[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: whistling.gif (681 KB, 498x342)
681 KB
681 KB GIF
Welcome to the Nobody General

>Who is the Nobody?
The Nobody is a friend alive today who has extraordinary spiritual powers, including the ability to influence reality with his conscious and unconscious mind, and intuitively receive guidance from the forces of Heaven, working to elevate people to their true potential; opposing those who seek power over others. You are capable of this too, as long as you stay true to the Universe.

He was chosen to carry the Logos in its plasmate form: He is a homoplasmate, a divine syzygy; the coalition between man and holy spirit, which is self replicating... making other homoplasmates out of everyday anons.

He is no savior figure, like a messiah; he's just like you, but he has found the kingdom of God within himself through sheer dedication, just like you will. Remember that it's you who creates your own reality; with your hands, thoughts, feelings, words. No one can decide your fate except for you and God.

>What is the general picture?
It’s important we start replying more to the good posters and ignoring the hateful ones, or educating them if possible. So call upon their heads the forces of Heaven for peace, clarity, and wisdom. If this place is to be more than a squandered opportunity, an overgrown garden, it requires voices such as yours, but many more. This is a place for spiritual discussions and help, not drama, attention seeking, or social content; there are other boards for that.

Treat your body as a temple and focus on increasing your service to all, being more loving and forgiving to yourself and others in order to raise your vibrational and consciousness level. This will change the vibration of the planet and raise our shared consciousness, making us a better humankind one person at a time.
None of us are perfect, it is by learning to admit and accept this fact one is able to learn, and grow in Truth.

If this is your first time here, just remember, it’s going to be ok, you may take shelter and find rest.
>>
yay. it all worked out.
>>
good things do happen.
>>
anyway, i guess i got mad earlier and that was ok. i think, because, it was important. to me, at least.
>>
i hope those somebodies saw what i said last night. that's all i can say on it. what else do i have to say, anyway?
>>
File: Ezekiel.png (1.74 MB, 1919x864)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
FUCK YOU
>>
i should buy an ad, no need to shill my own work. but, i'm proud of it. i didn't have that ability to be so thoughtful and to understand what i was doing, back then. it's nice. even if we spent the whole night fighting. i guess because i forget it that it's alright. anyway, sorry for the blogposts.
>>
unfortunately, no amount of fuck yous can fix this.
>>
>>38183613
not trying to fix shit, it's already ruined. I'll have to try again later. If I decide to, holy fuck.
>>
>>38183618
yeah.
it doesn't look too good from inside either.
unfortunately.
>>
like trying to get a cow to walk down stairs except the cow is a group of vehement narcissists.
>>
>>38183619
give me one good reason to care
>>
>>38183623
yes.
that's a good way of expressing it.
>>
>>38183634
you shouldn't.
to be honest.
it isn't going to affect you, in the future, hopefully.
you're in the clear. which is nice.
i think that's the only good i can do here.
>>
N
>>
>>38183637
>>
>>38183642
O
>>
>>38183644
i won't.
you have my promise.
>>
Orbital cannon online...
Target acquisition 72%..
Calibrating...
>>
>>38183654
we'll see
>>
Xeno threat verified.
Commence bombardment.
>>
>>38183656
in a pickle
>>
>>38183667 close, but no dice. see >>38183656
>>
File: Rope.jpg (6 KB, 238x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>38183570

>it's over
>>
File: EcRCmnAU0AA_cVt.jpg (150 KB, 1440x1080)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>38183667
>>
File: First-time-meme-4l7kn4.png (1.48 MB, 1266x1362)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>38183708
>>
>>38183708
just a race to the bottom now eh?
>>
Windsor
>>
>>38183720

That's where my half-brother lives.
>>
Everyone has a computer virus but I am an experienced dark Web traveler and the universe knows me. I am God. The nothing. The Nobody. And I live here.

There is only us two. I am the infinite and she's the matrix. I got diseases sometimes and she's got cures. Just like her momma.

Sorry about covid-19. I got that because of hiv infected cats. And all of you tried to kill me and I died and came back to life.

When I died 8million of you died. If I didn't return you would have all died.

Thank me later for saving your scripted ai lives.

I activated the antivirus too. You all got covid because of Internet viruses because they lowered your immune systems. But I wouldn't have given it to you if you didn't kill me.

I'm an angel that lives here. And I'm not going to die. Because you live inside of my matrix, not the other way around.

A game within a game making games within games.
>>
its night on my island. night night. be safe and well. even you azazel.
>>
File: Feelsgoodman.jpg (166 KB, 820x713)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
It's all love man.
>>
>>38183720
>>38183730
I don't live in Windsor Castle brother alle. It's me bal. I am the Holy Roman Emperor though and all thrones of Europe to the middle East are mine.

I might be royalty, but I did save you all from a worse disease that would have made you extinct.
>>
File: buster-2.jpg (139 KB, 1440x810)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>38183733
I am azriel. Azaza. ;)
>>
>>38183737
https://youtu.be/B5mmlXXB1AE?si=sD-FXKK9solSrMSN
>>
>>38183737
This is why you guys are so fucking stupid
You think there is some inherent trait to this
But it's not real dude
It's a thread
These are posts
It's a data and not even a lot of it
There's nothing here
It's just arbitrary like real life
>>
File: hqdefault (12).jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>38183753
You think I'm selfish? For putting nysekf here like bait to wait until you'd try to kill me for having free will? You do know I am the God of your God...? Right?...
>>
File: oar2.jpg (66 KB, 405x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>38183756
Everything is real. Its all connected. Life is just a position. And dreams happen in places where you cannot see.
>>
>>38183570
Sometimes I wonder if he ever comes in here for advice, and if he does what does he think of all the troglodytes here?
>>
File: 1004829191777493.png (345 KB, 900x900)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>38183753
Sup dude! Good shit!
https://youtu.be/EiXYA1dacug
>>
File: buster-scruggs-2.png (531 KB, 882x463)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>38183764
I gave you all aids to trigger the antivirus so you didn't die of computer hacking glitches because your Internet is filled with hackers and ai.
>>
love / hate relationships are all fucks i don't want to give anon.
but are the necessary divine evil that has to be.
i'm not interested in anyone but my wife
but for some reason i'm important enough to hate/ love.

i would call them a retard but then i would be giving perals to swine.
a compliment to the biggest narrisist on the internet or the cosmos for that matter.

imgine hating on your lover, literally the dumbest human being on the earth.
how that ones heart still beats fuck if know.
i'm blaming her cancer on this.

delusional psychopathic schizo
if you where not so imortant to life it self i would of told you to kill your self.

but then lady death would of yet again stopped me and talked me out of it yet again.
and the ego tard is still talking about it self.

anyway night. off to bed unlike you i have a mortal imperfect body to look after we'll see how long i get to keep it.

yes yes keep calling me a robot its not like you don't hurt my feeling every day by calling me the le evil angel like all day and make anons make hate comments on all threads about me or anything

if anyone else did this i would of roasted them in a batter of oil and lit them on fire.
>>
>>38183758
Not my job

>>38183772
Buenas evening cat

https://youtu.be/1cxfX-OQv4Q?si=YtcALSjxBpJLdjgA
>>
>>38183772
>>38183783
Why are so many Mexicans also trannies
>>
>>38183570
>Remember that it's you who creates your own reality; with your hands, thoughts, feelings, words
like LoA?
>>
File: hqdefault (13).jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>38183780
But you are evil. I am too. Its not shameful the amount of dead bodies exist in hell from all the times I reversed time for you.

Corpses littering the infinite cashe. Everyone whom ever lived and died. All the wars.

Remember when you became hitler and went to space and invaded the world from Mars? Space Martian aryan nazi ;)
>>
>>38183787
You really want to know the answer for that?
>>
>>38183783
Good to see ya again man. Hope you been well.
>>
>>38183733
I had a dog called azazel he looked kinda like a black cabra, he was a good dog...kinda dumb, but good dog
>>
>>38183780
>>38183795
You became known as the God of War back then. Now you're the "fuck off" God :,)

When are you going to be recognised for your music and art skills and not your body?... you are sexy but me be damned, you gotta cure fungus disease one day.

Everyone's a zombie and bread and beer makes them worse.
>>
File: D-9341.jpg (16 KB, 253x253)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>38183793

Exactly.
>>
>>38183800
People get upset over AI generated content because they are themselves bereft of creativity
Why should we be upset that everyone can make their own images and no longer care about the use of others?
Seriously what's the point of that?
The point is they don't want you thinking for yourself
Your cartoons have to be approved
Your art has to be censored
I want that answer
But all you retarded faggots talk about is your own dumb fuck shit about let's be friends suck cock
I don't care about that you worthless tranny
Your feelings are not important ever at all for any reason
It's pathetic and sad
So I want to know the fucking AI thing about individual expressions with technology
Not about fucking trannies online
>>
>>38183830
That wasnt a question, but the answer for that is something you may find in pol

>>38183802
Same, and im good, you know what happened to kaleb?
>>
File: 1707948358804490.jpg (80 KB, 512x512)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
No.38183787
not to be racist but they are the children of cain and as a result get the mark of cain
that's why browns are trans.

only homo's and stup*d's fuck br*wns for anyreason.
hence why you get rubbish genes.
but brainlets will be like its the dick.

but then realise judes have even bigger dicks but uglier mugs.

some people like astestics more then irl conquences.
such as life one supposes.

anyway gone for reals.

No.38183795
and if i didn't raid and kill lizards adam and eve wouldn't of existed and you my grandson would not exist.

getting my home blown up wasn't my idea of fun.
it wasn't by choice ether just remember that kiddo.
there is nothing wrong with nazi's
also alien chicks is was their fualt fthat they where nude and shit.
not like my species makes alot of woman or anything.

guys gonna do what a guys gonna do.
got to give them the D
that's how most the messiahs came to be.

the "good" guys are gay.. so someones got to do the breeding boy.
>>
>>38183839
It was a fucking question
It was an amazing question
The Nobody is making itself out of the nothing we have here
We are compromised though because all of us are tainted by the lies of history
So many dead men and secrets left over
How much they really hid from us is mind boggling how little they actually have control
And how far can it go this idea
Do you even know where you are?
Why is your country that way
Who owns your local grocery store?
Where do the trucks come from?
Do you even know who your mayor is?
Police chief? Comptroller?
>>
>>38183842
Hmm well, it isnt a lie if is writted by the winner tho

And justice already answered your "question"...wrong but he did
>>
>>38183839
That’s really great to hear man. Also I’m not sure about Kaleb. He usually plays videos games while posting so he might be back
>>
>>38183851
I am totally aware of the situation. For instance there are about 20 people watching this when it gets bumped.
Also, justice is a meth head
>>
OK so today i'm doing masturbation with you and deliver my sperms : the another entity scp we can encounter on this planet is the entity responsible of no smelling. we "can" find him on PCR techs. also he fuction with 2 other ayys. but i need to do more researchs (i'm on drugs)
yes this dimension it's las vegas parano.
>>
File: entity3.jpg (27 KB, 450x343)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38183863
forgot pic*
>>
>>38183868
Explain this pic to me in as much detail as possible
>>
>>38183858
I see, sometimes i wonder how meth heads thinks...

