[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images(4).jpg (16 KB, 201x250)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.
>>
P R E V I O U S
>>38193151
>>38193151
>>38193151
>>
aq
how will j react if i text him?
>>
AQ
Is our relationship as good as dead or is she still interested, and should I look for someone else?
>>
AQ: Should I marry her? Will we both be happy together?
>>
To the anon who does Vedic Astrology, thank you so much! I guess I’m gonna make money off of my art. I need to get my ego in check after you sent me that video lol.
>>
Anyone here trading yet?
>>
AQ
Should I ask her out in next week?
>>
AQ
Did my own reading but got mixed messages from it and can't really make sense of it - should I return to studying the occult or did I make a mistake?
>>
Trading!
>>
>>38200425
I can't read RN but as a rule of thumb you're always welcome into your lodge or mystical group even after years of no contact.

The only reason why you couldn't return to some place or get back to practice is because you tried to ripoff a spirit, you pissed of a deity or their priest or because you told everyone to go fuck themselves in a ragefit.
>>
File: Drunk .png (445 KB, 874x778)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>38200323
Positively, selfishly.
>>38200331
She’s got options, not gone more like in the fence.
>>38200349
Nah.
>>38200374
I might depending of the q
>>38200425
Going back to your studies is a personal decision that you need to feel.
If it feels right it’s the right choice
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38200528
Q? Was gonna see in you'd interpret a spread I got instead of asking a q
>>
>>38200530
I'll do my best. How did the spell go today?
Give me the cards and I'll interpret them for you.
>>
>>38200537
So the q was how does she feel about me? And I got

>Queen of swords rx, knight of pentacles rx, 10 of cups, page of wands.

Starting yours
>>
AQ

Would it be a good idea to send that text?
>>
>>38200396
>>38200510
me me me?
>>
>>38200537
>4 of cups rx, Knight of wands, 3 of pentacles

Well whatever you reached out to connect with to help you heard it and is moving to make the spell happen or come true. It might take some time but the wheel are definitely in motion for you to achieve whatever you set out to do.

Do a spell for me anon lol
>>
File: Meow.png (577 KB, 1284x1318)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
>>38200396
>>38200568
Phost a photo of a succulent Chinese meal and I’ll read it
https://youtu.be/PeihcfYft9w?feature=shared
>>
>>38200510
honestly a strikingly accurate reading, thank you.
Might I ask if you could do a reading on whether to continue the relationship or maybe how it might end?
>>
>>38200580
Heey I love theese.
>>
>>38200537
The read aside be careful when making or doing spells. Don't want you getting hit by the "back blast" if something goes wrong
>>
>>38200543
Ok so the queen of swords is a very stern and cold minded person with a reversed position in this feel spread that hint at us she is not in the best headspace to think about your relationship. Since I couldn't perform yhe reading myself it's hard to feel if her worries are caused by you oe external factors. You need to query about it specifically.
The knight doesn't mean she think bad of you quite on the contrary she think you're a really nice person that' hard to reach most of the time or she has a hard time feeling the beats of your hearts or more like synching with you.
So in short she' going through some stuff that keeps her mund busy and she hasn't made up her mind about you but so far she likes you.
>>
>>38200599
Dubs of truth.
>>
File: 28376.png (152 KB, 742x579)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>38200594
Funny enough so I’ll take it
>>38200396
You’ll secure the bag if you are romantic enough she has the hots for you.
>>38200581
The thing is you don’t have The means to maintain her and she’s carefully bidding her time to see if you are worth waiting for, this shit sounds miserable for the both of you. You don’t actually want to marry her and it will end once she realises that.
>>
>>38200537
Can I ask you about the art of doing spells p? I've been doing tarot for years now and have been getting more interested into deeper diving into the occult but I'm not sure where to begin.
>>
File: IMG_9036.jpg (219 KB, 736x821)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>38200624
Maya, can you locate where my blue art supplies bag is in my house?
>>
>>38200624
>she has the hots for you.
reaaly? thank you.
>>
>>38200649
Faith moves mountains. It really depends on what you believe more than anything else if you have no faith in the spirits or the system it just won't work.
Read and look around then pick a system that you feel vibrate with you.
Start small and ask for things that are barely out of your reach first then build yourself up from there as you trust more in the spirit.
Also don't force your requests to fit somebody else criteria or even their morality. Ask and receive what will make YOU happy and fulfilled but be open to change if what you didn't like what yougot.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38200829
Will I get laid soon? Your query?
>>
Aiq query
How will this situation with my landlord develope ? Hes trying to kick my roommate out and increase my rent while I'm trying to find somewhere new to live
>>
>>38200866
Will I get to have sex with V on our weekend together?
>>
File: Fried-Rice-9-500x500.jpg (42 KB, 500x500)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>38200580
hi friend can u tell me how to make this trip fun
>>
>>38200866
Hey anon for your Q, let me know if you’re still here and I’ll post it
>>
>>38200929
Sorry I got distracted here I'm just starting so you can post after I deliver your reading.
>>
>>38200945
Np here’s yours
King of Wands Rx 6 of Cups 4 of Wands
Answer is yes you will but you need to stop looking for it with strangers and look to your circle
>>
aq does that black cat have owner
>>
>>38200890
2 of pents, 2 of cups rx, fool rx, knight of swords
I would say you have a good chance to fuck her but you gotta be really smooth and a sweet talker. Let her mind go wild and she'll be all yours.
>>
>>38200969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_-3di1yx0
>>
>>38200467
I'm not a member of any groups, it's more of a concern of should I be dabbling in this stuff at all.. I had stopped in the past thanks to obligations and was starting to return but something just feels wrong and I had a dream in which there was clearly something malicious watching/threatening me - sounds schizo typing it lol. Thanks anyway though :)

>>38200510
I felt like it was a good decision to go back but that dream has me questioning of whether inviting this stuff back into my life is a good idea or not. I'm sure the answer will come to me though thank you.
>>
>>38200983
Tysm
>>
>>38200989
I was joking hehe I dont know if the cat has an owner
>>
Aq
Will I have kids with him?
>>
>>38201000
Trips checked there's your answer right there!
>>
>>38201000
Not consensually haha jk idk
>>
AQ

Is S autistic?
>>
Gf when?
>>
Gf why?
>>
Gf who?
>>
Gf where?
>>
Gf what?
>>
Can someone help me with interpreting these spreads? I'm not at a point where I understand the nuances of the cards well enough to feel confident in the interpretation.

First question: what am I not?
>3 wands, 3 pents reversed, wheel of fortune reversed, 8 wands reversed, 3 cups
I'm seeing both a tendency to think small and self-limit, but also be active and open to change?

Second question: what am I?
>5 pents, 4 swords reversed, magician, page swords, death reversed
Both 5 pents and death seem like self-limiting cards again, but 4 swords and magician contradict this?

