[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (38 KB, 639x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
So, i'm not new to this paranormal, i was doing well for a lazy fuck like me, with a help of a friend, i trained a little on how to see ghosts, i could smell, i could kind of feel them, and i could kinda see ghosts but i couldn't get out of body,
Things kinda escalated more and more over time, fast forward recently, i learned that there was more than a "dimension" as i would name it, basically, there's places exactly like our, a copy of our world with different attributes and people, i would consider "setealem" as one of them, there's more than one, a world where everything is blueish around you, a world where things are kinda like lava-ish, a red world filmes with entities
you can manifest stuffs into other dimensions, objects, foods are examples of things that you can manifest, everything you was impossible to manifest in your dimension, you simply manifested in a world that it was possible to manifest the object (like i tried to manifest a door when she hasn't there, and saw a dimension where it was kind of dark and abandoned?), because of the things i did in the other world, i was followed by many people, did things stupid enough to be sent to that red world, but i did come through somehow, but today i couldn't be more dumb, i tried asking for as many help as i could in the other worls, tried gather as many allies, but then i decided that i should ask for EVERY dimension help.. loud enough to many people to hear, as soon as someone said that they had connected to me to those, i spoke to those other dimensions to talk, i took my chance, i was pretty much captured by a painting world and somewhere bizarre stuck some animation, as i was writing this i saw myself in a place where there was lake with four hands in each correr, cloudy place, somewhere within a city, how fucked am i?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.