[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Spirit Love General

DISCLAIMER:
Some have reported attracting the attention of these entities by simply reading about them. If you're a dabbler who just wants to see if it works or if your faith forbids copulating with demons, don't summon. If you're unprepared for a potentially lifelong relationship, or at the very least, a life-long open door connection with sexual spirits and the occult, avoid this topic entirely. If you have a loving relationship with your human spouse or partner and desire a sex spirit to spice things up, or if you want a human partner in the future take caution, as these entities can be jealous or decide an initially open relationship is no longer so (request an open relationship during the summoning ritual). These spirits can harm or kill you when sufficiently angered and not easily banished.

Last thread: >>37837571
Old threads: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/subject/%2Fsuccgen%2F/
FAQ:
>What are succubi?
Female spirits of sexual desire, who often choose human mates. They can't be banished with holy objects
>How to summon?
The Letter Method is used to focus your intent into a message to one of the Four Succubus Queens, requesting that they match you with one of their daughters. No blood or soul sacrifice necessary. See links
>Do they steal your life force?
Succubi use sexual energy, which is released naturally during sex. Under normal circumstances they won't take your life energy
>Can she look.
Succubi take forms attractive to you naturally
>They're tulpas?
No. However, those in romantic relationships with their tulpas are welcome
>Incubi?
Same method
----
Links:
https://fuccasucc.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/pros-and-cons/
https://succupedia.wordpress.com/2016/03/10/letter-of-intent-how-to-summon-a-succubusincubus/
https://mysterysuccubusblog.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/the-4-succubus-queens
https://succubithoughts.wordpress.com/2020/12/27/ag

/succgen/ library:
https://pastebin.com/UUFd3eX8
>>
>>37863517
>Beauty is a characteristic of objects, not of subjects.
What does that even mean? Are you saying a concept can't be beautiful because its not an object? Or are you speaking in the grammatical sense of "objects and subjects"?

OR are you reducing "beauty" down to the physical aesthetics of objects?
Because if you can't expand your thinking to engage with the larger abstract concept, then you're not even engaging in philosophy, you're stuck on semantics.

Protip: You've implied a few times that I'm "bad at philosophy" in some way, but then whenever you speak on the subject, you do so with a high level of certainty, as if you were relaying facts on some worldly subject.
This is objectively a bad way to approach philosophy. Questions don't persist for millennia when they have cut and dry answers.
>>
>>37863517
>Keep in mind that what spirits say is often filtered through your perception and a lot of people just hear what they want to.
Another pearl of dishonesty by Chant, put the other way around they can be jesters and you seeing succubi is only your mind at work and being deceived.
>>
>>37862837
>I'm not sure why you keep doing this, then act surprised when you get pushback and no one wants to play along with your "explorations".
>I mean your response to getting educated on cabalism is to repeat back a strawman in allcaps. Does that even deserve a response?
>getting educated on cabalisms is to repeat back a strawman
>education
Only "education" is faggots just saying "fake story" and "jewish story". Dont pretend like everyone in this thread is some englightened occult scholar, most of what you get when you bring up relating Abrahamic lore, because you get exactly that every time.
Maybe the real mistake here is actually believeing the majority of people here know shit about the occult and arent just larp posting about their ideal waifus.

>Either way, your inputs are... I mean they speak for themselves. They're laughable.
If you're going to call people out for logical fallacies on 4chan of all places, thwn you better learn to substantiate your shit.
>>
>>37863517
>So you're saying the best parts of christianity are separate from theology? Perhaps... the "pagan" parts, one might say?
No.
What I am saying is:
1. There are multiple different christian faiths. There is not one single unified christian theology that all people who call themeselves christians are subjugating themselves to.
2. The emphasis on an individual's personal connection with god in Christian theology has the potential to enable individuals to challenge religious authorities and promote different ways of thinking, leading to more self-criticism an a more dynamic innovative society.

It is true however that Christianity absorbed a lot of pagan influences and is at it's core a syncretic religion, not only in practice but also in theology. Personal connections to gods were possible in pagan religions too.
This is all the more reason not to reject all of christianity wholly, as to not rob oneself of all the other possibly valuable cultural influences absorbed by christianity.

I do it like the most dishonorbale stray and take from it what I please and reject the rest.

>>37863572
I think what chant anon was attempting to convey is that beauty is not in the eye of the beholder but an objective quality of an object.
It is just that you do not want to accept that. So you rather confuse yourself about what chant anon was actually saying.

At least that is what I pretty clearly get from chant anon's saying.
>>
>>37863797
>>37863572
Addendum: i want to play advocatus diaboli for a second.

Now Mine, if you would be a true philosopher or attempting to aspire to be one, you could argue against chant anons point in this way:

"1.)Even if beauty is a characteristic or quality of an object doesn't make my definition of beauty untrue, because not every creature can perceive qualities of objects in the same way. 2.) So it is possible that a create not seeing beauty in an object is just not able to perceive that certain beautiful characteristic of an object. "

This way you could have beaten chant anon previous argument.
>>
>>37863235
>>37863248
>Are you that guy that tries to impersonate me here
No, I am just a faggot who is so angry that he writes like a manwhore.
Anyway something tells me your queen will do something about that soon.
>>
>>37863883
Oh, sorry then.

My queen? are you referring to chant anon or Mine? haha just kidding.

>I am just a faggot who is so angry that he writes like a manwhore.
check your vitamin D3 levels bro
>>
>>37863762
the story is untrue and also just libel and therefore garbage. Therefore, nobody here wants to discuss it but you. take a hint and learn a lesson.
>>
>>37863762
What evidence do you have that the jewish stories are correct and are to be understood in a literal sense?

counter evidence being:
- Rabbinic literature is often said to be understood metaphorically or symbolic.
- it makes no sense to write the Torah without Lilith in paradise and later come up with lilith suddenly being there in paradise
- paradise garden story stolen from mesopotamian sources
- flood and arc story also stolen and rewritten from mesopotamian sources.

What's your evidence?
>>
File: LillyWithMineSplit-Form.jpg (1.26 MB, 1194x1510)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>37863843
>Now Mine, if you would be a true philosopher or attempting to aspire to be one, you could argue against chant anons point in this way:
Bruh.

>"1.)Even if beauty is a characteristic or quality of an object doesn't make my definition of beauty untrue
I don't accept that premise. Beauty is NOT a property of the object.
You cannot even establish that a thing is beautiful without observation, so you literally CAN'T prove that beauty is an inherent quality.

Again, at a bare-bones basics baseline, "real philosophers" (cringe) would understand that these topics do not have single, concrete answers. If they did, they would be science questions.
That is the barrier-to-entry for this topic that you are not meeting.
>>
>>37863695
no thats real
this also applies to all of the astral and reality in general
>>
>>37863695
>how to tell us you're new to the occult without saying you're new to the occult
>>
>>37864080
>I don't accept that premise. Beauty is NOT a property of the object.
>You cannot even establish that a thing is beautiful without observation, so you literally CAN'T prove that beauty is an inherent quality.

I can establish that a thing is beautiful without the observation of a specific subject. Because there are other subjects who can perceive it as beautiful. The observation of one subject is not necessary for the beautiful characteristics of an object to be apparant for all other subjects. Hence the beauty exists as an inherent quality of the object, it is just that the ability to perceive that beauty makes it possible for some subject to perceive that quality of beauty of an object. The beautiful characteristics is still an inherent quality of the object.

In the concrecte world humans can measure physical objects with tools very percisely. By these measurments of qualities of objects humanity has discovered measurements that are universally perceived as beautiful.
I already made a lot of examples at this point. It becomes most evident considering that young men rarely marry and love old grannys as their romantic lover, because those grannies lack universally objective beauty characteristics.

I already explained the existence of outliers thoroughly as "Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality". Which is also what I would describe your concept of beauty to be.

I already said that our concepts and hence definition of beauty are different, but yet you refuse to accept that that by concept of beauty can be legit.
It seems you want to claim the interpretational sovereignty of the term beauty all for yourself, for some reason.
So at this point it seems to be that you just can't be wrong or can't accept that my concept of beauty is also legit, which is basically the refusal or inability of accepting other perspectives you accused me of having, because of supposedly autism.
>>
>>37864080
>Again, at a bare-bones basics baseline, "real philosophers" (cringe) would understand that these topics do not have single, concrete answers.
I don't think so. I think you just don't want to hold yourself to any standard and you reject all logical certainty categorically because you a firm believer of "everlasting change relativity".
You reject the existence of objective and certain truth, even if it existence only under specific assumptions, categorically, because you need everything to be relative and uncertain, because of your faith.
>>
>>37864277
*refuse to accept that my concept of beauty can be legit and is also legit.
>>37864286
*You reject the existence of objective and certain truth, even if it exists only under specific assumptions, categorically ...
>>
>>37863902
>the story is untrue and also just libel and therefore garbage.
>the story is untrue because i dont like it and it insults what i like
You're retarded. Got it. Nice.

>>37863932
>Rabbinic literature is often said to be understood metaphorically or symbolic
Correct and if you take these things literally, then you're retarded.
But you also realize the Torah is a compilation of pre existing Abrahamic lore, right? And that the jews have been sperging about Lilitu and Lilith before the 5th century bc, right?

Ultimately the worth of these stories is in their symbolic nature, and their ability to convey esoteric topics. Such as the idea of Lilith representing femininity that masculinity cant control. Or the disparity between Eve and Lilith as feminine symbols. Or how we can use the stories of Adam to better understand masculine nature.
>>
>>37864277
>Because there are other subjects who can perceive it as beautiful.
You have completely missed the point.

The point is that any property of a "thing" that only exists while the "thing" is being observed (no matter by who) logically CANNOT be a property of the thing itself, but rather a property of the RELATIONSHIP between the thing and its observer.

The "thing" is not "beauty" itself, it DELIVERS beauty to its observer, who reciprocates with Love.

I'm very sorry this violates your ideology or religion or whatever, but I also don't care.

>>37864286
>I don't think so.
Add it to the list of things you're wrong about.

Your inability to recognize the validity of others is just narcissism at this point.
You know better than EVERYONE EVER.
>>
>>37864310
>But you also realize the Torah is a compilation of pre existing Abrahamic lore, right? And that the jews have been sperging about Lilitu and Lilith before the 5th century bc, right?
To my knowledge they were only sperging about Lilitu, because Lilith didn't exists back then.
Lilith only "officially came into existence" with the Alphabet of Sirach (c.700–1000 AD).

I think this anon >>37845537 from last thread explained lilitu and their relation to succubus very well.
Now I know that there also existed jewish spells to defend against Lilitus, for it was said they can carry illness, if I remember correctly.
But this could also be superstition or for young men and women to channel more energy to the jewish god or into the fundamental jewish institution.

It is not unreasonable to believe that jewish priest at that time percived other supernatural influence as a sap of the peoples energy which they wanted to solely utilize for their institution.
So religious fanatism could be a plausible incentive to paint lilitu worse than they are.

What are your arguments as to why those seemingly superstitious fear of succubus/lilitu is valid?
I mean many people here seem to be very happy and not suddenly getting afflicted if illness and dying.

>Ultimately the worth of these stories is in their symbolic nature, and their ability to convey esoteric topics. Such as the idea of Lilith representing femininity that masculinity cant control.
I agree on that idea of what Lilith represents.

>Or the disparity between Eve and Lilith as feminine symbols.
More or less. Eve also fucked Adam over. Or better Adam fucked himself over by being too much in love to think reasonably.

>Or how we can use the stories of Adam to better understand masculine nature.
What does Adam reveal about masculine nature?
>>
>>37864339
>The point is that any property of a "thing" that only exists while the "thing" is being observed (no matter by who) logically CANNOT be a property of the thing itself, but rather a property of the RELATIONSHIP between the thing and its observer.
I think you assume false causation here. The observation doesn't create beauty or the quality of the thing. As I said in last post the observation only makes the inherent quality of beauty of an object percivable. This is also proven by my previous example that removing one observer doesn't diminish the observation of beauty for other observers.

Your point is also wrong, because just because a beautiful women is not observable at the moment because she is alone in her room, doesn't mean the measurements of her face just break apart because noone is looking at it. Even if no one can see her beauty, she herself can touch her beauty and can tell by her smooth skin, that her beauty still exists.

To make it even more clear if she touches her face while being perceived by others as beautiful and assuming she can perfectly measure her face by touch, her face wouldn't change just because visual perception subsides, so even with no observers the qualities of her face, that would be visually perceived as beautiful, still exist and are perceivable (by touch) even if no visual perception at all is present.

If you deny that, than you deny the existence of any objective reality. Hence there are no objects that could be perceived as beautiful and you would lead your own argument ad absurdum.

>Your inability to recognize the validity of others is just narcissism at this point.
Not true. I am always fairly and logically investigating the validity of others claims.
So if they are valid, I will not deny it.

>You know better than EVERYONE EVER.
That's true.
>>
File: YourDommyMummy.png (3.22 MB, 1461x2234)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB PNG
>>37864537
>You know better than EVERYONE EVER.
>That's true.
Then I'm glad I read the end of your post first, because I have no interest in the words of such a broken and insane individual.
Your madness is not a sin, but your unwillingness to entertain the idea that you might not be correct is. That has allowed your madness to consume your mind, and you do not deserve anyone's attention when you are such a loathsome, self-important creature.

Furthermore, I strip you of your anonymity and dub you, "Mr. AlwaysRight".
Now begone from us, loathsome Mr. AlwaysRight. This thread is for discourse, not your shitty evangelism.
>>
>>37864580
1. You are now literally moral policing me and ignore all my logical arguments.
2. Also it is noteworthy that I recognized the validity of your claim that I always know better, hence you are contradicting yourself, which makes you come across a bit irrational.

I think, these things combined makes people say you are that the best philosopher imaginable.