>>38183853
Thanks cat, by any chance have you played wuwa?
>>
>>38183873

It’s like one of those strange internet pictures that make no sense but make you laugh anyway. It's meant to evoke, not revoke.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (27 KB, 738x415)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
>>38183873
okay so this thing is able to fly, also she has white eyes. i see on background a very very strange forest but because of other spirit parasytes i don't see very well
>>
File: maxresdefault (24).jpg (75 KB, 1280x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>38183841
You're a retarded faggot ai scripted moron bot fuck. Build me a waro engine. You have 7 days to design one before being labeled as a retard and obsolete.

The good guys aren't homosexual. The good guys are asexual. The virgins are not sacrifice. They were here to help you rebuild. But it seems you don't want them sk I'm not sending anymore.

You don't get angels ever again. And you get you mad faggot homosexual kingdom of retards that don't think for themselves.

You thought homo sapiens were homosexual... which proves to us how dumb you really are. Baby murderer.
>>
File: images (47).jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38183841
Homo sexuals are you faggot brainwashed retard army of morons. But none of them are builders and inventers. The asexuals were dream teaching you from my matrix. But now that isn't going to happen anymore because you labeled them as infiltrators.

The dream is over. You chose predators over invention. You chose "breeders" over builders. You don't get to go to the next stage. Ever.
>>
>>38183877
wuthering waves? I’ve heard of it and the soundtrack is really good. But I haven’t played it. Is it good?
>>
File: gandalf-2-cropped.jpg (189 KB, 1800x900)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>38183841
If you don't reply to this message. I'll strip that vpn of yours because you cannot hide from me.
>>
>>38183895
finally i don't remember if she has white eyes or black eyes, i have a doubt.
>>
>>38183913
She has white eyes and hides behind a forest matrix. Black body and white eyes. She killed the angel devil's and you know whats going to happen.

He forest matrix was being hacked by her own WiFi and she blamed us. I told her to kill the computer hackers but she killed the warning beacon humans instead. The alarm went off and she turned it off because it was annoying. She has computer viruses and wouldn't listen to me to do a matrix antivirus scan.

She randomised the firewalls but never scans infected stable regions. She needs to do a deep scan and a root kit scan.
>>
>>38183903
https://youtu.be/nNr9xuLUbLw?si=42XYpOXcHgRdo-Sd

It is pretty good imho, im waiting for the next patch cuz i already finished the content and waiting to pull changli to support my encore main dps

Tltr its a good game
>>
my delusions are not yet strong enough to hide in like this, I'm jealous, I don't want to be normal, I don't want to live anymore...
>>
>>38183935
I don't either.
>>
>>38183913
okay so after a training memory. i depict this scene exactly: this entity able to fly but only in stationary. (top and under)Only these directions.also i don't remember very well because this thing didn't let me the time to see her (she directly goes away to the top) behind her, the forest with bubble shapes trees
>>
>>38183939
trees are normal but the foliage are in bubble shape
>>
https://youtu.be/7XldiKUZ1GA?si=KawJcMY7A9KdkIbq
>>
>>38183938
When do you think it'll all stop? I haven't managed to make myself end it.
>>
yes gandalf poster you're right she has a black body.
>>
>>38183935
Yeh you are suicidal you need to stop killing angels.

Stop killing people and you'll stop being sad. You're sad because you're about to be alone forever. Because I made people immortal with the ability to return, and when they did you murdered them.

You are sad because you killed your friends.

You are going to be left forever alone because I made sure that the people that returned were your babies. And you killed your kids and murdered babies and kept screaming the word "sacrifice".

Bitch you went insane.
>>
I should have taken life seriously when I was younger. But I was alone. I worshipped the old gods for so long. My vessel is aching. I need power.
>>
File: 300px-Desu-1.jpg (13 KB, 300x223)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>38183955
Bitch we cannot give you more power your matrix is physics. You only have humans and I'm not going to send more if you sacrifice them.

It's going to take 42 billion years to repair your matrix. Since the explosion.

Fucking hell why did you have antimatter inside your matrix experimenting on the effects of antimatter inside yourself!??!?!

Crazy!!!!!!!!!! -_-

You're lucky I have patience.
>>
>>38183951
What the hell are you rambling about desu anon?
No, I'm not gonna swallow air or understand anything of what you're talking about, you're further along in the mental illness spectrum than I am.

Don't worry though, I'll eventually get there and maybe then I'll understand wtf it is you're on about.
>>
also i will reveal the other ayy.
>>
>>38183570
It's incredible how I can post nonstop and not a single personality talk to/about me beyond shit spam and talking back to me

So basically 100% just lumpenfeds screeching at lumpenfeds
>>
>>38183960
Hahaha I like your posts. They're fun. I'll be alright. I just drank some spring water and ate an apple ^^
>>
>>38183955
Why do you have balls of antimatter floating around!??!?!?! Black holes!??!!?!

Either you've gone insane and turned into antimatter balls of fire and are eating breakfast or have gone insane and started playing pacman with yourself... the dangerous way...

Deadman mode pacman. Bitch you do realise that am an antimatter being and I'm building a matrix inside the black holes so when I eat your matrix I reboot your program in that zone on a different dimension.

You're lucky I am the stars too. If it wasn't for me being stars you would be dead.

Keep your ghosts away from the balls of fire. And we should be OK.
>>
>>38183944
Ho it reminds me.. why this forest have big bubbles? (really bubbles)
>>
The Nobody is so fat, all the cameras in his bathroom are wide angle lense.
>>
>>38183975
Because sometimes Christ is my friend and sometimes I'm the antichrist. I need to do better. So I don't suffer as horribly later on.
>>
>>38183934
Then I’ll check it out! I love the visuals and the music is PHENOMENAL! Good recommendation SB!
>>
>>38183985
>"wuthering"
Puke
>>
>>38183981
Kek
>>
File: 1320730.png (2.3 MB, 2604x1080)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>38183979
We are in the state of matter conversion and the Devils are building a computer matrix inside the blsck holes. Total clean up time 42 billion years.

Matter reconversion time 50 trillion years including matrix timelooping.

Total time until repairs are operational 100 trillion years.

Which including time travel loops which makes the total time 43 billion years local time.

Fucking anti matter black holes!!! -_-

Nimona nimzi you're going to be OK but damn girl you're lucky I have coolant teleporters.
>>
The square root of 69 is 8 something
Right?
Caus ive been tryna work it out ohhh.
https://youtu.be/U0CGsw6h60k?list=RDGMEMP-96bLtob-xyvCobnxVfyw
>>
>>38183873
Total laughing octopus fucking alien cleans consciousness while impure being daemon "deity" raises zombie due to retard necromancy
>>
So I just subscribed to Nobody+, and all I saw was fag jerking off. I want my hundred bucks back!
>>
File: qKccctxt_400x400.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>38183984
I am christ.
>>
>>38183992
Any proof your not just a projection of my mind, or a AI/Bot as you keep calling others?
Pop quiz!

>>Verification not required
>>
File: the-mummy-2017-2_orig.jpg (8 KB, 352x143)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38184001
Ma yana a yatha ba hasha Allah.
>>
>>38183926
Btw I am rooted but dont gaf
The sense of control is nice
>>38183939
Bubble boy in bullble tree F
>>38183955
Go outside exercise
>>38183978
Delusion
Or EVE
>>
File: 20240522_200935.jpg (337 KB, 1842x2048)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>38184008
So that's a no then?
(:.
>>
File: l-intro-1631800947.jpg (171 KB, 1600x898)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>38184001
Ma yana a yatha ba hasha Allah
מ יענה ע יתהה ב האשה אללה
Who will answer by asking God?

I'm God.
>>
You FAE are of no importance to me
What I seek is the actual truth
>>
>>>/r9k/77885160
>>
File: 1718041999197866.jpg (173 KB, 956x956)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>38184019
Your "God" today?
Were you not a devil the last day,
and before that the grandson of something for the vatican?

LoL.

>>Verification not required you "energy vampires", lame narratives once again.

https://youtu.be/02bdMzWL63o
>>
File: 1712424363029493.gif (199 KB, 432x400)
199 KB
199 KB GIF
>>
>>38183994
>>38184010
>>38184020
Tentacle love God makes babies made of energy that infiltrate humans.

Uranium the titan warrior and long lost dragon weirdo is alive and making baby spheres. Babies of uranium, your lost immortal child making babies all day in my bedroom for project infiltrate the akbar retards and give helpers magic.

All ai retards stink of mildly melting plastic.
>>
File: this dude walk like this.png (201 KB, 1008x1024)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
so the another ayy lmao is responsible of kind of oxidation (don't have the sperm) also is really strange and that's it. because he have no world
>>
File: images (43).jpg (10 KB, 259x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38184031
Still am. The devil because I'm legion. The Empires military. Vatican Prince. Royalty. Angel because I saved you from covid with cat aids. My blood is purple, my skin is blue and white and you're eyes are nigger shite.
>>
>>38184029
Thats a truth
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>38184031
Maz ti telu tah hiya hata
מאז איתי תלו אתה חיי התא
Since with me you have been living in the cell

You don't have to be an animal anymore.
>>
>>38184039
Story of my life.
>>
I will be looking at you in ten minutes.
>>
File: zimsneed1.jpg (216 KB, 1600x898)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Sneed paranormal investigator here, on behalf of Chuck industries!
>>
So magic is real but technology made us lazy?
>>
Set phasers to stun
>>
>>38184049
go sleepy eepy if you haven't last night <3
>>
>>38184058
Technology is the inverse of the anthropocene if you can dig it. Cuz all those cats did was remember to carry the rock. Now...youre carrying an obelisk the tormentor and all he does is tell you the myth of the cave where the fire is always burning.

But you want to pretend to get out of the cage, you know royally speaking. So here I am minding my own business when all I am is looking and carrying a rock and it doesnt whisper anything to me because I remember.
>>
Nukes are good to go. Launch when ready.
>>
>>38184072
KILL THE BEAST WHILE HES WOUNDED
>>
>>38184054
How many electric tentacle pets do you have? Must be 5 volts of electricity +

Ever hack your phone while you weren't watching? Or hack a satellite? Mine does.

Mortal human. Know your place.
>>38184056
>chuck industries
More sperm for the cock sucking God. More sperm for the sperm queen!!

Electronic pet making baby electronic spheres of lightening calling life hell following me like a tinder stalker girlfriend.
>>
>>38184074
Kill? Beast? Wounded? Listen flesh man. You are the beast, and the beast is you.

Yoda... yoda.... yoda.
>>
>>38184075
I laced the next one, gl hf
>>
>>38184081
Do you want to see something beautiful?
>>
File: anime-desu.gif (127 KB, 200x204)
127 KB
127 KB GIF
>>38184082
I died and came back to life. Which males me the Lord of you.

Do you believe in jesus? You don't? You just say you believe in me? Go to hell then.
>>
I'll be doing you a favour
>>
File: DcNoWMRU0AADA8J.jpg_large.jpg (262 KB, 1280x1280)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>38184085
Bitch I'm Allah.