I'd really appreciate any anon that can help me out here
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ

Did that woman put a curse on me?
>>
>>38201094
>3 wands, 3 pents reversed, wheel of fortune reversed, 8 wands reversed, 3 cups
You are impatient about waiting for the right opportunity. You make rash decisions going for opportunities that require little work. You don't care about reaching larger goals or other people (selfish).

>5 pents, 4 swords reversed, magician, page swords, death reversed
You are someone who is capable. You don't take breaks and are always looking for opportunities to succeed. You are worried about wealth and money but always find the good side of any bad situation.

This isn't necessarily saying it's bad or good but what you are currently.
>>
>>38201109
Can I use HZ safely? Your query?
>>
AQ
I had readings in the past, and they want me to make money. Why are the cards pointing to me to make money? Lol
>>
>>38201186
Outcome of using my intent in R for sex/pleasure?
>>
>>38201209
Starting.
>>
>>38201185
Thanks a lot! Do you mind going into a little more depth as to how you made your interpretation? I see where some of the images line up, but I'm curious about how you pulled out specifics
>>
trading occult
>>
>>38201209
Devil, 10 of cups, 9 of cups rx, ace of pentacles
It will definitely work as intended without issue but pay close attention to the people you're influencing with this as they may not be suitable for a longterm relationship or you'll be dissapointed with the kin of relationships you get from them.
>>
>>38201224
Is there any hidden risk about HZ that I' not aware of? Your query?
>>
>>38201218
How I read odd numbers of cards is I start with the central card as the main issue. Then the two cards around the middle are connected and I try to read them together and keep going outward with that pattern. This is my personal way of interpreting so it may or may not align with the answer you would have received.
>>
>>38201240
did I contact the intended entities today?
>>
>>38201253
Starting.
>>
Aq
Will he still like me if I shave my head?
>>
>>38201247
This is very helpful anon, thanks again
>>
>>38201240
3 of wands
lovers
7 of wands
hanged man
not immediately but in the future after further attachment and deeper understanding of each other, you may have to hold off communication because it'll lead to quarrel and needing of patience or severing ties.
>>
>>38201253
Star, 7 of cups rx, devil rx, lovers rx, chariot
I think you did in fact contacted your intended spirits but there were other comunication barriers or some issues with the way they were messaging you.
Word of advice is to use incense and candle and pay closer attention to them there could be hints and messages in them you are not seeing in your cards.
>>
I'd also like a second opinion on a spreads I just did. Both of them pertain to the summer class i'm in currently for uni. Essentially, it's been causing me immense grief and pain not only due to the professor being generally terrible, but also because my upcoming graduation might depend on it. I have not even truly started writing it, and I haven't been able to bring myself to do so for days. Now that the due date's here, I decided to turn to tarot for some guidance.

The first spread was a general question of "what is even happening".
>4 of swords, 10 of swords, 9 of swords, and queen of cups
When I first started drawing, I intended only to pull three cards, but when I was pulling the third I noticed that it was actually two cards stuck together. The card on top, the one I intended to pull, was the 9 of swords. The one underneath was the queen of cups. I'm not sure if it's meant to be connected to the 9 of swords specifically, or if it's meant to be a card that's overarching the spread.

For my second spread, I asked "what should I do"
>3 of cups, page of pentacles, 8 of wands, Temperance
For this spread, I decided to draw four, with the fourth being an overarching card; which ended up being Temperance.

I have my own feelings about these spreads, but i'd like to hear a second opinion as to their meaning if anyone's willing
>>
>>38201291
I didn't use cards, I spoke to them.
>>
>>38201296
You what? Nigga be more careful and use something else to shield your energy.
>>
>>38201328
no need
>>
>>38201295
>4 of swords, 10 of swords, 9 of swords, and queen of cups
It is the same as you have described it. It seems you understand what is going on. From this I would assume the professor is female.

>3 of cups, page of pentacles, 8 of wands, Temperance
Pretty much you have to put the work in and possibly reach out to others for help. You need to get started immediately. Temperance being the combining of fire and water would suggest to reach out to someone for help as soon as possible.
>>
>>38200719
I definitely have faith it is real, it's a matter of find where to start or what to read is my problem. But I appreciate the response
>>
>>38201359
>It is the same as you have described it. It seems you understand what is going on. From this I would assume the professor is female.
Yeah, it kinda plainly describes how terrible things have been these past few weeks. The professor isn't female, but they are the pretentious, philosophical, "grade based on how much I agree with it" type of professor that i've come to hate these past 6 years i've been enrolled
>Pretty much you have to put the work in and possibly reach out to others for help. You need to get started immediately. Temperance being the combining of fire and water would suggest to reach out to someone for help as soon as possible.
Getting help might be the only way I can pull it off.

I think i'm going to do one last spread, I need to figure out WHY I can't seem to bring myself to do this one thing I must do. Maybe then I can know what to do, or rather what kind of help I need exactly
>>
>>38201359
>>38201379
Alright, here's my last spread focused on "why haven't I been able to do this"
>5 of pentacles, 5 of swords, The Star, 6 of pentacles
Again, I drew the 4th as an overarching card. This spread seems to be a bit more occluded than the previous, but I feel like there's insight here. I'm not entirely sure what it is, though.
>>
Trading
>>
File: rawr.jpg (34 KB, 474x327)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Doing scrying readings for next 30 minutes
>genders of everyone including yourself
>query
>a picture of Q from Street Fighter 3
No occult queries regarding demons or entities, aura readings & spirit guides or guardians are valid
>>
File: IMG_7088.jpg (7 KB, 164x306)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>38201533
Did that woman put a curse on me? Male.
>>
File: unnamed.png (269 KB, 502x512)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>38201533
Female
Can you see me with my next lover?
>>
File: IMG_2579.jpg (10 KB, 332x152)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38201533
Male. What does the future of my romantic life look like?
>>
>>38201545
its possible however you thinking this or being paranoid makes it worse. don't dwell on it just focus on something else. it will go away over time if she did it
>>
>>38200877
Self bumping!
>>
File: Q3sport.gif (18 KB, 240x240)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>38201533
Male
Next gf how we meet.
>>
>>38201533
Female
I had readings in the past that is focusing towards money. What is the cause of this, why do I need money?
>>
File: rawrr.jpg (752 KB, 1635x1338)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>38201547
forgot to say I don't do next bf or bf unless its looking for a husband or wife, you could of asked smarter ways like this guy>>
>>38201550
you will date 2-3 women over the next several months and maybe even until next year's summer
>>
>>38201533
F
sorry if this is occult can i ask who that shit energy came from yesterday?
Or
Will i get any of my 2 wishes? Thx
>>
File: IMG_9037.jpg (347 KB, 1500x2708)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>38201579
>>38201533
I forgot the photo
>>
File: GOZUr2zXMAA9XXt.jpg (27 KB, 400x540)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38201533
aura please!
>>
>>38201573
>>38201580

