[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tim Remmmmington.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
How did he survive?
>>
>>37862070
Tch, leave this dude alone. The guy is literally about pure hearted Christian and got targeted by a schizo. Guy knows nothing about aliens and is the obvious type to think that shits non sense. He's literally trying to be the guy who attempted to murder him best friend and redeem him from his sins with Christianity.

I think religion is non sense but my heart goes out to this guy. I was rabid about getting details about this dude till I saw a video of him talking about it with group and then I saw his interview and I gave up. Fucking hope this shit never happens to me because some looney toon goes off his rocker.
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>37862070
None of the shots were critical or it’s all fake. Where are the medical records?

He allegedly got shot on the back of his torso five times and one in the head but it’s unspecified where.

I’ve been looking at all of the fake cia pastors who actually are the church of moloch who don’t like to say Jews are canaanites and killed iesus. Pastor attacks and works of miracle are a way to bring them into the church of blasphemy.

.45 depending where can be non lethal
>>
>>37862128
I liked the part about how he wanted to get beds for juveniles in his church "with no government oversight." Very Christian!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.