[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm familiar with rainbow angle, tree of life etc and many other occult references. But why construct the pyramid around this parameter, what about the chamber shafts pointing to stars? What is it about 42 and the afterlife or ascension?
>>
Don't forget the 42 nomes.
>>
Does the 42 have any significance for the ancient Egyptian religion? This should be the starting point. Or what about rainbows and Egypt? It's a pretty dry land that heavily relies on the Nile. Rain must have been sacred to them and surely some phenomenon like a rainbow even moreso.
>>
File: genedtng.png (1.18 MB, 1345x1110)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>37860561
>>
>>37860639
>>37860666
>>37860703
Thank you all, couldn't have asked for better replies, appreciated. Shamelessly, I'm stuck still, I've read much on Egypt, also Fibonacci, duality and harmony, I just reviewed the Ma'at. IMO all I can put together is 42 is associated with transcendence, afterlife, anointed or maybe blessed. The person typically exhibits balance, harmony etc. It seems 42 could be a synchronicity as seems to be prevalent outside just a spiritual sense, like seeing the rainbow at 42 degrees. I understand it could also be proof of intentional creation as well. It's also associated with Sirius, 23 and Sopdet, riding of the Nile. Light And water are at play. I don't expect answers, but I'm legitimately excited and can't wait to learn more, this has been a long journey
>>
YITBOS
>>
>>37860561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbydKAFfJAc
>>
>>37860666
Hehe, 666
So, i was reading about the great pyramid, and apparently the number occurs inside one of the chambers. The lenght or height, dunno, i have to check. I think it was the chamber of the triple veil that measured 666 or 66.6 of their sacred inches
Yeah, book said moses or the bible was heavily influenced by egyptian culture because the ark of the covenant is almost the same measure as the alleged sarcophagus inside the pharaohs chamber
But you've all read more than i on this so you already knew
>>
>>37860639
That's way to many gnomes
>>
File: cosby-bill.gif (80 KB, 220x150)
80 KB
80 KB GIF
>>37860561
Have fun Anon :)

https://archive.org/details/Ancient-Knowledge/01-AncientKnowledgeconsciousnessSacredGeometryCymaticsIllusionOfRealityrareFootage.mp4
>>
>>37860666
it is the sum of six and seven
>>
>>37862498
>bacteria CAN triforce
>>
File: ASPIRATEINHALATION.jpg (84 KB, 1024x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>37860561
>what about the chamber shafts pointing to stars?
Let's keep it smoky, low key, rolley with some till we can't smoke anymore
We steady rolling more and more, more, more
And you know my niggas ready and we smoke that, that fire
Stay medicated
Repeat as we in meditation
So levitated
It's all about that elevation
Inhale, Exhale (X8)
I'm skill it
There's water inside don't spill it
>>
What about the crystalline limestone structure inside the pyramids. What is the apparatus or purpose here, limestone and water are always hotbeds for paranormal activity.
>>
>>37861059
You In the Bond of Sphinx...hello siganon
>>
>>37867101
Henlo my dear sailor. We're all gonna make it

:)
>>
There's a mesh generator that's not bad despite the low res textures that uses the number 42 as the optimal seed
>>
>>37867077
>What is the apparatus or purpose here
checked and read this:
https://archive.org/details/the-giza-power-plant-christopher-dunn
>>
File: temple.jpg (14 KB, 192x262)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37860917
Read The Temple of Man and everything this man wrote. Your 42 and other questions will be answered in geometric terms you aren't even ready for.
>>
The star angles for the souls ascension is bullshit. The shafts are not perfectly straight. They were likely constructed for air circulation for a posts construction purpose. Its likely ceremonies were done in the pyramids and the air was for the comfort of priests or pilgrims.
>>
>>37867077
Supposedly because the pressure of the structure on the quartz generates some electromagnetic fuckery
Writers on this and atlantis insist that the pyramids shape have some properties to direct or amplify or protect from energy. I've read niggas claim in atlantis every bulding was a pyramid, or had one on the roof. Also that they've found (no proof, of course) pyramids underwater on the bermuda triangle and that this was atlantis and shiet. And crystals everywhere. Y'know, because crystals. Crystal skulls
>>
>>37870756
This theory is rebuked because the shafts were intentionally blocked by design and during construction. During exploration by Leeds University the used a robot to record their findings in the shafts and noted a secret chamber between the blockages in the shaft complete with markings. So comparably, the air shaft theory makes less sense than the star alignment etc theory.

https://www.leeds.ac.uk/news-technology/news/article/4548/the-robot-opening-a-window-on-an-ancient-civilisation
>>
42cid is like 690ml, just about perfect amount of juice to carry around

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.