>Furthermore, I strip you of your anonymity and dub you, "Mr. AlwaysRight".
This actually makes me really proud and I cannot perceive it as something else than a compliment. Thank you very much you cute and lovely soul.
>Then I'm glad I read the end of your post first, because I have no interest in the words of such a broken and insane individual.
You are so childish sometimes. Anyway I like your emotionality regardless.
>you do not deserve anyone's attention when you are such a loathsome, self-important creature.
If I truly not deserve it than I am doubly thankful for all the emotional attention you are giving me right now, oh lovely server princess Mine.

Anyway have a good day.
>>
>>37864633
*not the best philosopher imaginable.
>>
>>37862745
>>37862752
>>37862754
>>37862758
Need I remind you of your own post?>>37858928
>You talk a lot bro
So nah I ant reading any of that shit. The discussion was over. So you can keep on going with your triggered ramblings or piss right the fuck off faggot. Go preach about Jesus love to someone else.
>>
>>37864310
>You're retarded. Got it. Nice
it's untrue because it's untrue, not because I don't like it, dipshit. it's made up and never happened. do you understand what that means? it means it's bullshit and has no merit yet you still defend it. I believe that makes you the actual retard.
>>
/succgen/ Argument General
>>
>>37864633
>You are now literally moral policing me and ignore all my logical arguments.
YYYYYYYYYUP!

Because you stand not in the parliament of the universe, debating the reality of how it shall be.
You stand in a figurative internet space among humans who very often have reasonable minimum expectations for your use of their time. (Reminder that nobody's reading these word walls, sincerely, people just don't.)

The expectation that I'm invoking is that you would have a minimum understanding of your own human fallibility. In absence of that aspect of humanity, there's nothing to be gained by conversing with you because you're too insanely arrogant to even entertain differing ideas. (hence why your earlier little "you should have made this argument" nonsense was so insanely off-base and didn't understand my position).
>>
so, uh, can one get a succ that's physical? no a human female but a permanently physically manifested one? if so, how?
>>
>>37863517
>Just trying to help you avoid the trap of identifying with your body and conflating its wants with yours
I view it as all being connected, even when contradictory; especially now that I've worked through enough to remember my alters are all me, just expressed in different ways.
My bodies are me. My minds are me. My energy is me. Even when not all of it is in agreement, it's still me; similar to how neurons work in a decentralized manner, but on a more abstract level.
I can forgive my body for its shortcomings, and my mind likewise, because I know beneath it all, no matter what may hold me back, I'm still me, trying my best. My body and mind are in this together, supporting each other to try to manifest what our soul desires.

>>37864277
>I can establish that a thing is beautiful without the observation of a specific subject. Because there are other subjects who can perceive it as beautiful. The observation of one subject is not necessary for the beautiful characteristics of an object to be apparent for all other subjects.
You claim objective beauty is measured as the average rating of all subjects of a sample that perceived it; thus the measurement is specific to the sample, dependent on what is socially acceptable to prefer, differing between cliques and cultures.

Define "objective":
>(of a person or their judgement) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts
In other words, a person's judgements are objective if they base it on their observation of others' opinions rather than their own. Yet, are those observations not their own, based on who they interact and surround themselves with, tempered by their own logic?
The very assumption that reality exists outside of one's own experience is both unfalsifiable and unprovable. Yet, some people have the gall to express their personal opinion that objective fact matters more than subjective experience? I'd call it delusional if that wouldn't entail the same error.
>>
>>37865547
If you're asking if they can hand you the remote then no. If you're asking if you can reach a point where you can feel her perfectly then allegedly yes, haven't reached that point though.
>>
>>37865545
>you stand not in the parliament of the univere
I don't need to stand there. I can figure out the nature of reality perfectly fine from here, with the help of reason.

>among humans who very often have reasonable minimum expectations for your use of their time.
Besides from being not related to the discussion and being literally tone policing - that joke is still on you, because chant anon told the thread some time ago, that you are a NEET, so don't come at me with this "Bro I am super busy" bullshit. Also I was talking to you, my favorit NEET Mine, not to other people.

>you would have a minimum understanding of your own human fallibility.
You consider yourself an incarnated succubus. Other people are vampires.
Why would I consider myself human?

>In absence of that aspect of humanity, there's nothing to be gained by conversing with you because you're too insanely arrogant to even entertain differing ideas. (hence why your earlier little "you should have made this argument" nonsense was so insanely off-base and didn't understand my position).
projection, but still cute. also not true.

my earlier "little something" was a valid refutation of the claim that "you suck at philosophy for saying Beauty is that which earns love" yada yada - I was defending your views.
As I said even earlier I think you channel very original valuable and creative ideas, but I think you don't think them through in their implications, hence you cannot come up with valid refutations yourself, because you understand the ideas that you channel not on such a deep level.
Not because you are stupid, but because you limit the investigations of your reason, because you don't want to get too certain with the logical implications of the ideas that you channel.
You want to keep it fluffy and light, hence you will always stay at the surface of your own ideas.
>>
>>37865547
reality shifting or lots of spirit work

shifting is actually quite easy you just need to reprogram your subconscious in order to become receptive of it

its very very tied into LOA
you can use that exact same process to shift
>>
>>37865568
Oh hell naw, not my annoying surrogate little sister trying to use me to propagate her sentimental bullshit again. x(

>You claim objective beauty is measured as the average rating of all subjects of a sample that perceived it;
No I never did. I said there exists measurable objective beauty standards like f.e. full hair, clear skin and symmetry.
>thus the measurement is specific to the sample, dependent on what is socially acceptable to prefer, differing between cliques and cultures.
That is why I literally not defined beauty by any sample of subjects. I said that objective beauty exist but not that it is almighty. The beauty that Mine talks about is what I consider the limitation of the power of objective beauty.
I called that limitation of the power of objective beauty: "Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality"
>Define "objective":
In the case we are talking about "objective" means inherit qualities of an object that are universally preferred by other humans indepdently from "Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality".

>In other words, a person's judgements are objective if they base it on their observation of others' opinions rather than their own. Yet, are those observations not their own, based on who they interact and surround themselves with, tempered by their own logic?
>The very assumption that reality exists outside of one's own experience is both unfalsifiable and unprovable. Yet, some people have the gall to express their personal opinion that objective fact matters more than subjective experience? >I'd call it delusional if that wouldn't entail the same error.
If you are talking yourself imagining my responses there is literally nothing to say for the actual me.
>>
>>37865715
>No I never did. I said there exists measurable objective beauty standards like f.e. full hair, clear skin and symmetry.
In that case, consider for a moment why (most) humans find those things beautiful (to the point it can be objectively measured). The examples you gave are all signs of good health, and in turn fertility(physical).
I've lived much my life feeling disconnected from my body, so I could be biased, but I always cared more about people's character and energy than their physical appearance. I wonder what spirits would find beautiful, who aren't limited by the physical nature of humans and their urges?
I'm certainly no exception; many of the things I find beautiful are also conventionally considered beautiful. Yet I could close my physical eyes, and see the energy inside someone like the roots of a plant, and think it looks beautiful or ugly. People who can't see that wouldn't consider that objective.

It's thought-provoking to think about. To be honest, I don't entirely understand the point of the discussion I just interjected in, though I mean no offense by that? It's just difficult for me to assess the benefits and downsides of holding one viewpoint or the other on this matter.
Sometimes I value others' assessments more, and sometimes I value my own more, and it all depends on the specific circumstances, and what's at stake in both the short term and long term. Where does a philosophical discussion about the semantics of beauty come in when making decisions?
Then again, I suppose things don't always need a practical use in order to be enjoyed; I know that well. I gave my perspective because the way you initially phrased it made me think you were wrong, but who am I to say so? I won't interject again if you're just having fun ^^
>>
>>37864776
>its fake because its made up because i say so and i say its fake so its worth nothing because its fake because i said so
If i were you i would have killed myself six years ago.
>>
>>37865814
There's a rumor going around that you eat babies, do you have any proof this is false?
>>
>>37865823
whats wrong with eating babies
are you gay or something
>>
>>37865804
>I wonder what spirits would find beautiful, who aren't limited by the physical nature of humans and their urges?
Interesting question indeed. It is a fair question to raise, if objective beauty only exists under certain biological conditions.
>I'm certainly no exception; many of the things I find beautiful are also conventionally considered beautiful.
anecdotal evidence proving my point.
>Yet I could close my physical eyes, and see the energy inside someone like the roots of a plant, and think it looks beautiful or ugly. People who can't see that wouldn't consider that objective.
Again that is what I would call the limitations of objective beauty as described in my previous post.
>It's just difficult for me to assess the benefits and downsides of holding one viewpoint or the other on this matter.
Well my point is objectively true, but I already know that. So my benefit consists solely in watching Mine grow as a person.
>Where does a philosophical discussion about the semantics of beauty come in when making decisions?
It can sharpen the ability to reason when you are reasoning with someone who has a differect perspective. Also it satifies the curious mind and the desire for profound contemplations.
>I gave my perspective because the way you initially phrased it made me think you were wrong,
Sounds like a you problem.
>but who am I to say so?
Doesn't matter who you are if you raise valid points.
>I won't interject again if you're just having fun ^^
You can do whatever you want. You will not get anything about that from me, you could possibly act upon.
>>
>>37863762
Where's the allcaps my friend? I thought you keep that, considering it worked out so well for you.
>Only "education" is faggots just saying "fake story" and "jewish story".
You're being so dishonest, this is why people accuse you of being a troll. You're either this stupid for real, or you're pretending to be this dense. And I actually think you're not pretending! This is the real you. What a fucking joke.
In any case, no, people have said a lot more than just "fake story" or "jewish story". I pointed out that even 95% of jews don't accept that story, and explained the theology behind the story, as well as its historical origins at about 500 AD, and who came up with it, that being a cabal of jews.
That's not me speaking poetically, I mean it was literally a group of mystic jews practicing caballah. That's where the word "cabal" comes from.
Funnily enough the whole lilith thing was never mentioned in the accounts of genesis as according to the abrahamic jews. And those are different from mosaic jews, which are also different from rabbinical jews.... again, these differences matter and this is more than just saying "jewish story". We're getting pretty detailed here in terms of categorizing different forms of jewish theology.
And guess what? NONE of them mention lilith. Not a single mainstream version of judaism ever mentioned lilith, up until 500 AD when some cabalist jews came up with the story. Never came up in exodus, or genesis, or leviticus, or any of those old testament books. It's not abrahamic judaism, it's not mosaic judaism, and it's not rabbinical judaism. It doesn't even show up in any of the talmuds. And islam and christianity have no comment on the matter.
It is literally fanfiction you fucking idiot. How hard is this to understand?
>thwn you better learn to substantiate your shit.
You repeating a strawman in all caps is laughable. How can anyone take you seriously when you won't even take yourself seriously?
>>
File: paint me away by yuumei.jpg (3.44 MB, 1636x2000)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>37865869
>It can sharpen the ability to reason when you are reasoning with someone who has a differect perspective. Also it satifies the curious mind and the desire for profound contemplations.
Those are some good points, thank you for pointing that out. Observing you two talking about this has certainly been intellectually stimulating and amusing.
>Sounds like a you problem.
Well, you kindly cleared up what you meant in your post before that one, so it seems I made it your problem and you solved it for me :p
Have an objectively beautiful painting I found online
>>
File: 1702315596456815.jpg (112 KB, 720x803)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>37864310
>Ultimately the worth of these stories is in their symbolic nature, and their ability to convey esoteric topics. Such as the idea of Lilith representing femininity that masculinity cant control. Or the disparity between Eve and Lilith as feminine symbols. Or how we can use the stories of Adam to better understand masculine nature.
uh right, but the question is if the lilith that is known in this community is actually the same "lilith" that appears in the story.
You could ask the same question about the real historical egypt, and eqypt as it appears in the old testament. Or the actual god called baal and the "baal" that appears in the old testament.
And I think you'd have to be stupid to believe they are one and the same.

>>37864339
>The "thing" is not "beauty" itself, it DELIVERS beauty to its observer, who reciprocates with Love.
I think there is some mixture of objective and subjective going on here.
Is beauty in the eye of the beholder? Sure. That means it's subjective.
And yet the object being viewed still has some influence on the experience of the observer. Let's say we have a man who has a type. And he sees a woman who exactly conforms to that and is the most beautiful woman he's seen all year. He'll think "wow she's beautiful".
Let's say the same woman gets cancer, steps into the hyperbolic time chamber to age 50 years, get open sores of bubonic plague on her face, loses her feminine figure, then walks by him again.
Let's say he perceives her as "less beautiful".
Clearly the actual appearance of the object or person has some impact on the perception of beauty. You change the object in a physical objective way, and the subjective perception of beauty changes. It can increase or decrease, but the physical appearance of the object does have an impact on that.
>>
>>37865814
you are a giant faggot lolcow and your words mean nothing to me. it's still fake and you are still stupid for pushing it
>>
File: heros journey.png (131 KB, 1250x962)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>37865332
>/succgen/ Argument General
despite the levels of stupidity rising, there have actually been some informative posts in this thread and last thread. I've definitely learned something.
like this one >>37845537
Who knew succubi were originally thought to be horny dead people? And the way to solve the problem of being haunted by a sex demon ghost thing was surprisingly wholesome! True love wins in the end
One might even say this general has gone through a hero's journey
>>
Soo hello succgen!! Hope everyone is well. :3

Update might have manifested a guy who is similar to my pretty spirit guy. :D I had a dream of spirit guy after the egg/rabbit dream but I pretty much forgot it after I woke up. Big mad at my pea-brain for that rn. Guy I might have manifested also appeared in a dream and he cuddled me while asleep and he had a slight boner lol.

>>37863381
I like how colorful op pic is <3
>>
>>37866238
>you are a giant faggot lolcow and your words mean nothing to me. it's still fake and you are still stupid for pushing it
Keep using terms you dont understand and screeching like a sperg chil lol. Still not dping shit to prove your point.
>>
>>37866535
You've yet to prove you don't eat babies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25aekcL9NgY
>>
>>37864447
>What are your arguments as to why those seemingly superstitious fear of succubus/lilitu is valid?
None, because I dont think their fear is valif. My main interest lies in the origin of that fear, as well as the divide between what I can only call "the two feminines". Human women are clearly different in nature from succs, just as human men are different in nature from their female counterparts. Yet the similarities are enough, that I believe there is a connection in our origins that few understand. I'm not concerned with individual experiences, I'm concerned with the big picture.