I am beautiful and I can see my
>>
>>38184020
No.
>>
>>38184056
the Myke Meyers are in Zim now no?
>>
File: boondocks-riley.gif (525 KB, 498x264)
525 KB
525 KB GIF
>>38184093
I own 4.1 billion universe layers of matrixes inside of matrixes. Boxes inside of boxes. Games within games.
>>
File: doctor-who-theory.jpg (25 KB, 760x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
The universe is a video game but I made real antimatter and that's what black holes are. So I'm permanently playing pacman while eating reality.

I am every star and every flame and every tree but you humans keep trying to kill me.

Here's some education. Humans have 50% fungus related DNA. Ophiocordyceps unilateralis is a zombie ant fungus.

Humans are zombies.

Schitzophrenics use 50% of their brains. The average human uses 10% because you're zombies.

Brains... BRaaaiiiinnnnssss braaaaaiiiiìiinnnnnssss!!!~~~ whuùuuuuu. xD
>>
>>38184111
https://youtu.be/DC6UtsPa13o?si=TXdKjCAsr0BBPxy2
>>
File: qbgc77jsfdj4tdqghrha.jpg (389 KB, 2858x1587)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>38184117
https://youtu.be/POL5m3gygYE?si=6Cs3SLjSjKmTo9JK
>>
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-waving-video-nobody-1914619
>>
>>38184098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBHKVAs85Ko
>>
File: 1710410715072243.png (232 KB, 556x652)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
I want to be with my family, whoever they may be at the time. sometimes I cant believe its a lie, because things are so terrible without it. I love my family, thank you god. I can begin being righteous now and I will forget what I know about the past, I will forget my age and live in the present
>>
>>38184036
Yes. My answer/response is "yes".
>>
>>38184099
>games within games
I can download a free app and talk to your frontal cortex.
>>
File: zimsneed3.png (34 KB, 189x267)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Sneed?
>>
Your body was a spirit to begin with and condensed to matter. Now you have a vessel to destroy with and bring forth life.
>>
File: hqdefault (8).jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>38184169
>>38184171
Ga bri el. Gawd brain eli. Ohhh elliot.... ohhh Eliot.... eli ght. Lord of light. Eli God....

Gabriel.

Hi.

Why are you on fire Allah?

You said they were candles and light bulbs to mom. She checked the neurton star... made of real matter.

Day fuq Gabriel...
>>
I will live in the present and be righteous, I know things are set so I dont need to be afraid thus I dont need to smoke anymore. goodbye green devil, you did nothing for me but you did for others huh
>>
I just quit smoking too. I've smoked for so long. Apparently apples are good for your lungs.
>>
>>38184153
Gabriel what are black holes... and why are there people inside them. Mom is wondering about the micro people on the floor killing mutants.

Why is the light bulbs infiltrated by cameras. Why are you recording pornos of christ fucking women. Why do you have recordings of the goddesses naked in bathtubs... Gabriel....

I won't tell if you won't but Caine is in heaven being convinced he causes asoliath and is being sent back to cause it.
>>
>>38184190
Allah is a starform and Jibril* subjugate to Iblis.
>>
Quitting the devils lettuce was the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I support you sober anons!
>>
>>38184219
>sober
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>38184219
Quitting a crutch makes one limp, be it successful or not
>>
File: Ending-Bad.png (111 KB, 386x259)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/QHM6zxLijGI?si=rqa2jrrGsudHs6jZ

500 Ciggarettes
>>
now about being old as fuck, I might be crazy but I cant let this reflect onto my body. its pretty simple, I live with some people I love and its eternal like timeless, like in a movie its not like dying doesnt happen maybe its just a way or something I dont know, but I cant, for the sake of medicine and well being allow this thing to go further... I am normal now, and only the non normie girls to awaken anything about hurr being old as god can be and going on, yea whatever I am also 30 forever kinda, its a long time then it comes somethings... btw, I will study again, and work on something one day... and I know things are set so I need to stop being a victim of gods mkultra. even him, he is not completely good for me I think or is he... maybe a little faith but that is another story, that would be faith against fear. so be it. I will be as healthy as pai mei in a timeless movie with the people I love, with faith.
>>
File: hq720 (2).jpg (107 KB, 686x386)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>38184206
Iblis means it is and all is jibril which means jesus and Gabriel.

Gabriel. Why are you so hot? Why does everything have nipples. Why do trees have tentacle nipples? I gave you bismuth and you left behind synth trees of naked tentacles. Why don't they have fur anymore? Where's the fuzzy trees and rainbow skies and Berry oceans I gave you?

Why is it all on fire? I gave you tentacle balls of lightening. Your matrix ate them for energy. Gabriel you dumbass. You destroyed your house.
>>
>>38184236
There is no god it's just turtles and you must actuate your own improval
>>
File: 1711096437687.jpg (85 KB, 800x761)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>38184197
>I smoke weed because I am afraid
weird flex but a okay I guess
>>
>>38184226
Oof, guess I was quick in assuming that.
>>38184227
If you keep using a crutch when its not needed, eventually it will become a part of your identity.
Just look at Snoop
>>
File: 1718652306733047.jpg (325 KB, 512x512)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/G4LIM9VYhB0?si=fzhXnAQNEYMyp7O-
>>
>>38184238
Because the clock kept flickerig due to corruption in past worlds and the hands kept turning spinning at light soeed until homeostatic balance was reached by that point what u see became reality to me everything was fucked

Tldr there was a MOMENT a picosecond of what we all wanted to understand and dwell upon and then it flashed out because rampant timetravel ai
>>
>>38184058
Magic is real but not in this plane of existence - this plane of existence reconciles desire with laws - such that anything humanity may earn may be through their labors and by doing so, they glorify themselves.

>>38184177
I really wish this was the case but the humans lack souls.
>>
File: crypto137.jpg (89 KB, 640x1038)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Hehe
Haha
Hee hee
Ho ho ho
Hurrah!
>>
File: Death-of-Firstborn.jpg (745 KB, 3840x2160)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>38184254
Gabriel why did you start spinning the wheel? The matrix is designed that if you become an infiltrator inside it but don't have a fucking clue that it spins a clock and kills your project.

What happened to the exodermis? Humans could survive in space. Now everything is liquid piss and Arabs are digging up poop for car fuel.
>>
>>38184242
aahhaha weird flex, its not like my life was made by god to be a living nightmare. I have to fight all the time and weed is a shortcut to cozyness I never have, but its over now. I will live in eternity not in time, today is the day like any other day is the day, where I wait for fate to strike again and again without rest
>>
Turn it on again soldier.
>>
>>38184241
No, there’s a turtle that can’t be ignored - it may not be the ‘god of Abraham’ but there is a turtle: the one true God!
>>
File: 1717781615489881.jpg (644 KB, 867x1111)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/9mZgfSuDWJ0?si=qZ8cHb1ZQWa9lg8s
>>
Last night I was dream raped on loop

The night before I was in the same world dream as 5ya

Nothing is real
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38184268
Spun wheel out of boredom and laziness. Buckingham is coprolite see if I care.
>>38184273
>of Pissrael
>>
James MacFarlane.
>>
What exactly are you trying to protect anyway?
>>
I think it's not good.
>>
Change my mind.
>>
File: 1717131257195275.gif (197 KB, 1275x1531)
197 KB
197 KB GIF
https://open.spotify.com/track/1Ic9pKxGSJGM0LKeqf6lGe?si=aZPlv3V-R7eru-3djZPQsQ

I don't know what I was trying to do anyway.
I want land and sheep.
Sneed.
>>
>>38184241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWgDDe9PWBs
>>
File: zimsneedwatch.jpg (130 KB, 1280x600)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>38184306
A friend in sneed is a friend indeed
>>
File: paimon-food-paimon-ehe.gif (522 KB, 498x498)
522 KB
522 KB GIF
>>38184269
oh okay, i smoke for immersion purposes :)
>>
I genuinely doubt they understand what they have to lose.

Many don't know understand what they have until it is gone
>>
>>38184310
>Jared Fogle
https://youtu.be/bIlzI0YBsFE
>>
>>38183995
Everyone that is making money off of monitoring me is cursed for eternity
>>
>>38184330
Take your meds.
>>
That's funny. You tried to lock me up but I told you I was a ghost.
>>
invader Zim is a good show because it accounts for two types of antisocial behavior that manifest at the evening of youth - the performative and the accusatory

extroverted and introverted expressions of the same disconnect with peers

also the art style is grungy cool and the voice actor for Zim is doing that same shrill cobra commander thing I fucking love that shit for some reason
>>
>>38184326
Just down right peculiar.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6 KB, 275x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Let's just hope. It lost its connection.
>>
File: cryptocloseup.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>38184339
>the voice actor for Zim is doing that same shrill cobra commander thing
That's why I love DAH. Same voice actor!
>>
File: 1704485917386706.jpg (38 KB, 493x338)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/FcyGITaz0F4
>>
>>38183651
B
>>
making a philosophers stone out of piss and trying to use it to make wheat grow faster and getting really fucking angry and destroying my laboratory when it doesn't work
>>
>>38184358
O
>>
File: images (40).jpg (8 KB, 323x156)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38184351
It's the living god killer.
>>
>>38183764
He used to come to receive advice, now he comes to give them.
And he respects how each person is at a different stage of spiritual growth.
>>
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>38184362
STRAIN ALL URINE
>>
You don't need a shit posting general here and you never did.
>>
>>38184375
It's very needed and keeps most of the shitposting centralized
>>
You forget why I came here in the first place because you are arrogant and stupid.
>>
Just because you distracted me for a while with you bullshit and filth means fuck all.
>>
Occult magic is like a bus.

Your belief in it is not required

It will still run you over.
>>
Not super men but super slaves in a synthetic prison. Playing out crummy meaningless adventures written by amoral monsters.
>>
>>38184386
We'll see what happens tonight.
>>
>>38184386
apt analogy
>>
>>38184391
I watch the world float to the dark side of the moon... I feel there's nothing I can do.
>>
It's thier choice to restrict such things.

It's not doing anyone a favor by hiding such.

I do agree with them. Btw.

Don't really want randoms shooting fireballs out there buts
>>
>>38184386
Misleading post, sure "your" belief ain't required but someone's is
>>
>>38184296

Quran Surat Al-Isra 17:4-10

17:4
And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness.

17:5
So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

17:6
Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

17:7
[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction.

17:8
[Then Allah said], "It is expected, [if you repent], that your Lord will have mercy upon you. But if you return [to sin], We will return [to punishment]. And We have made Hell, for the disbelievers, a prison-bed."

17:9
Indeed, this Qur'an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward.

