[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 143561634113.gif (3.28 MB, 500x375)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB GIF
So what's the deal with vampires? Are there any bloodsucker experts here? How do you become one?
>>
File: pepe.png (340 KB, 724x450)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>38231776
Last thread mentioned Groveanon revolutionizing vampire discourse on this board yet at the same asking why he is being suppressed and the thread mysteriously disappeared be careful...
>>
>>38231776
The vampires don't want more vampires. Food is scarce for them now. That's why they're trying their hardest to squeeze every drop out of the cattle they have left. Starvation is imminent for them, soon all they will have is an eternally empty hunger.
>>
>if it is mainstream, then it is obsolete
As simple as that.
>>
>>38231825
HUH
>>
>>38231875
Yeah definitely big no we got enough schizos here already.
>>
>>38231831
There are enough hangarounds and self entitled prospects willing to give blood and they aren't vaxxed, don't worry.
>>
>>38232213
Let me know when you find what the poison tastes like... until then... enjoy.
*wink
>>
>>38231776
Step 1. Find the bald man.
Step 2. Be thin and already have the powers of manipulation.
>>
>>38232534
if you're balding as a vampire you might as well just walk into the sun
>>
>>38232548
That's gold.
>>
File: vam.jpg (39 KB, 416x580)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
reminder...
>>
>>38232684
Just imagine being the kind of person who would pay money for this.
>>
>>38232733
>This vampire spell guarantees that you'll become a real vampire! You'll live forever as a creature of the night, with the ability to control humans and drink their blood. It's an ancient spell passed down through generations, known only to the most powerful vampire lords who keep it secret.
>Once you know the spell, you become immortal, living for centuries and commanding other vampires and humans. During the transformation, we'll stay in touch because the desire for blood will be strong. You'll start avoiding sunlight. But the best part? You'll have a much longer life span as a vampire.
>I've seen this spell work successfully many times.

LEGIT RETARDED FUCKS
>>
File: Mao_Zedong_in_Yan'an.jpg (22 KB, 300x382)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I am here to do more than eat and shit!

I can’t ask for a meeting because that may count as an invitation which is allegedly bad, yet at the same time no one in my locale with juice has decided to be sporting and take some time off from nibbling on their supermodel harems in order to provide answers on their own volition, and when I run into anyone I can’t speak to them and they just always fucking leave in a hurry.
Nothing cool has happened in months, no deliciously terrified minions, no high octane encounters with stone killers on my six for reasons unknown, no more of me causing a stir just by showing courage hitting the streets and unintentionally showing up somewhere, nothing and after so much sublime sexy action I'm really bored simply nothing compares.
what do

in b4 linguistics-chan makes another settlement joke that goes over everyones heads.
>>38231825
It hit the bump limit and was archived, he isn't being suppressed or whatever at least that way. No clue why he's apparently an obsession of some people tho.
>>38232152
Haha
>>38232733
I can't believe there is anyone that stupid, it is probably just money laundering.
>>
File: No it didn't.jpg (705 KB, 1080x2126)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
>>38233039
>>
>>38232684
>60% off
wow what a deal!
>>
>>38233096
Dude was a total gaslighter saying it was archived.
>>
>>38233373
Probably got paid by glowies.
>>
>>38231776
I don't think they're real anon
ghosts, spirits, and strange creatures that wander the woodland shade? Definitely
Vampires? Nah
in the off chance they are, I don't understand why anyone would consciously choose that existence
living to 80+ years mortal sounds boring, potentially living till the human race is long dead and to the sun burning out sounds mindbreaking
>>
>>38233373
No, he's just mad nobody will meet with him and give him the fang bang. You know how those New Yorkers can be.
>>
>>38233448
You can always KYS if the ennui gets too bad. Thing is I think there may be better paths to immortality that don't involve the drastic weaknesses of the vampire.
>>
>>38233448
You just kill yourself if life gets boring.
>>
>>38233907
>>38233716
they never get it
>>
>>38234168
Bro that anon has been saying that shit for months. At least he isn't claiming Vampires are Deadpool level immortal like before.
>>
>>38234205
Anons have been saying this for 10 years. They never understand that you can just kill yourself if you get bored.
>>
>>38234254
I suspect they have a religious component in their thought process that they aren't disclosing because they know it would sound idiotic. Something along the lines of if you live forever you will never get to meet Jesus.
>>
>>38231776
vampires in a nutshell:

try to guilt trip you with bs so they can have a (((moral))) reason to get your blood

and thats the bible
>>
>>38234328
Kek.

Communion is definitely a vampiric blood ritual if nothing else.
>>
what happened to cindy
>>
>>38234568
She got bored and disappeared.
>>
File: 1694267854458535.jpg (63 KB, 420x540)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>38234719
>>
Hey guys its Cindy, your fav 100+ year old vampire troon larp poster.
>>
>>38231776
Vampires wake up the primal coomer in me
It's like how male spiders, mantis, and the rest live to get some bug pussy before the female cannibalizes them to death
Call of the void.

the sexy, sexy void
>>
>>38234778
I know the feeling. The alien from species makes go crazy
>>
File: pool1712158172329904.jpg (36 KB, 408x409)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>38231776
its spiritual dummy; the bloodsucking is just physical representation of the physical reality. Though, cannibalism and murdering seem from what ive seen to be dedicated forms of vampirism but really not on too much of a higher level then other things such as destroying people through trauma programming (gore posting for example is already a soft version) or even softer things like raves and amusement parks.

Simply put a rave and amusement parks for example are ways for you to kill yourself and those around you without actually doing so bodily; thats vampirism. You lose yourself in very intense "experience"/sensation whilst your spirit is dead. There are demonically possessed people who have lost the light of God within them and so to not be in constant perpetual infinite existential suffering of having betrayed themselves and everyone around them they have to steal small slivers of light from others which are captured in their physical existence in various sorts (emotions and thoughts are the most powerful). The weird thing is how this spiritual reality works is really they can only steal from you if you allow them to, if you give up your own spirit partially as they did and so hence vampires must suck blood from wounds. But its spiritual, not physical; they suck of your spirit/existential basis (its death specifically) not just your body which is just flesh and not tied to your free will and doesnt have infinity within it like your spirit does. Flesh (emotions, thoughts, everything not just blood) given up of its spirit is a vampires food; spirit can only be given up of your own free will.

Do you see how there is a real you and a real me behind this post and we can attempt to bridge the seperation between eachother? thats spiritual action and what vampires detest. Its also prayer at its core.
>>
>>38235132
>>
>>38235132
nah
>>
>>38235132
but that's boring
>>
File: crash test dummies.jpg (18 KB, 308x464)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Look at vampires like the teachings of Christ. I mean we could assume there were vampires alive all that time ago. So observing behaviors of "Vampires" we take them with a grain of salt. You would not want to be a vampire, vampires don't even want to be vampires. Also no-one in your family that you are aware of is a vampire so FAT CHANCE LOSER!
>>
>>38234764
whens the last time you washed ur feet?
>>
Everything in this thread is literally true.
>>
>>38233716
>>38233907
Yeah that's fair, I guess I just don't see the appeal of living long in general
is it having an eternal appearance of youth?
>>38234205
haven't been on this board in years anon
it's probably just a common thought
>>
>>38234764
Omg girl share your newest vampire girl talk
>>
>>38234568
She realized her "vampire" story had too many holes. She got busted.
>>
File: x9IUjPl-1152161799.jpg (50 KB, 669x1024)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
>>38233373
Oh quite to the contrary, in that i’ve even acquired a bit of splinter that won't quite work its way out in the form of several creepy renfields who seem to be a touch displeased after I figured out what they were likely planning on doing to grove and explained it to him.
I haven't ever had a problem with anyone, In fact I even liked them however they seem to still have a residual bother that is evaporating whatever respect existed instead of being professionals about it and moving on like we did.
I thought it would be different, that there would be no fucking shit smeared on the door handles but it isn't and probably has many of the same people on board.

The nerve, to snipe at me and suggest that it is about sex as if anyone sane would have a dating preference for chicks that can twist off their head no matter how amazingly hot they are. I mean I suppose I wouldn't say no, but good god.
>>38233096
I didn't see that one and thought you meant the previous general, my apologies.
He's more or less fine by the way.
>>38233398
That'd be a nice cozy position, far better than what we usually experience which is stark horror at every turn like playing minesweeper on Ukrainian difficulty.
It has its moments though and even long after realizing we didn't actually start whatever this is I wouldn't ever give it up.
You have one life to live and if you're not a pussy and having nothing to lose then it might as well be dangerous and exciting.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (71 KB, 739x415)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I'm an Ancient Vampire, Darius SULLA is my name. I think you'll find I am quite the adversary mmhuahaha.

You pathetic 4channer mortals will never be chosen to join our ranks, I have so much knowledge In my artillery that you will all find it impossible to defeat me.

I had to suck noble cock in Ancient Rome every day!!!! That was until one fateful night a strange visitor paid for my services....
>>
>>38231825
>Groveanon revolutionizing vampire discourse on this board
lol. lmao even. gr*ve is a cancer on this board. a LARPing loser of the highest order.
>>
>>38233907
>You just kill yourself if life gets boring.
You have to be a vampire to do that?
>>
>>38231776
How do you become a white person?

You have to die first anon.

My people ate the death cap mushroom and became zombies. Turning white.

That why we smell terrible.

We are the living dead.

Vampires are the living dead. White people are vampires. We are undead anon.

That's why we have religions of heaven and hell... of the after life and spirituality.

Because we are walking ghosts.

We aren't going to suck your blood anon. But we do like eating flesh. Steak (beef) is good.
>>
>>38238805
You should be ashamed of yourself seriously
>>
>>38239098
>>"I have no pussy and feel shame."
>>
>>38239219
You will never be a lolpire.
>>
What a fucking creep wtf
>>
OH NO YOU WHORE DEMON GODDESS
DON'T SUCK ME DRY OF MY CUM BLOOD
DON'T BITE MY PENIS JUGULAR
>>
>>38231776
dunno but that girl should drain my nuts
>>
>>38239279
I'd be happy to be a humble lolcow desu
>>
File: 1703922783062010.jpg (45 KB, 524x720)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
i miss cindy
>>
>>38241156
im still here, just busy trooning out
>>
File: IMG_6111.gif (21 KB, 300x169)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
I miss the schizos asking for adamar or talking about Kabbalah and obscure biblical figures while making bad metaphors about dancing and wine cups. I miss Cindy. I miss the larpers. I miss the weird questions about certain cities. I miss the bullshit threats. Grove can have his secretive discord channel. I just want to see more of the fantastical larping. Who on here has fangs?
>>
>>38241541
2015-2020 was the golden era of vampire posting it never recovered
>>
File: ishygddt.gif (1.37 MB, 264x264)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>38232684
>47 reviews
>>
>>38231776
Dr. Stephen Kaplan was the world's leading vampirologist. He studied people who claimed to be vampires. Dr. Kaplan founded the Vampire Research Center back in the 1970s & did a great deal of research into the vampire phenomenon. At the time he was alive, Dr. Kaplan estimated that there were about 500 vampires globally.

According to Dr. Kaplan, vampires are humans who choose to drink blood. They live a long time, are usually very attractive & charismatic, with a need to drink human blood. They claimed to drink blood two or three times a week.

Dr. Kaplan said that there are many vampires in the world & a great many live in the Great Lakes area, as well as the Los Angeles area.

He also studied werewolves.

Anyway, there are no supernatural vampires. Just weirdos who enjoy imbibing human blood.
>>
File: Untitled.gif (214 KB, 300x169)
214 KB
214 KB GIF
>>
>>38232733
>>38232925
Obvious money laundering operation.
>>
vampires are time travellers.
only vampires can survive travelling through time.
or the very act of time travelling turns them into vampires.
>>
>>38231776
Who's the girl in picrel
>>
>>38242127
Brittany venti
>>
>>38231776
Why the fuck does no one know how to become one?
>>
>>38243103
Because we don't want any more, there's enough of us and our food is already scarce asshole
>>
>>38243217
SCARCE? 8 BILLIONS???
>>
>>38231776
what a cutie..
>>
File: pmsiylwo217d1.webm (1.24 MB, 600x668)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
>>38241650
Pretty interesting guy, anon. I looked him up and it seems he was one of the first to claim The Amityville Horror was a hoax.
>>
>>38243902
this looks demonic
>>
>>38238184
London? That is if you are still nobling on knobs.
>>
>>38243344
you can't just go out and suck somebody off like you would and get groceries... I myself mainly venture into nightclubs to suck. I also have to change the rotation everytime so no one sniffs me out.
>>
>>38244536
What!? London? I've been there many times, I don't see what that has to do with anything.

....The Stranger entered my room and threw a few gold pieces at my feet. His huge glistening undead vampire cock stood at attention.

He slashed my arms and told me I had to make him bust before I bled out or he would not save me.

I sucked Magnuses cock so hard that I stole the very power from within him. I become one of the most powerful vampires to exist instantly and my maker lay dead on the floor, like pile of dust.
>>
>>38244613
Do you still suck cock?
>>
>>38244627
>>38244613

Why ask gay questions?
>>
>>38246358
Vampiric traditions
>>
>>38246358
if you are a vampire there is a inborn gay trait in you and that's a fact
>>
>>38246741
Vampires only drink blood from sexy women or virgins.
>>
File: 1705917849918152.jpg (54 KB, 720x721)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Vampires who hide in the shadows to suck cock disgust me.

I do it in the open and suck cock on stage with my rock band. Making an Ancient scream whilst your fangs shred their devilish hog is indescribably pleasurable.

After 300 years of sleep you have alot of needs to satisfy....
>>
File: 1463094938363.jpg (4 KB, 250x140)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>38231776
Are there any vampires on /x/?
I mean real, true vampires. I am.
I had my awakening when I was 17. After a night of hanging out with some friends, I was visited by a vampire. He called himself Triumverus Caer. He came in through my bedroom window and spoke to me about his ability and his council.
He placed his hands upon my chest and I soon felt very cold. I dropped to my knees and looked up to him. He grabbed me by my neck and sunk his beautiful fangs into it. Oh, the feeling of such power coursing through my veins was almost orgasmic, I passed out from the pleasure.
When I awoke, there was a small scroll on the floor in front of my body. I sat up slowly, my whole body was dead cold. When i reached out for it and read it. I understood it completely. This is strange because it was written in Latin. It told me about my newfound powers.
What are my powers you ask? I have the ability to withdraw the energy from your body. A psychic vampire. This kind of vampire is special because I can still go out in the sun and have a normal functioning life. I feed off energy instead of blood.
So, here I am now, I've had my powers for little over 3 years. They're great. I'm in very high respect of the elders and I've become a sire to a few of my own underlings.
Pic related, It is me.
>>
>>38248259
we are making this guy into a real tulpa
>>
>>38248259
Don't listen to this pretender, real vampires suck cock. It's how new vampires are made.