>>38201579
>>38201583

no pic, no reading
>>
>>38201583 pic
>>
>>38201587
also, i'm f, oops
>>
>>38201588
>>38201585
>>38201579
I got the photo! Sorry lol
>>
File: q.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>38201533
Male asking about Female
What does A want with me? Is she just amused to flirt with me or she has genuine feelings?
Thank you anon
>>
>>38201580
Thanks, do you mean 2-3 women at the same time? Or will the be sequential relationships?
>>
>>38201571
5 of Cups Rx, 4 of Cups Rx, Knight of Wands
Looks like you striking out on your own
>>
File: Image.jpg (50 KB, 342x512)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>38201533
Am i gonna become schizophrenic Female
>>
>>38201512
>5 of pentacles, 5 of swords, The Star, 6 of pentacles
You think you can't. You feel like you've lost before you've even started. You also feel like if you tried you wouldn't get anything out of it. You are missing out on the potential to succeed and reaping the rewards from it.
>>
>>38201585
opportunities will open up to you and you will need the $ otherwise you will be severely limited and will go down a hole of sadness and feeling like shit
>>38201587
>>38201598
Its purple and black. you are in negativity and perhaps arrogance. feeling like you are superiors to everyone or entitled and some sadness or hatred. also could be feeling down like you are worthless, change your mood. go laugh and enjoy life
>>38201591
>>38201583
you got send bad energy from someone who hates your religion or the fact that you somehow follow God or Jesus in some type of way. if you love life in a healthy way you automatically side with Jesus
>>38201603
ah a different picture!
she just wants attention. she might let it go unless you act on it. feeding the fire might lead to sex btw
>>38201604
sequential. ofc not at the same time. you couldn't pull that off
>>
File: s12m0hswvtx21.png (2.32 MB, 935x1246)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>38201533
F asking about F

Her feelings about me doing it?
>>
>>38201619
a sword is about to drop on top of your head unless you act on evading it. yes you will unless you change things. stop doing drugs and drinking and looking at too much crap online. relax and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. also go see a doctor. unless you want one of the worst things to happen to you. as a schizo i wouldn't wish this on anyone. its not for the weak
>>
>>38201654
Tysm
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 179x281)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>38201533
Male. Could you read what my aura looks like or what my outlook is for artistic projects?
>>
File: 71587494.jpg (15 KB, 474x296)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>38201533
Male
will the w audios give desired results?
>>
>>38201641
>585
Omg thank you
>>
File: IMG_7089.gif (113 KB, 258x200)
113 KB
113 KB GIF
>>38201533
Next work? Male. My bad,
>>
File: 5266.jpg (102 KB, 1000x1000)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>38201533
f18 am i going to get what i want?
>>
>>38201533
Male,
C is female

How does C feel in regards to me? what sort of person does she perceive me as?
>>
>>38201649
you a carpet muncher? she feels disappointed and sad. like ashamed more like it.
>>38201661
one query only. its green, you are focused on work? or making money? its feeling motivated but focused on work. i guess your artistic projects are in mind
>>38201665
shit like trips and having the proper clothes for the occasions. lots of fun times. better make $ and quick. otherwise it will pass
>>38201663
no they will open you up to possession or demonic influence. if you got those from youtube or some app it has shit hidden in it
>>
>>38201682
skipped
>>38201683
awesome pic
things are hidden for you. you are manifesting the things you dont want. be careful what you believe and think of. you are either paranoid or worry too much
>>38201686
>>38201588
>>
>>38201704
Skip on deez nuts

Ayy lmao
>>
>>38200580
GET UR HAND OFF MY PENIS
>>
AQ

what do I need to know?
>>
>>38201614
Thank you! Hope it works out
>>
>>38201689
>649
not a lesbian but thank you.
>>
>>38201580
Oh okay can I ask the same about my romantic future?
>>
>>38201689
>665
Oh wow, I’ve been wanting those too. Thank you
>>
>>38201762
>>38201547
yes
you will meet 2 men and will have to choose between one or the other. you will like them both. you will pick...and will date them for quite some time
>>
>>38201689
>661
Thanks for reading! Yeah, I'm currently focused on both my work and artistic hobby. I got a solid boost of motivation and inspiration from a book I bought. Because of it, it's been the most productive week I've had in a while for my hobby. On top of that, I just finished a month long project in four days.
>>
>>38201641
I had hopes that there was a genuine friendship. Thank you anon, wish you well.
>>
>>38201777
I wonder who ?
Thank you :)
>>
Trading/occult
>>
>>38201533
tell me about my spirits guides
>>
>>38201811
query?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>38201819
male.
>>
>>38201828
If I draw the symbol that I learned and put faith into it will i receive the help i want about that person?

Q?
>>
>>38201839
why haven't I had any visions for some time now?
starting
>>
File: Q_(Street_Fighter).png (445 KB, 479x620)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>38201588

forgot the pic, this was mine:
>>38201686
>>
>>38201845
Starting
>>
>>38201845
>Ace of cups, 4 of pentacles,4 of wands

You might need to lower your spiritual walls a little bit to achieve what you want. You seem very guarded so it is hard for anything to get through to you at the moment.

Meditation on these visions and thoughts will likely help.
>>
>>38201533
>>38201533
>>38201533
LAST READINGS, I will leave after this so don't query me anymore

>>38201819
>>38201829
just doing these because its interesting...
you have two of them, one male one female, they are ancestors of yours from a generation or two ago
>>38201848
just doing yours because the pic is cool
C sees you're dedicated on something, your work or pass time. also sees you as a geek or nerd not necessarily smart just like a geek who studies or stares at shit for a long time. almost always on the pc or phone?
>>
>>38201839
your influence is demonic and manipulative. no you won't get what you want because its not coming from the light. its coming from darkness and anything from darkness is not meant to last or work for very long if at all most times. stop being a deceiver
>>
Aq
Is there anything I deserve "karmically" in this life?
Good or bad
>>
>>38201899
Word, wasn't sure if it was. I didn't see it that way and won't use it if it is evil. Thank you for the clarification.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38201888
>LAST READINGS
AAA!!! I missed my chance.
Would you trade with me?
>>
>>38201913
query?
>>38201926
query?
>>
>>38201899
Intention was something to help me repair a connection with someone but I may need to do more research. Any advice?
>>
>>38201947
let it go, if its meant to come back it will come back stronger than before. if its not meant just let it pass. move on. 4.5 billion women in the world. pick another one
>>
>>38201933
What would have happened if I had tried to have sex with F last dinner we went to?
>>
>>38201933
Are you the scrier?
>>
>>38201969
tell me what will be happening in my life by the time I have my first sale?
starting when you confirm
>>
>>38201991
yes. q?
>>
>>38202017
Oh ok :D
Then tell me about my next girlfriend.
Sorry for this boring question.
I will read for you in debth.
>>
>>38202069
can you tell me if the next treatment will be fully effective?
starting
>>
File: 1663112345889748.jpg (48 KB, 622x605)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>38200580
Nice and fattened up for you.
>>
File: v4coLo.gif (1.69 MB, 320x180)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
Trading
>>
>>38202103
Temperence
Knight of Swords R
Queen of Cups
Seven of Cups R (advice for it) Eight of Swords R