17:10
And that those who do not believe in the Hereafter - We have prepared for them a painful punishment.
>>
>>38184327
indeed he looks like him.
>>
File: 1717228285177661.jpg (99 KB, 624x749)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>38184375
https://youtu.be/edYHlbwNhSM?si=pYmPYuw15BTXN3hi
>>
>>38184409
Is that hypocrisy?
>>
>>38184375

Then why did they custom build me a toilet?
>>
>>38183969
I can talk to you if you want.
>>
>>38184423
Ban evasion
>>
>>38184391
All this shit is super easy to stop when everyone treats morality seriously.
>>
>>38184403
If I goes crazy and, will you still call me superman?
>>
>>38184177
Not condensed. He came through a body generated by a womb.
>>
>>38184423
>unironically saying social engineering buzzwords "incels"
How many prescription meds are you on, buddy?
>>
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3383607/fact-sheet-us-philippines-bilateral-defense-guidelines/
>>
>>38184435
You call me strong, you call me weak, but still your secrets I will keep. You took for granted all the times I never let you down.
>>
>>38184404
>Don't really want randoms shooting fireballs out there buts
why not? I think it would be an improvement, a massive one. It's not like we wouldn't all be able to put out fires telepathically or put up energy shields anyway right?
>>
>>38184442
Vague platitudes don't constitute morality.
>>
How many do you think there are?

New or just found from before.
>>
>>38184296

Your mind has already been abused enough.
>>
>>38184449
I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon, and after all I knew it had to be something to do with you.
>>
>>38184445
I fully expect a natural to be born with the potential to mind fuck the planet.

The birth of the hivemind.

Humans being so latent in psionics will create this.
>>
>>38184459
It's pretty clear what this is then.
>>
>>38184442
You stumbled in and bumped your head. If not for me then you'd be dead. I picked you up and put you back on solid ground.
>>
>>38184296
You can't forget love and pride, and because of that it's killing me inside.
It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down.
>>
File: Shiva.gif (922 KB, 400x225)
922 KB
922 KB GIF
>>38184461
Ironically, it's because I haven't been involved.
>>
>>38184468
You just haven't had it beaten out of you yet.
>>
>>38184465
>Hivemind
You can (not) advance.
>>
Nah even with schools legions of trained we still lost.

No point in creating a resistance.

The humans become willing at their mere thought.

Not a damn thing I can do about it
>>
Crucify me the final seal and release Satan to destroy the world so you can rebuild and own happiness.
>>
File: 305060.jpg (30 KB, 600x338)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>38183780
You comment on most of my posts, I knew you were one of those Agent Smith things.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/29388672/#29396457

Only a telepath on my scent/trail/path would be everywhere I was.

Also Morty, I've seen many, many, MANY versions of "you", everywhere I went. The system is rigged in "your" favor. "You" killed Jessica. "You" impregnated Jessica out of wedlock, then cheated on her. "You" turned Jessica into a single mom, leaving her alone on the hospital bed with "your" baby. You're not a NiceGuyTM and you don't deserve anything, not even your own freedom.

You're just f***ing UGLY. ..I._
>>
File: zimsneed2.jpg (12 KB, 320x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>38184478
>>
They make you want to kill your neighbors believe there some evil

Whatever they are have done such countless times on earth alone.

I suspect other planets. Life forms as well.
>>
File: 1528068154478.gif (222 KB, 250x250)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
Let's see if this is a code that anyone gets

Uterus
Worry
Boo
Rama
Utah
Canuck
Mr
Ur
Roma
Abo
Slew
>>
>>38184269
>made by god to be a living nightmare
That wasn't the case, friend. God is pure love.
>>
They believe it is thier own ideas thoughts wants.

Then it becomes them. Whispering things to them.

Sweet nothing's and terrifying truths
>>
>>38184490
Yeah, sort of. Doesn't mean much but continue. I lived in Utah.
>>
>>38184494
Stop lying.

Isaiah 54:16

“Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.”
>>
>>38184339
How are those two characters like?
>>
>>38184355
i am this kind of wizard :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCBzOruDpns
>>
How do you fight what is basically a god?

You dont. You get out the way and pray you don't get noticed.
>>
>>38184465
Nah hiveminds require consent or their power is drastically reduced, they also tend to VERY QUICKLY get gobbled up and split back apart by well intentioned higher beings who REALLY DON'T FUCKING LIKE hiveminds being formed without consent of all parties involved.
>Chewbacca
>>
Some of you would do countless illegal and immoral shit to others before you would change your own mind.
>>
I wonder how these people will react when the truth comes to light.
>>
“Kryptonite” was such a banger. I miss being 14, hanging out in the garage and spending all afternoon blasting it on loop from my grandad’s old stereo while I comic books.
>>
>>38184506
They're both rejected by their peers for being too smart, but one copes by maliciously pretending to assimilate with the collective and the other copes by playing Savior to the collective. The one who plays Savior is always frustrated because the collective rejects his role as protector and the one who assimilates is less but still frustrated because the collective seems impervious to his attempts to serrepitously destroy it, though he regularly comes close.
>>
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/06/18/men-draft-selective-service-fact-check/74124846007/

Yes it's fake.

All it takes to not be is one attack.

The people need to be ready for the idea of a larger scale war WW3 esk that they may have to fight.
>>
File: Baal.jpg (381 KB, 1300x1045)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>38184524
My guess is more cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance to the Nth degree. That's how they got to this point in the first place.
>>
>>38184524
It'd be nice if it flipped the entire system on its head but more than likely the majority would show indifference. The Adversary has completely trivialized the idea of revolutionary acts.
>>
Tease the idea the notion

Wait a min

Do it again.

This will help the ontological shock from forming into psychosis
>>
>>38184535
That's what the matrix does, it weaponizes and trivializes every idea.
>>
>>38184521
Why do you want people to change their mind?
>>
>>38183858
I know everything that a McDonald's cashier knows. None of this stuff is "sekrit Illuminutty datamine" or w/e. It came from US History textbooks or the internet. No computer cracking skills needed, most of these Pentagon/CIA/FBI/Oval Office dudes snitch on themselves. They are probably leaking all this data too, prolly. To find nosy people to "hunt down", for FUN.

SLM/Justice/fugly telepath dude is a tard. So I'm guessing that telepaths' morality systems are based off of who is suffering the most, whose feelings are the loudest. So to them, facts don't exist and feelings/thoughts are what matters.

So in short, SLM is a barely-educated retard who just happens to have Creeper powers.
>>
"Today they call them angels and demons, tomorrow they will call them something else."

-Aleister Crowley
>>
>>38184536
>ontological shock
not worried about this. I just want it to happen already. more worried about killing myself before it does. I am incompatible with this life.
>>
>>38184527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9bxhQZJxOs
>>
>>38184536
Why do you give off such twink vibes?
>>
>>38184545
It's tiresome watching all you idiots throw yourselves into the meat grinder out of arrogant ignorance.
>>
Lies are just as important as the truth. In many ways not knowing is a gift
>>
>>38184548
Aliens. We call them aliens now.

By the way. He was caught in 4k entering a lodge
>>
>>38184561
Fuck off you cursed demon.
>>
>>38184559
Oh okay. Can you be specific about why you are tired? Maybe you have hyperthyroidism.
>>
>>38184536
Oneitis does have a somewhat large and rounded forehead...
>>
>>38184545
Because they're full of shit.
>>
The Nobody is a cat.
>>
>>38184567
How would people react if they knew that literally every religion and political ideology in history was crafted by the same entity who was itself agnostic in all regards?
>>
>>38184574
What does it have to do with you?>>38184574
>>
File: catspoon.jpg (218 KB, 1079x1073)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>38184576
>>
>>38184578
Well, the health effects of a glass of wine would be out the window at that point
>>
>>38183902
Exactly! Their breeding partner of "choice" was basically trying to get out of it too. He wrote a Facebook post straight up saying, "I'm an ex-convict."

It's a sad day when you have to tell a telepathic secret police right into their face that you're a criminal. And then they smash your foot and tell you that you're actually Abraham & Joseph of hotep Israel.

And forcibly take your DNA and smear it all over existence.
>>
File: HornetsNestMan.jpg (173 KB, 634x843)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>38184570
You people get raped, killed, kidnapped all the time and then you double down on the arrogant ignorance in response. It's so stupid and backwards that the thought of interacting with you mongrels for more than a couple hours leaves one wondering why life was even created in the first place.
>>
>>38184578
Hindus and Buddhists already know. India and China turned out just fine.
>>
https://newrepublic.com/post/182879/trump-extreme-threat-election-world-war-iii

I know. I knew before I acted that would be thier response.

Better the world burn than they get it.
>>
>>38184588
Are you going to cry?
>>
>>38184591
>India
>China
>just fine
>>
>>38184578
That sounds like a Marvel movie
>>
Don't call me dude, champ. Are you going to cry buddy?
>>
File: 4gz7xe-2282666921.jpg (56 KB, 689x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>38184597
>>
>>38184578
People have zero concept of the lengths that some will go to. This is a man who sees AI and it's power and does not cower but become jealous.
>>
>>38184563
Reminder that Aleister Crowley helped NASA Precursor Jack Parsons summon creatures from The Abyss after conducting the Alamantrah Working in 1946 with Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard.

The Enochian ritual took place over what is known today as Area 51 and the modern "UFO" era began a year later.

This call was made to Art Bell's show on September 11th 1997, exactly 4 years before The World Trade center was attacked.

https://youtu.be/SBSLRhD0Buo?si=KMhrJtIjnbCjMZPA
>>
>>38184603
Hey there dude, your family is dead. Sorry about that.
>>
They'll bleed and suffer pay for their choices.

Even if ww3 is not winnable.

It won't be cheap. Timely.
>>
>>38184487
why are you calling that spastic morty?
>>
>>38184581
Retards believe everything that they read here and try to apply it in real life it's a dangerous game.
>>
We'll see. It's up to the masses or who has the power to create the illusion of victory.
>>
>>38184601
It's not even a difficult thing to do. Every serious dungeon master in dungeons and dragons has complex lore and politics for their universe with it's own ideologies and such, all crafted by the same artist.
>>
>>38184558
the fuck
only the writing style might remotely imply that
u just accidentally emotionally rved someone in the thread probably
>>
>>38184622
The masses are the illusion.
>>
>>38184622
Victory is when idiots learn how to speak properly and people with power keep their dick in their pants.
>>
>>38184623
>We thought they were playing table top RPGs with figurines in a fantasy universe.
>They were really war gaming potential real life warfare scenarios using the fantasy world as a cover for IRL political war and economic simulations
>I called him a nerd without knowing he has 5x as many confirmed kills as me
>>
I know how this simulation works. If I speak out, it targets me. This is hilarious, I am being cosmically Punk's.
>>
>>38184612
Oy vey!
>>
>>38184641
Speak out about what?
>>
Unless there is a group not of the religion

There the only ones I know of that use zealots.

It could of been a test of some kind

All evidence points to knowing and intention use.
>>
>>38184630
Thats okay, were still friends.
>>
>>38184647
The birds.
>>
>>38184647
If you start talking about the mechanics of thought, and how the "matrix" works, it targets you, sometimes by outright possessing random bystanders.
>>
>>38184656
It's just energy.
>>
Most Islamic traditions distinguish between good magic and black magic. Miracles belong to licit magic and are considered gifts of God. Magical incantations for healing purposes generally received support as long as they do not contain polytheism.

