[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS so ever since my headphones stopped working, i found a source of entertainment that didn't need them: youtube greentext compilations
i especially enjoy the spooky ones, binge them when im bored
made me think of that one spoopy story from when i was young that i tell people when the circumstances call for it
not even that scary but i guess i want an excuse to make a greentext for the first time
excuse the inexperience

>be me, around 10 years old
>homeschooled my entire life so i dont know shit about how to act around people or just in general
>been taking a martial arts class for about half a year though, loving it
>often kick and punch the air in my free time genuinely for the fun of it
>at night
>somewhat past my bedtime but mom's awol and dad's in my sister's room teaching her math
>full of tism energy anyways so up i go kicking the air and shit
>really flexible for some reason, can kick quite high
>walking around the house doing a high kick every step
>accidentally kick too high
>body start leaning backwards
>oh shit
>fall hard on my ass
>dontcrydontcrydontcry.png
>while im moaning and groaning trying not to fucking bawl
>hear a disembodied sigh, very loud
>i dont even register it at first as my mind is focused on the pain in my ass
>waitwhatthefuckwasthat.gif
>i look around, looking for what the fuck made that sound
>nobody around
>couldnt have been my dad or sister, theyre across the house doing their thing
>kinda freaked out
>get up slowly and sorta trudge over to the big beanbag in my living room (yes we had a big-ass beanbag, my dad got it from a yard sale and it was comfy as fuck)
>flop down and grab the book i was in the middle of reading
>try to read but im uneasy
>dad comes out of my sister's room, yells at me for not going to bed
>>
i wasnt too scared in the moment, but when i looked back on it later i realized it was really odd
it didnt sound like my dads sigh or anything
theres not anything else i can think of that coulda made that sound other than spoopy scawy ghosts

anyway hope this wasnt too boring lol, ask questions if you want ima be on for a while
>>
Dude
I totally got the chills when I read your REACTION because that's exactly how it was for me one time I was in the bathroom, I was a kid too, and it was midnight, and when I was wiping my face with a towel I heard a VERY weird sound coming from outside but like it sounded as if it came right outside the window, crisp and clear and a little loud
It sounded as if someone put a tube over his mouth and tried making weird funny silly sounds like
woooOoOoOoOow wooOOoOoOo
it's kinda hard to describe but it sounded very fucking like deliberate
I heard it as I was wiping my face off and it took me a few seconds to like, react, somehow? like first seconds i didn't give a shit but when my mind processed it i totally freaked out and ran outside to my parents room
and my mom heard it too and she was a little puzzled too as for what could that sound have been, maybe the wind? but... it was weird
i mean, it DID sound a little bit kinda like that but like i said it sounded deliberate, i've never ever heard the wind sound exactly like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.