Things will be slow and less dense you probably expect.
Comfy and bearable.
But while you see the positive effects of it, looks like something may make you walk away.
I don't know what your sickness but please do not walk away.
Eight of Swords R advices that you should trust the plan.
Maybe things go slow, maybe has ups and downs.
But like I said you should continue.
>>
>>38202135
Query
>>
>>38201719
Hi darling are you doing read? If so can i ask did B send me that energy yesterday on purpose?
>>
>>38202069
a brunette white woman who dyes her hair red. her hair is straight but slightly wavy or slightly curly. her hair reaches her middle back its long. she's pretty but kind of average, like a solid 7/10
has a nice body and works out sometimes, not too often though. she's skinny fat. about 5'6. weights around 150-160 lbs
>>
Trading for a 3 day general
>>
>>38201625
Yes, that's certainly the feeling I have. I've once again attempted to start it again, but still every time I think i've found a solid foothold it doesn't go anywhere, so to speak.
>>
>>38202206
She is perfect. Thank you.
And good luck with your treatment.
>>
>>38202207
I'll trade you for a seven day general
>>
AQ
What will my future wife be like?
>>
Trading. Query is, should I follow my heart and stay with him?
>>
>>38202259
I'll trade for this >>38202236
starting yours
>>
Trading
>>
>>38202166
Just a love general for July. What about you?
>>
>>38202305
Hi, Can we trade?
>>
>>38202312
Sure! What's your query?
>>
>>38202315
Bit mundane. I'm asking if someone I know has asked about me here recently (within 2 days). I ask cuz I saw my initial which is rare. If they have can I ask who?
Yours?
>>
>>38202332
On it.

Just some general advice for me would be fine
>>
>>38202354
Starting.
I'm male btw
>>
>>38202332
>5oC/5oP

I mean I wish I had more to say as it seems like a rather short reading but my deck is adamant that no one has asked about you in the thread in the last few days.

Both 5oP and 5oC show lack of perspective. 5oP the characters ignore a church that could offer shelter and in 5oC the character focuses on the spilled Cups ignoring the ones that still stand. I interpret this as a no, missing the point, basically it implies you have been ignored in this thread as a subject.
>>
>>38202381
Wanna trade?
>>
>>38202354
>fool, queen of wands
>strenght rev
>6 of swords
>8 of swords, Page of pentacles
If you wish to start something new or meet someone new you gotta get over your insecurities. There is little faith in your own worth here, tho I might be misreading. Practice getting out of your own head more and to speak your mind openly with conviction. Care less what others think of what you have to say and more about staying true to what you want. Be a little bit more selfish. People often see the ego as a negative trait but it allows you to project your internal will outwards. To shape the world and those within it to your liking. Don't be afraid of that, embrace it
>>
Trading
>>
>>38202299
Q?
>>
>>38202389
Query?

>>38202402
Thanks for the trade.
>>
>>38202418
Q?
>>
>>38202281
Alright, starting
>>
aq
Will listening to it every night give me what i want?
>>
>>38202441
starting
>>
>>38202429
>2389
I’ve fallen in love and have been infatuated with lust over an older mentor of mine, will we get to have sex?
>>
>>38202315
Hey oldhelp after your done with those other trades could I get one in?
>>
>>38202432
Which one should I buy, L, B or W
>>
>>38202456
Just general advice for me. Starting.

>>38202460
Query? Not sure if I'll have the time but I'll try.
>>
trading
>>
>>38202305
Can you tell me about my next gf or sex partner? whichever comes first ?
>>
>>38202469
Ace of Cups L
5 of Coins
9 of Swords
Ace of Swords

There’s some L in your past that’s been casting a shadow over your present and bothering you, you need to brutally cut it off and let it go and focus on the now, Ace of cups Rx makes me think of a rejection? Let me know if it resonates
>>
>>38202476
Q
>>
>>38202465
Why does she keep me around and talk with me if it's not going to work out?

Starting urs
>>
>>38202456
>Hieroohant, 5oWrx, Hermit, KnoW, 8oSrx

I don't love giving yes or no answers to queries that are still up in the air but I'll give you my interpretation.

It seems that the mentor figure feels very much platonic towards you ad implied by Hierophant more over he considers you above such things by Hermit, maybe also someone thats not all that present/far away. However it's interesting that both are Major Arcana so it's likely that you are taken rather seriously by them. Interest represented by 5oWrx while it enforces the idea of them mostly being interested in you in a platonic matter or in accordance to what your relationship has been, it is at the end of the day a Wands card which is horny and KnoW mixed with it while being a combative card I'd say it's possible that you two will have sex but only after some major breakthrough possibly talking about a straightforward approach from your part that eases misconceptions or reservations (8oSrx)

So in short. I think it's possible but at the moment they consider it somewhat taboo, yet not due to disinterest and just the situation, perhaps they misread you. If the formalities are settled down I think they'll go for it for the fun of it if nothing else. I don't see it being emotional but I see them being interested in pushing boundaries as long as you are too. They feel protective over you on principle by the situation but they have a broad interest in you.
>>
>>38202482
Sorry anon, gotta go. Maybe later tonight if you are still around.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38202567
Q? I just want a 3 day general saturday to monday
>>
>>38202573
Mine is just a love gen for the rest of the month. Starting yours. I'm male single.
>>
>>38202578
Starting
>>
>>38202465
>Magician,tower,king of wands

I think you'll like w the most out of these 3 choices. B is just gonna be a catastrophie if you get that so steer clear of that one
>>
>>38202573
Eight of Swords/Two of Swords R/King of Swords R
You'll be feeling rather confined this weekend for some reason. Not literally but mentally you won't feel great. You may find yourself getting into an argument with someone else due to the boredom or feelings you'll face. Watch out for that on Monday.
>>
>>38202578
Hermit R, Ace of Cups, Seven of Swords, Queen of Pentacles

It seems like a dry period is ending for you but will be ill-gotten. You might sleep with the wrong person or attract the wrong kind of attention by leading someone on. However, if you put in the energy, you have a good shot at bagging someone who you currently have your eye on. If you don’t have your eye on anyone then you need to be careful and vigilant
>>
>>38202559
This was very insightful and I’d love trading for more if you’re down
>>
>>38202617
Maybe maybe not. I'm split about them desu. Perhaps someone new. Thanks.
>>
File: TheWho.jpg (227 KB, 1200x800)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
summoning cheswick
>>
trading
>>
>>38202628
Not with that picture fella. That ain't hot enough
>>
>>38202631
q
>>
File: Capture.png (831 KB, 1272x858)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>>38202632
:(
>>
File: shitwick.png (794 KB, 750x1334)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
summoning cheswick
>>
File: C.jpg (186 KB, 595x402)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>38202632
pls
Will listening to it every night give me what i want?
>>
File: s9urvj86cu521.jpg (57 KB, 720x487)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>38202632
Can you tell me about my next girlfriend?
>>
>>38202657
Yes absolutely need a dish of water though left out in your room or a fountain.