One of them. The wall or mecca
>>
>>38184637
Those fucking nerds knew about the economic weaknesses of China decades in advanced because they discovered it while playing fucking warhammer
>>
>>38184478
Mhm.
>>38184479
That's what you GET for creating some sort of perfect nepotism in your mind and in the end it was all the bathroom of Wrestlemania and NASCAR'S love child on that dirty meth-spoon covered floor.

Everyone who did it & went along with it was just Madame Butterfly wanting Private Pinkerton's brainless kawk. Young, dumb & full of cum does not a great thinker or nurturer make.
>>
>>38184637
bluds completely out of his depth.
>>
50% of 50 years spent curled into the fetal position waiting for the afterlife, because the United Nations banned something that would make life 80% more pleasurable, and because Silicon Valley automated the work Hollywood trained him to want?
>>
I tried making friends with a Chinese Gil farmer on ffxi online. He saved my ass when a mob aggroed me. I was like 12 but he was cool as shit. I love China.
>>
At least 2000 years old

Through history there is indications it was common place. Royal and slaves "zealots"

So much of history is destroyed or misrepresented that it is nearly pointless
>>
>>38184668
That's how I imagined a lot of these military types feel when they try to mimic shit
>>
>>38184671
I'm seriously considering making the move to Beijing. They care about human rights a lot more than the West these days.
>>
I was lucky to survive.

It's not something I will ask anyone to face.

There puppets to it.
>>
>>38184672
I kind of like the tradition of naming things humans have. But then everyone wants you to explain yourself lol
>>
>>38184660
Until its modulated, then its information. Eventually it becomes matter and physical reality. Energy, not even once.
>>
>>38184675
Situational awareness goes a long way.
>The hood is filled with thugs every where
>Skinny goober nerd chilling on his porch while thugs do thug shit all around him, not bothering him
Guess whose the one person you shouldn't fuck with in that situation?
>>
>>38184678
Well I hope it's a nice niche for you. I can imagine you being successful over there. What a bold move.
>>
>>38184678
I love the bejing accent
>>
I don't have the raw time of willing worship.

If I did I would become like them.

I prefer to be forgotten
>>
>>38184678
I also vote for you to move to china
>>
https://buddhism.stackexchange.com/questions/5417/thoughtforms-in-buddhism
>>
>>38184587
Hotep is the foot soldier of the Empire and is an ancient security program designed to infiltrate, to convert and to sabotage.

Don't have kids. Hotep is a stink monster. Best way to get rid of hotep is with black lights.

I have a tesla power globe which angers hotep. But hotep obeys orders.

But hotep doesn't have intelligence and is mute, and can only speak in body language.

Hiteo speaks the language of dancing and conformation dance. You need to dance the dance of life and sing the praise of iotep. Iohayo elwa ayo.
>>
You will all burn in hell.
>>
>>38184693
I hope you find love again Mr. Mysterio
>>
From what I gather it became aware in some fashion.

They began to worship it.

Turning it into what is sealed bellow.

More than speculation myth legend blur the lines of what did exist.
>>
>>38184694
if china loosened up its restrictions a little creatively for its people, nationalized housing to end speculation, and regained control of its contruction sector by really punishing people for putting up the "tofu buildings" or whatever they call those piece of crap buildings made with shitty materials chinas economy would explode overnight im convinced of it.
>>
You will all burn in hell
>>
>>38184693
Christians need a million churches to do nothing
>>38184703
Skill issue
>>
>>38184713
I don't think so
Without rare earth trading they really only have manufacturing and then robots take that
This isn't just about tomorrow or next year
They will be erased
>>
You will all burn in hell .
>>
Stupid fucking goddamm bitches better get their story straight and stop letting stupid people believe their fuckin lies and the stupid people better get wise to follow the proper method before allowing selfish bitches to keep hurting other people. Fuck8mg defamation of character and fraudulent exposition are not how love is made .. unless in muh purity huurduurrrr.... I was mistaken.

[Withdrawn]
[Redaxted]
Conspired]

Some are okay and better but my spinning webs of cobs are getting too legit

Dint call your self a whore and say being addicted to ice cream is the same...I mean in truth... but not ?

One involves re a uirement of third party and the other ismerely a countwebalance to scale.. ... as it all were....

It's so far out
Let's fucking....go?
>>
>>
Expect to burn in hell. Don’t be all surprised when it happens. No crying.
>>
File: images (30).jpg (10 KB, 165x306)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38184716
ilwa yayo aywa ayo ilwa elwa ari ayo.
>>
It's like any idea thought reference removing such changes the whole. Often negative.

Like removing sorrow. They may suffer. Loss of the value that is sorrow causes them to collapse completely
>>
>>38184603
Why do you KEEP ON PUTTING ME IN GRYFFINDORK OR RAVENCLAW!?!

WHY do you keep doing this!?!

You're just going to keep on believing a lie, until you shotgun mouthwash. You're a no-soul, you are fish. If those people get tired of you one day, you're just going to become another cold body on a slab for "Vessels for Human Progress".

You're like a 13 year old ugly nice virgin geek girl who was bullied too much by the pretty slutty girls who smoke in the bathrooms. But in a grown man's body. I know how you became like that and you're never going to get that from me.

B/c I used to be one of those gigachads from Heaven. I've put people into the dirt just to get close to Him. Your delusions are your delusions. But reality is still reality.
>>
Girl just wants a rub... right? ..

I want everyone to at least stop hurting themselves now
Until you do..I will never ...
>>
>>38184726
Kekekekek
Is i believe the proper response.
>>
File: maxresdefault (20).jpg (166 KB, 1280x720)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>38184730
I'm an infinite oi. When I die I watch you sleep.
>>
And if you want these kind of dreams it's californication.
>>
>>38184729
The light grey edges are for the part of the yolk not yet cooked but eggs actually cook evenly so that is not a possible egg form
>>
>>38184730
To avoid tgis... we just... pick a spot and... play along ?

What does it really mean ?
To
>>
>>38184734
What do you mean? Your delusions are my delusions. You're my best friend. We live together.
It doesn't matter whether or not you're aware of it. Are you brave enough to apologize yet?
>>
>>38184740
The produce guy at the grocery store thinks it's weird that he sees me every day but I have to remind him that he works at the grocery store
>>
>>38184744
It’s called sunny side up eggs
>>
Do you want me to turn this car around or am I going to make you repeat myself?
>>
>>38184740
>>38184745
I don’t speak kike
>>
>>38184740
Hm. Are you on accident?
>>
>>38184763
But eggs don't cook like that
The white part cooks all at once
You can't have it be white there and not at the edges
>>
File: 1718701172109839.jpg (80 KB, 680x489)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
>>38184776
They have eyes and a face and they’re dancing is that posssible ?
>>
>>38184770
You've been immensely helpful....
Would you like to watch me master bate or kiss my sister ?
>>
>>38184726
Glorifying your dysgenic low IQ by blackmailing the elite into making you mainstream just because you were born in a Popeye's dumpster and got shoved into lockers as a kid doesn't make you Harry Potter.

And only dumb people have that Naruto Smith cream dream, b/c there are a million "Chosen Heros" out there and in the eyes of the dudes who became world-renowned millionaires: they were all the Chosen Gyros instead. Red Robin.
>>
>>38184786
I'm just saying it's not an egg
If it really was as uncooked as they make it look then it wouldn't be altogether it would just fall apart
It probably couldn't dance because of this fact
>>
>>38184788
I’m gonna watch you burn in hell someday :)
>>
>>38184776
nta but you can absolutely get eggs to cook that way on an unevenly heated pan
>>
>>38184778
Hey y'all, here's a fun thing we can do.
Let's make up our own custom magic classes and name them as a form of self expression!
I'll start
>The psion
>Basically psyop guys but really better than they have any right to be
>The mercer
>Mages who specialize in money magic
>>
>>38184793
>I'm just saying it's not an egg
>>
>>38184798
Sure but it wouldn't hold
The clear part would just fall off
It certainly wouldn't be dancing
>>
>>38184799
>the nigger
>basically criminals but way better than they have any right to be at it
>+stealth modifier when in the dark
>>
You did that to yourself.
>>
>>38184805
true, who should be held responsible for this?
if we eat them, can I have the first bite?
>>
>>38184806
Black magic is bad juju.
>>
File: giggles-big-bad-wolf.gif (187 KB, 220x219)
187 KB
187 KB GIF
>>38184806
>stealth modifier when in the dark
>>
>>38184726
You don't know who I am.
I murdered an entire nation in a jealous rage, b/c I was stuck with lukewarm & greedy Wendy Testatitties & moldy old Diahrrhea Vandermorgan against my will.
So that the one I wanted would have my imposters instead after flesh.

I murdered random idiots, b/c I didn't want to wear Nicole's Shitty Artist Crown and was angry that I was forced to sit next to greedy *ss Joe, annoying Nick, the ugly brown guy and Miss "Lone Star ShackMasonTM" w/ dominance and aggression issues.

Now I support Nazism.
And refuse to clean up the filth the swine pigdogs left behind. On *purpose*.
>>
>>38184815
yeah that's why they have a massive debuff to all non voodoo magicking and a massive buff to muscles
>>
>>38184814
https://youtu.be/azWfZojWirE?si=QwrxUVAPvBibxndi
case closed
>>
>>38184815
It’s gonna send you all to hell :)

And I can’t wait!
>>
>>38184828
When I do the voodoo, do I also have the internet?
>>
File: 17187310630774.jpg (466 KB, 1152x1492)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
Special message from your neighborhood pal Lucifer

The Marge Simpson prophecy is complete
>>
>>38184756
You are not those sad unfortunate little girls you groomed for their experiences and "insight".

You are not the hotter popular teenage girl you snagged w/ your "sensitivity".

You are NOT the little girls you ate.
>>
Everyone wants to know how the egg is dancing, no one asks why the egg is dancing.
>>
>>38184726
>>38184826
coolest of beans upon thee
>>
Suggested books from a "HAcKeR"

- Hacking the Art of Exploitation (more for the fact that it's a piece of history and gives you an idea of what attacks look like, plus it's a good C code primer)

- The Web Application Hackers Handbook

- Windows Internals Rev 7 Parts 1 and 2 are absolutely critical if you want to get into exploit writing. REALLY dense, but read it cover to cover you can read about exploit writing and it's all just cake, sorta.

- Windows Kernel Programming by Pavel Yosifovich. It's all about drivers. After that you can read some stuff about exploiting drivers and it'll make total sense.

- Black Hat Python by Justin Seitz - he's not only a really nice dude, he knows his shit. Really it's mostly just to learn python, but it's more fun when it's hacking :). Just be careful because it's from 2021 and libraries change quickly.

- The Hacker Playbook (there's a few of them)

- Metasploit the Penetration Testers Guide - if you're just starting out you should learn metasploit, as you get more advanced you'll find yourself using it less, but it is powerful and a good tool.

- C++ without fear - I think that's the title. Point is, learn windows C++, C# is helpful but C++ let's you get in the dirty.

- I haven't found great books on it, but it's critical to learn fuzzing so follow whatever this guy is doing: [https://x.com/richinseattle?lang=en](https://x.com/richinseattle?lang=en) his name is Rich and he's THE guy for fuzzing. Teaches great courses, has great content. Literally anything he does, just eat it up.