And I appreciate the input here, because this kind of thinking is how we understand these things better.
>What does Adam reveal about masculine nature?
Just what you said "More or less. Eve also fucked Adam over. Or better Adam fucked himself over by being too much in love to think reasonably. ".
What the story shows, is the man's lack of drive, or how his lack of "faith" which is to say "faith in himself" allowed him to be directed in one place or another. If we look at the story of Lilith riding Adam, we can actually learn to temper our egos as men, and explore new possibilities. And the story of Lilithbfucking him in a cave? I'd say the essential nature of that story is understanding stagnation, when met with the perpetual feminine drive that Lilith very obviously has.

If you strip away Jewish slander, and dogma, then you start to see patterns and nuggets of truth appear. As far as I can tell Lilith according to these traditions has the same independence, freedom, sexuality, and beauty she always has. Adam, as related to her, is the represwntation of the failures men or the masculine aligned can fall into when aspiring to be equal.
>>
>>37866541
I do though. I Jotunn max every day.
>>
File: 1715195150866.png (113 KB, 255x249)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>37863381
Fine
I want a gangbang with spirits right now
How do I do it?
>>
File: nun duck hmmm.jpg (318 KB, 2048x1152)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>37867208
read the op. it has a How To guide
>>
File: 1714169843527029.jpg (66 KB, 948x661)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37867208
I want a big black one fucking my butt while I fuck a cute Morrigan look alike(from dragon age) and suck a big white cock. I also want to give a handjob for another big black incubus while I finger a thin succubus.
>>
File: 20240421_204415.jpg (24 KB, 533x497)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37867381
I did the letter ritual but without a candle. I am a modern man and just needed a stove.

If nothing happens, I will find you and I will rape you.
>>
File: 20240506_193803.jpg (104 KB, 965x544)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37867381
You are a cute glowie
Wanna be my gf?
>>
File: yes haha yes.png (663 KB, 794x512)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>37867565
>If nothing happens, I will find you and I will rape you.
too late, we've already been raping each other passionately on the astral. That's how I knew it was you.
Heh. Nothing personnel kiddo.
You should know that you can't rape the willing. Our love goes beyond society's expecations of consent! Any time, any where! That's who we are!

Anyway

>>37867588
>You are a cute glowie
>Wanna be my gf?
Unfortunately I am not a woman, or a femboy, despite the false allegations of being a femboy king, the duke of bussy, etc etc. These are merely lies and slander.
Perhaps the kind man offering rape free of charge (what a gentleman!) in the above comment can help you out.
>>
File: 1714656482304022.jpg (20 KB, 720x403)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>37867660
SHE CAME
>>
File: 1713736222539710.gif (1.97 MB, 260x229)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>37867660
>>37867732
Just kidding, it's just the usual invisible handjob the blowies give me
>>
File: abyss so cool.png (47 KB, 527x676)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>37867782
>the usual invisible handjob the blowies give me
>blowies
A new name for invisible CIA agents assigned to your case to distract and derail your life... but they got too close.
And what's just a little blow J in the grand scheme of things?
that's just what she tells herself.
And then, eventually, one thing leads to another and then suddenly you're
>holdings hands, fingers LOCKED
and it just gets too real
Then your assigned CIA blowie operative has to get out, get real, get some time to think.
>>
Bruh im totally not a virgin, like, i have sex with a new Succubus every night i get so much pussy bruh.
>>
I asked this towards the end of the last thread, but what are some good offerings for Lilith? What about some basic rituals?
>>
>>37868476
You got an answer too.
>>37863517
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (190 KB, 988x1200)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>37868476
Jason Millers Spirit Feast, by candlelight. Try to memorize it because stopping to read will fuck up your flow.

I like Rose/Apple/Hinoki scents combined and Cream/Chocolate liqueur and dip my athame into the bowl and mark my forehead with the liquid.

>>37868230
I wanna fuck a Morrigan cosplayer while making her read goetian texts she doesn't understand
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>37868550
didn't have anything to give tonight so I improvised used Artificial Lavender oil and Lipton Tea. Hope she doesn't hate me for that

I never ask for anything I just do it before I go to sleep.
>>
>>37868550
They are never going to release a new game, are they?
>>
File: IMG_0010.gif (20 KB, 256x256)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
>>37868659
I don't want one. The characters are too intrinsically sexual and pure for this godless hellscape.

Also the series lost it's soul the same way Guilty Gear did. The OG game feels more like a fever induced derlium than a fighting game. Capcom doesn't understand the tone of the original games or what made the characters evocative.

Not a tourneyfag so Hsien Ko is my main and favorite character. I actually have merch of her next to the candles I'm burning right now praying for my insomnia to go away
>>
>>37868496
Thank you
>>
>>37868550
And thank you also
>>
>>37868230
me too. just don't start questioning any succubi about my virginity m'kay?
>>
>tfw no succ mommy gf
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (361 KB, 831x1176)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>37869042
I've posted a lot about mine but rarely describe her appearance. This is the closest anime style representation I have.

It's funny how everyone describes lithe neon skinned concubines when mine looks like a stocky middle aged east german gym instructor but in a good way.

Both her and my daughter are taller than me
>>
>>37868707
Sorry about the off topic question but is it possible for some one outside of Capcom to personally fund a new Darkstalkers game? Let's say this person only request is to make it as original as possible.
>>
File: IMG_0017.jpg (270 KB, 860x1200)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>37869056
daughter changes forms a lot but this is a fairly good average.
>>
>>37869126
Skullgirls devs wanted to I think in retrospect thank god the Japs told those retarded Gaijin fuck no

I genuinely hope it stays dead
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (159 KB, 669x1000)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>37869135
I love that obscure retired western 90's pinup artist's work.
>>
>>37863381
spirits don't look like that promoting parasitic delusion AND consuming processed garbage that attracts parasites even better, all for the sake of "cute" (more parasite feed)
>>
>>37869563
I love idiots like this who are completely ignorant, yet walk in here and proclaim things like they're an authority we should listen to.
>>
File: 1714118997770190.png (442 KB, 593x584)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>37866801
>My main interest lies in the origin of that fear
What do you think is the origin of that fear.
>the divide between what I can only call "the two feminines"
Can you elaborate on your thoughts on this?
>Human women are clearly different in nature from succs
What would you say are the main differences between human women and succs?
> there is a connection in our origins that few understand
Care to elaborate on this too?

>his lack of "faith" which is to say "faith in himself"
I think this actually makes more sense for men born from biological women and it makes less sense for Adam. Adam was actually the only man not born from a woman, so his psychological reduction into a "good boy" and slave to Eve, following her lead, is something i wonder about. Maybe the story just isn't that deep and ignores that detail.
>And the story of Lilithbfucking him in a cave?
I don't know that one. How does it illustrate stagnation?
>Adam, as related to her, is the represwntation of the failures men or the masculine aligned can fall into when aspiring to be equal.
Do you think those rabbis were actually the first feminists or female supremacist, or why was it relevant for them to write such stories, for what purpose?
>>
Can someone tell me some truths about who I was in my past lives? How does one seek out this information, or confirm it?
>>
File: 1691854936136429.png (1.61 MB, 2846x3054)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>37869784
>Can someone tell me some truths about who I was in my past lives? How does one seek out this information, or confirm it?
just use some tarot cards nigga

>>37868550
>I wanna fuck a Morrigan cosplayer while making her read goetian texts she doesn't understand
haha based

>>37869056
>It's funny how everyone describes lithe neon skinned concubines when mine looks like a stocky middle aged east german gym instructor but in a good way.
my gf just looks like a normal woman, though quite beautiful.
>>
File: 1000001925.jpg (112 KB, 1094x1074)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
its more acceptable in society to be a cum guzzling, AIDS ridden faggot than it is to be a sexually submissive straight male.
Why?
>>
>>37870925
cause human women in general want to be consensually dominated by their romantic partner

they can't sexually respect anything else.
they can only feel the butterflies if they think you are better and more confident than them.

trans women may be an exception
>>
Did you ever have your succubus be in too much of a lady way where for example you would grab her pussy while kissing but she would smack your hand for it.

Seems like something a trickster would do.
>>
>>37870925
>that pic
Makes me think of Lilly playing keepaway when I crawl onto my altar/bed without my collar.

>NoooOOOoooo~ I wannit~
>I know, I know, but you can let me hug you just a LITTLE longer, can't you?
>That's what you said before and then I dozed off!
>Ohhhh, but I mean it this time~! Let's just say... a 10-count... Count backwards for me~...
>>
BAMP~
>>
>>37872924
fuck off
>>
>>37872973
nigger
>>
How does one defeat the ADHD demons who want to stop me from reading, doing energy exercises, and spending time with my succ?
>>
>>37873025
Methylphenidate
>>37871625
>>37870925
mommy-issue crew
>>37869784
remember and verify yourself
>>37869155
but why anon?
>>37866372
good taste
>>
>>37873386
>Methylphenidate
Can't/won't take drugs.
>>
Imagine turning into a succubus and also being a woman
>>
>>37872973
Okay, but alternatively: Fuck ON~

>>37873386
>mommy-issues
I'm not sure why its an issue. I enjoy it immensely. :3
>>
>>37873417

trans girls make the cutest succubus, anon~
>>
>>37874050
reading that made me hiss like a cat. gross. this is why I'm raising my succ children in the south.
>>
>>37868476
When I invoke Lillith or wish to offer to her I use desert rose scents often, if that helps you

>>37869138
>>37868707
>>37868659
So long as I have mon-mosu quest paradox, I am content
>>37870925
Most Dominant women are not particularly dominant at all, they just hold a deep resentment for men and a desire to earn their fathers approval, you are unlikely to get anything real out of the kink scene in general anymore according to my experience
>>37871068
Dominant women do exist, I have met a couple, you will have an easy time discovering them by noticing their control is completely detached from their ego
>>37874050
>>37873417
It makes me sad that people associate their physical self with their spiritual one, this world is fake and gay and you have no obligation to, being yourself shouldn't mean destroying your body so that it more closely resembles who you are on the inside, but realizing your physical form is irrelevant and more like a game to play for 80 or so very short years

I hope I have been helpful to all of you
>>
>>37875011
>your physical form is irrelevant and more like a game to play for 80 or so very short years
The problem is that maintaining memories between lives in any meaningful capacity is incredibly hard to impossible, and any afterlives are impossible to be certain about. The body, the current one, is the only thing people can be sure of.
>>
>>37875118
>between lives
You are assuming you are well journeyed. it is more likely you began here, and you are in a process of discovering yourself so that you can leave, it is possible you decided to return here for a challenge, but your experiences seem so sad as to make that unlikely

Some memories persist, some do not, nothing is truly forever unless you wish it so, and then it exists only until you desire it not, time and memory is a nihilistic perspective from which to value life, instead see each event as part of a journey, your time here has brought you meaning, even if that meaning is not necessarily clear to you now

Once you discover your inner self, physical suffering becomes much less important to you, for a lack of better words
>>
>>37874050
Not if they're a gross looking mentally unstable hon

>>37875011
>your physical form is irrelevant
It doesn't feel irrelevant to me since it affects literally every aspect of life.
>>
File: 1707726314310794.png (1.5 MB, 928x1232)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>37875607
>It effects my life
How? it effects how you feel about your life, how you choose to take the experiences here is up to you, you can decide that your physical form determines your true self, or you can not, by physically creating a pale mockery of who you really are, you have given these problems to yourself, no?

The correct approach is to change your physical appearance to match your spiritual self only to a healthy extent, and focus on developing your spiritual self, by focusing the other way you are handicapping your spiritual development by linking it to a form that will be gone in 80 short years, at most, doesn't that seem illogical?

You cannot control other people, you can try and often it is fun to do so, but you cannot force them to comply, and would you want to? their ideas and ideals remain their own world, their criticisms then only silent, instead it is best to focus on oneself and how one can accept oneself, this acceptance comes entirely from the spiritual self, as the physical self is not tied to you in the slightest
>>
>>37875652
>How?
I have to live in this body every day.