I remember 900 years ago in Rome, Marius filling my anus full of 100 fresh olives and then sucking me so hard, that when I reached the indescribable peak of orgasm. I shot all the olives out of my anus and filled his mouth with undead seed.

Reading these posts from fakers and pretenders gives me so much hateful energy....they are lucky I don't pay them a visit.......
>>
all the chicks in the scene are either fat and nasty of some tranny shit. The ones that are cute are either insane of shooting meth, pass on both.
>>
>>38248988
Are you tall, handsome with a big D and a full hair line yourself?
>>
>>38249003
uhhh.,...,,.
>>
File: nero-gen-hghgh-14.jpg (2.5 MB, 3000x4431)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>38249663
>>
In summary, you could say that even females are on the menu.

700 years ago I remember watching this voluptuous red headed godess of a women bathing..I was outside hovering 20 feet in the air watching her through a window.

I entered in through the window and sank my huge cock into her glistening hairy red pussy....

I awoke a few hours latter with my head shaved and tied to a chair. She was a vampire hunting, she was a witch...and waiting for the sunlight to come through the windows and destroy me.

I broke free from the chair in an instant and fed on her neck and tits until she expired!

HA! SHE UNERESTIMATED MY POWER!
>>
Any vampires from belgium?
>>
>>38250477
They meet here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puv7HZVBdfw
>>
>>38250750
seems legit bro
>>
No.38250750
>mother of darkness.
that's another name for my wife. interesting
she is one of your kind.
but hasn't lived there in years.
so this is flanders district.

lol in the shithole of the netherlands.
must be in the south west
that place has been a dump for eons
thought it would be in the north in linwood chateu

if you see frederick the brit tell him dory says hi.
tell him i forgive for agiancourt.
>>
>>38251569
Agiancourt, hmm yes...I remember that place well...well, I did 300 years ago...

Lestat and I would spend hours sucking Dory's tits and then forcing her to suck big black slave cock in the chateau.

Why we were quite the rascals hehehehe
>>
File: Tiffany_Valentine.jpg (75 KB, 316x316)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>38250399
Are you a vampire? Wanna fuck my pussy?
>>
>>38238551
sometimes larpers get spooped for various reasons
>>
>>38251735
>>38238551
How does grove larp at all? He does not claim to have any powers or abilities whatsoever lol
>>
>>38248259
What? Vampires? Where?
>>
File: 1416-742x1000.jpg (140 KB, 742x1000)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>38231776
https://youtu.be/NI5SdAUV8Ok
Redheads with squinty eyes prefer social media fame over their divinity. The price of beauty is more than you thought. I feel you cannot awaken to your birthright unless you're a 6-7 with few friends.
https://youtu.be/BM8tf9DPT4U
>>
>>38251749
Dunno, I was replying to the guy that said it.
I know little of them beyond name and topic.
LARP might be the wrong word, from what I understand it isn't live action or role play. Bullshit might fit. It does for a lot of people on /x/.
>>
File: IMG_20240628_083355_235.jpg (479 KB, 1280x960)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
The day after I left my mom's house (because I'm not emotionally stable and need to be around my mom half the year) a snake tried to attack her dog. My spiritual awakening was characterized by me killing snakes that tried to attack our dogs with bb guns. I'm ready to be a skin changer like Bjorn and kill all reptiles and goblins.
>>
>>38252280
The snakes used bb guns? Wtf
>>
>>38252374
https://www.theepochtimes.com/bright/3-year-old-remembers-past-life-as-snake-gives-verified-details-of-encounter-with-hunter-1703236
I've seen that sun and cave exit. Then the world told me I'm worthless. Humanity is the real cave. I am the murdered snake awakened.
https://youtu.be/Mol8jRg_y_U

https://youtu.be/-u9kNtGDUY0
>>
Hmm?? Why yes....we vampires are indeed bisexual.

Cock or Pussy it doesn't matter.

200 years ago I was becoming increasingly homosexual...that was until I drank the blood of my first Chinamen, that yellow creature set ME STRAIGHT!
>>
File: Calvinpilled.jpg (12 KB, 229x220)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>38252464
Tara after you led me on and ghosted me idgaf anymore. I won't pay $1 for a month sub of reptilian collective that you work for. Give me back the soul you stole.
https://youtu.be/bVI2Aayf5O8
>>
>>38252552
Imagine being God of your reality and betraying it because your friends might find you we "weird" if you bare your fangs.
https://youtu.be/AThcMJmiTXI
>>
>>38252552
who the fuck is tara
>>
>>38254616
Im not sure but 61,6 may have part of It
>>
>>38254616
Her gematria is 320 which is the fundamental frequency of the universe. I think she abandoned godhood to have a career
>>
File: IMG_20240628_145334_356.jpg (760 KB, 1920x1080)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>38254789
https://youtu.be/LamIUbIYqwM
This planet is a hologram, so is the sun. I'm reaching my lightning point.
>>
what about Cenhelm?
>>
>>38255542
he founded the world's first gay bar
>>
>>38231776
Vampires are no match for Deep State killer toothbrushes https://youtu.be/36wmoxFZMoI
>>
>>38251651
You previously claimed VTM contains some accurate info. So is the origin of vampirism related to Abrahamism (mark of Cain or perhaps something else)?
>>
Why the fuck am I meeting so many turks, I've never met any at all and suddenly boom here they are and they can't resist chatting with me.
>>38248988
Oh yes such a shame, a sun damaged not-so-cute tranners at a larper event chatted with me for almost 30 seconds before I noticed she was not just an ugly woman, was it just dark or am I losing my finesse...
There are always two attractive girls at those larper groups, exactly always not one but fucking two of them so they can more easily get you off balance.
I don't understand how this concept could ever go out of fashion to such an extent, but I suppose the main problem is that the people in the scene from decades ago are still in it.
I wish I could have been there back in the day, allegedly even the awkward guys were getting laid it must have really been something.
People in general are so fucking boring and uninteresting these days, and no sense of adventure let alone true courage to face down the forces of the universe and look good doing it.
>>38251749
The funny thing is that all he did was post the story, it was other people who came up with the idea that she was exotic.
>>38251651
Lestat, a real person, amazing.
The history books say there wasn't slavery in mainland France then, so they are wrong? Who is this dory? I would sooner kill myself than allow such an undignified situation to occur.
>>
>>38251651
You were born In 2004 in ohio or something stop larping
>>
>>38255542
The Origin
>>
>>38231776
>Jews
As the saying goes......

"Somebody a toucha ma spagett !!!"
>>
>>38255542
gay hobbo who molested stupid kids and told them lies about vampires
>>
>>38255594
>>38258739
>t. Stalks vampire threads waiting for a Cenhelm mention then immediately spouts gay lold8rh
>>
>>38259063
>t. Cenhelm malding
seethe and cope
>>
>>38259085
And there she is again. If Cenhelm triggers you so much then filter it lol
>>
>>38259095
If people saying Cenhelm founded a gay bar triggers your little homophobic feelings so much then filter it lol
>>
File: smug.jpg (193 KB, 1580x1080)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>38259063
Are you one of his victims? So sorry to hear that anon.

Do not feel ashamed. You dont have to deal with this alone. Please seek help.

Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) to be connected with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area.
>>
>>38259230
He touched me in funny places
>>
>>38259131
>t. Blade Bearing Queer
>>38259230
>t. NTG
Lol
>>
>>38261321
>t. Adamar schizo
>>
File: 1710979287055093.jpg (53 KB, 720x593)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>38261321
I heard rumors that NTG is actually Selena Gomez. Can you confirm that?
>>
>>38261774
It's a man
>>
>>38261952
Grove is NTG so he's a man after all? Good to know.
>>
>>38261952
She is a man
I am a man
I think we are getting somewhere here
>>
>>38262031
>Grove is NTG
Interesting theory
>>
File: giphy (16).gif (1.07 MB, 400x225)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>38261952
Wtf
Who is the brown girl I have been jacking off to and using as my screen protector?
>>
>>38261716
She pretty much abandoned him at a time when he needed love, protection and guidance, and he is clearly in much emotional pain because of it.
I feel bad and wish that I could help him find her.
I hope that she is still alive, she sounds like a phenomenal woman.
>>38262096
Nah, grove has a lot more courage than they ever did and so he goes to physical locations and that is one of the things that makes him different and special.
>>38262207
What movie is that from? It looks like "Night Teeth"? Not a bad movie per-se, but it has nothing on the excellent films from a few decades ago like Blade and Underworld it probably should have just been a TV show or miniseries of sorts.

There has been a recent shortage of vampire films and media and VtMB2 is gonna suck not in a good way I would much rather play a charmingly broken hardsuit labs version than a woke dishonored clone.
Remember that devs always show you the best part of the game, and some crappy repeating warehouse section is thus their personal best. The humanoid enemies look like zombies too which is silly and not lore accurate.
>>
>>38262633
>What movie is that from
No ideia. I searched for hand disintegrating on Google and got that
>>
>>38262701
If you watch this a vampire will make you a woman tonight
https://youtu.be/j35zChYxQW8?si=j1tRzi3qukl5xt7g
>>
>>38262633
Adamar wants you now.
>>
I do appreciate Grove going to the vampire ball. That was a good /x/ moment. The few pictures he took were pretty interesting.
>>
>>38231776
That is a complex answer to a simple question. There are but most of you refuse to listen. That depends on which type you wanna become, some you can others you can't without already having potential to become so.

>>38235132
Partially true, but missing pieces to expand on the totality of the subject known as vampirism. You're pretty close though, good work.

In my case i am a vampire, though i to my knowledge ain't immortal. Then again, i have a knack for flying in the face of medical science as i should be dead right now based on what's actively trying to kill me every second i am walking. Told i shouldn't BE walking, at best i should be on a bed somewhere writhing in total abject agony unable to even speak. Worst i should be dead, as my body literally shouldn't be functioning in the shape it's in on the micro.

But i am not JUST a vampire, that's merely one aspect of my being. One aspect of what i am, not even a significant portion of what i am either. Much like how you're an ape, but not JUST an ape.

As to spiritual components of vampirism. I was built purposefully for a similar but much stronger form of it to be inbuilt natively into my very soul. When i was forged part of my weaponry architecture houses functionality that is essentially what vampiric souls attempt to imitate with their own but fail to reach the same level of breadth of power. Vortexes trying to be black holes, basically. The Creator designed me this way for a reason. We were beings of renown, stood tall as giants among the infants that's you. When we moved the whole realm we were in churned in our wake. And anything in our path got devoured and sheared apart under the weight of divine darkness.

You think the Creator only dwelt in the light?

I never lost my divine spark, it was never visible to begin with as yours is. Our purposes differ albeit are parallel.
>>
>>38236731
NTA but it's been months since i was last here too. Been busy.

It would depend on the type of vampire ya are whether you age. Some do some don't, immortality isn't assured with vampirism. That's another mechanism responsible often woven into specific subsets of vampirism. And even then, you aren't Deadpool immortal. You just have superior regenerative properties to nominal and your genes repair almost perfectly thus you stop aging past maturity. I could imagine if the attributes for it are in one's genes but latent, if they came into contact with certain types of vampires that may be out here whom possess a contagious retroviral form of it. They might "turn" IE their latent attributes are brought to active status. But it's a mere hypothesis on my part with what i know combined with potentialities based on that knowledge.

I haven't seen real examples, of that scenario. But it's not outside possibility. Merely not observed yet by me this life.
>>
>>38238184
Kek. Hello Darius. Remember me? Lucious?

Nice to see the little male whore from the 5th Legion barracks whore house around the corner still kicking. How you been?

I wasn't a customer of yours, but we shared some drink and talk when we had time off between our duties.

I'd give you a hug and swing you around like an old friend, but we're a few hundred miles apart minimum. Nice to see ya ain't just a ghost though. Kek.

If this is a LARP, shit i guess you just coincidentally LARPed as someone real. Kek.
>>
>>38241541
Had fangs, sadly i lost my teeth and they didn't grow back. Kek.

I still have the raw bite strength to hurt people though and tear through a steak. Told my bite feels like a thousand tiny sharp teeth than the prior fanged sharp toothed ass shredders i had prior when they were in good shape.

I even have left little pin pricks on people, from my "teeth" which i also didn't expect. Either i have very tiny teeth that only come out when enough force is applied or i just bite REALLY fucking hard. Or both.

I don't NEED fangs though, i can just tear someone's throat open with my nails if i wanted. They're more like claws, than nails anyways.

No i ain't LARPing, honestly i wish i didn't have the cons of being a vampire. Would make life far easier to live. But we play the hand we're dealt, eh?
>>
>>38232684
This looks like bullshit designed to siphon money out of gullible fools. Or to launder it. Or both. Kek worthy but likely not worth reading/consuming as information.

Funny as a joke though, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>38264293
>vampire who doesn't even have basic regeneration to regrow lost teeth
bruh....
>>
>>38249003
NTA but yes, tall, told i'm handsome/hot by women and men and got a full head of hair.

I am honestly shocked, i have been cat called by women out of cars for being a nice looking ride twice now while out at night. I'm honestly a bit perturbed by the attention. Not used to such interest. Kek.

Usually it's terror, not horny.
>>
>>38264293
Seek sunlight, faggot
>>
>>38264357
You do realize growing teeth back isn't gonna happen even if you ARE a vampire right? If they've been ripped out root and all. There's nothing to regrow.

And the genetics behind regrowing teeth like a crocodile or shark is RARE in humans. Inherited from their relatives and long lost in the general populous. Vampires included most times. Why do you think being defanged is such a bad thing to most vampire societies? It's because you can't get it back once lost. Because teeth aren't like skin, or muscle, or even most bones. It's built to be repaired not regrown.

But hey, guess you are just ignorant of basic biology and para-biology. It's okay Anon i won't hold it against ya.

Then again maybe it's 'cause i am always starved and not actually feeding to the level i should be, told that's likely why i am in such bad straits and my regenerative ability is so inhibited.

I have literally had burns on me that would take weeks for you to totally heal from and it took me 2 hours flat. So obviously my regenerative ability is HIGHER than yours. This actually shocked the dude witnessing it and he flat out said i'm a fucking vampire. Hadn't told him of my vampirism, he just put enough pieces of the puzzle together is all on his own.

>The regenerative ability.
>The corpse-like appearance.
>The lethality to sunlight.
>The obvious speed/strength advantage despite being skeletal.
>The presence.
>The spooky shit that happens around them.
>The utter lack of fucks given even as someone's trying to beat him to death, as if the blows aren't even worthy of note despite the dude breaking his hands trying to break his face.
>The unreal inhuman durability in combat.

And more, saw it all over the course of a few days living with us as a guest. MANY people have concluded the same, over the years. I am merely just accepting what's self evident. Nothing more. Kek.
>>
>>38264451
Vampires can literally regrow EYEBALLS and LIMBS. You are not a vampire you are a schizophrenic faggot with a "I wanna be special" complex.
>>
>>38264368
It's lethal to me faggot. I literally have medical papers and lab testing to prove my claims. On my medical chart.