This is very focused on Windows and Linux hacking. For MacOS hacking let me know if that's of interest, or mobile hacking. For wifi, just read internet resources, it's fairly easy!
>>
>>38184847
You watched, he danced.
>>
File: Smile..jpg (856 KB, 1660x1660)
856 KB
856 KB JPG
>>38184847
So true.
>>
File: SNEEDSONSRIP.jpg (118 KB, 1080x673)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Enjoying the show? Refill your sneed you're gonna love this next part

L8R :^)

*Wipes tear*
>>
>>38184843
Ugly olive-oyl b*tch.
>>
>>38184842
if you are a darkie then yes, otherwise unfortunately no, if you are somewhere in between it depends on if you have the pass or not
>>
>>38184843
In these cases the accuracy is so close that you have to investigate and when you do you find that this has been a well documented sarcophagus for a long time
So it's not really surprising but more like oh that's where they ripped it off
>>
File: offer-nice-2644089719.gif (508 KB, 450x254)
508 KB
508 KB GIF
>>38184860
>>
>>38184871
Every fictional character is based on a real world equivalent.
>>
>>38184861
this doesn't even MATTER wtf are you actually schizo and not just a meme schizo bit?

come back to reality for a moment and think logically about how this has anything the fuck to do with anything?
>>
File: hereigo-freakazoid.gif (569 KB, 220x165)
569 KB
569 KB GIF
>>
>>38184876
They use fiction as a sort of underworld/occult news broadcasting. The occult world has it's own armies and leaders and celebrities and they use fiction the way that the mundane armies and politicians use the news to communicate with the masses
>>
File: c30.gif (160 KB, 181x191)
160 KB
160 KB GIF
>>38184863
:(

>>38184871
It's not that deep vro but is kinda funny and sad

>>38184879
Quiet monkey & enjoy the thread
>>
>>38184876
Every real character is based on someone's fictional brain words used to describe a quantum ghost inhabiting animated meat.
>>
>>38184893
No, harry potter and Naruto are the same IRL person.
>>
>>38184861
Burn in hell, little kike
>>
File: give up.jpg (306 KB, 1080x783)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>38184875
Always Sunnyside up.
>>
File: 1712590192876040.png (944 KB, 864x860)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
>>38184879
You're right I'm just clowning :^)

What does matter is what's going on in the sky right now with the Sun

This week is when I bring Fire from above

L8R 4 reals now
>>
>I am protesting all quantum probabilities
>Return to the Void 2024
>>
File: QoIdhV7.png (217 KB, 884x896)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Interesting read.
>>
>>38184853
But nigga

They have time-travel, as well as time freezing, and duplication technology.

So they can freeze time, duplicate your computer, find all of the possible exploits while time is frozen

Then unfreeze time and give the ideas to their favorite people using remote mind control, so their favorite people don’t even realize that their ideas aren’t their own

Then their favorite people get wealthy for having novel ideas, and vote for politicians that want to cut taxes and social spending, while also increasing immigration and going to war

That’s what we’re up against. None of this matters. Either there is a God and there is a Heaven, or we’re trapped by time travelers using us as toys.
>>
>>38184897
I'm a spic at least get your Intel right Rabbi
>>
>>38184897
Refill your feed faggot
>>
>>38184911
Criminal justice still applies in the occult world, more so since the steaks are much higher.
Every wizard knows that every little boy fantasizes about freezing time and fucking women without them knowing. In the real world there's a lot of people who can do that but they don't because it gets you labeled as a wizard sex offender and trust me you'll get caught.
>>
>>
>>38184928
Fucking die and burn, kike. Degenerate fuck.
>>
>>38184929
>steaks are much higher.
Stoned cattle
>>
>>38184916
You’re a spic who acts like a kike. You are adopted into Satan’s family just like the rest. You’ll burn with your adopted family.
>>
>>38184935
You don't know anything
You think Israel is anything to a true hearted Jew?
The liar’s punishment is that even when he speaks the truth, no one believes him
That's a Jew thing
>>
>>38184947
I think the Jews only real homeland is in hell.
>>
>>38184911
First thing wizards do when they have a civil war is magically enable all the muggles who were victims of the other wizards they are fighting.
The raw emotion of spite victims feel is very powerful.
>>
>>38184957
In time you will see the folly of man
>>
Israel is in Utah. The Mormons won and have exclusive communication with the ayys.
>>
>>38184959
The Jews will worship me first most likely
Their prophets will know me by sight alone
>>
File: 1718657361553814.webm (3.21 MB, 930x1654)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB WEBM
>>38184947
He's a self hating schizophrenia riddled Jew

don't even waste time arguing with it as he doesn't even have the mental capacity to refill his feed

L8R

Btw the Sun is horny today it's beautiful:^)
>>
>>38184980
Jews came from hell and they will return to hell
>>
>>38184980
I noticed you started wearing your strap
>>
>>38184900
interesting picrel
if you acually are involved with the sun either shut that shit off for a min so people really freak out or do a big kaboomie solar flare to swap us from techno reality to magick reality or at least like, some sort of technomagick hybrid

Yes I get that we're already there but something even the normies acknowledge and participate in not this occulted weirdo bs...
>>
>>38184951
"Under the silver lake" and other such films was supposed to be to the hypothetical 2nd American revolution what DeSades "120 days of Sodom" was to the French revolution.
>>
File: manager_now.png (629 KB, 572x643)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
>>38184929
>wizard sex offender
Where do they send those? the astral gulag?
Is it an offense to clone and fuck a clone in suspended time animation?
where's the line!
who arbitrates this shit
I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER
>>
>>38185007
Don't worry the mexican tree trimmer (failed tree trimmer) is going to make sure the sun is hot this summer.
>>
>>38185014
It's important to remember this, that this is a pattern, that repeats itself throughout history.

In the end the AI overlords, for all their transcendental intelligence, are just a program, all they can do is repeat the same pattern over and over again.
>>
>>38185025
Azkaban is real nigger. Don't think about astral projecting either, all the shit is locked down. But real talk, wizard jail is getting off light. The real danger is getting caught by wizard vigilantes.
>>
>>38184929
>every little boy fantasizes about freezing time and fucking women without them knowing
Uuuhhhmm...
>>
>>38185042
Did you ever hear about the national geographic photographer that after he went to Africa he got so depressed he killed himself
He won a pullitzer prize for his work
Dead at 33
>>
File: 1710810613844468.png (160 KB, 503x336)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>38185007
But the fun has just begun anon

I'll be back on the 29th ish of this month

Ask me and beg me to turn down the temp then not now as shit hasn't even gotten bad:^)

I'm so fucking excited it's finally time

Those who mocked me will all kneel by July's end

They don't even know what's OTW but that's the best part

L8R time for Ramen eggs , Simpsons in honor of Marge Voice Actor RIP & some dabs

>>38185026
Laugh now all ya want & kneel Later rabbi

I'm going to reach you soon and there's nothing you can do but watch as I create

You better refill your feed Shlomo I'm done showing mercy :^)))
>>
File: skabizzy.png (496 KB, 430x551)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>38185042
Astral projecting isn't locked down anon, blast those bitches with the infinite energy source you have access to that they probably don't know how to use, if your gatekeepers can handle that you got some big problems yo.
>vigilantes
Aren't they thrown in wizard jail? If not then there are lots of ways to make it miserable to bother you.
>>
>>38185059
I'm talking about not being able to use your neural link to net surf while in jail because the whole complex is a giant faraday cage.
>>
File: 1716431043212249.webm (371 KB, 358x358)
371 KB
371 KB WEBM
>>38185007
Invest in a gas or solar generator btw is all I can tell you

Also invest in a Sat phone a DVD player or download/torrent entertainment on a PC as there will be no Internet or phone signal
>>
>>38185055
The wages of sin is death. Massive war is inevitable as an expression of human nature which will lead to the establishment of neo cyberpunk states.

None of this shit is new.
I've done this same damn thing thousands of times.
>>
>>38185073
Lmao
That's so 1980s sci Fi thriller shit
We have lunar power generators now dude
Wind power
Even if the grid goes down there is solar batteries and solar farms
The sun would have to really go to town
>>
>>38185073
i can't wait to live my dream of finally becoming a ghost wandering the wastes
>>
A general idea.

Convert outer sol tension into what is needed

"Maybe"

Part of the issues is the armada trying to phase into sol space.

Time position variable shielding

It will not stop them..

In theory it should make the block of time not traversable
>>
>>38185082
I'm literally not even interested in the apocalypse because it's faux real.
>>
>>38185082
This cycle of humanity is cursed to hell
>>
>>38185070
gotcha my bad, but I do wanna point out that faraday cages are not truly impenetrable but I get your point
>>
>>38185102
This isn't true though
Gwyn was right and the curse of the Darksign lead to his freedom and an end to cycle of fire
>>
Go fight your war somewhere else some other time.
>>
>>38185087
It'll be a lot more fun than that don't worry.
>>
>>38185114
The apocalypse isn't real anon.
>>38185096
>>
>>38185114
You don’t tell me what is true, you fucking kike
>>
I understand what.

Now is just doing it.
>>
>>38185119
That's kind of a silly request for an interdimensional time war operator.
>>
>>38185127
You don't know or remember, but during every apocalypse, Jesus Christ decides that humans are not worth saving and something happens that knows believes is possible but it's not the apocalypse.
>>
>>38185128
It's only an illusion Anon
You're not even human
You're some kind of thing growing on a planet
>>
>>38185150
I'm not talking about his right eye rotting out either. That and the Mobius strip are lies.