Ace of cups
>>
>>38202672
YAY tysm
>>
>>38202632
why is this spirit trying to help me?
>>
>>38202672
What is her face like?
>>
>>38202668
She is chubby and has almost purple tops with black hair in the top...
Weird intense coffe that isnt good for you...
>>
>>38202682
Cause your super best frens. And he wants to save you from a car accident
>>
>>38202712
U w U <3
>>
>>38202653
Rev fool....
Dont go outside for a walk todai
>>
>>38202723
its ok im a neet i never go out lmao, ty ty
>>
>>38202696
>Weird intense coffe
This is not related right?
I am drinking that coffee everyday more than once.
Ok I am thinking the same. I should drink that way less.

>She is chubby and has almost purple tops with black hair in the top...
She tried her chance two times.
Then tried my chance.
We couldn't do it in three times.

Now university is over I was thinking I will not see her again.
If I can ask more
Am I right are you talking about F?

Thank you.
>>
aq
Should I listen to my gut about these new acquaintances?
>>
>>38202490
There's no one particular person that I'd think is affecting my behavior. Sure there are exes and regrets, but I don't think I am interacting with them in any way let alon basing decisions out of them.

I do get sprouts of depression involving them but mostly when i am feeling lonely. Nothing I can really cut off, i mean if i dont think of them i would be thinking of my high-school ex or whatever fling i have had in the past, part of the course lol. Thanks for the trade though.

>>38202624
Sorry I gotta finish some work but I'll probably do, some readings later tonight, feel free to hit me up then if you are still around.
>>
>>38202693
hiii do u do soulmate readings
>>
File: 956d2-3484243523.jpg (127 KB, 1151x1064)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>38202672
are the w audios detrimental?
>>
trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>38202772
I mean are you with them or stalking them rn?
>>38202784
No why would they be
>>
AQ
is she going to be at the thing tonight?
>>
>>38202812
Omg I see what you see in Cheswick. I get it now
>>
>>38202737
You need try again with her
>>
>>38202804
>>38202803
query? mine is will I successfully achieve my dream physique in the future?
>>
>>38202823
Incel what are you talking about.
>>
>>38202682
What's this guys name again?
>>
>>38202828
what will happen between me and CF this summer, if anything at all? starting
>>
>>38202834
Nobody knows probably keith moon or something
>>
>>38202812
>772
lol I am not with anyone
>>
>>38202825
I would be very surprise if I see her again.
I can't just text her right now.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>38202841
who tf is Keith moon
>>
File: john-e-with-bass.jpg (73 KB, 500x744)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>38202841
Was the other reader talking about d and f?
>>
>>38202848
Sooo stalking got it
>>38202850
You need to text her and see her on the weekend and get laid
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>38202854
I think it's this guy right?
>>
>>38202860
>You need to text her and see her on the weekend and get laid
Ok I will see what I can do tomorrow.
Thank you.
>>
>>38202865
If you dont text her today you wont get laid
>>
>>38202858
What uhh were you talking about
>>
>>38202860
jhgdsfjkdhfd NO STALKING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO MY SOULMATE ISSS
>>
>>38202839
7 of wands devil death rx 2 of cups rx page of sword

kinda feel like people are going to act in their own self interests and resist the work or setting ego aside to make things work, however things won't die, things might not change from what they are. very light stalking or communication.
>>
>>38202875
Its 1:27 am here right now.
Writing her would be a total out of place move.

:(
>>
>>38202892
No it wouldn't obviously you dont love her
>>
>>38202898
Yeah, I fell for her once, now I don't know.
But seeing her would be good, thats the extend I can go right now.

I am not writing her then. I hope she finds love.
>>
>>38202883
They said I have to choose between 2 people
>>
trading
>>
i'll do a few iching reads for the next hour or so. i'll skip next gf
>>
>>38202947
Next baby momma?
>>
>>38202947
will they ask from me to go to that city, live there?
or will I stay here?
>>
>>38202947
hiii how will Thursday's job interview go
>>
>>38202947
Who sent me that energy yesterday? was it S?
>>
>>38202947
will that spell work?
>>
>>38202947
advice that I need to know the most right now or advice that would help me the most right now or what should I focus on right now? I don't feel focused. Thank you, I'm a female
>>
>>38202947
Is S lying to me?
>>
>>38202947
Will I get a flat stomache eating only meat?
>>
>>38202947
Will anything meaningful happen on my trip?
>>
>>38202947
Will I marry f or g?
>>
>>38202947
Next wife?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38203010
Q?
>>
>>38202831
I see what you’re talking about
>>
>>38202947
Next work? Wondering what comes up. Thank you.
>>
>>38203033
:/
>>
File: IMG_5081.jpg (17 KB, 233x302)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>38202812
Who sent me this awful energy?
>>
>>38203030
>>38202828
this one please i got tradecucked
you?
>>
>>38203059
Starting. I just want a love general for the rest of June
>>
File: EnlXGJPWEAAtyTY.png (40 KB, 501x623)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>38201533
Can I get an aura reading?
M
>>
>>38203059
The Magician, Four of Cups, Ace of Wands, Ten of Swords

You are walking an unsteady path in trying to pursue it. You can definitely achieve it if you apply enough willpower but if you end up unbalanced it will go poorly and result in serious health problems. Be careful and consult experts and the people who love you before going forward. And you can always manifest a more preferable outcome, don’t forget
>>
>>38202947
Why do they remove certain people from even entering my life and say it's for my benefit/security?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38202961
26.12 > 52
that's a bad one but it's weird, it tells you you shouldn't go to the interview. maybe something will come up and it won't happen, worst case scenario is you get the job and it's shit but you're stuck there.
keep applying anon

>>38202974
6.34 you expect it will, but it won't give you what you want. you should do it anyway for learning purposes

>>38202977
64.12 > 21
first, your perception of your own life is too narrow. you need to gain some detachment.
i see you're desperate for a change, but now's not the time. don't make actual life altering or dramatic decisions and persevere with things that are already set in motion, projects, routines.