It's literally SO self evident i don't NEED to explain it to my doctor, he KNOWS. Hard to deny it when the skin biopsy was borderline explosive upon exposure to sunlight's most harsh wavelengths. Kek.

I can't go into the sun, and it's getting more intense in recent years making it even harder. First i thought it was me getting more sensitive to it for whatever reason but apparently it's not. The sun's just being extra asinine towards us the past decade.

I CAN go into sunlight, for a time. But it WILL kill me eventually and causes genuine pain alongside visible signs of damage during the exposure.

I have literally been SEEN having my skin fucking fly off like ash as i am exposed. Just flakes off like ash in the wind, it's not ash but floats like it and is ashen like it. It's dead flesh too damaged to stick on me thus it flakes off.

Top layers of skin explode, inner layers inflame and burn. Immune response kicks in, and then i gotta deal with shock and/or stroke/heart attacks on top. Alongside toxicity building up from my body attacking the fucking SUN and catching itself in the crossfire like a cat trying to catch a laser on it's ass.

It's highly infuriating, but sadly there's no cure or even treatment available other than to avoid the sun and keep feeding to keep the symptoms less severe.

Feeding makes the symptoms more mild, even had borderline negation of it when feeding in extreme amounts. Sadly i haven't had proper feeding sessions in many years and what little i do get is barely enough to maintain let alone repair properly. Main reason is because i refuse to devour innocents just to feel "better" if i can help it. Even if it has objective physical boons for me to do so.
>>
>>38264456
Have you SEEN a vampire do exactly that? No? Then how do you know?

Vampires are examples of human limits pushed to it's absolute limits. With a bit of help from old blood and spiritual fuckery. To put it simply. Not some magic bullshit fiction fools pulled out their ass.

I never wanted to be "special." Either. You think for one second i wanted to deal with all the shit i have? No, i wanted to live peacefully and just vibe. But no, i ain't so lucky. The whole reason these things were latent for the most part is BECAUSE i wanted to be "normal" but being a fucking monster i don't get to BE normal.

Fate had other plans, so i had to roll with the punches and play the hand dealt to me. All in all i think i've done pretty good given all like me are dead. I've held out far longer than most expect and proven to be far more stubborn. Kek.

Just wish i could have a normal fucking time, you think i enjoy waking feeling nothing but pain nonstop? Only release being when i have fed or taking opiates to numb it and short circuit my undead body's attempt to scream in protest at me forcing it to move?

I don't enjoy my "life" at all. I wish i could've had a normal life medically and socially but i wasn't lucky like you. Cherish your normalcy. It's better than you might think in a few respects.
>>
File: hathor.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>38263404
Well now that would certainly be fun and interesting and one can only imagine the social dynamics.

I understand why she did what she did in terms of it being quite a good thing if the alternative had been a risk of dying without having an ancestor thus continuing a linage of such power yet I can't help but ponder how his life would have turned out if he had a good solid decade of being in her arms.
Nowhere near to such a degree but I do know what it is like to be nothing less than captivated with the gnawing urge to find something now that I am seduced and caught up in the game.
I do not understand for as to why someone would want to kill her what could possibly have promoted such a conflict?
>>38238184
>>38264250
Provide some cool stories of your alleged time in Rome, we are terminally bored and in need of entertainment.
>>38264564
Ah yes yet another "born" vampire who willingly submits himself to examination by normal doctors.
> "Its so self evident"
Run along now and come back with a better larp next time.
>>
Have you guys ever heard of vampire pirates?
>>
are vampire boobs different from human boobs? do they lactate blood?
>>
I have often thought how it'd be like if Nosferatu in the style of VtM were actually real. I've always been an outsider because of my looks and I think how nice it might be to be part of a brotherhood of similar outcasts. Keeping each other company for eternity, fucking around exploring abandoned urban places, honing our skills hunting and skulking around. Maybe occasional LAN party with all the Nosferatu bros in the maintenance tunnels, play some Terraria.
>>
>>38265461
Alright i guess i could tell a couple.

There was that one time we got ambushed by barbarians in the east campaign led by some prick with a scarred face. Was pretty pompous. Sent us a letter demanding we kneel and surrender our weapons. After "encircling" us. Well we turtled up and bashed our shields all the way through their back line after cutting their legs. Was pretty funny watching the dip shit run on his horse before getting sniped by our archers on a step nearby. Which managed to sneak around their own scouting units via packing light and sparsing themselves out. Camo themselves in desert dirt and keeping low. They looked like sand worms when they came back about to us after the battle. Was pretty funny.

There was also this other time in another era of Rome where we had to go north west to try and take some territory from the Germs. Oh boy that was a slog. Least it wasn't hot like the above story. But swampy as shit in parts, some of our companies got bogged down and others got ambushed. Others, well they just went missing. No clue where they went. Fucked if i could tell ya. I do know one woman was stupid enough to come running at us while we marched in with nothing but a pelt and spear and got immediately speared in turn. She was taken as slave by our commander. Wound up being a fairly decent concubine in the end. Though a nasty temper, once she got to know us better.

The other barbs that ambushed us weren't so lucky. Most got slaughtered and we carved up north to the east, by the end an entire range of hillsides belonged to us. Took a lot of building of roads and shit to really hold it though. But i didn't see the completion of most that.

I was too busy pressing forward, until i retired with Veteran status. And fucked off to a farmstead and grew cabbages. I still enjoy cabbages. Even if they offer me little, it reminds me of those simpler times.

I also ate people, in both points. Was good at my work so while not accepted it was tolerated.
>>
>>38266052
I do apologize if that is vague, it's been so long i couldn't tell you all the people i knew then. By name. Was a long time ago, i only registered Darius because the name rung a bell. Sure you can understand, i doubt you knew everyone you met at 4. Why would you be expected to remember everyone at 99? Let alone 2K years post meeting.

But there was a few times that was funnier. Less martial. There was this one bar we used to take recruits to and order the most potent drink possible. And we would play a drinking game with 'em. Many legions did this, was sort of a rite of passage after awhile. Didn't HAVE to do it, but doing it made you more quickly accepted as peers.

In my case i could hold my drink, but didn't partake in it often. I preferred water and salt. Sometimes, rarely. I drink that with modern ingredients to remind myself. What we used then was a almost clay cloudy rock salt for such things. White salt was expensive, and pointless to use for that reason. Better to spend that on equipment than luxuries. The rock salt we crushed with the hilt of our sword and sprinkled a bit into our canteens.

As to other things, we often hazed the recruits a bit. Sometimes we would put a coin under their bedding and when they sat down it would poke 'em. Make 'em think a bug or something got in their bedding. Only to be happy to find a coin. Tended to do that to those we liked.

Those we didn't, well they didn't last long anyway. Least when at war.

I look back on both lives fairly positively. Even if the latter with Darius's presence was in the collapse. Or right at it's cusp. Shit was gonna kick off, but we did our jobs. Today i feel the same pressure, shit's gonna kick off soon. I feel it, but ain't sure exactly where them coin and bones will fall.

I actually have shown ability to recall and use combat experience in fights too. Some things stick better i suppose, better given i drilled thousands of times on that alone.
>>
>>38266098
I NEVER liked Christianity once adopted by Rome though. Stayed Pagan until the end. Though i didn't worship any gods either i was on good terms with 'em all.

I often made offers to Mars and Venus though. Love and war. Venus blessed with a wife both times, same soul too. Mars granted me victory by luck and i did the rest.

Was a good time, i didn't worship either though. Merely dealt in commerce. I give you X, you give me Y.

They tended to react to me with a bit of reverence due to my even tempered approach to 'em and tendency to treat them with respect while not groveling to them. Least that's how it seemed. Kek.

Sucks what happened in the dark age, though. Fucking Christians. Yeshua Hesi was alright but while shit was going south the evils were corrupting our beautiful empire from within the whole time. Each time they made a major pull we beat 'em back best we could but in the end it was a losing battle i guess. Rome fell, after being fed upon until she could offer nothing left to these scum.

Now they do the same to YOUR empires. I see. History seems to like reiterating things.

As to vampires to stay somewhat on topic here, there were ones in Rome too. But differing bloodlines. Some pure some not, the latter our foes.

The former, made for good Legion men. I was one of 'em. Hardier than normal men, lower maintenance and so long as they didn't suffer a death and revive their issues with the sun was minimal and easily mitigated by simply not removing their armor during daytime.

I got along well with my compatriots, despite my proclivities. Hell they even relied on my knack to butcher their lines with my fists if i had to.

Often i was in the vanguard. When i was a mere recruit, due to my aggression and outright brutality. Told i must be a son of Mars with how battle lusting i was.

I mellowed out more in my older years, but was not oppose to teaching the foolish the errors of challenging a veteran to the sword.

Vampires have always been.
>>
>>38266146
Back to Rome. I really appreciated the fertility festivals that would happen around the winter and spring equinoxes.

Can't tell you all the nuances, but there were gifts exchanged and lovers courting would slap each other with meat and hide. Was funny, especially in my older years watching the youngsters run around like chickens after you flick pebbles at their ass.

Was in good fun though, the gods smiled upon us too. Which was comforting, another thing we would do is execute traitors and heretics. Usually those which were condemned for crimes involving murder, rape, ect.

Often offered up to Jupiter's little brother. As well as fresh fruit for his wife. And notes from us apologizing for the foolishness of our actions in life. Which were burnt so the ashes may reach the infernal realm.

I often wrote my darkest deeds on the field in them, asking his people to tell my foes they fought well. And perhaps next time we can be friends, if the situation permits.

Many of us actually did consider reincarnation a thing, too. But it was iffy on the exacts. Lot of chatter and i wasn't a monk or disciple so i didn't hear much on that save for the random monk getting chatty with the old Legionnaire.

There's also when i served as a mercenary later on, but that's a whole other era much closer to now with far less happy an ending.

I died in both lives fairly fulfilled. I sired progeny, to carry my legacy. My wife was happy, and our servants/slaves loyal and content. I felt i made it pretty well then. By sword and shield, blood and iron.

We did horrible things sure, but the barbarians did too. So it evens out, least until Christianity took hold. That threw things far over the peak in just utter needless pettiness. Sure there was pettiness but not to that level.

We had barbarian villages in our borders too, so long as they didn't cause problems the legions wouldn't crucify them. Pretty simple.
>>
>>38266221
*Big brother. Fucked that up, hah.
>>
I hope that wasn't too much, you got me reminiscing a bit here. Wish i could show my memories on video/audio feeds and have them saved as videos. Would be neat to share to others, like yourself. Show you what various parts of Romania looked like back then. Was beautiful, truly beautiful. Few other sights i have seen rival or eclipse her as to places.

>>38265461
As to the other thing:
I didn't tell my vampirism as that obviously, so the doctors only got partial images of what i'm dealing with. I knew better than to show all my cards, just needed a sanity check to make sure i am actually dealing with this shit again or not.

Turned out yes i am, it's one thing to know with your own eyes but seeing such a cold clinical breakdown of the same effects described. Tends to be more cementing.

If i were LARPing i would make up something cooler. Like i can fly, or some other nonsense. Unfortunately i'm not. While the pros are handy the cons are insufferable. Rather just have flat out superhuman ability, but i ain't so lucky to win those lotteries. Kek.

Guess those monk types debating about being born again here on materia has been answered too. Given i'm here, in a whole other body many times over. Kek.
>>
File: ruh roh.jpg (59 KB, 618x776)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>38231776
I want, no... NEED vampussy in my life! Please lord almighty, gimme a hot vampire gf.
>>
>>38266052
>>38266098
>>38266146
>>38266221
Very appreciated!
Can you tell something about strixes?
>>
>>38267224
So you are just gonna believe all that larp, huh?
>>
>>38267966
can't wait to hear your vampire tales Cindy, youre so real and for sure a vampire.
>>
I INVITE ANY AND ALL VAMPIRES TO SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT SO I CAN BEAT THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU ROLEPLAYING FAGGOTS
>>
>>38268601
No, I am tired and I can't die. It's all so tiresome...
>>
>>38266296
On the small chance this isn't LARP I wanted to let you know a teeth regrowth drug is being tested. I doubt it will ever make it to market due to big dental but you might find it on the black market someday.

https://www.engadget.com/the-worlds-first-tooth-regrowing-drug-has-been-approved-for-human-trials-174423381.html
>>
>>38266296
Can you confirm or deny the existence of any other types of supernatural/mythical beings/phenomena?
>>
>>38268851
Yeah, I don't want teeth growing inside my asshole. I will give it a pass
>>
File: pepe lets do it.png (300 KB, 550x535)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>38231776
You have to first practice by sucking adn.

Male adn.

and by that mean cum.
>>
>>38269216
Semen vampires are hot shit nowadays
>>
>>38231776
Vampires are nothing more than Jews. Look it up. Not a joke.
>>
>>38267224
You're very welcome, i don't really get to share such memories anymore.

Hm, Strixes? You mean Stixirs? The night birds? I think those would be owls now right? Or you mean the folkloric omen? Yeah, to day men that's a omen of misfortune before battle. If the owl's on a tree nearby chilling it means your unit is bound to by the fates to suffer losses. Whoever the bird flies over will be carried off to Pluto's realm before the day's out. For night walkers, though it's a good sign. Means we're assured a kill. Though whether we meet our end is iffy, for dishonorable men regardless of what you are. If the owl's screeching at you and attacks you, and has black feathers. Means the infernal ones loathe your broken oaths and you're running out of time to make amends before you are dragged down to face your fate.

As to the actual immaterial beings, of similar name. They were daemons, of a sort. Messengers, and at times enforcers. Sinking upon the guilty and the fallen all the same but the guilty got claws dug into their soul. The fallen, were carried off under materia into immateria unto infernal to go wherever they may.

I was more concerned when ravens were spotted, myself. That was more grim an omen, owls can be but it doesn't always mean really bad things for us. Ravens though, anytime we spotted a murder of them or more in our wake before even fighting. We knew we would at best pay dearly for victory, at worst suffer crushing defeat. When crows, or ravens were spotted we got more jumpy than owls.

'Cause they were more clear in message: Many of you are about to die. And we're here to feast on your bodies.

Some thought owls were witches in guise too. But i never really considered it, when i saw owls i was fairly kind to 'em. Would even toss some of my rations at them to munch on too. My comrades often thought i was appeasing the spirits to pass over me. I guess i was in effect given i never fell in battle those lives.

Was that satisfactory?
>>
>>38231776
Drink juice cunt.
People and animals have theor blood for a reason and it's not for some fetishfag "to suck" while they play their stupid games
>>
>>38267322
I'll say it once more, i ain't Larping. All i have told is true. You can doubt all you like, but it's true.

Those in my life close to me know what i am, far more than i have told here. And have seen what i am capable of.

Remember when i said vampirism isn't all i have going on?

I have literally split the fucking sky, for lolz. Remember the outbreak in April this year of tornadoes and shit? That was me. Showing my irritation and not holding back that irritation for a little bit. And it's far from the sole example.

