[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

PARANORMAL LOUNGE GENERAL /PLG/

Welcome weary travelers, this is a thread for the paranormal community to chill, relax and grab a beer.

So cozy in and let your opinions and thoughts be known. Say hi to other weary travelers and tell your most harrowing and fun adventures.

This is a thread for paranormal entities and enthusiasts alike.

18 plus to enter to keep chat mature and to encourage deeper conversations.
>>
What is the best supernatural creature in yalls opinion?
>>
>>38216387
Wolpertinger (or Mothman)
>>
>>38216387
me
>>
>>38216398
Mothman is a favorite of mine. I used to live near NJ and PA. Interesting place the Northeast.
>>
File: image.jpg (2.47 MB, 3088x2316)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
Hey guys. I’m spending my vacation well. Blunts coming out.
>>
>>38216398
Mothman is dope
>>
>>38216413
Me personally I like the jersey devil. I always thought the lore behind it was pretty. Mothman is said to protect people who see it.
>>
>>38216404
And what type of creature are you?
>>
What are the metaphysics behind creating an alternate reality or dimension? Frm my understanding all one would need is a bubble of energy large enough to self maintain. Any thoughts?
>>
I was wondering if infinite realities do exist, how does one potentially cross the barrier into a new reality and visit those realms in the physical. Thats what we should be talking about.
>>
Yo chandy buy me a haunted beer that comes with a special powers if you drink it
>>
>>38216466
Funny we found a "arg" about moths a few hours ago...
https://www.youtube.com/@theMothSays
https://www.themothsays.com/

https://youtu.be/C2cMG33mWVY
>>
>>38217894
im going to take a percocet. then probably another in 20 minutes and a third in an hour or so
not enough to die but enough to upset my stomach into vomiting
>>
>>38217942
I stopped doing pills a while ago. Tho I would drink with the right person.
>>
>>38217925
Interesting to say the least
>>
File: firefox_6qWo0pOa7j.png (170 KB, 457x226)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>38217967
Certainly beats analog horror...
>>
>>38217973
I have a fren that does analog horror ironically.
>>
>>38217959
Im just bored and it passes time :/
>what is light and where is laughter
>>
>>38218007
Ive got too much to do, you could write a book and having an Amazon Kindle author account is free.
>>
>>38218032
Just took the second percocet
I deleted my amazon account a while back. Im tired of big companies and all their data
>>
>>38218055
Are you male or female?
>>
>>38218055
I think percocets effect the male body and female body differently. Let me know your doing ok in a few.
>>
>>38218145
>>38218171
male. Im alright
>>
when people actually abuse painkillers they take 4-5 and often will crush it to a power and mix it to a concentrated liquid that they inject
>>
Any haunted castles for sell for like really cheap discount price? Preferably with a huanted cemetery nearby.
>>
>>38217925
dude moths are awesome, i love moths :)

desu who doesn't love moths? they're like one of the cutest and coolest insects ever
>>
File: socool.gif (1.36 MB, 249x195)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>38216387
I like esoteric spiritual creatures like angels and other similar incorporeal spiritual beings
>>
I was joking around with a coworker that I was spending so much time on a forklift that I was merging with the forklift. I jokingly told him I was “dabbling in esoteric forklift-ism” as a joke… but now I can’t stop obsessing over it because I spend more time with this machine than human beings on average. I am become forklift
>>
>>38216387
Golem. Imagine jizzing into a statue's mouth, along with the names of people you don't like and profiting from it.
>>
>>38218521
Yeah im fond of fae, angels are interesting but fae really peak my interest at times.
>>
>>38218541
You dah forklift man
>>
>>38218171
took the third. Im going to sleep now with an open mind to let any entities take me over
>>
>>38218988
Sounds spoopy
>>
>>38218657
whole thing sure sounds jewish
>>
>>38220009
Its very Jewish. I would make the golem an anime girl with big titties instead.
>>
>>38220254
What wrong with jizzing in a barafag statue of stone's mouth?
>>
>>38216365
I'm trying to design a ghost or similar paranormal entity for a personal artistic project. Any /x/fags here have some favorite examples or design elements to take inspiration from?
Can't be translucent because I'm too shit to draw that.
>>
>>38224129
This one's pretty cool! ob

the kinda faceless and gaunt look is pretty cool, like some the rake shit yk
>>
>>38222097
To me, the male form is made for performance, while the female form for fun. I have no enemies...not really, so I've no need for a golem that can crush a man's very soul. Plus, brown animu girls are hot.
>>
File: FF1rq4yVIAQhXUm.jpg (46 KB, 828x867)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
the house is haunted, how do I calm down the ghost and/or get them to move on out of here?

I've lived here most of my life with my family and noticed only small things that happened only every now and then, doors closing and opening, non-electrical objects used by themselves, footsteps
small, but weird to see, stuff

it wasn't until high school that I actually saw the ghost
I remember what she looked like almost exactly, but she had no face
the way she stood and the air when she appeared was angry, like an annoyed older sibling

nobody noticed anything so no one believed me
after I moved out they started noticing things themselves
doors slamming, stomping down the stairs, the cat getting scared at night scratching at the door
they're convinced the house is haunted but it doesn't sound like the ghost I've noticed
I moved back recently, I haven't noticed anything besides some heavy breathing and a strange dream a few nights after, but apparently it's been fucking with my family's doors while I'm asleep

Do I say a prayer for them? Light some candles? Ask them to go to the light?
I'm kinda lost
>>
Hi, thinking of hexing some people
>>
>>38225788
Thanks anon! I agree about the gaunt look, if you haven't seen the horror movie Mama that's an all-time ghost design.
>>
>>38226580
not worth it. it will come back and hit you 3x what you send out. its also crazy to think magic / spirits are real but god isnt and that he wont make you answer for it.

do people really believe in spirits but not god? or do they just do more evil thinking they are damned anyways?
>>
>>38226648
Oh, god is real, but it's far more abstract
>>
>>38226541
I guess if the ghost has lived with you and your family for most of your life, they're almost like an honorary family member no?

Try being nice I guess.
You said they seemed like an annoyed older sibling right?
How would you deal with that if they were flesh and blood?
>>
I'M WASTED ON POTTERS PREMIUM VODKA GUISE
>>
>>38216461
stop jacking off
>>
>>38216466
I like the style, what was the prompt?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.