>>38202992
39.5 yeah, at the lowest point you'll meet new friends or friendly people will step in to help
>>
>>38203065
high priestess rx 6 of pent queen of wands 9 of cups

You'll finally come out of your room or shell or the shadows or your mind or whatever intuitive space you occupy away from others in secrecy and will go on many dates. You'll feel happy and confident and charismatic and seductive and people will spend time with you and spend money on you and wine and dine you if you are a woman or vice versa you'll whine and dine a queen of wands type woman.
>>
>>38202947
What’s up with my sleep?
>>
>>38203127
What’s a queen of wands kind of woman? I’m a dude with a girl on my mind
>>
>>38203118
thank you, can you give any other advice on what you mean by perception of my own life is too narrow? I don't understand
>>
Anyone up for a trade? I was cucked earlier
>>
>>38202947
Why do I feel so tired by these days?
>>
>>38203118
>2961
gonna try my best and see what comes of it, if i end up going... thank you!
>>
>>38202947
Please help :( in any way I'd be most grateful even if iching just gives advice.

How much longer do I have to suffer this dreaded infection for still?
Doctors know about it and they just keep spending me elsewhere
>>
>>38202947
Am I going to have sex this summer and will it be with someone already know
>>
File: img_2_1718839192090.jpg (23 KB, 720x466)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>38203211
**sending, sorry auto correct
>>
>>38203154
you're not objective. you probably have issues you're making a bigger deal of than they actually are

>>38203170
your life situation i'm guessing. the changing lines are almost opposite of each other which makes me think you're either in turmoil or pulled in different directions or you have your fingers in too many pots. there's something you'll fail at and something you'll succeed at,

>>38203185
yw anon. i wish you good luck

>>38203211
35 unchanging. a while. sorry anon. you'll be taken seriously when/if it gets worse
>>
>>38202947
>>38202958
I am just reminding you in case you didn't see it.
>>
>>38202947
Will it be good with d?
>>
>>38203233
Checked
>170
Thanks
>>
>>38203233
Thank you, even still this is a big help
>>
>>38203249
i saw it, ignored it because i'm not big on yes/no qs
who is they and why should you move?

>>38203261
>>38203267
yw anons
>>
>>38202947
What actiona will N take towards me?
>>
>>38202947
Can you do a feelings reading?
Please, tell me my coworker (woman) just see me as a friend. We both have things to do and a relationship would be problematic.
>>
>>38202947
What will suprise me next?
>>
>>38202947
are the w audios detrimental to me?
>>
>>38202947
Will I get money soon?
>>
>>38203273
>who is they and why should you move?
a global corparation. they are most likely hiring me.
they have a smaller office in this city.
I asked if staying here would be possible but they gave a round about answer.
>>
>>38202947
Is b going to give in?
>>
>>38202947
Will I awaken spiritually
>>
Trading
>>
>>38203379
Q? Mine is why does she send me things and keep me around if all this bad stuff is supposed to happen?
>>
>>38203379
Will post after you as I was just trade cucked from a trade just a heads up.
>>
>>38203389
General read on my romantic future, next year or two.
For you: Hanged Man, the Moon, VI of Swords. The current state is illusory. You are kidding yourselves and each other. She'll leave soon, but it's good for both of you.
>>
>>38203276
5.3 > 60 limitations and boundaries.might ghost you

>>38203282
she likes you and she's about to make a bad decision, ie try her shot. if you give in you'll have a fried moment of pleasure and then it'll end badly

>>38203295
what are w audios?

>>38203307
33 unchanging
it's an already made decision so i guess they either won't ask you to move or they won't hire you. someone thinks you're inflexible and doesn't like it, try to pretend you are next time you talk to them

>>38203363
everyone has the potential
>>
>>38203415
>you're inflexible and doesn't like it,
Maybe I stress it little more than needed.
Thank you.
>>
>>38202947
When will my current relationship end?
>>
>>38203415
I'm the first one
What if he already did that? Just a continuation?
Thanks also
>>
>>38202947
Should I sleep with g?
>>
>>38203414
Thanks starting now
>>
>>38203424
yw. good luck anon

>>38203425
if you want to break up just do it

>>38203430
damn. sorry anon. yeah, he thinks he is setting boundaries
>>
trading
>>
>>38203450
I set the boundaries with him. It makes sense :D
>>
AQ

Am I on the right path currently? Will the dreams I am focused on come to me soon?
>>
>>38203414
>Page of cups, 6 of cups, knight of cups rx

Well it seems like someone from your past will come up and reintroduce themselves to your life once again. I think relatively soon but it might fall through because of and it not as emotionally fulfilling as you would've expected or hoped.

You will be able to save it but it will take patience.

And damn yea that's the vibe I got as well. Pretty heart breaking but if its for the better than so be it
>>
>>38202947
What is on it's way to me soon?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38203415
>she likes you and she's about to make a bad decision, ie try her shot. if you give in you'll have a fried moment of pleasure and then it'll end badly
I do like her but Idk if I should go ahead.
Thanks
>>
>>38203520
Q? mine is should I go work out today or rest?
>>
>>38203540
Starting
Does M still like me?
>>
>>38203505
4.5 > 24 some sort of difficulty that'll help you in the long run. something related to a bad decision you made and someone giving you a second chance? or maybe you giving someone a second chance and the return to a previous state.

>>38203532
i wouldn't. there's only one good line in all that negativity, you won't make anything out of it
>>
>>38203570
3 of pent rx devil lovers rx

no, feels like the relationship ran its course and there's bad blood
>>
>>38203540
Wheel of fortune, emperor, nine of pentacles
Do the thing you don't usually do, or a secret third option. Seems like serendipity could be on your side by going outside your routine.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38203585
interesting, thank you!
>>
File: img_2_1718751386467.jpg (145 KB, 720x999)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>38203574
Thank you so much, I think I know exactly what this is and I'm expecting it.
I Ching fascinates me a lot, I wish I understood it
>>
>>38202947
May I ask what NR feels about me currently? I'm female asking about a male
>>
>>38202947
Will I stay friends with J on the long run?
>>
>>38202947
WHat does n think of me ? ( he is male i'm female )
>>
>>38203597
Gook magic? It's not fascinating its just parables from some fat gook on a mountain top
>>
>>38202947
How will things go with my landlord.
>>
>>38203574
>i wouldn't. there's only one good line in all that negativity, you won't make anything out of it
Damn.
Thanks
>>
Aq
Should i send him a pic of my pics?
>>
>>38203662
Tits*
>>
Trading
>>
>>38203662
Yes.
>>
>>38203676
Q?
>>
>>38203689
General for the rest of the month?
>>
>>38203698
Starting
What does S think of me?
>>
>>38203597
pet shop of horrors, nice
it's not hard. i use dekorne's book mostly

>>38203606
were you asking about nr a year or two ago?