It's also something others have noticed about me, when i get truly irate. The weather turns south fast, may not be immediate. But the longer it takes the worse the hit generally. It's another reason i prefer to keep my emotions in check. Because most of you get angry little things happen. I get angered, truly irate. And entire towns get fucking leveled.

For example: The tornado outbreak this April. That was me. Showing and flexing my muscles as it were. Taking out my frustrations on the idiots that refused to fight when told by fate and their own instincts.

I try to avoid that but that was a time where i said fuck it. Fuck 'em. Let 'em feel the consequences of their stupidity. I'm on break trying to quell the tide.

And oh look, entire towns got fucked and whole states had multiple rampages at once of titans of nature. Almost like something let them loose, eh?

Admittedly it's harder to generate such things from scratch but those same folks have watched a whole ass lightning storm manifest out of thin air before coming from behind me when i got angered far enough. So it's not off the table, just harder to happen innately and naturally without direct conscious cause from me.

I'm no slouch, is what i'm saying. While i have limited effects in my current state of being here. I am still capable of parlor tricks, and shenanigans.

Again, it's no larp. I simply understand reality better than most of the deluded murder apes instinctively.
>>
>>38270447
>For example: The tornado outbreak this April.
You're a schizo. The way you are SPAMMING blocks of texts and just babbling to yourself already reeks of that but now you also cause tornados. The belief that you create world events is typical for schizos.
>>
>>38268851
Neat. I figured that would be researched eventually but i will likely pass on it. As the risk of it fucking me up in other ways is high. Especially early on.

But it's nice to see them doing at bare minimum research into it. Neat.

As i said i don't need my teeth to fuck someone up. Though i miss my old teeth when they were at their height, i don't really need 'em.

I got plenty bite force to makeup for it, and my gums are actually stronger than when i had 'em. Kek.
>>
>>38270484
Kek. You really think you can argue with me? I've seen the radar follow my tune hundreds of times now man, it's easy to discount until you see it play out real time. And all that were with me also saw it, both those close and even those that i hate but happened to be there in the moment visiting others.

It's easy to call bullshit on such things until it's happening in front of you.

I'm not saying i have total control, what i am saying is i have far higher influence over such things than i should. And can use it to my vantage.

I have literally done this so many times, that those close to me actively rely on it to keep them alive when shit gets real here. THAT is how many times it's happened and how obvious to those witnessing it i CAN do it.

I also don't "believe" anything, i don't operate on faith or belief and never have. I know, or i don't. All else is hypothesis to be proven or discarded as the data dictates. I KNOW i cause weather fluctuation because i have tested it countless times over many years. The extent of it absolutely is unknown but what is known is far above what is nominal for mere humans. That's something that has even gotten outsiders to notice, even if unwittingly in the case of the weather men slack jawed at the oddities i cause at times.

The others are standing or sitting near me and watching the radar with me. Utterly confused when i actually shift shit and change something so potent as a weather front as i have. From a strong gal of strong cells, to a shattered remnant of mangled clouds. All within the span of minutes once in range. This has happened so much, i can't deny it. And am now actively trying to figure out it's limits. Kek.
>>
>>38270530
Yea vamp physiology sounds like it might mess with things and >>38269098 could be right. Certain cancers create tumors with teeth as an example. If you guys have a bit of a network though I would say it would be worth getting a low level vamp to try it out and see what happens.
>>
>>38270605
Get a name so we can filter your schizo spam, thank you.
>>
>>38270605
Some vamps get to be frikin xmen lol
>>
Pourquoi cherches-tu des ombres et des monstres? Boire du sang et voler des cœurs. Rien ne change.

Zrodený v krvi a ohni. Dar túžby a bolesti.

Kanımı içeceksin. Benim isteklerime hizmet edeceksin. Sonsuza kadar iç. Sonsuz armağanımı kabul et.

Σάρκα και αίμα για πάντα.

إنها مشيئة الله للهروب من الشمس.

Ein Wiesel schleicht durch die Schwarzwaldnacht.

La lutte résonne dans l’éternité.
>>
>>38266146
You're a roman? I have a doctrate in roman history, perhaps you could give me some knowledge only a roman who lived back then would possibly know.
>>
>>38271168
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Ass
>>
>>38266221
>Around
no they happened on the equinoxes, the roman caladar was advanced enough to track these.
>offered it up to jupiter
even the romans questioned the gods and you're larping that you've met them

speak some authentic roman latin fucker
>>
>>38266296
>if i were larping i would make up something cooler
no you wouldn't, you tried to larp with someone else but left yourself a backup, "oh you're accidentally larping as a real person" gtfo if you think anyone here actually believes you, this is coming from someone who believes they talked to entites on ayahuasca, even you have failed to parse my suspicions by your lack of perparation, the weather stuff was good, the best way of telling a lie is to mix in a little bit of the truth, you're obviously a fan of history but I could make up much more authentic details having an actual doctrate in roman history, I bet theres some truth to this that you actually believe, but you weren't born in ancient rome loser
>>
>>38270447
thats the worst thing about larpers, their pride, they love to believe they're actually fooling people, maybe they even do, but imagine thinking there's absolutely no harm in disinformation, none, totally consequence free, not that you give a shit either way. If you're a real roman write me something that wasn't drawn on the walls somewhere (ill know) in a local dialect, while you're at it give me a little faliscan, if you were in the infantry you'd have to speak at least a little, how about you translate the phrase "live action roleplay" into ancient faliscan, I'll wait
>>
>>38271101
no chance he speaks any of these languages he's a larper, watch him run to google translate, he might even translate it back and forth until it makes sense both ways "oh im sorry my ***** is rusty", if he can write something in ancient faliscan, something there's no online translators for but could be brought to a college if people here dont trust me would be the best way to prove this is bullshit, but he wont because he cant
>>
>>38271170
the first thing any larper does when questioned, run to wikipedia, how fitting
>>
This is an insanely schizophrenic thread. The “vampire” who claims to control the weather with his superpowers is faking it or something man. That power is limited to God himself. To say that that person never experienced any depression and just kills people with the sword is hardly admirable. And to live 2000 years and not have any remorse is detestable. Immortality doesn’t exist, that’s ridiculous. No one can prove anything. Scientists can’t even prove consciousness or reality. All we have are measures of reality with mathematics and physics. In the past, there have been some rules about maintaining your vampiric status. I’m only 24 years old, and I enjoyed LARPing as a vampire but I never was one. I have never consumed another person’s blood. That would be ridiculous to do so in this current time. Vampires are not to be trusted. Another thing is that God or the Devil can turn you and you wouldn’t know it unless you found a way to consume another person’s blood. I’m not a professional vampire hunter, but I have read many forms of media about vampirism. It’s amazing how many LARPers mention abilities when there really are none. Majority of abilities are subjective and can be considered hallucinations. Why doesn’t a so claimed “vampire” commit a global televised atrocity then if they hate humans so much that they abandon their humanity? It would send a message that the supernatural exists. It would also start a war. Humans are the apex predator. Vampires are the losers in this world. Nobody who abandoned their humanity is worth taking at face value. If you really want to be a vampire it’s not possible unless you are part of their secret orgy club which has loads of STDs and biological health hazards. Just consume another persons blood somehow and pray you don’t die if you want to be one so bad. It’s a losers game and a war that doesn’t exist anymore. Anyways, all sins are paid for so it’s not like it matters all that much.
>>
>>38271246
what if we and god are one and the same, the same being experiencing itself wants to die, a mans life is his by a car, maybe this is not gods choice, but hers, not consciously but metaphysically? we're related to every living thing on earth, there was a time when the entire universe was one singluar point, take away time and see the entire history of the universe as a single point and really we're just a singular consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, I truly believe that reincarnation exists, you see evidence of it in kids giving detailed accounts of wars and actually meeting their surviving squad members, energy cannot be created or destoryed, i dont believe theres some bearded man on a golden throne up on high ruling us like a king, thats such an individualist, unholstic view, typified by the western tradition, we see this indivualism in western religion just as we see it in eastern religion, I think all religions are an interpretation of the mystic, a force I have been in contact with through ethenogens and ancient shamanistic rituals and near death experiences, there are some ideas that when the wave function collapses upon observation of the moment, the other possible outcome of the equation comes true, so theres an equally real reality where you and your wife are living peacefully and happily, and theres a version of you who is living with her to this day, infinite versions of you and her experiencing infinite versions of your story through infinite timelines, the culmination of all those experiences is who you truly are, thats an aspect of yourself in a higher dimension, in the same way time is all joined upon the exiting of the bounds of the fourth dimensions, in the same way a line that extends infinitely has its bounds broken by placing another point parrell, creating the second dimension, in the same way that placing another point on another axis creates the third dimension,
(cont.).
>>
>>38271246
placing a point outside of the bounds of time brings us to a higher dimension, and our dimensionality can expand all the way to the point where we are one with the universe, perhaps this is what the buddhist called nirvana, but there is also a point where we are aware of our oneness with the universe yet still must grow like a boat being tugged out to harbor, slowly before it can unfurl its sails, we live and die through infinite lifetimes, infinite stories, to reach the point where we're able to reconnect with ourselves, and this is the reason your wife died, to move towards a point where she'll be able to escape this cycle of living and death, full of beauty, but also of suffering and pain, to exist is to suffer, so we get to the point where its like a drop of water hitting the ocean, there is no more drop, only the ocean, and our burdens and suffering are gone, as fundementally the universe is love, this is just an aspect of some of my beliefs, and I don't claim them to be the absolute truth, I think the observation of truth changes its aspect depending on the observer, but the way western religion presents access to the mystical is so, primitive, so anthromorphsized that it loses the neccessary holistic view that allows people to understand why crutely and suffering exists in a world where bad things happen to good people, perhaps the answer is they need suffering, perhaps its necessary to suffer in order to exist, why? to know ourselves, how infinitely capable of love and hatered we are, perhaps they are even two forms of the same force, like fire and water both being made of molecules yet having completely different manifestations in reality
>>
>>38271246
we see this indivualism in western religious tradition just as we see tottally holistic views in eastern religious tradition*
>>
>>38271246
>edit 2
and a version of you whose wife has been hit by a car, but both of these possible realities are just as real as the others, both being experienced by you in the third dimension, when you ascend to the 4th dimension it is not just the you from this timeline, but the you from all possible timelines that become one, this goes up with the you in all possible universes becoming one, the you in all possible realities becoming one as your dimnesionality increases
>>
>>38271253
>>38271257
>>38271263
I read everything you wrote, however, I am not smart enough to come up with a response to your world view about religion. As for myself, if I were a vampire, I would exist solely for combat and super powers. Hellsing Ultimate puts into perspective a vampire who hunts other vampires. The world is cannibalistic, and the internet frees all humans who choose to use it from the cruelty of the world. Becoming a vampire will not free you from your mind, and it will only enhance suffering. It’s highly likely that most vampires died in combat and continue to die in combat to this day. The pen is mightier than the sword.
>>
>>38271246
The reason I say these things is because your viewpoint of reality seems very informed by western religious tradition which I don't think is a nearly wholiistic view of the mystic, its like looking at the mystical experience through a crack in the closet, yet some people really do see god through that crack, if they never see the big picture that crack would seem like the most incredible and magical thing ever, i mean gods in the crack, leading them to celebrate their limitations rather than reject them, just like you seem to be doing, rather than finding a mystical answer to mystical questions, we could never understand gods doing, thats his will. Well I got news for you, Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be Thein Whole Of The Law, this is the belief of the religion of Thelema and its the only one that bases itself upon the truth of the universe, because it is our will that controls our reality. Shall that be the whole of the law? That remains to be seen, wheter the universe will be put into a state of complete order or wheter forces of wild and carnal ectascy will tame the third dimension, but it doesn't really matter in the end, its all us playing with ourselves, we're all it, all the same entity experiencing itself subjectively, so it truly is our will that is the whole of the law when we can raise our indivual dimensionality to that point, but the self you once knew will be gone, like a drop of water hitting an ocean the ego dies, but as long as you have a prescene here on earth you will have an ego as you are both that ego and the being watching that ego from behind your eyes.
>>
>>38271291
You're as smart as you allow yourself to be, reading my writing back its a bit hasty and full of typos but I get my main view across, that we are an aspect of god, yet all of god at the same time, the paradoxical nature of reality explained by the simple nature of if it wasn't that way it could not be, yet it is, so it must be a paradox, this is explained by seeing us as roots on a tree, individuals when seen as a root, yet one with the tree when seen as a whole, we might see the leaves as angels doing the will of god and farmers as demons if we were roots, our perspective is so important, this is what I mean by looking at the mystic through a crack, you must see yourself as the whole universe, not just the person you are but the beings your atoms were before and will be again, the beings your spirit were before and willl be again, all engaged in a cosmic dance, see the 4th dimension as a single moment, you a snake from your birth to your death, see yourself as the whole universe, experienced subjectively

(im not the vampire guy btw, tottaly hijacked that losers thread lol)
>>
>>38271291
A vampire is any being that feeds on the energy of another without the other being knowing, this is all they are, their forms are limitless, just as our own are, wheter or not there are real, historical vampires in this specific timeline is explored wonderfully by a youtube channel called esoterica which talks about the first accounts of western vampires with their typical powers and discriptions and is very eye opening

Also helsing is awesome I gotta check out helsing ult
>>
>>38270683
Vampires collectively likely have networks but i ain't connected this life. And not all networks i even want contact with.

But if there's a good vampire group out there i would like to make contact and trade notes/link up. Perhaps even upgrade my variant of it via consuming theirs and assimilating it to help dredge up the still dormant or partially active aspects to full. Which would enhance pros and mitigate cons in me. Optimally speaking.

I doubt any self respecting group would experiment like that on low level vamps unless said vamp gave consent for it. I do know of one that would though but they're affront to all Creation and i despise them.

>>38270685
No. Don't wanna.

>>38270693
Eh, i think all humans have potential to do similar shit. The issue is most humans don't reach that level. There's folks out there able to do similarly crazy shit as me, but they're few. Due to humanity being held back so hard by these evils from realizing their potentials. Remember what i stated of vampires being an example of human potential pushed to absolute limits?

>>38271168
What would you like to know? I'll answer what i can, best i can.

>>38271174
Keyboard lacks Roman Latin keys but i can use English style pronouncing to bridge it best i can. Here goes.

Romania est fantasica nixi fleris el solis. Est Appia directi mu esta solus flari eio? Por amor mi amnu remnisci sent. Legionari graci proteci spiri fleri esapi.

I'm basically being poetic of my time in Rome at the end, and only by my own spirit i could hold back from sobbing seeing it go. It was a beautiful fantasy, as all society is. Fantasy. But humans make fantasy real, in a sense don't they?

