[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (153 KB, 984x708)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>In 2014, YouTuber Kenny Veach claimed to have discovered a peculiar cave in the Southern Nevada desert emitting strong vibrations.

>He described its entrance as resembling a perfect capital M.

>Despite his usual practice of exploring caves, upon nearing this one, he experienced intense vibrations that frightened him, prompting him to quickly leave.

>A month later, when he attempted to locate the cave again, he disappeared without a trace and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

So what the fuck happened to this guy?
>>
>>37861845
Satan obviously vored him
>>
Probably fell into a hole. Or he got got
>>
File: IMG_20240422_153754.jpg (15 KB, 312x149)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37861845
>>37861890
Ayys or satan
>>
>>37861989
Ayye Satan
>>
>>37861993
Sayyytan
>>
Lovecraftian deep one croaking ray. It uses crystals of arhe-esh'!
>>
Vanned by glowniggers
>>
>>37861845
Look up Devils Hole, Kokoweef, there are caverns with size of cities down there, the government uses them as “storage”.
>>
100%this shit is related to human trafficking. I wonder if Alex Jones talked about this
>>
>>37862538
/pol/ has arrived to ruin the thread
>>
>>37861845
Either he got lost so far down in there he couldn’t get out or he found a DUMB
>>
I watched this guy's videos on it, I think he did a decent job covering it.

https://youtu.be/rklsuuJ2xW0?si=8fp8FI6ZdCjUEBPW
>>
>>37862586
The whole thread is dogshit because of low reading level zoomer morons who take every single thread as a chance to shit out a low tier “joke” post that nobody even bothers to read
>>
>>37862586
you're sick in the head anon. I realize you have been psychologically conditioned to think everything that goes against your group think is /pol/, but at least try and make an effort to have a little self awareness. Retarded NPC faggot. KYS
>>
>>37862707
What a pussy he didn't ever got closer.
>>
kenny veach found something for sure. the whole thing smells funny. the youtuber going back and "finding" the m cave when it did not match kenny veachs description AT ALL. the astro turfing of bots agreeing that it was def the cave. then the fake girlfriend conveniently popping into the comments to say he was suicidal and everyone should stop looking. then of course its impossible not to notice all of the derailing glowies that inundate any kenny veach thread that gets posted here. all of this adds up. something is there. he found something. the M cave is real.
>>
>>37863199
You murricans have a whole weekend, cars and expensive hiking gears. Why there's no an army of fags searching the M cave?
>>
>>37861845
the cave was actually found and sealed
but in a sloppy way that a geologist could still tell its a made up thing from closeup
>>
>>37863219
kenny veach was in excellent condition. he spent years hiking the nevada desert on multi-day trips. this is a place w no cell reception. no other hikers to come across. the desert is bitterly cold at night w brutal heat during the day. very few landmarks unless youre familiar w the terrain and accustomed to being able to tell the difference between many low peaks that look the same. its naive to go looking. this is the main reason why i know the fake and gay 'M' cave that was found was fake. that youtuber was fat and soft. he wasnt capable of finding the m cave.
>>
seems to have written a song

https://youtu.be/TuJqUvBj4rE?si=jDVx9MNnQci0T0AT
>>
>>37861845
I came back here to the present to be at the end of time with the rest of humanity.
>>
>>37862586
Hardly a /pol/ statement.
The suggestion that subdimensional entities are working with the US gouvernment to secure sustenance goes back decades.
The gouvernment side could be a /pol/ topic but the participation of those entities makes it a crossover subject.
Besides, /xpol/ is where both halves of the schizo brain meet to make love.

There are quite a few structures and interesting "natural" formation in southwestern Nevada and the Californian desert.
I believe a guy built a big dome there that's supposed to work like a medical bed, healing all your ailments using the natural resonating frequencies of the caves below it.
>>
>>37863455

>dubs of truth

>subdemensional entities
>same politics, different forces
>inside out, outside in?
>>
>>37863448
why write retarded larps
>>
>>37863496
I haven't yet divined whether the subterranean is their home, or a safe refuge they were forced into by beings less malevolent.
Just posing that statement however feels accurate.

>minute later
Okay it's true.
They infiltrated the ark by hiding between the bulkheads, so to speak.
Earth was their home, and they were pushed out and cleansed by Enlil's "rain of fire" (Sumerian description).
Some of them hid among the saved. It's no wonder Ziusudra prostrated himself when he found out. Became an archangel anyway.
There are clay tablets describing the Flood this way but they don't mention nephil survivors or why Ziusudra/Utnapishtim/Noach weeped like a baby before Ea.
That information was conveniently scratched off before the archaeologists found the tablets. Allegedly.
>>
He killed himself and nobody found the cave

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.