[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692167040683381.jpg (74 KB, 941x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>homo sapiens sapiens walk the earth at least since 300.000 years ago
>this very same human like me started doing shit only some 12.000 years ago
something here doesn't add up and it really bothers me
>>
>>37862895
agricultural revolution
like every major advancement it was hard to achieve (grog struggles to survive, grog has no time to think about anything else), but once we got it it spread like wildfire (relatively speaking)
once some nomad observed that throwing plant waste can make new plants grow people started farming, soon after you get permanent settlements (since you can just grow food instead of constantly move around to find resources) and enough time to focus on improving your life beyond basic survival
it was a major step, difficult to achieve, since you need fertile environment and lot of luck to put 2+2 together without prior knowledge
>>
>>37863031
and this took 288.000 years?
sorry but the size of this number do not convince me
>>
>>37862895
It's pretty obvious there's hidden history from before the younger dryas, but these sorts of discoveries aren't easily publishable when history is globally set already, there's really no reason to let the cat out of the bag, it wouldn't change shit for you, the average person and it would have plenty of devastating effects on society, like losing blind faith on institutions.
>>
>>37863114
yes, it would confirm that there is already a one world government that hides information and technology from you
I really don't think people have blind faith in institutions
do you pay taxes voluntarily?
>>
>>37862895
Wow thanks for this post man
I wasn't sure if it was 400 thousand or 300 thousand but now I know it could be either one
You're a real super star for making this post
I was over here
No lie
I was telling everyone it could have been 500 thousand years
But now I can show them your post and be like
Oh man look at that
300 thousand
Not 500
*facepalm*
Lol I'm such a quirky guy
>>
>>37863147
You're not getting it, people do have blind faith in institutions, they trust the mechanism because it gives them comfort derived from predictability, sometimes they're happy with it and sometimes they're not, but they always abide by it.

And about the world government, even normies logically conclude there is one, along with big pharma's money grabbing schemes and medical withholding which is also accepted by normies, they know about all that, if they publish about ancient hidden history a world government is the last thing people are gonna be thinking about.

Also, what would you do with hidden technology? The people that can manufacture it already know about it, it does nothing for you. If the cat gets out of the bag and people pressure institutions into utilizing the alleged hidden technology for their benefit all the infrastructures will be demolished and no one wants to go through that without a condom, not the "elites" nor the civilians.
>>
>>37863172
You're right we can't let this thread die
Norm deserves better than to be the op pic for some Jew faggot though
Wow this is a hard dilemma
>>
>>37863172
>it does nothing for you
it will lift us up from being goyslaves, I know we can live without working ourselves to death
>>
>>37862895
>homo sapiens sapiens walk the earth at least since 300.000 years ago
That number is at least two zeroes short.
>this very same human like me started doing shit only some 12.000 years ago
Dumb shit yes, before that it was basically a magical utopia.
>>
>>37862895
it doesn't
gorillions of years is pure fiction
>>
Take newborn humans and put them in an enclosure and teach them nothing, and you'll observe the same humans from 300000 years ago. No language, no technology, just apes.
>>
Learn about exponential growth and leapfrogging. It's not that spooky. There's people right now who live in the bronze age but have cellphones because their geographical location has jack shit infrastructure.
>>
>>37862895
greedy Atlanteans fucked this place up at some point
>>
>>37862895
No No No. The world began in 3761 BC. The year is 5784. It's true because the Jews say so.
>>
File: All-Poles.gif (997 KB, 1100x619)
997 KB
997 KB GIF
https://mariobuildreps.com
>>
>>37863296
based. the R6 mass implant (DC8 spaceplanes nuking all the volcanoes and what happened after that) was 75 million years ago.
>>
Yea bro back then all we did was run from the dinosaurs. Many lives were lost and it became important to be able to draw and write. The dinosaurs almost exterminated all the humans until the aliens sent the meteor and wiped most life out. Ancient humans saw the asteroid coming and went into the ocean and created the first underwater city called Atlantis. Soon after the dinosaurs evolved Lucifer evolved all the pterodactyls into a reptilian space faring species. To this day we await Jehovah’s arrival to free us from the prison planet called earth and return us to our birthright home called Mars
>>
File: Smelly girlfeets.jpg (676 KB, 1547x2750)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
Unironically God.

He didn't design humans on purpose; He created the process of evolution and waited for a dominate species to emerge. Then He waited until the perfect time to gift the dominant species with true intelligence. This is why sin is considered bad: murder, rape, violence etc are things that Grug did, and by being Grug you insult the intelligence and self control that God gave you to rise above the beasts. When people say "humanity appeared at the perfect time", they're exactly right.

>Ch-Christcuck!
Have sex
>>
>>37862895
>>37863092
You can literally still find hunter gatherers to this day. They still hunt with bows and spears and are less advanced than your ancestors were 12k years ago.
>>
History is fake and gay, archaeology is super fake and super gay.
Even if it was true, that shit wouldn't matter , it'd be a pointless time in existence of basically monkey men doing nothing.
It's all a ploy to convince you that you're really a monkey and it took 288,000 years to "evolve". Humans used to be more advanced but something happened and we lost a lot of technology, Atlantis was real.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.