Bear in mind i've literally understood a little of Italian and Spanish DUE to recalling some Latin from those times, though it's iffy due to them being so far removed, at times they align just enough to "get" what's said. It's always a strange feeling in that moment.
>>
>>38271323
>>38271301
>>38271301
>>38271323
This is why as a Christian one relies on the works of Christ and are saved by our faith and not works. All who confess their faith in Christ by their mouth will be saved, however, there are Christians who are only Christian in name only. Relating to the topic of vampirism, it’s only natural to assume that meta abilities exist as Jesus wasn’t even the first human with that level of power. Samson had powers, Solomon had powers, Moses had powers by God’s will. The Bible itself mentions multiple Gods and even Beelzebul by name. The important thing is to turn to Christ because we cannot rely on human interpretations of God. This is why the Bible is God’s infallible word. It’s likely that heresies have been committed in the past, yet Jesus came down as a man and lived a sinless live as claimed. Believing in a universal God allows for integration into the world, yet one could reject it all as if the world rejects you then know that the world rejected Christ first. Any vampire would integrate Christ into their message, as Jesus has the power to manipulate down to the atomic level and more. I believe in multiple Gods. Life hasn’t always been kind to me. This world is ruled by things we don’t understand, and to search for them without Christ is a suicide mission. I didn’t really want to advertise for Christ here, but I must warn those who are reading that Christ and vampirism are sure to be related. The Blood of Christ can be used to cleanse oneself of sin. It’s important to use the blood whenever you believe you have “missed the mark”. Hunting for vampires or believing oneself to be one is likely to make you end up a lunatic or mentally impaired. I can’t even confirm myself if I am a real Christian or not, and it’s impossible to live a Christian life. I will never be able to read the whole Bible, it’s too difficult and I consider it a hardship to read it front to back fully. Modern vampirism is garbage.
>>
>>38271174
Dude you realize the festivals had preparations up to the equinoxes and cleanup rituals after right? That's what i referred to, the whole thing start to finish within a few days. Where the hub bub was most intense. You could even say it lasted a week or more, depending where ya draw the line on minimum activities to qualify as it's start/end.

I didn't say that they didn't question the gods' natures nor whether they exist did i? That's likely part of the chatter amongst the monks and shit i wasn't privy to. Was more a martial man, not a religious one. In case you hadn't noticed.

As to me meeting them, i did. But not in life, not directly. I saw signs of their presence, sure. But not them personally. Least, that's what others of more devout nature told me when such signs appeared.

I personally wasn't sure either way, then. As i like most suffered a form of spiritual amnesia upon coming to life. More so than now, actually. So i wasn't sure then what was going on beyond materia.

I wrote the notes on the off chance someone out there really is able to read it, kind of like broadcasting not knowing if anyone's able to hear it. But if anyone does, to whom it may concern sort of thing.

Often i wrote it on bark or lower quality papers. Sometimes even clay under the pit if i lacked the coin to get the materials or couldn't find it in time one year or another. Which many did, all was burnt in the pyre. Which were many.

Not sure how well that's recorded now, given Christianity has the habit of rewriting or erasing pagan traditions to suit their ends of portraying them as "lesser" than them despite that often being the inverse. Kek.
>>
>>38271187
You had the funny juice? What you see man, i am actually curious. I hear mantids are common enough to be unnerving.

Anyway, i didn't prepare. That's just it, i am telling it as it is. What i recall to the best of my current ability off the cuff. 'Cause others asked. I am not at obligation to "prove" anything to you. Figured i would just share some memories.

Your doctorate in Roman history means little given those in power shape historical narratives as they see fit. There's entire fucking eras you aren't aware of even if you looked at EVERY tome and tablet depicting every piece of history you can. Because assholes up top say YOU don't get to know that info.

And what they do give you, is often warped by many hands to nudge it a certain way. So i doubt much of what you know from reading of those times is truly accurate to being in 'em enough to convince one who was there fully that you too were there.

I didn't leave a back up. I KNEW he was likely fucking with you guys but was kind of hoping he wasn't lying about the name. Again, i shared a lot of chatter with that man. And we got along okay, pardon me for giving a slight hope that perhaps i could have one last chat after all this time even if it's a long shot of galactic scale.

Also real good of you to call me insults. But eh, par the course. You call me a loser meanwhile you specialized in a degree that has no use in the modern world. And on top of that aren't a "winner" either. Do you have many wives and children? Do you have an estate large enough to dwarf the average? Do you have spiritual awareness far above the average? Any of that? No? Then how are you a winner? How do you know i am a loser?

I know a lot more than i let on, but i remember precious little compared to what i know. Consequence of being so old. Also i am actually happy you're researching Roman history, don't mistake my quip as insulting that. It's good, just mentioning it don't make you a "winner" by modernity's meter.
>>
>>38271201
I ain't fooling anyone, it's you whose too close minded to the idea that perhaps by chance someone actually knows a thing or two more than you thought.

As to the writing thing, i did it already above and below. Though i have no clue if it's written somewhere on a wall or some shit. Fucked if i know man.

As to the other language, i spoke a little then but forgot it now. I recall speaking another language with some folks at points but it's lost to me now as i didn't speak it natively/primarily then so it got lost for me. When you go life to life, things stick and others don't. I often find the things you do most, stick more stubbornly in you life to life.

Latin's what i spoke most, so Latin's what i recall best. Even still it's rusty compared to when i spoke it in life actively. Least i feel it is, but perhaps i am being too harsh on myself.

The other language i think i got no shot at really typing out. Sorry.

Here's the Latin though:
Actioni Vitae entertani.

I think it's a bit off, but English is a bitch to port to other languages especially older ones that lack certain mechanisms English has.

I also don't have inflated sense of pride, i simply know what i am. I am what i am. Sorry if that's above where you think i should be, but i ain't obligated to follow your expectations of me anymore than you are mine. I simply am telling what's recalled and responding.

I also with the weather thing didn't reach out to others for over a DECADE after starting. I wanted to prove it to myself first, so i waited that long to figure it out. Folks close to me noticed though that severe weather avoids me and anywhere i live while there. So the pattern got noticed before i explained why it's a pattern. Kek.
>>
>>38271221
Yea i'm NTA. Don't know why he did that but whatever.
>>
The average person here is just so damn gullible, so many whined and claimed that Cindy was larping and it wasn't even good and blah blah blah she can't drink vodka-chan because reasons but with this guy some are just about all ready to suck his cock.

I know that many of the all star fan favorites are still loitering here, care to tell us of your experiences being cool customers pre hart-cellar?
I entertained some of you for a time, why not provide a few thrilling stories to help pass the time in-between doing whatever it is that we're now all doing?
Adventure, romance, martial combat, getting into trouble unintentionally and then getting out of it, wealthy humans proposing marriage even though you've only just met, these are my current favorite genres.
>>38266296
Body hopper guy is again back with a different and slightly more realistic yet still a terrible larp.
The weather control thing is just too much, it strains credibility.

My favorite parts:
- "barbarians in the east"
- The normal human female warrior inexplicably in existence before the age of modern firearms *and* she is also in an expeditionary unit.
- People living in Rome and in its vicinity wearing "pelts" and doing human sacrifice to the gods

Did the archers under your command also fire their bows while sniping?
>>38268601
It works better if you say it out loud in real life and on an annoyingly repetitive basis.
>>
>>38271597
It's all the same story but at differing points in it Anon.

Also it's not a LARP but you can keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night.

As to everyone being on the verge of sucking my cock. Ain't feeling like it. Honestly i wasn't wanting that either. Just wanted to engage the convo. But it appears you're all real anal.

Barbarians were everywhere Anon. If you weren't Roman generally you were barbarian. Least that's how we saw it then, now i know that's a bit stupid but eh. When in Rome eh?

I don't know how renowned she fucking was, saw bitch with spear. What you think she plans to do with it that doesn't involve it being in you? Makes her a combatant, thus a threat to be eliminated especially when charging you. Luckily for her she got made more than a body in the mud instead. But still got her ass handed to her, not sure why she tried that. Above my pay grade.

Yeah pelts and shit were around in Roman times, before and after and even worn today. Your point? What do you think your leather jacket is Anon? If it's real leather it's a fucking pelt. A pretty and complex one, but a fucking PELT nonetheless. It's animal skin made into garb, that's a pelt. Get it? Need we waste time on semantics here?

And yeah, human sacrifice was always part of human history in that era dating to bronze age times. And post. You think the gladiator arenas weren't a form of it also when it's death matches? That was all to Mars and Jupiter if it's convicts whom fight. You have it TODAY too, just less obvious and more in the periphery.

To snipe is to fire a ranged weapon at distance to hit a target. It doesn't need to be a firearm, nor a black powder weapon nor even a hand cannon. It can be any ranged weapon, from rocks to slings to spears to bows to fucking rockets. Your point?

Would be funny if he filmed the vampires that might respond. I would like to see the ass kicking either way. I don't care who wins, the blood must flow. Kek.
>>
>>38270605
You control absolutely nothing because you are not a vampire.
>>
>>38271246
Give me a moment to reply to all that:

Firstly i've been around a lot longer than 2K years. That's infantile to me, i'm old man. Real old. Least when you count totality of age spiritually. Which is the absolute measurement.

Which god? If you mean the first, you are kind of right. But it's less a authority thing and more a de facto situation, do you have the power and knowledge to do X? Yes? Then you can do X.

Immortality in the absolute is a fiction, there's no such thing. But there's levels to that, and while the highest is a peak unreachable you can get right at it's cusp. Potentially.

I do feel remorse for the bad things i did do, hence the letters i sent as offering alongside other stuff. My peers saw my brutality and battle lust on the field but at home not in battle i was pretty somber. Sure i'll do what i gotta do, but i know the weight of taking lives also.

I simply just couldn't stop myself, that's linked to other things deeper than what i could control then. I was built for war, built to kill. That was merely it showing itself in materia, hence why i often pursued martial paths. It honed and acted as outlet for my innate urges. If you have a problem with it, find it detestable. Take it up with God. Not me. They made me this way, i simply am riding on my own drives given me by them as part of the design. And found it useful.

Scientists aren't the arbiters of reality are they? So them not knowing something means nothing to what's real. Why bring them up?

You LARPd as one? Interesting. What makes you so convinced i am faking mine?

I have drank human blood this life, but not recently. And not in violation of the highest laws. All i drank from actively attacked me first, thusly made them fair game. But not long after i refused then too, because i knew at that stage once i started i would be harder to stop myself. Not y i am here.

Agreed, most vampires i notice out there are sided with the evils. Hence my avoidance of them specifically.
>>
>>38271246
I don't think the most potent cliques of vampires out there are worth trusting. Far from it, none of them are human now and some of 'em never were. So good call not trusting them.

I'm not in their camp though, we've hated each other longer than your species has existed. To give clue to the age of my loathing of them. They actually stole vampirism for themselves, too. Plundered it from humanity like they did all else in materia, plundered from those in Creation for they can build nothing. Only corrupt and mutate/hybridize.

I don't HATE humanity, not really. Why would i aim to wipe them out? I want them to WIN. The issue is i can tell they're losing. Slowly but surely. I WANT them to win this, to defeat these evils. Do it.

As to abandoning humanity, i was never human to begin with. So i can't abandon what i never had in the first place. What i had was a facade, a guise imposed by a proxy raised to make living more easily done. A persona, which faltered and dies the moment i am forced to act at a higher level than it allowed. I'm not evil myself mind you, merely been here among you and them too long to be without staining.

I won't go to their orgy parties, i don't want to. Again i loathe them, i would like to find whatever remnant of the old vampire lines that existed before them if i can as they were on our side...But my hopes aren't high i ever will.

The war's still ongoing, long as the other side's still standing and we are. This war's not over. But they would like to make you think you won, while you lose. And make you think you've lost totally, while you're at the cusp of winning. They love their little mind games. I'm more direct, 'cause i have no gain out of lying nor interest in doing so.

That next one's interesting, gonna move to it 'cause i am running outta room here.
>>
>>38271253
Not far off the mark in your first sentence.

As explained to me by my maker, which is the first in this reailty's universal cycle. They are the closest to the original being in existence totality.

But that being lost it's mind and fragmented, after who knows how long drifting in nothing while being something. They wanted to not be alone anymore, to experience everything. So they made everything.

This being no one in existence save them has a clue how they really were. Early on, prior to the beginning of this mad dream. But due to the physics of that, we're ALL of them but also part of them too. Aspects of their mind made manifest into spirit and soul. Which eventually evolved and condensed from word to matter. Spirit made flesh, man erected. And all else.

And this isn't the only universe, merely the one we're in. There's others, infinite amounts of them. From what i was told, and in each is a pair or one source. Usually. Like themselves, which channels the essence of that being more than most and becomes the strongest as result being more close to that being physically and metaphysically.

It was all a lot to take in, and i am being kind of basic in how i heard it because to be frank it was all a bit over my head at that time but it made sense.

Basically God, the supreme one which reigns over all existence itself not JUST this Creation or THIS reality is a schizophrenic that got lonely and in their insanity gave birth to all this to not be alone. But in doing so lost their existence in turn as the proverbial coin flipped and they ceased to be as they were and instead is merely whispers in the void disconnected and unconscious.

Another interpretation is that in a sense we're ALL part of them thus they exist THROUGH us and thusly our experiences are theirs too. ALL sides are part of them. Thus making all this conflict a internal fist fight between one being's own pieces. Vying for power but never able to gain total dominion due to the nature of this.
>>
>>38271253
As to our point in this existence, we got a role to play as ourselves whatever that may be. Only we really know it. But we can get some level and measure of guidance to help discover that role/purpose.

I have met my alters, before too. Alternative versions of me. From other universes, in the past. Apparently i'm at a fairly fucked up point in a more fucked up reality than where they hailed. They guessed i was the one that lost the coin toss they won, essentially. And through that polarity tracked their way to me. Though not in flesh, it was good enough for communion. Our chat be brief but it was interesting.

In the metaphysical there's one you. But in physicality in all it's forms be it immateria or materia you're infinite. Because there's an infinite number of "gaps" for you to fill. So some version of the totality of you fills it.

I am one of many, wholly unique but so are the others from me. It's what makes our experiences worth having to ourselves at the highest level.

You are the same, as too all others. Each having a total complete metaphysical form of themselves broken the same way upon becoming "real" as we understand it here.

The creator of all also is there but is dormant due to the super position of being everyone and no one. Everywhere yet nowhere, always watching yet never sees. Always thinking but never coherently. Always speaking but never in the same tongue at the same times.

I think this being is no longer sapient, there's no way a being of that caliber is coherent like that. Least, i hope so. It would be utter torment to be like that, fettered by your creations so utterly and yet also being them fettering you.

>>38271257
Fundamentally existence in totality is everything, but i get your point. The original intent was to create and loneliness. Seeking love. A gap to be filled, and we in a sense filled it.

Cold comfort for me, though. Given i can't feel it here, beyond faint glimmers. Feel bad for that being though, always have.
>>
Holy shit this pathetic LARP thread is still going? Stop pretending to be vampires! It hasn't been cool since the 90s. Vampire: the Masquerade isn't in popular anymore. Move on.
>>
>>38271273
Glancing at that picture you got there it's fairly good. Nicely done finding it. It's pretty accurate to what i am describing at a glance(Keeping it to study more closely.), might be some nuances off but the idea generally is fairly aligned.