>>38203619
12.4 > 20 you'll do something and they'll want to cool it with you. this probably happened before, so you can observe the patterns and avoid them.
don't take this the wrong way, but are you autistic?

>>38203620
4.14 he ain't the one

>>38203645
give me the context of your q

>>38203651
yw anon
>>
trading
>>
>>38203698
King of pentacles, five of pentacles, page of wands
The next four weeks will start out with you feeling financially secure....which will lead to a splurge. But this looks like whatever you spent money on brings new life into your dayto day.
World, six of swords, queen of eands
It seems like you do manage to unload some baggage. It seems perhaps like you make a new friend.
Seven of cups, empress, knight ofcups
The month will end with you in your feelings. Seems like you will be popular and have many things going on, many choices to make. But one choice will stand out.
>>
>>38202947
Is there something with my money that she wants me to do with it? (vs. do nothing)
>>
>>38202947
Will he be with me longterm?
>>
>>38203736
>19
Maybe...but haven't been diagnosed.
I think they like me, but I...want to be friends ;_;
>>
Trading
>>
>>38203798
Q?
>>
>>38203808
would going to see the play in town by myself this evening be a good or bad overall experience? should I go? You?
>>
>>38203736
Probably lol (I need all the help I can get)
>>
>>38202947
How is my general health looking
>>
>>38203815
Starting.
Please do
>>38203727
>>
>>38202947
Was that her?
>>
>>38202947
Will j love me?
>>
>>38203815
King of swords reversed, sun, page of cups
It may feel weird to go alone. But it seems like just mustering up the courage and going will work out. It will be a good play amd you may run into some people to talk to.
>>
Cheswick you need to step up the trolling this is pathetic
>>
>>38203838
high priestess 2 of wands rx 7 of swords rx lovers rx

I'm getting that they're seeing you as someone that is going deep within themselves in secrecy and isolations, reassessing themselves, their relationships, their choices, how they approach obstacles, their strategies, someone trying to obtain mystical wisdom about these things and it currently hibernating in the darkness brooding.
>>
Trading
>>
If I don’t reach out to O am I going to lose my chance? Don’t know what they want
>>
>>38202947
What is a thing that will happen soon in my life?
>>
>>38203819
i remember you. did you end up talking to him?
>>
Aq
Wanted to know if SZ has sexual feelings for me?
>>
>>38202947
What will be the thing that brings K back?
>>
>>38202947
Was he too tired to talk to me today?
>>
File: IMG_7101.jpg (185 KB, 1044x1170)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
What is something I need to know?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>38204036
query?
>>
>>38203972
Q?
>>
>>38203967
funny cat meme i like it
are you still here?
>>
>>38204116
Do I currently know my next lover? who? yours?
>>
AQ
Can I get one card?
>>
>>38204195
>knight of pentacles
there u go
>>
>>38204250
Thanks, love you
>>
Trading
>>
>>38204325
query? ok if mines occult?
>>
>>38204328
Yeah I do occult. My Q is if I should try calling again tomorrow or not
>>
>>38204338
mine is, what will he do for me? will he do the things I asked or something else?
>>
>>38204351
>10 of wands, 8 of pents, king of pents
>overarching: 5 of pents

He will do as he is asked but due to your poor wording and lack of clarity of mind he will lead you to ruin, which will feed him your energy. This will have good effects in the short term and disastrous effects in the long term, sapping away whatever progress you had made. Sorry anon, but this looks like something you don't want to negotiate with
>>
>>38204395
I only have him a little portion
>>
>>38204338
knight of pentacles, hermit, 2 of swords, lovers
you're told to try a different approach that is more real, because the phone tomorrow would either not get picked up or will leave you dissatisfied.
>>
>>38204442
Trade again? What approach to take? Or should I let her approach me first?
>>
Aq

Day 28 of June, will i finally gonna called up?
>>
>>38204449
yeah, but I'll need you to repull the cards and not interpret for my first q, just focus on the intent "Pull the cards for anon's query to be interpreted by anon" for my first query.

And my second that is to be interpreted by you is: is there a significance to these repeating numbers I'm seeing? especially 2255
>>
trading
>>
>>38203897
If O is a male. Yes you will. Better say something or he'll find someone else.

If O is a girl it doesn't matter
>>
>>38204516
Query?
>>
>>38204473
First:
>queen of wands, 3 of pents, 7 of wands, page of pents

Second:
>10 of swords, king of swords, queen of wands, 3 of cups

It’s a big sign of something falling to the side to make way for a new mastery of yours. Lots of good signs here, seems like these signs are pointing you in the direction to seize social and networking opportunities primarily. By doing so you will move out of your current lot in life and into a more meaningful one
>>
>>38204533
man all your reads are so off. But no worries I will still do your query
>>
>>38204449
queen of cups, 7 of cups rx, 2 of pentacles rx, 3 of wands
cards say you're way foo focused with your intent on her, a lot more than she is, she doesn't even care as much. You're being dreamy thinking something good would come from letting her approach first.

4 of wands rx, 9 of cups rx
with her there isn't really a chance for you to feel safisfied with the results. You'll probably just think fuck this bitch after a while and move on.
>>
>>38204556
Hey, trade?
>>
>>38204569
are you good?
>>
Trading Real quick.
need to know something
>>
>>38204602
I receive positive feedback for my rune readings and it’s the method I plan to perform with. Drop a Q if you’re interested.
>>
Trading currently.
got a couple q's

Can do Biblomancy and tarot
>>
>>38204618
sounds good, what will this entity give me now that I've done the offering. Will do the things I asked? wbu?
>>
>>38204607
next thread
>>
>>38204631
As a birthday present, my husband wants to take me to a store where you can consult to have a custom perfume made. Would I have a successful end product if we decide to do this?

Starting.
>>
>>38204627
can I get biblomancy general? what's urs?
>>
>>38204642
havent done that in a while but lets see

Did MS ever do that art or did i get fucked?

Starting,Link your post if thread is kill in new thread
>>
>>38204639
hermit, king of wands, 9 of pentacles, ace of cups
it seems as though your husband will notice that you're very unsure of what to pick and will keep looking, he then will take command and just keep convincing you that a bunch of his choices will make something good. Finally you will have something that you enjoy because your husband has convinced you that they'd smell good on you and that will make you very joyful and emotional.
>>
>>38204642>>38204656

did MS ever do that art or is MS doing that art/will do it or did i get fucked*

im being retarded tonight
>>
>>38204627
Q? I want to know if I should text T today or tomorrow
>>
>>38204667
5 of wands, 3 of wands, star rx, knight of cups rx
hahahaha you're cooked. He will give you something very shit and tell you that that's what was agreed upon and would charge you if you wanted something changed, so he either will do fuck all effort-wise or basically not do it at all. I'm thinking the former.
>>
>>38204642
"after the event:that was counted--concrete,unmistakeable evidence of an act of falsafacation"

"in the end the party would announce that two and two made five,and you would have to beleive it."