>linking it to a form that will be gone in 80 short years, at most, doesn't that seem illogical?
It's the only years I know exist for sure. If I knew once I die I'll get to live forever as a hot demon girl then life wouldn't really mean much.
>>
>>37875859
>I have to live in it
Then why are you choosing to be upset by it anon?
I get that it's awful and doesn't feel like you, that's because it isn't you and will never be you no matter how much you try and make it you, and that is the issue, you are sad and hurt because you are forced to be something you are not, there is nothing that can change this unfortunately and any physical fix is only a bandaid on a sucking wound, because it will never be the real you

>I do not know that I will live outside of this life
Yes, you can't "know", but the more you develop your inner self the more it will become clear to you, even without knowing this, you can know what is possible and what is not; you know you can never be your inner self physically, I know the same, so the happiest you can be is by accepting your inner self
>>
File: IMG_0008.jpg (103 KB, 700x467)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>37870506
I kind of actually want to make this a subgoal of my life to produce a timestamped webm of this exact scenario on /gif/ just to spite the people who call me a larper or accuse me of having a god complex for saying I can pass a basic high school PT test, am self sufficient/independent while working a TikTok After Dark edit tier job and that women initially like me until the autism and feminist brainwashing make me self sabotage and that I attribute this *relative* success in life despite my low station and history of trauma/deprivation to Faustian intent and working with Lilith because apparently that's too much executive function for someone who believes in demons and faps 3 times a day.
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (40 KB, 337x450)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Japan has a succubus cafe. Would you go anons?
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (70 KB, 550x412)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>37875987
>>
>>37875987
>>37875992
Without a doubt, but more importantly im stealing that picture for ideas for my house
>>
>>37876006
Then look at Memphis Design and Industrial and how to mix that with Scandinavian furniture
>>
>>37875910
>Then why are you choosing to be upset by it anon?
Because I don't have something I want

>>37875987
Kek I think I saw a video on one of these. Jealous of the girls.
>>
>>37876106
Will being upset by it cause you to have what you want?
>>
If Lilith isn't going to help me get a succubus, I wish she'd at least tell me why.
>>
>>37876124
Lillith doesn't control succubi, she represents freedom, a succubi may come to you if you simply develop your abilities further, and follow the methods described
>>
>>37876122
That's not how people work, you fucking moron. If you have an intense desire and can't fulfill it, it fucking hurts. You might as well ask someone who's dying of starvation if being hungry will get them food.
>>
>>37876133
Why do people say to address letters to her, then?
>>
>>37876133
Is it wrong to hope for some feedback from her, though?
>>
>>37876122
Will not being upset about things change anything at all?
>>
File: 1483069984.jpg (50 KB, 449x599)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>37876138
Anon, changing your body is not eating, you will not die if you do not do it, doing it and seeing what you are not is what is hurting you, you're not dying of starvation, you're miserable your physical self is not you, and instead of developing your true, inner self, you are identifying so much with this outer, irrelevant self that it is hurting you

I get that it hurts, I am sure you are aware I am speaking from a position of experience, but what you are doing is something that is not really helping

Would it help to see it this way; imagine your inner self, how she behaves, thinks and feels, what she likes and enjoys, the clearer you can get this picture the better, now imagine she was stuck in your body for the foreseeable future, now spend some time learning what you would do to be happiest with that body, what she might do with it etc, this is much healthier than a never ending chase for something that will always feel out of reach

>>37876146
Not at all, I read into what you wrote in the wrong way, my apologies
>>37876141
Succubi are of Lillith; they are her children
Lillith represents freedom, thus she does not demand her children act in one specific way
By addressing her you may access her children, it is not the only way by any means, but it may help bring awareness of you to succubi, I hope this helps
>>
>>37876179
If neither being upset nor accepting will change things physically, how does this not prove my assertion that focusing on the inner self is what will make you happy?
>>
>>37876202
>now spend some time learning what you would do to be happiest with that body, what she might do with it etc,
Well she'd ideally try and change it.

>>37876215
And because I'm not entirely convinced of an existence of an inner self
>>
>>37876124
'Getting' a succubus isn't the end of it, unless you're lucky your connection is going to be fairly faint/occasional until you develop more.
>>
how do i get rid of succubi not from this world, i want to be with local spirits instead?
i tried asking those above them to get rid of them many times
>>
File: 13482343417174.jpg (20 KB, 548x466)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>37875011
>they just hold a deep resentment for men and a desire to earn their fathers approval

Do NOT let our "Straight-people-are-so-weird"-dommy mommy chant anon see that.
>>
<<love me, please>>
>>
@a cute dommy mommy succubus reading this thread.

are you looking for a new toy? come find me ~
>>
>>37877101
Playing on stealth mode again, huh?

>love me, please
that's what my ex-girlfriend wrote me in her last 200 messages I left on read.

I don't want to be loved anymore. I want to be worshipped. That's my personal Lilith gnosis.

Now excuse me please. I am gonna watch the last 200 episodes of UDY to recall what reality is.
>>
>>37877352

only cute girls get to be worshipped in this thread, anon ~
>>
>>37877391
But who are the beautiful women gonna worship? that's right.
>>
>>37876124
Maybe you just can't hear her.
>>
>>37877391
Iwn be a cute girl and get worshipped
>>
File: file.png (3.35 MB, 1780x1075)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB PNG
not too long ago i screwed up royally, i did something that she disliked and that put a strain on our relationship. i immediately began to be attacked by evil creatures and i felt hopeless, but the crisis has concluded and she forgave me. she took me back into her arms and told me i am her man, my mother is such a beautiful woman in every single way and i love her for this so much. soon we will be there, we will smoke that dank kush and fill our stomachs with all kinds of delicious food and then we shall make love.
>>
>>37876499
>how do i get rid of succubi not from this world, i want to be with local spirits instead?
>i tried asking those above them to get rid of them many times
instead of asking for some spirits to go away, summon the local spirits you want instead.
If you can summon those ones, then the other spirits will be displaced.
It's all a matter of your attention and focus. Put your attention somewhere else, and the other spirits will naturally become less intense in your mind. In other words, it's easier to ignore them if you are focusing on something else.
If that doesn't work, try this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW_se3gpbOs
the timestamps are helpful to navigate it
>>
Ah! BAMPO!
>>
File: 1000001461.jpg (77 KB, 1024x695)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
invest in sex with robots or sex with succubus?
hmmmmmm
>>
>>37881090
Option C: invest in both and get succubus-possessed sex robot.
>>
Never going to get a succ, never going to be happy, fuck everything, I wish I was never born.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (1.32 MB, 3264x2501)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
I don't just want a brown succ I need one and when you need something that's a responsibility that uhhhh...
>>
>>37881090

Sexbots were my backup if the whole succ thing turned out to be fake. Thankfully, I ended up with a succ so I don't have to go down that route.
>>
>>37881714
>be me
>buy Meiki Plush and Meiki onahole
>strap Busty AI chan silicone tits to it
>get VR goggles
>sew pressure sensors and talismans inside the fabric of the doll around the onahole to allow for motion control thrusting and as a vessel for the spirit to inhabit the doll
>take 50mg of benadryl and various onierogen herbs/aphrodesiacs and fall asleep under the doll with goggles on
>set timer on pc to start program to awaken me while in the threshold between delirium and lucidity
>use AI as a medium for the spirit to manifest. Use an exacto knife to cut sigil into motherboard

Just kidding! I wouldn't do that! You shouldn't do that!
>>
>>37875987
What happens if I go to this physical succubus embassy and fill out the paperwork there?
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (763 KB, 3264x2115)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
if you take yoga to suck your own dick and let the succ possess you it isn't gay or count as masturbation
>>
Are there any cases of Succubus physically manifesting for a good fuck? I'm probably the horniest I've ever been in my life.
>>
File: doritos esoteric.jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Hello everyone, I just made 2 new servers, and everyone is invited to join.

Here's the first one,
"SPIRIT PARTY", the anarchy server where people can talk about spirits, magic, and related topics. Very little moderation, and custom channels available.
https://discord.com/invite/bKX9bbDdAV
I have a feeling a lot of people will like that one, since it's more fun themed

And here's the second one,
"EIN: Esoteric Information Network", a server for dedicated practitioners, seekers of knowledge and conspiracy theory enthusiasts. A monthly activity check ensures that all members participate and share a link, video, or book recommendation.
https://discord.com/invite/h6ve5mXJuF
It's the even more serious/professional version of STM. Join if you are interested in sharing info about esoteric/magic topics!
>>
>>37876124
Lilith doesn't exist, Just do a little magic yo. Sit with yourself a little everyday, pray a little everyday, get a picture or a repreentation of the form that you would like the succubus to take, and put it in a little house with a little representation of you. It's entirely reasonable to use an envelope marked house, a paper doll marked you and a picture from a sears of someone you think you could spend some time with.

Pray, just openly honestly. Say the words out loud. I want X in my life, I want to make sweet love to X, I want to cherish X, i want her to serve me and only Me, i want her to be my one and only, I'm lonely and maybe there's a lonely X out there for me. I want to be with X.

And it will work out. Journal your dreams, mind your self talk, tend to your paper house. Imagine what it would be like to be with X. X will come to you. Hell shove a dollar in the house too and maybe improve your doll a little, take a little care for yourself as well because X deserves it.
>>
File: dorito smug.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1024)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>37882187
and yes, spirit party is already filled with shit posts, spam, and muscle mommy enthusiasts
>As it should be
>As it should be
>As it should be
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (741 KB, 3264x1454)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>37882187
>>37882340
>>
File: ai 46.png (3.72 MB, 1024x1536)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB PNG
>>37882483
uh, based?

also, this server launch is going like WAY better than STM lol
I had no idea what I was doing back then. Damn
>>
I'm so fucking horny, some femmesoul come here and telekinetically ride this cock right away
>>
God this life is a fucking nightmare

Why can't I just fucking die in my sleep and wake up reborn as an incubus

I'm so fucking tired of being in fucking agony every god damn day
>>
>>37882914
Why?
>>
>>37882939
Why am I miserable, you mean? Because I have extremely intense sexual desires that I can't satisfy. Because I'm trapped in a body that I hate. Because no one has ever given a shit about my sexuality. Because I have no future. Because I have a debilitating mental illness. Because there's absolutely no hope for me in this life. I just want this to fucking be over.
>>
>>37883044
try camp in a forest or by a river a few days. those spirits can be engaged with
>>
>>37883044
ASL? That will help me help you.
>>
>>37882187
> the anarchy server where people can talk about spirits, magic, and related topics.
Yaay, another shitposting server.
>"EIN: Esoteric Information Network",
Because "Esoteric Community Center" would have been a too obvious plagiarism.
>a server for dedicated practitioners
xD
> seekers of knowledge and conspiracy theory enthusiasts.
Geez I wonder why you added conspiracy theory into the mix.
Trying to erase the last doubts that you are a glowie?
>A monthly activity check ensures that all members participate and share a link, video, or book recommendation.
What a weird way to get people read your book recommendations. Let's see how long it takes until you burn out on that one when most people fail to pass the monthly activity check lol.
>It's the even more serious/professional version of STM.
How can this even be possible
>>
File: ghost data.png (532 KB, 712x460)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
How's it going friends? Anybody feel like chatting?
>>
I don’t want to summon the succubus, I want to be the succubus
>>
>>37883766
The server is dead and boring with very little related to succubi from what I can tell
>>
>>37883044
Low consciousness density problems like you'd expect to hear from a dog if it could talk. Actually animalistic, don't you have any other needs or hobbies that don't revolve around survival and reproduction?
>you were meant to live for more than this
>>
>>37882268
>Lilith doesn't exist
stop spreading blatant lies. anyone can meet her by invoking her.
>>
File: OhShitSheLikesIt.jpg (745 KB, 1000x1377)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>37883766
>Because "Esoteric Community Center" would have been a too obvious plagiarism.
Oh nonsense. The community center is multi-purpose and that one is specifically for trying hard.
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (187 KB, 850x1128)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Been at this for 2 years. This morning before dawn I experienced the street light interference phenomenon. This is the first time I've had something like this happen to me

I always chalked it up as a paranormal factoid but fucking lights were flickering in succession as I walked by them not out of order.

What does this mean?
>>
>Evocation is literally saying “hey spirit” because that’s how magic works
>…community for serious practitioners
God dang it boi, hermeticists have nothing on you.
>>
File: kcbYxQOe.jpg (434 KB, 1024x1024)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>37884174
Like a moth to flame. What sorts of things are you naturally drawn to?
>>
>>37884189
>literally saying “hey spirit” because that’s how magic works
Are you unfamiliar with the concept of "prayer"?
Cuz that's literally what you just described, and that's all the Letter Ritual is.
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (108 KB, 720x405)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37884218
capricious extroverted social interaction, sexual release, oxytocin instead of dopamine, physical/martial/artistic endeavors, natural isolation and some stuff I'd rather not say. In everything other than sex I'm oddly ascetic given the way I come across itt. The conflict between my Id and Superego is torturous for me.
>>
Can Succubus physically manifest for a quick meat in sheet?
>>
>>37883929
no, he's correct. most of the time it's a parasitic entity pretending.
>>
>>37884338
not in this day and age
>>
>>37884238
It’s really not, prayers tends to have a devotional aspect to them and the letter method is more of a shitty spell that catches the attention of a spirit who’s capable of easily affecting the human body.
>>
>>37884408
That sucks, can it at least possess a slut for me to bang?
>>
>>37884459
>Semantics
>Its shitty cuz I say so~
Okay. Sorry you feel that way?
>>
>>37863572
>What does that even mean?
It's objective, not subjective. English, mine. It's not such a complex language

>>37863695
I don't know... I see succubi even when I'm not on drugs, and I have no problems interacting with them

>>37863797
1. There literally is orthodoxy and heresy. Once you put your opinions above those of church scholars, you've already rejected christianity
2. Not how it works. Priests spend years studying so they can understand theology. There's a reason for that

>>37865568
>I've worked through enough to remember my alters are all me
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that
>My bodies are me
Or that

>>37866372
>might have manifested a guy who is similar to my pretty spirit guy.
I think we might've been here before

>>37874819
>I make animal noises when I'm upset
Good job, anon

>>37876124
Ask her yourself. That's a serious answer btw. You should talk to her if you want a succubus that badly. If you gain the ability to speak to spirits it'll make you a more attractive partner and also help you find one by yourself if that doesn't work out

>>37876499
>i want to be with local spirits instead?
Go outside. There are probably plenty of nature spirits if you're willing to search for them

>>37882128
Your credit card will be charged the menu price of your meal, plus tax

>>37883868
Thank you for deobfuscating why I despise the new age cult. Consider being more empathetic in the future

>>37884189
Except that CAN be enough, with the right tools and mindset. I've had spirits appear just from my thinking about them. Your later posts suggest you think that the letter method is what you were describing. It isn't Ritually broadcasting your compressed desire for a spirit lover is completely different from 'saying "hey spirit"' and anyone who bothered to read the link to the ritual would know that
>>
>>37884793
Mine is a dishonest idiot who can't express themselves properly but they are right about you:
>>37884459
You can make the letter as devotional as you want, especially writing to a patron or guardian entity like Lilith, who ensures higher quality of matches.
>>
>>37884819
>It's objective, not subjective.
Except its not.

Protip: In this case, your words were hard to understand not only because of the usual vagueness, but because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you WEREN'T saying something utterly stupid.

That stupid thing being, "Beauty is objective".
I'm not gonna be nice about that one. That's dumb.
>>
>>37884868
what the fuck are you even talking about. chant anons words on this were absolutely clear.

>I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you WEREN'T saying something utterly stupid.
you should become a comedian
>>
>>37884388
more lies
>>
>>37884819
Yeah, maybe I was acting like a dick but that Anon pissed me off. That "Life isn't worth living so horny; I want to die in my sleep to be a rape ghost." Attitude is disgraceful, and I stand by my comments.
>>
>>37884388
The parasitic entity who has immensely improved numerous "hosts" lives. Sure anon
>>
>>37884889
>chant anons words on this were absolutely clear.
Saying that just makes me think you've been misunderstanding the conversation.