But yeah the me here in this world and shit simply can't look up there and feel "love" because that "me" isn't this "me." Not in the strictest sense. But i don't "hate" them either. We seem to share cold indifference. How can i hate something like that whose me? I just can't view as they do because i am one version of me in one reality. Even if fragmented too even further i can only view as far as that allows.

I also don't wanna join that form of me either. Rather stay here and keep fighting, what i was made for. Mirrored in this reality as there. Ironically. Also i didn't fight this damn hard to persist in existing just to be absorbed by some higher version of me not even part of this multi-layer of reality. Especially when i ain't done here.

Echoes all the way down from up high and up from below. As above, so below as it's said. Kek.
>>
>>38271926
Was like this before that buddy, long before. Ain't no LARP. But at least we're having a neat discussion about the nature of reality, or at least i'm adding my two cents to another Anon doing the same to another Anon who was replying to me.

Holy shit threads can be chaotic. Kek.
>>
>>38271291
NTA the other Roman one. I guess i was smart enough to compete then. It's fine though, this shit's hard for our brains to really "get" and our soul's trying to pick up the slack via spirit. Luckily i am more in tune than usual in that regard so my brain's not doing all the heavy lifting but it still hurts my brain. Kek. Don't feel too bad your brain was never meant to fully comprehend this shit solo. Was meant to be part of a team which makes up the dynamic "you" in the material plane while alive. But the evils here have fettered that once gaining power/control here. Hence the "fall."

I wish i had Alucard's "fuck you" powers. That would be fucking cash money. So we're in agreement there. Sadly i ain't that lucky.

The pen's only as mighty as the sword which enforces it's strokes. Power makes the pen strong, and when you go high enough in the layers of all realities pen and sword become the same thing in effect as the structure of physics itself allows for it. But here, it's a dualism relationship.

You're also right that vampirism enhances suffering, can speak that personally. Least the form i have. But i had to endure the cons to make myself fulfill the purpose set out to do via the boons of channeling such things to perform tasks needed towards that purpose. Otherwise i would've failed immediately.
>>
>>38271789
>>38271828
Why don’t you go enlist in the military with your vampiric powers bro. I couldn’t imagine that you’d be scared considering you’ve slain people with your bare hands. You could also try to find the Avengers. I mean you aren’t human bro but you look like one so who cares? As far as I’m concerned you are not human, you only look human. That makes you an alien. You are a vampire? Then go abuse your powers and see what’s coming for you, enemy or not. You’ve been alive for 2000 years and you can’t even tell us what Jesus, a historical person looks like. You say it’s because you don’t have the brain capacity / memory to remember, but all humans know that anything lived is remembered forever. Nobody believes you. I won’t be a fool to believe you. There is no war. Humanity is at its current technological peak. You haven’t shared any information of lost technologies. All you’re talking about is some basic bitch shit about barbarians and pelts that no one gives a fuck about. Everyone knows about Jesus and the concept of inversion related to it. You should share something about lost technology that doesn’t exist anymore. Then everyone would believe you. Instead you have your commentary about made up shit that only the Elites have access to. I am convinced you are faking your vampirism because of the way you present yourself as an ally to humans yet you continue to do nothing except share. Take action. Surely you must know this since you’ve lived for 2000+ years and also control the weather. You are not a human, you are a vampire. Don’t you realize that you are something unattainable and something that people dream about being? So what makes it impossible for us then? If I wanted to be Spider Man with the actual power behind it it’s not possible for me, but for you by the God’s grace it was possible for you to live since B.C.? Who’s really pushing it here? You witness death but you claim to have lived way longer? Lmao
>>
>>38271972
You do not wish you had Alucad’s fuck you powers. Alucard never attacks first. He always takes damage first. Then retaliation. The only character in mainstream anime that could possibility take Alucard is Goku and Gojo and reincarnated as a slime. Rome was a political fuck fest, no one in the modern age would respect someone from Rome even if you were SPQR. All your Gods are dead and made up, how does that make you feel? Why don’t you learn to code or get a job and add something to society? You exterminated all the enemies already right? Yes, you deserve your medal and your name in a history book. Oh that’s right, your species doesn’t exist, so you’re the only arbiter of yourself. This thread is retarded, there’s no reason for myself to believe anything you’re saying unless you can record your combat abilities on video camera, which was made in 1888. You had 136 years to prove yourself a real vampire to the world. You failed! Congratulations on being useless.
>>
>>38271301
If by ego you mean mind i guess i am way more persistent. I have persisted between lives and across time to my origins in the immaterial.

I am consciously aware of that which sees through my eyes and am one with it. It's me, i am it. That's why i know i was never human to start with, but i do share a kindred spirit with humanity which is why i came here to begin with.

You're not far off, in a sense though. What you said is partial to the whole of the reality we're experiencing let alone the whole of all realities combined.

That would be a tapestry of cluster fucks to end all cluster fucks. For it is literally all of them rolled into one blob of insane degrees of stimuli. It's why i don't think that being which started this is still around, in whole. As no being could experience this with one mind. Which is why they're split off into us.

Perhaps after a infinity of cycles across every universe some event will trigger forcing this being back into a whole state. But i don't want that to arise, given my self interest it to continue to exist. Thusly, as i stated before i don't desire to rejoin such a thing. I would cease to be me. Same reason i refuse to join the metaphysical form of me at the highest level, is the same reason i refuse to join that thing too.

Both are linked, and by linking with one i am bound to link the other eventually and i refuse to be chained in such a fashion. And i am not the only "me" that's made that choice nor the only being whose likely done it.
>>
File: compres3.png (469 KB, 1000x530)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>38231776
Vampires are pretty mainstream, as a general rule if every lay person on the street knows about something that's supposed to be secret, multiple dinguses would have grabbed cell phone footage of it.

Plus, plenty of people have gone out of their way to find some evidence of it, so as far as your vampires, bigfoots, and the like go they're authoritatively not real, or haven't existed for for a long time.

>>38235900
I mean it entirely depends on the perks. If we're going Bram Stoker you've got immortality, magic powers, It's a bit sticky with the Crucifix business, since depending on how you read that it could be you're potentially dooming your soul to damnation. Obviously if you're going with the first murder lore it's a bum deal.

>>38242062
I'm traveling through time right now, but if we're talking traveling back in time in the sci-fi physically being in last week sense that is more stupid than regular time travel. So either it has to have a hard cap on the time you can go back, or humanity has to undergo total sudden extermination, and future travel has to be impossible or we would be absolutely flooded with infinite time travelers.

The only scenario where time travel works without completely breaking everything is a one way alternate reality setup where no two time travelers can ever end up in the same place, which is incompatible with vampires.
>>
>>38271336
NTA but: Thanks for the YT recommend. I'll check it out when i got the time.

As far as vampires, that's only part the equation but not all. A parasite is just that. But a vampire is more, a soul wounded or designed to absorb the energies of others to boost their own strength. At the most fundamental immaterial basics of it.

A spiritual parasite, lacks a functioning soul at all. Merely a spirit that feeds, trying to kick start soul forging naturally but unable due to an error in their formation causing them to never ascend beyond spirit level no matter the power gained. More instinctive than conscious, even if there's a level of sentience there it's rarely above what we see here in material as basic animals like bugs.

As to vampires, they take one aspect of a soul. It's ability to churn external energies and feed upon them to it's extremes either by trauma/wounding or by design. Thus causing them to be in need of it.

In my case, i am spiritually like a vampire in that regard but even more potent. By design, it's for combative purposes. I can feed on literally any energy that exists, but this body can only accept specific kinds without immediately degrading and dying. So i must be careful how i operate while in it. Outside though i am not under such limitations imposed by material constraints of what the material can withstand.

The material form of this mirrors the immaterial, but isn't identical. Due to the sub-dimensional differences. And both can exist independently as while linked in that commonality list they aren't hard coded to be mutually required. In my case both become more extreme feeding off one another's polarity increasing causal flows and odds it will manifest more overtly than covertly.

As to my spiritual needs, i feed off the hostile beings that attack me first in immaterial and the local area's natural energies untied to a soul when not in combat spiritually to maintain my strength. Materially, i feed on blood without breaking code.
>>
>>38272185
You are a LARPer, a liar, or an alien disguised as a human. There is no such thing as “absorbing” energy like your favorite media depicts. The only energy you absorb is from consumption of food and drink. You can also sleep to regain energy. There is no willing yourself to gain energy like this is some sort of video game. A vampire is a cannibal and absolute scum. If you want to do so you can simply find a weapon and try drinking blood for yourself. You do not drink blood, no human would offer it to you, liar. You are not spiritually like anything vampiric. You eat shit and sleep just like every humanoid on the planet. If you don’t do these things you should upload it to YouTube and become an immortalized celebrity, Of course, you take a dump everyday, so you’re just as vulnerable as the rest of us. You have no leverage over any over human in any sort of way. The only ones to have that leverage are the Elites who rule this world and will continue to rule the world as your masters while you slave away to pay the bills. You do not feed on anything except food and drink. Blood is not a food. Breaking code? Care to explain? Because those cannibals recorded on video don’t follow any code. They just skin people alive and record it so we can all celebrate and spam the fire emoji on the video. You are blind. You cannot see anything more than the reality we share.
>>
>>38271974
Go ask someone with dementia what their child looked like then, at some point they'll be unable to even recall having one. So no, memories fade with time. Soul remembers all sure but brain is squishy and prone to degradation over time. Mine's no different and is even more taxed than nominal.

I have been alive much longer than 2K years but not constantly. Only consecutively. IE i have had many bodies instead of one. Kek. It's distinct a difference to mention. I'm not special in that, either. You too have. But you likely can't recall. I merely do recall and purposely engage in it consciously. Which also makes us distinct in that regard.

As to military, there's multiple reasons why i won't join one this life. Most important is that i have a mission to carry out already, and that runs counter to it. Can't fulfill it fighting some minion of these evils' little war games meant to distract the humans from their evil. I am already part of a military anyway, just not officially active duty. Doing some back line work behind enemy lines of enemy held allied territory while i prepare for a larger offensive push deeper into actual enemy turf eventually. Without getting too detailed.

You know you could've just asked what Christ looked like nicely right? He was of average build, bit muscular around the shoulders from lifting lumber all the time. Same build as your average carpenter in the Amish community. A bit taller than average for the day, but not giant level. Hazel eyes and sandy brown hair with tinges of blonde in it. His facial hair was brighter, but not by much. His eyes had a spark in 'em, a brightness few possessed and many found enchanting that made 'em appear teal or even blue at times as the light shines. He also sounded middle of the road for a man's tone of voice. You want more like which hand he wiped with too? Was left, by the way. Race was Aryan dominant.
>>
>>38271498
Actioni Vitae entertani
Entertainers to the action of Life
The perfect way to show you only know modern latin and got this off google translate, google translate will capatilize the second letter to demonstrate it is the operative noun I;e life, in this sentence, historic latin would have been written in all capitals and would have used a regional spelling of vitae; vitases if used in the roman capital during the time you claim to be one. you sir are a fraud, good day to you.
>>
>>38272344
second word
>>
>>38272344
write out some ancient Frisian which you absolutely would have spoken and cannot be obtained through google translate and I'll be impressed. I spent a year learning that stupid fucking langage for my thesis. If I write you a message, could you translate it?
>>
>>38271974
And yeah i guess i am an alien of sorts to this realm. But not to you. We're both part of Creation. In essence we're of the same cloth but on differing outfits and share the same overall purpose within it. You're family to me, due to that. Even if at times i find you infuriating.

"Nobody believes you" i didn't expect it. I expected this bullshit. Makes me wonder are you all materialists too? Can't believe in that which you can't see?

If you think there's no war you aren't paying attention. Kek.

As to tech. Anything specific? Bear in mind, there's tech you lost that lacks terms because you lost those too with it's loss. As to you being the "most advanced" you ever have been? Nope, wrong again. Also i mentioned the Roman stuff because others got curious. Could go a number of directions with me, not my fault you choose antagonizing and insults.
>>
>>38272369
what about egyptian? i have a college who speaks it, theres no way you know heiroglyphics, also I want to see your handwriting, write it like you did a couple thousand years ago, even if this is out of your godlike powers write it like you would, i mean, thats when you learned to write, it would certainly be informed by it, anyone can google a langage and put something easy together, heiroglyphics is perfect because it cannot be translated through charts like this
>>
>>38271425
dude mantids are common enough, saw them once actually. I bet the real you is cool, but you have a birth record, you have a mother and father, you have people who knew you when you were a child and they weren't in ancient rome, nothing you've said here is anything you couldn't get out of a history book, and if you did your preperation you could have said you were made a vampire when historical accounts of vampires actually arose, in the 1500s, not the early christian roman empire which is famous for "hunting vampires" but what they thought of to be vampires were nothing close to the idea of the fanged monster, you claiming to have fangs goes against descriptions of toothless mouths from chewing on the bones of humans of the romans to the pointed teeth of the classical vampire of the 1800s.
>>
>>38272025
Yeah that's what i find good in Alucard, he's retaliatory to evil rather than actively evil himself. If i had his ability and power as shown in the fiction he is in. I would be butchering every fucker here responsible for this shit. But i ain't that lucky to possess it. It wouldn't hinder my mission as there's no risks in that scenario of failing it. Kek.

No shit. I stayed out the political circle jerk best i could. Did good where i could for me and mine. And fucked up the enemy anytime i met them best i could, what anyone of the era could reasonably do with what i knew/recalled in the moment.

"Get a job" Translation: Become a slave to the corporate arm of these evils to have them steal vitality from you in the form of "money" which is actually debt notes because you a slave don't deserve real moneys.

They're not "dead" buddy, still around. Just taken a back seat role like those before them. Happens from time to time. It's whatever. As to them being made up, if that's the case so are all your gods too in this time. And future, as too you. You're made up, you don't exist. See how stupid that sounds to you?

You seem to totally misunderstand all i stated here on purpose or are too myopic to get it. No matter, waste of time.

My species doesn't exist..? Do you not see how stupid that sounds, MY species doesn't exist. Yet i do. For fuck's sake listen to yourself you're not even making sense anymore in your own post.

I was in the history books, once. Still am to a degree, but even if i mentioned it you wouldn't believe me so what's the point? It's why i never came from that angle to begin with because it's a wasted effort for those like yourself. And i can't blame you fully for that, just saying you're X thing in Y book doesn't assure you aren't lying about that claim.

