[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The Plains of Heaven.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1230)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
Welcome to /christ/.

All denominations welcome.

"For he that is not against us is on our part."
- Mark 9:40

Share your favourite biblical books, passages and quotes. Discuss belief and counsel each other.

Antichrists will come to this thread. Ignore their hatred, pray that the madman will come to his senses.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJ94oGi6D8
>>
>>37860204
Hello? Producer sam - Cohen - my friend.
>>
Isaiah 43:19 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

> always remember this when I’m ruminating on the past. The past doesn’t matter. Create something new. Create.
>>
What a nice thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS-TYRo3ojI
>>
I just don't buy it. This other guy made a suicide thread, and he prayed to the christian conception of god and abandoned it because it more and more felt like white noise as he put it. I conclude that the christian god does not exist. Jesus didn't preach the old testament God but a new god. This new god isn't real. There is certainly proof for the existence of El shaddai of the old testament. But Jesus, the father? No proof. Only one man talking.
>>
things are heating up for the gnostic apocalypse of pseudo-methodius timeline
>>
Ecclesiastes 1:3
"What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? continually,and the wind returneth again according to his circuit"

in other word you only work enough to give you what you need to do the same thing next time.

its talking about over working and why you shouldn't work more then you have to.

this comes from my own book the King james version
this was my favorite verse
and its in the new testiment

he was talking to the mason builders who where making a new church.
i think its a message against work burn out.

I have alot of favorite verses but this one is 100% on the money. i had to be vain but i do like my version of the bible then the older NIV (new international version)
why? i feel like its more personal as my writers tried to be more personal then just general vaugeness.
also i happen i like old English and choose it for the KJV 1610 because i thought it was more likely to stand the test of time than other bibles.
>>
>>37860204
Everything good in Christianity's history is the result of European culture or action. Christianity was the trash of Babylonian cults until Constantine realized he could enslave the plebians with it. After that, European culture uplifted Christianity, not the other way around
>>
>>37860204
I noticed many good things happen to me constantly, with some even happening when I need them the most, for example:
>"I don't have money to buy dinner today"
>Neighbor invites me for dinner that night
Now, I'm not religious at all, but my great grandma is, and she always prays for our family. My question is, do good things happen to me (even if I don't deserve them) because God listens to my grandma? not that I complain, but I find it weird.
>>
File: 1oumuamuaandtimeline.jpg (1.08 MB, 1920x2016)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
I think we're in trouble. The 12th chapter of Revelation, which describes the events that run up to the opening of the 6th seal, is playing out right now. We have a little less than 4 months before the 5th seal is opened and the fallen ones arrive on earth. If you've got some spiritual work to do, get it done this summer.
>>
>>37861672
Yes. Your grandmother is probably more worried about not ever seeing you again when she dies. I doubt she's praying you get free tendies. What she's probably praying for is that one day you come to understand what's what, and that you become a Christian, so she can see you again in heaven. That's why these things are happening to you, and why you are noticing them. It's what your grandmother asked for.

Ask your grandmother that question sometime.
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>37860204
Christian’s worship moloch. Iesus of Nazarene was killed by the Jews aka canaanites. He cursed them and made them wander the world as punishment; and probably gave them various chronic illnesses as well. Be like Jesus Christ curse the Jews aka Canaanites everyday.

Hunt down the crypto canaanites and exterminate them in the name of I am I am.

Wage war on the Jews and exterminate them just like the i am ordered the ancient Israelites.

Exod 23:27-30
27 I will send my terror in front of you, and will throw into confusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. 28 And I will send the pestilence in front of you, which shall drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites from before you. 29 I will not drive them out from before you in one year, or the land would become desolate and the wild animals would multiply against you. 30 Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and possess the land.
Lev 18:24-28
24 Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, for by all these practices the nations I am casting out before you have defiled themselves. 25 Thus the land became defiled; and I punished it for its iniquity, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you shall keep my statutes and my ordinances and commit none of these abominations, either the citizen or the alien who resides among you 27 (for the inhabitants of the land, who were before you, committed all of these abominations, and the land became defiled); 28 otherwise the land will vomit you out for defiling it, as it vomited out the nation that was before you.
Lev 20:22-23
22 You shall keep all my statutes and all my ordinances, and observe them, so that the land to which I bring you to settle in may not vomit you out. 23 You shall not follow the practices of the nation that I am driving out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.
>>
>>37860204
Just go post in /ceg/ a.k.a. Christian Esotericism General >>37835739

Surface level Christianity is for dweebs.
>>
Christians of /x/. I'd like to know what segments of the Bible you think predicted the future. I've seen many claims over the years but rarely it has been discussed if the segment is an actual prediction or not.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.