[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (550 KB, 800x820)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>repairing the world
>by destroying it

What's their endgame?
>>
>>37860051
Read their Torah.
They allegedly “heal the land of Israel” by killing all the men, women, children, and any animals belong to them, for the crime of not being into a crazy god.
>>
>>37860051
Shabbatai Zevi promoted a similar idea, that in order to perfect the world it had to be defiled. Either it's inherent in the faith, or they're a bunch of perverts looking for self-justification.
>>
>>37860051
Ever seen evangelion?
>>
File: God's chosen people.jpg (80 KB, 808x663)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>37860051
Restoring it to their vision
>>
>>37860051
They're not Jews. Just as Christ told you.
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.-Rev 3:9
Everything is inversion of the Word of God. Tikkun Olam is the Gospel. The good news of the Kingdom changing the world.
>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
>because he has anointed me
>to proclaim good news to the poor.
>He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
>and recovering of sight to the blind,
>to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
>to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”-Isaiah 4:18,19
Those who call themselves Jews are under a blood curse.
>All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”-Matthew 27:25
And since 70 AD, they've been an apocalyptic death cult. Everything they do is to bring vengeance on what they lost. Rather than repenting rather than realizing why they lost it, they are only determined to reverse all humankind to be as it was before Christ. In time, their leaders are possessed with the very spirit of nephillim that consumed men. They do not have the same bodies, but their hunger is never quenched nonetheless. They must consume and destroy and eat all that man is, all that he loves, all that his neighbor loves, all that his children love, all that his ancestors love, all that is ever cherished by all mankind must be wiped out and consumed by the Jew.
And being the weasels they are, they would use their righteous ancestors' scriptures to fool the simple that it is to "repair the world".
>>
>>37860051
keep pooping into the pool until only people that don't mind swimming in poop are left
>>
>>37860051
TKD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.