It's only as retarded as you make it, and you have degraded the thread more than i have. Least i am consistent. You're not even making sense anymore.
>>
>>38272416
I suppose you're going to say those three seperate roman accounts of vampires crushing their teeth on bone one of which is 2 centuries removed from the other two are just happenstance, that all the vampires who are now famous for their fanged teeth all had them lost back then so thats why the history books recorded it like that, I know your game, its easy to move through the gaps of history, thats why writing historical fiction is fun, but it takes years to put up a work of historical ficition that has every detail down to the bone, I would know because I'm working on a novel that takes place in 1948, it would be a lot harder to write about a vampire in ancient rome living all the way to the future, and to my recollection a completely historically accurate version of this has never been done well, that would be something better to apply this too, rather than trolling on x, theres just no way that you're an immortal being and can't tell me something about ancient rome that we dont know like the fate of the Romanovs... I mean, Romulus Augustulus; or what really happened to the ninth Legion?
>>
>>38271214
They’re all larps. None of this is real.
>>
>>38272421
>>38272421
gods are aspects of god who exist in dimensions higher than us, when I say god I mean the infinite, if you were a roman vampire who claims to know all you have a lot to learn, I mean, playing along with your story this being that claimed to be close to god gave you this power, you were fooled by a demon and cursed with an eternity floating out in the void of entropy and I sincerely hope you find a way to die because the hell you've doomed yourself to will be as good as eternal. Maybe dimensionality could help you find a timeline where you don't spend eons in the cold expanse of space going so utterly insane your ego fractures into a million pieces and starts a new universe through reaching nirvana with infinite time given, or maybe not, who knows, you could just float out there forever, never allowing death to take you to new incarnations. Hope you figure out how to make quantum leaps across dimensions before that happens.
I suggest you start with laffoley.
>>
>tfw no blood fetish gf
Why even live?
>>
>>38272344
Dude i forgot to capitalize the E in the third word too. That's all. Kek. Sorry i'm typing so much i forgot to do that. I could've gone all caps but i figured that would look like i'm screaming to those reading it given we're all typing English right now and that looks like yelling.

As to that, i wasn't in the capital. So...What now? I was in the empire, not the fucking capital. I said "Rome" because it's both the empire and the city now. I referred to the whole empire, guess i should've been specific.

Also how would you possibly know? It's a dead language, no one speaks it or writes it socially anymore and it's only use is some twisted form in science and the occult now.

But i get your point, my penmanship was never great. But i notice you didn't fault the actual English words it became in translation. Which was the point of the assignment no?

Vitases is another way to put it too, works either way. I went with what i knew would work, not with something fancy. I don't care to be fancy when typing/writing. Do you expect me to scribble like a royal here? I wasn't a royal. I was essentially a country bumpkin that rose in the ranks high enough long enough to fuck off somewhere decent. Kek.

I was also speaking/typing Latin before i even had internet let alone access to GT. What now?

Besides i gave you your fucking proof. You would've just said i used GT anyway or have a degree in that shit or something even if i HAD gotten it totally right by the book to your little rule book on the language you memorized. So what's the point of this little exorcise anyway? To waste time? To annoy? Or to set me up just so you can pretend you dashed me down?
>>
>>38272421
Commit a Hersey then, vampire. Lets see you try
>>
File: IMG_6113.gif (207 KB, 400x170)
207 KB
207 KB GIF
>>38271246
This is all bullshit of course a thread like this attracts those with no life who need to take their meds. Arguments could be made to say it is worse than the /ng/.
>there are no vampires
>immortality is a stupid cope
>#fanggang is a psyop
>vampires have been gay since the 90s
There is no proof of vampires. There never will be proof. Cindy was a lie. Grove is deluded. Larpers are just typing nonsense creative writing. It’s all a collective hoax. Vampires are not real. Fucking prove it if they actually are, but I doubt any anon can actually do that. Let alone site sources correctly.
>>
>>38272371
You will never be immortal
>>
>>38272476
You will never be immortal, you can be killed, and you will never win against the powers that be. For a person who lived from before B.C., you are a clown
>>
>>38272329
this is another thing, the brain is barely capable of storing a lifetime of memories, the way the soul remembers specific events are extremely intense emotions carving these aspects into the 4th dimension, these are the ghosts we see repeating the same patterns over and over again, an imprint of an action of such magnitude it stains the timeline.

I was going at this from the historical angle but from the neurogloical angle he has no ground to stand on either, I really wish this guy wasn't full of shit, but I've been full of shit and done stuff like this on message boards as a teenager and thats probably what this is, some clever little gremlin who's too smart for their own good, who lurks 4chan, big fan of history and anime and vampires and all that good stuff, oh whats this? A vampire thread, you can watch this ego develop, this chacater, they're acting and they're good at it, when people question them they actually get mad, they're doing a really good job and have a lot of potential as a writer, I did stuff like this and I know for a fact they will NEVER admit it no matter how square your arguement that their existence is neurologically impossible and that if they had said "I dont remember history is all a blur" i would have maybe even believed them. If they had prepared certainly, but at that point its just straight disinfo, they're obviously mixing a lot of themselves in with this character, which is why they're so hurt by us attacking it, you see people protecting their ocs like this when people use them wrongly in fanfic, its amazing really, our capacity to become another, I'd love to meet the actual person beyond this thread, if they're mature enough to admit it I will eat my fucking diploma on camera.
>>
>>38272476
Its not a dead langage, we have fractions of it from pottery, and have partially deciphered it, I actually went on an expidetion and found a piece of pottery with half of a letter reprensenting the word for fish.
>>
>>38272499
Why does it matter if he admits it or not? Anybody can admit something that’s false. Happens in interrogations all the time. A person from before B.C. Worships a frog God whose artifacts got raided by archeologists and. Hidden until Jesus comes back to wipe everyone’s ass.
>>
>>38272369
Fuck man give it a go and give me the Frisian thing. Make it a simple sentence please though, i don't have high hopes i'll remember it great.

And if possible can you make it with the letters in this alphabet? It'll really help to focus solely on SPEAKING the word rather than recalling how to pronounce letters i ain't seen in a long ass time to boot.

I genuinely WANT to see if i can remember it, it'll be a fun ride for us both even if i fail to understand your words said to me.

Just no bullshit or funny business okay, i'm trusting you a bit here. It sounds like a fun exorcise.

>>38272382
Go for it but i doubt i will be able. I wanna see if i can though as i am now. Do it. Fucking DO IT.

>>38272416
This is the real me, just on text. Been told i'm pretty cool. But i keep most this stuff to myself, 99% the time. For this exact reason.

I didn't live to see Christianity fully rise in Rome, was among the dead by then. But saw it's stirrings and rumblings. I was also alive much earlier in the empire's history. And mixed both together for fun since i was told to "remember cool stories from your time in Rome." I wasn't told what point in Roman history i was actively part of. So i went with mixing it all together.

Was also alive in the 1500's, too. But that's a much worse time compared to the more happy times with Rome. Far as the ending anyway, i rather not talk about that. I wanna stay in a good mood here.

And yeah i hear the Mantids are bad. I've dealt with a couple in my time or so, but rarely come across 'em in the immaterial. Ain't looking for 'em and i guess they give me a wide berth. Kek.
>>
>>38272476
also vitases is not another way to put it, that idea of a reigional spelling is complete bullshit, you see thats the thing about tripping someone up in a lie, you have to mix some lies in with your truth, I got you, I made that shit up, vitases is in fact, not a way to put it, something you would know if YOU ACTUALLY SPOKE LATIN
>>
>>38272329
1888 faggot. Post it on YouTube so we can all judge you
>>
>>38231776
Listen. Witches, vampires, shamans etc are all the same. It's a R1B thing
>>
>>38272520
Jesus you would think someone would google something like that, whether or not vitases is a real reigional dialect in the capital of rome during the time of the christians, but then again thats the kind of specific thing thats hard to find a genuine disproof for, so you gambled, knowing I have a doctorate in latin, that my correction wouldn't have disinformation in it designed to deliberatly slip you up, I've been dealing with students who do this shit for years, you're good, but like you said, you weren't prepared. You'll never admit you're lying that would ruin your work of fiction here, we're all part of this narritive, our probing questions shaping this character, you should really do something with these ideas anon, wheter or not their real a tell all life story would be pretty cool
>>
>>38272416
As to the "vampires" of Rome being toothless.

Yeah i know what ya mean. The bone maulers. Gave me the fucking creeps man. Skinny, pale, gaunt and always bleeding out the mouth.

Also had the habit of wearing the skulls of their prey as helms. Which made them even worse. Would bonk you on the head with their bone clubs if you got ambushed if they weren't busy gnawing on 'em.

We ran into a den or two up north in the barbarian campaign. First life in Rome's empire. I...Don't like them. They look a lot like what you describe rakes now to look. Only toothless, and smol. Except the alpha, he's always bigger than us. But slower. So there's that. Not slower by much but at least you can SEE them clearly when charging to strike at.

We also called them by other names, too. Usually insults. To help us cope better with seeing such wretched looking things.

I think now they were cave dwelling humans, that had certain traits making them more monstrous but back then we had no fucking idea where they were coming from so we shot the shit on what they were coming from. One guy said Inferni. The other guy said angry spirit from graves. Another said it's a curse made manifest.

Personally i just wanted them to be gone. If it can be anything, can it be that? Kek.

It's not that i was afraid to die per se, i just didn't wanna get my bones nibbled while i'm still breathing is all. I at least had the decency to kill my enemy before eating his bits.
>>
>>38272519
hâld dyn mûle ticht, pisvlek
>>
>>38272540
>R1B
I don't have that happlogroup and im a shaman, you're wrong
>>
>>38272566
I made that up too, total bullshit, there are no accounts of toothless roman vampires, pulled that straight out of my ass. You can even google that one "Vampires were usually reported as bloated in appearance, and ruddy, purplish, or dark in colour; these characteristics were often attributed to the recent drinking of blood, which was often seen seeping from the mouth and nose when one was seen in its shroud or coffin, and its left eye was often open."
>>
>>38272596
see this is the position i wanted you in, I fed you false information for you to parse on in all my rebuttals so you would use it against me, something I could verify 100% to be untrue because i made it up, so when you start saying how you ran into dens of the bone maulers, which credit where credit is due man fucking baller, I would just have to be crazy lucky to be right, just how that other poster was crazy lucky to be right, postiong about someone with a name and you claiming to have really known someone with that name who fit their description, the person who inspired this chacater. But I got you.
>>
>>38272465
Didn't say i knew all. I just know things. Far from all.

If i am floating out in the void of entropy then how am i also here..?

Oh that would be cool. Leaving this fucking verse entirely with all those i care about for awhile. To take a fucking break and get the vacation i actually wanted to get by coming here. Kek.
>>
>>38272613
>>38272613
I did this and you fell for it twice, there were times where my corrections were right and times where they were wrong, I laid my trap and you fell for it, good play though sir, good play indeed, you're a worthy opponant and a clever fucker, good thread
>>
>>38272618
You will be, sooner or later there will be a point when all atoms are so far apart from eachother there are no molecules in the universe, only you and your frozen immortal body
>>
>>38272566
Your integration into 4chan culture is a miserable failure. “Kek” doesn’t mean what you think it does. It’s not the equivalent of “lol”. It’s what you say when you want to worship Pepe the frog, who isn’t a real God. Of course, all your gods were proven to be dead and made up, so you cope with your saying of “kek” as a coping mechanism to be a part of 4chan. I don’t think a person who’s lived as long of yourself really cares about being a part of this culture after being a part of so many past civilizations. I’m on my first life.

You will never be immortal.
>>
>>38272639
BUT thats not gonna happen because I got you with the viatses, you could have slipped away with that one but you couldn't resist the bone muchers, the fucking bone mucnchers were your undoing your masterpiece your fatal flaw, oh what glorious metafiction
>>
>>38272648
Well theres a timeline where pepe the frog is worshipped as the savior of humanity, but it isnt this one... or... maybe it is... just not yet...
>>
>>38272648
Dude i feed him false information saying he wasn't using a bullshit relgional dialect and saying he wasn't mentioning the toothless roman vampires, so he starts talking all about them, and i pulled those ideas out of my ass, I got him
/thread
>>
>>38272662
Thanks FBI
>>
>>38272658
Think you would like South Korea and twitch.tv, he’s practically a God in those places but ofc IRL he isn’t a real God, even evil Jesus is a better bet
>>
>>38272648
Nah kek is lol. Originally orcish translation of lol in wow, what ally players see if a horde types lol.
The discovery of Kek the Egyptian frog God merged the kek and pepe memes and became its own meta, but only because kek was already established as, and still is, the 4chan version of "lol".
If troll then weak bait, I couldn't tell but figure I'm starting to get old so some of you fucks maybe are the ignorant of the history.
>>
>>38272732
Nobody plays that shit game
>>
>>38272493
Never said i was.

>>38272498
Then neither will you, and all is truly lost.

>>38272499
Dude i literally don't remember all my time in every life it really is all a blur. But i try my best to remember SOME details. More recent the better it is able to be pulled out. Dredging out of soul itself long enough to type out is much harder. By the time i wake up tomorrow i won't remember most this due to that, and will have to do it AGAIN to make it work. Otherwise my brain fucking fries.

I have TRIED to remember everything i know. I nearly cooked my brain alive. Rather not do it again. So i take little bits, just long enough to put elsewhere before letting it go back home. Kek. Even then it exhausts me greatly afterward.

I honestly haven't gotten angry either. But you get insulted nonstop and called a fraud while trying to honestly have a discussion about something interesting you recall and see how fast you get irritated at the constant waste of time.

And as to meeting me, if you did. I would likely never share this with you, IRL i am very closed off about this sort of stuff with outsiders. And when i do open up, it's nowhere near this much. For good reason, i rather not get this treatment for starters. Second, it's a waste of time. Third, depending what it is i open up about and how stupid they act i might do something i rather not before i can stop myself and i rather not even put myself in that position just to get closer to someone.

I like and prefer keeping people far from me, this time's proven me that's the right call.
>>
>>38272756
Wrong. I am a true vampire. You are an inferior version. Suck my cock
>>
>>38272510
By dead language i mean no one actively speaks it as it was spoken anymore in a society.

Sure remnants remain but it's still dead. Is a corpse still alive when you find it's bones in a grave? There's your answer.

But that's so cool you found that, good on ya. I hope you find more, keeping remnants of the past present is a vital role any society must have. If you can't look behind you, you can't see where you were thus can't figure out where you're going. Kek.
>>
>>38272751
Well eough did back then, because that's what happened.
>>
>>38272551
That's not me Latin Anon. Someone else posed as you i guess to trip me up. Least i hope so. It's getting so confusing and i'm tired. I wanna go back in my coffin. Kek.

I'm not googling because that would be cheating. If i look up information to fill gaps and then pose as if i knew it prior that would be lying. But if i leave the potential gaps there even if i KNOW they're there and can't recall. Then i am at least being honest in that i remember some things but others i don't. Sure i might do a sanity check for things i DO know but ONLY for what i DO know. Otherwise it's cheating. And that invalidates the point to "prove" anything doesn't it?

What do your students do Anon? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>38272732
Damn you are good man, you got him, still I got you with the bone munchers, you keep skipping that arguement, I wanna talk about the bone munchers >>38272697 shh
>>
>>38272571
I feel like you're insulting me.

