[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm so confused, so far my documented blood type has changed 3 times. I started off O-, then a few years later was told I'm O+, now at my most recent check I was AB+. My birth story has also changed, I have always been told that my birth took more than 24 hours and in the process both me and my mum nearly died. That is what I have always been told. But today, my parents told me I was the easiest birth they had and that the whole thing only lasted 45 minutes.

It's not just me this is happening to, gf had been told she was born via c-section, her mum had a c-section scar. Now there is no scar and she's being told she was a natural delivery.

What does this mean? How could both of our birth stories change in the same year?
>>
>>37862967
Not a birth story but an old lady I knew was suddenly replaced by a completely different-looking person and people get confused when I mention it and look at me like I am crazy.
>>
>>37862979
I've heard of one other case like yours, there's definitely something weird going on. What do you think caused this? I've nearly died a few times and I've noticed small changes after those occasions. Have you ever nearly died?
>>
>>37863009
I came close to death 5 - 6 times in my life. I wonder what's the significance to it.
>>
>>37862967
There is no objective past. Only the present is real.
>>
>>37863009
>>37862979
>>37862967
I was always a size 10.5 shoe, and now I'm a size 9. The receipt in an old email even says 10.5, but the shoes I have are 9.5

Wtf happened???? At least my dick didn't shrink in the last shift.

Also, I came across two normies that I knew in the past, and both of them have completely different ethnic identities, memories, and jobs. It's like they were reset. One even had a shitload of tattoos on his arms that I had never seen before after knowing him for years.
>>
>>37863041
Have you ever noticed any other changes? Or was it mainly the old lady?
>>
>>37863053
I don't dispute this, it's just the memory of the past seemed to stay pretty consistent for me up until the last year or so. I don't get why everything seems to have become so unstable.
>>
>>37863060
It's mad isn't it? How could something as intrinsic as a shoe size change? Have you had any near death experiences anon?
>>
File: PASigma_02849_.png (1.84 MB, 1344x768)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>37862967
The timeline is shifting wildly as the apotheosising bodhisattvas align reality with their willpower. Fragments of possibilities are being burned to provide the fuel that will push this world through the end of mortality. What was once a branching tree of possibilities is being woven into one laser focused thread of fate that will be broken by nobody.
>>
>>37862967
Idk if this is related, but just a couple days ago I saw that the birthday of one of my favorite celebs had "updated" to a significant date in my life
The old date is still there, but it's pretty fucking weird that only after like 9 years someone just found out what it actually was
>>
>>37863009
>Have you ever nearly died?
Yes, but way before this change happened which must have been on Monday since I didn't see her that day, and the next time "Thursday" she was completely different physically.
I am still trying to brainstorm what could happen and my theories go from skinwalker or something to reality shifting.
>>
>>37863062
That is another anon
This is me>>37863989
And until now I didn't notice any other changes so I don't want immediatly want to jump to reality shifting.
>>
>>37863989
>>37864336
It's understandable to not want to jump to conclusions, it makes it even more questionable though for me when there's no NDE beforehand. What could cause a person to change appearance like that?
>>
>>37863072
No NDE for me. I am notoriously known by friends to have the best impeccable memory. I don't know what to make of what is going on.
>>
>>37865432
Wrong thread
>>
>>37865446
Fuck, ny bad
>>
File: unnamed (8).jpg (52 KB, 512x288)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
Sounds like complex chimerism. Most likely some of your mom's cells and a wombmate's cells live on in you. Treat em well, OP.
>>
>>37862967
Things change my bro
>>
>>37862967
Same thing was with me, I saw my blood profile as a kid I had AB+ but when I got older they determined my bloodtype was Rh- which was very strange to me.
>>
>>37867970
>>37868014

Nah we shifted realities again, and we keep doing it.
>>
File: IMG_4564.jpg (82 KB, 491x750)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37863060
Mine did. Barely works anymore. And, my life went from bad to abysmal. #winning
>>
File: IMG_4554.jpg (18 KB, 474x316)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>37863079
And then we hit the point that the Elites cannot see beyond with their Looking Glass/Yellow Cube Project, and they are terrified. I hope the world gets better for us all soon; it’s pretty rotten right now. The money-system is really broken.
>>
>>37869545
Merchants, farmers, and peasants cannot be elite
>>
>>37862967
You’re jumping timelines where the details are different.
>>
>>37869539
I feel you
>>
>>37869545
MGMT.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.