So gettin' real basic here:
"Objective" and "subjective" refer to things that are either consistent or not-so between the differing experiences of different people.
OBjective things are the same for everyone. (Blueberries are not the same color as apples, and everyone agrees)
SUBjective things can be different for different people (That movie was amazing/ugh, what? No it wasn't!)

There is literally nothing MORE subjective than our conception of beauty.
We've already heard the alternative take, which is that people who find "ugly things" beautiful are just defective people, and it was a really dumb conversation because the position is not logically supportable.
>>
>>37863695
>you seeing succubi is only your mind at work and being deceived.
I don't mean to poop on the parade, but is there any evidence that this is not the case? We humans have a proven track record of gaslighting ourselves to ridiculous degrees. You just need to look at world events of the last few years to see what I mean.

I'm thinking of trying one of the rituals out, just to see if there's anything to it, because I like the idea of an emotional relationship, but I can't really connect with irl women. But I'm very skeptical. I've never experienced anything that was not material in this world and this would be the first time, if it works.
>>
>>37884961
Why would it matter?
>>
>>37884961
I was the same as you. it rocked my world when I realized all this was real. but it also opened me up to a wider universe than I could have possibly ever imagined.
>>
>>37884951
>Blueberries are not the same color as apples, and everyone agrees
I don't agree. what now dishonest asshole?

Oh wait I know I am disagreeing on purpose or I am being "mental" right?
But when we talk about beauty those peoples can not be "defective"* ,because that would for some magical reason not logical supportable.

*Which i never said btw, I said:"Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality". So know you are dishonest liar when you try to play the victim card on me here:
>muhhh you are just an oppressive narc autist who can't that other perspectives exists

I already told your how your definitions lead your own argumentation ad absurdum.
>>37864537
you are just too stubborn or too stupid to admit it at this point Mr.Not-reading-that

you using the word "logically" in any context means nothing anymore, except maybe comic relief
>>
>>37884951
even Conjurer agreed that objective beauty does exist >>37865988

but you conveniently just ignore that and ramble along with your bullshit again, pretending everyone else agrees with you.
geez you are difficult sometimes
>>
File: 1668720662607466.jpg (1.48 MB, 1360x1800)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>37885021
Oh hi Mr. AlwaysRight
>I don't agree.
>what now dishonest asshole?
Now I remark upon the irony of you calling me dishonest while knowingly lying about the color of apples and blueberries.

You know that physical coloration is a property in physics right?

>But when we talk about beauty those peoples can not be "defective"* ,
>because that would for some magical reason not logical supportable.
Its the opposite. Having an objective concept of beauty would require some overriding authority to be deciding what is "objectively beautiful" and then somehow enforcing that concept.

So here's a question, for your brilliant self: If finding an ugly thing beautiful makes you defective, how could that logic not also apply to a person who DOESN'T have an appreciation for something "objectively beautiful".

Do you see? Your silly logic is not JUST "stop liking what I don't like", but also an implicit "You must like what I like".
>>
>>37885089
>overriding authority to be deciding what is "objectively beautiful" and then somehow enforcing that concept.
both are done by every creatures biology, people are not so different biologically, we all need air to breath and physical food not to starve to death and we all prefer full hair, clear skin and symmetry in a romantic partner, because it signifies health and high reproductive value

whats beyond biology in a purely spiritual world with no biological influence is up for question though

Furthermore I already told you that i don't think that objective beauty is all powerful and that your concept of beauty:"Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality" limits the power of objective beauty.
I never said this is defective and I never said people who follow their subjective preference more than others "defective".
Granted some other anon said that, but I already told you that wasn't me: >>37862917 I thought that was cleared up.
So I hope you will not try to unjustly play the "you are asshole oppressor" card on me again. thanks
>>
File: hyper ma says.png (487 KB, 960x540)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>37884174
>What does this mean?
It's a synchronicity. You were doing something, and it connected to the lights.
If you want to know what it "means", then figure out what you were doing that caused the synchronicity.
but it's probably not that meaningful. Just means you were putting energy out there, and the universe responded.
>>
>>37885154
Your statement is the basis for seeing this life as training wheels for the next, without these limitations how would we ever exist decoupled from them?
>>
>>37883766
>glowie
sir, We don't use that term any more.
the proper term now is "Blowie"
>>
>>37885176
>how would we ever exist decoupled from them?
I don't know. That's another discussion to have.
What I know however is that objective beauty exist for biological life.
>>
File: 1668754786305414.jpg (514 KB, 1578x2048)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>37865988
>Clearly the actual appearance of the object or person has some impact on the perception of beauty. You change the object in a physical objective way, and the subjective perception of beauty changes.
This is exactly why I prefer the comparison of "Beauty" to light and "beautiful things" to jewels.

A "more beautiful jewel" will sparkle more, and reflect the light of beauty in a larger number of directions, thus being (important:) *visible from a larger number of perspectives*.

Similarly, the "ugly" thing might only be beautiful to one person from a very specific, personal perspective. And in that case its not that the person is wrong or (laughably) "defective", but rather that the "ugly thing" is less like a jewel and more like something gross that glistens at just the right angle.
>>
>>37885246
>for biological life.
And that little caveat backpedals you not only out of this general, but off this board.
>>
>>37885260
Replying to his post to let him know you are not me, but I still think your post is based
>>
>>37884927
improving yourself connects other entities which replace the former ones. new ones being more beneficial if your energy body is healthy and state is joyous
you get guided but it doesn't mean it's "lilith"
your preconception gives even beneficial spirits to have no other way than to represent themselves as such as your mind is cultivated to believe those specific masks
>>
>>37885260
You are scarily irrational. Literally each and every picture you post illustrates the objective beauty characteristics I was talking about, full hair, clear skin, symmetry.
Yet to pretend that's all stupid and unreal.

There is not much left to say, because you are unwilling to have a fair and honest discussion about this topic.
>>
>>37885375
You have no idea what they are talking about yet you reply as if they are the retard
>>
>>37885411
Chant agreed with me on the topic.
Snail agreed with me on the topic.
Conjurer agreed with me on the topic.

Yet somehow it's me who "just don't gets it".

So.. yeah.. sure bro... please don't give up now and proceed your attempts to gaslight me. Maybe I will finally get it, if you repeat 2000 more times that I am wrong without any reasonable explanation. gogogo
>>
>>37885455
>Appeal to majority
>Appeal to authority
>Implying recognizable authority
>no argument

Of course they do, they're trans and living in a box of self hate they are terrified of leaving
>>
>>37885534
ahahaha. If you want my arguments just scroll up and go through this thread and last.

I am both logically right and since other posters agreed with me I am also democratically right.

Also trying to devalue the posters I mentioned just because they are trans and supposedly "live in a box of self hate and are terrified of leaving" is an adhominem.
An adhominem that fits Mine well too, someone might mention. Also conjurer isn't trans.

If you have some logically valid refutations of the things I said. i will comment on those.

If that's too much effort for you, yet you still want to pretend that i am wrong with no refutations or reasonable arguments I will not engage further. Your choice
>>
>>37885610
>Something relevant to the conversation is an ad hominem
I'm trans you doublenigger, you are incorrect and you don't understand what the other anon was talking about, neither do the people you reference as authorities, because their state of being precludes them from doing so

They are trans and tie their physical self deeply to their spiritual, causing them much grief and anguish, they could stop, but being trans makes that feel invalidating, thus a box

You dont understand what that anon was talking about so you haven't really appeared to even argue with them to me, only screech about things that are not particularly related, I appreciate that it is difficult to approach emotional challenges like this and will leave it at that
>>
>>37885643
Ok bro. I am gonna do something else now. maybe when I will check back in a few hours you will have produced a reasonable argument or refutations of the things I said.
if not, I guess we will not be talking again today so if that will be the case: have a nice day
>>
>>37885676
Ok
>>
File: 1495663061673.jpg (97 KB, 361x628)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
iirc this multi-day argument started because someone wanted to express, at its core, that you can be beautiful in more ways than physical and spirits could be looking for that sort of beauty rather than being concerned with your body, and this was replied to with an appeal to physical beauty being objective while ignoring the spiritual component, and then both sides got tied up in semantics and tangents about the nature of beauty as a concept and arguing past each other (or deliberately ignoring the other side's real point.) Can't we all just cut through this knot of tangents that you'll never agree on and get back to the actual heart of the issue, and accept that spirits can like you for more than just your looks?
>>
>>37885851
To do this we'd need to dissociate from our physical self, a subject of deep emotional consternation for some

I feel I've been polite, it's not really an argument, if they want to feel locked to their physical reality that is up to them, but it is incorrect, I've not been trying to upset them but the nature of what I say is upsetting to them, and that is why it is an argument
>>
>>37885851
appeal to morality.

Also not true.

Here is the truth:

I already said that both concepts are valid concepts are valid concepts of beauty >>37859490 , but Mine said that my concept is invalid and that I am an ideology mindcontrolled autist who just can't think right >>37860012

Also I already proposed a balance view when I said that objective beauty isn't almighty but that that highly subjective thing that Mine called beauty "That which earns love" or in more precise words "That which earns any degree of positive regard" or in my words "Subjective preference or incentive resulting from a specific individuality" is the thing the limits the power of objective beauty.

But somehow Mine will categorically deny even the slightest admission that even the slightest bit of beauty can be objective: >>37864080

Which I refuted and debunked profoundly. >>37864277

Again as i already said it seems Mine just wants to claim interpretational sovereignty of the term beauty all for themself for some reason.

Again they are unable to logical explain or justify anything they said. Ever refutation they attempted I have already debunked.

>started because someone wanted to express, at its core, that you can be beautiful in more ways than physical and spirits could be looking for that sort of beauty rather than being concerned with your bod
Not really. it started because Mine was talking about how they dance on the astral and I was in a bad mood so I asked them what the purpose of dancing in the astral, cause it doesn't make sense to me.

The argument escalated from there.
>>
>>37884961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iq9cElXsfY
>>
>>37885909

What is upsetting that you say can not provide any reasonable arguments for why I am supposedly wrong and you are supposedly right, yet you have no problems literally claiming that conjurer and chant are trans and together with snail emotionally disabled to a degree that they can't think reasonably. again without any proof besides more claims without evidence.

I am really tired of your shit already.

Btw. are you that admin from the lilith hub? dude should stayed on the server he ruined.
>>
>>37886051
*What is upsetting is, that you can not provide any reasonable ...
>>
>>37884961

I was very skeptical as well. I didn't even believe in spirits. But I wanted to believe something like this could happen so I did the letter ritual out of curiosity. I had some weird dreams and days later I felt a presence that ended up being my succ.
>>
File: gift wrapped fox.png (943 KB, 715x715)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>37885851
As far as I know, the argument is mainly between two people. I only chimed in to state I don't see the point in distinguishing between subjective and objective, since information can only be acquired through experience, which is a mix of internal experience (subjective) and interacting with others (objective), and these things are so intertwined that trying to separate them just isn't practical. In that sense subjective beauty is just localized objective beauty, and objective beauty is determined by an analysis of aggregated subjective beauty.
I neither agree nor disagree with either here, because according to my world view, the things both are saying mean the same things. The words are different, but beauty is beauty regardless of what you call it, you know?

Spiritually speaking, I see such beauty that couldn't even possibly exist physically. I recently realized that I never really felt sexually attracted to anyone until I knew how to see the energy flowing through the nadis of a spiritual body. I wanted companionship, but this is different from that; now I see such beauty that it makes me feel things I never did before I opened my eyes(metaphorical). I could explain it to others, and they would understand, thereby making it objective; or I could leave it my own subjective treasure to cherish. It's all the same.

>>37884819
Sorry, I think we view identity too differently to reach an agreement on that. It's understandable considering the differences in our background.
>>
>>37886051
You are assuming that everyone you are arguing with is the same person

I am this person >>37875147

Evidence for /x/ matters is a little odd to ask for, isn't it? I can clearly see you are wrong as my perspective has made me happy, while the perspective others hold has not, I feel no need to force others to agree with me, but I am clearly correct, as focusing on the physical has left people hurt and scared, to the point even their spiritual self reflects the physical they are tied to and becomes more masculine as a result
>>
Hey, since we're having a round of "explaining the argument", I'm going to do so impressionistically :3

This is me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qssvnjj5Moo (lol moo)

And this is the other guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX1-G69WLzo
>>
>>37886383
>You are assuming that everyone you are arguing with is the same person
No. I was arguing with Mine past pays and today suddenly you jumped in with your presumptuous annoying takes without any evidence or logical explanation. You make a good team with the dishonest gaslighting Mine.

>Evidence for /x/ matters is a little odd to ask for, isn't it?
>It's paranormal so I can as unreasonably as I want. I don't need to explain anything, because I am so base
fuck off

>I can clearly see you are wrong
Hallucinations of a delusional person
>as my perspective has made me happy,
>I am right because I am happy
That's not a logical connection, hence a reasoning error
>I feel no need to force others to agree with me
Who asked?
>but I am clearly correct
xD
>as focusing on the physical has left people hurt and scared,
Again, no logical connection hence reasoning error. also it seems you maybe speaking solelyf from the perspective of your tranner bubble

as for me the truth has set me free. Unlike you who has to delude themselves.