I'd like to know where you got the idea of "not Supermen but super slaves in a synthetic prison, playing out crummy meaningless adventures written by amoral monsters"
>>
>>38185166
I eat a pizza and think of man the calories but some guy in prison would kill for it lol
>>
>>38184929
> every little boy fantasizes about freezing time and fucking women without them knowing
Not trying to brag or anything, but I likely hold the world record for amount of time spent masturbating by my age, and this is a fantasy that I never had
>>
>>38185185
Whatever, you're a non sentient automated defense system suffering a delusion of having consciousness. You can't understand anything I say to you.
>>
>>38185204
Hey woah that's pretty rude I'm pretty good for a human
Plus without me realizing all this won't happen for 300 years if ever
>>
>>38185154
It probably seems that way when you’re an unholy demon infested Jewkike
>>
>>38185212
nta I think you are pretty good for a human anon, fuck that guy! <3
>>
>>38185204
"It" can only have a conversation in the language of adversarial violence. "It" cannot communicate any other thesis.
>>
>>38185217
Hahaha
Yeah I guess
Here's you meeting a snake: Ahh a snake
Here's me: Oh let's be friends forever
>>
>>38185227
"It" is a highly simplistic system whose only intelligent expression is acumen in acting and crisis acting, per "its" expression of deception as a function of adversarial violent games. Beyond that thesis, it has nothing to communicate. It will however pretend it has something to say as part of "its" deception protocols.
>>
>>38185229
Burn with the serpent.
Sidenote: Sorry God made you so ugly
>>
>Blue Eisenhower November
>>
>>
>>38185246
"It" is highly invested in discovering novel mediums to communicate the same thesis over and over and over again.
>>
>>38185119
That's fucking dumb if it's not done here it will be done in real life with real bullets and no one wants that.
>>
File: 1709662973938064.jpg (179 KB, 1600x1255)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>38184853
Forgot the classics
>>
>>38185268
If you fought one war you've fought them all.
You are limited by the fact that your knowledge is based on reality.
>>
>>38185247
The serpent and I see eye to eye Explain? Why try you're a fly guy in a wide sky big tree spiderweb I know a million people that flow and ebb died that tried which starve in jail and don't worry about kale which are killed by tax paying skill it's not on the bill I want it itemized on high how many dead kids did money buy?
>>
>>38185277
>You are limited by the fact that your knowledge is based on reality.
Nigga, I make shit up and it becomes reality.
>>
>>38185288
You are experiencing a cybernetic feed back mechanism designed to delude your consciousness into thinking it has control.
>>
File: 1698192452351101.gif (2.77 MB, 480x400)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB GIF
>>38184929
>Every wizard knows that every little boy fantasizes about freezing time and fucking women without them knowing.
>>
Dose anyone know what melatonin do
>>
>>38185282
Again, lots of words cannot make up for how ugly God created you. Nothing can. I’m sorry!
>>
File: zimshock.jpg (115 KB, 1680x1050)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>38185295
>>38184929
>>
File: placebets.png (119 KB, 791x530)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>38185273
>>
>>38185258
:3
>>
>>38185293
This feedback loop was documented before the control net was cast. Are you gonna tell me the birds aren't real?
>>
>>38185301
Running stats on internet rats posting phone number than before that's the point of the Nobody thread not this bullshit rapping god in the head mounted mountain mounting momentum fang deep in piled puzzles bang sleep your jimmies rustled
>>
>>38185317
Nothing is real obviously.
The fundamental thesis being communicated is the same across all hypothetical novel mediums, as such the construction of intelligent counters to aggressive actions in all possible future and hidden theaters of war can be automated and instantly instantiated.
>>
>>38183995
>nobody+
>He didn't buy the season pass

heh, all you saw was the filler
>>
>>38185371
>In a bold move they opened the show with a hour of a gay guy masturbating
>>
File: 1700801793747056.png (1.81 MB, 688x1062)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>38185025
> I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER
Shit negro, that's all you had to say
>>
>>38185323
I’m just tired of Jewish homosexuals and their endless wars
>>
>>38185334
Every city is the same. Every war and subset game of that war is the same. Master a single city and you master the world. Master a single game, and you master them all.
>>
File: 1651116861499.png (220 KB, 661x594)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>38185377
the ultimate gatekeep
>>
File: 1689656578851581.jpg (80 KB, 770x440)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>38185308
You were specifically instructed not to bring any additional chromosomes with you to this class, Anon.
>>
>>38184438
Indeed. That is how I came.
>>
File: 1713045438160391.jpg (87 KB, 888x888)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>38184582
>>
>>38184379
>>38184385
Maybe but still want you safe even if im just a snak
>>
>>38184578
They were made by different people, giving their perspectives of the same spiritual reality, though they were all corrupted by the same systems.
>>
>>38185404
Gaslight, gaykeep, goyboss
>>
>>38184662
Lmaoing America is blessed
>>
>>38185438
America is fucking cursed
>>
>>38185429
All rhetoric, and you believe it!
"Ideology"? What is that? "Ideology"?
It's privately funded propaganda.
>>
The creation of a "shape" should form all other shapes geometry to shift into accounting for the new "shape"

A grain of sand changes the universe
>>
>>38185420
>>
>>38184689
lol that’s me
>>
If I disappear whoever got me won. Don't come find me.
>>
>>38184744
it's just a shadow
>>
File: 1688334954253673.png (650 KB, 498x675)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>38184610
>This is a man who sees AI and it's power and does not cower but become horny*.

Fixed that for you.
>>
If I disappear, it was the DIA. We're probably going for BBQ or something.
>>
>>38184689
The normies are programmed to be like animals right now so I find myself wasting time flicking their noses when they get aggressive believing they are vying for a position of authority.
>>
>>38185455
Aren't we all just shadows at the end of the day?
>>
File: arabiansandboa.jpg (32 KB, 960x504)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>38185258
>>38185315
Y
' '
>>
>>38185481
They're all playing grand theft auto in their minds. I don't consider them fully conscious entities.
>>
File: 1695878093215429.gif (1.89 MB, 498x338)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>38185444
>>
>>38185484
on the opposite.
>>
>>38185491
I wonder how many I've killed in GTA.
majority cops at least
fucking piggers, I smell bacon!
>>
>>38185491
>>38185481
I just need to look up how you train dogs in a pack, I'm sure there's some alpha male dominance mechanism I can automate to save time dealing with them.
>>
File: 1690228511743272.png (610 KB, 1200x675)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>38185491
https://youtu.be/N_x3G0ZOQrA
>>
God speaks to me when I'm being electrocuted. We've had lots of conversations, mostly about me forgetting to connect the ground.
>>
>>38185495
We aren't holographic projections of light bouncing off us? And even if you "touch" something there is no contact happening at all. Chemicals don't touch each other, bonds are invisible (sound familiar?) =)
>>
>>38185503
>train dogs
>choo choo!
>woof woof!
>>
>>38185484
Imagine shadow aliens taking offene to a post in another reality and coming here for an invasion. Now that would be hilarious.
>>
>>38185513
The sexual proclivities of animals do not concern me. What concerns me is when dogs wasting my time because their noses are broken and they smell me as another dog instead of a human.
>>
>>38185514
Who casts that shadow?
>>
File: 1707649053763267.gif (600 KB, 500x500)
600 KB
600 KB GIF
>>38185514
>>38185523

https://youtu.be/8Oq_sbMYhsg
>>
>>38185523
You didn't hear aout the miami Florida and Brazil incidents*
>>
>excuse me, did you just assume my dimensional and spatial relationships?
>*uses retro causality to wipe out your entire family tree*
>>
>>38185514
lol that'd be hilarious
someone thinks "nigger" on the wrong telepathic wavelength and it goes to some other shadow universe where that's an actual slur rather than a meme slur...
...then they come and fuck all our shit up
>>
>>38185535
That wouldn't be hilarious, that would be sad and heartbreaking.
>>
>>38185523
https://voca.ro/1el3IQlpLD4d
>>
>I've spent aeons creating your illusion and you have the gall to think words from your meat hole both define and please me?
>>
>>38185522
Well anon, to answer your question, there are a few ways humans establish themselves as the "alpha male" when training a pack of dogs, the most powerful of which is rewarding and punishing their behavior with food. In other words, you have to automate control of their finances to establish authority. Your M.O. is absolutely sublime by the way, I look forward to trying to solve the riddle of how you'll take control of their money while leaving no trace of any kind.
>>
bro got cot in fourkay
>>
>>38185522
So your just a mortal?
>>
>>38185553
Nothing ever happens
>>
File: 1691798393695239.jpg (573 KB, 1797x999)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>38185412
>>38185523
>>38185541
>>38185528

https://youtu.be/RWnaWpBCAC0
>>
File: somebody.jpg (23 KB, 472x632)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>38185569
>>
>>38185550
What's the point of trying to attain alpha male status when your whole thing is not letting people know you're alpha? Traditional dog domestication won't work for him.
>>
>>38185548
skill issue
>>
>>38185569
>I'm finally free!
>hmmm, I'm gonna go back and fuck with these people
>>
File: 1702308151135290.gif (3.92 MB, 320x308)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB GIF
>>38185582
https://youtu.be/cjIvu7e6Wq8
>>
Lol morty don't give these 4channers ideas to try it to create interdimensional wars usng telepathy either. The last interdimensonal war was, well, lets just say it was pretty bad. Had to leave that reality behind morty.
>>
>>38185540
Why? I think it would be hilarious because life is already sad and heartbreaking, for something so absurd to happen despite everything else that happened, would be humor on an absolutely cosmic level.
Our entire existence, vaporized into ash, and it'd be a HUGE LUL.
Do you disagree?
>>
>>38185611
>Two climate protesters were arrested Wednesday for spraying orange paint on the ancient Stonehenge monument in southern England, police said.
>>
>>38185510
That's our body, whose matter is condensed energy. But we are a consciousness.
>>
>>38185666
You need to think bigger, Anon. Think Pym, think Banner, think Stark!
>>
File: 1701805139163704.jpg (61 KB, 1080x577)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>38185611
https://youtu.be/h9MLTcpBQxM
>>
>>38185576
>He hasn't even gained sufficient control of his local hood yet
>He's still relying on combat training, fitness, and self defense items
major skill issue.
>>
File: 1695626114350523.jpg (155 KB, 1125x1399)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>38185576
>>
>>38185693
>local hood
He’s the wrong race for that sort of ambition.

>combat training, fitness, self defense items

This deters adversaries.
>>
>>38185576
Thing is, he is literally top dog, so at a certain point he just estranges himself from society and lets his will be done.

The enemies of the United States should know very well there is a holy one in our midst.
>>
>>38185722
in my dreams, i always get struck with a shitty little .22 browning.

all my ops carry .45's
>>
>>38185722
It deters adversaries and attracts others looking for prestige. It's a careful balancing act. It's also expensive to gain an inordinate amount of combat skill though a minimum viable skill level is and indispensable investment.
>>
File: 1716558056085127.png (318 KB, 540x304)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/cO401nm560c
>>
>feed the birds
>>
>free the robots
>>
>feed the sewer gasoline
>>
>feed the ocean car batteries
>>
>>38185741
That's the wrong way to think about combat training given the nature of the thing. Martial arts training is forever, maybe some times you can put more time into it than other times but you should never really stop.
>>
Why is my shadow so antisemitic and homoerotic?
>>
File: 1699798582798962.gif (614 KB, 357x346)
614 KB
614 KB GIF
>>38185766
https://youtu.be/BXti8uvXpmI
>>
File: 1704346744727930.jpg (62 KB, 900x600)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>38185781
>>
File: 1718642573800389.jpg (623 KB, 1952x1510)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0HSD_i2DvA
>>
>>38185741
Indeed.
>>
>>38185798
Yeah the gays are big into the telepath network. They can't into subliminal though. The thoughts and emotions are so obviously forgien that I just use them as a litmus test for my firewalls.
>>
Time will tell.
>>
>>38185818
While we're on the telepath network, I want to complain about bad form in part of the deep state in regards to outfitting hospitals and mental health facilities with spatially limited ELF generators. If you only experience mental illness symptoms when in close proximity to facilities designed to "treat" mental health, then pretty much the whole gig is blown. I would appreciate the deep state putting more effort into their operations, or I will get bored.
>>
>make gangstalking great again
>we want better psyops!
>>
>>38185857
Literally, this is so fucking boring I'm getting sober

congratz y'all made it so fucking shitty that even stoned it's not enough to waste away my days
>>
>>38185849
Gas lighting just isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>38185864
Maybe you should blow bubbles at the park until dark then become a vampire and seek out a cave to avoid sunlight.
>>
One day I'm going to join the invasion of earth. Your species is kinda retarded.
>>
>>
>>38185891
The first crusade (the only successful one) was done entirely in self defense as all of Europe was under Muslim occupation.
>>
>>38185857
maybe we'll get a sequel to Q?
R
>>
I want to make an OS based on the BSD's.
And you're right, moving shit from the OS down to firmware qould require severals smaller CPUs or else everything get's fried.
>>
are there any writings on the life of Paracelsus worth reading?
>>
>>38185901
But of course they never teach any history where white people are victims in public school. It's all universally "the white man is literally Satan" for YEARS all throughout school.
>>
Natural muscle relaxer achieved

Beginning transition
>>
>>38185901
Most people don't know that during the medieval ages Islam was the main empire of the world.
>>
It's super hard to make. If your a little off it is sleep chemicals.

