[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714282029567814.png (569 KB, 1284x960)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
Is it possible for a demon to attach to someone from birth or young age and manipulate events around them to shape them in a certain way? Possibly satanic ritual abuse, Jesuits, polish Jews. It's like I've been shut off from Some god. I have felt anger growing in me since young sick of it
>>
File: Qareen.jpg (114 KB, 736x757)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>37862085
You were probably born with this daemon. It can control you because it is powerful but once it becomes subordinate to you... you won't wish that you were born with a weaker one.
>>
>>37862085
You must hieros gamos, learn to wed your guardian spirit / genius / genii / whatever you wish to call it. If you think it's a demon you're already lost to polarity, and as you're merely the physical reflection of this being and beholden to it, not the other way around, it will throw your own stones back at you.
>>
>>37862157
Not if my stone kills it lol
>>
I believe it.

My has been extreme unfortunate since birth full of abusive weirdos and forced tragedies
>>
>>37863948
*my life
>>
>>37862157
The demon will appear as the helper if anyhow possible.
>>
>>37862085
I have bad news, OP. The tests show you’re mentally handicapped. The good news is that I can prescribe you hollow point ammo, to be inserted kinetically at least once, to ease your symptoms.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.