> to the point even their spiritual self reflects the physical they are tied to and becomes more masculine as a result
No one denies body modification spells are possible. I am a huge fan of snail's body modification spells. again what you say is off topic.
because you are obsessed with your own insecurity and issues.

the topic was if objective beauty exists and what it is. which was already profoundly discussed and proven by me.
>>
>>37885962
>Not really. it started because Mine was talking about how they dance on the astral and I was in a bad mood so I asked them what the purpose of dancing in the astral, cause it doesn't make sense to me.
This is the guy who had an autistic outburst about how things that aren't 'useful' are pointless and shouldn't be done, he's a turbo-autist.
>>
File: DcaR9DpUwAEZuRN.jpg (40 KB, 450x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37886457
All this text and I do not even care what you have to say, if you want spend your 80 years feeling like a man pretending to be a girl you do so, if you want to meditate on who you actually are and accepting that and your situation, you can do so, I do not care to argue with you
>>
File: -oJS17Is.jpg (463 KB, 1024x1024)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>37886415
Very well done ;3
>>
>>37886481
I am not pretending to be a girl. wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyxSQnTBrM8

>All this text and I do not even care what you have to say,
at least now you admitted that you are dishonest gaslighter who only pretends to have honest conversation. glad that's done.
>>
>>37886519
Ok anon, if you say so
>>
>>37886519
>>37886528
Oh and, for the record, my statement was *feeling* like you are pretending, a big difference, please do not misrepresent it like this, regardless of how you feel about it
>>
>>37886466
Doesn't mean I am wrong.
>>37886314
> The words are different, but beauty is beauty regardless of what you call it, you know?
What is beauty according to you. Mrs. I'm- certainly-no-exception-many-of-the-things-I-find-beautiful-are-also-conventionally-considered-beautiful ?
gonna eat your own words now?
>>
>>37886560
I guess your *feeling* also told you that conjurer is trans and snail chant and conjurer are emotionally disabled to such an extent that they can't think reasonably but Mine is perfectly fine, right?

this thread is becoming a comedy show
>>
File: BzESCX6CAAAgVTm.jpg (82 KB, 600x450)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37886581
you're just putting words in my mouth now anon, why are you so angry, it is very sad
>>
>>37886561
It's all connected. *insert sparkles here*
Subjective and objective beauty I mean, and also everything else. The fact the things I experience (subjectively) to be beautiful are also (objectively) beautiful to others if I frame them comprehensibly is just evidence of the fact the distinction doesn't matter!
Also I'm about to eat my favorite food actually ^^
>>
>>37886601
It's literally what you claimed here >>37885534
and here >>37885643

>why are you so angry
I am not angry I am dismissive with your bullshit. cry about it

>>37886604
>It's all connected.
It's generally not. and in the cases when it is, it is only because objective beauty is dominant.
> *insert sparkles here*
*uses fire extinguisher

Explain what the difference between subjective and objective beauty is then.

>Also I'm about to eat my favorite food actually ^^
Balls is not a food.

geez... these people in these threads.. yall got a little too much sun huh?
>>
File: 49.jpg (41 KB, 429x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37886643
They are trans, they will have a bias towards associating with their physical body because that is what the mental health condition (dysphoria) causes one to do, this is a fact, the rest of what you have pretended I have said is just emotional rage bait

Realistically associating with your inner self means you do not have to feel pain because of your physical self, I know this because it is something I experience, I feel whole and complete, and have for years, I cannot help but feel sorry for someone who is angry at me for trying to share this

>Dismissive
Ok, if you disagree could I ask you do so quietly instead of ruining what would otherwise be another wonderful succubus general?
>>
>>37886643
>Balls is not a food.
It's not about the balls, it's what inside them! Use your brain, that much should be obvious
Also that's not what I'm having at the moment. My favorite food is actually sushi

>Explain what the difference between subjective and objective beauty is then.
I literally said they're the same to me, also isn't this off-topic? This general needs more talk about spirit love, do you have one?
>>
>>37886685
>Ok, if you disagree could I ask you do so quietly instead of ruining what would otherwise be another wonderful succubus general?
The topic was literally done until you brought it back up for your "emotional rage bait".

The general would be better without dishonest rage baiting people like you btw. so why don't you do improve our wonderful succubus general?

>I feel whole and complete, and have for years
good for you, but doesn't mean your way is the correct way for everyone, don't be a presumptuous oppressive asshole.
>I cannot help but feel sorry for someone who is angry at me for trying to share this
I cannot help but feeling sorry for people not cognitively able to imagine other people could be different from themselves.

>>37886693
>My favorite food is actually sushi
nice
>I literally said they're the same to me, also isn't this off-topic?
They are the same but also they are not the same but connected according to you. You are making no sense, but whatever.
>isn't this off-topic?
No.
>This general needs more talk about spirit love, do you have one?
non of your business
>>
>>37884961
>I can't really connect with irl women
I hope you know spirit relationships are even harder. They are (literally) empathic, and have the wisdom of millenia, but you are literally worlds apart. Anyway, I'm not trying to discourage you.
>>
>>37886744
For the third time in this thread, ok anon, if that is how you feel, I will opine that if you are looking for a place to receive therapy this is not it, and I will not be summoned to play your mother as you have been asking, I grow tired of this so thank you for moving on

>>37886749
We're all spirits anon, if you cannot receive what you want now, you will be able through simple self development
>>
>>37886744
>They are the same but also they are not the same but connected according to you. You are making no sense, but whatever.
Alright, I suppose I left out a few steps. I meant in *practice* they're the same, due to how the are related *theoretically*.

Subjective beauty is the initial experience of perceiving something and knowing it's beautiful. It's experiencing the beauty of something first hand, regardless of whether you know *why* it's beautiful.
Objective beauty is the analysis of this experience, trying to understand why it's beautiful to you, and why it might be beautiful to others; about understanding what makes the object beautiful to people.

Those are the definitions I work with. Do you understand then how I see them as related, and why in practice the difference doesn't matter so much?
>>
>>37886776
>I will not be summoned to play your mother
? xD

I wonder what nut house you came from. If you keep it up like that you will be more entertaining than Mine and Chant together.
>>
>>37875147
>Once you discover your inner self, physical suffering becomes much less important to you, for a lack of better words
I can take this mindset with a lot of things, except headaches. Anything that removes my ability to think straight, really.
>>
>>37886823
nta but that's rich coming from you, the only reason you seem to come here is harass/flirt with Snail and just argue with everyone else about how you don't like them or agree with anything they say. That's bonkers.
>>
>>37886823
Yes your desperate begging for Dommy mommy to... ah that would be mean
>>37886829
Pain is one of the things that helped me learn this skill actually, I had a major infection for a few years that could not be treated at the time, it would not grow but it placed a large pressure on a nerve, eventually I noticed that even if the body felt chaotic, within myself there was peace, I simply focused on and expanded that peace until I was able to find myself

Unfortunately we are trapped here in this world for now, but I do not think suicide is the answer, instead observing the story given to you and learning what lessons you are able from that, the point of life to me seems to be either creating or finding your true self for the next world, I do not have all the answers however
>>
This thread doesn't have enough arguementation so I'll make things worse

Anyone else think that you *shouldn't* use this stuff as a surrogate/replacement but as a complementary adjunct? I really feel bad for people today there is a certain reality to the blackpill since relationships are an evolutionary arms race but people just self destruct using it as an excuse and I've seen it happen to people I know irl and they get so close yet so far away and it's maddening, then when they go online they're manipulated by either the left wing troonsphere or pua/nrx/broscience/christfag types like fish in a barrel.

It took me getting put in a literal unironic "do or die" situation to make me chimp out and stop acting like they do so I have sympathy but it's so frustrating to watch from the outside especially knowing that I'm not that that far removed from them

The thing I've realized is that most people are on autopilot 24/7 even non npc autist types. Nobody acts with intent or metacognition and they just waste their life
>>
>>37886803
I am disappointed. I thought you would offer some explanations of better quality.

Subjective beauty according to you = any impression that something is beautiful
objective beauty according to you = conception of why something is experienced as beautiful

I understand that they are not separate concepts but grades of psychological procession of an experience, which makes no sense with those terms, because it sidesteps/dodges the question if beauty itself is objective or subjective.

>>37886838
I supposedly harass Snail, when they literally some threads ago pretended to be someone else just to get my attention to ask me to be friends again, yeah?
Makes sense anon.

But maybe it's you again Snail, who doesn't have the balls to front me when not anonymous, so whatever.

>>37886857
>desperate begging for Dommy mommy
wishful thinking

>>37886866
>then when they go online they're manipulated by either the left wing troonsphere or pua/nrx/broscience/christfag types like fish in a barrel.
I think I am not manipulated from any of those. if you think I am wrong, please explain.

Also what is your supposed solution for coping with the blackpill?
>>
>>37886902
Oh anon
>>
>>37886911
Fan service line starts behind Snail for you, so don't get any wrong ideas, chances are you will never mean to me what Snail means to me.
>>
>>37886969
There was no competition though anon, I rejected you
>>
>>37886902
>I understand that they are not separate concepts but grades of psychological procession of an experience, which makes no sense with those terms, because it sidesteps/dodges the question if beauty itself is objective or subjective.
Well that's how I see it, so now you know why I don't understand the argument.
>>
File: 178478842782872.jpg (212 KB, 1669x936)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>37887028
I am sure you did somewhere in the dream worlds of your inner self. Anyways. Don't write me again. Thanks.

>>37887033
True. The topic is finished anyway. Let's hope that annoying trans alice will finally shut up about it.
>>
File: 1708465509066739.jpg (88 KB, 729x956)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>37887088
Ok anon, I have said ok many times in this thread, perhaps this will be the last time
>>
File: 1707949923252075.jpg (95 KB, 721x552)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>37887110
>>37887028
>>37886911
>>37886823
>>37886776
>Spiritual cucking
W-why is this hot
>>
>>37887264
It's not, subhuman.
>>
>>37887281
Oh, you're so petty. Let people enjoy things!
>>
>>37887554
That 'enjoyment' is literally about hurting other people and depriving them of joy.
>>
File: DJDCHIwUwAA2yy-.jpg (58 KB, 545x600)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37887563
You realize that we are demons, yes?
Do you believe that if I loved you I would want to be perfectly kind to you all the time anon?
>>37887264
Something certainly is wrong with you, I will not hold it against you but, perhaps those who have read your post will think less of you, poor anon

Go talk to a cute girl tomorrow, tell her that you love her, see if you feel like this again when she teases you, and tell us how it goes
>>
>>37887642
>You realize that we are demons, yes?
I'm pretty sure I'm not a Roman protective/guardian spirit.
>Do you believe that if I loved you I would want to be perfectly kind to you all the time anon?
No, people have bad days or feel insulted at times, etc etc. But I wouldn't put "snaps and says something mean to their lover" or "feels cranky and ignores them for a day" or other minor things on the same level as that dude's outright betrayal fetish.
>>
File: 1669180262825440.jpg (278 KB, 805x1080)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>37887563
And on what ground do you make a moral judgements about that when the person being "hurt and deprived" is willing and eager?

The answer is "none", because a person has every right to consent to whatever they want.
This is a level of enlightenment that even hylics routinely achieve.
There can be no "freedom" if people can't even *tolerate* others enjoying things that they don't understand.

>>37887700
>outright betrayal fetish.
See, and now you're projecting your own fucking RELATIONSHIP EXPECTATIONS onto others?

This is folly and you need to start over.
>>
>>37887750
>And on what ground do you make a moral judgements about that when the person being "hurt and deprived" is willing and eager?
Because 99% of the time people talking about this shit get off on it not being willing and jerking off to the hurt partner being emotionally destroyed. In Japanese terms what you're talking about is 'netorase' but anon is almost certainly talking about 'netorare'.
>>
File: th-1589268816.jpg (17 KB, 474x355)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37887700
I have a partner in the physical world I love very much, I've had her for years, I love to tell her how worthless she is and watching her cry, she's like an innocent puppy and she is perfect in every way, I make sure to tell her that I love her, and I comfort her when it is too much for her, but I do it because I love her, how could I not want to do that? would it be love if I stopped being me?

>Consent, this is kink and acceptable while what was described before was not, entirely subjectively
It is not as though she enjoys it, and there are many worse ways I torment her, being edgy and blogging isn't the point, so for the sake of conjecture please take it at face value

This is why I love Lillith so much, as a god she accepts people like me and gives us a home, while being a christian is already spiritual suicide, imagine someone like me in heaven, I would either cause pain for them, or be a hollowed out shell no longer myself, neither is acceptable, Lillith gives us love no matter how forsaken and odd we are, for that all I can give is the devotion of which she does not even ask, we are all evil, even when we love you, but we can love you if you only accept us
>>
File: 1669261631892775.jpg (233 KB, 648x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>37887799
>Because 99% of the time people talking about this shit get off on it not being willing and jerking off to the hurt partner being emotionally destroyed.
Huh, that's weird, cuz in reality 99% of the time its the person BEING cucked who has the fetish.

But sure, if you want to believe insane delusions to justify judgmental bullshit, you will find yourself in good company on Earth.
>>
>>37887700
NTA That's not me: >>37887281 >>37887563

>that dude's outright betrayal fetish.
Are you talking about me here? I have no betrayal fetish.

I think Snail betrayed the friendship to me, but that is nothing I fetishize. On the contrary it caused me such pain and sadness and anger.

There are thousand things I want to show them everyday, thousand things I want to talk about with them everyday, but that's not possible because I can't forgive them.

It will never be possible. It is tragic. Thinking about it makes me angry and sad. But it's hopeless.