Doesnt look good for your freedom/persons Like someone in your life is going to drag you down with them.
but this is a general for the rest of the year as you didnt set a time frame.
SO
it looks grim sorta,Someone or something will pull your stings to make the puppet dance.
there is a possible out but it will take great will.

But could also be the world crushing in and expecting X or Y of you but i don't get that if much,More a motherly or female figure fucking you over.
escape.

But mostly down in the dumps and semi-content energyis whats dug up here,a uneasy peace
>>
Trading
>>
>>38204725
Q?
>>
>>38204729
Am I on the right track with my project?
Yours?
>>
>>38204694
Figured,She MS went completley quiet
i already lost the money so who cares
they also have another name if you can check that or if it's the same deal "DY" Same person btw
I can do a trade for the second name/allais if you care or clarifyer on your side
>>
>>38204631
Jera, Nauthiz (inverted), Ingwaz

You’re starting off very positive with Jera because it’s literally about reaping rewards. Whatever you’re getting in return from the entity isn’t a necessity for your survival, it confronts a deeper issue, something you’re longing for and your reasoning has a lot of backing. I can’t quite tell if what you’ve requested from the entity is self development or monetarily related.. I’m getting the sense that it’s intertwined. One will affect the other while the main focus of your dealings was probably spiritual and/or mental enhancement. I see you reaching your goal, just a waiting game from this point forward. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>38204737
I need to know when I should take action regarding my desire. Starting
>>
>>38204663
Aww thank you! I’m a scatterbrain that goes back and forth like mad. Kinda worried about going in there and the employees thinking I’m crazy. As for my husband, he’s very decisive and relaxed so he’ll probably take the lead at some point.
>>
>>38204745
Ten of swords reversed, eight of wands, seven of wands reversed
I would say in the coming couple of weeks. Spend some time researching the best course. But don't convince yourself to do nothing! There is a danger here that you wait too long.
>>
>>38204737
Lovers, 9 of cups, queen of swords, ace of pents

You’re mostly on the right track yes. I recommend you keep going with what you’re doing now even if doesnt’t look super certain. Just stay committed to what you’re doing and the result you want will happen, you really can’t mess up with where you are right now
>>
>>38204762
Wow, weeks? I was thinking days at most, like no later than Monday…
>>
>>38204780
I think the best time window is after a few days and into a couple of weeks. As if doing something right now might be too hasty.
>>
Trading
Wanting to check something from a different name on something

Biblomancy or tarot
>>
Trading
>>
>>38204738
How about you do the clarifier? and I decide based on that?
>>
>>38204807
Q?
>>
>>38204744
I think you are correct and have done a very good job interpreting it as it is mental and spiritual but that will affect me greatly monetarily too!
>>
>>38204813
Anything specific you want calarfied,helps as generals are vague and i hate vague shit.

Same Q but with "DY" for me on the art

Shot me the Q on what specific to be clarafied
>>
>>38204828
Phew you made me nervous with the “are you a good reader” lol. One more trade?
>>
>>38204840
>>38204813
same q but DY instead of MS on the art
for my Q*

ffs i can english at fucking all today
>>
>>38204842
well it's just that the last guy was so noticably off that I couldn't be bothered with him but because I'm nice I gave him another chance...
what's your query?
>>
>>38204854
ok, how about a read on my sex life until the end of the year?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38204866
Yes, I figured :)

There’s 2 different general directions that I want the perfume to go in. Out of those choices, would option EG or S better?

Q?
>>
>>38204889
Is the female entitys' deal still going? will she get me the things I asked her?
>>
>>38204876
Query
>>
>>38204873
BRUH

well fuck it,lewd query.
"but today,Supposing that it could be somehow resurrected from it's ashes, the photograph might not even be evidence."

You'll smash but not as much as you think i get at least three women,one chubby (or fat) and a burnette or blonde,nothing much more at all or that noteworthy seems it's all.
i dont feel any hiv or aids but you could have a scare but be good.
Basiclly less passionate sex and more self destruction type sex/sex life.
Wise men would say seek help but that young colt like energy wants to fuck wants to run,be wild again.

overall good but not that good or not as good as you think.

"Rash" was chapt...careful bro
>>
>>38204928
man fuck your reads. you're delusional to think I'd only fuck 3 woman in the span of 6 months.

>>38204840
hermit, 7 of wands, 5 of wands
literally the same fucking outcome, what do you expect from these "artists" ? why pay for art if you can just draw a few lines ane tell AI to do the rest
>>
>>38204898
Berkana (inverted), Laguz (inverted), Jera

It seems that the deal isn’t ongoing at this stage because she feels as if you haven’t done enough for her. This is an entity that has a lot of needs and expectations, similar to a high maintenance girlfriend except she wants you to really get creative with the ways in which you give back to her. Whether she’s open to future negotiations with you seems a little futile honestly because this failure to initiate on her part is just something she’s going to likely be prone to continuing. She doesn’t know how to get what she wants so she’ll continue to get frustrated. There’s a bit of manipulation from her, but it seems like mostly a communication error here, a bit of ego on her part and you lacking in some capacity.
>>
>>38204974
Those were the most noteworthy if more come and the only ones i was able to pick up on
but be careful with sex man

thanks for the read wanted to double check that shit
>>
>>38204170
Yep I am checking in now
>>
>>38204889
EG and S are both terrible choices, your husband will have a much better mixture, trust in him and weigh in on his opinions
>>
>>38205010
I just contacted them and I don't believe they were under the impression you mentioned. You must've picked on a different entity or something...
>>
>>38205096
Thank you, will do.

>>38205107
Gotcha. I just got into a disagreement with my mother in law right in between readings and I feel like it might be affected things. Sorry about that!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38205124
I already know, she told me that.
>>
Aq
Will he like my hair?
>>
>>38204974
"only" lol bro why u lyin here it's anonymous just admit you dont fuck at all
>>
>>38205197
Oh wtf. Are you serious? What was said exactly?
>>
trading
>>
>>38205241
where exactly is this projection coming from, anon? You're right what's the point of lying to anons that can divine?
>>
AQ

One thing that will happen soon?
>>
So I noticed people are making bowls out of crystals other than selenite such as carnelian. What are these used for since they aren't cleansing and charging like selenite?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.