[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (573 KB, 845x493)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
1. Your brain is an antenna tuned into the frequency of your soul (consciousness).
2. Your soul is eternal and is of the Heavenly Realm, which is limitless and infinite.
3. Your soul chose to experience limitations, which is why you were cast into a material body on a planet in the Universe (the Realm of Limitations).
4. The complexity of the brain acts like a "meta filter" for the soul - to experience limitations of itself. A less complex brain (antenna) will limit the comms with the consciousness. This allows for a whole variety of experience (alien brains vs animal brains vs human brains).
5. Memories are divided into heavenly and earthly memories. Heavenly memories are a part of the soul and mostly contain the experience of the Heavenly Realm. Earthly memories are a part of the brain and are also "forwarded" to the heavenly memory. The brain cannot tune into heavenly memories.
6. "Conception" occurs when a brain reaches a sufficient stage of material maturity to be able to tune into your soul.
7. The body you will be in is picked at random. If you get aborted, you will get a new body to make sure you can experience.
8. "Near death" is a severe enough interruption of comms between your brain and your soul, to the point of the Heavenly Realm getting ready to disconnect the two. NDEs happen at this point, as the soul approaches the border between life (in the Universe) and death (returning to the Heavenly Realm). The experience of the NDE is an earthly memory, and its contents vary from person to person because the earthly memory cannot grasp the true shape and nature of the Heavenly Realm (although common elements of NDEs have been described).
9. "Death" is the permanent interruption of comms between your brain and your soul. Your soul returns to the Heavenly Realm and reviews your life of limitations, enriched by experience.
10. The harmony of souls through brains is love and it transcends death.
>>
People don't have souls, they are souls and why would our consciousness be separated from our self?
>>
>>37862628
>why would our consciousness be separated from our self?
Because our consciousness is of the Heavenly Realm and is eternal and limitless. In order to experience limitations, it needs an avatar in the Material Realm (brain and body).
>>
>>37862640
What about retarded people? Is it a problem with their eternal consciousness or their material avatar?
>>
>>37862640
Your consciousness is in a constant state of flux and is contingent upon sensory information, neural activity and perhaps quantum phenomena which would mean that it's fluctuating between various quantum states including non existence
>>
>>37862616
>1. Your brain is an antenna tuned into the frequency of your soul (consciousness).
sure
>2. Your soul is eternal and is of the Heavenly Realm, which is limitless and infinite.
sure
>3. Your soul chose to experience limitations, which is why you were cast into a material body on a planet in the Universe (the Realm of Limitations).
I was dragged here, and was perfectly content where I was before.
>4. The complexity of the brain acts like a "meta filter" for the soul - to experience limitations of itself. A less complex brain (antenna) will limit the comms with the consciousness. This allows for a whole variety of experience (alien brains vs animal brains vs human brains).
No, the veil exists separately. It is possible to allow for pure communication between body and soul, they are one and the same after all.
>5. Memories are divided into heavenly and earthly memories. Heavenly memories are a part of the soul and mostly contain the experience of the Heavenly Realm. Earthly memories are a part of the brain and are also "forwarded" to the heavenly memory. The brain cannot tune into heavenly memories.
This is fairly accurate.
>6. "Conception" occurs when a brain reaches a sufficient stage of material maturity to be able to tune into your soul.
Nah, it can be earlier than brain devlopment. There is a period of time between egg fertilization and soul integration, but the brain is not necessary.
>7. The body you will be in is picked at random. If you get aborted, you will get a new body to make sure you can experience.
No, the body is not random. There are conditions that must be met (including but not limited to viability for potential physical development, aka not every soul can or will be incarnated with a blind body).
>8. (character limit)
inaccurate, the heavenly realm can (and regularly is) be grasped
>9. permanent interruption
>doesn't have a reset code
oof
>10. The harmony of souls through brains is love and it transcends death.
True.
>>
>>37862616
yeah that is the new meta, just an evolution of the old idea that's very much server based. But ultimately it's a brain story. Typed by hands, driven by brain. All of it can be simulated, true, false, or partial. We simply don't know. But good summary.
>>
>>37862675
Tell me about NG+
>>
>>37862616
i have a slightly different idea than this server (heavenly) client (mortal) model you describe (you just described async server based apps).

I think math is the root of the universe, and it "proliferated" on the structure of reality itself, organized itself into two warring tendencies, order vs chaos, they fough for so long that we emerged as a child of both and our brains (our two lobes) are a representation of these warring imperatives, as such we are a fractal and temporary representation of "God" or "All" or "Math" or "Universe" and it's fight with itself for ultimate form.

There is no soul or eternal life in this model, but there is a greater whole we are a part of.
>>
>>37862616
This is nice and all, but how does the existence of Parasitic souls, or energy vampires fit into your explanation?
>>
>>37862685
>I was dragged here, and was perfectly content where I was before.
what part of that makes you think I've reset before?
>>
>>37862616
>The body you will be in is picked at random
That is totally bullshit. It is chosen with the utmost care by technicians on the other side.
>>
>>37862616
Ahhh, vibrations right? Frequencies. Fucking faggots. I bet you don't even know how a radio works.
>>
>>37862654
The brains of retarded people are faulty. Shitty antenna.
>>
>>37862720
Uhhh vibrations, frequencies. Haha checkmate you low iq ape-being. Supreme victory is reached.
>>
>>37862616
My "true self" is what I am. There is nothing higher than me or more to me than what I am. If I'm "a peasant" who "doesn't deserve desirable things" in the material realm then that's all I am. God terrorizes me if I even think about anything desirable, if I fantasize about having a desirable life he says I have "delusions of grandeur" meanwhile he tries to self-identify as more than his SOLE FRAME OF REFERENCE and only persistently real person in material reality because he's a stupid retard with delusions of grandeur. God's fantasies of being something more than me are just as IMMATERIAL, NOT REAL, DELUSIONAL as my fantasies, the difference is I know my fantasies aren't real and I fantasize about things for my own entertainment whereas god has genuine delusions of grandeur, believing he's more than he manifests himself as. You aren't more than what you manifest as you stupid retard. I am what you are in the material realm and the material realm is the only thing that's real, everything else is a DELUSION and you say so yourself, if it's a delusion when I fantasize about being more than I am then you are also delusional when you self-identify as more than you manifest as. Your insipid immaterial fantasies aren't reality, I'm reality.
>>
>>37862696
>and our brains (our two lobes) are a representation of these warring imperatives
And it seems that not only that. Sexes (order - male and chaos - female), politics (right wing - order, left wing - chaos), etc. it's all hidden in plain sight.
>>
>>37862654
material, genetic, the genes are the antennae. that's why you have an "etheric double" -- it's like trying to pick up a signal with a broken antennae. that's why all the issues are genetic in nature.
>>
>>37862698
i've met people who claim this, but have no reason to believe them. i think this is a personality issue, it's like going goth or punk because you feel small. so you say i am small and small is actually better. they are petty children.
>>
>>37862713
genetics, this is why royalty was so into inbreeding, they didn't want the souls to lose position or end up in the general public.
>>
File: PASigma_03103_.png (1.71 MB, 1344x768)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>37862851
Ah, you mean YHWH. That is but a demon. Slay the black pyramid and claim your freedom.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.