[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GODsoDREAMY.jpg (38 KB, 900x381)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
John 3:3 Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

It literally means to fucking die/Be super close to death, so close to death that any lack of Faith otherwise would kill you, but through willpower/incomprehensible amount of Faith, you get revived. Of course that's what happened with Jesus. Rasputin was revived, he was revived by an angel when he went unconscious at the river. I cant think of other known people from history. I know thats what happened to me... I've come close to death atleast 6 times? in my life. One time was on the hospital bed, if the appendix burst just a few seconds earlier, i would've died. Unless it did actually pop inside of me and the details i was told were wrong? One friend of mine, tells me, he was resuscitated several dozen different times. And yet no one has ever survived complete brain death... So anyways this ties back to humility and how it tests your Faith. Which relates to NDEs, but i've never had an 'NDE', neither has my friend. nor jesus, nor rasputin.
>>
>>37863188
ἄνωθεν means "from above" (heaven), not "again".
>>
>>37863188
because it is all in your head
>John 1:1
>εν αρχη ην ο λογος και ο λογος ην προς τον θεον και θεος ην ο λογος
>λογος
the God is literally your mind. and yes that explains why every "prophet" was a schizo and could talk to "god".
it's because their thoughts were "god", unlike people who do not have thought processes (i.e. hylics/NPCs)
>>
It means to be renewed in the Holy Spirit. If you accept Jesus your sin self "dies" on the cross and you are given the Spirit which your soul is regenerated.

I'm not even sure if I should be explaining this. I might be throwing pearls to swine.
>>
>>37863942
This is for true though some wake up sin self is the WORST humans that mess up your coffee on purpose are still good and protected equally to the alcoholic woman beater that's mad his wife didn't buy enough coke to sprinkle in the weed at the next party
Like they cool too.
And are all examples of a fence with two pastures all sheparded by one Shepard
>>
you're wrong about that scripture passage but I will not explain why.
>>
>>
>>37863817

Heaven is mind, the word is thought that rooted in truth. You are right. The word was with god (observer) and the word was god (thought).

I AM (THAT I AM). I AM the truth, whole and changeless. Thus did Jesus, the word in flesh (Je Suis = I AM) free us from sin, as the truth cannot be doubt and the truth is enternally free of falsehood.

Those, who are able to have an internal monologue, are those who received the word. You, who is able to think, is one with the father, who represents the trinity, consisting of heart, thought and observer.

>>37863188

You are born again, when you start to see the word, your thought(s), for what it (they) is (are). You are observer, thought and intuition combined. Father is god, son is god and the holy spirit is god. They make up one church, that church is the only truth manifestation there is. The word is the navigator, the light that shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it and it will never overcome it, as darkness is the absence of the word, also known as ignorance. Ignorance is the root of all suffering. Mind is Adam and Heart is Eve. Our downfall was caused by the separation of Adam and Eve. The serpent achieved this per imitation of the word, known as the tree of knowledge. It represents dualism, me versus them, logic versus feeling, the serpent is the god of the pharisees. He is the separatist and the father of lie, as he can only imitate the spoken truth. That's why that, which comes out of your mouth, defiles you. The serpent tries to lure you into the legion, mirroring you, so you would willingly join the hivemind in spirit. The liar fears and hates the word, that's why you see this "silence the mind" psyop going around. Silencing the mind results in the crucifixion of the heart. Blindness will take over without the word as navigator. We all experienced this, when we were on autopilot and caused us to experience regret after regret.
>>
the problem is ZERO christians are reborn in spirit. none. nada.
>>
>>37864811
What makes you say this? I think there are lots of people who are reborn.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.