeveloped chuds?

I think you're still mad at the popular kids from high school. Dweebs.

And now you're here, trying to drag everyone else down to your level, which is very fucking close to non-existence already, anon.

Let people do what they want. The feature is built-in. It's been there since the birth of 4chan. It's older than most of you.
>>
>>37862052
No.
>>
File: PASigma_01523_.png (1.24 MB, 1344x768)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>37859890
Why don't you file a complaint about it with God, huh? Good luck!
>>
>>37862062
Except OP isn't wrong and you are absolutely insufferable.
>>37859890
It's just the way the site is going. The world is changing. The world is in a bad place - and the worse it gets, the less people you have to navelgaze with or experience rich conversation because their attention is on survival.

The stress is eating away at the fabric of society, 4chan included.
>>
Many are going to find this world increasingly "insufferable" as the Azurite Universal Templar Security Team fulfills the Emerald Covenant and cleanses the cosmic virus from the Planetary Logos.

Slow-frequency fragments will have to depart the Earth for another hominid planet suited to their level of development. There are many similar worlds that function as cosmic nurseries, and most of them aren't suffering from the same cosmic virus afflicted the Earth/Danuih. Populations are smaller and more appropriate, there's much less pollution, and in many, gender and emotional conflicts are far less-pronounced. Life will be much easier off-world.

The frequency is moving faster every day. In plain English: this will just get more difficult for chuds. Every day faster than the last.
>>
Remember how God tricked Hitler and the Nazis? Well, he did the same thing with Accelerationists.

Thanks chuds. See you around.
>>
Old Mossad operatives recently got reactivated
>>
>>37862062
>underdeveloped chu-ACKKKKKKKKK
>>
Love wins.
>>
>>37861883
They follow the same general pattern as the last batch, too.

>>37862194
kek I hadn't even seen this yet.
>>
>>37859890
I think there's always been a lot of them on /x/.
But the amount that some of the same ones post really makes me wonder how many posts are actually the same anons trying to push what they believe really hard as though it's multiple people
>>
Gil el que lea.
>>
>>37863117
I do think it's just a few retarded schizos who are doing this. Trip posts usually have very similar sentence structures and ideas.
>>
>>37859890
Alright I guess I’ll turn mine off fags
>>
File: 1709895051668592.jpg (57 KB, 609x872)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Thanks for the filter list OP, good job.
>>
>>37862129
>>37862165
Do you believe what you say literally? You should take your own advice and go tell a shrink about this. Especially if you freaking love modern medical science so much.
>>
File: PASigma_03626_.png (2.12 MB, 1344x768)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>37866274
> submit yourself to the invega soul destroyer
Please do not wish such terrible things on such a great man.
>>
>>37866309
Trip fags and name fags should die. Imagine posting on an anonymous image board like "HEY LOOK AT ME, I NEED ATTENTION PLZ REMEMBER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!1!!!1"

There are limited cases where a trip is acceptable, i.e. if you're some kind of actual whistle blower or you have something legitimately interesting to share.
>>
>>37866274
Yes, literally.

I don't have any issues requiring the assistance of psychiatry, nor am I suffering from anything. You must be very confused. What part of this are you having an issue with...?
>>
File: PASigma_01310_.png (1.63 MB, 1344x768)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>37866352
Do something about it big boy.
>>
>>37866365
Firstly, the Azurite Universal Templar Security Team is homeless-crackhead tier non-sense. The babble of slow frequency fragments and planetary displacement is extreme misinterpretation of whatever weird conglomeration of physics and astrology is too much of a mess to fully dissect for me to want to do here.

God "tricking' Hitler, Nazis, and Accelerationists doesn't even make sense at all, I'm not quite sure how you got that.
>>
>>37866399
I will keep calling you retarded faggots whenever I see you pop up, it seems to be pretty effective.
>>
>>37866405
What's your interpretation of Alice A. Bailey - homeless-crackhead, right...?

In this reality, I'm talking to many of the world's best scientists and psychologists already. As a consultant.
>>
Dr. Guenther Wachsmuth and Dr. Charles Musès... what do you think of them? How about Edward Witten?

I'm sorry you don't get it.
>>
And yes, God has tricked Accelerationists and the Nazis, and will continue to do so.
>>
>>37866415
>>37866425
is this schizo rambling explain yourself so an anon can understand
so far you didnt say anything of substance that made greater sense that an outsider could quickly glimpse,
either way even taking you for face value since your name is satan it would mean anything you say is bait larp shit to make anyone become evil or foolish
>>
>>37866441
There are multiple levels of interpretation and meaning. You may be on the lowest interpretation. That's not my problem.
>>
File: Anon A-.jpg (400 KB, 1080x1062)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
Epitome
>>
Many of you will be relocated to more appropriate planets, in a slower frequency, and more comfortable for your "conservative political beliefs" and continued development. This one's accelerating.
>>
>>37866415
>>37866425
>>37866438
Theosophy is homeless-crackhead tier nonsense, I'm not sure what you want me to gain from that.
I will say Muses is the most interesting of the ones you name, although he's better at math than anything else.
If you think Capital G God cares enough to trick anyone, then you need help.
>>
>>37866447
how is that the lowest
>>
>>37866470
someone naming himself lucifer will be the first to be send to lower planets
>>
>>37866472
How many dimensions can you see?

God hid the other ones rather well, didn't he? That whole veil and all...?

I'm sorry you don't understand Blavatsky.
Einstein had a well-read copy of The Secret Doctrine, for your information. He was very into it in the end.
>>
... and Einstein confused the luminous with the Absolute, and greatly blinded science by confusing Time with the 4th dimension. Other than that, he did well.

Can we move on now? I am.
>>
>>37862129
how is it only getting more difficult for chuds? makes no sense, this world will end for faggots, god is not and was never pro faggotry etc
>>
>>37859890
No this is the best its ever been
>>
We Halo never forgetti
>>
>>37866929
We Halo now
>>
>>37866931
learn english

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.