[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1691538136121835.jpg (499 KB, 828x816)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
When I was a little kid, I suddenly stopped believing in God. This was before I even knew what youtube was and I didn't browse the internet. I've never had faith in good things and I've always been afraid of everything. Every night used to be a torture session because I was so afraid of aliens/demons. Anyway, I'm pretty fucked up and I'm not able to connect with anyone. A lot of stuff has happened since then and I could blame it on that but when I really think about it, is it my fault? Is it because I lost faith when I was a child? Why did it even happen? I was barely conscious and I just decided God wasn't real. Some atheists have more faith than me.
>>
>>37863167
>Stopped believing in god
>This was before I knew what YouTube was
Lmao
It's over
>>
>>37863173
That was just a way of saying no one put it in my head or convinced me
>>
>>37863175
Yeah but ok so look at how your standard is and for funzies go look back in time to someone else's standard story
It's crazy right but you HAVE to make that kinda qualification with your story because the flow of information IS such that it can fuck with your credibility or even affect the narrative
That's whack dude, it's not normal
It's not how people talked even just 10 years ago
>>
>>37863175
>entire system revolves around a ball floating in the middle of nowhere and bald talking apes that came to life from random chance
>no one put it in my head or convinced me bro
>>
I dunno

None of my prayers are answered except for demonic possession/demonic infestation. They really do gtfo at Jesus name.

God doesn't seem to do anything about evil abuse or spiritual oppression though.
>>
>>37863878
Space isnt real
>>
>>37863167
You're a retarded little kid. A symptom of that retardation is not believing in God, as is being tormented by imaginary aliens and being fucked up and not able to connect with anyone. These are all related characteristics which you can excise from yourself.
>>
>>37867650
Exercise
>>
>>37867654
Exercise?
>>
>>37867684
Exorcise
>>
>>37863167
Jesus is real and he loves you. Repent for your sins and accept him as your savior.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.