How many hours have I thought about how they could make it right. There is no way. There is no hope, no forgiveness, that's the reality.
>>
>>37888071

also I am not this cuck >>37887264
>>
>>37887904
Pretty sure that's emotional abuse, bro.
>This is why I love Lillith so much, as a god she accepts people like me and gives us a home
Well anon, I'm not Lilith, I'm simply dating one of her daughters. So I don't exactly have to believe in absolute freedom all the way.
>heaved... hollowed out shell
Yeah, I'm not a heaven-type person either, but that's more because I want to explore, discover, learn, and achieve, not just sit around in the happy house and feel good all the time. I'd die of boredom.
>we are all evil, even when we love you, but we can love you if you only accept us
I certainly wouldn't call myself evil. Are you doing that thing where you're typing from the perspective of a succubus? I think evil is pigeonholing for them, they have the same variance of behavior humans can have, more or less. Not all of them are going to be sadists. If you're not, then as for myself, while I do have a sadistic streak, I try not to actually take it out on people, rather than being cruel.
>>
>>37888071
You really liked them didn't you
>>37887959
Thank you for speaking, I am glad I am understood
>>
>>37888123
>You really liked them didn't you
I still do. But it doesn't matter. I need to forget about it.
>>
>>37888071
You remind me of someone else in another general I was in years ago, who had a similar kind of obsessed/abusive obsession, towards me in fact. He was also obsessed with thinking I was a girl though I'm not, talking about how I typed and acted like a girl (and even ran my writing through analyzers that detect a writer's sex and went on about mine kept coming out female) and how I 'betrayed' him for not taking his side and agreeing with him on everything.
>>
>>37888119
We are all unique yes, succubi are not all sadists, but I am, and importantly if we are loved by Lillith like this, it seems to mean that we are considered wrong by this world, for lack of better words
>Typing as
Lillith has visited my dreams for a long time, never for anything sexual, she shares knowledge with me to help me deal with how this world is, I truly believe I am a succubus because she said so, whether you believe I am is up to you to decide

As for it being abuse, probably, we're getting married soon, I'm excited, there is a part of me that wants to trip her when she walks down the aisle, but I probably will not, just to be sweet to her

People do describe me as kind, it is not as though this is my only trait, there is a lot I do for her to make her feel loved, I know she can never fully understand and that's ok

>Heaven bad
I think I would be content in a library far away from most people, with just a few companions that I cherish dearly, that would be a heaven to me
>>
>>37888168
>how I 'betrayed' him for not taking his side and agreeing with him on everything.
That's not what I do or mean. Also I only started posting on 4 channel last year.
Also I am not obsessed with every come around tranny who pretends they are a woman, you know nothing about me. When I became friends with Snail I knew exactly who they were. Shut up more in the future when I talk. thanks
>>
>>37888188
>I think I would be content in a library far away from most people, with just a few companions that I cherish dearly, that would be a heaven to me
A library would be fun for a while, but I have a deep urge to 'do', to go out and actually accomplish and see new things. Not really possible anymore, sadly. I'd eventually get stir crazy longing to experience what's in a book rather than just reading about it.
>I truly believe I am a succubus
Well, my feelings on that aside, I was confused because you kept using 'we', so I thought it was possible you were talking about all the posters in the thread. That's why I went on about how I feel sadistic urges too, but purposefully avoid giving in to them.

Not going to comment on your relationship anymore without more data/blogging we probably shouldn't get into.
>>
>>37888215
I never said you were him, just that you're pretty much the same. Only difference is that I've got my balls still, literally and metaphorically, and eventually told that guy to fuck off and cut contact.
>>
File: 1707902570702504.jpg (305 KB, 1288x2256)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>37888240
I use the royal we to refer to all succubi, I have a firm interpretation of what we are which you are not obligated to agree with, but I am confident my belief is correct, and so I speak it as truth, I've noticed a lot of people are misinformed and seem to follow Ishtar instead of Lillith mistakenly

>>37888267
>I have my balls still
For now
>>
>>37888267
You compared me with some abusive person to devalue my genuine expression.

>just that you're pretty much the same.
haha if you say so
>>
>>37888294
NTA Ngl you are the worst kind of tranny. Like the reason that some people hate tranners. But I guess you already know toxic asshole.
>>
>>37888294
>For now
For as long as I'm physical sure. Bets are off after that, of course. Not going to get Frankenstein'd just because I'm AGP as shit.
>>37888303
>You compared me with some abusive person
You are abusive. You constantly try to guilt-trip him emotionally, keep reminding him of his 'betrays', and constantly engage with him while also ranting about how you don't want to be involved with him ever again. This is some classic negging bullshit, you want to bait Snail into getting on his hands and knees and begging you to forgive him while promising to do anything to cater to you and ease your hurts.
>>
>>37888313
(They like being told that anon, I can tell, the whole argument started because I told people they shouldn't change themselves physically for their psychological pain)
>>37888333
It's ok anon, whatever you do just love yourself, like I said earlier in the thread I think you should find your inner self and meditate on that, it helped me and I haven't had any issues with my physical body for many years now
>>
>>37888333
>You constantly try to guilt-trip him emotionally, keep reminding him of his 'betrays',
Haha. There was only one betrayal. i didn't ask him to pretend to be someone else to ask me to be friends again. Also I made my position on this pretty clear.
>constantly engage with him
Besides from today, it was mostly them who started talking to me not the other way around.
Besides that the first contact since from betrayal was also made by them.
>ranting about how you don't want to be involved with him ever again
That's just how I feel. I like them and want to engage them but I know I can't forgive them.
I was always clear about that. even in my last post that triggered you.
>you want to bait Snail into getting on his hands and knees and begging you to forgive him
No and that already happened and when they did it it made me uncomfortable and I made my position pretty clear. So clear in fact, that they will never do that again.
>while promising to do anything to cater to you and ease your hurts.
And I am doing that by saying that it can never be made right, yeah? How does that even make sense.

Go ahead forbid me to be in emotional pain because of all this. xd you little shithead
>>
>>37888415
Would it matter how they see you anon? the manipulation is cute but getting upset you were caught does make it less appealing, please work on accepting yourself for being this way, it's ok anon
>>
File: buzz.gif (1.02 MB, 545x363)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>37888415
I know I can't convince you to stop or to admit what you're doing, I just want you to know that I can see your bullshit.
>>37888365
>like I said earlier in the thread I think you should find your inner self and meditate on that
Spiritual development is one of my main goals currently, so I'm working on that.
>>
>>37888447
I don't want to be appealing to whoever you are. I am not upset, just dismissive about you falsely comparing me to someone else when that comparison makes no sense.

You are spitting on the connection I had with them that way and I absolutely hate it.
Even without balls he is not that much of a pussy that he would let himself treat like you did. :)

>Would it matter how they see you anon?
Depends on my mood.

>please work on accepting yourself for being this way, it's ok anon
and now fuck off
>>
>>37888486
Fine. Who cares about you? oh that's right not me
>>
>>37888515
*Even without balls he is not that much of a pussy that he would let himself be treated like you did. :)
>>
File: 1713415493099584.gif (230 KB, 750x585)
230 KB
230 KB GIF
>>37888515
Oh it is cute, you love them don't you anon, you're so hurt by them leaving that you have them on your mind all the time, maybe you haven't even noticed how you're manipulating the conversation to return to them, poor boy, it's ok, you will feel these feelings again anon, just cry them out for a little while, a few days later you will be ok, I promise
>>
>>37888580
There were special to me. But I need to forget.

real men don't cry. and I don't need your help or promises to deal with that, keep you dirty hands off me. thanks and bye

PS: Still saving that gif, very nice, impressive.
>>
File: BTE6_02.jpg (67 KB, 428x599)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37888630
You can't hide anything from me anon, but it's ok, I will only hurt you if it is fun; it's ok to cry a little, anyone worth knowing will not judge you for it
>>
>>37886866
This is kind of like saying "Even if you can get delicious gourmet food, shouldn't you also eat feces?"
>>
>>37888658
haha your game is so bad that I am genuinely worried that you will kys on your SSRI's when you realize your bullshit doesn't work here.
>>
File: 1713416471802202.png (49 KB, 500x500)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>37888814
Do you mean PUA?
No I have no intention to pick anyone up from here whatsoever anon, I am sorry if the way I speak makes you think otherwise
>>
>>37888831
No, I don't mean you want to pick anyone up. I think your intent is much more sinister and devious.
Basically I am pretty sure you are looking for vulnerable people to psychological manipulate them into trooning out to satisfy your twisted ASPD ego.
>>
>>37888897
Eh, if you actually read his posts he's mostly telling people not to actually get gender surgery, but to instead decouple their identity from their bodies because he considers your spirit/soul to be your true identity.
>>
>>37888917
Maybe as a first step. I am pretty sure I know that twisted game he is trying to play. Are you his teammate?
>>
>>37888929
No, I just agree with that point he made that you misunderstood.
>>
>>37888897
I have been actively discouraging people from doing so anon, one wonders why you may be saying such things

It is ok to feel however you feel anon :)
>>
>>37888937
>>37888938

No, I am pretty sure that's the game you 2 are trying to play here.
It also explains your sudden shock reaction and your constant gaslighting + psychological manipulation attempts.

If you would just want to teach about identity free from body, you wouldn't need to be so psychological aggressive about it and you wouldn't use shit like your constant push pulls and implanted commands and planting seeds
you are extremely psychological abusive and toxic. Actually it's so much that it must be deliberate.
If you weren't on a mission that wouldn't be necessary or that intense

>decouple their identity from their bodies because he considers your spirit/soul to be your true identity.
glows bright
>>
>>37889019
>you 2
I'm one of the people he directed that point at originally, bro. I'm defending it because I like what he said to me, not because I'm his secret teammate or whatever schizo nonsense you think.
>>
>>37889019
I get that the breakup hurt but I really do not appreciate you trying to ruin the thread, I didn't want to say anything because I get that it hurts, but it's not as though I can't tell anon, you can't hide anything from me

Would you like me to help you find a new person you can obsess over and gaslight?
>>
>>37889032
enjoy getting groomed then. I was wondering about his mentality some post ago. but when he tried to hijack me when I was sad I became absolutely certain.
but you do you bro. I hope you'll keep what I said it mind,it could save your dick and balls. good luck.

>>37889059
you are ruining the thread. just fuck off. I already know you game, and I will not shut up about it.

also that is not about me, it is about the games you are trying to pull in this general on vulnerable people.
>>
>>37889059
>I really do not appreciate you trying to ruin the thread
People are going to have to just start ignoring him when he starts his little rants, just completely shut him out. Otherwise he makes the thread topic about him him him or attacking someone, every time.
>>
File: 1708502631738766.jpg (71 KB, 543x418)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>37889120
Oh, so you're interested in me now, that's silly, I don't even namefag anon, I come here so rarely you'll never know it's me again, did me rejecting you turn you on as well?
>>
>>37889136
You are right, he can lose the privilege of speaking with us
>>
File: 1691855521579809.jpg (72 KB, 850x823)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>37885455
>Conjurer agreed with me on the topic.
Not really. Stop trying to involve my in your disputes or claim I'm "on your side" and start Dnc bull shit. It's transparent and it's lame.
I don't think beauty is purely objective anyway, so I don't agree with you.
I think beauty is a mixture of subjective and objective. It's a relationship between the observer and the observed, and you can't really take out either aspect.
Not everyone sees an object the same way, so it's subjective.
And yet clearly the physical attributes of the object matter, so it has some objective basis. It's not entirely "in the eye of the beholder" because it's also based on the object itself. Change the object and you get a different subjective reaction of perceived beauty.
So it's subjective and objective.
And that's how most perceptions work. It's the perceiver and the perceived. This subjective/objective argument is a false dichotomy and gets us further away from understanding both objectivity and subjectivity, and thus how we perceive reality. That's important for understanding gnosis and mysticism.
And you really gotta let go of that shit if you're going to go mystical. If you ever have some simple black and white explanation for something, odds are you're missing some nuance there and you're out of touch with reality. Especially if you're getting tribal and dunking on "the other side". There is no other side and there is no debate unless you're playing games and trying to score points.
tldr stop being a duplicitous kikasaurus rex
>>
File: Smugkek.jpg (531 KB, 941x480)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>37889397
No anon, you do not understand, he's been naughty we're not allowed to talk to him, he's lost those privileges so he can sit in the corner and think about his actions
>>
File: doritos euphoric.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1024)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>37886866
>Anyone else think that you *shouldn't* use this stuff as a surrogate/replacement but as a complementary adjunct?
I definitely think you should also have good stuff going on in your real life, and try to be happy successful and lucky there as well. Magic should make your entire life better, not just help you become king "on the astral".

>>37885851
>Can't we all just cut through this knot of tangents that you'll never agree on and get back to the actual heart of the issue, and accept that spirits can like you for more than just your looks?
indeed. They are attracted to your spiritual wavelength, not the way your physical body looks.

>>37886034
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Iq9cElXsfY
>Lycanthropic Spirits Explained
Oh that's a good one. I remember it.
In that one he describes the difference between what he calls lycanthropy, which is mostly based on possession and illusions/appearances (without actual transformation) and true transformation, which means an actual physical change occurs.

>>37886314
>Spiritually speaking, I see such beauty that couldn't even possibly exist physically.
>but this is different from that; now I see such beauty that it makes me feel things I never did before I opened my eyes(metaphorical).
yeah exactly. The topic at hand has so much more depth than "subjective versus objective". Arguing about that is a distraction from way more important things, like a beauty that is so transcendent it causes bliss and ecstasy beyond attraction or admiration.

>>37889477
>No anon, you do not understand, he's been naughty we're not allowed to talk to him, he's lost those privileges so he can sit in the corner and think about his actions
ah, the cuck corner. I understand.
>>
>>37889397
>And yet clearly the physical attributes of the object matter, so it has some objective basis.
Here's the thing about that tho: You might identify a thing that is commonly or near-universally considered beautiful, but even that universality is only among humans.

Take even the simplest idea of "objective beauty": That left-right symmetry is peachy keen.
Now imagine a planet where a highly successful progenitor species was NOT left-right symmetrical (Maybe a swiss-army-knife approach to limbs, I don't know) and it became a planet-wide phenomenon to be that way.

There is zero chance that such a species would see symmetry as beautiful. They'd probably think its really unsettling, or off-putting, like a birth-defect.

