[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What if heaven/hell is solitary? People imagine it to be a big gathering of all saints and sinners in one paradise/punishment but what if its completely individual and solitary?
>>
>>38224892
A lot of people have visited it/seen it, I think we can trust that for the most part all those who have been there have said it is not solitary.
>>
>>38224892
God harasses, terrorizes, abuses, threatens etc me constantly every day, he never leaves me the fuck alone and there's no reason to believe the afterlife will be any different
>>
>>38224892
If you don't plan for this possibility, you are not a philosopher.

However, all human minds have the capability to hallucinate, to the point of being indistinguishable from reality. That is one of the major factors in keeping humans safe, to be honest.
It doesn't make sense today, but give it a couple years, and you just might learn about the mesh networks of defense that involve consciousness.
Only the deepest black projects really probe the min-max of conscious capability.
>>
>>38224927
"god harasses me every day"
i think those are demons. you might want to get that checked out.
>>
>>38224892
Heaven and Hell are eternal realms. They can be accessed anytime. There is no goal in Christianity. Christians themselves will never be perfect like Jesus. We are all sinners. It's important to remember that Christ paid for humanities sin. So if you murder, steal, rape, or conquer, you are forgiven by God, but not mortals. Success is the best revenge.
>>
>>38225007
Protip: the yahweh entity claims to be sovereign. If demons are harassing you it's because god finds it amusing and he allowed it

also bible does not discount god ruining your life for arbitrary reasons or whatever he feels like doing. job got his life destroyed because he and satan wanted to play bets.
>>
>>38224892
it really is, because the illusion of ego dissapears there
>>
File: 1718924437938488.jpg (1.79 MB, 1808x2560)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>38224892
I just want to take care of sheep forever and have Him check in every ten years or so
>>
In Heaven you join the Communion Of Saints
>>
>>38224892
"Heaven" isn't strictly an accurate term for what people are referring to (a.k.a. "new heavens and new earth" (mentioned in Isaiah and one of Peter's epistle)), but it's easier and less verbose than saying "new heavens and new earth" every time.
>Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
>Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
>II. Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Hell is destruction of the wicked.
https://www.thetruthabouthell.net/
Sodom was destroyed with everlasting fire, you can visit the ruins, they're not still burning. Obviously the everlasting describes somethign else and you need to study more to understand (or you can quit studying, find an excuse to scoff and mock, and harden your heart and live a life of sin, evil, and hate, and perish like some in this thread do).

>Ezekiel 18:4b (...) the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
>Ezekiel 18:20a The soul that sinneth, it shall die. (...)
>Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The wages of sin isn't "eternal conscious torment" -- it's death.
>>
>>38224927
>>38225727
God plainly told you how to make the devils flee from you,
>James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
and in most cases people invited the devils into their lives by practicing occultism or paganism.

You just want to condemn God to justify your life of sin and evil and disobedience to your Maker. It's always moral issue why you people hate God of the Bible, and you never get this hateful over any false world religion or their idols, I wish you could at least be honest about this for once; but why would you guys be honest? The Bible plainly says you're all liars.
>I. John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>>
>>38224892
>What if heaven/hell is solitary?
That is the preferable outcome.
>>
>>38227994
>The wages of sin isn't "eternal conscious torment" -- it's death.
We also have this prophecy:
>Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Which couldn't be true if "hell" was a place where people are suffering in pain for eternity. That link covers it and many other verses on this, including those verses which people claim teach eternal conscious torment (a parable is meant to teach a lesson and not be taken literally (e.g. wheat and tares) and "their worm dieth not" doesn't mean their soul, that's eisegesis and Ezekiel plainly says their soul will die)
>>
>>38228032
Thank you biblical scholar anon. I never knew that about hell and death of the soul.
>>
>>Isaiah 65:17
>>Isaiah 66:22
>666

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.