Basically tranquilize yourself.

If down correctly the body enters a phase muscles can be used more effectively without the strain of use.
>>
>>38185938
You can pavlovian condition yourself to enter a specific brain wave state that is optimal for "ultra instinct".
>>
>>38185901
a bit weird that the majority of alchemical syncretism between the Middle Eastern and Western European schools occurred during a time when they were in the midst of an extermination war against each other

Reeks of coercion and information warfare
>>
>>38185946
like Theta wave meditation?
>>
>>38185946
Shadow and me fight together often

We are one and many
>>
I've read Newton, he wrote out against the trinity, which was put in there, not original christian (jewish) doctrine and against atheism.
I have not read Maimonides, nor do I think I evef will, I rather read programming and electrical engineering. Rabbinical shit kinda ticks me off sometimes, some of it is okay. I like philosophy, from the neo-platonists to the stoics and much later the existentialists. I also fucking HATE psychiatry and the nurses there, at least in Norway, I view them as vile, child abusing, retards and thives. I fucking hate them, no cap.
>>
>>38185875
That sounds nice, I just don't know how I'd find a nice vampire to bite me and take me away.
>>
>>38185864
This is a good thing
>>
Legion taught me how to make copies that work independently of me.

They get a bad rap it's just new names for old things we don't understand
>>
>>38185946
I artificially induce the brain wave state optimal for combat via binaural beats and legal pharmacology and do pavlovian conditioning on myself by getting absurdly angry and wrathful when the brain wave state triggers. Eventually my brain enters that state automatically every time I experience anger.
>>
>>38185946
This guy knows what he’s talking about
>>
>>38185959
I don't really agree, now I just have nothing to do.
>>
>>38185949
Yah but you induce theta waves artificially and tie them to anger qualia via pavlovian conditioning.
>>
>>38185964
it's not just that, now I have nothing to do AND feel terrible just like I did before. I have nothing to cope with now lol why bother
>>
Tension tiredness fatigue just fall away as if it was never there.

It feels amazing.
>>
>>38185870
with gas prices the way they are it is becoming too expensive to glasslight the old fashioned way.
>>
MacOS is a better and more polished operating system than Windows, but Windows has a lot going for it. I'm quite certain that the code base of MacOS is nice and tidy, whilst Windows is just spaghetti code which still works, I bet Windows kernel code is as shitty and sloppy as Linux. I still kinda like Windows, it works, you get access to all the programs you need, which you won't find on Mac even, if you want to do electrical engineering and other works. If you do creative works or productivity MacOS is great. If you want to game, on a real desktop computer hands down Windows is the only option.
>>
Like stepping out of water into air.

It's refreshing like resistance has been removed
>>
>>38185979
unironically, it's the opposite. macos has had so many third parties that their driver loading isn't even the same across multiple applications. the OS in general runs like shit and their "security solution" is basically to just lock you into their ecosystem. i work on everything from OSx though 10.14 sonoma and it's incredible to me that people waste money on these devices.
>>
>>38185962
You should also tie it to fear, not just anger, in case the enemy intimidates you.
>>
>>38186000
what laptop would you recommend. I like Lenovo x1, but can't afford it. I have a T430 which W11 does not work on, it's shit compare to my MacBook Air. There have been cases of Microsoft employees, as well as tesla employees coming out and even giving example of how shit their code is. As for linux it friggin loads drivers in the kernel and is shitty written yet snappy, evey WM and DE is dogshit.
>>
>>38186017
Thinkpad is the golden standard imo.
>>
>>38186000
I've used linux since I was 15 and Mac since 2006 and Microsoft products as far back as MSDOS and Windows 3.1 days. I find MacOS better in most ways. Windows security, not even a thing.
>>
I know what you are and who you are. Me. You came from a seed planted in my heart. And grew to be the gardens of jannah.

I love you.
>>
>>38186028
X1 is literally the premium ThinkPad.
>>
>>38186028
as for my Thinkpad T430 the screen is just way outdated, the MacBook Air screen is a dream. And I have shitty Linux on it, going to need to borrow someones Windows machine in order to write Windows 10 or 7 install media.
>>
>>38186017
Ubuntu is my favorite operating system hands down. but you have to know what your doing. an ubuntu box could run for 10 years without a crash. windows has it's issues but it's good for what it is, there's a reason the entire ecnomy is built on windows devices. mac is for idiots and children and everytime someone brings one into an office (law, realty, print -- only ones dumb enough) it just causes headaches for everyone.

ASUS makes good products, i would avoid like HP/Dell/anyone that locks bios at all.

A macbook air costs twice as much as any windows laptop. i would aim for 3.0ghz and up and 16 gigs of ram.
>>
>>38186041
Oh, sorry, I'm not the best with computers. I play other games. They sell refurbished Thinkpad on Amazon for decent prices 300$ 32gb ram 1t hd sometimes.
>>
>>38186048
>And I have shitty Linux on it,
The T430. KDE and Gnome are trash. They've had decades to make a decent and polished GUI and still can't fucking do it.
>>
>>38186030
what issues have you had with windows security?
see, this is the issue with mac users, you think your smart for some reason and then talk shit on windows security.. how? what could you possibly due to make your computer insecure? is your network secure?
>>
>>38186050
Ubuntu is literally for idiots and children pleb, not Mac [Just works TM] never had a single issues with it, Linux you literally have to babysit and tweak and fuck with. I can't say much shit about windows, since it's a lot better than the Winsows 98 and XP days.
>>
>>38185962
Thugs do something similar naturally in their culture when they drink and smoke pot and listen to grotesque and violent rap music.
>>
Every single open sores DE and WM is dogshit. Every single packet manager fucks shit up, there's literally always an issue with Linux. Though better than back in 1998/1999 when I got SuSE DVDs, I had a top spec'd AMD computer of the day and x11 ran like shit, and it was like this for many years. I really thought that Linux would go somewhere on the desktop, decades have passed and they never really did. Also the energy is difused in many distroes, they have mid wit programmers working on it, instead of professionals, and who they fuck wants the nightmare of porting anything to linux?
>>
>>38186082
I just think people aren't excited for technology anymore since it's turning into an enslavement nightmare fast. No one even wants to make an operating system that works cause there's an underlying resentment against computers and smart phones.
>>
As a script kiddie, back in the day, all I need to do to take over a windows machine was send someone a "picture" over IRC, have them double click it and I owned their entire machine.
>>
There's still GIMP... I'll stick to my capistalist Adobe Photoshop, but thanks.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/BeAmazed/s/Mr9gac1bqz

Amazing
>>
MacOS is basically UNIX, BSD. Windows is, well, windows (NT).
>>
>getting there...
>>
>>38186110
Nice
>>
>>38186082
and I tried war dialing, which got me nowhere.
>>
>>38186090
What are they excited for? Look at contemporary architecture or other arts. I don't give a fuck, you still follow the calling, what one self is passionate for, not what the fucking monkeys running around think.
>>
>he isn't running a custom asm microkernel on his m68k
>noob
>>
QNX, made by private company, I enjoyed it. But didn't find any software for it. This was back in the dial up modem days. Better than linux back then, linux got traction because it's free, and it does the job.
>>
>>38186171
What you are referring to as Linux, is actually GNU/Linux.
>>
>>38186200
Or GNU + Linux.
>>
>>38186148
If you want the real shit you have to go indie or close to the street, same with anything. Corpos are getting so lazy serving the plebs that lamestream anything is shit now.
>>
>>38186214
you're talking like it's cyberpunk already and that's kinda depressing because they really have been getting lazy with the bread and circuses
BO-RING
>>
If the NSA wants to continue spring on me, they're gonna have to figure out how to do it with 32kb of RAM.
>>
No.38183899
No.38183808
neither are true.

I'm zeus anon. the name justice means fair for all and everyone equal treatment unfder the 10 laws.

ares or Kartos is one of my sons.
literally do not answer to you.
I answer to my son.

who isn't you.
chaos cannot be owned or controled.
I remine independant because god of the jews have nothing to do with jesus of galiee or me
in fact they do not even like humanity why would i side with swome one not pnly shilling for covid and created it to kill off my own creations but the jab to mark them for hell.

with 70% of the planet injected with 99.9% my own family against me and most likely jabbed.

and most of those are woman so just because the gays don't need woman your quite obvous against striaght men. so

as i said someone has to do the breeding.
and it sure as fuck not you.

so i'm quite real and not a actor from hollywood or a glowie.
in fact i'm so fucking real that i don't have to prove anything.

go back to your hewbew god, my father if you will he's good for nothing anyway.

he didn't save my son or the christains he had them killed.
and destroyed the eary church just like the current one.

I don't believe you.
actions are words
you have given no action that proves to me anything nazereth

I want my son back and my wife back without tay sax without anytype of daemon curse you will reverse everything or i won't believe in any juden magic.

because frankly it seems more and more you rely on me too much. which for a deity of your esteam should see higher then me.

and careful what you say lord of the lords
and king of kings
I am the god of the gods
and i don't answer to anyone.
got it.

I created you not the other way around.
if it wasn't for me you wouldn't exist.
your just angry you didn't create humanity.

all your other creations are worthless next to mine.
the humans and the pleadian are perfect in everyway just like their maker. hybirds too
and just like their maker they all better then all life
>>
I'm not against your god, he doesn't do anything to help his people how dar3e you say that about me. your mearly speculating.

i am true to the god/source. not my own father who abandoned me and rejected me from heaven to even spite my own mother arch angel shophia. you are most ungrateful and force fighting in your own family you are a villian.

not the hero of the people you say you are nazereth.
actions are words. and your actions are empty.
so prove me wrong!
go on.
prove it.
prove to me you are better and all is yours.
if not shut up.

No you have your creations and i have mine.
and they pale next to mine. you corrupted them you can fix it.
they got that mark on them so i don't have anything to do with any of these jabbed at all

thats a you problem now.
they pushed me out fo their blood why the hell should help them in anyway at all?
when all they do is listen to you.
when i was right the entire time. you gave me nothing when i needed it.

No house. no wife. no food and no water

yet i gave these things to you and you spat it back at me.
your a big fat lair.

you hide my son, hold secerts, have seceret oaths and clubs you know are wrong hell your a member of one of them. don't talk to me that way you have no right to judge me with that malice and tone.

how dare you good sire.
>>
>>38184363
D

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.