You're insulting me aren't you? Least you were predictable.

"Keep your mouth closed, piss stain." Something like that. Fucking knew you would insult me somehow. Could've been more creative though, i dock points for creativity. But give points for actually doing what you said you would and give me something simple to read.
>>
>>38272823
I have a class at an alright college that I teach about imperial rome starting with the battle of actum all the way to 476 and the big ol fall, which units have you been in?

I also have an opinion vocational 8 week program where I bring students on digs, our next one is going to be a dig at Stabiae, really exiting we'll be working with 3d imaging and sonar and all kinds of awesome tools.
>>
>>38272648
Ever think i know that and just use it as "lol" to fuck with you?

KEK.
>>
>>38272823
How about the romonovs and their roman connection? Were you there during the fall? You said you weren't posted in the city? where? You mentioned gauls, what tribes were you in contact with?
>>
>>38272881
Whatever, if you're a real actual living breathing roman then you're worth thousands in research alone, do you have any idea the things we could verify with you? The true purpose and orgin anticatherim device? How the actual hell did they raise so many soldiers to fight their enimies, in some battles they lost upwards to 150,000 and were able to mobilize and train in ways that shouldn't have been possible yet we have the battlefields to prove them.
>>
>>38272881
Also I didn't write that post about 4chan culture, i think theres been enough absraive probing, if this is an act you're sticking too it, I'm facinated about your answers to questions I have, if nothing else they might give me a new hypothesis to test, I'll be on a dig near a village that was destroyed in the same erruption that destroyed pompeii, were you there? what was that like?
>>
This thread is just two posters.
>>
>>38272881
No because no one does that
>>
>>38272867
4rth legion first time, transferred to 5th due to needing more experienced legionaries. Veteran out after becoming a trainer for a bit. Got too old for it and earned my retirement. I think the legion i got out of was still around at the time. Was east, then went north west. Then back east, then back west, then east again. Was hectic. Did my part, though.

I was part of standard infantry companies most my time but got moved around with others at times. So the numbers swapped especially when on campaign as to within legion number. One of the things i hated, getting reallocated so much. The fifth i stayed in until i retired. But the fourth i got swapped around quite a bit more. I think i spent a little time in 2nd too but it was a very short stint while being transferred.

Was a hectic time, but fairly good times.

Last life i was in the 16th legion and briefly in the 21rst. Before leaving at veteran status and moving on to better lands west. Landed somewhere nicer, less sand. More grass. And farther from the idiots in the sand. While in and active i was basically guarding and every so often we would run an offensive to counter another barbarians' offensive. Or run defense, i preferred to charge in. But it's funny to watch them bang into walls too and poke 'em from up top, hah.

I hope you found that satisfactory. I don't know what more i can tell, as to numbers. Legion was what we took pride in most martially, the rest was just paperwork. More or less, save legate and centurions. Don't treat them lightly they won't like it. Kek. But your direct superior is often more jovial when not in combat.

The reason i transferred in both was 'cause they needed fresh faces, for one reason or another. I wound up drawing the short straw.

Anything else?

I'm gonna go to bed now, too. So i guess if this is still active i'll respond after waking if i have time.

And wish you luck on finding good relics. Have fun digging. :)
>>
>>38272977
Thread got completely derailed by the schizophrenic guy who believes he can control the weather and is a vampire. He even has this unhinged psychotic manic style of just writing endless blocks of texts, can't read the room to see how retarded he is behaving.
>>
>>38273146
Which 4th legion? Macadonia? Martia? Flavia Felix? I feel like an immortal roman veteran would make a distinction but I'm not one so I wouldn't know... Why just say the 4th that doesn't tell me anything there were 5 different 4th legions.
Also last life? are your powers something that sticks with you through reincarnation? Or do you just divide your lifetimes by the people you play in them?
>>
>>38273183
Its just me and him in the room, thread was dead when we derailed it anyways, this guy is great, the fucking bone muchers man. He's no schizo he either doesn't believe a word of this and is engrained into his oc or is a real roman vampire but the number of historical inaccuracies is so numerous I can only conclude it to be the former,
>>
>>38272897
Okay gonna lightning round these REAL quick before bed, since you posted 'em:

If you mean the Tsar i guess they might've had Roman ties. Maybe. If not give me more i might recall better.

Yes, but the fall lasted over a century apparently and i didn't see the very end. And watched from a distance, saw/heard enough though to know it's over. Shit was on fire, mass mayhem. Was more rural so the reports took awhile and it took longer to fall where i stood. So i didn't see it up close. In my trip to Rome the city years prior i got the sense it was coming, but thankfully i was assigned far from there. The fall of Rome the empire i consider to be when Christianity rose and the west fell. I saw the west fall, but not up close. I was east and heard tales of barbarian revolts and invasions nonstop. Something about crazed barbarians higher up north. But communications slowed to a grinding halt after awhile. From what i could gather. Felt pretty useless, being too old to fight well.

Yeah, abrasive is a light way to put it. But yeah. I'm not acting, either. Stuck around like i have 'cause i wanna share still. But am tired, so gotta sleep soon.

The cursed ashen cities? Yeah, saw it with my own eyes. While retired, first life. Was north of me. Close enough to see the glow off in the distance right after but not enough to get buried. Too old to journey there, but heard it was a bloodbath. Like Tartarus itself rose up from inferni to Terra firma. Glad i wasn't closer, luckily like now i am more reclusive in my disposition so i didn't settle too close to those cities. Hah. Flood of refugees passed by and i got their tales from 'em as they went. Though none from the epicenter came. Further out. Must've been a waking nightmare. I know you're looking in one of those cursed places, good digging but heed the ghosts if they still be there. Probably fucking haunted.

Anyway goodnight all, be back if i can. Take care out there.
>>
>>38235132
this is a good post
>>
thread derailed by a roleplaying bastard who is not taking his meds gg
>>
File: vampire3.jpg (223 KB, 1024x1024)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
TL:DR?

Is anon claiming to be 2000 years old in one lifetime or is it reincarnation? I can't decide which from this mess of a thread.
>>
>>38272486
>This is all bullshit of course a thread like this attracts those with no life who need to take their meds.
Bingo. For this exact reason even if vampires existed, none would deign to even read all this psychotic gibberish. If for whatever reason they were interested in disclosure, it'd be lost in the stream of gibberish anyway.
100% the most useless thread on this entire board, ought to be mercilessly pruned.
>>
>>38273416
He's the same one that showed up in the Groveanon threads a few months ago.
The claim is that he's a vampire that hops through incarnations due to some genetic thing where he followed follows his own descendants and uses them as the vehicle, though not always exclusively. In some he's a vamp, in others he's just a guy with a weird and special soul or whatever. The weather thing he's claiming comes from previous lore about the Scolomancers in Romania and surroundings being known to control the weather and call down storms in folklore back before Vlad showed up, historically. He also goes by Enki and likes to hang out in the Nobody threads from time to time, usually talking with the Negi guy. This place has always been shit, but it's really gone downhill these last few months after all the crap that happened to kill actual interest in this stuff. Oh well, shit comes and shit goes, but in the end it's a shitshow.

Even if Cindy was fake and Grove was hitting artificially made walls by trollfags, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>38273562
Ok, thanks. Reincarnation "vampire" then and not a real immortal claim.
>>
>>38251717
I desperately need a Tiffany sexdoll she is so fucking hot it's a crime that I can't impregnate her
>>
>>38274019
Now that you say this I'm honestly shocked I haven't seen this before. I'm sure they exist, but I've never even seen a shitpost about them. Odd.
>>
>>38274137
I've unironically tried searching for them and can't find anything. The closest I got was talking to a manufacturer about a potential custom build but it was way out of my price range.
>>
>>38274168
>way out of my price range.
The solution is simple. Go to Vegas, bet it all on 38 black, and buy it with the winnings.
>>
File: mlmllmlmllll.gif (2.07 MB, 500x264)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
do NHL players like vampire girls?

which one would be the most likely to let one drink from them?
>>
>>38274179
I'm killing myself within the next two months and the estimated manufacturing time was just under 6 months. Not worth, I'd rather spend it all on drugs, hookers and a gun.
>>
>>38274214
I'd recommend against that action, but why the long wait?
>>
>>38274218
>but why the long wait?
Custom skeleton and custom head/body molds for the silicone need to be made. It's a lot for just a single doll and they likely won't reuse those things unless there's a sudden spike in midget fuck doll interest. There's surprisingly a lot that goes behind sex doll manufacturing.
>>
>>38274253
KEK I meant why the wait for the suicide? Sounds like you don't actually wanna do it, which I'd agree with. Living in spite is better imo
>>
>>38274279
>KEK I meant why the wait for the suicide?
I live with my family. They're going on a month long holiday starting next week and I will be staying behind to house and pet sit. I just want to do one last thing for them before I commit. Once they return I plan on abusing my line of credit to enjoy one final month by myself, away from my family. I don't want to shoot myself in my own home. I'd rather overdose or something in a fancy hotel with a nice view. I have a 25K limit on my credit card. Which I plan on fully maxing out since I have no intention of every paying it back.
>>
cindy troon
>>
>>38274355
Nigga, you care about your family enough to do all that, but not enough to stick around and be there for them? And that's not to mention the pain they're gonna feel having to deal with the guilt and anger when you do commit the act. Don't be a dick, Anon. You're better than that.
>>
>>38274406
>but not enough to stick around and be there for them?
My relationship with my family has always been rocky. It has it's ups and it's downs. Though, that's most relationships. They don't need me to stick around and be here for them. Looking at things from any rational viewpoint, I'm the one that needs them. Not the other way around by any means. I understand that they will most likely feel some kind of pain and suffer from my decision. However, I have gone way past the point of taking their feelings into consideration. It sounds pretty fucked up when I actually type it out for others to read, but I don't want to continue living just because it's convenient for others. I want to live and die for myself.
>You're better than that.
You don't know me, anon. I'm bitter, lazy, selfish, narcissistic and have no real interest in bettering myself or forming proper relationships with others. My whole life I've scraped by doing the absolute bare minimum. Even then, it's a stretch to say I've scraped by. I'm absolutely useless. There is no benefit to me continuing to live.
>>
>>38274542
>I want to live and die for myself.
That's extremely selfish, Anon, and I hope you have a change of heart.

>absolutely useless
No more than I am, I promise you that. Your family needs you more than you realize.
There's always hope, brother. Try building a bird house, and when it comes out like shit build another one, and keep repeating that process until they're something you're happy with.
>>
>>38274575
I truly appreciate the kind words, anon. If I were another person, they might've swayed me. But I'm me and I'm a stubborn person. I've made the decision and unless something throws a wrench in my plans I'm going through with it.
>>
>>38274618
NTA but we both know you won't. So many people say "IM GONNA DO IT IN 2 MONTHS" and are still around.
>>
>>38274618
There is one thing that doesn't add up anon. You are in this thread. You are interested in immortal bloodsuckers which indicates to me you want to live, just not the life you are living. I firmly believe the supernatural is real and if you play your cards right you could become a legit vamp chad with a vamp loli gf. You have an advantage too, you aren't afraid of death like others are.
>>
>>38274865
I believe that's Grove's shtick.
>>
>>38273183
That weirdo has been coming around in every related thread and forcing us to read his nonsense in case there is one or two decent things from others inbetween, his story changes a little bit but I can always tell it is him.
>>38274168
You should just a decent escort already if you're that hard up and not help derail a thread with such perversion. I can only imagine the smell after a few months.
Who is this Tiffany anyway?
>>38274865
Interesting psychoanalsis and words of support for him, kudos.
>>38274880
Haha I too made fun of grove a couple times at first but I can assure you it isn't like that at all.
He has the urge to find the girl simply gnawing at him like an annoying woodpecker and he doesn't know why. I assume only by accomplishing their respective objectives and discovering who set it all into motion (and most importantly why) will him and the several other people here with such strange commonality of "must do" ever find relief.
>>
Reminds me of when I was visiting my gramps in rural Mississippi, real black country, and I had told him that I’d be moving to Washington later than year, he then put down his cigar and warned me to never date a white girl because “them honkies are vampires I tell ya” he then went on a rant about how white girls are crazy and how one of his exes who was white keyed his brand new car one time and how the whitey government “keeps the Mexican border open” to “bring in fresh melanated blood” and some other nonsense

He was full schizo but to be fair he was a war veteran who lost a leg in combat and suffered from trauma and hallucinations, rip gramps
>>
File: 1701814564806.jpg (36 KB, 747x411)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>38274865
>You are interested in immortal bloodsuckers which indicates to me you want to live
LOL
Nah, anon. I just played a lot of VTM with friends growing up. I'm not particularly interested in the immortality part even if it does play a vital part in vampire lore. I've always just thought vampires were cool and this was one of the first threads that came up when I opened /x/. Having a vamp loli gf or loli ghoul servant does sound sick though.
>>
When I was in like 1st grade all the boys and girls would play Vampires vs werewolf’s during recess. We had our own clans and alliances it was cool. I wanted to be a vampire irl so bad. Does that help?
>>
>>38276737
>Does that help?
Depends. Will you be my vampire gf?
>>
>>38276757
If I was a girl I would be anon don’t worry
>>
>>38276792
Nice. I appreciate you, Anon.
>>
>>38273269
I’m enjoying the creative writing. This is a good basis for several novels and TV shows. Wish y’all success now, the near future and 1000 years from now. Peace out.
>>
File: IMG_6175.jpg (157 KB, 923x879)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>38273562
If he was that anon I spoke to him about the archon infestation and what could and was being done to temper it. He basically said we, including him, are all turbo fucked long term.
>>
File: IMG_4200.png (704 KB, 869x689)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>38273562
>Even if Cindy was fake and Grove was hitting artificially made walls by trollfags, it was fun while it lasted.
I enjoyed fucking with grove back in the day. I did it in a way that kept him on longer than he otherwise would have but others came in and ruined it. Fuck them. Nothing good ever lasts.
>>
File: IMG_2799.jpg (69 KB, 960x930)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Vampires control the sex trade via Russian mob and cosa Nostra links. Many hookers in this network are trafficked sex slaves and living off the grid. Their deaths and disappearances are easily hidden from those who care, or are too far away from their loved ones to ever find them. It’s fucking terrible but real estate and pimping are the two oldest forms of passive income and the vampires have their claws in both money making schemes. Nothing ever happens and this will sadly never end because they have their ways to silence all real opposition and threat. They are in total control. Only a very thorough purge and world revolution could bring about an age where we humans are in full control over our species destiny. Death to the vampire. Total vampire death.
>>
>>38273416
I'm back and i'll answer you since you asked:
It's a form of reincarnation. In my case, conscious and purposeful. In some of them the traits for a form of vampirism exists. And when that occurs often times it gets brought to the overt in gene expression when i am the one in the body due to spiritual influences over material meat suit. Much like imprinting across generations of specific souls to shift bloodlines, i too do it. Even if unintentionally sometimes due to the nature of that mechanism.

Hopefully that answered your question.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.