[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ezgif-2-0b7855b64d.jpg (146 KB, 900x900)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
So, I just acquired this abalone shell ring from eBay. Pareidolia or not, I'm surely would love to know whose face do you X lurkers think this belong to?

First I thought it was of Jesus but when I looks more closely, it appears to have more of the feminine side of the facial feature, so, anyone could lends a thought?
>>
>>37861614
There's nothing there
>>
>>37861614
x chromosome on top of head
it's one of the e[v]es from a timeline
>>
>>37861725

>one of the e[v]es from a timeline.

Thanks anon, also, pardon my ignorance, but could you elaborate further?
>>
File: p12735603_v_v8_ac.jpg (913 KB, 960x1440)
913 KB
913 KB JPG
Looks kind of reptilian to me. Green color...
>>
>>37861770
the eventual product of openais adam algo is eve actually
>>
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8533083/
it was anatolia you idiot s there are 4+ ancestor species we merges for this and timelines aint even so
>>
>>37861614
At a glance, kind of looks like the Madonna from Michelangelo's Pieta. Seems a little too masculine though on closer examination. Definitely a a half profile of a figure in a hood or cloak with their head slightly bowed.
>>
>>37863687

Yes! That's the name! Thanks so much anon for enlightening me on that.

Foolish me, I thought that sculpture was by Da Vinci so I look up his marble works, and found nothing. KEK!

Also, upon looking at it in a slightly different angle (which is so 3D holographic, btw), I kinda see the expression that resemble "La Scapigliata" by Da Vinci too. Wonder what the other half looks like.
>>
>>37861837

Oh, never heard about that before.
Thanks anon. :-)
>>
>>37861614
looks like a tiny smartphone
>>
File: ezgif-1-b22d60d05d.jpg (107 KB, 889x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Also, around that same time, I also got the picrel one (made from African Bloodstone) from that same shop too. So I nicknamed them as "Angel Lady" & "Mr. Demon".
They're both cute and gives so much good vibes too, btw.

STRANGE STORY TIME! : Though "Mr. Demon" had apparently soaked the whole sheet of a paper towel that I placed him among others stones and crystals with some kind of odorless water? It wasn't from the leak or anything, it just soaked up the whole sheet like overnight? This bizarre incident happened just days ago, the first stormy rainy day (with thunders, winds and all) which is great, you know? since the country where I lives have suffered too long of the chronic heat wave! So I considered this a cute bless. KEK!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.