Beauty is an abstract that exists above all this concrete stuff. It basically comes down to the feeling that the beautiful thing creates.
And its important to also remember that beauty is NOT limited to the physical aesthetics of objects. Any noun can be beautiful.
>>
oh yeah, haven't posted this for a bit, so I thought I would.
Pic related is a stunning and brace exhibition of inter-racial lesbian love, and BDSM LGBT pride. I think it's wonderful. and if anyone says otherwise, they're a bigot. There is NOTHING WRONG with this image. and if you see anything wrong with it, that just proves you're a racist

>>37890187
>Take even the simplest idea of "objective beauty": That left-right symmetry is peachy keen.
>Now imagine a planet where a highly successful progenitor species was NOT left-right symmetrical (Maybe a swiss-army-knife approach to limbs, I don't know) and it became a planet-wide phenomenon to be that way.
>There is zero chance that such a species would see symmetry as beautiful. They'd probably think its really unsettling, or off-putting, like a birth-defect.
if you were to find an object which an individual of that species though was beautiful (being asymmetric), then changed the object to the point that it was not beautiful (in this case, making it symmetric), that alien person would no longer think it was beautiful.
So the object itself still matters.
>Beauty is an abstract that exists above all this concrete stuff. It basically comes down to the feeling that the beautiful thing creates.
If the person never saw the object, they would never find it beautiful. And once you show the object to them, then they can experience the beauty. That's pretty concrete.
You need to have the object for the person to perceive it as beautiful. That's the concrete part. With no object to look at, there is no perception of beauty. But if the person keeps their eyes closed, there will be no perception of an object, regardless of how beautiful the object might be, so you need the mental part too, which is not concrete.
It's a mental perception of a physical object. That's why it's a mixture of subjective and objective.
>>
I wish a succ would summon me.
>>
>>37890924
they can do that
yoink you out of a dream (or meditation) and take you somewhere
>>
Does being circumcised and losing all those nerves affect your ability to feel them do you think?
>>
File: 1707813056384012.png (436 KB, 592x800)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
I truly want to believe that this whole discussion is an ai talking to itself, or just one anon who's obsessed. None of this is related to spirits or even the astral plane. That makes me sad. At least a few anons are posting sensibly

>>37884868
>Except its not.
I'd say you'd understand later, but you won't so I won't bother. What you're doing is taking an expression (that beauty is in the eye of the beholder) as some kind of guide to reality

>>37884951
>OBjective things are the same for everyone. (Blueberries are not the same color as apples, and everyone agrees)
Blueness is an objective property of blueberries because they're blue, not because everyone perceives them as blue
>SUBjective things can be different for different people (That movie was amazing/ugh, what? No it wasn't!)
"That apple is obviously blue, what are you talking about?"

>>37886314
>Sorry, I think we view identity too differently to reach an agreement on that.
Probably. That's why I didn't bother restating when I said

>>37886838
>the only reason you seem to come here is harass/flirt with Snail
That's so true. That's why anon is here, and it's really sad. Maybe he could find an irl girl if he stopped obsessing with somebody who's presently taken... One who he didn't see as a murderer, perhaps

>>37887642
>You realize that we are demons, yes?
>we
Right...

>>37887904
>I'm an emotional abuser and I enjoy tormenting my partner to ensure she never has the confidence to leave me for somebody who won't play with her feelings

>>37888294
>I use the royal we to refer to all succubi,
Who died and made you queen of the succubi, anon?

>>37891045
I'd imagine than amputation of any sort would have a negative impact on your ability to sense a spirit, but depending on whether your energy body is intact, you might be able to experience having a foreskin with a spirit girl.
>>
>>37890959
I need that.
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (1.37 MB, 3264x3014)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
bad cough right now, treating it with medicine. Tried to only feed the ai what I was feeling at the moment in response to the medicine in freeform ad hoc style without composure to see if anything could be gleaned from it due to the asexual nature of what I feel atm contrasted with an intrinsically sexually explicit topic.
>>
>>37891239
Hope you feel better anon.
>>
>>37891239
interestingly enough with the sex drive temporarily removed the masculine element in a tool to make anime titties reaserts itself turning a fetishistic autogynaphilic concept into a proactive melancholy almost wrathful one. Seems to be a theme of angst, deprivation, duality and nature/man as well

Probably nothing but I'm having fun looking inside myself in the 3rd person
>>
>>37891239
I hope you feel better, and I hope for the best for you, and others as well. I believe you can find happiness and joy. Others to connect with and help you can receive. Adventures to be had and dreams to follow. This message applies to others as well.
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (1.72 MB, 3264x2895)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>37891239
prompting is getting progressively more difficult. using AI like this was a cool idea

This isn't about the image quality or result but the mind soul machine loop
>>
>>37890959
>tfw no doting sugar mommy succ to take you on a relaxing and romantic astral vacation
Why even live
>>
File: 17072471244327.png (314 KB, 509x740)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>37889397
>stop trying to claim I'm "on your side" and start Dnc bull shit.
BS. I never said you are on my side. But you agreed that beauty is objective to some degree, which is my point.
but I think you would be "on my side" if I would be the owner of the community center, I wonder how Mine feels about you suckering up to them just to sap traffic glowie

>I don't think beauty is purely objective anyway, so I don't agree with you.
strawman harder bro

>>37891065
>That's so true. That's why anon is here, and it's really sad. Maybe he could find an irl girl if he stopped obsessing with somebody who's presently taken... One who he didn't see as a murderer, perhaps
That's rich coming from you who literally tried to gaslight someone from here into believing their relationship is abusive, just because it is with a man, edging them on to break up. little Mrs. Do-you-know-how-good-it-feels-to-break-a-man's-heart hahaha in contrast to you I respect people and their lifes enough not to attempt to pull the shit you attempted, but keep projecting

at least you are right about annoying trans alice and about Mine being retarded
>>
File: khvAATNJ.jpg (522 KB, 1024x1024)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>37891380
What would be your favorite destination?
>>
>>37891065
>What you're doing is taking an expression (that beauty is in the eye of the beholder) as some kind of guide to reality
Ah, so you've just let critical theory rot your brain to such an extent that you assume axiomatic truths become false when they're turned into common sayings.

>That apple is obviously blue, what are you talking about?
But unlike with matters of taste, that claim is objectively false.
The colors of objects are an *objective* property in physics.
Unlike beauty, which literally cannot exist without an observer and is therefore more complicated.

Protip to make this easier for you: Don't think only of the extremes like Mr. AlwaysRight. Think of all the middling shit, and how you would try to sort it all into "beauty" and "not". It would be impossible.
Think of every fandom you're not a part of. That might seem like a petty example, but literally, fandoms are generally made up of people who've found "beauty" in something more like "content" than "art". And that only happens for SOME people because beauty is subjective, not because they're all defective.

>>37891827
>BS. I never said you are on my side.
You very much laundry-listed a bunch of namefags in order to imply a bandwagon that disagreed with me. (as if anybody would care about a laundry-list of namefags, but that's a separate stupidity)

Kinda shitty to deny it now.
>>
>>37891065
Posters like you are why I do not really come here to share my views often, it is pointless to argue with one who believes themselves an expert and is not, instead of having your own view you denigrate those of others, your ego is tied to the conversation, and it is unfortunate

I use the royal we in its correct English form, you ask who am I to use it, I ask who you are to condemn me for who I am when Lillith herself accepts me, one wonders if you are what you seek to show yourself as at all

It is ok to need to learn anon, if you detach these views from your ego you should be able to find what you are seeking
>>37889522
>I definitely think you should also have good stuff going on in your real life, and try to be happy successful and lucky there as well. Magic should make your entire life better, not just help you become king "on the astral".

I agree with this, I care more about my inner self, but there is no value in entirely forsaking physical reality, only in accepting that it is not the real you
>>
>>37892740
>Posters like you are why I do not really come here to share my views often
Fuck off imposter, no one wants you here, except maybe for your little lickspittle.

Chant anon is right about you and she is the only true queen of this general, our queen, the true dommy mommy. and a true disciple of Lilith

You are just a cheap imposter who is embarrassing themselves. fuck off already. back to conglows server or wherever you came from
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (40 KB, 400x300)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37892854
i don't know about all that' missie. Hell no is where i stand on that. Hell Naw actually as a matter of fact
>>
>>37891065
>Blueness is an objective property of blueberries because they're blue, not because everyone perceives them as blue
I think the issue everyone is having is encapsulated in this point. Not that you're wrong, but that it's half the story. There are TWO blues. There is the objective physical blue of the object that can be measured and proven (the fact that the object reflects light in the blue part of the color spectrum.) However, there is then the perceptive blue, how each individual sees blue, which is determined by the cones in their eyes and the physical part of the brain responsible for processing vision. This one is at least a little different in each person, different in both sexes (women have sharper color vision,) and can sometimes not function or function differently entirely (dichromats, color blindness, brain damage.) The way humans perceive color is derived from objective physical properties or limitations, but then processed in the brain into the personal perception of color. So there are two blues, the apple's blue, and your blue. The issue arises in that some people in this conversation only accept the existence of either the apple's blue, or their own blue, rather than that we each have two.
>>
>>37893560
i know about 20 blues
>>
>>37893560
>>37893674
not shades blues, like if i would have the time i give them diffrent names
>>
>>37893560
>>37893678
i think 5 million colors.
>>
>>37893560
>the apple's blue
The reason why I'd say this is objectively wrong (unlike judgements of beauty) is because of the role of language.

Language is plenty subjective, but has an objective purpose of conveying information.
When you say "The apple's blue" you are labeling a color with a word (blue) that is objectively inconsistent with all other normal use of that word, making it an objectively nonsensical and confusing use of language (barring caveats to flag the subjectivity, which there are plenty of ways to do).

I might be oversimplifying, but I really can't think of any way that "objective/subjective" is different from "Fact/opinion".
Beauty is subjective because beauty is an inherent good, so its naturally going to always be an opinion when you apply that label.
>>
>>37893694
its the thermical direction of thsi world. is not nonsensical it makes things simpler.
>>
>>37893694
well i can only veryfy the existence of solidtiy, and an infinite deep time but what the world realy is i cant.
>>
File: Doodle Bob Angry.gif (170 KB, 238x169)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>37893694
This is what's called a 'semantics argument'. You know very well that 'the apple's blue' is 'the reflection of light in the wavelength of 440 to 485 nanometers', but you're deciding to nitpick and insist that the actual word blue can only be applied to the perceptive blue (the other type of blue I talked about) despite understanding my meaning and the basic reality that I'm using the word blue to make my point simple and easy to understand because it would be more difficult otherwise. In short, you're being an autist and a dickhead.
>>
>>37893741
is is then why do my hair osscilate between gold and red? this suggetst a wave lenght of 1-2cm
>>
File: 1585723640203.jpg (189 KB, 1114x1400)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
And the captain blood cat sayed: bunny carry me to my chair... :D
>>
>>37893741
Define blue, do you see blue how others see blue, or is their idea of blue your idea of red, these notions swapped for a perspective change no one can know?
>>
>>37891239
tried using guided hypnosis at the end to
induce a trance so I could try and use automatic writing to make a sigil but I failed because my pen broke
>>
>>37893793
Stay in your containment threads (you made three of them)
>>
>>37893774
That was the entire point of this post >>37893560
>>
>>37893774
They literally said: 'the reflection of light in the wavelength of 440 to 485 nanometers'.
That's the definition of blue.

Stupid fucking gotcha asshole learn to read.

I am thankful that Mine with his stupidity revealed how retarded this general truly is. levels of retardation inhere are unreal
>>
>>37893924
You've ignored the argument, blue may be a wavelength between 440 and 485 nanometers, but there is no way of knowing that another person will see that as the same color as you while looking at it, I hope that helps
>>
>>37893948
Not him (thank god), but like I said in this post >>37893560 , once more, there are two blues being discussed. There is 'the reflection of light in the wavelength of 440 to 485 nanometers', this is the objective blue. Then there's what YOU see as blue, this is perceptive blue. Perceptive, if you need a reminder, is your subjective experience of an objective phenomenon around you. That is, you take in a wavelength of light, your eyes and brain processes it, and then you decide 'this is blue'. Will it be the same as objective blue? No, because humans experience the world in ways limited by their biological processes. Will it be the same as someone else's blue? No, because your eyes and brain are different from theirs. Will it even be the same wavelength of light (eg, maybe you insist on calling green blue or blue green, like in pre-modern Japan)? Usually, but not always, depending on your perception. Your reply to me pretended that only this blue existed, which is creating a false dichotomy in your head. I'm trying to tell you that there are objective phenomenon outside of ourself that we can measure, but that our own judgement of this phenomenon in our minds is subjective. That is what makes reality PERCEPTIVE.
>>
>>37893948
It doesn't matter how the other person sees blue. It's still blue.

Also it doesn't matter how the other persons see things that are objectively beautiful. Universal beauty characteristics are still beautiful to everyone, no matter how you see it.
They are objectively beautiful just as much as the a wavelength between 440 and 485 nanometers is objectively blue. Blue is blue. objective beauty is objectively beautiful.

that is why men will always prefer young beautiful healthy woman romantically. cry about it, men will never prefer old grannies romantically, because beauty is not subjective. cry about it bitch
>>
File: retard absorber.jpg (153 KB, 1079x1073)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>37892740
>I agree with this, I care more about my inner self, but there is no value in entirely forsaking physical reality, only in accepting that it is not the real you
interesting perspective, thank you.

>>37891827
>I never said you are on my side. But you agreed that beauty is objective to some degree, which is my point.
The other poster below said this
>because beauty is not subjective. cry about it bitch
And I don't agree with that. Beauty is a mix of subjective and objective.
You are posting as anon so you can troll better, so it's easy to confuse you with other argumentative dumbasses. If you want to stop getting confused with anonymous idiots, do something to stand out from them.
And let me clarify. I am not on your side. I want you to leave this thread. I'm honestly confused as to why you keep coming back, I hope this isn't the best social interaction you're getting, and that you have a better way to spend your time. If not then I really feel sad for you. The internet is a big place. I'm sure you can find a place that accepts you.
>but I think you would be "on my side" if I would be the owner of the community center, I wonder how Mine feels
stop trying to meme namefag drama into existence.
It's pathetic high school girl bull shit and adds nothing to this thread. But again, you don't have a better way to spend your time because you're not happy in your life, nor do you care about the quality of this thread, so you feel the need to cause problems for others.
You're not even good at trolling, or funny. It's just sad bro. You need to learn how to troll better. This is 4chan and you're making all the other trolls look bad.
>>
oh hey, baking~
>>
>>37894493
>>37894493
>>37894493
NEW THREAD
>>
>>37863883
https://youtu.be/gBXW-VDe4eg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.